SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WU trip #27...Chuks, get your running shoes on

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hillbilly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you could tell him you don't believe he actually went to the WU for the money, and ask for a picture of him there so you can be sure there is a problem with WU? Maybe ask him to go to WU and have them fill out WU form NO419 and send it to you as proof that the funds aren't there so that you can file for a formal investigation? It might be good for a couple more trips.
-B
CrimsonSapien
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one fine piece of journalism there McFlibbish. Laughing

If you have Lads running US military type scams. Feel free to <a href="/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1753">send them to me.</a> Twisted Evil
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WESTERN UNION? Did I say WESTERN union? My mistake, I meant EASTERN union, it's a newer, cheaper transfer service.......

starstarstarstar
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McFlibbish, absolutely brilliant.

Taking the total of the trips back and forth to WU, this must qualify as a safari - he must have travelled over 100 miles all up!

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trip #14 in bag - 15 guarranteed! Laughing
Seems he fell for the clipping.
Quote:
To: "Your Bishop"
Subject: God is no sleeping so send the money by yourself.
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 04:19:31 -0500

Dear Father Edwin,

Thank you very much as I have been telling you since that there is no
money as we went to the western union money office here yesterday and there is no money but now I have understood what is going wrong and it is from your side but God will have mercy on them so please for the sake of the children, make sure that you went to the western union money transfer office by
yourself and send the money like this,

Receiver's Name Donald Kester.

Address Lagos-Nigeria.

Amount $850.

Text question what for.

Answer Good luck.

Send the payment informations to me and the control number with the
sender's Name and address and with this, donald kester will pick up the money here so that the children will be happy again so Thank you and God bless you.

Regards.

James.

x6 Mortar x3
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really think you're going to make it to 20! It might need a little more crafty journalism or a couple of hysterical emails, but I think you're going to do it! Cool

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McFlibbish, WU has delayed payments down here in New Zealand, see

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22927

Maybe your Lad has a name which is similar to some known terrorist's and WU have been holding up the payment until the Department of the Homeland clears it.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oooh that's good. After he freaks out at 15th trip, I'll tell him "Donald Kester" is on the terr.orism watch list here in Ameri-yeehaw. Maybe I can ask if anyone else can pick it up. That might eek out a 16th trip. It's going to be touch n go after that.

x6 Mortar x3
lightwave
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McFlibbish you are superb. 14 trips to the WU office is IMPRESSIVE. You must have a very convincing style about you.

Some MUGU's seem to be really thick.
ZeNiTRaM
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmm.. the email ends in .paginasamarillas.com.. that means Yellow Pages in Spanish..
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow...he still wants more!
Quote:
Subject: The money is not here pls check it out their.
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004

Dear Father Edwin.

Infact I don't understand why I cannot receive the money here today as
I went to the western union with donald kester and they said that there
is no money, infact I am tired of all this no money no money which
means that you did not send the money or the western union money people their refuse to release the money to Lagos-Nigeria to donald kester.

So try and check it out from them and the control number is the same
thing you are giving me before so tell them to send the money very well so that the money will show in the computer here in Lagos-Nigeria ok.

God bless you.

Regards.

James

So since he didn't completely write off another trip:
Quote:

Subject: Re: The money is not here pls check it out their.
To: "mrsritawilliams.paginasamarillas.com"

I have gone back to see what the problem is.
Apparently the name "Donald Kester" is on a security
watch list for terro rists. Is there anyone else you
can have pick it up? Donalad is not a terrorist is he?
That would scare us to no end. Why is he on that list
if he is not?
Please see if you can find someone else to pick it up.
Ok? Maybe I'll send it thru Money Gram again, as you
don't need an ID.
Thank you and blessings!

x6 Mortar x3
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that was quick:
Quote:
Subject: Send it like this now.
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:28:44 -0500

Dear Father Edwin,

Thank you very much for your mail and update and point of correction,
donald kester is not a terrorist as you know that he is not only donald kester is answering the same name all over the world but there is no problem, all you need to do is to send the money to Mr Marshll Chinedu, and address will be lagos-Nigeria and the same text question and answer and also give me the sender's name and address and make sure that they give you a new
control number and make sure that the western union money release the money to come
down here in Nigeria ok and I will pick up the money here as well, so
try and make it today ok.

God bless you.

Regards.

James.

So Marshll will head over to the WU. But wait? The security photos ( [url=http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwASAyoWwTBmrxdGtSypcLndeeuiNzN2Dl*QHSDfAzM0W6Ut29KDGp3j6sEIcE4kmRR8Jr1yDSLV1S*kOjrFBLc3V0w9*qyNal5HZOe*WZ8/picture-sm.jpg?dc=4675493882842860522]here [/url]and [url=http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwAaA1kWVTxi8NLIFq16VxM6fpdPW*PiGzolXLfEuXAkRkbnlTljD*Opf0wcNcJ!1P61r2N0GHfaFOTkxqLy9kqKisxB8n*jGiDU9ZQRjJw/winkisgawd.jpg?dc=4675495667750066815]here [/url]) are for Donald. Once Marshll goes back, he will find that out for sure and have to submit yet another security photo. I mean, each new xfer has it's own modalities... Laughing

x6 Mortar x3
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down bow_down

And so another 15 trips to WU under the name Marshll Chinedu, McFlibbish, you are a master!!!!

I suggest that we name a trip to the WU as a McFlibbish, and this should be used along the lines of, "I've McFlibbished the Lad, and he can't understand why there wasn't any money there".

Mortar x3
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. After several fruitless trips to the WU, "the bait ended because the lad was completely McFlibbished"!

McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needed a little prodding...

Quote:
Subject: Were you successful?
To: "mrsritawilliams.paginasamarillas.com"

Were you successful in getting the money with Marshll?
I cannot tell on this end.
Blessings to you!

--- Your Bishop wrote:

Thank you brother James,
Tell Marshll that it has been sent to him with all
the same modalities. Use the reciept I sent you, but
with Marshll's name. OK? I told the Western Union people
to just switch the names.
Let me know if Marshll was able to get the money.
Blessings!

To which he responded:
Quote:
Subject: NO FATHER.
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:27:35 -0500

Dear Father Edwin,

Infact I have went to the western union money transfer office here with
marshall chinedu but there is no money here again and I am getting
tired on this very issue and I don't know why I cannot get the money here and
maybe the western union did not release the money to come here so check it
back from your place in western union money ok and get back to me
immediately.

God bless you.

Regards.

James.

Still not done yet. Very Happy

x6 Mortar x3
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is thick as a brick! Surely this must be a record for trips to WU. I can't believe he's just begging to be sent back yet again. And again.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
nomugu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McFlibbish -

Insane. Excellent job wasting the lads time. I'm rooting for at least 20 trips! You're sooo close - You Can Do It! Very Happy

"The sharing modality is Still open and negociatable." - [mask:1]Peter Mena[/mask:1]
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he needs some encouragement at this stage. How about telling him you uncovered some sort of problem this end which stopped the money from going through all this time - but you've sorted it all now!

Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jez wrote:
Yes, he needs some encouragement at this stage. How about telling him you uncovered some sort of problem this end which stopped the money from going through all this time - but you've sorted it all now!

That's just what I did. 2 trophies weren't enough out of this sack of wet socks...
Quote:
Brother James,
Yes this is certainly getting frustrating!

I went over to the Western Union. It would seem the
security photos you took were all for Donald. Since
this is a new transaction they need one taken for
Marshall.

I have attached the new Security ID document. Print it
out like last time, but this time you must have
Marshall hold it up, not Donald. Take the photo of
Marshall holding the Security ID.

Once you send back the photo of Marshall, they will
issue you a new 10 digit control code. I am sorry I
didn't do this the first time. I am not an expert on
all these security issues.

Accept my apology and send the photo as soon as you
can and we'll get this matter taken care of quickly.

Blessings to you!

x6 Mortar x3
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is better than TV!

Urangatan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of adjusting the hue on the photo.

Is this better?

U.

EDIT!

DOH! I just noticed the date on the post. I never got to page2.

<slaps self>

Sorry,

Anyway, I used the gimp to retouch the hue to match the paper.

U.

Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if this constitutes a trip...maybe he did go (#17) maybe not. Seems he might have...at least for clarification on the photo thing
Quote:
Subject: Do it like this and I will get the money the same day.
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004

Dear Father Edwin,

Listen very well now, The western union office agent here said that the
money wil not show in the computer here because of they don't havesuch security here as they only pay out money to the people that they see
their
money in the computer so you have to go and send the money to marshall chinedu with the same text question and answer so that Marshall can pick up
the money here immediately you send the payment slip to me so that The money
will come here in Lagos-Nigeria because when you send it again with
marshall picture, the money will not come here because they don't have such system here ok so for the sake of the children so send the money today and just
give the $850 to the western union office their and tell them to send
the
money direct to marshall chinedu, receiver's Address lagos-Nigeria and
text
question what for and the answer Good luck and I will pick up the money
very fast here infact immediately you send the payment slip then marshall will pick it up because we have tried so many times with the security form
and it did not work out so let us try sending the money direct to marshall
without any security form or picture so that I can get the money here ok.

God bless you and I know that it will work outy like this.

Regards.

James.

Time for a bitchslap:
Quote:
James,
Listen to me carefully. How many times do I have to tell you this? Do you have a plate in your head? It's like your head is made of stone and filled with cement! Did you feel that board hit you on your temple? No of course you didn't, you brick!

The security form and photo is not for your country. It is for mine! They must have on record the photo of the person picking up the money so that in case it is used for something bad they can find them easily.

Take the photo and send it to me now! Otherwise the Western Union here will not give me the control number! They have my money already so please just do it!

Blessings as always!

x6 Mortar x3

Last edited by McFlibbish on Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master Shake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally like this for a slap:

Bob McKenzie wrote:
Your brain is like a bowling ball, and the three holes are filled with dog dung
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic