SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 4, Mombassa, Kenya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know. I think the slow option could be ok if he wants to catch the boat in March.
Krichauff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well of course it needs to be fast. We all know that the longer it takes to get the sample tested the more the DNA breaks down. God forbid if it takes too long and the sample is no good and he has to do it again.

'ASSHOLE Benjamin Dover ,go and suck your mother pussy' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.

You would have to work this out yourself because we still have not received a dime yet from you.

'hey son of a bitch,your mother is a goat fucker,you have blood of animail in you because its animal that preganated your mother to born you,' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, if he does send it slow, it might spoil, and then he has to do it again.

Just so everyone knows, I am not going to share the videos, if/when I get them. They are for use in making Hectors life difficult, later, if/when he goes home. But it looks like he is going to comply.

puke

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard from a disreputable source that DNA lasts longer in other bodily excretions....

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Tut tut some of us are eating puke

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The specimen needs to be viable upon receipt so speed and wax paper are equally important.

Have him buy some candles and make his own wax paper.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Philo, I am going to use that idea.

Baba wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,
You need a plastic sheet, a zip lock bag, and a jar, a sealed jar, like an old peanut butter jar, and then another zip lock plastic bag. You put your DNA sample onto the first sheet. Then you fold it into a closed packet, and then you place that in the first zip lock baggy. This must be then placed into the peanut butter jar, which will then be closed, tightly. Then this will be placed into the next ziplock baggy. This must be put into a small box. Then the box must be wrapped in brown paper. Then THIS must be handed to the people at DHL.
I think that due to the nature of the express mail, it would be much bettering for you to be using that.
Blessed be.
Your friend,

Baba

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he should fill the jar with sand. the heavier the more expensive to post.

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if he sends it slow, he needs to send more of the sperm sample, since it is decaying at high temperature.

he should start collecting, so that the dna-laboratorium peter is capable of checking the dna.

EDIT: since you suggested to make the wax-paper at "home", how about this: he should make biometric prints on the paper, and then coat it with wax. after that, he takes high resolution pics of the paper. this way, he ensures that the receiver got the paper which he sent.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head

Last edited by Robert Heinrich der 1. on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since this is Help Hints and Tips:

I strongly discourage having lads send bodily fluids through the postal or express carriers, out of health and safety concerns for innocent employees. We can lay out the safe shipping requirements all we want, but we have to assume that cheap lazy lads won't necessarily follow through.

@DSW: My understanding is your modality won't require Hector to mail the package after all. All you need is the (icky icky) video. Please make it so. Thanks.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the same thing would apply for having a lad tattooed.

if the lad has a decease like hiv, human papiloma virus, hepatitis a,b,c,d and similar things, and the tattoo "artist" does not desinfect his equipment, those deceases could be transmitted from the lad to ITPs. especially a multiple time tattooed lad like hector could be transmitting those virusses.
and tattoo-machines have direct access to the blood-streams of different persons.

the body fluid in the letter however would be sealed by the lad (more or less well done) and no ITP would open it (okay, in my opinion, someone who opens a letter of someone else quits being an ITP). maybe, if hector writes sperm sample on the wax-paper, this would prevent someone who opens the letter from opening even the wax paper.

EDIT: by the way, I worked with body fluids (blood plasma and derivations) for 3 years.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are going to go on with that sample thingy would it be against the rules to "break the news" to to him? As in: he may want to get annother opinnion from annother doctor as there is a chance of error in the tester but meanwhile he may want to avoid contact with other people...

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Hardik will need to find out about the sample and write Hector to tell him he will need to do it... in Mumbai. There really is no need for him to send it anywhere.

That closes that window for him.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how about this:

he needs to do something else.

dna sample taken out of his pubic hair.

so: video of him, shaving his butchered little friend, putting the hair into an envelope and send it to the peter osoja lab in lagos.

it's equally disgusting and avoids the problems with sperm fluids.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baba wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,
Yes, and you must tell them it is a sample of DNA. To transmit medical material across borders is not a problem, as laid out in International Postal Law. I most readily assure you that this technique has work many times.
I remain waiting for your video so that I may give you informations about transfering of samples.
Blessed be,

Baba

When we get the video, Baba will not have access to email for two weeks. The crusty little sample will no longer be viable. He will have to do it again.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wanker wrote:
Dear baba,
On last note,for jab bottle. And check for drug and bomb,they weigh by weight and sometime questions unecessarily.
Apart from this jar, which other lighter stuff can the semen pour into and courier
Moishe

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baba wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,
Okay, yu may try to put your DNA sample onto a sheet of plastic. Then, after this has been video with the voice pattern recognition word of "peter" at our moment of release you must fold it up. Then you place this into a zip lock baggy. Then into a next zip lock baggy, and from thence into a bubling wrapped envelope. Once I am in posession of the video I will then ask my associate where to ship it.
Time is of the essence. Remember, the boat will arrive on the 29th or so!
Blessed be,

Baba

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh peter Shocked

I hope Shorty likes his new admirer's message. Or were you just going to send it to his friends and relatives and ten thousand angry guymen?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something like that, yes...

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Dearest Baba,
See the attached thing.
Can I use that?

Picture of two zip loc baggies.

Baba wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,
You must first spray your DNA sample onto a plastic sheet, and, from there, fold that sheet up, and THEN, after that, place it in the zip loc baggies.
As soon as you get this done, I will tell you where to send it.
Blessed be,

Baba

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi wrote:
Dearest Baba,
Okay,I will do the video and send to you,once you have it save it and forward to the right person then delete it.
Moishe

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Peter Mr. Green

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baba wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,
It is very important to see the actual DNA sample being placed onto the plastic sheet. Then the folding, and lacing into the plastic zip loc envelope. Please be sure to have one full body shot including your face, and one shot of your moment of release of tension. The voice sample "peter" must be announced at the moment of release.
If you make any mistake, we can repeat this with a new voice sample.
Please try to do this correctly.
Blessed be,

Baba

modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually tell him that to insure this goes correctly he should say the phrase Peter repeatedly when he begins to feel he is going to climax to insure that he says the phrase at the point of climax. At the very least if you ever send this to Shorty it will make it that much more disturbing.

Last edited by modokmind on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He really is going to do this isn't he? Shocked

Just. What. The. F@ck.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic