SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 4, Mombassa, Kenya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smells like temple bribery, as in services for money, to me.
For the prospect member to buy his way in.

Maybe the higher ups get wind of this around the time the boat is due?

"However,I lost a dear family member,who has been of support to me,now I have no one to support financially."

his magic wallet?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that he is truly stredded. This time I think he is truly broke. I feel like, now, his options are truly narrowed to
a) being a stow away on a boat to India
b) walking to Mogadishu

He is resourceful, and I can only hope he does one of the above, but knowing he is sitting in misery in Mombasa is heart warming for Christmas.

So, another Christmas on safari is likely, or jail. Four years in, he is trull still on board.
Baba Ginooj wrote:
Dearest Mr. Moishe,
I have confirm the boat. I shall tell you the name right before it is to arrive. I am doing this outside of my Temple. If discovered, I might get in troubles.
Ramdi sent me a very much disturbing email about improper advances Mr. Hardik made! I am very much angrified by such behaviourments!
Is it possible for you to stow away on a boat, climb into a life raft and then get to India in that manner?
What does Mr. Hardik say?
Your friend,

Baba

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Magic wallet finally ran dry?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the "dear family member" lost was his last victim??

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I have been working on your account. So far I have tracked down an additional amount of $4,000,000.00. This is all in a bank in Singapore. The other funds are in both Thailand and in China. It amounted, now, to well over $20,000,000.00 in funds in about 14 accounts.

So, I don't know what to do with this information. I have, of course, met with people from the Buddhist Temple, but they are a very secretive bunch, with their passive aggressive "let-go-of-attachment" thing. I am not sure who we will need to contact. We can work that out once you are here in Malaysia. You must not breathe a word of this. I am %100 positive that Mr. Hardik does not know about it. The questioning for me is who is the one who does know about it in my Temple? Someone had to set that all up! But who, Mr. Moishe, who set up those accounts? I have been able to check two of the largest accounts, and they remain, as of yet, untouched.

Mr. Hardik took a very egregious liberty with me yesterday. I will not go into details other than to say I had to get my sari washed. He is truly a most very terrible terrible man, that Mr. Hardik. I stand most very humiliated.

I have had the most high hopes of being able to be with you. Every day is like torture to me. I miss my big sister, Ramitsh, so very most muchly. My life had no meaning until you stepped in. I was duly unaware of this situation, but now it is obvious to see that I am but a mere pawn for the members of my temple to profit from my sweat, to use me as a masterbatory tool, as the despicable and most very uncouth Mr. Hardik did when he masturbated on me, and ejaculated on my neck and sari, and splashed on my breasts. It seems like, for us in our low caste, we are ever to be shit upon by the Brahmans. I feel dirty and used.

I am not sure I can handle another episode like yesterday.

When will you be here with me? Why don't you come to me in Malaysia?

May Shiva bless you with golden showers,

Ramdi

Singapore is for the 3d fans of 2007, which was the bait that hooked me on baiting! Who knows, eventually he may get over there. His future involves far flung places.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe it's time to start about thinking about a new trophy signature icon: the golden sandtimer. it should be given when a lad is on safari for one year. and he is already on tour for close to 8 months of continuous baiting, so he is quite close to that trophy.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His initial set of safaris, to Cameroon, then to Liberia, to Ghana, then to Dakar, and then... ending up in Chad, that might have already been a one year safari. I don't remember, but it was a very long time.

I am truly surprised he has yet to be picked up by the police. He has been... very lucky, in this regard. Perhaps he would be a good spy!

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moishe begged Hardik again for money, leading to some, er, proseletyzing.

Hardik Digdip wrote:
Little Moishe: Money is root of all evil! Both Yeshua Christ and Lakshmi say same! Worry not about about cash! Wealth not everything! Well ok your Hardik is wealthy and happy! Eating much lovely food daily! Also sexing women of choice at will! Cars! Houses! Sporting tickets! But this does not concern you! Epstein also was fabulously wealthy! Join your Hardik in Malaysia! Will show you good times! Digdip

Moishe wrote:
Sir,
That is great!I like that idea!
I am will like to join you in Malaysia.
I need you to authorise the release of some small part of my fund to
me to use for transport to join.
As you were,the 1million given to Ravi was not received.
Moishe

This is the happiest I've seen Hector in a long time. Smile

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's your obligation to crush his hopes.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile since the last time Hector spoke to Issac, he was asking if the Rabbi liked him and knew of him...

Of course Issac continues to frustrate the scammer with nonsensical ramblings.

Quote:
hi moishe! on a mission?! what kind of missionn??? that sounds awesume! can yuo tell me about your misssion? oh as for the rabbi knowing you and liking yuo, um i don't know! did yuo ask rabbi yoursrlf? my friendd jakob at school asked janice if he liked him and she told him and now thye rite speshal notes every day. just ask rabbi and he can tell you!
my mom is good too and but i havent talkeded to my dad. he lives in a differant home with some craazy lady that dresses funny. she smells weird too!

your buddy issac

He is starting to write a lot lately. Where is he still getting the money and/or equipment to send emails? You'd figure his magic dime ran out by now...

Quote:
Hello my buddy,
Yes I was sent on a mission,the mission details and adveture are
contain in the volume three of the book.don't worry you will read it
and like it.
I have lost contact. With rabbi,can you connect me up with the
rabbi,next time you see,tell him I will like to write to him.
Send my greetings to your mom.
I hope to hear from you soon my buddy.
Moishe

Volume three? That lying bastard... So he apparently wants a Rabbi to contact him!

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi wrote:
Ramdi,
I read your message.yes we must keep information regarding the account secret.I think your sister Ramitsh is aware of that information.ramitsh has been working with epstein and kept those account.it is really a sad thing she died.I still miss her so much,I don't think I can never forget about her.she mean so much to me you know?
The good thing is I have you ramdi to take ramitsh place in my heart.
I am willing to meet your parents and have a wedding.
That advances Mr.Hardik made on you simple define what kind of man he is.this mean if he is good or bad.this mean what evil plan he can do.
With thisbehaviour he made to you,I do not believe hardik has no hand in ramitsh death.I do not believe hardik do not know about Ravi episode.I am sorry if I am wrong,but what do you expect me to believe.Ramitsh told she suspect something.
I feel very sad for you Ramdi,I understand the plight of a low caste.but what can I do in this present situation?I need help,I need funding supply,I can find my way to where you are if I have cash.this is exactly what ramitsh did she got your temple to authorise some part of my fund to ravi to give me for me to use for my travels.
Where is that money now?
Ramdi,you need to understand this point that funding is really needed at this time to move forward.I don't know. What you can do about that,I don't know what connections you have to within the elders of your temple to authorise that.
I remember ramitsh told me,whenever she need help,she always consult the good and honest elders in your temple to help.
Can you trust any of the good elders of your temple?maybe you should consult and seek their advice.
Hardik is not helping even though he has the capacity to do so.so I think good elders can do something.
You are big girl, be smarter and sharper,we must find a way to get out of this mess.remember your indebtureness must be paid,you need to be set free out of the hands of people like Hardik.You need a new happy married life with me.don't just fold your hands idly,you need to something about getting me over there to meet you and set you free and take you along with me to a better place.
I have no resources here,something need to be done.
Moishe

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see what he thinks of Hardik after this:

Quote:
Little Moishe: Am too busy to think about your problem! Is time to marry again! Imagine my dillema! Can sex and marry any boy or girl I wish at this time of year! So many choices! This girls of low caste, very attractive! Tight! Yes even those of low caste are available! Such a problem for your humble servant! Digdip

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To Bernie, Turd Boi wrote:
We have a lot to talk about? Yes,there is a lot we need to talk about.sushi and mojitos that is cool!The backgammons,I will like to learn that,I heard its interesting.
Look,this is not about being dramatic,or manisfesting nevativity,but I see if I am not helped,I may get fucked.I don't know how you feel,imagine or persive that.but I tell you,I am not feeling so okay.
...and to Baba Ginooj, he wrote:
Dear Baba,
I am aware you are doing this out of temple awareness,that is unofficial.
How secure is my safety?
I understand the risk on your side and mine safety as well.
I understand that we are doing this to help and benefit each other.
So I expect you to make good plan very well and make sure there is no leakage or flop.
Ramdi told me you are going to hang out here to follow up on the plan.
What is your plan? And what arrangement are you making for me on the boat?

It is not possible for me to stowaway or on liferift.I can not do that,please rule that possibility out completely.

Baba,you must understand and always remember one point that my safety arrival in india means a lot to you.
You should know if I arrive good,you are free and rich as well.
I need you to make perfect and and arrangement,Whatever you need to do to get me there alive,please do it,the risk on your side is worth the prize your will receive when it get there,you will free plus rich.
I am not happy the way Hardik treat my case,he is not helping at all though he is position to do,if he had sent me some help or cash here,I will have been able to get my way out.but he did nothing.

Also I do not like the way and unruly advances he is making towards Ramdi.
All this mean and come to a conclusion that the earlier I arrive in india,the better for you and Ramdi freedom and free life.truthfully speaking,I really will be happy to see you both and make you free and rejoice together.
As you can see,I have no resources here.I am relying and trusting you for this baba.kindly do what you have to do get me out of this situation.
Thank you.
Moishe

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baba wrote:
Dearest Mr. Moishe,
I am unable to tell you much about the next boat. It is going to be a Temple connected boat, but, please to remember and always keep in the forefront of your mind that this is of the utmostest secretness. Please do not reveal anything to anyone.
Ramdi told me to pass on that she is very excitement to write you about something, but she did not reveal anything to me.
Blessed be,
Your friend,

Baba

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi wrote:
Dearest Baba,
I received your message and understand.thank you.
Tell Ramdi,I love her.
Moishe
Baba wrote:
Dearest Mr. Moishe,
I have become a bit anxious. You see, I am very expose in this. If you are not, in point of fact, who you claim to be, then I can be putting myself into the most deepest of conundrums.
I am going to need a personal identification photo of you holding a sign that says in all capital letters
<snip, snip>
before I can continue. I realize that I am very expose. My family cannot afford to have me loose my job.
Blessed be,
Your friend,

Baba

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Hector does get to India, he'll have to be very careful as they have recently re-instated the Law banning gay sex.
news article
This may cause a problem for Bernie, as Hector would have to leave India for 'xxx' in order to marry Bernie and inherit his millions.

It'll all be sorted out some time, I'm sure.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, India is one goal, but he has inched close to Somalia, so the low hanging fruit here is Mogadishu.

Bernie wrote:
Yeah, think how sweet that will be, me, you, the AC on cold, a blazing fire, some mojitos, some sushi, the white rug, some candles, a little bit of oil, you giving me a massage, me, oiling myself and then massaging your lower colon and prostate, it would be sweet.

Look, this is the deal. Every time anyone tries to help you, what fucking happens? What fucking fucked up fucking shit happens every fucking time? Some fucker ends up in jail, right, or fucking dead. You think I want to fuck with that crazy bull shit? What the fuck? How many times did poor fucking Walid, that dumb fuck, that sweet wonderful stupid fuck, who fucking loved you for who the fuck even knows why, get fucked, get put in fucking jail? Then he got fucking killed. Do you remember how he died? Fuck me, that shit is fucking ghastly. Poor Hector. His wife, she went to Spain, with the baby. So fucking sad.

So, the answer is this: you are close, okay, so fucking close, so close you can fucking smell the cooking in my fucking kitchen, okay, and I do not want to have a relationship built on some fucked up dependency shit. See? Thats what you do, Hector, you milk the situation, about how fucking hungry you fucking are, and then you complain about sleeping under bridges, like in Niamey, and then you make yourself dependent on other people. That can't continue forever. It has to be give AND take, not just fucking take, take, take.

What the fuck are you looking for in life? You have to open up and trust people, sometimes. See what happened when you fucking lied about coming to South Africa? See? You fucked that up. If you had come a few weeks earlier, then... shit would be fucking different, but, noooooo! You had to do that secret shit that fucking Epstein taught you, and you fucking snuck into South Africa. Look at all the people who got fucked up by that? Do you ever stop to think of them, Hector?

So, look, I know you are not trying to manifest negativity, okay, but you are willing the universe when you even imagine getting fucked. So don't do it! Just imagine you are in Mogadishu, at the hotel, drinking some fucking margaritas. And then make that fucking happen.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe bernie should meditate again, and suddenly he sees it very clear: hector punishs himself by living ascetic.

and suddenly, bernie loves hector even more, he even wants to live like hector, who truly found the spirit, bernie is searching for.

Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi wrote:
Dear Baba,
I attached the photos.please see them and delete immediately to avoid any interception.
Moishe

And he did attach the photos. Very Happy

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
You are not answering me. I find that to be disturbing. Why would you now answer me? I do get tired of your being a shiftless git some times.
I am working on a plan.
Please write to me. Your being alive does not seem to be helping me much.

Keyser Sose

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

We are all saddened by the disappearance of Dr. Ravi. He was such a sweet man. And my poor sister. I have a hard time to consider that she might kill her self. I am suspicioning everyone. Was she depressed? Did she tell you of her sadness?

Mr. Hardik, he has been in and out of the office. After what he did all over me, I cannot look at him. He seems to not have any care for me or any pity. He ignores me except to tell me to come and cut his toenails. I am suffering from humiliationings.

Dr. Ravi is the only man I could trust. If I try to go past Mr. Hardik, and he finds out, he shall beat me most savagely! Yes, Dr Ravi, he is a Brahman, and yes, he is very rich, and yes, he is consorts with people of power and influence, but he never treated any of us in the lower castes as anything other than his equal. I am crying bitter tears now. What has happened to him?!?!?!?! Why did my sister have to die?!?!?!?!?!

As for your funds in the Buddhist Temple, nobody knows about this, but SOMEBODY opened the accounts! This is very most strange! I look for the tell tale signs of who managed the transfers, and they are clean! Nobody is attached to this! Singapore, Thailand and China, many millions of dollars! Over $23,000,000, and there may be other accounts!

May Shiva bless you with golden showers,

Ramdi

Krichauff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like Celine to send Hector an email. Saying that she is not coping very well and that she just needs to know what Walids final moments were like. She needs it for closure, to be able to move on.

Bernie can supply her with hectors email address.

Would be good to see if the little weasel tells her like it was, or he sugar coats it ans tells her it was painless.

Come on Doc, make him relive the whole Walid death thing. LOL

'ASSHOLE Benjamin Dover ,go and suck your mother pussy' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.

You would have to work this out yourself because we still have not received a dime yet from you.

'hey son of a bitch,your mother is a goat fucker,you have blood of animail in you because its animal that preganated your mother to born you,' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Or perhaps Hector could be contacted by Walid's sister, Walida. Who of course writes her emails exactly like Walid did.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just out of curiosity, where was Walid supposed to be from?

Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Senegal, if I remember right.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic