SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Get Shorty! (He wins $250K grant for activism pg 82)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those who have been following the long-running (over 5 years!!) "Sh0rty" bait posted in Scambaiting Help, Hints & Tips, welcome to its new home in Main Scambaiting.

Why the change? Well, as time has gone by HHT has become a hiding place for ongoing baits, keeping them behind a log-in. The problem is that these are overtaking the original purpose of the forum, namely "help, hints, & tips"! Much of the first page has been taken over by ongoing baits rather than a place to find help.

As we have been saying for years, there is really no need to put a bait behind a log-in, as long as you are careful about how you present it. Common names like Peter do not need obfuscating. Uncommon names can either be changed, or obfuscated to avoid Google. (But please keep leeting to a minimum!)

Also be aware that sometimes leeted names are easier to Google than non-leeted ones. "Gomer" has nearly 1,000,000 hits on Google. It isn't likely a lad will work his way through to find a link to here. But if you Google "G0mer", Eater is the very first hit!

However we recognize that in some instances, like this bait, there are now thousands of posts and it would be impossible to edit all the potentially compromising info. So we will leave the old parts of the bait to drop down the page in HTT, and move on with a new policy: taking care not to publicize sensitive information, such as Sh0rty's full name anymore.

So we start a new chapter in this long bait, here in an open forum where it can be seen and enjoyed by people who may be simply passing by. Hopefully many will be inspired to join us!

==============

Where did we leave off? Well, this bait has been going on for so long, with so many characters, twists, and turns, that it's impossible to summarize it. Feel free to follow the above link back, and each opening post in a thread leads back to the previous one (we lock at 100 pages), so you can go all the way back to August 2008 if you feel like it.

But currently, Shortstuff is bitching about not being able to get to Gomer's annual party, which means he won't collect his share of $12.5M. He's also applying for a church grant, asking for a paltry $15M. He's had a long, painful ride to reach this point. I expect him to have an even longer, more painful ride in 2014. Stay tuned!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:27 am; edited 8 times in total
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I"ll be staying tuned and I hope this bait remains safe here in Main.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure this is a good idea to not have it protected by a log in. If I could offer an alternate option, create a forum for ongoing baits that is behind a log in. That would accomplish the goal of freeing up HHT and keep these baits behind a log in protecting it from search via Google. Its my advice to take or leave.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well am confused you would say these. See no man has it all in life. And a journey of life started at a certain point gradually.

You shouldnt compare me to other guys that had made good money. Emeka had made money and cant easily make any movement any day any time and can even fly on air at his wishes.

So compare to me who has nothing but trying to struggle through life to make it.

If I made like your guys I wont be complaining and can go anywhere for anything I wishes to do. Money answereth all and the bible say so.

Am a hustler and I got potentials I believed in God and myself. Femi knows me and he knows about my jobs but he was only intrested in trafficking drugs.

I do not have a penny and neither Femi does. He even asked that why must it be at the party and should atleast consider situations but I told him not bother.

We just got a bad news this morning. Mum younger sister died earlier this morning and things hasnt be good here cause her house is nearby.........I wont say anything over that money but I let your conscience stands for you.

I have being a man all these years I stand through lots of crises but GOD was with me despite all you took away from me.

Like said I wont say about the money again....You have the power so you are doing what pleases you......$60m to $12.5m and still didnt complain. Do what suites you.

Thank you.

Quote:
BRODA
AM RIGHT NOW AM CONCERN WHY U NO COME TO PAYPOT PARTY TO GET YOUR MONIES. I HAVE BEEN WAIT ALL DAY FOR YOUR ARRIVE. IT IS SAME EVERY YEAR THAT U NEVER TURN UP EVEN WHEN WE HAVE PARTY AT CLUB ON VICTORIA ISLAND. I THINK U ARE SCARE THAT I WILL KILL U. BRODA U SHOULD KNOW IF I WANT THEN U AND YOU FAMILY WILL ALREADY BE USED FOR RITUALS. I ONLY INVITE U CASE AM READY TO GIVE U DIS MONIES I EVEN LET U BRING GUEST WHICH IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS AS DIS GUY IS POLICE AND NOT A GOMERBOY. IF MONEY ANSWERETH THEN WHY U NO PICK UP THE CALL?
AM SORRY BRODA BUT AM JUST DISSAPPOINTED AND HAVE BEEN PARTY HARD ALL DAY. ULU BROKE HIS ARM BY FALLING DOWN STAIRS IT WAS VERY FUNNY.
WISH U WERE HERE
ONE LUV
MR GOMER

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

modokmind wrote:
I'm not sure this is a good idea to not have it protected by a log in. If I could offer an alternate option, create a forum for ongoing baits that is behind a log in. That would accomplish the goal of freeing up HHT and keep these baits behind a log in protecting it from search via Google. Its my advice to take or leave.

I agree, ongoing baits behind a login is a very good idea.

however, I also understand the reason for having a bait in main: it attracts readers.

by the way, do these work? (and what are they doing?)

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mask tags replace the text by a bit of Javascript code containing the base64 ciphertext of the text.

I agree, there should be a forum for ongoing baits.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

modokmind wrote:
If I could offer an alternate option, create a forum for ongoing baits that is behind a log in.

This was discussed but we agreed that it is unnecessary to add yet another sub-forum. Main Scambaiting was originally designed for people to post ongoing baits.

Somehow over time people have become overly paranoid and want everything behind a login. Sometimes a case can be made; for sure, we won't move the past 5 years of this bait into Main because there's too much compromising material. But going forward, we'll simply be more careful about what details we post, and think about whether or not mentioning a specific name runs any risk.

There is really no need to fear Google if baiters simply pay attention to what they post. Obviously if you use a comical name, like my latest Reverend character, posting that risks being Googled. But I can still post the emails that will continue to go back and forth -- I'll simply leave his last name out. I'm not worried about anyone Googling "Peter" or "Phil" and finding their way here.

Basically, we all need to take a deep breath and look at it rationally. The odds of being rumbled are far, far smaller than most people realize. Yes, it has happened. Yes, it will happen again. But if you're careful in what you post, those odds become minimal.

One small example: my main CIA character, who has been a thorn in Shorty's side for 2-1/2 years now, is very easily Googled. And if you do, every single link leads either to my first use of the name at Scamorama 10 years ago, or to posts here on Eater. Obviously I shouldn't be using her name in any baits, but I still do, and not just with Shortstuff. I've baited a couple of very high level lads with her and not one ever bothered to Google.

It's time to sit back, relax, take a deep breath, and not worry too much. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Generally speaking Lads aren't champions of deductive reasoning and Mr Gomer's fearsome reputation has only been enhanced by tales of his disreputable behaviour and criminal activities here, bearing in mind that Lads have very limited attention spans, so they rarely dig deeply in to anything they read. Of course this is also the only place where Shorty is known as Shorty, being a nickname he unwittingly gave himself, so just mentioning his nickname is no risk.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one rumbled that WAS in HHT, the lad signed up and made an account. He went beserk* but even after reading the whole thing, he didn't get that I wasn't a woman, and still thought that I was merely mocking him and sharing his naked photos with friends. My female character was still talking to him a year later and my fake lad character provided a good shoulder to cry on as his home made pr0ns circulated through thousande of angry guymen.

They have a real hard time getting what we do. It's just not something they think would ever happen.

* it was hilarious

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So im now convinced he is not going anywhere. Mr G is on a bender so wont be emailing shorty for a day or 2.
Quite frankly I could not care less if shorty turned up here. Infact i think it would just be another chapter in the shorty saga though probably the be all and end all

Quote:
Thats way of life my brother. My mother normally told me that....TRUST NOBODY EVEN UR SIBLINGS AND ME UR MOTHER.

For many years I have keyef into this word.....I am so sorry if I had dissapointed you. That place was too far away for me. 10 solid hours from Cotonou....thats horribly far and I dont even have a penny on me.

At first I was thinking it was going be at central Benin like Cotonou but a far side of WestNorth???

I believed your mind is free to and it was the reason you allowed me to meet Femi. Femi is a sharp operative and can handle raw deals like me. He wanted to quit civil and to get some good links to traffick drug to europe and US. He was very keen to meet you and to seek your help to connect him with the great channels of your world connections.

Do not blame me. I need that money than partying. I have got a lot to do with it.....I dont want you to see me as your enemy and that was the reason i didnt turn up to meet you at V.I club. And you always thouhht i was coming with police which is not true. Femi was only concernef about my safety....it was the assignment given to him by IGP AIG and C.P.

There are other ways of settling people with percentages...gomerboys can wait till payday but not for outsiders like me. other chairmen dont this.

You are dissapointed and an dissapointed too. You should have atleast tell me to join other guys coming from Lagos. I cant enback such journey without good cash. It is not my country and i knew no place and nobody even speak english at that part.

It would nice to let me have my share. And who is ULU???

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
I had one rumbled that WAS in HHT, the lad signed up and made an account. He went beserk* but even after reading the whole thing, he didn't get that I wasn't a woman, and still thought that I was merely mocking him and sharing his naked photos with friends. My female character was still talking to him a year later and my fake lad character provided a good shoulder to cry on as his home made pr0ns circulated through thousande of angry guymen.

They have a real hard time getting what we do. It's just not something they think would ever happen.

* it was hilarious

Considering what you did it is understandable that he doesn't think that would ever happen. Even when it happens you try to avoid thinking about it.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
TRUST NOBODY EVEN UR SIBLINGS AND ME UR MOTHER.

Despite his claims to the contrary, he clearly hasn't remotely followed that advice. He trusts, and has long trusted, dozens upon dozens of fake characters. He is unbelievably gullible. So his comment there is deliciously ironic.

Sounds like his uncle is total slime and fair game. Time to think about how to get his ass busted.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi found himself here, twice, once after the long safari as far west as Dakar and then east to the Sudanese border. The, again, he found himself here after Egypt. I like to think its my baiting skills that wooed him back, but, basically, I think its because being baited to a lad who lies for money makes no sense. Whats in it for a baiter? That doesn't add up, and so lads think its something else.

I worry about being rumbled. I have had Turd Boi on the hook for over 4 years, and want to have him for another four years.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow if Shorty found himself on here (I think he did once, and it was blamed on Gomer and that was the end of that), his delusional mind won't accept it anyways.

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Even if he did he'd think that we were are all CIA, MI6 and G0mer agents here, sending coded messages to each other anyway Laughing

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Short One's uncle doesn't sound like too nice a guy. A supposedly high-ranking officer dealing drugs (and probably corrupt as hell).

I hope Team Shorty can somehow get his ass busted.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Gomer is still partying so no reply for the short guy

Quote:
I believed you wanted to get me initiated into your world and its the reason you insisted on party.

You have to help me. A new is up here about $40m. I wont say further but/...I dont know

You are dead MUMU!!!!
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^What is "a new"? Laughing

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he is just confuse

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

either he dreams of the money of the church (TMFKASM - The money formerly known as shortys money), or else he gets baited by someone else, and got an offer about that sum.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Sirocco
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are dissapointed and an dissapointed too. You should have atleast tell me to join other guys coming from Lagos.

Idea Question Very Happy
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please read this thread on where to put ongoing baits, rather than clog this thread up with discussion, you can comment there.

IMPORTANT - The purpose of the scambaiting help forum

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=242460

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie wrote:
Dear Mr. Shorty,

We are wondering what date you will arrive on.

Can you please give us an update?

Best wishes,

Bernie

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, here you all are. Hi!

I haven't heard from the little guy in about a week, so more passive-aggressive proseletyzing.

Missionary girl wrote:
Mister Ass,I have been praying for you,lustily,and lo the Spirit spake,that you have had losses,and misfortunes,in the last few days,no specifics,but it seemed you are full of loss,and bad fortune,that is terrible,and awful,what happened,did you get sicked?or did you loose youre wallet? Anyway you know, its all your fault,for connorting with Satan,and not JESUS,its clear you really need to be saved,with the Pastor's grant,started with the funds from Miss Meal,GOD bless her heart;so Rev. P is excited that your asking for such a small amount,the fund can totally afford it,so he said you should make your appication,right away,Proverbs 14 29, "He that is hasty of spirit,exalteth folly",which means, you should make haste to do your application,to save your pathetic soul,Amen Bo

For this Church, $15 million is a "small amount".

Wee lad wrote:
Thanks Bo, would do that this week.

Thumbs up

Edit: Opening shot:

Missionary girl wrote:
Mister Ass,as the Rev P told you,I will be shepherding you,through the other part of the appication for funds,you will do the Acts of Faith,as described in our Churchs Book of Bonding and Discipline,also James 2:17, "faith by itself,if it does not have works,is dead",so let me know when youre ready,and I will get you started,before you are,so you wont have a dead faith,who wants that except a Satan-worshippor,amen Bo.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone have a link back to the very beginning of the neverending Shorty saga?

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic