SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 4, Mombassa, Kenya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I created Walid on the spur of the mment when Hector actually showed up in Dakar. Bernie, of course, was unable to meet him, so Walid was born.

Celine has a role to play, but I am holding her in reserve. She will be brought out when the stage is ready.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baba Ginooj wrote:
Dearest Mr. Moishe,
I am wanting to tell you Thank You in a very large way as you have done much to ameloriate the uneasiness and uncertainty I was suffering under iun such a stressful manner. I have no doubts about your identity.
Your boat is still expect for be arrive on the 12th.
Please let me know how you are doing. Ramdi has ask me to inquire as to your present state.
Blessed be,
Your friend,

Baba

Hector sent some photos, which will be revealed, later.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi wrote:
Ramdi,
I received your mail.Please keep up the good work.
I feel and share your pains too my dear Be encouraged,you have a goal. You have a bright future that awaits you dont give up,work towards that future and get it.
Don't be sadden about current challenges you are going through over there.
Be focus and do everything with your reach to make that future happen.
I need you,you need me,please make this work!
Moishe

To Ramdi, Turd wrote:
I received your mail.
I feel and share your pains too my dear Be encouraged,you have a goal. You have a bright future that awaits you dont give up,work towards that future and get it.
Don't be sadden about current challenges you are going through over there.
Be focus and do everything with your reach to make that future happen.
I need you,you need me,please make this work!
Moishe
To Baba, Turd Boi wrote:
Dear Baba,
I received your message.
I am alive and trying to hang on for now
As you may imagine,I am passing through a serious time here,I am penniless,my mind is not at rest,though I try to be calm and wait.
Baba,I must tell you this,please ensure to make a solid plan.
Thank you
Moishe

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a heart rending email designed to make Bernie help him, Turd Boi wrote:
Look I have a lot of mind to tell you,but not on email.
Have ever think or medidate about what happened?why did that happened to Grethen and walid?who is fucking us up?who is working against our meeting? Did you ever bother to do and try attack the enemies?no.this enemies are epsteins and yours.you know they exist and causing us havoc everytime,but you never acted on it.
No one ever imagine or think izzy gone astray.
I mean no one expected that could turn out to be that bad,not even you.this man came to your camp and spied on you. I mean how do you expect me to know that even izzy was after money,he and tiffany set grethen and walid up.the memory of those can never delected from my brains forever.
I have never forgot all the events per day and details of the since all this years.

Look- got a lot on mind to tell you,but definitely not on here.I need your help for the last time bernie,think about somali to somali contacts,they deliver.
And again he wrote:
Look I have a lot of mind to tell you,but not on email.
Have ever think or medidate about what happened?why did that happened to Grethen and walid?who is fucking us up?who is working against our meeting? Did you ever bother to do and try attack the enemies?no.this enemies are epsteins and yours.you know they exist and causing us havoc everytime,but you never acted on it.
No one ever imagine or think izzy gone astray.
I mean no one expected that could turn out to be that bad,not even you.this man came to your camp and spied on you. I mean how do you expect me to know that even izzy was after money,he and tiffany set grethen and walid up.the memory of those can never delected from my brains forever.
I have never forgot all the events per day and details of the since all this years.
I got a lot on mind to tell you,but definitely not on here.I need your help for the last time bernie,think about somali to somali contact,they deliver.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I cannot tell you how happy I am to receive your kind words. You are truly a gentlemen.

Mr. Hardik is still no speaking to me. He has some secret Temple dealings, and I am not sure what it is. I wonder if it is related to our dealings in Singapore, Thailand and China. I am most very much of concerningments.

May Shiva bless you with golden showers,

Ramdi

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Did you ever bother to do and try attack the enemies?no.this enemies are epsteins and yours.you know they exist and causing us havoc everytime,but you never acted on it.

How many people has Bernie killed for the love of Hector?
And Hector has the gall to say that?

Bernie is going to flip...I feel it coming.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not exactly flipped, but not pleased, either.

Bernie wrote:
You know what? You fucking know what? Its always the same fucking thing with you, bitch. Me, me, me, me me, fucking me. Do you know what you sound like, like a fucking bird, "mee-mee-mee-mee". Not a fucking thought to Walid or Gretchen, just fucking discarded fucking people you fucking threw away like yesterdays fucking garbage. Not a fucking thought to Colonel Bob. Not a fucking thought to Epstein, who was so fucking disappointed in you, you fuck.

Fucking Izzy? That fuck. DO NOT EVER mention his name again, or I fucking take $500,000 from you. Mention his fucking name again, and you fucking lose money. Fuck with me, you thick stupid selfish fuck.

SO, listen very closely, okay, while I fucking spell it out to you:
You.
Are.
Close.
To.
Being.
Here.
And.
All.
The.
People.
Who.
Have.
Tried.
To.
Help.
You.
Have.
Been.
Killed.

So.
I.
Am.
Not.
Going.
To.
Help.
You.

You need to grow some fucking balls and simply walk here. I am fucking sick of your incessant begging. Fuck me, you are a pussy.

Start fucking walking, bitch.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still begging. He's irritating Hardik, and at Christmastime yet. Sheesh.

Moishe wrote:
Sir,
It sadden my heart to learn from you that you not doing anything to
help out of the situation despite. The fact that you are aware of the
present situation that if nothing is done to help,I may end up killed.
I write to inform you that I am in a very situation here.I am
penniless and no way out.
I rely on you and look up to you,why will fold your arms and do
nothing?Are you are treating your friend as low caste or what?
Can you imagine the danger I am in here. I request for some cash to
enable get out of this situation.please be kind enough to look into
that.
Look I have some people I highlight as enemies who does not want me to
make it alive.I will repay back them in their own coin soon.
I don't want to believe you do not want me to make it alive.I
therefore request your honorable self to look into authorising some
cash to use.

Hardik wrote:
Little Moishe: Caste not an issue! As I am concerned Moishe is not low-caste! He is no-caste! Must prove yourself, as beloved Epstein expected! If killed, well, inheritance will fund a lavish funeral feast! With much afterward sexing! The Malaysian way! Digdip

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi to Ramdi, wrote:
Ramdi,
Is he not speaking to you? Wait and see when he talk to you and be smart and be strong to grasp what he talk to you about.
Try to know what is going?what is the temple plan is?
I wrote Hardik sometimes ago and request him to authorise some small fund to me to enable me get to destination,since I had no fund from Ravi but Hardik declined.I am begining to have serious hatred for that man.I still don't understand why he chose to neglect this case.
Be careful and be smart Ramdi,know that you are doing this for you,yor sister and me.
Shiva bless you.
Moishe

Looks like Hardik is bothering poor Hector.... awe.... Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baba wrote:
Dearest Mr. Moishe,
I have made arrangement for you. I am sorry you are under going massive sufferations. My deepest condolences. Soon, soon this will all be done.
As we head through the solstice, let us focus on the many good days that lay before us. Let us forget our temporary problems and focus on our next incarnation, truly saving blessings from these bodies that we inhabit, which will rot and decay, so that we may come back in an exalted manner, or forego reincarnation and float to Paradise with Shive.
Blessed be,

Baba

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I think Mr. Hardik is up to something. He is never in the office anymore. He only goes to eat out, and then he goes to meet people. It is very most peculiar. I am not quite fully understanding. What could he be up to?

I am hoping to hear from you. I am so very much lonely here. I am sad as this time of the year I should be at home, with my dearly beloved parents, and my sister. It is very lonely. I want to the market yesterday and I bought myself a sarong. It is really a small little thing to do, but it was nice, made of silk, and I wanted to treat myself to something nice.

How are you in your present situation? I am not supposed ask about your boat, but I understand that soon you shall be heading to Goa! That is very most exciting. I am very excite about this.

I hope that I get to write again before Christmas. Even though we are Hindu, we love this holiday! I am going to go out to eat dinner at a fancy place on Christmas. Then I will go home and drink some tea and climb into my little bed and go to sleep.

Ramdi

Truthfully, I am bored of this holding pattern. He needs to go places.

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too DSW Sad

But superlad seems utterly superstuck and stredded in hash conditions.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Ramdi,
Who told about boat?there nothing like that.mozambic to Jor burg is not by boat,it is a bush,it is hard,but I will do it,I don't trust anyone,you should not too.
I will write you from somewhere new,about your yoni,if you receive the mail,you too must write me back from somewhere new,then we will talk about xmas.
Moishe

Well, Turd has been quiet for a while. I have been worried he was in jail. Nice to hear he is still wandering around. His clothes, almost 8 months on safari, must be pretty threadbare and rank. I could almost feel sorry for him......

...if he wasn't a thieving scumbag.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured out that this will be his third Christmas safari, which is nice as it started in April.

On December 25th, 2012, Turd Boi, in an email to Bernie, wrote:
Merry xmas boss,
Thank you for the gifts, she told me you bought a necklace. That is nice, Thank your understanding and care, you are indeed a good friend, man of his word, that I can tell.
I so much appreciate your understanding, sometimes you amaze me.
I look forward to meeting next year!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
My dearest Ramdi,
Merry xmas.
I will love your yoni
Moishe

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone can resize this, that would be great! I will replace this image with the copy. Sorry for the blow out!

Merry Christmas!

December 25th, 2009, on safari in Maidiguiri.
December 25th, 2010, on safari in Egypt.
December 25th, 2011, at home, licking his wounds.
December 25th, 2012, at home, pining after Gretchen.
December 25th, 2013, on safari in Mombasa.

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Christmas!
He looks miserable! Laughing

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Ginger Lee and Dementedman!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

My Christmas is lonely. I have missed my family and my sister. It is a lonely thing. I am all alone. Mr. Hardik is not speaking with me. I think he is embaressmenting about the time he mastrpated on me. I feel sorry for him. he is such a creature of his animal nature.

So, I imagine you are happy today, that you have found friends and that you are sharing the joy of Christmas. May your tummy be overfull with food today, and your skies rain free tomorrow.

Here is to being together in 2014.

Ramdi

Translation: "I hope you are lonely, hungry and cold and, if possible, wet. Merry Christmas, Scumbag."

A Jersey housewife
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He looks defeated Confused

Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three out of five Christmases on the road. Great achievement, Doc!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! Next year in Kuala Lumpur! Amen!

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the file-name he might be naming himself Tony.
Either that,. or that is the photographers name.
He looks miserable.

He doesn't look to be in a room. More like a tent or cloth shelter, though I may be completely wrong on that..
He is wearing the same clothes as the ones he started the safari on.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you have a lad on safari, and especially on Christmas, talking about food is just fun! I am sure Hector is hungry and desperate! The below will certainly cheer him up!

Bernie wrote:
Hector, man, I fucking love you, okay? This is not just the fucking booze tlking, even though I have been drinking for a bout two fucking days, its fucking true love, and i have to tell you, i would still be willing to have you be my wife. I think you would look good in a pair of fishnet stockings bent over the bed. I would treat you like a fucking queen.

So, I hope you are well! I know how fucking lonely Christmas can fucking be. I am so fucking lonely right now. All I get is sone quick fucks with some young guys. Nice assholes, and they can suck dick like pros, but no fucking brains. Fuck. Can you imagine how fucking lonely that is? Its almost like jerking off. What i need is that special connection, that connection like I thought we had, more than mere sex, but brains, and love, and... the possibility to grow old next to someone.

Too bad you rejected me. I would have treated you better than those guys did in prison, thats for sure.

So, its fucking Christmas eve again, and every year I tell myself, don't do this, and I fucking didi it again. I had 100 turkeys airlifted in from New England, 500 lbs of fucking beef from Devonshire on the Moore, 20 cases of fucking wine from Chile, 22 kinds of fucking cheese from France, organic cheeses, fucking shit smells like old tennis shoes, some of them, but, fuck me, they fucking taste good! I also got a lot of fucking champagne from France, some coffee from Costa Rica, a chef from South Africa, and I am feeding, like, over 200 people today! Some of these guys have never seen that much food in one fucking place! Thats not the bad part. The bad part is I fucking over ate again! I ate half a fucking turkey on my own, then enoug fucking beef to feed a fucking lion. Fuck, I am stuffed. I am going to have to run 12 miles tomorrow just to burn off the extra calories. Can you believe that? I mean, I do this shit every fucking Christmas, and every year I tell myself, don't eat too much, and then, what the fuck? I do it again!

So, Merry Christmas, hector! I fucking love you, man! I will see you this coming year when you make it here! I very much look forward to that!

Its almost 10, so I am off to sleep. I love you, Hector!

Kisses!

Bernie

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Ginger Lee, for this touching retouch of Hectors Christmas Greetings!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic