SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is Turd Bois new thread, as he has been homeless for much of the last 4 years

The last thread is here

Turd Boi has been baited for most of the last 5 years. I have been baiting him for 4 1/2 years as of this posting. Originally baited by Slap Happy and Just Jane, he was placed into a series of cascading events in the Simba Safari thread, where he travelled many, many miles. He has been baited very hard, starting with Just Jane and Slap Happy, with the Lovely Jill, and then baited by Jade Falcon and Inspector Gadget, along with myself and Bohigal. Bohigal and I have had him the longest and been responsible for his very, very long safaris, both in terms of time and in terms of miles.

In his time he has given finger prints, "ear prints" and "nose prints" and "anus prints", sent numerous security photos, been tattooed three times, and sent very compromising photographs, and a video of himself masturbating, which will be used to make his life miserable when he ends up home.

Turd Boi was induced to head to a variety of places in his Grand Tour,
Turd Boi, before heading to South Africa, where he is stranded now, describes his journeys succinctly for us when he wrote:
In case you do forget things easily, let be bring your mind back to memory lane, it may be ease for anyome to forget the ordeal ,but I can not forget at all.
What do you mean by a LAZY ASS and a FOOL? Let me explain to you.
Do you call a man who left Ghana to Monrovia back back to Ghana, to Dakar,Senegal to koalack, to ambouli border to banjui<Gambia- back to koalack to darak to kayes, Mali to Bamako back to seku- to Gao then to Niamey,Niger – dosou- to maradi to winder to difa, went through desert without water and food for days to Mao,tchad- to njamela back to Abeche, to Adre. Back to njamela ..then cross the kuseri sea to cameroon through busy to Maiduguri.
All this while, there about 50 ninja men, the koala,and then several Interpol police running after me for years.back to Ghana back to Cairo to assuit to luxor to edna to aswan back to read sea bact to jail, then back to here. Do you call this man small boy?

After that, he fell in love with Gretchen, who was to meet him in South Africa, and migrated up to Kenya, where he sits, now, in love with Ramdi. Most of the people in the bait have died, but Turd Boi soldiers on.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 17 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi, to Ramdi wrote:

Dearest Ramdi,
I was busy tring to do the Video.
I have no girfriend here. it is tough to survive here,you have no idea how hard it is.
Are you indian now?
I miss you so much.how have you been?
Moishe

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tattooed 3 times, Doc. Wink You're selling yourself short. Arm, chest, and full back. Epic!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zowie.

I'm a huge fan of tat baits and safaris, so this one brings a small tear of joy to my eye.

Does this guy even try scamming any longer? It sounds like he is so invested in the fantasy world of the bait(s) that it has become his life. What was his original scam anyway?

Also, links to his tats would be much appreciated. [Edit: Nevermind. Simply looked at the previous thread. Holy friggin cow!]

Finally: it is a general rule of baiting never to burn a lad--but given his amazing journey, the tatoos and his years wasted thanks to his scamming, would he be a good candidate to provide a reveal? Suppose after all of whatever it is you get him to do next, the veil would be lifted and he could clearly see what his attempts to steal from innocents has bought him? Frankly, I'd love to get that on film. I'd pay (but not via WU) to see it.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi has been on the hook for so long that keeping him on the hook is not taking much energy. He is in a holding pattern, right now, but eventualy that will give in and he will travel, again.

So, yes, burns are bad, but I can see telling him one day what his three tattoos mean, and how badly he has been screwed over. I think that is many years away, though!

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, I had the misfortune to view his latest biometric video. He followed instructions mostly, and it is so completely vomitorious that I couldn't even watch the whole thing. DSW you have this guy so whipped. I have no doubt he's going to end up far overseas somehow.

^^^ wrote:
Turd Bo

Hey!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DSW/Bo, just a couple of questions about the video since you two have seen it:

1) If you were a certain vertically challenged scammer and you received that video would you be able to hear your name clearly during the "happy ending" so to speak?

2) How long does it take him to do the deed?

3) Where was the video filmed and does the video give any indication as to his living conditions/where he is staying?

4) Did he shoot the video himself or does it look like a third party filmed it for him?

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Um yuck. But yeah, I'm asking too. Suddenly the private hotel room and and and...

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
1) If you were a certain vertically challenged scammer and you received that video would you be able to hear your name clearly during the "happy ending" so to speak?

is there anything, that the vertically challenged lad would actually watch it till the end? honestly, I'd turn it off in the second I realize what will happen.

for exampe: how about telling turd, that he has to show a piece of paper with a 10 digit code. of course, it's just a code that everyone knows that it is the right video, but the vertically challenged might see something else in 10 digits Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
FWP-149
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I would cut the beginning and use just the important moment. Put some sort of rolling caption first to make him curious and lower his awareness, then - 5 seconds of pure "yuck", too short to reach for the stop button.

More grace to your elbow (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am educated and had my master is security protection for nouns and psychology (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am fade up with this your excuses and payment (Mr. Mohammed)
The reason why i sent this email to you is because its your sweat (Mr. John Kelly)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I am doing most very excellently in all things except for my longing
for you. I am most very anticipating being with you. It is funny to me
that a man such as yourself will chose someone in my caste. I know you
are much more open about these things in your esteemed temple, with no
defined social strata to categorize, label and subjegate people, and I
applaud that egalitarianism!

Please describe to me how hard is your life. I want to know. I want to feel your
pain, sadness, your loneliness, your hunger and discomforts. And, please, tell
me a little about your family. Not too much, but something. I know so
little about you!

I have news about your funds in the Buddhist Temple, but I need to
tell you in person. It is most very good news of an excellent nature!

May Shiva bless you with golden showers,

Ramdi

Yes. The next one will have that name repeated over and over.

2) How long does it take him to do the deed?

He is there for the money shot. All in all about 40 seconds.

3) Where was the video filmed and does the video give any indication as to his living conditions/where he is staying?

No.

4) Did he shoot the video himself or does it look like a third party filmed it for him?

Selfie doing a selfie. Hand held. Moment of "money shot" slightly blurry.

If/when this gets sent to the short one, then there will be enough of a back story to mak him watch the whole thing.

modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That's great news! Whatever happens with the next video, with him saying the particular name multiple times, tell him it is unacceptable and that he must do it again and this time to have someone film it so that it will be acceptable. It would be worth it for the simple fact that even if he couldn't pull it off he would have to go around asking people to film him doing that with a straight face or even better, to pay them for the privilege. Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
My Dearest loving princess Ramdi,
You find it funny to you for me to choose you despite your low caste.
Well,this is to honour the memory of beloved Ramitsh as well as to appreciate your parents.
I have make up my mind and decided to have you as my wife,I don't care what anyone say or feel about that.
I don't care if my temple say about that.
True love is a matter of heart, no cates ,race or position in society.
To me God create everyone and gave all human breath of life.God does not discriminate or racial.
in my experince in life,I have passed through a lot in life and I have come to realise the true meaning and purpose of life.
Regading my family,dad passed year back.Mom still alive.you will get to meet sometime.she is a good woman,she will accept you as hers.

As per,Buddish temple,what is the updates,please don't keep me waiting,I don't like suspense,I am excited to hear that news,kindly give me some gist about it.
I think you should try and imagine how hard it is a place you have no contact,you speak not ther language,you had practically no fund on you to arrange shelter,feeding. e.t.c. I pray you will not want to be in that kind of situation.
I await to hear from you.
Moishe

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he'll go for anything, the slag. Just as long as he can get into a temple somewhere and be endowed with money.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
practically no fund on you to arrange shelter,feeding. e.t.c.

Well, the lack of funding that he's been whining about for months now sure seems to be adequate to cover living and travel expenses. When will his magic wallet finally empty??

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I think he just emptied his coin purse on camera Shocked Embarassed
Basinga
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi wrote:

In case you do forget things easily, let be bring your mind back to memory lane, it may be ease for anyome to forget the ordeal ,but I can not forget at all.
What do you mean by a LAZY ASS and a FOOL? Let me explain to you.
Do you call a man who left Ghana to Monrovia back back to Ghana, to Dakar,Senegal to koalack, to ambouli border to banjui<Gambia- back to koalack to darak to kayes, Mali to Bamako back to seku- to Gao then to Niamey,Niger – dosou- to maradi to winder to difa, went through desert without water and food for days to Mao,tchad- to njamela back to Abeche, to Adre. Back to njamela ..then cross the kuseri sea to cameroon through busy to Maiduguri.
All this while, there about 50 ninja men, the koala,and then several Interpol police running after me for years.back to Ghana back to Cairo to assuit to luxor to edna to aswan back to read sea bact to jail, then back to here. Do you call this man small boy?

I strongly recommend everybody, as I do from time to time, examine the maps displayed on the first post of the previous thread, just to see the scale of his impressive journey.
This safari story has covered more miles than my car. Laughing
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must keep a travel journal. I was about half of his dead friends and I can't remember where we've sent him.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It probably matters more to him. His entire life is resting on the results of this journey. Oh dear...

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have his journeys etched in my brain. He has been so many places. Now, of he can hurry up and get to either India or to Somalia, then life will be so much better for him.

Baba, waiting for money shot #2, wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,
I am wait for you to send the video you have made for the biometrics. Everything is waiting for this. We need only to receive the video and then have you mail the DNA sample.
What time frame are we looking at? We need to see all of the moment of release. And the biometric word "peter" must be repeated from begiining to end to ensure a good reading.
I await your compliance.
And our friend tells me you sended her a most very beautiful and kind email, full of love and happiness! She is very much in loving with your esteemed self.
Blessed be,

Baba

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now, of he can hurry up and get to either India or to Somalia, then life will be so much better for him.

click

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the Turd will write a travel journal, self-publish and make enough to restuff the magic wallet. But that would involve honest work, so probably not.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

maybe he likes to write a film script about his journeys.

I know a few filmmakers who might like that idea. Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was supposed to be writing a book for the Temple kids, that still hasn't turned up yet.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dearest Mr. Moishe,

I am so happy to be writing with you! It is all so exciting!

Okay, sorry for keep you in suspense. I found out who opened the accounts! Nobody knows about it! The accounts were opened by Dr. Ravi! Nobody knows about it in my Temple or in yours! Its totally secret! So, it totals about $27,000,000.00 or more or lessinings about that amount. The funds are mostly United States Dollars accounts, but some of it is in Euros. It is gaining interest at a mere %02 per year, but that is $600,000 a year in interest, and that is about $1643.83 a day in aggregate interest, or $68.49 an hour in income! This is a huge amount of money! And there may be more! Its all so convoluted. Dr. Ravi was a genious, you know, very most quite brightly, oh yes! Nobody knows about it! It is truly amazing!

So, you must not tell anyone. I have not breath a word of this to anybody!

And, I thought about it, and you are right. You are in a terrible terrible situation, most unjust, in bad place amongst poverty and hopelessness. I wept bitter tears to think of it. A pity you did not get to Mombasa in time to catch the boat! You would be here!

So, you must write our friend and send him last biometric. Everything is wait for you! My sister would be so very most happy if she were alive.

May Shiva bless you in golden showers!

Ramdi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic