SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad math:
Quote:
Order Fee: $1836.08
Agent fee: $875
Transfer Fee with compensation Fees: $100
Total: $1395

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Dang that's a Steal at Twice the Price!

Speaking of Vincent Price:

Quote:
beckley: help me
ok
try and get the money sent to me
i shall send an info to you
help meeeeeeeeeeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzTGSKNjrp4

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inga-Britt Ahlenius gives a lot to savour in her opening email...

Quote:
How are you doing today? I trust God all is going well with you. I will advise you read my email carefully and then get back to me.
You see my dear; Your file here was given to me the very first day I came to Nigeria along with two other files which I am also working on now and from your file which I have in my office here, It says that you have really spent a lot of money to the hands of the scammers here and there in UK all in the name of getting your funds paid to you but until today you still do not have anything to show for it.
It will interest you to know that you are a human and do not need anything that will make you regret your life and to get yourself out of that, you must size from contacting all those Imposters/scammers/hackers who only want your money for their own selfish interest.
Like I told you in first email letter, Your payment file here says more than US$4.5million but the UN boss who is an Asian brother says that a part payment of that amount should be paid to you first in this
quarter before I leave back to my country and in the next quarter, the rest can be paid due to the present economic meltdown all over the world.
You and I already know that we do not know each other physically but may in the future due to the nature of my job hence I travel all over the world a lot.
I am a lady and a canadian citizen and not Africans that are known for the scam that are going on all over the world now. It is very true that the scam activities are going on all over the world now but please take me off the list, I AM NOT A SCAMMER but only doing the work I was sent here for.
Like I told you in my very first email letter, From the first day I arrived here in Nigeria , I was given a payment file on your name as the funds beneficiary to the turn of the amount I told you in the
letter but I was so confused that when I sent you my first email, You did not get back to me immediately and then I reported the case to the UN regional coordinator in newyork and was then ask to resend it to
you again which I did and you now responded.
I have been able to speak with the Inland Security, FBI, INTERPOL and the EFCC back there in Nigeria in regards to this same issue because I see that there are so many claimers on the funds and as a Christian
and unmarried lady also, I thought that if I allow that happened, The UN may sack me if the find out as the almighty will also not be happy with me too.

It may also interest you to know that your funds never got out of Nigeria for any reason but due to the fact that the scammers here and there have your contact details, they started calling you to demand fees from you continuously all in the name of getting your funds paid to you.
Note that most of the documents that may cover the funds are here in your file so you should be rest assured that all is going to work out well and it is also 100% risk free and legal because we are working
with the FBI and some other law enforcement agencies here and in the US to make sure that nothing goes wrong.
SUBJECT OF THE MATTER: Like you have been told in my first letter, the Notarization fees is the only fees that you own to pay to the UN to enable them give the paying bank a transfer that will enable
them transfer the funds into your account without delay and it is to the amount of US$270 (Two Hundred and Seventy United States Dollars Only) and it should be paid via western union to the UN FEE
CLEARING AGENT,hence i am not allowed to handle any cash while still on official duty here in Nigeria and do not have account here also.So get back to me as soon as you read this email regarding your readiness to pay the notarization fees to enable me give you the information for
the payment.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he meant to say "drop the call" Laughing

Quote:
IF YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN IT TO THEM, THEN, BETTER BUT IF YOU HAVE MISTAKENLY GIVEN IT TO THEM, THEN, TAKE NOTE OF MY NUMBER. I AM GIVING YOU A SPECECIAL CODE WHICH IF ANYBODY THAT CALLS YOU AND DID NOT SAY THE NUMBER, THEN, YOU WILL KNOW THAT THEY ARE THE CRIMINALS. SO ANY CALL YOU RECEIVE IN MY NAME, REQUEST FOR CODE 215 AND IF THE CALLER DID NOT GIVE YOU THIS CODE, DROP YOUR PHONE,OK.

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do love it when lads try to sound "Official" and go a bit over the top.

Quote:
Now your new Payment,CBGH Approval
No;CBGH5685P,Code Initial No:CBGHL44CV, Reference No.-35460021,
Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and
your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763;
Immediate CBGHTelex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:
XXTN013,

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received into spam today a loan lad I think I will give some eater love over the festive period.

Sent email Steve Gaberiel <[email protected]>
Quote:
If u need a reliable and genuine loan help,and don't want to be a
victim of scam,I think this is for you.All posts of loan lenders
giving loans on-line especially on sites were loan offer are post the
posters
are all SCAMS..The referrals there as well are bunch of
scammers.Don't contact them for your own good.This is a story of how I
was ripped off my hard earned cash by some idiots on-line that calls
themselves lenders and how I finally got my financial freedom from a
God sent loan officer
within 36 hours at just 3% as interest.For more
info and interest,email me via "[email protected]"that company
is a very nice company

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad picks a great name for himself....
Quote:

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, it's like being in contact with the real EFCC Wink

Quote:
Note that we, the EFCC shall be the part to receive any backhander or taking money from you, in term of covering you or protecting your interest.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new girl lives somewhere?

Quote:
live in east london south africa

Yes it is real!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad tells Cammy:

Quote:
I want to notify you that your Consignments Box $2.8M Cash payment is practically on its way to you today...

Cammy is perplexed:

Quote:
What consignment box are you talking about?

Stupid Lad gives stupid answer:

Quote:
Your consignment box

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my Filipina gals tells me

Quote:
yes hon once i am there also i will leave you instead loving you soo much and respect you,

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the Graça Machel massbait:
Quote:
1. Real Estate Business: Apartment / Building, Hotels with mode
2. Cement Plant / Industry (Manufacturing and supply)
3. Fuel / Gas Stations in Different cities, regions / locality, Bio Fuels, etc
4. Energy and Lighting Solutions, Mining Corporation
5. Highly Skilled Services in Oil logging (Upstream and downstream operations, Exploration and Discovery)

Quote:
I apologize for my delayed response.It was due to the a closed door family and Governmental meeting that was held today.I have read your email and interest of business and I agree to invest in whatever investment you have proposed as well as cheese mine business which is lucrative in your country.

ETA: The form from the bank asks:
Quote:
SWIFT CODE/ROUTENING NO:

That reminds me of George, who is always havening a problem, sometimes with printering.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^we've danced with cheese oil loggers before I'm sure. If not, I'm happy to help. It's just to darn funny not to.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
From the Graça Machel massbait:
Quote:
I apologize for my delayed response.It was due to the a closed door family and Governmental meeting that was held today.I have read your email and interest of business and I agree to invest in whatever investment you have proposed as well as cheese mine business which is lucrative in your country.

Did she write that to you as well or are you quoting the reply I got?

I suggested to her that cheese mining is very profitable in Switzerland, so if she's added that to her script Laughing .

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes she wrote that to me too.

×186
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Telling a lad you've sent him your documents in the post is always good for a bit of frustration. I just hope my lad remembers to breathe!
Quote:

within you and in your mind you know what you are doing and note that you are not following the right way and its seems all your doing are games because if its not game or something nothing fishing here in all your word email message you will never do what we did not want you to do, you are meant to follow our order as we are a barristers of high standard, every down instruction we have given to you are very simple to follow many other clients has been using western union to send us payment in a small amount, and parcel through FedEx or dhl, not by post and they do not act like you, or complain like some one who is playing games and lying, since you choose to call the payment back, we will cancel the processing of your legal documents today and focus on other clients has paid us a reasonable amount for their work and follow all our instructions we have ordered you to send this details since Friday and you pretend as if you do not read all our emails and be thinking of a different thirties to use next and that is what you have just developed today, we refuse to accept those order from you, if you send any thing through post consider them all lost you can give all those order and your law to the people or fools or idiots in your country not here in this country as we have our own law, you can not use your law here to do wrong things,we do not see any single truth in all your word,because if you have any single truth here you will not hesitate to follow our instructions to do what we need and let the ball be in our court to do our work perfect.

very fishing indeed Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I smell home cooking!

Quote:
am baking you in name of jesus

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Moses the mica lad

Quote:
Hi, my Good friend.
merry Christmas in adverse, am back from the states. how is your business. my wife and my kids are over there and am trying to contest a senatoria position here in Liberia next year by Good grace.
anyway thanks. moses

He is going for Government?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Deadflag1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad can dream.

"Please sir stop deceiving your self i can finally notice that you are never a serious type, but in all things we give thanks to God almighty, but its a pity you said you are a Father but i never see the spirit of sincerity in you, just use your tongue and count on your teeth... you are a noisy man... look man you are never sincere, right from the time... God bless you after putting me in debt and also in problem, "
- Mr. Abdullah
Closed lad accounts x2

mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To lad Blah, blah, blah,
Regards Slim

Reply, Dear Mr.Regards Slim. Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad ideas about diplomatic status are explored in this exchange.

Mal: I thought it was supposed to be a diplomat, not a delivery company.
Lad: A SECURITY DELIVERY COMPANY ARE THE ONE SENDING DIPLOMAT TO CARRY OUT THE DELIVERY OF A CONSIGNMENT
Mal: That doesn't make any sense. Diplomats work for countries, not companies.
Lad: WHY THERE IS SENSE INSIDE MR MALCOLM
Lad: SECURITY COMPANY HAVE THERE DELIVERY DIPLOMAT DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU
Mal: No, it doesn't any sense whatsoever.
Lad: I DONT KNOW WHY ARE YOU STRESSING ON THIS WHEN YOU ARE SUPOSE TO RECEIVE MY CONSIGNMENT
Mal: A diplomat is a person appointed by a state to conduct diplomacy with another state or international organization. They are not delivery boys.
Lad: THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE MR MALCOLM
Mal: Now you're not making sense. Nations have diplomats. Companies do not.
Lad: THIS DELIVERY COMPANY IS A NATIONAL COMPANY SO THEY HAVE THERE DIPLOMAT
Mal: The company is a nation? Does it have a seat at the UN?

Sand Timer x 7
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone left in one of those little clues/descriptions as to what should be said.

Quote:
You will always be at my right hand, you would not be left out in any decision making in our matrimonial home.
Loving you and the kids would be the first priority in the family
all this - ( Loving, Careing and Relating Criteria), are been created in me, to enables me radiate it to
you, as the fulfillment of your Joy
in marriage to me as your right source of lover,

Cellphone - web store
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad who uses the worst translator known to man. Here's one example:

Quote:
Ball(Balloon) is for your level and I espers that your next one(fellow man) will be concrete and frank because I would like not my known time(weather) these kinds of thing which are made for the moment.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^That reminds me of something out of a Fortune Cookie.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I've taken to replying "Yes, of course. I will make the payment as soon as you provide me with an alternate account" every time I get one of these garbled messes.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic