SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Icky Lima (Now NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=93935

Quote:
It is me from saymehim.com and i hope you remember me, I also want to thank you for given me your email address to contact you and i had make sure that i write you as soon as possible, so please get back to me if you get this short message from me so we can write to each other more.

Looking forward to hear from you. Take care,

Quote:
Hello !!!

If there was a perfect place to stop whiles going on a journey,then it would be at your place.Cause,even though i don't know much about you,but we seem to have a lot in common and also I feel i would want to know more about you.Sometimes when you meet the right people you feel it and Know where its going. It was nice to hear from you and i will tell you more about me and hope you would do the same. I am also glad to see you. I also want you to tell me how long have you been on the site.

I would start by introducing my self as and i will be 32 years on the 1st of December. I work in a beauty saloon, I am humble and Understanding fellow.I always want to live a life which won't affect others.I like smiling and laughing.Everyone around me say's am so interesting like blues,classic and reggae music,I also like playing basketball and i like watching Europe soccer and during my free time I like watching movies and going to shopping.

Well am from Netherlands and it is located in Scandinavia, North Europe, between Norway and Finland i am a mixed race.My dad is originally from Netherlands but my mom is from Turkey,and i am the only daughter of my parent, ever since my Dad was murdered on his way to the bank by armed robbers, i never had a peaceful time. I was 12 years when i lost him, I try leaving with my mum as she is all i have ,she is the one who toke care of me untill i became who i am today.if i should say i love and dont joke with her,We always give thanks and glory to the Almighty God for all what he has done for my mum and i.

I am 170cm tall(5feet 7inches) and i weigh 55kg(121ibs)I am a prominent member of a catholic church in Netherlands. I am Single mother with a 6 years old daughter and i am a widow as well. I live with my mum and uncle who is a policeman and my mum a retired teacher. I am hoping to me the man of my dream and i would always be there for me as he will also do the same.

When we talk about trust,even God said it in the Bible and with his Desires. God, Honesty, and Truth Christ said that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. If Christ is Truth, then it follows that lying is moving away from Christ. Being honest is about following in God's footsteps, for He cannot lie. If the Christian teens goal is to become more God-like and God-centered, then honesty needs to be a focus.

Hebrews 6:18 - "So God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie.Reveals Our Character Honesty is a direct reflection of your inner character. Your actions are a reflection on your faith, and reflecting the truth in your actions is a part of being a good witness. Learning how to be more honest will also help you keep a clear conscious.

Luke 16:10 - "Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.

1 Timothy 1:19 - "Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear. For some people have deliberately violated their consciences; as a result, their faith has been shipwrecked. I hope you really understand what God is trying to say here my dear,well i hope you would find out yourself if i am real or not to you ,but to me what i want you to know is that i am real and my Bible never tells me or teaches me how to lie and to cheat. Hope to hear from you soon and may the shower of blessings be with you and forever more Amen. God bless.

Quote:
Hi Derrick!

Morning to you and it is past lunch here and how are you also doing, It is nice to read from you and i realy enjoy reading this message and i have understand what you are trying to me, Yes sure i will tell you more about me and if you ask me too i will, I live with my daughter and my mum who is a retired teacher and my uncle. I lost my late husband when my daughter was a year old. Yes i understand that about your believe and yes sure i can put that aside course it is not going to be a problem and what matters is if we are serious about each other and have what it takes to build this relationship then i a IN.

I will never change from whom am i and i will always be me and as time goes on you will no that this is me and i will always be me. I will reply to you as many time as i want and as soon as i see your letter, sure i will like to hear from you more and tell me about you and how long have you been on this site, send me a picture of me and i am looking forward to hear from you again. Take care for now, Bye.

Have a lovely day.

Quote:
Hi Derrick, I have problem in replying your letter, i have to reply like 3 times just to see if i have had a confirmation about sent message,

Good Day Derrick!

I am really impressed to hear from you in an email, i have make sure that i did reply back your message before going to bed, well my dearest one hope you are safe and hoping i will be having your pictures also in the next mail of yours. How are you doing and i am sorry i was not able to get access to internet the whole of yesterday until now and how did you do today, I also no that you might be waiting for my reply and surely i will also make sure i write you no matter what before i will be at ease any way. Yes we have a big time difference and it was nice to read this letter yesterday but was not able to reply to you and so tell me how was work yesterday when you went and did you tell me the work you do please.

Yes i understand us and i really want us to continue with our charting as well as getting to no each other, I also do not want to loose this opportunity of meeting you and as i can fell it from far that you are one kind and serious about this long term relationship, Doe like you said we are not perfect and we surely will do mistakes someday and that should not make us see it to be a new thing but we should try and maintain what we have around us, You are loving and i will like to get to no you more and i hope you wont hesitate to open up to me.

I promise you that i am going to give out my best and also be careful with getting use to each other so we will be able to control that good and bad in we no matter what, I am happy to hear about your daughter and how old is she Derrick. I am also sorry to hear about your past relationship and i no it hurts to see your life time partner cheating on you, which is the last thing i want to no and i will be very very very hurt and broken heart when such happens to me, I told you already about my late husband.

So where is your daughter now and do you have any pet or live with someone, do you live in your house or rented apartment and do you drive as well, I want to no everything about you if you care to share with me and what type of music do you like as well. So tell me what would you like your partner should most as what you would like her to do to please you. My afternoon was lovely and i also want to ask you how was your Sunday and what do you like to do when you are free and what will you also like to let me no about you.

How about if you tell me more about yourself, your dreams, goals and aspirations, or any thing else you care to share with me, like for example do you have friends and who is your best friend? Where would you like to live with your future wife? Are you a good cook? Anything really that comes to your mind that you’d like to tell me about. Also if there is anything you’d like to know about me please don’t hesitate to ask, it always helps to have few questions to set you going.

My mum keeps telling me that I need to find myself a husband very soon and one time just to tease her I said to her ‘why do I need a man in my life, man are superficial and always talk nonsense’ my mum then said to me ‘but that superficiality and nonsense is what will color you life, I am not saying you can’t live without a man but your life will be much more happier with the right one by your side’ I didn't know what to say, my mum simple logic was not very compelling but I totally agreed with it.
The problem with life great struggles and having something to fight for though is that it’s fun while it last but as soon as it ends, you start to get restless. Some people will look for sources of perpetual excitement by filling their lives with an adventure after the other but I am not that kind of person.

It was then when I realized that what I really want is to have someone in my life, I kept recalling what mum used to say to me. Maybe this is coming from my traditional upbringing I am not sure but any how one thing I am sure about is that right in this stage of my life I am ready and willing to share my life with the right man.

I always hear men talking about how women are too lazy around the house and how they’re after a servant and not a husband to share life with. Domestic chores and who does what is not what it is all about really, it is about your willingness to become a couple and give away much of your
personal space and freedom just because being around this person, who will completely and utterly fulfil all your senses, is more important to you, and then doing anything and everything for that person will be something you find joy in, that’s what they mean by ‘labor of love’ I suppose!

This is where I am coming from and what I am looking for. The good thing about online dating is that it gives you a chance like this to tell each other exactly what are your expectations.I believe people are not right or wrong for each other, it is just a matter of timing. You meet someone while you’re the least receptive to them and they go by without you noticing them at all and after sometime you run into them again but this time they come across to you as very remarkable

persons and you wonder how could you not see and appreciate them for the magnificent human beings they are! One of my favorite quotes is ‘Love is not finding someone to live with, It's finding someone you can't live without’. That is what I am longing for, to find that someone who will make me realize that what passed of my life before meeting him was just a wasted time!

I beg your pardon if this is getting too long, but as I have asked you to share some you true self with me, I thought that it’s only fair to start doing so myself. I hope that I didn't bore you very much and hope to hear from you soon! Take care,

Quote:
Hi Derrick!

How was your day today and it was nice to receive another letter from you and nice to hear from you, I have see all the pictures you sent me and that has really given me a clue about the work you do and thank you for that. I really enjoy reading your lovely letter and you have a nice photos as well. I will also try and see if i can send you a picture of me as well and how was work today.

So now long have you been doing this work and i love all this pictures but you did not tell me your daughters name, It was nice to no about your daughter and i am happy for her as well as you course she is happily married now and her dad is also enjoying his time and working hard. So how many children does your daughter have, So you are willing to have more children with the right woman, well sure i am also willing to give birth to more children as i already have a daughter which i have told you about her.

So tell me how long have you been living a lone and i also lost my partner many years ago and since then too i have been single till now, Oh i see you have a nice trailer, what is the name, oh ok it is 3 weeks older from you. I also want to add this by thanking you for the pictures again and i am going to cook for dinner now so hope to hear from you again and you can share everything with me, bye for now and i want to ask you this, do you talk to other women or am i the only woman you talk too. Take care.

Quote:
Hi Derrick! I am happy to receive this letter from you and i am glad you like my photos and i also wished i could see yours as well but it is ok. How is Lynn doing and i am happy for her and you about her third baby and it is great to have children around us and i also have a lovely daughter and i enjoy her company much and we spend time together. Oh so nice and i also love horse and hope you will teach me how to ride or go for a ride with me on a horse.

Oh soo sad to hear about your past and when you broke uo with your girl when you started to work hard for your future and today you are enjoying that now, How is your uncle and grandfather now, how are they and you must have the opportunity by having some work or business experience since when you were 14 years.

Hey the horse with your daughter is very friendly and is that your horse, I like this one and what is it name, I really love this horse and it is big for riding. I am sorry to hear about the un-serious women who sent you lot of messages that has no meaning and stuff, I am sure you are right about, they have no thought longer than a sentence and i am sure they do not no what they want or they might think that relationship base on a day, which they are not aware that it base on daily communication and it also take time like days, weeks and some months as well as years.

I love this picture once again and i will like to see another one and what is the name of your two grans daughter and i wish i could hold and play with your grandchildren, I am also happy for your daughter and her husband and we should be jealous of them for us to be serious to be happy someday, i also hope we will compromise to each other and be submissive as well.

I will be looking forward to hear from you again take care for now and tell me what did you do today and did you go to work, you can fill free to ask me anything you want to no ok and i will open up and so far i have like each and every letter that we shared. Take care for now and have a nice Evening bye for now.

Your Sincere,

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning Derrick!

Have you ever felt in loved with anyone in your life before? and can you tell me what love means to you? I think love is caring about someone in spite of their faults not just desiring the Yes I have be loved but that was long before and i want to be loved again, I have always felt something was missing. Love to me Is putting someone before yourself. It is desiring their pleasure more than your own. The bible says a man is to love his wife as Christ loved the church, to me that means he should be willing to give his life for her. As a friend used to say God said it, I believe it, and that settles it good. I think Love is trusting,I think Love is Kind,i think Love is listening and i think Love is giving.

I think to be in love is to want to spend time with someone more than anything physically,mentally,chemically from heart to heart,soul to soul,body to body,mind to mind and everything in your life with him. I think being in Love is wanting to pleasure someone in the way you conduct your life and wanting to please them physically weather that be staring into their eyes or a long walk or an understanding touch or providing their material needs or satisfying their sexual needs. but most of all I think it is just being there no matter what good or bad...

My idea of my perfect match is to meet in a neutral place like a coffee shop or a place with music in the background so you can chat.. Ideas of a perfect date could be a romantic dinner followed by a stroll in the moonlight,have a night of bowling and go to a pub afterwards if only you care to do that, but i am not that pub person may be i can do that for the special one.. Planning together a event or activity you both would like. These are just a few ideas to work with.

My perception of an ideal relationship is to Spending time together and when your apart you don't forget the other person. Being able to share your feelings and show your emotions freely. Being there to support and stand up for that special someone.

I have a lent a lot from my past relationship is that honesty and listening are very important. Communication is important. Never try and change that person but take them with all their faults. Be caring and thoughtful. Never go to bed mad or angry. Discovering new things together day to day helps keep the relationship alive. Also talking about my education back ground. I studied a double major, Beauty Fashion School And also Catering and graduated with a good grade of Second Class.

Upper Division, I loved the course cos my Mum was a very good instrument to my success in school hence I was one of the lecturers best choice among the females, not a brag there ! ,only letting u know. lol, I already told you that my mum was a retired Teacher. Talking about Hobbies? I like reading a lot , Infact meta physics novels, I love cooking , playing sqaush and watching basket ball and talk shows like Oprah Winfrey talk show in the Harpo Studio.

Talking about my Dislike? I hate lies, I hate dirty people , I don't like loquacious men ,I also don't like greediness cos I believe in giving and its only when u give u will take its a natural law of creation, And for my Like? Not to mention a lot but few, I like honest people, I like being down to earth, I love being truthful in all my deeds ,speech etc My dear, I think I have been able to give u in details all u need to know about me and would love to read same in reciprocity to ensure a suitable ground for a start of this relationship. Take care for now and hope to read from you again. Bye for now?

You Sincere,

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Derrick,

How are you doing and nice to hear from you, Sorry for taking long to reply to this your letter and i have see that you have sent me another one which i will read and reply to you after i am done with this letter. How are you doing and how was your weekends. Yes i am doing fine with my daughter and my mum as well. I am glad you liked my pictures.

Yes you are right about it has to find in you both as a couple, Yes our partners need satisfaction and caring which is what we women mostly like. Yes they do nothing and expect something which they do not like to work, Yes i understand you on that side.well talking about laziness i am not in that category and i hope you are not referring to me as i talk about supporting when there is something going on between you too, well i do not mean about asking you for fund or something if you no what i mean.

Yes we can talk all day about things that can make we perfect in building a relationship, and i am willing to spend much of my time with you if you don't mine doing the same, I am serious here and i hope you are going to let me know if you think or realize that i am not your perfect match ok. That is why i do make sure that i write to you everyday if i receive your letter and also thought we could meet online so we could chat instant if you want. I also do not go to bed when angry. I am willing to do it your way so just tell me and we do that. take care for now and looking forward to hear from you.

Bye for now.

Quote:
Morning! How are you doing too and nice to hear from you again and i took long for replying to your letter as i was a little busy, How have you been and how is work also, How are your grandchildren and your daughter. Yes my weekend went well and how about yours, what do you mostly do on weekends and my daughter is doing fine as well as my mum and uncle.

Yes i went to church and i know you are not that type but i will understand your like and dislike and as that is the only way that makes couples if there is understanding between two. I also mice you here as i was not online for about 3 days now. I also want to thank you for taking time to write me again and thinking about you too, bye for now and care Derrick.

I don't have to be the churching type to understand that you enjoy going. It's a pretty simple concept that I do not get to choose your beliefs and likes. I hope you had fun and maybe spent some time with family and friends.

Honey I would not refer to you as being lazy. I have not yet gotten to know you in that way to see any of it and I seriously doubt that you would be. Taking care of a kid is quite a task in itself.

I am very serious here and will gladly take all the time we need to make sure things are right, or possibly even wrong. None of us will ever be a perfect match but we can try to make sure things are easy to work with.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes everyone is fine and it fills good to read from you. I will never do that, just to get angry be course of saying that bad, i can not go to that ens-tend. You did nothing ok and what you did was to talk your mind about what you no and experience in life before. Yes sure and if we could do that together, spend time with family and friends and do not worry about the beliefs and likes,well i am going to doing it your way, I will like what you like and which will make me no you more.

Yes i know i am not lazy, I am sorry if i also say something that is not good then for me too. The kid is doing well. Yes i love that, to take all the time we need to make things right, and i like about given a try and so with both will have to put effort in building this beautiful relationship. Take care for now and i have to sleep for now, bye.

Good morning dear! I hope everyone is well and enjoying the day. I am glad you were not upset and that I had not said or done anything wrong.

I can't and don't expect that you should like all the same things that I do. I am sure both of us will have things that the other doesn't find enjoyable and should not try to make the other do those with us.

You have not said anything bad and you should always tell me your mind. I hope you sleep well and have nice dreams.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Morning as i respond?

I am doing good and i have not see any reason for been up set, Yes you are right about that we are do not have all like as we will like it to be the same way, but there is going to be some likes that i will like which you wont like. I am happy that you want me to tell you my mind and i will open up to you ok and as we always write to each other, is part of getting to no each other and opening up. How was your day and did you go to work today, or what did you do today tell me and what do you like to do when you come home and have free time. Take care for now, Bye

Good afternoon ! As I write this the time is 12:03 PM. I'm always happy to find your mails and to read whatever you feel like telling me. I have been here at work for about 2 weeks now and will have at least 4-5 more weeks before I leave the job.

Today I am doing my chemical inventory, count and order for the upcoming week. I have to total up all that has been used this week and add up what I have left on the job site. I have to be sure all of it went into my mud and not someones vehicle, then I have to make sure to order enough to get us through another week.

When I do go home between jobs I like to be with family and friends but I usually only get a day or 2 then I am right on to the next job. I work way too much right now because I have nobody to come home for.

Quote:
Afternoon to your respond?

It is evening here and how are you doing there too and so you work far away from work, or you go to work every morning from your house to work. I am happy to hear that work is going on. It is therefore 8 pm here, Oh so nice you are a good conductor at work and i see you did one job is hard work and it tells me that you are a very good and hard working man.

So tell me do you drive, what did you do today as you are at home and i will like you to send me some picture of you. Yes i understand why you work a lot course you have no one living with you like a family as wife or children. The most poisons thing did every human will always wish to have in his or her life is to build a family or settle down. I will send you a picture of me and i will be looking forward to hear from you again, Bye.

Hello again! Thank you for the photo you sent. You are lovely as always. I am working about an hour from my home and I have a trailer that I use on the job to sleep in and work out of. I have everything I could need out here except a wife and family.

I do drive when I need to and have all kind of vehicles that I can and do use but mostly just my company pickup.

You still haven't told me your daughters name. I hope you don't mind but I put your photos with her on the computer in the living room and I still don't know her name. The ones that have only you are on the laptop in my bedroom so I see you first thing in the morning.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning Derrick?

It is always pleasure to take my time to read and reply to your lovely letter, Your letters some times, to be, it tell me who you are and how reserved and sweet you are. I like the way you are very calm and your heart and mind is open to the fullest that you can not be doubted. It been a while since i received a picture from you and i will send you another one of me and please do the same, I am also sure that you might may be forgot from the beginning the name of my daughter, I mentioned her name when i was introducing my self to you as writing you a lot about me, any way she is called Farida and she is 6 years old.

Oh i see, so your house to work is about an hour so that is why you are always at work on time, Oh so nice, you sometimes sleep at work and that tells that you love your work and you really enjoy doing your job, I see that you only lack family life with wife and children, may be my daughter will be there for us as our child. I also no how to drive but i lost my car when i had an accident 2009 and so when we happen to me perfect match and we together as we wish to happen, well no one knows, i will be the one to drive you to work then come and pick you back as well, hahah, you will high me as your shurfer, lol.

My daughter's name is called Farida and you can ask me anything else, Yes sure i don't mine and i love that a lot, for saving my picture and daughters on your computer and thank you again. Thank you for putting my daughter and i out pictures in your living room and wish you can send me the picture of that in your living room with my picture on, or what do you think, take care for now and have a lovely day bye for now.

Take care for now and tell me what are you going to do today and are you at work now or home now i asked you yesterday. bye.

Good morning sweet ladies! I hope you are all well and enjoying the day. I am always happy to find your mails and it's great that you enjoy mine as well. Thank you for telling me Farida's name. I had thought you might have told me her name earlier but I could not find it in any of our mails.

Thank you for the new photos of you. I will add them to the computer in the bedroom. The ones in the living room are on the computer in there as well. I have them set on the safe screen thing so they change every few seconds or so.

I am always at work on time because I sleep out here. I do not go home at the end of my night. If anything happens here I need to be right on top of it or I could lose millions of dollars in equipment to a fire, a blowout or any number of possible things that could happen. In the hour it would take me to get back everything could be gone so I do not leave.

I will show you a rig that was only half mile from mine when something happened. That rig burned to the ground and several vehicles and trailers went up with it.

If this works you can surely drive me to and from work but I will have to leave my truck. It has a lot of parts and tools that might be needed on the job and those kind of things just do not wait until I return with them. I do have a few extra vehicles at home so there is no trouble with you girls having one to use to get around.

Today is the day that I do the inventory and ordering for my parts house. I have to keep all kind of things out here so they are always available when needed and it is getting time to keep my methanol stocked up and lots of insulation and duct tape.

I did get my brother to send me a little bit older photo of me. It is about 10 years old and was taken after a fishing trip with me and my brother.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Evening Derrick?

How are you doing and it was nice to hear from you. I also respond to your Morning Greetings, We ladies here are doing fine including my mum and daughter as well as me. I am happy replying to this long letter and i was busy in the morning which i decided to reply it before i go to sleep. It is my pleasure to tell you her name and tell you everything about as well as my family too.

You are welcome and thank you to for saving my pictures on your computer and even in your living room, and in your bedroom. Oh so nice of you, you want to see me and Farida on your computer as you use it every time, you want the image to be changing every second and that is so nice.

I understand that you sleep at work and that tells me that you play a major roll at work place which you are very good in what you do, so you have some right to stay close for save for future of the work. You could also lose lots of fund and it is good to see how dedicated you are to your job. I understand that you take control of the work there and tell me do you get break from work sometimes or you work almost every time.

Yes i can surely drive you to work and will come and pick you from work if i no the time to come and pick you too, and it will be like a rutting, Is the truck yours or it belongs to the work side, How many cars do you have at home and yes sure i will love to be your driver, take you to work and then come and pick you to, I will show you that i can every time be with you will not want to be far a way from you too.

Oh i see, so how was the inventory and ordering for your parts house, I would love to see that pic and how was your day, it was nice to read from you and hope to hear from you too, tell me what is your favorite color. what is the name of your brother, are you older than him and where is your brother now. What type of fish did you catch and it is very big, do you fish.

Take care for now and i have told Farida about your greetings, and she responds and everyone is waiting for your reply. Bye for now.

Good evening ladies, and gentleman! It's great that all of you are doing fine. Thank you for writing me before you went to sleep. I hope you got everything finished.

My roll here at work is very important and the actual basis of my business. I started with only me and built from that. The truck that I use here on the job belongs to me but registered through my business.

The one you will be using will be at home in the barn. I have a couple of cars and trucks there and mom just gave me her last car when she bought a new one. It needed a little work but it's a great car. Very safe and reliable for you and Farida if we are together. I gave one of my nephews an older pickup that I had when he got his license but it was just sitting there doing nothing.

My brothers are both younger than I. They are named Darrin and Mickey. Darrin lives here in Oklahoma and is a prison guard. Mickey is in Germany but lives in Texas and is a glass maker.

When I have time i do love to fish but how we fish depends on who is with us. That fish in the photo is a blue cat and the most aggressive of the catfish family. I caught him by sticking my hand inside a hole and letting him bite me and grabbed him by the lip. That is how we catch the big fish here.

Have a great night and sweet dreams!

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A "rutting" Evil Lol like, between two rams?

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am stumped by that one really. The closest I could guess was route but that is still uncertain. ETA: Reading back routine might be the word.

Quote:
Good Morning! Big Fish?

I respond to your last night greetings and i wake up this morning and saw that you have sent me a letter since last night but i am sure that i was sleep by then course i sleep earlier yesterday, as i was very tired from work and i came to cook also when i came. The ladies here have responded to your greetings as well as the gentleman here who is our protector, he is a police and we are 3 women and he is the only man that is my uncle.

Everything is fine and thank you for the reply and i no that your roll at work is very important and your boss is not even going to let you go or fire you, lol haha, i also asked you that so do you get break or off from work at all and are you in a city or out of the city, where in Oklahoma do you live. Oh i see, you are good in your work so you get everything just to keep your work going. What you mean by barn, you mean Garage or what and what is the name of the car you said we are going use when we are together. haha so what car is your mum using now and what car did she gave you, a truck or, so how is your mum doing and how how is your nephew that you gave him the car.

Oh i now no that you are older than them and i love their names, Darrin and Mickey, He is a guard just like my uncle and how come Mickey live in Texas and as you also said he is in Germany. I would love you to teach me how to fish and i have never done that before, tell me where you not scared when you were putting your hands in the whole to catch the fish. well i wouldn't have done that course i will be scared and you are very brave. I love blue cat and did you eat that, lol, i shouldn't have ask you that but it was very big.

You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.

Talking about the main fundamental of friendship to relationship! True love is the greatest thing that you can experience, it can weather any storm lol. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness. It's hard to love and hard to trust, but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me. Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.

Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands.

Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help.... Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her.

Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, and why i ask you if it was going to be a problem to you or may be it is not everyone that don't mine the distance but what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift, trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart, it never lies, trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart, choose wisely.

To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance can not, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love! Jealousy is not a sign of true love, it's insecurities that comes in the way, cause love has just one important ingredient! Trust.

Do you trust me?Love means never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each other, Someone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud.

It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres. Love takes many things! trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough. Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars, sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people..

Take care for now and i will have my day started, Bye.

Good morning ladies, and gentleman! I hope everyone is well and enjoying the day. Of course i sent you a letter last night and you were likely asleep. I don't always check my mails when I come in the for the evening but did last night.

Mom bought herself a Chevy Cruz and gave me the Buick LeSabre that she had driven before. I also have 2 El Caminos, a 69 Chevy pickup, a 74 Chevy Heavy Half. Those are my personal ones that are in the barn and the one that I gave my nephew was a little S10 pickup that I had bought from a friend to help him out.

A barn is very much a garage but there are various types. I have a few of them on the farm and some are for animals and their supplies and the other for vehicles and other important things.

I live near a place called Fort Cobb. I am nearer the lake than I am the town since I like to live away from people and have all my livestock near my home. I could not do that in a town. Some people do but not me.

Almost all of my work takes place outside of the city but on occasion it will happen that a well needs to be drilled in town. I do not like those jobs because I cannot do everything I must right away because of people sleeping and there being a noise ordinance.

I did eat that catfish and he actually made a great feast for myself, mom, my little brother and his 6 kids. I still had some left to take to work for another few meals.

It is a little scary when you stick your hand in a hole wondering what is really in there. It could be a turtle, a beaver, a snake or a fish. The fish are worth it though. it is a lot easier in lakes but harder to pinpoint the fish if you don't know it well.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Evening Here?

I respond to your Morning Greetings and we the ladies here are doing good as well as the gentleman also. My day was lovely and it is getting evening here and it 4pm here and i guess it is morning there now. Oh nice for reading and writing me last night, but you have to read your mail when ever you come back from work and leaving to work, You have to so we can get use to each other, so we will always be thinking about each other. If you write me i will write you and how was work yesterday and so what time do you go to work.

Oh i see so mum also love cars, so when did she bought the Chevy Cruz, So tell me what work was mum doing before she got retired. You are a good person for buying a car from a friend just to help the friend that needed to sale the truck. Oh i now no what you mean by a barn. Oh nice, it would be interesting to live where you live and out of town. I also like to live with livestock like chicken, I see that you do not like the city life and yes me to i am far from the city but in a town, I can see that you and i can live together, So what stew or what did you prepare with the catfish, was it delicious.

How many days did you take to eat all the catfish, Yes it will be scary to put your hand like that in a hole, Yes you are right and when was your last time you to fish or when did you catch the catfish. Oh ok and i hope you get to communicate with them and where you able to get me the pictures, I will end here and hope to hear from you, Bye.

Hello again! It is just a bit after 1 PM here and I am inside taking my tea while the men have their lunch. I certainly write every time I see a mail from you and i check my messages when I think of it. It's nice knowing that you are asleep and will wake to find a message waiting when I do write you late in the evening here.

Mom is actually still working as a secretary for an oil transport company and bought her new car last year around this time. She gave it to me because one of the cars that my roustabout pusher was driving ended up in a hail storm and busted the windshield out so he had to drive it for a bit while we got his fixed.

Fish like that are best cut into small pieces with no bones and rolled in a good breading then deep fried. That one in the photo lasted through 3 meals but one was a fish fry for 9 of us, the other 2 were just me eating it with potato salad or baked beans.

I do love being outside of town and do have chickens, pigs, goats, cows and horses. I am thinking of buying a few sheep too. I have a little dog that stays at work with me. Nino is a little chihauhau about 3 years old and was brought to me a few weeks ago. His owners were mean to him and were about to kill him because he was not a puppy any more. One of my men brought him to me to save the poor guy.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning Today! How are you doing this morning and how did you sleep last night and i received this your letter last night but when i was about to reply to it when i had a bad network, as the weather was bad, it rained heavily here and also snowed. I also like tea and instead of you to eat lunch you are drinking tea, I am also happy that you will always reply to my letter when you receive any from me.

How is mum doing today and i thought mum is already retired but it is all good to no mum still works and how old is she now, She is very hard working just like her son Derrick, Have you told me about your dad to me before, well i don't remember. How long have your mum been doing this working, Oh that is bad, if wasn't the roustabout pusher hit her car like she would have still be driving her car.

I love this type of fish and i wish i can get to taste the fish and so you said this cat fish has no bone in it, so you do bread a fish and that is nice and i wish you can snap a picture of you and your life stocks, well how i also wish i live a in a home with life sctock animals and they are amazing living with them and everything seems reality to me when i see them.

Oh i see so you like beans a lot just me, and i also like potato as well, Hey i love cows and how many of the cows do you have but i no that you have horse which you told me before, and how is Nino doing, I remember you mention Nino to me before, You mean Nino was not happy with the owner and did you just meet Nino or you brought Nino when it was weeks old or what you mean. Take care for now and hope to hear from you again and how was work yesterday.

Bye for now.

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend. I slept fairly well last night knowing the temperature would not cause any troubles but still the bed is cold and lonely. sorry to see that you have got the snow now and it's causing you troubles. I will know what happened if you are unable to write me at least.

Mom is doing fine and about to bring my medicine to me once her boyfriend wakes up. She is 69 this year and has been doing this work since I was something like 10 or 11. She is in the same type of work that I do just a different side of it.

That fish does have bones in it dear but the way I clean them takes all the bones out so the kids don't have trouble with it and with fish that size it helps to put them in the stock tank and let them cough up bones and things for a few days. Then I clean them for eating.

The last count on my cattle was 212. I have 14 horses, 8 pigs, 23 chickens, and 41 goats. Nino came to me because his owners were not good people. They bought him when he was a puppy but once he grew up they didn't like him any longer. They were about to pay the vet to kill him so one of my guys brought him to me instead of letting them do that. He was 3 years old when I got him.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Afternoon Derrick?

I respond to your morning letter and yes all the ladies including me are all doing good and nice to hear from you too, My lovely day is almost ending as the time is 2 pm here and it is getting night and my day was lovely, I took my daughter the beach to have play in the sandpit, But we came back home earlier course i have to come and cook for mum and uncle as well as the house all and tomorrow too is a working day so i have to make sure that i have prepare just like how you take your job serious and working hard, yes that is what i have also come understand that, you need to take your job as to what you like serious.

It is also cold here and more worse than you and is the snow there very serious or what. I am happy to hear that mum is doing fine and hope everything is fine and i guess mum gave birth to his little boy at the very young age, lol, You refer your self as a boy to your mum, lol, you are funny and nice, your mum would always be proud to be your mother. I see, she is also a very hard working woman just like her boy, lol, that is you and do you live in the same house with her. I am sorry to hear about the relationship between you and your father which i can not say much or to defend him, But what i also want to tell you is that, Life is life and everything happens and even the creature him self forgives us, so why don't you forgive him and try to accept him to your life, well for give me if i am getting in your family affairs if you do not like.

Every man is worthy how much more a father who gave birth to you even if he hated his son, from above it has to be forgiven, any way tell me your view, I understand that you have everything that you have but you have to think about the future. Oh ok the fish does not have bones, but if you see how big it looks, you might thing that it has bones and wish to taste the catfish after you told me that you prepared it and ate it, Wow you have 212 cows and 14 horses, not to mention all and how is Nino doing. So you saved NINO'S life and he is going to thank you for the rest of his life, so as it is already grown before it become your pet, tell me how are you able to cope with it, does it comes close to you.

You have done the right thing for adopting nino or else like he would have been got raided off, I will end here and hope to hear from you. Bye,

My weekends was lovely,

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all well and enjoying your Sunday and churching if you are doing that today. It is nice to read that you took Farida to the beach and let her have fun.

It is great that you prepare the meals for everyone there. I am guessing that means you are a very good cook. I have to cook my own but i am not too shabby at it.

Maybe I am doing a poor job of explaining about the catfish. It is full of bones my dear but the way I prepare it is to remove any bones from the fillets. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-51ViQPClp4 This might give you a better idea of what I mean.

I will always be moms boy just as my daughter will always be my girl. Age doesn't really matter to a parent. Mom has a home of her own in a town called Banner. I have my own home close to Fort Cobb. It is about 90 minutes apart from my house to hers.

Little Nino was very afraid of everything when he first came to me but now he is my little protector. He lays in my lap while I am typing my reports or mail to you and sleeps under his towel when I am not sitting. He gets cold really easy because of his size. he only weighs about 5 pounds.

He gets a bit mad at me when it's muddy or snowing outside. I make him wear his boots so he doesn't get the trailer all nasty tracking that in here. He growls at me the whole time I am putting them on him.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Derrick? It is 4 pm here and it is now that i was able to get time to reply to your letter since morning, I read your letter before i went to work as i was about be late to work so i was not able to write you so i decided to do this when i get free time at work please. I am doing good and it seems you don't realize the time different, I lead you and it is Monday here and i am ahead of you, I spend my day before yours.

Yes Farida wanted to have fun and it been a long time since i took her out and as we are in the xmas season so there is going to be a lot of children's play ground so i want to take this chance to make my daughter happy and also make her no how to socialize. Yes it was mum who does that first when i was little and as i am living with her and together with my uncle and as i am the only woman as like my type who can do lot of work as i have the energy and i have a daughter as well, so it will be best for me to do that and also watch my daughter as i am a mother.

Yes i am a good cook and the video that i watch was that you, lol, i no it is not you but want to be sure again, lol, So if you do not wear gloves the bones are going to cut you. I have watch the video and i have add an idea about cutting the cut fish. Yes mum's boy and after we talked about mum and dad, you did not tell me anything about your dad but only saying that you will always be mum's boy, Oh so you live alone and your mum also live alone and tell me who does your mum live with.

How is your daughter doing and i do not hear you mention her to me. How is little Nino doing and he is lucky to be brought to your house as you saved his ass, sorry to say that, Yes i wondered, the first day in your house and with it reaction but i am sure he is going to cool down for you course he will get some milks and other can fish beef and meat to eat so he has to be submissive. So it does not fit cold right, why don't you have a heat heater. I will end here and how is work and so tell me in this xmas are you not going to get some break, take care for now and hope to hear from you again. Bye.

Your Sincere,

Good morning! I hope you are all well and enjoying the day. I do realize there is a big time difference between us and I just reply to you using the time of day that I am in here. I don't mind that you work first and reply when you have time.

I know that work and Farida must always be first. She is very lucky to have a great example of a mother to show her what a parent is meant to do for their children. I don't get to visit with my own daughter very much any more so I only get news of her when they call or visit.

Mum lives all by herself but still has her boyfriend. She sees him on the weekends. I don't worry about my dad. I haven't seen him in over 40 years so he is insignificant.

I did save little Nino and he is much better off here with me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Afternoon Derrick!

It was nice to hear from you and thank you for taking time to write to me and i always be come happy when i open my mail and see that you have sent me a letter. Yes there is a big time difference between us and i will make sure i write you before i sleep unless i have a problem with my network.

How is work so far and you are also very kind and nice person so far as i have knew you and not much but i am hoping to see more good side of you and how is mum, I understand that it is be course of your work that is why you do not get time to go and visit anyone, I am impress by tell me that your mother is able to live alone.

I understand that you do not want to talk about your dad, but you no where he is even if you have not see him many years now, How is your grand daughter and can you send me your pic and i will send you another one. Nino must always be lucky to have you as his house master, I no that no matter what you are going to feed him everyday and that is very kind of you and not like the owner of Nino who wanted to get rade of Nino, tell me did you name Nino by your self or that was it name before you saved it life. Hhahaha so your dogs you mean they are not wild, take care for now and tell me have you bought your Christmas tree yet, Bye.

Five minutes later I get

Quote:
You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to meet, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually. Wink

I feel that we have shared more time together and I know there are many more special occassions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer.

You are my soul mate and nothing, and no one else feels more right than you!! I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each evening that we can not be together. I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you.

Your Sincere,

Good evening everyone! I hope you are all well and enjoying the day. Sorry I am replying late, I just got back inside after catching up and visiting my doctor. This will be my last time with him. He has cancer and they are making him retire so I have to find another doctor.

Mom does very well by herself and has my little brother and his wife that always go by there to see her and they talk on the phone constantly. I have already told her not to be on the phone while she drives but she doesn't listen to me.

My brother and I bought her a solar panel for her home for Christmas and they have already come to put it up. She was upset for a bit when the roof started leaking right where they put it but it wasn't the installers fault. The people that put her roof on caused that leak.

Nino does have a good life now and he is starting to see it. He already had that name when I got him so I didn't want to confuse him by changing it.

I have no reason for a tree in the house out here baby. I am not planning on visitors for the holiday other than my brother or his wife bringing me some food.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning Derrick!

How are you doing and it was nice to hear from you. I am doing good and my day just started and i know you are sleeping by now but you will write me before you go to work and i always appreciate that a lot. There is no need to be sorry for taking time to write me ok and just write me when you are done with every bit of your work then before you write me ok.

I am sorry to hear about your doctor and how many years now since he became your personal doctor. How is mum doing and she is always going to be proud of her sons but i never head you talking about your younger brother and how old is he and his name, well i am the only daughter of my parent and i lost my dad when i was 15 years.

How is your little brother and his wife doing, I like it when i see a family as one as there is unity. Well you are right and you need to make her understand that she should not be on phone whiles driving, It is good for making her understand that, it is not a good thing to do.

Hhaaha the people who put the panel on the roof was their fault and didn't you tell her that. Well try then fix the roof from leaking so she becomes happy. How is Nino doing and he is very happy living a good life in your home, the good home and life that you are giving it to Nino. How is your brother and wife and so i can see that you do not like to go out or have lots of friends right, I also asked you the other time but you did not answer me, I was like so don't you get break from work and you always work, tell me do you work on Sundays too.

I will end here and hope to hear from you again,Bye,

Your Sincere,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning Derrick R !

How are you doing this morning and thank you for this message. Yes we always enjoy our day very well as family as like life is short, I am not angry with you but if i should ask you, what did you do that you thought i am angry with you. Thank you for the compliment of my pic and i loved all the ones you sent me before but i am still waiting for another one.

Oh how kind and caring your brother's wife is to you and so the doctor is a female or what, How is your mum and your brother as well as his wife doing there, and i want to wish them Happy Christmas in advance.

Yes you are right about parent who are always proud of their kids, haha you mean your mum is pestering you to find a good wife, lol, i see your mum is a like every mother will do after seeing their children working and happily living alone with out no kid or wife. well that same happen to me recent before i decided to give it a try after a long time. Many years after i have lost my late husband and my mum one time said i need to consider re-giving a try in a relationship that will lead to marriage life.

I then laugh at her but i was very funny then whiles my mum was seriously talking to me, when i also thought of that for a second and she said to me that, why don't i try this online dating if i want, then i went to Google then i came up with this site where we meet, saymehi, Well it seems we both are on the same path.

I am sorry to hear about what happen to your brother but i hope he was innocent which he was armed. How is he feeling now, at home or hospital, and what is the name of his wife, i mean your brother's wife. I also want to ask you if you have told any of your friend or anyone about you and i.

Oh ok so how long have he been in Germany working and how many kinds does he have, well i hope i am not bordering you with lot of questions. Oh ok but you have to fix her roof for her and so she will be happy ok, Oh so there was a storm there before, was that serious, which city did that started from.

I see that you love your work well but i was asking you about the days off just to see that if you really get day off if you really want, well i was also asking that for my benefit as we are communicating everyday, I want you to for give me for taking long to reply you. Why i asked you that was, May be if you are going to be able to get time for your woman or partner when she needs you sometimes, I understand that work first and your partner last but i am ok with that.

Tell me what kids are you talking about, well so tell me do you have a post at work and do you also no that we have no each other almost 3 weeks and getting to a month now do you no that, we are growing wings, lol, with our everyday communication, I like it when you write to me and it is you that makes me smile when i come to my computer to log in. Any way i will end here and hope to hear from you again, How are your animals all doing and please i am still waiting for another pic, Bye.

Your Sincere,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Evening Derrick!

How are you doing today and sorry for taking long to reply to you and what happen was that, My daughter mistakenly jumped and step on my laptop which the screen was not working so i had to try and fix it but it was not able to be fix and it was also an old one, So i decided to get a new one and how are you also doing.

I am fine and everyone is fine here and there, How is your brother and your mum, your granddaughter as well how is work too. My weekend went goo and in short of all i want to say Happy Marry Christmas and new it new year in advance. Oh no i am not upset with you and there is no reasons to behave that way, It was nice to open up to me and telling me what you have on your thought.

I don't mine and i will here each time you get new pictures of you then you send me. How is your little brothers wife and how is your new doctor, how are you able to cope with this new doctor, haha and so you don't mine wishing your family happy x mas to them for me. Have you ever told or try to tell your mum about us.

Yes i think your mum is right and every mum like she would have done the samething just to give the son a better way of life, as living with your family, that is something you can ever get when you are growing, building your own family. I remember you said you are not ready give birth again and i don't mine about that. Yes working in the prison is a hard working. How is Tracy.

I am happy to read your letter too each time and thank you for opening up to me more and i think we have no each other for about a month a more right. Yes i am happy we meet on the same path which we were looking for the same thing and now we have talk a lot about us and also our future.

I am happy that you will hire another man to take the half of your work and that is nice so you can have some time for your family. You are sweet and hope to hear from you again. How are the horse and the animals, take care bye for now.

Iklima

Cellphone - web store
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So it snows one day and she takes her kid to the beach the next? She sounds like a great mom! One who's obsessed with noodling & catfish. And one who sounds like a total ass as far as dogs are concerned. I can't wait for the screaming to begin!!

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I remember you said you are not ready give birth again and i don't mine about that.

Evil Lol It's the stretch marks, isn't it Derrick? Razz

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Giving birth makes my ass look fat and I always have to shave my nipples! You know Alisha would not like that.

Quote:
Good Morning Derrick and thank you for wishing me a Happy Xmas and the same to you, Yes my family and i are all doing good. Thinking about you to and it was nice for the care and i will always be thinking about you after all what we both have shared together, so do you no how many week now since we meet.

Quote:
Good Morning Again!

How did you sleep last night and how is mum and your little brother and his wife, so is he still in Germany or back home with his wife, Yes all us well with me and my family as well and i have start to tell my daughter about you, I was like, my child, i want to talk to you whiles we were eating dinner last night, I told her that i am going out with you and i mentioned your name to her, as i made her no that this is a long term distance relationship and it will require a lot of time and seriousness as well.

Yes my daughter spoil my laptop but i have bought new one, but the one i just bought is the mini laptop, the small ones. and the old one was hp and this one is toshiba, i have to put in the store room then course i only even come online just to come and read from you and like i said i am new to this online thing, i also sometimes use laptop or computer is to save some data's like my pictures and music.

What you mean by you have old laptop which are out of date. How was work or you did not work yesterday and how is your little girl and the animals in the range, but tell me don't you go out to like shopping or town to buy somethings, may i thought you can do that so you can get me some new pic or get digital camera so you can snap some and i will like us to meet online and chat instant on yahoo someday if you would love that as time goes on.

Hahaha you no your mum will always do what ever you want and she will quickly cook for you and how are you feeling now, tell me are you admitted to the hospital. Yes i don't mine at all and you don't no how happy i am by you telling your mum about this and my daughter too, but i will like some pictures from you as time goes on and not for me but for my daughter so she can see you well, But i have already discus about you with my mum before.

Oh so nice to hear this from you about how nice and sweet Tracy is to your family and how many kids does she have now. Yes i understand that you will give birth after you are living with your wife and no her more as when living with her and sharing some life together, well i am a good mother so if that is what you are looking for then i am on, I won't leave my daughter or kids anyhow, I will always have time for them and their school and help them do their homework.

Yes you are right about that and yes i am talking to Farida about us and she is happy about us course i am happy so that makes her happy too, do you no that how many time my daughter said to me that when am i going to get her father, she needs the father love as she lacked that for a long time.

Yes we have shared a lot together and i also enjoy talking to you and i will always write to you, for give me for not been able to get back to you after some days. You no that i enjoy reading your letter and replying you back. Is your name Orville and how was your 25th Night, So tell me haven't you been given a break even during xmas, well i am just concern about your happiness, you also need to have fun against this xmas so you can go and visit your family and friends.

Take care for now and looking forward to hear from you. Your Sincere, Tell me anything you would like to let me no about you and everything you care to share. Bye.

Cellphone - web store
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I always have to shave my nipples

:yikes:
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.218.197.184
Organization: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
Happy Good Sunday Derrick R ? You have a sweet and lovely name, Yes i do tell Farida mostly about us course she is going to be our daughter we both and also going to live with us as our child so she has to know everything about you and what we talk about as getting to no each other and not like i will tell her everything like even sex no, I no what i tell her and for adult talk i don't do that with her and my mum as well.

You mean you were worried about what Farida was going to think about us, well my daughter always wanted me to be happy and ask me to find a father for her, but she needed a father love and so Farida my lovely daughter will always want see me happy so she is never going to have a negative about me talking to one, 1 man and not two.

Yes i would also be happy about that, Tell your mum and let me no, I also guess i have to pray and wait for your mother to say something about us then i will be happy more, I hope she likes you to be happy as well and i want you to say Hi to her for me when you happen to talk to her, when talking to her then you say I said Hello and tell me back what she said and if she laugh or smile just tell me all and how did your weekend began, I know you are always at work so you do not even have time to go out or even have fun during the xmas, only working, well that is good and i like that a lot about you and thank you again for willing to get time for me when i come, you said you will hire someone to do your other work.

What expense are you talking about, Or i now see and understand, I once saw the name Orville but i never asked you course i was a little confuse but i knew it was nothing, So you mean you use Orville's computer to email me, and you mean he pays your bill for you as you send him to go and pay for your bills and staff or is that not what you mean.

Oh you are so sweet and nice for putting all my pictures on your old laptop just to make my pictures change and so you can see me every 5 five second, But do you use that Toshiba laptop or you have another one at home. I am glad to hear that the Animals all are fine and your mum and the family all, How is your brother also doing, wow you mean you want my little Farida to name the little horse, But it has not yet given birth right and how long more or days or time more for it to give birth to a Foal, well it will depend if little Farida and i come there on time then she is able to name it, or you will want her to name the animal whiles we are here or when we come there.

Yes sure i can wait and i have the time for you and also patience, so i will be here waiting for your pictures, I understand that there is dust there, So you are not at home now, you mean you are at work so tell me how long do you take to go house from work. My mother her self always acknowledge me about how caring i am and also have time for my daughter and that tells how good mother i am as well as family oriented.

Yes i have been waiting for this for a long time and i am willing to relocate to anywhere that i can find my life time partner. Farida will always love that and she will love the new Environment and it is nice changing environment sometimes. Yes sure we have a lot to do and about kids, we will talk about that when little Farida and i come there, or what you think, for now we have a lot to talk about and fix thing, I am sorry for taking long to reply to your letter as the Christmas holidays is making me busy sometimes, but remember that i will always write to you and it will never take a week that i will not write you, then may be it might be something that has happen.

Take care for now and hope to hear from you. Bye for now. Thank you for the kisses and Farida also said hi, Sometimes i do read your letter with little Farida.

Your Sincere,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus farking Christmas this is one stupid mutt!

Good morning lovely ladies! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday and churching if you did that today. I am glad that you have told Farida all about us and I know you do not speak to her of adult subjects like sex. She doesn't need to know anything about that for quite a number of years yet. I am always worried what baby girl might think. I would not want her unhappy of our being together if we do that.

I do not get time to go anywhere until the job is finished and even that is usually a trip straight to the next job. If you ladies join me here I will hire another man to work from 6 PM to 6 AM and I will work the 6 AM to 6 PM. That way I could be home with my family.

The expenses I talked about is any groceries or supplies that I might have bought during the course of the work. If my mother brings me coffee or groceries then I pay her for those and submit the receipts for payment back to me. There are other expenses that need to be billed out like chemicals and parts. Rig costs and labor hours. Various welding expenditures and things like that. After so many of those using Orville's name I guess I just got used to signing off like that and used his name rather than mine.

I used to use that laptop to play games at night when I couldn't sleep but it now has a more important purpose. I think it would be nice if she named the new foal. She has not given birth yet but is due to any time now.

On a nice day, from this job site, I am about an hour from home. Some jobs could be 2-3 hours away. I am just unable to leave the job unattended. If something were to happen that needed immediate action I would be too far away and things could go terribly wrong in that time I would be driving back.

Quote:
Good Evening Derrick!

How are you doing and thank you for the reply, well i am doing fine and i really enjoyed my Sunday and now it is Monday here as the time is 2 am here, I just woke up from sleep and i decided to check my mail and see if you have write me. Whom are you talking about, your mum or who is the baby girl, I am willing to and join you there and i also told you that i will like to work but you said i shouldn't which i said then i will like to be taking you to work and come then pick you up same day.

I also understand that your work is really hard, oh so you work from 6 am to 6 pm and 6 pm to 6 am again or what, You are sweet and for willing to have time for your family is something that tells how you truely love your family. Oh i see so does Orville work with you as the same job that you do.

Oh so nice and i love the idea about Farida naming the foal and i hope by then we are all together there. Oh i see so you are telling me that things will be bad when you are not at work for someday, But tell me, I want to no if you have off days that you do not work, I think your work place can afford to get you come back to work where ever you are.

Yes i enjoyed my time and day well and all the family are doing fine.

Good Night There,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Day and thank you for the reply, I thank you for wishing me first and i also want to wish you a Happy Birthday. Yes i hope 2014 will be our Year of meeting and making the wold no that we are living together so happily with our animals and doing our own thing.

It is 1pm here and i will be going to visit a friend with my daughter right now as after i send you this letter, we are going together with my friend at a party, It is an invitation which her work place is doing this new year party for her so she gave me an invite with my little Farida and wish you here with me to hold my hand and go with you. But we will do this more often i come there, I no you do work all the time but you sometimes need to have fun, I do not like to go out but i think it is nice to go out sometimes.

I think it is now that we have to know what we like and dislike, tell me what you like, If you do not like go out like me, But at list we can consider going out together and with your little one and my little so we can go together, at list once in every month. I hope soon we will be able to plan how to meet and make this dream reality and i hope you understand what i am trying to mean. Take care for now and i will have to get going now as there is no much time for here, Bye for now

Your Sincere...............................I can't wait to see the day we will start to call our self's love

Good morning and Happy New Year my lovely girls! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I really do like to think that this will be the year that I have my family I have dreamed of for a very long time.

I hope you have a great time with the party today and i do wish I could be there with you to enjoy the celebration. I understand you and Farida do like to go out on occasion and I have no problem with that.

I just don't do it by myself because there is no reason for me to waste that money when I can buy a movie or something and enjoy it without seeing all the couples and listening to those idiots with their cell phones. I would be happy to take you and the babies out on occasion.

I do hope we might make that plan soon and I do understand your meaning. I would also like to be your love but you have not given me the permission to call you that.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I would also like to be your love but you have not given me the permission to call you that.

<sniff> Derrick is such an old fashioned romantic <dabs eyes>

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic