SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy New Year! 2013 In Review

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As we close out another year together, we celebrate with some highlights from 2013.

Please feel free to post, adding your own highlights from your year at Eater.

• In January, our sister site, ScamWarners, set a new record for number of users online:
    Quote:
    Most users ever online was 506 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:05 pm

ScamWarners continues to grow, thanks to the dedicated moderators, support team, and baiters from Eater!

• Also in January, we congratulated Artemis on hitting 16,720 fake site kills. He hasn't updated his signature since then, and focuses more on the database than reports these days, but he is still a major force behind site killing, and has likely researched and reported more fake sites than anyone else in the world.

• On March 12, 2013, we launched our very own Anti Fraud News Blog: http://www.antifraudnews.com

• In April, the fifth annual Eater egg hunt was won by Scentless Apprentice, his second consecutive win! http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230059

• The Eater Bank Reporting System was launched in late April 2013. Starting with the UK Banks, it was rolled out to Banks in the USA, Mainland Europe and Africa. We now have connections to Fraud Departments in virtually every Bank on the planet.
    The very first live report was submitted by Esox lucius on 24th April 2013 and by the end of 2013 we had reported just over 2000 bank accounts to their account holding Banks.

• In September 2013, Eater celebrated its 10th Anniversary!

• On Halloween, we were treated by thedevguy67 joining the moderating team here at Eater.

• December 12, Ghost and Ima Baeder were promoted to administrators.

• On December 28, 2013, our Facebook recommend button on the main page showed Facebook recommendations by 11,111 people.

• Over 4500 new members joined Eater in 2013.

• Our site killers stepped up the pace this year, adding 156 pages of threads to the offline fake sites forum between January 1 and December 30, 2013. With 30 threads to an index page, and many threads having more than one domain on them, that is well over 4080 fake sites researched, reported and killed in our fake sites forum at Eater. This is the highest total since we began keeping track in 2010, and a lot of lad anguish.

Here's to 2014! Happy New Year to the best membership on the web. beers!

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All the best to all of our members for 2014, lets give the lads hell.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOOT!

I would add that in 2013 several older members (in Eater years, not human years) came back. It's always a treat to see them! ♥ Welcome home!

It took me a couple of years to do it, but I crossed the 2,000 site kill mark. And this has been the most productive year in the sitekilling forum that I've ever seen, thanks to a few new sitekillers who have proven themselves to be absolute machines of lad pain and a couple of oldtimers who've returned. It's been awesome to watch and very inspiring. (Note to self: step up my game! Laughing)

All in all, Eater is a wonderful place, and it's members are awesome to work (and play) with. I am a lucky Fae, humbled to have found such incredibly talented, dedicated and awe-inspiring people, who always bring their best game. Very Happy

Here's to many, many more safaris, trophies, fun lad calls, deaded fake sites, warned victims, and general antics in 2014. Y'all are stuck with me. Razz

Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fell in love with a lot of Girlies from Senegal. For some reason I just don't manage to keep them happy. I do get to keep their Piggy's though.
Notables:
Loveth here wasn't the typical Dakar Darling. They were geared toward me actually flying to Senegal to meet her. She's supposed to be 30 years old:

Iss4ka H4ssan: Several months, Several Bank Accounts, and an ID-10T.

S3an J0hn: 7 or 8 bank accounts and a fun Massbait.
K3lvin C0leman: All of my black Piggys and 7 or 8 pink ones. (My Max damage so far IMHO)
ETA: Getting a Scammer to Sing "African Queen" to me in an instant chop.
Happy New Year Eaters!!!

Last edited by Big Al on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae wrote:
WOOT!

awe-inspiring people

Those other words are likely meant for the rest of you but this must be about Big Sexy!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You must mean Rover. Yes. Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And may Eater and it's members have an even better 2014!

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year to all you wonderfully nutty, hard-working Eaters! It is a pleasure to be along for the ride.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae wrote:

I'm sure he actually meant SOOI puke

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder- your post brought tears to my eyes. It shows what an awesome community this is. People from all over the world helping to take hours away from the lads so that time and resources are not used on scamming real victims. I wish there was a way to calculate total hours of baiting, as that number would be huge. The fact that baiters do this for no other reason than not wanting a person, who they don't know, to be scammed. I have never seen a forum whose members are so dedicated and selfless in all my years on the internet.

Also Ima Baeder, I just realized what your username says. I have been thinking/reading your username as "I'm a BREEDER" and thought, "How nice, but why are you sharing?" Evil Lol I feel really stupid now!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading throught the Queen's New Years honours list in the Daily Telegraph earlier today it was nice to see that Pastor Frank was awarded an honourable OBE (Order Of The British Empire) for his services to Canada.

We could have not hoped for a better start to 2014 than that, and good wishes to all of you on eater wherever you are - I'm off to get pissed now so Happy New Year to you all Wink

edit: more pissed

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SomeBuddy: Thumbs up

ETA, what I mean is, you 'get it.'

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy mob style New Years to everyone on this great site. Let's continue to dish out lad pain and spread the word!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to all our dedicated baiters, site-killers, admins, and friends (which means all of you!) for a great 2013, and I sure there are even greater things to come in 2014. This is a fantastic community and I'm proud to be a part of it.

And a special shout-out to TheFae for her endless good cheer combined with ruthless dedication to wiping out fake sites. That's some serious pain for the lads. Thumbs up

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Toomuchtime joined in January (December at SW) and took over reporting the Bimbom-Bump sites and various other gangs (I still report Bimboms for which people post emails at SW).

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
TheFae wrote:

I'm sure he actually meant SOOI puke

I actually meant Derrick but you got the smilie right!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan, thank you. The people who really deserve a shout out are the ones who taught me. bow_down
As for endlessly cheerful yet ruthless, well. Embarassed

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some stats for 2013 from the aa419 database

Total entries for 2013 = 10492
Live 2013 entries at 31 Dec = 572
Total live entries = 642

Bearing in mind that we do not DB the free sub-domains (which might total a few thousand from both sites) it means we killed 95% of the domains we entered into the DB.

So over 10,000 domains were killed in 2013 (maybe not all our doing) but that does mean a lot of unhappy mugus.

Well done to all who helped

Ima is correct, I do not report as many sites as I did in the past. I think one of the main reasons being that we now have some excellent, hard working killers who do a much better job than I can do. Smile

However I still do send off reports when I see sites in the DB hosted by friendly registrars/hosters that have not been reported. These are easy kills and only need a brief report so I am taking the easy ones.

To everyone here, I wish you all a safe and healthy 2014

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:

My half a year more like. My highlight was that I came back in July after considering it for a long time. And it's probably going to stay as my highlight in the future too. I never expected how warm the welcome back would be. I fully expected to be a complete nobody again and if I was ever to have any place here again, I would earn it back the hard way.

Well what happened? Folks sent me PMs where they welcomed me back, and I was treated like an old friend even by now prominent members who had barely registered when I originally left. I was asked by luckey to represent baiters and Eater to a bunch of high school students something like a month or two after I had registered my new account. And I never was very vocal or prominent member myself, with whole 660 posts during the several years I had been here earlier. I fully expected no one would have remembered me, let alone taken time to welcome me back.

If one can have a WTF-feeling in a good way, then I believe I now know what it feels like. Seriously. Thank you everyone for making this comeback something completely different from what I expected and such a memorable event.

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Duckster, you are such a warn and loving person, and a huge asset to Eater. How did the talk go? (if there's already a thread, please excuse me and just send a linky?)

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My mentees would disagree on the "warm and loving" part if I hadn't scared them all away.

By "talk" I take it you are referring to the high school presentation? It went really well. The thread where we (you too, as I recall) answered the students' questions was sort of an after action report after it had taken place. And as I understand, our effort in answering the questions was appreciated as well. I haven't heard back from the teacher since then, but he seemed very happy that we took time as a community to do a little extra work for the students.

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had one lad, kept claiming that 2 people we knew, who had in RL, won £148 million pounds, was giving part away, so I sent him this,

Couple who won £148m EuroMillions jackpot split up less than a year after scooping prize. (I had edited the item before I sent it to him)
20 Nov 2013 08:08

Don't look likes he uses it anymore.

Latest the woman now lives in Dundee, Scotland with another man, per the newspaper.

Seems another way to annoy a lad send him made up newspaper items. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:

After 4 3/4 years at Eater I finally figured out how to use the "quote" function. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a similar experience to Duckling in being welcomed back after my absence. My personal highlight was winning IG's lotto lad bank account competition.

Duckling, is there a link to that thread where high school students asked you questions? I would love to read it.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Sure there is: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237498&start=0 Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic