SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wept bitter tears to think of it.

I bet you did. Laughing

I love the way you're laying on hope while he's streded under hash conditions for months upon months.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from Turd in some days. He might finally be in jail. I almost hope not.

Baba wrote:
Dear Mr. Turd Boi,
I have not heard from you since you said you would redo the video. Up to this moment I have yet to hear from you and a friend of ours is very very concern about you. She has terrible terrible imagination and thinks something most drastic has occur for you.
Please write her to assure her you are okay.
I also need to be reminding you that I mist have the video soon. The boat will arrive on 30th.
Please do not delay in send new video with new voice biometric of "peter, peter, peter, peter, peter" over and over to endure a positive reading of voice biometric.
Blessed Be,

Baba

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^The (ar)rest will do him good.

Maybe he's pulled the end of his willy?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi, not in jail, wrote:
Dear Baba,
I am alive,but the situation I am facing here is very terrible.it may be hard for you to imagine or feel it.
I am still trying to borrow back the camera to redo the video,also,I have no fund with me here,it is hard,being starving since 40hours now.
I am trying my best.
Moishe

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That message, not from jail, warmed the cockles of my heart.
He sounds so hungry and miserable, I just ate another donut in sympathy.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe the person from whom he borrowed the camera found the video in the memory. Twisted Evil

so there is an ITP who just got blind by watching heckturd sqeezing his snake.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am stil traumatized by the image of him milking himself on camera. puke

Bernie wrote:
Hey, Hector, how the fuck are you?! I was just thinking of you. It occurred to me that you might need some encouragement to grow some balls and simply fucking get here. Seriously. You so lack the initiative. Some times I wonder if you are too lazy to wipe your own ass.

Its been like 10 fucking days since I heard from you. I hope you are okay. I wish you would have agreed t be my wife, and then I would put my creme filling in your donut, if you get what I am saying.

Back in the fucking day, when I worked on base at firehouse five, I would get so fucking hungry and miserable. But they had these fuckinf donuts! I would eat these fucking donuts by the half dozen, washing them down with som good coffee with a lot of milk and suga. Fuck me, they were fucking awesome! You ever have a creme filled donut? They made these fucking donuts, on this fucking base in Gibraltar, with coconut creme and powdered sugar, I mean, they were so fucking tasty! I still think about how fucking good they were.

I kind of miss Ethiopia. That bakery I told you about? I miss it. I mean, Somalia, its fucking awesome, do not get me wrong, but its also hard on the stomach if you have a sophisticated fucking palate like mine. We eat beef, goat, fish, so much fucking goat cheese I am not sure I can ever look at a fucking goat again the same way.

So, look you are still not fucking here. Can you get to Eritrea? I have to go there in a few days. I am meeting my accountant. So, don't get here next week, okay, because I won't be here. But the week after that, its all good! A little wine, some cakes, a rug, you, me, the fireplace, a 2 gallon jar of KY, and... lets see where that could take us.

So, where are you, now? How are you doing? Seriously, Hector, I want to know.

I hope you are well! Take good care of yourself.

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an ethics question--no, not of the ladlove variety.

Given Turdlinger's desperate situation (boo-hoo), it seems possible that he is sustaining himself through crime. I'm all for him selling his talents in nefarious ways; however, the thought that this bait might be inducing this hapless notwit to robbing or mugging innocents who he otherwise might never have encountered disturbs me.

The purpose of baiting (apart from being an excellent source of justice-based humor), is to occupy lads' time with nonsense, thus reducing their time to do real harm. God forbid that the swine would mug someone who is seriously injured or killed.

You see where I'm going with this.

I stress, that I ask this not to be a hugger. My real and only concern is for any victims he might prey upon that he would otherwise never have encountered.

Do we know how he is filling his belly? Might we devise a way to confirm it?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ probably not much to be done about that now anyway.
He's not going to jail voluntarily and he can't go home. so baiting or not, he's stuck there or in the next place.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, I see that.

We know that any of these scum when left to their own devices will indeed do all they can to hurt the innocent. That is what they are all about. So whether he is streded here, there or anywhere is not really the point. Preditors prey and he is a preditor. He would be preying on the weak had he never left his comfy home cafe.

BTW: I find safaris the most rewarding as they take lads totally out of the scamming game for the duration while causing them the kind of pain that they so casually inflict on others. I'm all for them. Tatoo? Bravo! Humiliating video? Applause-applause-applause! Does the weight of the death of his fictional girlfriend crush him? Amen! Is he panting for the gold of his new lady who he loves only for the hope of getting her gold and perhaps a little tail? Let him drool buckets!

It doesn't entirely address my concern, however.

My concern is that if this particular scammer (who we already know is a preditor--and as a scammer is of a class of quasi-human proven well able to be violent) is baited to a point of utter desperation, he might snap and then carry out crimes he never would have otherwise.

Here is what I hope is an absurdly exaggerated case for the purpose of illustration:

Imagine that he mugs and kills a girl in order to get her purse. Who of us would be willing to announce to the girl's family that the killer was there because of a bait? Would the family be consoled knowing that at least the killer hadn't taken her money in a 419 scam? Would the trophy shots and the tattoos do anything to comfort them? In all honesty, would you identify yourself to her family and to the authorites investigating the killing?

Yes, he would not lose a second of sleep if all of his victims died of hypothermia. But we are not about changing lad targets from email victims to his temporary neighbors.

So the question is, how far is too far with this lad? If the unthinkable happens, it is too late to pull back.

Someone on here said that when he discovers the truth he will either kill himself or *someone else.* Please tell me that the latter half of that statement is hyperbole and that no one here would be anything but horrified were he to do such a thing. Obviously it would be his decison--his action--his fault--his guilt. Would that be enough for baiters to shrug it off?

I hate being "that guy" --especially since I have nothing to offer in terms of a clear-cut policy idea. Nevertheless, I'm compelled to ask, given that the only way for us to keep the high ground is by making damn sure we actually are on it. If this turd shows any sign of snapping we must be willing to drop it; moreover, if there is a credible threat he could actually harm someone, we might be the only people who know about it. We would need to notify the proper LEA and give them everything we have in order to prevent it or (God forbid) apprehend him should he actually do it

Remember, this lad already thinks he is wanted for murder and terroism. As funny as that is to us who know better, to him it could be just another factor in an equation that equals, "What the F*ck does it matter? I might as well be shot for being a wolf than for being a sheep." If he snaps, it could be a genuine catastrophe that no amount of reading the ethics thread will undo.

Thanks for reading and considering.

Humbly--L.G.

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A valid concern but impossible to address since we have know way of knowing how he keeps filling his magic wallet. But from everything we do know about Hector, he is a coward. The chances of him confronting anyone, even a little girl, strike me as approximately nil. Yes, he might commit crimes of opportunity, such as stealing money from a till or grabbing a purse when no one is looking, but again there's no way to know.

Already in this thread we've discussed the possibility that he is still getting scamming income. That is also a possibility, but he'd be doing that whether he's home or on safari.

Sometimes we have to just accept that while some things might happen, without any evidence such worry is a waste of energy.

But again, in this particular instance, I think it's safe to assume that Hector wouldn't have the chutzpah to commit a crime of violence.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the reply; very much appreciated. Your confidence does help allay my fears--I can be the worrying sort.

_______
_______
_______
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought about this aswell, if he is scamming while being on tour.

he can be very pushy, maybe he could start moving because his victim sent a first payment and he pushed to quickly in order to get enough money for his further journeys. maybe he would have been more patient if he had stayed at home.

since he is stredded in mombasa, so close to bernies new vault, it's safe to assume that his victim ran away. if he got the money for his journey to SA from another victim, that makes 2 victims in 2013. no idea if that is a good or a bad success rate for a scammer (I'm hoping that this is a good success rate, that would mean that lot's of scammers don't even get 2 victims per year).

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LG, I understand your fears. I do not share everything here, but I do not think he is scamming anymore. I DO think he is deeply in debt, with interest, to Bad People. Going back home is clearly less attractive than the millions of dollars he expects to get, any day now. The day to day discomfort he suffers will all be worth it, when the big pay offs arrive, one from Bernie (I think its $13,000,000.00), One from the Hindu Temple, and I forget how much, but a lot of money, and now, $30,000,000 from the Buddhist Temple. When that pays off, he can go home with mad money, throw it around, play big shot, pay off his debts, buy the biggest house in the neighborhood, etc. We know this is not going to happen, no matter what things he puts himself through, but he does not. This is %100 real, to him.

As for "how he does it?", I think he is charming and ingratiating. He was, at one point, a successful scammer. He is desperate, but not a violent desperate. He is hungry for money. I also doubt he has the chutzpah (great selection of words, Juan) to do anything overt. As Juan pointed out, he is a total coward. I think he oozes his way into situations, and sponges off of people around him, like a parasite.

He thinks there is a "shoot to kill" order from Interpol, and there are ninjas looking for him. He is so risk adverse and afraid of things that he wants to lay low. He is not likely to risk mob justice in the slums for overt theft, or risk police involvement in his life.

I love how destroyed his life is! Its not going to get better anytime soon, either.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And because he has been mentioning how hungry he is, Ramdi will mention some food.

Ramdi wrote:
Dearest Mr. Moishe,

I just receive informationings from our friend who is telling me of a most unhappiness from you with you not having any foods for be eating for many days. I am so sorry to hear this. I will not eat dinner today to be in solidarity with your sufferationings, foregoing any gustatory pleasures!

When we get together here in Malaysia, i will take you to my favorite places to eat. Do you eat seafood? I have a friend who is owning a place about a few miles from here. It is on the water. he serves the most very best fry fish, and he has a lime juice that is the most precise mixture of sweet and sour, it is like an elixir! And they have these mango tarts that are indescribably good. Now, as a good Hindu, I do not eat beefs, but, you, my precious love, can. I know another place that has the best beefs, or so I have been told.

Our friend tells me you are almost ready that the video will be available soon. I most assuredly look forward to you being in Malaysia. Once you reach Goa, a short train ride to Mumbai, and then you shall be ready to come here! How I have long for this day!

I must run. It is late. I am so happy you are closer to be here with me! Such rejoicements we will be undertaking!

May Shiva bless you with golden showers,

Ramdi

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The food references, especially from Bernie, are a nice touch Smile
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I love how destroyed his life is! Its not going to get better anytime soon, either.

I'd consider a roof over the head and 2-3 meals a day an improvement. okay, with the minor disadvantage that he can't leave his room till they send him back to nigeria.

does he live on the streets right now? where to charge the mobile phone (money and power), where to get food, a shower or something?

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks dsw, I am honored that my name shall be ever associated with donuts. Come to think of it, I'm going for another one now. Mmmm donuts

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Dearest Ramdi,
I received your message.
Thank you.
Moishe

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a part of the world where robbers are commonly hacked to bits and burned in the street like rubbish, even someone with only an inch of brain would think of turning to robbery in an unfamiliar area. I think he may be begging.

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap. You had me at 'Ninjas."

So, it is possible that Turdlington would actually resist returning to Nigeria.

On a differnt tac, have any faux Lads or Ogas (ala ) ever tried to take him under wing? If he is getting any income from scamming it would be great to mislead him into even less success--and get an inside look into the extent of his activities. How great would it be for him to be drawn into the frustrating world of a notoriously height-challanged scammer.

_______
_______
_______
Halvdan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome baiting team turd, this lad is a heartless sleazeball and a creepy pathological liar.

I have wondered where he is getting his funds and my best guess is that he was still successfully scamming while in Cape Town. As for accommodation, a charming sweet-talker who preys on lonely women and/or is well connected with other scammers.

If he is not completely deluded about his own self, he is a conscious criminal (at least two different passports) turned trans-African spying superlad. Shocked He really believes the alternate reality you guys fed him, even if there are moments of doubt. His use of proxies and attempts of written deception of his whereabouts are quite funny, as is his balancing act between the two arch criminals Bernie & Keyser. You can call him a paranoid coward, but he has a healthy sense of self-preservation; refusing to enter/leave Monrovia on road, refusing to sneak into the Sudan or stay in Adre, his blitz travels through Zambia and Zimbabwe and his squeamishness about Somalia. The reason he was not arrested during his winter vacation in SA may well be due to another fake identity.

He is/was a successful scammer, trying to advance into the big league of top criminals, but preferably hiding behind a ladtop.

It is impressive that he only forked up royal once in his compartmentalization of lies and deception (Telling Tiffany about his dealings with KS (edit: by forwarding an email from Izzy, not his own writing!) iirc, maybe even with Irena/Sahra)

I really hope you can keep him stredded in the slums of Mombasa / enroute to Mog or Mumbai at least until the 25. of April. Laughing
Halvdan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you guys and girls love to introduce new characters and kill others - characters of different religious backgrounds - why not field one that is fiercely catholic, even more catholic than the retired Pope <strike>Palpatine</strike> B16, Pius Brothers, Jesuits and whatnot. That opens up for the big stick of the 7 sins and an army of Saints, where the sin of greed must be very familiar to turdboi.

The hard part is to figure out when he really is stredded. In Dakar he sold his wristwatch and somewhere in SA a mobile phone. Is it not the MO of scammers to own at least two phones. He is known to whine about not to afford hotels and airline tickets (ergo offline time).

He has researched a lot, something about Hinduism, apparently nothing about Judaism, replicated Islamic greetings and very well informed about local news. Why he never wondered why the Liberia-40-killed- incident was not newsworthy is strange as it involved westerners.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi, to Bernie, wrote:
Hello boss,
how are you doing too.
All I can say is I am still alive,am I doing fine? The answer is NO.
I am sure you don't want me to go into details on that.
I am still not there,the issue is not about being lazy, the issue which offcourse you know is lack of supply.
I wonder what you think sometimes?do you think I like not being there you are? NO.
I got no supply bernie,no fucking cash to get the ball rolling. This implies,I am still stuck here. I can't go to eritrea either.
Well,I wish you a safe journey,please be careful,do not trust anyone.

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

poetry Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic