SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Maria, the Australian Greek

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

(Just in case it gets removed I'll copy the opener)

Email: @aol.com

Smile,

Hello my new friend Smile
how was your day today? )
My name is Maria, I live in Australia, Melbourne, I really want to meet you, I found your email on a dating site and I hope that you also do not mind having a familiarity with me Smile and maybe one day in the future we'll meet again the cafe and we'll drink coffee together Smile what do you think about this?
I am writing to you now from work, it is a working email address from my boss
I ask you to reply me on my personal home email: @aol.com
I'll be waiting for your answer, if you are interested in my letter that I hope that we will exchange with you photo
I hope to see your response.
Maria!!!!!!!

Quote:
hi Smile

To begin, I want to say that I was very glad to see your letter. Thank you. I saw your letter today

and here I write to you immediately reply. Secondly , I should probably apologize to you because I answer you later .

Please excuse me. I saw your letter only today

and here I write to you immediately reply. If you want to keep in touch with me , I certainly do not mind and even glad. Always loved to meet new people .

So , it means your name Orville ? Very beautiful name . I like : )

I'm not very good at these dating through letters and honestly admit that I just do not know what to write you this letter .

I write about myself, but what to write? What you would like to know about me? Well, as you already know , my name is Maria. I'm 30 years old .

I live in Australia , Melbourne city. By the way, after 2 weeks, I will already be 31 years old. My date of January 31.

I am not married , have no children and currently am not even in a relationship. Generally speaking I am a single woman, which is still looking for his other half.

I love sports , I love cooking and of course love my job . Almost all the time I am working and probably why I'm still not married.

If you will be interested to know about my work , I will write to you about it in my next letter .

My favorite color is red ( like the bright color ) . My favorite season of the year , it is certainly the summer. I love beaches, I love the sea and the bright sun .

I like to travel and in his 30 years , I have toured almost all of Europe and even in America was . Was in Paris , London , Riga, Berlin, Washington and many other cities .

I travel almost every 2 months and mostly at work.

I love pets. But unfortunately now I can not afford to have pets because of my work.

Now I do not know what else to write , I think for the first time is enough . If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them .

I'll wait for your response letter .

Maria

from Australia

Ps I 'm going to hope that you liked my photo and you will send me more of your letters.

Quote:
Hello Orville.

Here again a few days passed and there was no letter from me to you . Sorry,

for the fact that you did not write . You probably waited and worried for my letter? Oh my God,

there was so much work lately that I just could not find free time

to write to you. Of course I'm sorry about this, but in my heart I hope you will forgive me for

my silence . You do forgive me ?

In my last letter I wrote you was that in my next letter I write to you about their work.

I think it is interesting for you , so of course I write to you about it. But before you write

you about the work, I would like to confess something.

I live in Melbourne . Yes, this is my city now , but I have

confess to you that I was not born here and not even in Australia. By nationality Greek woman and I was born

in Greece as already written to you . My parents and I used to live in THESSALONIKI. It is very beautiful and quite a big city.

Approximately 2 years ago my parents died and I was all alone . I have no brothers or sisters , and even

my uncle died last year . Generally speaking , I was all alone now and I do not even have relatives.

After his parents died and a half years I lived alone in my hometown THESSALONIKI and then I was no longer

strength to live there. Permanent memories of my parents torment me and so I decided to move . At first I

Of course I did not know where to go, but then one day I found an ad on the Internet about the work in

Australia. Of course , I immediately decided to call back and I got a chance to start a new life. I immediately

moved to Australia and now a year living in Melbourne . At first it was very hard here. I do not

was no apartment, no acquaintances , but I worked hard and gradually found its place here. I currently live in

own apartment Cremorne Street and now I have a new life. That 's my story. On the one

parties are very sad because of the death of my parents , but on the other hand it is the death of parents made ??me

adult . Of course I miss him. I miss them every day and I always keep a picture with him . but as

I have not tried, it is not eternal life . People always die , and we only need to believe that people close to us

now in a better world . Personally, I try to believe in it and I from these thoughts become much easier.

Well, I feel that I have to write to you about something else . Sorry. Did not want to raise a sad subject , it goes

somehow turned . I would like to write to you about their work and so I probably will continue the story of my letter

their work. I'm like already written to you that I work in the trade ? Or I did not write about it?

I do not remember anything . So, if I did not write to you about this before, but now confess to you that I'm working trade

representative. I am a free sales representative who works only on orders . I participate in auctions

tender and represent the products of companies that hire me to sell their products . Basically I hired

smaller companies that do not have their sales representatives for help but sometimes treated the same and large companies .

Eg 2 months ago I was approached by the company SUKOTEC GmbH & Co. KG. This company is based in Germany and they

quite developed. This company is engaged in the device , repair and sale of various types of equipment. (Telephone , television,

computer accessories, etc. ) . Basically I participate in auctions and conclude agreements with customers for the sale of goods .

I'm a free trade representative and my wages depend on the number of contracts that I conclude this month .

Of course it is a difficult job, but I like it. According to my work, I travel a lot for Australia , as many

traveled to Europe and maybe I was not still in Asia. I do not know why, but I have not hired anyone for

work in Asia. Maybe it would not be culturally with my hand, but I would like to report my wages.

It's fun for you ? My piecework wages and I get an average of $ 7,000 per month. I wonder if you

I get more ? Can not answer this question if you are not comfortable sharing it.

About the call or chat with you. I know that you would now like to speak with me by phone or would

would -chat with me , but unfortunately I must now deny you in all this. Please forgive me, but I think

Now that we would get to know each other through letters . At least the first week , then I promise you write you

my cell phone number and I will even agree to chat with you in yahoo messenger if you wish. I ask you to understand me.

First it would not give the phone number of cultural strange man , and secondly , I now want to get to know you only through letters .

I think that through letters can be much better to know the person and I can even understand his inner world. That's why I want it now

to communicate with you only through letters . I hope you understand me and do not be mad at me.

So, I stop now . My break from work and went to work I need now . I just have to wait for your answer and I

I will hope that you will answer me soon. Please do not make me wait for your answer and write me soon. With a large

I look forward to your next reply.

Sincerely ,

PS I sent you a picture of my parents, I loved them.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A vlad from Greece that resides in Oz? Bet he's using TheBat!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had that same thought and I am not seeing TheBat, but it is aol.

Quote:
Hello again my new friend . Now I have come with a walk and want to cook dinner .
I decided to write you a few words. I wanted to write a letter in the previous
you why I started to correspond with you , but I forgot to write about it .
My girlfriend almost a whole day sitting at a computer on the Internet , and she gave me
znakomst site , and I thought that I would be useful to get acquainted with you.
The fact that in February, I will have a working trip to your country .
At the moment I do now learn the language of that country,
but to be honest I have it turns out badly . What I am writing again not what I wanted ,
it may be due to the fact that I think about cooking dinner , maybe just do not know
write, I do not know. I hope that tomorrow I 'll write another letter and it will be more beautiful and better.
And now I'd better send you some of my photos , I hope you will be pleased
and yet I would like to wish you a pleasant day .
I'll wait for your letter.

Ps these photos were taken in the fitness room .

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It IS a vlad-the dating site translates to Russian Hearts-http://www.russianhearts.us/ru/promotion/l2l/default?

Fat Boris gets serious points for creativity!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is certainly a Vlad and a very deceptive one. I stuck a WRM to that one and got back

This is to inform your that your email to is opened.

Subject
Sent On 24 Jan, 2014 05:35:40 am (UTC -Cool
Opened On 26 Jan, 2014 06:18:14 am (UTC -Cool
IP Address 74.96.114.215
Location Potomac, Maryland, United States

Quote:
Hi Orville. How are you doing ? I'm glad that you write a letter again . Believe me, I am very interested to write to you about myself . When I write to you , I relive my life , I remember about my past and I think that is happening now and what awaits me in the future . It's really cool. Past my letter about myself was not very happy for you. Sorry. I wrote you about the death of my parents and honestly admit I was just a little hard to write about it. But I wanted to tell you about the beginning of my new life and could not say about it. Do not worry about me, my parents died over 2 years ago and I've resigned myself to it. So everything is fine with me.

So our acquaintance continued and I probably should continue my story about yourself . In the past, a lot of my letter, I wrote to you about my work , about my new life, but about my interests and what I like and do not like about my hobby , I did not write to you. So I will continue my story started about it.

Maybe you find it strange , but my hobby - it's karaoke. Even my friends sometimes laugh at me because of this hobby, but what can I do if I love to sing . I believe that I have a beautiful voice . From childhood I love music and I often listen to music in my free time and of course the song genre almost always depends on my mood . For example, my favorite song : "Yeah!" Usher, "I just Wanna Live" Good Charlotte, "Hotel" R.Kelly feat Cassidy,

Like the lyrics : "My immortal" Evanescence, "Ghetto gospel" 2pac feat Elton John,

Makes want to dance : "The World is mine" David Guetta, "Get busy" Sean Paul,

Makes you laugh : "American Idiot" Green Day, "Calma e sanguefreddo" Luca Dirisio, "For real" Athena,

Makes you think about life : "Raise & Fall" Craig David feat. Sting, "Breakaway" Kelly Clarkson,

Make you cry : "Here Without You" 3 Doors Down, "Tonight and the rest of my life" Nina Gordon, "I Bruise Easily" Natasha Bedingfield,

Reminds of my life in Greece : "My Oh My" Ace Of Base, "Turn Back Time" Aqua,

Uplifting : "Boonika Bate Doba" Zdob si Zdob, "Hotel" R.Kelly feat Cassidy,

Never get tired of : "Behind These Hazel Eyes", "Since u've been gone" Kelly Clarkson ...

About music I write a lot , but I'm afraid that this letter will be too long. So I finish the music and I hope you now know what kind of music I listen to most often .

The fact that I love and that I do not love in this life I just can not write you a lot. Like all women , I love flowers . I love to spend time in the kitchen , experimenting on recipes of dishes. I want to find my recipe , which is not yet known to mankind . I do not know that I will , but I'm already in the process of completion . I have a dish I invented myself . I call this dish " Love and Hate" . It was very tasty and can be anything - when I cook this dish for you . Sorry, but the recipe until I tell you I can not. That is my secret .

Besides that I love in this life I can just add that I love to chat , love to meet new people , love the sun , love the sky , love summer , beach, sea , love to travel and learn about other cultures , like when people are understanding and respect me.

Do not like it when you do not finish the case , do not like the mess in the house, do not like to drink beer , I do not like smoke , do not like the rain , I do not like bullying , I do not like not understanding , not like lies and certainly do not like stealth in man.

What else can I write . I think you want to know about my relationship with men. Last serious relationship with a man I had some in Greece, but judging by the people I met here already , I feel that all men are the same . Can you tell me why the first place for men in relationships always have sex ? Is sex important to you love or family? I thought a lot about it, but I can not understand your male mind. Maybe you can explain to me ? Here 3 months ago I had a fan who wanted to create a lasting relationship with me . In the beginning, he kept a low profile , like a real gentleman. But in a short time it has changed and I realized that he wanted me to do just sex and my money. I wanted to have a serious relationship and certainly severed all relations with him . Later, I did not take his apology , though he was trying to get me back . I just walked away from him and this was all over. I do not know whether I went with him then , but God knows that I could not do otherwise. Frankly speaking , it is parting with it now pushed me to explore the internet. Now I'm completely different attitude to their men and search before you start a serious relationship , I want to first learn in detail about it. I want to know about his inner soul , of his intentions and of course about his plans for the future. It is best to learn it through the letter and that's why I'm not giving you my phone number . Please excuse me , but this is my principle and I do not want to break it . Just get me now and maybe then I will send you my number. Maybe even I will come to you to visit in February 7-8 . The work I will take a few days and then I want to stay in your country for a few days to relax.

So, my letter turned out very long. I hope I will not hinder you in reading my letter. Of course I would like to wait for a response from you, and I ask you to write to me about your search for the woman. What it should be, what are the qualities you consider important to her? It is important to me and of course it is important for our relationship if we are going to build them.

I'll wait for your letter and also will look forward to your photos. Now I wish you a good day .

Sincerely ,

Cellphone - web store
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If memory serves me right, vlads keep it scripted for awhile, and basically ignore any questions you ask. They simply reply with their next canned response.

Quote:
I want to find my recipe , which is not yet known to mankind

I would think she needs your secret family recipe for polar bear testicle stew
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yep, they keep it very scripted until the money shot. Vlads do have GREAT rants!

Quote:

Now that would be a very good reply! Laughing

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

weaselhunter wrote:
If memory serves me right, vlads keep it scripted for awhile, and basically ignore any questions you ask. They simply reply with their next canned response.

Quote:
I want to find my recipe , which is not yet known to mankind

I like the thought but I doubt he would even read it. I seriously don't think he will even read that I will not meet him on the 7-8th. This is a script I have seen before but it has been a while.

Cellphone - web store
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Agree completely, but that is totally my point. I know he won't read it so I say the most ridiculous things I can imagine. I've had the experience a few times with vlads that something goofy I've said knocks him off script.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can actually get their attention if you put something in the subject line or the first sentence or two.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear friend Orville . Today, I have a very good mood . My day was a success and now I want to share with my mood with you.

I want you to have too elated and that your evening was perfect . Tomorrow I will enter into a new agreement for the short trip .

This trip will take several days . Now the details I will not tell you , I'm afraid to startle luck. But tomorrow , after the conclusion of the contract ,

I 'll write you all . According to my plans after this trip, I 'm going on February 7 in your country and will be able to stay there for a longer period ,

and most importantly, I can go to their homeland Greece. I'll have time for the entire consolidated February. Here are my happy news .

Now I want to touch on another topic . I now have in mind the theme of my search for the men . I am now 30 years old, but after a few days I will be 31.

That is already the third decade of my life , and I'm still not married. At first I thought a little about it, but now I'm more worried about it.

I do not want to remain a single woman for life , and so I want to confess to you now that I look for a serious relationship.

If you say about the man of my dreams , then I most interested in him his inner world. I look rich, beautiful blonde with a villa by the sea.

Wealth is not important to me. Let him be less than 30 years or even more than 60 years on the contrary - it is not important to me.

For me it is more important qualities such as caring, kindness , sincerity, ability to respect the opinions of others , understanding, compassion and love of course .

Maybe my search is fantastic, but I believe that there is such a man in this world. I do not reject the idea that this man may be you

because I feel that you are a good man. For some, you are a good friend, a dutiful son for parents , maybe for me in the future

you can be a caring husband? No, I did not write to you now that I want to be your wife. I'm now very few know about you,

but I also do not reject the idea that maybe you're the man I was looking for all my life . Here are my thoughts about you and my expectations about our meeting .

Maybe it's a fabulous dream , but no matter how it was possible our personal meeting will help us to understand each other better.

By the way , I promise you that before my trip I will contact you by phone . I want to hear your voice and I think that you too will be pleased to hear my voice .

And of course in your country , we can talk on the phone often .

Gently kiss you.

Write to me soon.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Orville . How are you today without me? What is your mood? What's the weather ? As I very tired today for the whole day , if you only knew . Today was a lot of work , but in spite of that I could not write to you today because I signed a contract about which I wrote to you yesterday. I have a very special trip tomorrow so I'm going on a trip to Greece THESSALONIKI . All day today I have some not foolproof . I have a lot of work , a lot of contracts , which need to check , but the thought of you makes me tune in to work. Today I keep thinking about you, about our meeting in a week and it is like madness ! Maybe I'm going crazy ? I have a feeling that I really go crazy and I must confess that I'm going crazy without you. You know, before you sit down to write this letter, I sat around a quarter of an hour for his work computer and just thinking about you. I imagined what you are in reality , I imagined our first meeting , our first conversation , the first night and ... I can not tell you about everything, because I'm shy. Frankly speaking , I was a little afraid of what lies ahead. I mean our meeting . With me it's the first time, this is my first encounter with a man over the Internet and it scares me . Suddenly our expectations come true . Then what? We just say goodbye and disperse in different directions ? Or we will still continue to meet ? how do you do , if I do not please you ? Of course I do not want to think about it now , before we met , but I would be interested to hear about your reaction to this situation. If you say about his reaction , then I'm not going to go away. I think if we're not we come for a serious relationship , then surely we could still stay with you and your friends to meet you as friends. Do you agree with me ? What are your thoughts about this? Be honest ! I hope you agree with me . Now about sex. Forgive me for such a direct question to you , but you would like to have sex with me at our meeting ? I know that this is not a cultural right to ask such questions , but I want to be honest with you , and so important to me your answer on this topic. Personally, my opinion - I do not mind having sex with you, certainly not at the first meeting . I ask you just do not think badly of me . I am not a woman of easy virtue , but if we will communicate a more serious relationship with you , then why not? I now all red with shame. Hard to admit it, but if we are going to meet with you that we must be very honest with you. That is why today I write to you all that I think. I hope you will think badly of me and you can just answer me honestly . At least try to answer a bit , ok. Eagerly waiting for your reply on this topic.

Speaking of my trip. I already wrote to you about this , but I mean to tell you also that I leave tomorrow at THESSALONIKI, Greece . I hired a small company that has a branch in Greece. I just need to get a regular contract with them and then I 'll go back . Somewhere in 2-3 days and I 'll go back to Melbourne. I 'll bring my laptop , so that we can maintain a relationship with you . I do not want to lose contact with you, so please contact me and I will also write to you as soon as I have free time .

My dear , unfortunately I must now hurry. Today, I have a lot to do , documents that I need to check before tomorrow's departure. I do not know when this is all over , so I stop here . I just have to wait again for your letter and I hope you write to me very soon.

Gently kiss you again !

Miss you already !

Sincerely with your love ,

30 minutes later I get

Quote:
How was your evening. I decided to write you a few lines . I want to wish you good night and
sweet dreams . All day I was thinking about you and the fact that I wrote to you about sex , I'm so ashamed
for what I asked you about sex, I do not know what I write, but I hope that you understand me correctly.
Tomorrow I have to get up early and go to the airport , as the flight to Greece very early. Today I am very
tired and going to bed now . I'll come back from Greece on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.
And a couple of days I will fly to your country . In your town and my job takes about three days , I shall fulfill its
work in your town before the weekend . And then I'll be free for a month.
I hope that we will find the time to spend it together.
Well all , I wish sweet dreams and send a kiss goodnight .

Kiss ! !

Cellphone - web store
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a lot of fun to be had with this. DeEducation springs to mind. In RL I live in Melbourne maybe you can ask her about some local restaurants, live music venues Greek cafes.

Oh and no self respecting greek/Australian woman I know would be could dead listening to green day. For them it's club music all the way!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's in Greece now but no harm in asking. I might want to visit it myself when he gets back. Surely they have an Outback Steak House in Melbourne right?

Quote:
Greetings from Greece!

Yes I am now in Greece. I think that tomorrow I finish my work here on Thursday or Friday will be back home.
Today I have a great mood ! Today is a great day. I have a holiday today . It's my birthday . I am very happy that now I can write you a letter . True my birthday was still Jan. 31 , but I did not have time to celebrate it.
I always try to write something special and
fun for you! But now I do not know what to write. I wish I could now remove the distance that separates
us and enjoy your company ! If I had wings, we would be together and could celebrate my
Birthday . I hope that when it is my birthday next year we will be able to celebrate it together. you would
would it? Sorry that I'm not home right now and wish that you now do not have near me . Today is a holiday , I would like to
celebrate it with you , with your friends , but unfortunately I was in Greece at the moment and there is no one ,
with whom I could talk and drink a glass of wine. I ordered a bottle of white wine to his room , and probably
I have to celebrate your holiday one . Here's a boring birthday for me today , and even a bit of tears
drip from the eye from the disorder. maybe you have your computer now ? Maybe now we could chat with
you? Unfortunately I do not have a laptop program for chat , but if you do not mind , we could correspond through
online writing . What do you think about this? Please , if you are here now, then write to me. Make me company.
I'm not going to sleep and will wait for your answer. We could talk about our future meeting next
week or even could fantasize with you on various topics . Example of friendship and love.
I'd like to send you a lot of your photos , but unfortunately I now have only a few photos. I really want to send more
you my photos , but now there is no possibility for this . I think as soon as I get home , I'll post a whole album of their
photo. Well, all for now.
I 'll look forward to your letter.
With love your

Quote:
Good day!

I now have a short break from work and I decided to use this time to write you this letter.
my dear, you have no idea what happened yesterday in my hotel room. After I wrote you a letter , I opened a bottle of wine to drink for my birthday, but suddenly flew bottle cork and the wine spilled on my laptop . I was scared , I took the time to turn off my laptop soon , but unfortunately I did not have time . I am very upset because my laptop burned and burned it in the moment, when I invited you to chat with me online . Of course I was upset , I just do not know what to do.
I almost all night thinking about you , and our emergency meeting.
My dear, today I think that finish their work here in Greece. Tomorrow I need another day to completely finish my work , but it's just formalities and the day after I get back to Melbourne. So next Wednesday I can come to you. It remains for me a few more days of work in your country , and then I'll have free time for a month. I very much hope that we can meet in February.
So, I have to work now , today I want to finish all my work so I held up at work until late at night . Unfortunately now I can not send you a photo , as I write this letter from another computer because my laptop still will not turn on . But I'm not upset because one day I'll come home and be able to repair it. By the way , today I even work for a lot of thinking about you . Already miss you terribly .
Your

Cellphone - web store
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

not sure. There is the Hogsbreath Cafe chain and there WAS a steak house just down the road from me in east Preston.

You can always make one up though. I do that all the time

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening my dear friend Orville , I really hope that you have a good night , maybe you're already asleep, I do not know . Now I'm really do not know anything , I do not know who else to share with their grief and so I decided to write you . Now I came to the internet cafe to write that my friend , I wanted to tell her about her grief and ask for help . But it took about an hour and a response from her, I did not wait . I took the computer for one hour and 15 minutes left here until the end of the hour and I decided to share my grief with you. I need to talk , but I do not know who else I can turn to. Orville my dear , just a few hours ago, everything was fine with me , but now I feel disgusting. Do not even know how to write to you now about what happened to me today. I just do not know where to start and I'm in tears . Today after work one evening I returned to the hotel. The taxi driver took me to the hotel , but stopped ten meters from the entrance , I was not against it , the more the rain stopped dripping and I decided that I would be useful to walk a few meters on foot. But just at that time I was caught behind a man, he hit me several times on the body , grabbed my shoulder with my bag and fled in the opposite direction . All this happened in a matter of seconds and I was shocked . I was scared and could not do anything . I now sit and think about it as a terrible nightmare. I had my bag stolen in this bag were all my money , my credit card , my phone , passport, documents for work and stole it all now ! I wept . Eyes were red from crying , and I just do not know what to do now ! There may be another more courageous woman ran after them to return my bag , but I was very scared and I had no choice but run more to his hotel . As soon as I ran into the hotel, I immediately asked to call the police . But the police arrived only half an hour and it was too late to look for these people. The officer asked me about what happened . I told them about all the details , but they did not tell me good and just said that this is not the first time . The officer told me that I should thank God that I was still alive . Orville very hard for me . What do I do? The police said that they will try to find these robbers , but I saw how they work and I just do not believe them. I feel that they will not even look for them , because I'm still not a citizen of their country. Today I proposed to apply to my embassy , but now it's late here and hardly embassy now open. So that the embassy can I go tomorrow morning. I do not know if I can now sleep at all. I'm afraid of everything . I'm shocked. I need to be comforted , but there's no one here beside me. I am alone in this wild country and the thought I just harder. Orville please , only you do not worry about me. If I know that you feel bad for me , I will be even worse. I do not want you worried about me , I just want moral support from you. Tell me at least , that you love me , I'm sure that those words make me feel better . I need you now , my love ! Please my dear , but do not get mad at me because of what I write to you about your misfortune . I needed to speak to me except you and no one to turn to. For me you are now the closest person . I love you and after this letter I feel much better now . Feeling as if a heavy load fell from the soul . Please my love, just do not worry about me. I'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow , and finally I get home .

Your

Good morning Maria! How are you feeling now? I am sorry to read of your troubles yesterday. I am sad for you, not mad at you. It isn't your fault that people are so filthy and greedy that they rob other people so they don't have to work.

I hope the police can help you, perhaps even your phone can help them to find who did this to you and they can lay a beating upon the coward.

Honey I wish I were there to hold you and tell you everything will be all right. It sounds like an Embassy might be your best bet. I am sure they replace stolen ones for free. I do love you and I am sure you know it.

Cellphone - web store
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now OF COURSE there's an Australian Embassy in Greece:

http://www.greece.embassy.gov.au/athn/home.html

And their contact details:

http://www.greece.embassy.gov.au/athn/contact%5fus.html

I can't wait to hear how unhelpful they're going to be

"You are a dead meat!"

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thank you for that! I will make sure I give those to him!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my sweet heart Orville . Should I now ask you about your mood ?

Probably not. I myself messed you up in his letter and now I feel

guilty before you. Please forgive me for the bad mood . Orville believe me,

I have the most today is a very very bad mood . It was just a horrible night for me . all

night and did not sleep at 8 am today , I am the police. After my last letter to you yesterday

evening , the police took me to the police station and all this time I was there. At the police station

detectives arrived , people came from my embassy and they asked me a lot of a lot of time to explain

what happened that night. I myself have lost count how many times this morning I testified .

I explained to them in detail , remembering all the details of what happened occasion, but they still ask the same questions.

She does not understand that they still wanted to know from me , or maybe they just wanted to put me to blame for everything ?

Nothing reassuring today I have not heard from the police . They just told me that they would start an investigation,

but how long it will last , they do not know themselves . Orville not know what to do now . I am now very upset and

tears were flowing from my eyes . It is very difficult and I do not want to be more than a day in this country. I am very scared

and I'm already afraid to go here on the street alone. I'm really scared . This morning, I turned to my embassy

request help me to go back home. I asked about my embassy that they bought me a return ticket,

but in response to the embassy told me that they now can not take any action until no

official statement to police about closing my case. To put it another way, my embassy asking me to wait

the end of the investigation and only then can they help me . I asked my embassy as I wait, but this one

does not know. Maybe a few days , maybe a week - and maybe a month, I do not want to wait so long . I just go crazy for this time in

this wild country. Recently tried to call office to call my work. I hoped that they

help me , but the problem is that I do not work for a company official. I get money only for its done

work and they do not answer me. I said so right on the phone and my company no longer even want to talk

with me . Very cruel and I'm just in shock from everything. All my money , credit card , cell phone, documents for the job -

all stolen along with my bag and now I'm just in a desperate situation . I do not know now how do I get back

back to his home and who to turn to for help? I tried to call my best friend , but her phone is not answered .

Perhaps she again went to her parents and her phone was not responding. If my parents were alive , I certainly

would appeal to them for help , but my parents are no longer alive . So I just have no one to ask for help

now except you. My sweet , now forgive me for my determination . God knows I never in my life no one asked for

assistance. Always tried to get out of a difficult situation itself , but now for the first time in my life I do not know what I do.

I need now is 775 euros (1 047 dollars) to buy a return ticket to Melbourne, so much my minimum cost

ticket home, but I do not know where to find me here this money . I'm scared now , my love , I do not want to lose you , but

if not you, then who else should I contact? I'm crying now , and with tears in his eyes I'm asking you to help me get back

to his home. I know that my request will anger you. I also know that you are now lost confidence in me , but not

In spite of this I ask you to help me with money for a return ticket . Orville I do not take this money from you for ever . I certainly

give you back the money as soon as I arrive in Melbourne . I have money in my house , but take them out of here , I can not .

I ask you to give me the money borrowed for a few days , if you can. If you do not help me , then I do not know to whom

apply . Now I hope only on you, but on the other I have lost my trust ( I mean my job and embassy ) .

I'm afraid to send you this letter because I fear to upset you. But all my hope to return home only now in this

letter. I ask you to think about and if you can help me .

I thought long and hard about the options how can I get the money , since I do not have a passport. I was hoping that I could get

money from my friend from Melbourne , but from it I have not received a response. Maybe she did not get my letters . I would like that to

she sent a money transfer via Western Union or Moneygramm, currently the only way I can get the money. I went to

the woman with whom I did business here in Greece. At first I wanted to borrow money from her, but unfortunately she lives

one with son and free money at the moment does not have. I have no close friends except you. And now I want to write you the information that is required to transfer money via Western Union or Moneygramm this data AGAPI my girlfriend with this woman I had MDM business attitude here , as I do not have a passport, and I asked her that she gave me their data :

name: AGAPI; surname: PAGIOULA

CITY: THESSALONIKI

STREET : Aggelaki 25

I'll wait for your response and hope you will answer me today. If you send today, I

I will go to the bank with AGAPI and I'll get your help, and tomorrow I can go home. And as soon as I get home I immediately send you the money back , or I myself personally arrive to you and give you the money back personally . Orville in my house has a 16,000 euro , they are at my house in the safe, which is why I can peredovat you your money back with no problems .

I will come to the Internet cafe in the evening that would read your answer, I bud uochen worry about your answer .

I love you very very much and miss you .

Your

Good morning Maria! How is your weekend? I hope you are feeling better now that you are back in the safety of your room. I don't know how effective the police are there but the Embassy should be of some help.

I don't mind helping you but it will not be by western union or any of that instant money. I will help you by bank transfer if you can get the information for the Embassy or your friend.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads are interesting. They tell all about themselves, yet never ask questions about you other than "Do you think I am pretty?" or very vague questions that your answers would not really say anything about you. Then, after not knowing a lick about you, profess their undying love for you. I have never baited a vlad, I might have to give it a go.

I am surprised their method works. What types of pictures do they send? Are they average women or extremely beautiful ones? I know that some men would do anything to have a beautiful woman, so is that their target victim? Most men I know aren't that way and want to have more than a one sided conversation which vlads seem to have with their generic scripts.

At least this one tries to make their script more readable with line breaks. Most of their scripts are just too painful to read, so I don't' know how you all do it. I would have to edit and restructure their script before I could read it. Laughing

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads use mostly model photos. The translation ones use some sort of porn models with the bra and panties, or less often the actual nudes.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Orville

Orville I am very glad to see your letter.

My dear I very much waited your answer , I am very worried that you will leave me . But now when I read your letter, I was very pleased.

My dear , I have a bank account, and I can safely receive your help in my bank account.

Orville the matter is that I do not like to keep money in the bank account , and that is why my bank account is almost always empty. I always keep my money in my home in Melbourne. Orville and when I arrive home, I will immediately send you the money back .

Orville will write about in my account at the end of the letter.

Orville or if you want I can give you the money back personally. Orville as soon as I get home I will immediately restore your documents , restore my documents will take 3-4 days , and as soon as my documents will be restored once I will fly to you. Orville I really want to see you! I really want to hug you and kiss !

My darling from the moment we began to chat with you you became my very close friend , and I really want to see you ! Orville when we'll be together , and if we 're all going to be okay I would love to live with you for life ! Orville I am sure that you and I will be the happy family ! I will do everything that you were well .

Orville I really want to be with you , I really want to hug you and kiss ! Orville I will always love you !

I'll be waiting for your letter.

Orville I love you ! I will love you all my life !

Yours and only yours for life Maria

Bank account information :

IBAN : GR7201407120712002101119855

BIC : CRBAGRAA

SWIFT : ALPHA BANK

CITY: THESSALONIKI

I guess he forgot he was from Melbourne.

Hello again baby! Thank you for the information, I will get that sent to my bank today, although they will not find it until Monday.

I would love to meet you but once I do I am going to keep you all to myself. I can hardly wait to hug and kiss you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Orville

Orville I am very glad to see that today you will send me your help. Orville my dear please tell me when you do it. Orville and when your help will come to my account , I immediately will buy a ticket for the next flight and I'll fly home .

Orville when I'm at home, I will immediately send you the money back .

My dear , I am very glad that you did not leave me in the lurch. I swear to you that I Orville nor when I will not leave you in the lurch.

When I'm at home I will immediately restore your documents , and when my documents will be restored soon I will fly to you. Orville my dear , I really want to see you, I really want to hug you and kiss .

My dear when you and I will be together with you we will be the happiest people in the world!

I dream of each of our meeting , this will be the happiest day of my life! I really want to Orville at us with you all was well , and I really want to live with you for life !

Orville I'll wait for your letter confirming that you gave me help in a bank account .

Yours and only yours for life

Good morning sexy! How is your Sunday? I will be glad when you get your documents done and are ready to fly home into my waiting arms. I will be glad to take you as my wife and mother to our children.

Honey I mailed that information to my bank yesterday as I said. They will open it tomorrow and will transfer it at that time.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orville Orville Orville...

Dang, I am sick of the name Orville and I love Orville with all my Orville loving heart! Razz

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even I am growing weary of this name game.

Quote:
Hello my dear Orville

Yes my dear , I understand that you have already sent my information to the bank , and that tomorrow they will send the money.

Orville my dear , I am very glad that you did not leave me in the lurch. Orville I swear to you that I did not give up when you are in trouble ! I love you very much !

My dear your help will come to my account tomorrow ? or it will go a few days?

Orville as soon as I receive your help I will immediately fly to his home on the next plane , and as soon as I 'll be home soon , I 'll send you the money back .

Orville I really want to see you, and as soon as my documents will be restored once I will fly to you. I miss you so much my dear ! I really want to be near you ! You are my whole life !

I 'm going to wait your letter.

Yours and only yours for life Maria

Good morning honey! How are you doing today? I really want to see you too. We have a lot to discuss about our future and the family we will raise together.

Honey it won't be instant money, it will be a transfer. It normally takes 3-4 days for one here in the US but I don't know about Greece.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic