SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A police station in Nigeria and a scammer in sweden

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Herrmann
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just stumbled about this photo at our colleague's forum, it showes a Nigerian Police station This is real, not photoshopped, or faked.

and this news snipped:
Quote:
"Soldier" cheated German in 350.000 Swedish kronor

A 35-year-old man from Trollhattan shall have defrauded a German woman at 350.000 Swedish kronor since he stated that he was in distress. Now the man prosecuted for aggravated stolen money.

The two met online, where 35-year-old claimed to be a former U.S. soldier. After he said that he would travel to Nigeria on business, the woman was notified that he suffered an accident and needed money, say P4 West.

When the woman discovered that she been tricked reported it all to the German police, which sent the matter to Sweden.

The man, who deny the charges, was previously charged with several cases of serious fraud. He is suspected among other things to have come across millions via the so-called Nigeria Letter, writes ttela.se.

Herrmann
Mortar 5 Nigeria x4 ... lost count already ... Vcamera x2

Due to the recent budget cuts, the cost of electricity, gas and oil as well as current economic conditions, 'The Light at the end of the tunnel' has been turned off. - we apologise for the inconvenience
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I notice that in a spirit of scientific research, they are doing trials on the alternative methods of keeping their doors open.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Herrmann
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe... that shows their level of intelligence; if they would have a grain of cleverness, they would put their bicycles at the doors; the quarter would close up itself, if they go on patrol. The lazy bums don't need to lock the doors Laughing ... Mmmuuhahahahaaa.... clapping

Herrmann
Mortar 5 Nigeria x4 ... lost count already ... Vcamera x2

Due to the recent budget cuts, the cost of electricity, gas and oil as well as current economic conditions, 'The Light at the end of the tunnel' has been turned off. - we apologise for the inconvenience
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<facepalm>

This could possibly be why there are so many scammers there (though Nigeria is by far not the only nation plagued by them).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic