SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE BIG FOOL. MY GUY NO DEY EMAIL ME AGAIN NA WHY YOU JUST DEY DO LIKE SMALL PIKING. FOR HW MANY WEEK NA YOU DEY EMAIL ME, IF YOU GET ANYTHING WHEN YOU WANT GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER MAKE I CALL YOU. JUST STOP ALL THIS EMAIL, TIME WHEN YOU TAKE DEY EMAIL ME NO REACH YOU TAKE BOMB. YOU JUST DEY MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF, IF YOU BE MAN WHEN YOU TALK SAY YOU BE THEM EMAIL ME YOUR NUMBER. AND PLEASE PLEASE STEP EMAIL ME, BECAUSE REAL I DEY DELETE YOUR EMAIL. SO STOP TO DEY FOOL YOUR SELF, AND GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF. YOU GAT NO HOPE, AND YOU GAT NOTHING TO TELL ME. YOU JUST DEY START STREET AND IF YOU THINK SAY NA LIKE THING YOU GO TAKE MAKE YOUR MILLION YOU DEY LIE, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR SO SO MANY MANY YEARS NOW, AND I KNOW EVERYTHING. IF YOU NEED MY HELP TELL ME I GO HELP YOU OUT, IF YOU NEED CLIENT WHEN GO DEY PAY YOU I GET DEM MANY AND I FIT GIVE YOU LIKE 2 WHEN GO PAY YOU MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear A MATURE,

Since you d 4 the game why are u vibrating like 3310 Nokia? Pls stop writing to me bcos u are not the type am looking for finish. if u don,t stop writing to me i will voku ur spirit and handle it in my own way and you will regret your life soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
jobless bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
woooooooooooooooooooooooooo your father is a mad man and you will be mad soon/ am waiting till the judgement day *DELETED*.

LOOK AT YOUR SUBJECT FOOL fbi department Monitory Crimes Division

Quote:
WERE DO YOU GET MY EMAIL GET MY NUMBER THERE ONYE ANAM
BEFORE I THINK SAY YOU BE AGULERIAN BUT YOUR BIG FOOL NO BODY NO YOU IN AGULERI I MEAN YOU ARE ANAM BOY THAT IS HEAD OF GOAT MY NUMBER IS THEIR IN THE MASSAGE GOT WERE YOU FROM GET MY MAIL TAKE THE NUMBER AND CALL ME USELESS HE GOAT, YOU DO NOT KNOW ANY THING HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MAKE? WHAT DO YOU KNOW? LET ME TELL YOU/ YOU HAVE PUT YOUR FAMILY INTO PROBELM/ LOOK AT YOUR MAIL/ fbi @gmail.com I WILL DAMAGE THAT YOUR JOB

[email protected]
Quote:
I DID NOT DO YOU ANYTHING. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHOM YOU ARE. BUT YOU HAVE BEEN SENDING ME NASTY EMAILS DAY AFTER DAY. IS IT A TREAT OR WHAT?

I AM COVERED BY THE FIRE OF HOLY GHOST AND BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. THE GOD OF PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA IS MY GOD AND MY PROTECTOR: NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME AND MY FAMILY SHALL PROSPER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!

EMMANUEL! GOD WITH US! IF GOD BE FOR US? NO ONE SHALL BE AGAINST US.

Quote:
I REBUKE YOU AND ALL YOUR LETTERS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!

I BELIEVE IN GOD AND IN JESUS CHRIST SHALL I WORSHIP HIM ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE.

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE LIVING UNDER SATANIC CAUSE; IT IS END TIME FOR YOU TO REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.

CHANGE YOUR LIFE STYLE AND DENOUNCE FROM DEVILS CAMP AND RUN TO JESUS CHRIST AND ASK HIM FOR FORGIVENESS.

JESUS CHRIST POWER IS SUPERIOR THAN THOSE YOUR OCCULTIST MAN MADE POWERS OF DARKNESS.

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THE GOD OF T.B JOSHUA PROMISED ME THAT I SHALL NOT DIE; BUT I SHALL LIVE TO DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!

JESUS CHRIST IS READY TO SAVE YOU FROM ALL THOSE YOUR BELIEVE IN MAN MADE GODS WHICH YOU ARE WORSHIPING CANNOT HELP YOU; RATHER THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE AND DISAPPOINT YOU AND LEAD YOU TO HELL FIRE AT LAST.

Quote:
I FEAR NOT; FOR GOD IS WITH ME IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. GOD PROMISE TO ME IS THAT ANYBODY THAT CAUSED ME SHALL BE CAUSED. I BIND WHATEVER YOU SAID AGAINST ME AND IT SHALL BE A TURN AROUND AGAINST YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATION UNBORN. I AM SOLIDLY PROTECT AND GUIDED BY THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN!

Quote:
THAT YOUR VOODOO MUST SURELY DISAPPOINT YOU. IT IS BETTER YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFE TO KNOW OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST. STOP GOING TO A SPIRITUALIST; HE WILL NEVER HELP YOU IN LIFE; KINDLY RUN TO A LIVING CHURCH OF GOD AND ASK FOR THE NAME ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME JESUS CHRIST AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED.

Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE LIVING UNDER CAUSE.

Quote:
SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER TO YOU AS A FOOLISH PERSON YOU ARE. YOU ARE A FOOL FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot i beg lagos boy and what help do u need?

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND GET TIME CAUSING ME I HAVE WAITED FOR YOUR SWEAR AND IT DID NOT DO ME ANY THING IN THIS MATTER NOW I SEND YOU PROBLEM WHENEVER YOU GO AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE HAPPINESS YOU WILL NEVER ARCHIVE ANYTHING, YOU MUST BEG ME IN THIS MATTER AND I WILL COME AND MEET YOU THIS NIGHT.

IF U ARE HAVING PROBLEM DO LET ME KNOW

[email protected]
Quote:
FBI hmm mm so you non get work, the time wen you take they write me guy you dey give me luck keep writing until i go buy the area wen you dey seriously keep writing to me i love it my dear i don't have the time to insult you bcs time i will use to insult you my i don make millions no time i too soft to dey talk to you FBI do your work make you live people like me. FBI sir.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER.YOUR OWN DONE TOO MUCH. FAKE GUY YOU THINK SAY I NOR KNOW WERE YOU DEY VERY SOON I GO SEND SSS COME YOUR HOUSE SOON IF YOU NOT STOP WEYTIN YOU DEY DO.

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun go soon kill u so? you dey fool ur self since i keep qiut u no wan respect ur follishness abi? e blike say u don dig ur grave 4 down,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA IDIOT MAKE YOU GO FIND WORK

[email protected]
Quote:
no shit God bless u.
guymens work things with 1 love,meanwhile i don't tink u a real guy. why will u be write to ur guy like dis everyday, no shit God bless u.

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN GO KILL YOU ,OLOSHI OLORIBURUKUUUUUU U NO NO SAY I BETTER PASS
YOU,IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU DEY TALK TO YOU GO DEY SAY SIR SIR SIR,SO
KEEP YA DIRTY MOUTH LOCKED.......

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL THAT IS WHY I FUCK UR WIFE THAT DAY YOU SEND HER TO ME! MOTHER FUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A FOOLISH FOOL AND IF YOU DON'T STOP WRITING RUBISH TO ME,YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MOTHER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BASTARD............

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DOUBLE BASTARD MUMU
You are double bastard idiot that did not even know whom your father is, for your information you are going to die next month because I receive information that you are suffering from HIV positive that was why you are always unhappy

Listen Mr. Mumu: I will advice you to relax yourself and wait for the date you will die, because if you die unhappy your spirit will go into the hail fire

Thank God for accepting your soul you idiot.
First son of a stupid man from stupid family
Filed with HIV positive

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy use ur brain and stop all those things u been sending me please I will not take it any more for all these your things u been sending to me and the message I have for u is do u know what the call BACK TO SENDER? well that is what u being sending me happen to be to you so I think its better to use those time to find better work who can pay and pay u well not all these crap.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA TOTO NO DEY ROUGH AGAIN. THE TOTO DON SLACK. NA ME CAUSE AM, BECAUSE I USE MY HORSE PRICK FUCK HER AND WETIN SHE DEY SHOUT NA UR NAME.
BASTARD LIKE YOU. YOU NEVER MAKE MONEY FOR GUY. YOU NO KNOW WHO YOU DEY WRITE NA IM MAKE U THINK SAY I DEY UR LEVEL. MONKEY!!!, EBIOGWU!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER,

WITHOUT ANYTHING YOU ARE COURSING AND INSULTING ME. THOUGH YOU MAY NOT SEE IT AS INSULT, BUT ALL I CAN SAY TO YOU IS WHATEVER THING YOU SAY ABOUT/AGAINST ME BE IT GOOD OR BAD SHALL REVERSE BACK TO YOU BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE SPACE TO OCCUPY THEM. IT’S NEVER A BAD PRAYER OR COURSE. THAT PLACE YOU PREPARE A BANQUET FOR ME, MAY YOU GO THERE AND INHABIT.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED.

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP WRITING THIS MAIL TOP ME OR X YOU WILL SEE WHAT YOUR FAMILY CAN NOT CARY,EXPECT

[email protected]
Quote:
IS IT *DELETED* OR FACKER U WANT TO WRITE? LADIKPO BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
FULLISH HUMAN BEING.

I COLLECT PASS U FOR STREET.....TODAY NOW I COLLECTED €2800 EURO AND
YOU THEY FULL UR SELF WITH CAUSE NO WORK THEY MU-MU THERE.

COME LICK MY YANSH BIG FU;LLL.

Quote:
GO TO AIR AND BURN TO ASHIES....BIG FULL.

COME MEET ME I DAY CLUB FOR BENIN.

MALA,

Quote:
BIG FULL

ALREADY YOU DONE DIE...

U ARE A DIED MAN

I BETTER PASS U LET ME NOT ANSWER YOU AGAIN CALL ME IF U BOLD 08033833495

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother or sister, make i asked u something? Why all this course?

Quote:
What is all this? Why u keep sending message and i don't even know who u are? Sorry who are u and why u keep saying bad to me? Do u know that everybody most die and u will also die, so why u keep sending me message that u will die. God bless u. I will never send u message or course u or ur family. Yes i am full and Mugu, and ur rich and pastor. Tanks u pastor. Call me now +66901129985.

My name is Mugu ok

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA WHY CAN'T YOU THROW JOB AND STOP DECEIVING YOUR SELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun kill your head, i no go insult your perent, na only fool and hopless fool like you non no the worth of parents, ovia kill u

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ONLY A FOOLS LIKE YOU TALK TOO MUCH I DON'T BELIEVE IN TALKING MUCH FOOL MAKE USE OF YOUR TIME.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER GET BIG TOTO OOOOOO. I FUCK UR MOTHER TODAY BY 10:AM. UR MOTHER TOTO KNOW SWTEE OOOOO, NA WA FOR THE BIG TOTO. MY SMALL BOY GO AND MAKE MONEY OK. FUCK OFF BOY. I ONLY A BIG FOOL LIKE YOU WILL SEND ME EMAIL BACK. I HOPE YOU ARE NOT ONE OOO?

[email protected]
Quote:
Come Ogun dey Kill U?U don dey talk since,I nor dey reply.U nor go wise?Watin dey worry this bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
Save Your-self
In read of this mail indorse the spirit of death on you. No native doctor, no pastor , no shera, stand on the way , when i echoed,because in the day when everything becomes grail ever attacker will willing serve my purpose. you will die 7 day of today, unless you make a sacrifice to my supersaturate maintain.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fucking bastard,monkey like u

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO FIT ABUSE U... JUST TRY LEARN AND KNOW HOW TO SPEAK AND WRITE GOOD ENGLISH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY VERY BIG FOOL YOUR FATHER WE A DIA BIG FOOL SAME TO YOUR MOTHER POOR FUCKING FOOL LIKE U DIA SOON UR PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FULL AT 40 EVERY THING YOU SAID WILL COME BACK TO YOU NOT ME
BASTARD

Quote:
WHAT YOU WASH YOUR FELLOW BROTHER WILL RETURE TO YOU SO YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WILL NOT SEE PEACE AND YOU WILL DIE EARLY SEE YOU ARE STILLING OUR MONEY WHICH IS FROM THE GOVT FULL.
YOUR LIFE MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
I REJECT IT IN JESUS NAME.
THEIR WILL BE A REVERSAL OF CAPTIVITY TO YOU

Quote:
NPA GI......RETURN MAIL + OUT OF UNO OLU
RETURN MAIL.................UR FATHER LEFT YANSH,, THUNDER FIRE YOU DIA CHUKWU KPO GI OKU AKIRIKPAKPA WUO GI GOD PUNISH YOU, SHEGE WAKA. ORI E BURU NI YOUR HEAD NO CORRECT,,,IYA EH,,KONI DAFUN BABA EH.ANUOFIA MMADU IN THE EAST.U CHOP WINCH,,,ONYE IBERIBE

Quote:
REJECTED EMAIL.................

[email protected]
Quote:
I do not know who you are. It seems you sent these mails to the wrong person. Abeg I do not know who you are. Do not send these kind of mails to me again bcos I do not know who you are.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY MONTH IS BAD IF I COURSE YOU NEVER GO FREE ONLY BACK TO SENDER I TELL YOU AND I WANT YOU TO LOOK AND SEE THING YOUR LIFE WILL BE. IF I WISH YOU CAR ACCIDENT YOU WILL DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR MARK IT SOMEWHERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry do it eat your money tell me i want to know Pls

[email protected]
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2013-09/24/00481219.9.htm
Quote:
message sent to the wrong person

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear paul wilson.

Thank you for your message you sent to your self and also bad luck
you wish your self not me.

HOLY HOLY GHOST FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION YOU REAPER WHERE YOU DID
NOT PLANTE AND I TELL YOU, YOU MUST VOMMIT IT AS WELL BY FIRE.

I want to remind you the promise of god upon my life he promise me
saying that no weapon formed against me shall prosper this is his
promise he made to me as well.

So back to sender to you and your family and your generation.

I send you your message back with FIRE AND WITH HOLY GHOST.

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL NEITHER BY YOUR WORDS.

CAPITAL FIRE TO YOUR HOME AND YOUR INTERNAL GENERATION.

FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE CONSUMED YOU IN JESUE NAME.

FOOL AT FOURTY WE REMAIN FOOLS FOR EVER AS OF YOUR AGE YOU DID NOT
ACHIEVED ANYTHING I TELL YOU TIME WITH OUT NUMBER YOU CAN NEVER IN
YOUR LIFE ACHIEVE AGAIN IN YOUR INTERNAL LIFE UNTIL YOU PERISH AS WELL
AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER KNOW YOUR WELL ABOUT NO DOUBT ME BECAUSE
YOU HAVE LAYED CURSE UPON YOUR LIFE AND YOUR INTERNAL GENERATIONS
UNTIL YOU FUCKING, BUSHIT AND COOKBITE WILL COME TO MY PESENT AND ASK
ME FOR FORGIVENESS OF YOUR LIFE BEFORE THINGS WILL BEINGING TO MOVE IN
YOR LIFE.

*DELETED*, ashawo, biste, devil, winche, wizard, DIE DIE DIE IN
THE NAME OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS.FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS.

[email protected]
Quote:
All your family will Rush to hospital at the same time in Jesus Name Amen and So shall be.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE A FOOL, TO BE SENDING THIS KIND OF STUPID MAIL TO ME , FOR NOTHING.
ALL THE CURSE , YOU HAVE ISSUED IS ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD AND YOUR GENERATION HEAD TO THE FORTH AND TWENTIETH GENERATION.

I DO NOT KNOW YOU FROM NO WHERE.

IF ASHAWO WORK WEY SOMEONE GIVE ME, DEY MAKE YOU CRY, THEN GO HUG TRANSFORMER,
SINCE YOU GIVE MAGA MONEY MAKE HE KEEP FOR YOU .

AND NA YOUR MAMA BORN MAGA, WEY GO MAKE YOU DEY RAIN CURSE.

YOU ARE CURE, FROM YOUR HEAD TO YOUR GRAVE EWU MGBAISE

Quote:
SOME OF YOU, ON THIS FIELD NEED DELIVERANCE. I DO NOT SEE ANY REASON WHY YOU SHOULD SEND THIS MAIL TO ME.
YOU MUST BE A FOOL AT YOUR LATE 40'S / 50.

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE TALENTS THAT WASTING ON 419.
GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER WITH YOUR WIFE AND ENTIRE FAMILY , IF YOU HAVE ONE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U KNOW UR NAME,WERRRRRRRRRRE NIE SECOND ONE NA SHANGO GO KILL YOU
ANYDAY WEY RAIN DEY FALL,MAKE YOU KNOW SAY NA DAT DAY U GO DIE,BECAUSE
SHANGO GO KILL YOU.......................
BASTARD OYARRRRRAAAA ONYOSIIIIIIIII FOOL LIKE YOU,I GET
PERSON WEY DEY TARGET YOU FOR DAT AREA,NA BEHEAD DEM GO BEHEAD YOU.
FOOL MANGO HEAD....POOR MAN NO LIFE,LESS LIFE
MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
TRULY U ARE AN IDIOT BECAUSE IF U KNOW SOMETHING, U WONT BE WRITING ALL THESE JAGON BUT NO WORRY SOONER OR LATER, I WILL NOT HEAR FROM U AGAIN?

IDIOT, ILLITERATE, LOOK AT WERE U SAY U ARE LIVING, SHASHA, ARE U NOT ASHAMED OF URSELF?

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH YOU OLORIBURUKU OMO ALE.... IS BETTER YOU REPENT OR ELSE YOU ARE GOING TO THE REAL HELL FIRE ODEE OSHII

[email protected]
Quote:
how which i dey Benin now.i go for come use gun kill you ,and all your family ,if you email me again i go ask God make he kill you with motor

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL.I CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN.YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMAN BING.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your father left eye!! Your mama one leg......olori buruku alaye tuje...iku a pa e ni....wan ma fi eran ara e mu oguro ni iwo baba ofo yi......mtcheeew.....may God punish you...warka.

[email protected]
Quote:
Go fuck your father for house and carry your mama come for me make i fuck her pussy and suck her pussy idiot fellow

[email protected]
Quote:
may the sun that shine the rain that fall (ogiri alap) the light that cover the darkness and the nights that takes from the day i use this four finz swear down by the airs that move every minutes,i now use all this word to destroyed the oxygen you breath out and the carbon you take,cause anybody who try to see the work of god shall be parish,so you ask for eves in your live and it shall be giving to you,all what you have been planning to be success shall always be in vain,in the book of god we hear it that ask it shall be giving to you,my broda you seek for sorrow in your life and it shall always be in your life ,,you this omo ale,abinpabe,you ask for it it shall be giving to you sorrow sickness,unprosper airise asan ni adawole le ree maa maa ja si oooo ni tori ,ojo ti a ba ri bii nii bi maa woo le,,o daa mii loju lati wakati yii loo asiri maa bere sii nii tu sii awon eniyan,bii won see run oku wole nii le yii nii won maa maa ruu oku jade nii le yii,o tii o baa bii moo laye o maa fii oju sun kun gbogbo omo re nii ooo,ask it shall be giving to you, oti beere o de tii je tie bayi,nitori omo rii olo ori idid fii jo ko o nii rii dii fii joo ko,nitori jeje nii olumo joko tii o fee shii ni idi,omo iya ti oba dan won,hmmmmm,,wa rii wipe o shee eniyan bu.odabo...ikilo (let dis be the first and the last time you try this,unless you will be a scape goat..)

[email protected]
Quote:
Nah Motor go kill you,and you will never see better for your life,for you to send this kind thing to me olori buku,OMO Ale,go to hell i will never pray for you Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL,you are such a funny guy and they said empty barrel makes the loudest noise,(lol)i dont really understand what you said may be its English or pygin.All you said in your last mail was referring to you and i really want to know who you are.I can see you are a tomfool with a tomfoolery attitude,you dont know me and you sent me a shitty message,i can see that you are nuts and you are really insane.I cant blame you,i can see your name and your name made you behave that way.Where i come from chinedu is known as a fool,daft,crazy motherfucker.I will not want to read a message from you goofy idiot....LOL..What is the message you sent to me for before i no what to do?

[email protected]
Quote:
U NA GUY MAN LIKE ME ,BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD GO AND LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE IT'S IMPORTANT BRO,,
MAY BE I CAN HELP YOU IF ONLY YOU CAN WORK WITH ME AND I WILL PAY YOU WELL,
INSTEAD OF BLABBING RUBBISH,BECAUSE EVEN THE WAY YOU SPELT YOUR RANGE ROVER WAS VERY BAD TO SHOW THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE EVEN A TUBE...
THINK ABOUT WORKING WITH ME AND GET BACK TO ME ASAP... 08102366103

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Father no go see better i dey for Ikeja if you price me and I go pay you I really want to know who you're maybe i could blow your head AK 47 ko ba lo ri e ati Generation,and i swear if you could show up i will kill you myself, one on one is allow, Olori buruku your MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL NAH WHY OU NO GO KNOW HOW BEANS WATER DEY SMELL DEN DON SWELL FOR YOU BCOZ YOU DON FUCK YOUR MAMA BEFORE ORIBURUKU MA JE TI E NI IYI TO KU KI ODUN YI PARI, AMIN, YOU WILL WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN THIS LIFE, YOU WILL BE FAILED WHERE EVERYBODY ARE SUCESSFUL, YOUR LIFE WILL NOT HAVE MEANING TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY, FOR THE SAKE OF TIME WE ARE RIGHT NOW, IGBIN KIN RIN KO ALANU O MA BO SOWO AGBENIPA NI BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW U, JUST TRY ME AND YOU WILL SEE NOBODY FUCK WITH ME, I DEY STAY FOR IKEJA PLEASE COME AND I GO GIVE YOU MY NUMBER I PROMISE I WILL PAY FOR YOUR LIFE AND THEY WILL GUN YOU DOWN FOR ME

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAME YOU'RE A DAMN *DELETED* AND YOU DESERVE TO DIE I NO GO BLAME YOU BECAUSE ALL YOUR FAMILLY ARE USELESS AND YOU'RE ALSO A BORN TROWAY,OLORIBURUKU, YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT FOR YOUR LIFE AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD ALL THIS WILL BE FOLLOWING YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AMEN IN JESUS NAME,EVEN IF THEY ARE SELLING SUCCESSFUL 1 NAIRA YOU WILL NEVER GET THE INE NAIRA TO BUY IT,I AM TRYING YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE YOUR MAMA PUSSY DEY SMELL LIKE BAD MEAT,I HAVE NEVER MEET YOU FROM NO WHERE YOU JUST MAIL ME TO DEY SWEAR FOR ME BY THE GRACE OF GOD ALL THIS WILL MEET YOUR DESTINY AND YOUR GLORY, BY NAME OF PEOPLE WHO ARE ELDERS IN THIS EARTH AM WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT MESSAGE AND I SWEAR I WILL REPORT YOU FOR MY GOD FATHER....OMO OFO

Quote:
FUCK YOUR GENERATION AS YOU CAN SEE YOUR FIRST NAME AND MUMU THE LAST NAME NAH MAGA,YOU BE GOD WEY YOU WAN KILL ME YOUR MAMA NAH PROSTITUTES AND SHE DON'T KNOW WHEN MY MOM GIVE BIRTH TO ME,EVEN IF YOU GET POWER TO KILL YOU FIT KILL ME 2 TIMES? YOU CAN TRY ME YOU WILL KNOW HERE I COME FROM? OGUN LO MA PA E ANYDAY YOU TRYT TO DO ANYTHING STUPID, OMO OFO IGBO NI ILE OBO ONI MORI DELE, IBANUJE MA BA E WO ODUN TUNTUN NI LASE OLORUN AMIN ISEDA IT GBA OJO KOJO.....GO AHEAD AND COME AND KILL ME GOD GO KILL YOU ANY MOMENT FROM NOW AND U NO GO RISH THAT SEVEN DAYS BEFORE MOTOR JAM YOU TILL DEATH AMIN JESU

[email protected]
Quote:
o ma se ori buruk titi ojo ile aye e ni, amin,aya fi ti o ko ba fi omi si enu,ayafi ti orun o ba ran mo,lati eni lo oni ri owo more rede rede radarada ni oro ma ma ja si,why you no go know how your mama toto dey smell? because den don cause you and you they fuck your mom from time to time so you know what her pussy smell like, well done that's good of you,nah dat shrine you and your ashawo mama go die in the name of jesus in the name of bible, in the name of al quran,in the name of all power elders in the whole world am sure this will meet your creator in this morning, you will always feel all what you wish me go be yours forever

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought the people who hang out in this thread might be able to help me. Any idea what Helen just told me?

Quote:
Nne gi na Nna gi na umunnegi nile nwukwa idiot. Nne gi bu akwunna. Nna gi na ara mkpuru amu. Amu jie gi. Agwo tupiakwa gi anya. Egbe burukwa umu gi. Ama nna gi chiekwa. Chineke kpokwa gi oku.

Onye ohi, igaghi ahu ife oma na ndu gi. Ka m juo gi? Mugua obu Nne gi ka obu Nna gi? Olee i he ina ebere akwa, You bastard. Uchu gba kwa gi ,onye aji ike nsi,ihere adighi eme gi,otule di ka gi.

AJI OTU NNE GI OOOOOOOO. O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI

Chineke kpokwa gi oku,

The ladspeak translator tells me a lot of it has to do with my mother and father, and there's one mention of a snakebite to my eye, but that's it.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Fairly standard lad stuff. You dad performs oral sex on himself, and may your mother's vagina catch fire.

Laughing

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a great rant, Gimli! I'm going to recycle it. I think he's also telling you he hopes God lights you on fire.

[email protected]
Quote:
May almighty God have messy on you Laughing
stay bless

[email protected]
Quote:
MOTHER I KNOW YOU ARE DIETED. HOPE I TOLD YOU THAT AS YOU FIRST FINE ME PROBLEM THAT YOU WE DIE FIRST. SO., CANT YOU SEE???????????????????????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
apor egede bastard!!!!

my riches has already been confirmed not even you or your father father can take it water carry you go if you want try thunder go blow useless niaja guy man wey still dey naija dey husle dey claim nonsense egede egede no dey die better because una no get orentation thief rappist and armed robberry na em dem take no una and na watin go kill you and ur useless family idiot egede wey em life don spoil

ko ni dafu iyalaiya e

[email protected]
Quote:
MR EGEDE,

I me be lord, be LORD for 13 year a for ur life know send me that kind of massage to my working box for ur life again. for rev, lee jhnson

[email protected]
Quote:
guy i can you are a big fool ok i am from aguleri so go and do any thing you fill like to do ok i am dozie by ok
and this is my number 07067019491

[email protected]
Quote:
If u like make u be Egede man from Udi temple, u know how i b? any way i want make u know say u nor get level, anything u be na ur head, giv me ur number make i call u.

Quote:
My brother if u b Aye as u claim u nor go dey talk like this, i nor do u anything u dey attack me for nother, if u know ur self and u be really Axe man u nor go just come up dey insult ur parent like this for no reason when u nor know who i b, for real i dey disappointed in u, just giv me ur number make i talk to u, no need to dey send emails, let me talk u make i confirm who u be then u go know who i be too

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE OBOTE NA AYE U BE NA U THEY FUCK UP LIKE THIS. U SURE SAY U NOR BE CORNER BAM. OBOTE NOR THE INSULT PEOPLE THROUGH MAIL AGAIN OR I GO SWEAR KF FOR U.

[email protected]
Quote:
man man na wa for you sha . so we no fit hussle again. you suppose know say extractor fit harvest any email. so why you dey vex if my mail land for your address. I honestly reply you because me na egede man too wen dem born for kalakuta. them say who dey live in glass house no dey tro stone. na you brother you dey insult so. e no pure and no be our way be this.

may baba k bless you and your family

[email protected]
Quote:
i pity for your mama c*nt or toto wey you come out this world, i wonder if you know your father, ok i see dey born for u one room apartment and you dey watch when your so called father dey fuck your mama and your mothers boy friends sorry for ur useless lifestyle , NIGERIAN ARE SMART BUT YOU AR A COMFIRM FOOL THING ABOUT YOUR LIFE , I WANT YOU TO COME AND SUCK ONE OF MY GIRLFRIEND PUSSY SO THAT I CAN PAY YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU NOR BE MUGU WHY U DEY REPLY THE MESSAGES NA OGU GO KILL YOU KILL UR FULL FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
na u be the bigest fool way e dey this world ... na me say make mugu no pay u.. mumu... no worry come be my boy e no easy to be millionaire with five companies..... 52 truscks.......two hospital private 5 coleges in different states. 18 filling station. paddy go and learn

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE BEING CAUSING YOURSELF, AND I DO NOT CARE TO RESPOND TO YOU, ANYMORE OF THESE SHIT I WILL SHOW YOU WHY I AM MORE THAN YOU.
THESE IS THE BOX YOU USE TO WORK YOUR DIPLOMAT AND FEDEX, IF I DEAR SEE ANY OF YOUR LETTER AGAIN TO MY INBOX , I WILL TAKE THE BOX FROM YOU
BE WARNED!!!
BE WARNED!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U see hw dull you are? can't u see the errors in your spellings? but the way how old are you, what is your level of education? well i will not blame u instead will put the blames on your parent who could not even send you to school, see how foolish they are, all she knows best is to go about ur village for those under age boys with her shalow stinking pussy , i wonder how spelling the room will smell like atthe time she spread her leg open for them to fuck, imagine a woman that bath once in three days, can you see that?

Well let me not just go further because i am feeling irritated already.

Fuck ur Mother sticking ASS.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you and your stupid family goat

[email protected]
Quote:
Death is looking for you. just stand by and wait for death

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SEND

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE FROM THIS THE ATTITUDE STONE OF FIRE AND THE STORM OF THUNDER WILL LOCATE YOU RIGHT NOW, GO TO SCHOOL FOR CORRECTION OF SPELLING ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
all back to sender thunder fire you may God of my father apostle Johnson suleman take ur life

[email protected]
Quote:
What is all this, where do you know me or where do we have any conversation. God will punish your whole generations from your grandfather your 10 generation yet unborn

[email protected]
Quote:
brother man na wethin dey sup' see me like your brother. e nor good make you dey rain insult on me like that! hope your side bam?

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
YOU WILL MEET DEATH TONIGHT

[email protected]
Quote:
ANIMAL IS BETTER THAN YOU, CAN EVEN SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU LIKE MUCH TALK I HAVE TOLD YOU ALL I KNOW THAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. YOU ARE JUST COMPLAINING STOP IT AND WHATCH AS I TOLD YOU,IF IT ANY HAPPEN TO YOU BEFORE THIS YEAR END CALL ME ANYTHING NAME YOU LIKE AND I CAN NEVER PEAK TO YOU AGAIN UNTIL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION STARTED DIEDING ONE AFTER THE OTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
You be big fool... that Poverty wey kill your mama and your papa nai go kill you..
No be you dey trow this format... mumu... u dey insult your fellow guy man... Na hungry go kill you.. you go use Ghana must go enter your village this december... na me talk am.. Mumu... thats why you are broke... jobless human being... like say u get work for hand u for no get time dey send me message... goat.. ewu... otu nne gi there..... owu sagbwo gi there

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU SAID IS COMING BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY............

[email protected]
Quote:
ABOKI TRY DEY LEARN WORK

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU DIPLOMAT....IF U RECEIVE WATIN U NO WANT DELETE AM AND MOVE ON,NO DE WRITE NONSENSE D SEND UR FELLOW GUY MAN...U DE WHERE U DE .. ME DE THAILAND..ALL WATIN U DE CAP SHOW ME SAY U NA MUMU...E GET WATIN I DON BIG PASS,I NO EVEN KNOW Y I DE EVEN REPLY U..COS I RECEIVE THIS SHIT MESSAGE FROM U ALL D TIME...THOSE THAT DO,DONT TALK .. THEY MOVE IN SILENT BUT VIOLENT ..

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a bastard

Quote:
Hahahaha back to sender because I am covered by the blood of Jesus n no weapon of any kind be it physically or spiritually fashioned against me or my household shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against me and my household,in judgement I condemn

Quote:
E nor go better for you n ur lucifer,una 2 nor get head or respect

[email protected]
Quote:
your father

[email protected]
Quote:
I COME AGAINST U IN THE NAME OF JESUS

Quote:
I COME AGAINST U IN THE NAME OF JESUS,THE MOST HIGH GOD,THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS IN WHOM I DWELL AND BELIVE

[email protected]
Quote:
You're nothing but Idiot, a fool like you, all that is your possion this November to December you will not see light not even your family, darkness will dwell in ur life and ur family. From today watch ur life i have passed a cause that no one will eliberate you from that cause, you will not die but you will see hell with your eyes lets watch and see U think is everybody you can talk to.

[email protected]
Quote:
God go punish you mumu you nor go see better
regard

na friend go da fuck your wife for you

[email protected]
Quote:
my guy u yeye sha...haba

[email protected]
Quote:
LET DOG FUCK YOUR MUM
BASTERD. NIGERIA MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
u are Diplomat Wilson and u are telking like mugo u de fulkup getout

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE MAD! IT IS YOU THAT WILL DIE. YOU WILL DIE AND ROT IN HELL WHERE YOUR TYPE HEADS TO AFTER DEAD. GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. MOTOR ACCIDENT IS YOUR PORTION. WITCH CRAFT ATTACK IS YOUR PORTION. ALL THE BAD THINGS OF THIS WORLD WILL COME TO YOU AND WILL VISIT YOU. YOU IDIOT, ASSHOLE AND FOUL. ITS YOUR TURN TO DIE AND NOT MINE. MOTHERFUCKER

Quote:
FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR MOTHER, FUCK YOUR FATHER,FUCK YOUR SISTERS AND TO HEEL WITH YOU.. IDIOT.

Quote:
YOUR MAMA NO FINE OTHERWISE NA FOR HER ASS I FOR FUCK AM. I CANNOT FUCK YOUR MAMA FOR HER PUSSY BECAUSE HER PUSSY WILL BE STINCKING! I CAN ONLY MANAGE FUCK YOUR MAMA FOR HER ASS. MOTHERFUCKER! THIEF, ASSHOLE!

Quote:
IT IS YOU THAT WILL DIE AND ROT IN HELL, YOUR MAMA, PAPA, YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR BROTHERS WILL ALL DIE AND ROT IN HELL. MOTHERFUCKER, ASSHOLE, IDIOT. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS A COWARD. SHOW YOUR FACE AND I WILL SETTLE WITH YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL. CRIMINAL, PETTY THIEF. SHOW YOUR FACE AND I WILL KILL YOU PHYSICALLY, I WILL NOT GO SPIRITUAL FOR YOU. THAT MEANS OF KILLING IS FOR COWARDS, SHOW YOUR FACE AND YOU ARE DEAD MEAT.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
U BE BIG FOOL

Quote:
I talk am u b Ghana black goat,sorry for the papa and mama way borne u,any way like father line son,if u ready to with let me know make i give formant dey blast,i go put u on 30%,if ur work pay i go fit pity u carry enter yankee,make e b say 1 person for una poor family don enter yankee.

Basterd like u

Quote:
U DON KOLO OOOO..UR HEAD NOR DEY STRAIGHT.

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL THAT DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR FULL FAMILY MOTHER FUCKERS

[email protected]
Quote:
Haba why are you taking it personal bros? Because I said you're in
Igbo kwenu and I am in London? Ok chill I will pay for your flight
ticket to London, You can sleep on my floor in the living room but I
have to warn you that my flat mate is Indonesian and he knows
jijutsu(do you even know what that is?) From the way you talk I would
think not. Like I was saying you cocksucker I will book your flight
ticket first class if you send a picture of your Range Rover.

Please stop taking our insults to heart. Your second e-mail was too
raw. Do you get angry easily? I know a place in Seven Sisters where
they do anger management(I am sure you dont even know what this is
either). I can take you there, they will help you with your issue but
I know it is not your fault. It is what lack of money causes.

Anyway get in touch you hear? Say hi to your sisters Mgbeke and Comfort.

Quote:

but wait you are really really frustrated and stupid. Why don't you go
to the shrine and ask the medicine man to make you a wealthy man
instead you are trying to kill somebody.

See your life? You don't even have priorities or common sense. The
fact you spend so much time dissing me tells me you are jobless. Cant
even string a sentence together in plain English.

Good luck bro. I will pray to God to avail you of your stupidity.

Quote:
U still dissing? Hate to bust your bubble mate but I just picked two money gram receipts yesterday. One chic from Ghana, the other from Switzerland. The Ghana chic paid me 2000 euros last 2 weeks now she just paid 600pounds in Togo. The swiss girl paid 900pounds.

I made my 1st one million when i was 22. I bought my first car at that age. Am building a house now back home. I have properties in Uyo, Yenegoa and Calabar. I fuck the finest bitches in London clubs.

Telling u my life story homeboy so pay attention. I have been doing this since university. Do u know how many people pay for this shit? This is how me and my friends make money and trust me we make lots of it

If you wanna learn i can teach u insted of mouthing off that thing you call a mouth. Stop hating bro. Oh i forgot ur in Nigeria. Good luck getting a free ride outta that hell hole.

I repeat ask the medicine to make u rich. Forget killing people. Get money

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT, I NO BELIEVE AN OFFICER NO FIT SPELL 1, 2 U NOR NO UR SELF,3 DA
NO BORN U WELL,4 I PITY UR ENTIRE LIFE,4 NA UR PARENT I BLEM.

[email protected]
Quote:
DO U REALLY ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL AT ALL? IF I HAVE CUT U OFF FROM UR JOB, DOES IT WARRANT U TO BE WRITING ALL THESE JAGON? UR WRETCHED MOTHER AND FATHER NA THEM BORN MUGU ? U MUST BE A KID IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahaha kids of now Adays won't Stop to amaze me. Look at this city nitwit!!!! I dont blame you, I blame the game for being so easy for kids like you to be able to work.

[email protected]
Quote:
That's your wish and that's what will happen to you and your whole family from A to Z,you will never make it and everything you mentioned in the mail i wish you the same,am not going to answer you anymore but am sure your family will be looking for me very soon because everything you wish yourself will be happen to you

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun go use ur blood u bastard asshole,who u b sef wey u dey throway death threats,u don shoot person b4,guy take time ooo,no make gods of d earth gather 2geda because of u bcz dem nor go stop till d last one 4 ur family is wiped out,a word is enuf 4 d wise

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These lads had their sites killed after which I taunted them,

[email protected]
Quote:
You are missing with the wrong guy. I give you 7 days

Quote:
You are new in the old word I said 7days.

[email protected]
Quote:
ignorance is a disease.keep on selling breast bra in upper iweka.igbo mumu boy,una bros.after your drug dealers have cause what lead to the death of your brother in goa.you are a foolish igbo boy,you are just big for notin, no sense.

fuck you
Quote:
you be very stupid fucking nigerian, you dont know i dey do local?
Go to knock mugu doors and tell them that local dey outside stupid bastard, everyday we dey tsop local.
Jealoux fucking bastard, go suck your mama.
I get new website already fucking, he dey like dog tale, them dey cuttam, he dey grow. hahahahahhaha lol

[email protected]
Quote:
the problem not to take mugu .how to work and collect big money..nigeria man not know nothing ....i have five website and many people working for me......this time i travel to much stupid
now i do hight level job.....i travel everywhere in the world bouch man
you go to die there in south africa.
go and stay in rocky str waiting somebody collect money and came give you dirty man
you know nothing.
the problem not to write nigeria man is face to face and collect and
dirty man

now one month i collect 200 000euro in japan...2week i collect 45 000 in serbia and now i somwhere i go to take million

Quote:

i have strong formation nigeria one one number i know to make that you dont know speak english and writing how you go to make money....
since you go enter south africa never go out because you dont have paper dirty man
i have many latino people in my hand.
you try me again only 50dollar give you boule.
and i know where your living

Quote:
your very kidness if your juju is strong...told me what is your big amount since you do this thing .tomorrow i send you emigration ibo man
if your juju big you not contact people.
see how bobolo eat everyday......i give him respect because dont care about people....this thing the big people go and collect face to face
am england citizens now .this thing just to lost the time folish man

[email protected]
Quote:
I THINK UR JUST A CHEAP FOOL OTHERWISE YOU SHOULD REVEAL UR IDENTITY. I DNT KNW YOU AND UR TALKING RUBBISH.NA UR MAMA BORN U THRU PROSTITUTION CUZ IF UR REALI A GIRL, SHAME ON YOU. I PITY YOU. GO AND MARRY. GIRL NO DEY DO GEE. GET A GOOD HUSBAND ASHAWO

Quote:
STOP MESSING UP AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS. SPOIL MY WEBSITE AND ENJOY THE WORLD. UR JOB IS TO SABOTAGE UR FELLOW HUSSLERS BUT GOD WILL PUNISH YOU. YOU WILL BE DISGRACED ONE DAY CUZ UR AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS. YOU WANNA CHOP ALONE AND YOU STILL DEY DO GEE SHOWING THAT UR STILL HUNGRY. GET A LIFE PUSYSTOP MESSING UP AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS. SPOIL MY WEBSITE AND ENJOY THE WORLD. UR JOB IS TO SABOTAGE UR FELLOW HUSSLERS BUT GOD WILL PUNISH YOU. YOU WILL BE DISGRACED ONE DAY CUZ UR AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS. YOU WANNA CHOP ALONE AND YOU STILL DEY DO GEE SHOWING THAT UR STILL HUNGRY. GET A LIFE PUSYY

[email protected]
Quote:
fucking nigeria i go to show you something never see your life......i send all your detail in interpol in cap town and too i track your website for ready .wait and see

[email protected]
Quote:
TO THE KIND ATTEN OF: MR. IDIOT

WE HELP THOSE THAT HELP THEM SELF'S BY GOD GRACE. IF YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING COME FORWARD AND DON'T BE STUPID LIKE A STARK ILLITERATE . I WILL SEND HOLY GHOST FIRE IN YOUR OCCULTS WORD. NEVER TRY THE CONSUMING FIRE,

DUE TO WORD THAT COMES OUT FROM YOUR YOU. I SET TRAP FOR YOU WITH PSALM 35 . NOTE: PSALM 91 IS MY GUIDE ...SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, IF YOU FAIL TO TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAY.

YOU ARE STILL IN DARKNESS NO LEVEL IN ARUSI JUJU ETC ...YOU CLAIM TO BE GUY !! WHILE YOU ARE STILL PAYING MONEY TO OCCULTS MEN.

WAIT FOR ANGEL MICHAEL WITH HIS SWORD

JESUS IS LORD

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
The Earth will swallow you. I prophesize that your parents will bury you.

Aiye,

Diplomat or whatever you are called. I am highly disappointed in you. I did not deliberately email you my formant. It was a bulk email. I also receive similar emails & ignore them. Severally you have resolved to be abusive. Having tolerated your excesses its deem necessary to respond to you.

If you are not into this game or by chance no one in your generation has ever tasted money from this proceed. Let all your curse manifest. But if you have ever been into this game or ever tasted MAGA money or any member of your family. Let all the curses be upon you. May you Never Be delivered. May help be far from you. May your parents bury you.

Again, no real Axe Man will have such character. I guess you are an Omila. I am a Lord in the Black Axe Confraternity from UDI TEMPLE. I hate characters like you. Idiot. I command every curse on your email below to be upon your life & generation. Where people go & succeed. You will go & return back with shame. Its settled.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GET TIME FUCK OFF U BICH

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy be very careful enough is enough, don’t upset me because if I trace you and find out who you are I will shoot you to death be one, respect your self if you want to leave a long life.

Or persist with this I don’t mind to send my guys,

Be ware or you lost your life,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[email protected]
Quote:
dodorima for you

[email protected]
Quote:
who the fuck are you?

[email protected] 41.216.213.126 / Botswana
Hunh?? Question Question Question
Quote:
use 4.5 millon dollars making this rap single lp named "highs" sell on black market
1st verse:
toss the town got a host of black hoes in a white town I mean if I care about your view I already served time for that you think I did not choose the lock I did not care about dad when I was young had that run in and about to change for no man white boy sitting next to me got to be faggot listening to the whispers in the dark faggot if I ever had a chance to look you in the eye I spit in your face the game taught me that why always fight or kill when there is so much more spit to food fight talk to fucking your daughter
2nd verse:
seattle aint for me left so early if a man ask me toss twice this is when you lost speak I cant stop and stare that man good be the money claim I choose stupid solve the bardadan sand man dirt reese skin plans

[email protected]
Quote:
u really foolish sha.. kai .ur mama for use do mensuration trowey ..

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEE YOU DONT HAVE A WORK TO DO,ANIMAL LIKE YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahaha,laughing at satan

[email protected]
Quote:
What ever you say will go back to you.
Why not mind your business. I didnt send it to you.
Delete my mails if you get them. Please

[email protected]
Quote:
D mail was't meant for you please and stop all this nonsense you are say

[email protected]
Quote:
if your not a fool u will stop this rubbish and mind your own business.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Diplomat Paul i know u are a big boy for life all i have is for u to thank God for were you are today please stop sending mail if only you this person you are talking to well just wish you well so bros if u one know me add on my yahoo im [email protected] less talk as brother bye for now

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
why are acting this way guy is on fair i have never insulted you before is ok please.

[email protected]
Quote:
thurder fire you i was a menber of neo black movement of africa may kf sque life out of u for insulting ur father.

may kokoma aoth kill

[email protected]
Quote:
CALL THIS NUMBER FOR HELP IDIOT(423-437-6987)
EBE NNEMU BU AKWUNA, NNE GI GA BUZI ASHAWO, UMULEDE, IDIOT LOOK AT YOU, LOOKING FOR A JOB WHILE U SEE JOB, MONKEY, STAY THERE IDIOT, I HAVE ABOUT 6 BUILDING IN NIGERIA, NOT CAR, CALL THIS MY AMERICAN NUMBER MAKE I GIVE YOU JOB IDIOT WHEN NO SEE MONEY GIVE HIS MAMA FOOD, DEAD BODY, FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER,

[email protected]
Quote:
To see how fool u are. Your sending message to me and i don't even know your explanation. Who are u? If na Guy-man, weting u and him dey go through ur friend or you want collect money from him? Ur just a big fool in your life. Call me +66901129985

[email protected]
Quote:
you sure say your head correct so,i don't you memory is working,go and meet doctor for check up

[email protected]
Quote:
You want to be noticed, Idiot?
u must die, beilve it or not, EAT SHIT AND DIE ONCE AND FOR ALL, INTERNET BANKING AT GMAIL SHIT.

Quote:
WHATS THE MEANING OF HSBC.MR INTERNET BANKING. U MUST END UP IN THAT UR RIVER NIGER MR INTERNET BANKER.

[email protected]
Quote:
madness will cause to have sex with ur mother and pregnant her,and give birth to monkey like you,basterd

[email protected]
Quote:
dear Osu,
you have to mind your business, go and fight corrupt government your president tell them to bring light and water in your country, your causing me, you are not God, god almighty father at the last day, will judge every body, this your job your doing, if i am in shoe you, I will go and look for better job, I am confirming money every day, your there causing me, I will not cause you rather I will bless you, put back to send sender you are hawker , I am in Spain Madrid your in Africa suffering from hunger go and join bokaram annial i will not open this box again you big fool idiot
Osu like you

[email protected]
Quote:
i don’t even know you and you keep saying all this i wish what you wish me watch and see before next year something bad will happen to you and your family you must shar painful tiers with all your family will die with painful date you and your family will never make it in life you will have down fall in all your life

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEE YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND MAD PERSON, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY CANT YOU FACE YOUR BUSINESS AND SUFFERING LIFE INSTEAD OF SENDING NONSENSE EMAIL EVERYDAY. OBOY U BE MUGU IN HIGHEST LEVEL. IF YOU CONTACT ME AGAIN U WILL DIE. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa and your mum and your dad

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU HSBC BANK WITH GMAIL DOMAIN......................... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

[email protected]
Quote:
repent or na sorry go be ur name...

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL 4 EVER MUMU
CAN I RENT YOU MUM FUCK TO NIGHT I JUST COLLECT $500K USD AND ALSO MY FRIEND LL ALSO RENT YOU MUM TOMORROW JUST KELP YOUR MUM AVILABLE.
YOU NEED ANY PERCENTAGE 4 FUCKING YOUR MUM.SEND ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT TO PAY IN 100K USD U YOU TO TREAT YOUR MUM VERY WELL B4 I ATTENT TO HER TO NIGHT
MUGU 4 EVER
TELL YOU FATHER TO STAIN CLEAR FROM YOUR MUM I AM NOW THE OWNER NOT 4 HIM ANY MORE
U HEAR ME MUMU +MUGU 4 EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
MY HANDS ARE CLEAN WHATEVER U WISH ME WILL GO BACK TO U MY GOD IS GREATER THAM UR POWERLESS OGOBONI UR OGBONI WILL FAIL U AND UR FAMILY WILL SEE NO PEACE U WILL FACE PROBLEM IN UR LIFE
I DNT KNW U AND WILL KNW OGBONI MAN LIKE U I BAND U AND UR POWERLESS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS BY THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS ME AND MY FAMILY ARE SAVE AMEN AND AMEN AND IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS U AND UR FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE GOOD U WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE U AND UR FAMILY WILL BEG FOR FOOD EVIL WILL ALWAYS BE UR WAY GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE U 4 THIS WORDS TO ME ONLY GOD KNOW THAT I DONT KNOW YOU AND IAM NOT HOYING U MONEY OR ANYTHING WHAT EVER U SAY TO ME MUST SURELY GO BACK TO U IN JESUS NAME IAM INNOCENT BLESSED CHILD OF GOD AND IAM SAVE AND BLESS WITH MY FAMILY AMEN AND AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Na your papa i go scam e dey pain you na nigeria man or woman i de scam abi i scam your ass you get money to pay self i de scam whity na you i scam if you nor answer me na thounder go fire your generation una nor see politicial arrest or report them, to efcc na Yahoo boys una see finish na go furnish una. idiot..........

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM SORRY YOU ARE FUCKING HAWKER THIS BOX NO REPLY THE COME HERE, YOU ARE FOOLISH MAN I AM SORRY YOU ARE USING LAGOS TO INSULT YOUR MAMA SALAPY U GO TIRED IT STUPID HAWKER

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER OSU LIKE YOU SLAVE YOUR ANIMAL
I WIL NOT READ YOUR MAIL AGAIN YOU GO TIRED IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
mumum where u 4 collect money,you wey dey beg money 4 naija,abi u go steal your mama money,na you be highest fool wey i don see 4 naija,na u go use ur dick fuck ur mama born monkey,dey i collect u fit collect money,i don see wetin them dey see 4 guy work,fool ,dey there dey make mount

[email protected]
Quote:
I'M ASHAMED OF IDIOT LIKE YOU COLLECTING CHICKEN CHANGE LOOK AT YOUR STUPID LIVE,I COLLECTED $30,000,ONE MAN SHOW LAST FRIDAY,GET OVER YOURSELF FOE.

FUCK YOUR WHOLE FAMILY MEMBERS;YOU RED ASS FOE 4 EVER,GUYMAN WEY DEY CAUSE HIMSELF

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU ARE FRUSTRATED WHY NOT GO HUG A TRANSFORMER AND DIE?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"go hug transformer" - Classic Very Happy

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't you feel the love?

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY IF YOU NO GET WETIN YOU GO TAKE THROW WORK I BEG NO VEX MAKE YOU GO SLEEP. YOURE JUST A NUISANCE. GROW UP.

[email protected]
Quote:
AS I'M TALKING TO YOU NOW, THAT YOUR CLIENT DEY WESTERN UNION DEY SEND ME SOME MONEY ABOKI, COME TO CANADA AND LEARN WORK, I THINK I BE YOUR MATE?

[email protected]
Quote:
U be jobless baster. you no just get work, Na fool dey worry you. you
better stop email me.

[email protected]
Quote:
sorry i dont know what you talking about

[email protected]
Quote:
with due respect Sir, actually i dind't send this message, i dont even do nigerian jobs, i jst serch emails on google. plz d message was not meant for you, i wish no harm to any africa like me as we are all trying to survive, to help my self and my family. i dont know how ur email came to me, i am a very easy going person, plz acept my apologies as u requested.

thank you for your understan

[email protected] 41.93.151.125/Ghana
Quote:
YOU SON OF BASTARD KWAME THE SCAMMER,BY THE TIME WE GET YOU,YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN JIG,THE UNITED NATION GOVERNMENT ARE LOOKING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT DO THE XMAS IN PEACE EXCEPT YOU STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE,THIS YEAR WILL BE YOUR LAST YEAR TO LIVE...YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER IS A BASTARD..OGU OGU FOR YOU.....YOU WEILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE...YOU SCAM

BEST REGARD
KWAME THE SCAM

[email protected]
Quote:
MR HSBC INTERNET BANKING OMO IBO OLODO ARABATA. u dont kno anthing, what is the meaning of Internet Bank, HSBC LAGOS

Quote:
MR HSBC INTERNET BANKER WHATEVER U WISH TO OTHERS MUST HAPPEN TO U, IF U WISH SOMEBODY TO DIE U WILL BE THE PERSON TO DIE AMEN, AMEN.
MR HSBC INTERNET BANKER AT GMAIL.COM OLODO ARABATA,

Quote:
MR HSBC INTERNET BANKER AT GMAIL, WHATEVER U WISH TO OTHERS MUST BE UR POSSESSION, U CANT ESCAPE IT. MR BANKER AT GMAIL.COM

[email protected]
Quote:
HAS YOUR MOTHER NOT TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE A BASTEARD?TRUE?
GOD PUNISH YOU STILLITERATE WITH WRONG SPELLINGS.
ARE YOU OK AT ALL? BASTARD.I WILL TODAY KNOCK JAMES JOB AND LET ME SEE WHAT YOU WILL WORK,FOOL AND SEE YOU AND HSBC LAGOS.IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE HS BC LAGOS.
THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS.
NNE GI.

[email protected]
Quote:
what the need for all this grow up man .

[email protected]
Quote:
Because you no dey see tool z take work that's why you get time dey write all this thing, you come dey insult ppl wey fit help your life online abi??? na you sabi sha...

[email protected]
Quote:
your father your mother awu poor man like who even carry u go cafe u go fit pay waitn u dey do for dey idiot come make i feed you and ur generations to come monkey
ebu ummeeeeeeh
otu nne gi

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
While did you run away from that juvenile home?

[email protected]
Quote:
I REALLY LOOK AT YOU AS CHEAP SHIT TO YOUR FAMILY, YOU ARE A MINUS TO NIGERIA, BASTARD LIKE U, U CAN NOT EVEN DEFINE A COMMON SCHOOL FEE UR FAMILY CAN NOT AFFORD TO SEND U TO SCHOOL, A WASTEFUL FAMILY OF YOURS

[email protected]
Quote:
crook in Nigeria
stop sending me your emails it will not remove your box in a few hours bandit rogue Nigeria

[email protected]
Quote:
I APOLOGIES TO YOU AS U REQUESTED EARLIER, BUT SINCE U WANT IT DIS WAY? I AM BORN IN A SPIRITUAL HOME, I CAN KILL A MAN WITHOUT EVEN SEEING HIM BEFORE. LOOK HERE IS WHERE U WILL FIND UR SELF SOONEST. DALAKE DA GWAMI SIRI DIE MINAKILI WARILIKI DIE NOW.

Quote:
U WILL FOREVER SUFFER FRM NOW ON.

[email protected]
Quote:
e ma ife e bu ewu na atulu e bu onukwu
you mama ur papa your brothers and sisters all must die, see this one way i done fuck him mama and all him sisters dey talk oboy go think about your life because you done finish see you as you die for road dey smell
and what are you?

[email protected]
Quote:
USING HSBC AT GMAIL.GO AND LEARN OK AND YOU ARE A FAILURE.SEE YOUR SPEALING AS RATH.THE MEANING IS WRATH.STACK ILLITERATE DOING GUY.GOD HAS ALREADY PUNISH YOU FOR EVER CAUSING YOUR FELLOW GUY.YOU SHALL NEVER SEE GOOD IN LIFE AND I BET YOU.

Quote:
LOOK AT YOURSELF VERY WELL AND SEE WEATHER YOU ARE ALIFE.GO AND ASK YOUR PASTOR ABOUT THIS.NO BODY IS DOING YOU.YOU ARE HOLDING YOUR SELF.OTHERS ARE BUSY FOR EXMAS HUSCLING AND YOU ARE 100% BUSY WRITING NON SENSE.ARE YOU NORAML AT ALL AS I ASK YOU AGAIN.USING HSBC WITH GMAIL ACCOUNT.NOW I CONFIRM YOU ARE A WIZARD AS YOU MENTION.DESTROY YOURSELF AND GO AHEAD OK.

Quote:
AS YOU CALL ME 419,I PRAY AND DECREE THAT YOU SHALL AND WILL NEVER MAKE ANY DINE THROUGH 419 IN JESUS NAME.THIS CAUSE SHALL REMAIN WITH YOU FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.AS YOU HATE GOOD THINGS,LET BAD THINGS BEGING TO FOLLOW YOU ALL THROUGH YOUR LIFE TIME AMEN.

Quote:
GO AND LEARN MECHANIC MY FRIEND AS YOU ARE A STALK ILLITERATE.SEE YOUR WRONG SPELLINGS EVERY WHERE.NO WONDER YOU NO FIT COLLECT MONEY UNLESS OTHERS WORK IT OUT FOR YOU.

Quote:
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY.
SEE YOUR ENGLISH AND SEE WHO IS IN EUROPE WITH YOUR HSBC BANK IN LAGOS.FOOL.DO YOU SEE NOW THAT YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND A DISGRACE IN YOUR FATHERS HOUSE?COMMON OKADA YOU NO GET AND DEY BRAG WITH MOTOR.HOW MANY TIRES DOES A CAR HAVE?

Quote:
SEE FOOL HAVING TIME FOR NON SENSE WRITE UP INSTEAD OF BEING USY LIKE OTHERS.TOMORROW YOU START BLAMING PEOPLE THAT YOUR NEIGHBOUR IS A WITCH.DO NOT HURSTLE NOW.FOOL.BE WRITING NONSENSE AND YOU ARE AWARE THAT GOD HAS ALREADY PUNISH YOU FOR EVER.SINCE THIS BUSINESS,HOW MANY CARS HAVE GOT?HOW MANY HOUSES HAVE YOU BOUGHT.STAY THERE AND WASTING YOUR TIME.FOOL.IN TWO WEEKS TIME NOW YOU WILL CARRY YOUR WITCH AND BE BEGGING PEOPLE FOR TRANSPORT TO TRAVEL FOR EXMAS AND I PRAY NO BODY WILL GIVE YOU.THIS IS YOUR SO MANY YEARS OF TRAVELING HOME .MY SON DEY FOR LAGOS,LIKE THIS AS YOU ARE?GOD FORBID.YOU ARE A WASTE AND DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BY GURUJI LORD
YOU ARE MUGUN CNT YOU KNW WHO IS FOLLOW YOU WORLD SO FOR ALL WHT U ARE WRITE TO ME NW AN I PROMISE YOU AS U WRITE THIS ONE YOU WE NOT WRITE ANOTHER ONE AGAIN AN YOU MUST DIE B4 ENDING OF DIS MOUNTH BY D NAME OF GOD?BCZ I DNT KNW YOU CONSING ABOUT ME?

Quote:
OK OOO I JUST DY 4 YOU NW SO FOR ALL DIS YOUR COURSE U COURSE GO AN GIVE UR MOTHER,UR FATHER ,UR BRODA UR SISTER UR WIVE AN UR SON BCZ OTISE ORIBURUKU LATI WAKATI YI LO ,NITORIPE EWE ATA KIN TOATADIDI LATASIKOYILO LAGBARA OODUA ISE OWO RE KONITOJE FUNEEEE ,OGUN LAKAYE OSIN MOLE OLOMISILE FEJEWE LOMA PA GBOGBO FAMILY EEEE,,,,,,DAT S UR GIFT FOR TODAY SO DY EXPECTING ANOTHER 1 4 TOMORROW SO GO AN TELL UR MOTHER PE ORIE TIBURU OOOO ,PE OMAKUIKU OGUN KI ODUN YITOPARI OOO?BY D NAME OF GURUJI LORD ONISE ORIRE LAYE MO?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A FOOL WHO IS FRUSTRATED WITH LIFE. SORRY YOU CANT BE ANYTHING BE ANYTHING USEFUL IN LIFE. YOU ARE FINISHED!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL.............

[email protected]
Quote:
आप मर जाते हैं लेकिन मैं तुमसे वादा रोटी पर पृथ्वी पीड़ित करने के लिए नहीं छोड़ देंगे. मैं तुम मुझसे बात करने के लिए पर्याप्त कमरा दिया है, लेकिन मैं तुम्हें अब भारत और नाइजीरिया के बीच अलग देखेंगे कि तुमसे वादा करता हूँ. बस अगले छह दिनों में आप का क्या होगा देखने.
Āpa mara jātē haiṁ lēkina maiṁ tumasē vādā rōṭī para pr̥thvī pīṛita karanē kē li'ē nahīṁ chōṛa dēṅgē. Maiṁ tuma mujhasē bāta karanē kē li'ē paryāpta kamarā diyā hai, lēkina maiṁ tumhēṁ aba bhārata aura nā'ijīriyā kē bīca alaga dēkhēṅgē ki tumasē vādā karatā hūm̐ . Basa agalē chaha dinōṁ mēṁ āpa kā kyā hōgā dēkhanē.

YOU WILL NOT DIE BUT LEAVE TO SUFFER PAINS ON EARTH I PROMISE YOU. I HAVE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH ROOM TO TALK TO ME BUT I PROMISE YOU NOW THAT YOU WILL SEE DIFFERENT BETWEEN INDIA AND NIGERIA. JUST SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN NEXT SIX DAYS.

[email protected]
Quote:
MALADE CHIEN

[email protected]
Quote:
me I fuck you up the ass I fuck up the ass you once again I send to you at the devil which sodomizes you and I begin again to you
to make you swallow what you have just sent to me like bastard message

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More Monday Mugu Madness

[email protected]
Quote:
IMBECILE

[email protected]
Quote:
plz why are u wishing me bad? i sent u an apology earlier, plz forgive me, i am not wishing u any bad broda. i dont even know how i got ur email, plz am sorry. i hope u accept my apology plz. even god forgive's, so please forgive and forget about it plz. thank u for understanding. stay blessed for the rest of your life, and good things shall come ur way. people will look at u as a responsible man anywhere u go. remain blessed.

thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu u dnt even knw how to write well u no go school jobless thing bastard son of prostituted na u and ur all uf family no go see good in life bastard i dnt know u and i never do u anything bad so everything u say will surely go back to u very stupid hunger boy like u beggar God will never forgive u for this, if i may ask what did i do to u nothing, do u know me no so as my hands are clean and u keep saying all this for nothing so sha God will never forgives u and u will never see peace in ur life with ur poor family God Jesus will fight u for me he will prove to u that iam innocent so every of ur course will surely go back to u u will beg on ur ness u most surely beg on ur ness juju boy born thruway boy bastard son of prostituted juju go fuck ur mother and ur sisters and ur sisters will never get married no man will like them ur mama will be in a hotel for prostituted work ogu go kill u and ur family bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Y u da even talk like dis? U go jst wak in the morning den da course ur own felo human. Na wa ooo. Okay tell me y u da insult me nw?

[email protected]
Quote:
Akpa amu onye ara, Ozu 50 years like you

[email protected]
Quote:
Your English is so poor , beyond that of a bastard igbo man . fool , dirty ritualist

[email protected]
Quote:
I PRAY GOD THAT U GET LITTLE JOB TO BE A BIT BUSY AND STOP INSULTING UR-SELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to your entire families and ur generation to jeneration
since you can not by pass such email

[email protected]
Quote:
UR XMAS WISH TO OTHERS MUST COME TO PASS ON UR LIFE/UR FAMILY AMEN AMEN,
MR HSBC INTERNET BANK. OLESHI

Quote:
THAT U WISH TO OTHERS MUST OCCUR TO U B4 DEC THIS YEAR, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN,.AMEN,AMEN, AMEN,

[email protected]
Quote:
Seems u jobless

[email protected]
Quote:
brz abg i don beg u make u no vex, i no dey wish u bad, plz try to understand me. i beg u in the name of the god u serve to please forgiv me, am nt ready to face any trouble at this stage, plz

[email protected]
Quote:
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AND YOU WILL DIE YOUNG AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT SEE YOUR BODY. YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING OR HELP FROM MAN AND GOD IN YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL , JUDGING PEOPLE , ACCIDENT WILL CLAIM YOU SOON , WATCH OUT , THE NEXT LIFE YOU WILL COME YOU WILL NEVER JOKE WITH PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW , JUST WATCH god of iron must take your blood soon .I will will not lay curse on your family but you will die , nothing can stop it

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IS IT BECAUSE THERE IS NO TOOLS TO WORK? IN FACT YOU HAVE TIME, I KNOW U U LIVE IN LOME TOGO, I GET TOOLS BETTER ONES SO STOP WORRYING UR SELF. U DO THE SAME WORK WITH ME YET U ABUSE ME, ALL THIS WOLDS WILL TURN BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
http://fraud.forumandco.com/t13113-macpherson-philippa
Quote:
Your are a scrotum sack of a madman

[email protected]
Quote:
bro am gaie man to if you have jop face to face let me no or if you have personne have box in the haouse let me no l cant ateint work for all country my number is 00918375046589 india

[email protected]
Quote:
NWANNE,
I DON,T UNDERSTAND THIS MAIL TO MY MAIL BOX AND NA YOUR IGBO BROTHER BE THIS PLEASE NWANNE IS THIS MAIL FOR ME AM NOT YORUBA I DEY SUPRISE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday's Tirades...

[email protected]
Quote:
which kind work u giv urself na. y no find sometin better doing. come make i teach u work bastard like u. jobless tin cos u not human

[email protected]
Quote:
go back to school fool.gunduako sunuganyogo bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
DOUBLE BACK TO SENDER

Quote:
MULTIPLE BACK TO SENDER AND HIS GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
u r a fool, i don make money ok, go and fuck ur mum, idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
what is your problem my dear friend

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a smelling boy. u can't even write simple english.. bastard...

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you, infarct you just express yourself how ur life will be. i dont knw what is this about about but i can see your a bigot

[email protected]
Quote:
you are just a big fool animal

is unfortunate to your mother having you as a child

animal

[email protected]
Quote:
A full at forty is a full forever, You can't even express your self very well i am so ashamed of you and your full family because they did not have a good reputation that is why you did not have a home training of your self i so ashamed of your foolish and selfish family that is why you are writing out of your tranquility. You have to get wise and make use of your brain it is am advice to who it may be, you get wise because it is better to be wise than to be foolish because your foolishness will take you to a land of predicament and no one will help you our except God ok.Please let me know who you are and stop kidding your self may the God i save deliver you and your full generation who does not give you home training to your miserable life bye pls be wise instand of been fulling your self out world .

[email protected]
Quote:
you fucking idiot, using HSBC LAGOS, were is the bank located idiot, don't write this box again, your family will die in motor accident this year fool,

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam, it's been a rotten day but a few good insults makes things all better!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Request:

007 916 260 52 48 And email: [email protected]

+226 50-47-80-27 Email: [email protected]

[email protected]

Go get them! By any means neccessary. These guys have been in contact with me for a month and i still can't figure out what in the world they are doing.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Capone, feel free to jump in.
@Leka- Those emails have been added to the list and promptly insulted.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY BE A STRONG MAN MAKE WE HOOK UP FOR OGBA TOMORROW MAKE OGUN KILL YOUR MAMA ONE TIME......WELL NA DEMOCRACY WE DEY TALK AS YOU LIKE BUT IF DEM BORN YOUR MAMA WITH YOUR FAMILY WELL MAKE WE HOOK UP TONIGHT IF U WISH CHOOSE ANY LOCATION YOU GO KNOW SAY MAN PASS MAN.....TONTORIMA TONTORIMA TONTORIMA !!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IS YOU THAT IS A DISGRACE, IF DON'T KNOW THAT NIGERIA HAS OIL AND OIL BLOCK THAT IF ARE WELL CONNECTED YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WILL CHANGE.

MAY BE YOU ARE A 419ER THT'S HOW YOU THINK EVRY ONE ARE, SHAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
महज गिनती हो दिनों के इस तीसरे दिन धो बाहर है और देखो क्या होगा. हिंदुओं के भगवान मैं वादा करता हूँ तुम दिन और रात लड़ेंगे. मैं बारिश, सूर्य, चन्द्रमा, प्रकाश, और अंधेरे के साथ काम करते हैं.

Google translate
Just be counting the days to wash out the third day and see what happens. Hindu God promise you I will fight day and night. I rain, sun, moon, light, and dark work with.

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun na em go kill u. since your eye nor fit see my hard wrk throw away eyes by deleting, you go blind befor you die.

[email protected]
Quote:
your generation will never see good thing, poverty is your family name and in fort generation yet unborn so get a life,idiot mugu,your family will never see end of this year, animal

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT BIG IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you a racist
Some people are born bastard even the so called enlightened ones, i regret to hear you speak that language it belongs to special people,if you receive any unusal email why can't ignore it for goodness sake. HSBC Lagos your Father's Bank.
anyway all you have said shall be added unto you an hundred times congratulations. if you are realy born of woman i would rather you i gnore and do not respond again except you are castrated. like i said i regret to hear you mentions an ethnic group it sad that even educated ones are racist in this civilized world you are a disgrace to Ibo race

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT'S YOUR MENTALITY 419. MAY BE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE. SORRY IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN GET BUYER FOR OPL OIL BLOCK AND MAKE A CLEAN MONEY. SHAME 419 THAT'S ALL YOUR BRAIN IS READING.

[email protected]
Quote:
yamiri bastard

Quote:
you will die like your bihafran fathers....

[email protected]
Quote:
CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU

[email protected]
Quote:
ARA GBAA GI IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHO BORN YOUR MAMA ? SHOW YOURSELF NA IF U STRONG MAKE WE KNOW AS E DEY GO....UR GENERATION GO DIE BEFORE DEATH COME,,,BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
IS IF I INTEND TO DO YOU 419, BUT IF NOT, IF I AM A PASTOR, IF GOD HAS CALLED ME THIS YEAR WILL SEE YOUR END,YOU 'II NOT SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu big time street boy think u are smart pig

[email protected]
Quote:
I RETURN IT BACK TO YOU..SORRY AM IN USA ..NA YOU GO DIE FOR THAT BRIDGE HUNGRY NINJA.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
moto kiss your father i go close your box if you sen me Emil again ready before you send

[email protected]
Quote:

To see how fool u are. Your sending message to me and i don't even know your explanation. Who is Harry Gomer. If na Guy-man, weting u and him dey go through ur friend or you want collect money from him? Ur just a big fool in your life. Fool Call me or sms me ok +66806355539

[email protected]
Quote:

You are a nothing, but article of no commercial value

Fool

You be poor Lagos boi

I Dey uk
Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

which kind guy man you be self, you just dey rake for person you never see. abi na so you feel say you get level reach?. any way na so e dey be for deathroll so i no blame. i wonder the kind maga were dey pay you with all this kind English you dey speak. you dey Nigeria dey hustle and you dey carri yourself rake for my side. if you know say you done chop guy man money belle full enter transport come Ghana find me with all your men so you fit gun me down you hear. FUCKING DEATHROLL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

MY FRIEND TRY AND GO TO SCHOOL, SIMPLY GOOD ENGLISH YOU CANNOT SPECK I DON'T NEED TO WAST MY CRIED AND CALL STUPID HUMAN BIN LIKE YOU ON PHONE OK,

[email protected]
Quote:

hello guy, what the fuck is all this respect yourself and stop being saying shit u dont know.. more over i dont know why and how u came across my email.. i dont fucking know yo

[email protected]
Quote:
so na me u dey talk to i tell u ur own don finish i no get much words to drop ur name na peter u go pay in one way or the other mark my word i go tell u say na india i dey if ur mama born u well call dis number +917503412454 make i carry ur voice idiot i go tell u say na mugu u be

[email protected]
Quote:

U BE FOOL NA 1KUSD WEY U COLLECT DEY WON MAK U RUN MAD? ABI NA BLOOD MONEY WEY DEM DO CARRY GIV U DEY MAKE UR TONGUE COME OUTSIDE? U LITTLE IDIOT U NO GET TALKING SENSE. U DEY WRITE LIKE SAY NO BE D SAME LEVEL UR DYING MOTHER WEY U DON USE DO MONEY THERE ONLINE DEY DO.

ABI U WANT MAKE GOD STOP TO DEY BLESS U NI MUMU?

[email protected]
Quote:
You such a lucky dumb ass,i eared your voice and i know you a kinda matured guy..But some time maturity doesn't mean a person has a brain,I i am so disappointed in you and i can say you dont have any brain to talk to a guy like that.Well i dont have much to say,but what i want to know is just that

1..I am not in Nigerian presently,i can make any arrangement of meeting,if i am in Nigeria.

2..What do you want from me? please your problem is too much

[email protected]
Quote:
u will die by car accident stop entering car now u will regret why u write for me for the first time idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Who u b self and wic work u dey talk.he be like say u wan die without
days abi,wu b ur papa and wu oli ur mama self u come dey jam talk for
here,see guy be warn and don't just put ur life at risk for nothing
cus I no knw wic stupid work u dey talk okay,will u explain before u
get urself into trouble okay and wic client u dey talk make I know and
stop talking shit and the tin u neva get for life.u neva get anything
for life from dis work so don't just dey form for me here,I will even
want us to meet make u come do all wetin u talk make I cum show you
who I be mumu.

Quote:

Imagine,good english u no sabi speak,pelgium english u no sabi write
wella,wetin u cum sabi.u are a big disgrace to your family mumu.like
they just waste moni sending you to a public secondary skul cus I know
u can't be in a higher institution,you bloody wrath.

[email protected]
Quote:

Hahahah hahaha haha, you are a dabble bastard idiot, let me tell you in case if you don’t know, that your client just pay me 1000 euro last week

If you want to know more call me so that I can teach you the Job

You are insulting me while I am chopping the money.

You stupid monkey
Bone my mistake

[email protected]
Quote:

See you life,you dey beg me to call u.if u no fit talk am here and
tell me who the person u talking about park well oh sorry u don't have
a car,rot in hell for all I care.cause I see u don't have a good and
caring parent cause if u do u won't be abusing oda people parent.big
fool and a bloody idoit leave me life okay.u are really disturbing me
and if u are a agent of EFCC,you are welcome come block me for ado
ekiti ewuroko or u meet me else where apart frm lagos,cus if u meet me
for lag.u are a dead man already cause ma bois go finish you there
even if you are from the EFCC okay foolish bastard.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama toto, e no go better for your generations? Na aids go kill and you family.. Your mama go mad last last.. Your papa house go catch fire, that na if him even get one.. Poor bastard like you.. If truly u dey Yankee. deport na your portion from today henceforth..
bastard
idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
You have been sending insulting messages yet I have said nothing to you. Please stop sending this message or I will block your box. I will not sell you this a second time. if you get any of my message, ignore them and delete them because they were not intended for you.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR BRAIN ARE READING 419 BECAUSE THAT IS THE IMAGE YOU PEOPLE HAD PAINTED THIS COUNTRY WITH.

GOD WILL SEE YOU ON THE LAST DAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
if i where ur bastard papa nd ur hot pant momo but will never be i would have used that money wasted to send u she goat to badagry beach primary where u droped at primary 4 to buy carmels and donkeys least they make babies like ur offsprings for ur alaye papo to sell and profit b4 kwasokor killed him and leprosy killed ur mama ewu ofia anumanu di ka gi.instead of thanking me for giving you real format which have improved the life of idiots like u u are causing ur generations call this number for things to be good for u and ur other left over idiots concubines .

Me

Quote:
my mama say i be igbo onyeosi where in igbo are u from idiot,u dey obalande brigde dey do oso ahia say u dey under water dey make fish who dash monkey banana

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAAHH Poverty ur surname like i said ur a disgrace to IBO race, we are honest special ppl You just spelled your name. empty vessels makes a lot of noise. Replying you is like talking to a mad man which you are. sorry i answered you in the first place bcs you are not born normally.
GOOD BYE HE GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. YOU THAT DON'T KNOW THAT THE SALES OF OIL BLOCK IS REAL. YOU THINK EVERY THING IS THAT 419 YOU PEOPLE USE TO RUIN THIS COUNTRY. SHAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL DIE TONIGHT BY 1;15 WATCH AND SEE

Quote:
I DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM THAT MAKES U TO WASTE UR TIME IN SENDING ME STUPID MAILS INSULTING UR SELF AND UR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL I CAN SEE YOU ARE JOBLESS. THIS IS ALL U DO? MULTIPLE BACK TO SENDER

Quote:
EWU MIULLIONS BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
IS LIKE YOU DON'T HAS BETTER THINGS TO WITH YOUR TIME.

I DON'T EVEN READ YOUR MAILS,I JUST CLICK AND REPLY.

AS YOU VE HEARD IT EVERYTHING YOUR WRITING IS RETURNING TOT YOU.

READ GENESIS 12:1-3.

GOD BLESS YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
WAY YOU NA SO U TAKE DEY JOBLESS YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER NA BASTARD, WHICH KIND MANY MANY MESSAGE U DEY SEND ME SELF, IYALAYA 'EE

[email protected]
Quote:
fool i am already 40 cow
if cause the kill you for don die fool
Lagos street rat

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME AND YOU IN JESUS NAME
WELL GOD THE CREATOR O HEAVEN AND EARTH KNOWS THAT WE BOTH ARE
SINNERS, WHO ARE YOU TO PRONOUNCE DEATH ON A SOUL YOU CANNOT CREATE.
MAY GOD FORGIVE US OUR SINS AND HAVE MERCY ON US IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

[email protected]
Quote:
am sorry u will face it soon mark my world

[email protected]
Quote:
NNAA BIKO BOX A OMERE GI GINI????????? HAPU NU YA AKA OOO

[email protected]
Quote:
Damn you

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U B BIG FOOL OHHHHHHH MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
who b dis fool? jst believe sa u b fool and only fool go rite back.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually mass mail poorly written furious hate-filled death threat screeds. Last week I decided to try something different. I really was expecting an overwhelming response of mugus begging for a new format-Feel free to offer help to those who asked-but I was really surprised at how angry, proud and defensive most of the replies were. Or maybe I'm not.

My first email-

Quote:
Subject: Guy,,,what is wrong wit your format?
Guy,,,this format you are throwing is weak. Are you really scoring any magas with your poor English and grammatical foolishness? Appears you have no jobs or training because this is fool's work you are bombing.

and email #2 was sent out a couple of days later to the same group-

Quote:
Subject: nwanne,, it is your choice to have no jobs
guy,, I did not curse you. I said your format is bad and no yankee will fall for you with your poor englisg and bad grammatical mistakes. We are all in the game but you clearly have no jobs.I do not care to argue with an uneducated idiot so remain poor,,, It's clear you are a fool at forty and shall remain so. A dog does not bite the hand that is offering food.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy give me latest format,,,,,, pls

[email protected]
Quote:
omo jami si. Kilo wan le. I bi ur broda

[email protected]
Quote:
bro why do u say so

Quote:
bro pls help me if my 4mat is wrong correct me not by insulting and course pls i need ur help i am so confuse things is hard if you can teach me work i will be happy and God will bless u more if something is wrong with my 4mat pls correct me i really need ur help

[email protected]
Quote:
Please my brother make you help me amend it.

[email protected]
Quote:
what make you think so

[email protected]
Quote:
look at who is correcting someone,see your plunders.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy stil show me d way. Latest FORMAT
tanx

[email protected]
Quote:
Know Know over sabi kill u

[email protected]
Quote:
you just a big fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
u dont want to know who u are talking to big guy do u?

[email protected]
Quote:
ur fada

[email protected]
Quote:
you have a long way to go...

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
you shall die poor

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanna if cares to behave like NWAFOR OMA then we can talk may be who knows but not when you decide to insult who you dont even know thats not how we ibos are trained

[email protected]
Quote:
otutunzu aguleri will kill you

[email protected]
Quote:
educated idiot see how you spell English : englisg

[email protected]
Quote:
I really do not intent to insult you but which level na, even if I disregard your message that should not warrant you to swear or course. You be guy man please don't that again otherwise I will equally rain causes on you

[email protected]
Quote:
where are you living and stop cursing your guy

[email protected]
Quote:
abeg send me better fm cos nah my head i take write that one

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but a idiot, stupid bastard, big fool that does not know who he is talking to, I made it already, at least I can be proud of my tow beautiful houses in lagos state and my own town, I have made it in my earlier age and today I am 26 with 4 clean privet cars not to talk of my 6 commercial buses and investments in lagos state, what have you achieve in your life? Poor bastard, I am an igbo guy from Anambra state so we do always carried the flag were ever we found our selves, we igos are always on top, I don’t just blame you because I don’t have any doubt that it is poor that is disturbing you, and you will remain and die in poor as you are already from poor family, I am not cursing you but just to let you know who you are, it will be very better for you to droop this work and get good job doing so that you don’t die in poor.

You are a dead man already.

[email protected]
Quote:
same goes to you,you guys suprise me at times oo,the person you dont know you have never meant with the person all you do is to trow insult on that person,he nor make sense na.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU, PLEASE GIVE ME FORMAT AND LET US WORK TOGETHER. THANKS.

[email protected]
Quote:
What are your achievement in life? Its only an asshole of your nature that will be proud of been a scam Artiest. You consider yourself an English Man; while you cant even write your own language. Idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
your father n your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
okay thank you but the collect money all day fool hungry man

[email protected]
Quote:
thank you god bless you remember you are included ok back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
Okoko ewu mpam u are an intresting illiterate stupid idiot like you how did u get hold of internet while in ajegunle oloshi ur mama toto wey don burn to ass finish wey even monkeys no gree fuck again na him u bagger oloshi olobruku get swollen mouth wey don yellow finish like fela teeth dey talk to me u know who i be u dey talk of homeboys no be mad and lunatics like u wey una dey smoke gbana and cocaine on obalande bridge mugu banza make devil abi satan punish ur generations unborn if there will be any as i curse you and all your dilapidated family to be impotent if u are not already from now on bastard idiot foolish house boy wait untill ur mad oga caught u useing his line and sent u back to where u come from my mama say i be igbo u no dey same go kill urself otu gba kwa nne ji anuofia.

[email protected]
Quote:
Park well the format is not for you... You are a poor man... I have no time for mugu like you. I have made a lot of money with it so go to hell. Mad man...Who told you i have no Jobs. You have my password. Let the hungry dog feed him self before his offers ..Greetings

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Your the most stupid dead man born of a woman.
Your already in Hell but you never knew, he goat like you that cannot work and your so foolish that your looking for who to feed you Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:

Silence is the best answer for a great fool like you. At your age and your so called chieftancy title,you still dey do 419,you should be ashamed of yourself good for nothing human being like you with no sense of responsibility of dignity,your mates dey email private bankers for money transfers offshore,you siddon with computer dey use internet dey scam people and you dey form big boi,go and sit down and rethink your life and if you cannot make anything out of your rethinking then go jump off the bridge and die,it is better for you to die than living and wallowing in this your world of confusion,scams,uncertainty asshole.

[email protected]
Quote:

Too much talk no dey full basket, people wey dey do heavy tins no dey even open mouth laik una, no go hustle make money, xmas don dey reach now, next tin u go begin find ur cousin wey from Yankee come back wey u go dey wash em car dey follow follow am, now is ur time to make it. I don tell u finish?

Omo we no be same level, i dey live for London, I get masters degree economics, i get british passport, i get houses and cars here, hotels dey 9ja, we no be mate mumu cause i pass u long long ago, i dey 28 yrs but wetin i don achieve, all ur family join together never dream am, if u need money i go do western for u make u use recharge your connection pfool, u tink say me n u dey 9ja dey suffer, BASTARD

Hola me ewu +44-701-113-8791

[email protected]

Quote:
Shey u won fuck your mother abi, useless idiot, or thunder won kill u abi?

Quote:

Alaye shey u won die ni or u won go heaven plz choose 1 out of them fuck u

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
E clear say na u no even gat work cus na u even come from vi. See ur
email self, na who no gat work da tell other say e no get work. Idiot.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
nwane u are de biggest fool i have even seen

[email protected]
Quote:
Who's this? What are you saying? Are you crazy or something?

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy i no blame you na poverty dey worry you with your family and my prayer to you is that my gods of Iduu Mbi will destroy you with your family and you will remain poor in your life. byeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
Okoko ewu mpam u are an intresting illiterate stupid idiot like you how did u get hold of internet while in ajegunle oloshi ur mama toto wey don burn to ass finish wey even monkeys no gree fuck again na him u bagger oloshi olobruku get swollen mouth wey don yellow finish like fela teeth dey talk to me u know who i be u dey talk of homeboys no be mad and lunatics like u wey una dey smoke gbana and cocaine on obalande bridge mugu banza make devil abi satan punish ur generations unborn if there will be any as i curse you and all your dilapidated family to be impotent if u are not already from now on bastard idiot foolish house boy wait untill ur mad oga caught u useing his line and sent u back to where u come from my mama say i be igbo u no dey same go kill urself otu gba kwa nne ji anuofia.

Quote:
he goat go eat shit and vomit to death useless maga like u son of a black obalande or idumota black shrinked bitch witch and wizard if u ever write me again sango will devour u bagger and ur miserable left over lepers sisi and bobos

Quote:
u are a monkey even monkey better pass shit like u idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Omoh come here is spain and make good money, u dey nigeria dey make mouth

ole

Quote:
i can see that you are frustrated in nigeria

frustration go kill you

i can feed your entire generation

[email protected]
Quote:
WATCH OUT YOUR DEATH/UR MOTHER DEATH
People will wonder how your mother death and your death occurs, For you the money you are making today will be part of my investment tomorrow....Mark my Word today 30/11/2013. I don't make noise OK.

Those that giving you advise to betray will never stand.... I will never lock you people gate to seek revenge as others do.

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY GOOD GOAT. You manage become good goat by grace, but the grace is still not enough for yu, beacuse you are still a goat BIG FOOL that has nothing to do with his time EWU

[email protected]
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&p=182897
Quote:
Who is this and why are you sending all these your insults or what ever to our mail box?...Please remove this email address from your mailing list

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR FRUSTRATED MUGU
NA OWUITE FRUSTRATION DEY KILL YOU BUT I WILL HELP YOU OUT OF HUNGER IF YOU CAN TELL ME HOW TO ASSIST YOU. MAYBE TAKE U TO PSYCHIATRY CUZ UR ALREADY MAD. I KNW U DNT REALISE U DON KOLO ALREADY BUT DATS FOR REAL. I PITY YOU. BETA LEAVE AFRICAN COUNTRY AND GO BACK TO NAIJA OK. BETA TO DIE IN NAIJA DAN TO DIE THERE IN GUINEA BISSAU. OK MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
You be fool and mumu,don't have time for dis ur shit ode big fool as you have said to be mumu.silence is the best answer for a fool like you mumu.na God go punish you foolish fellow.na ogun go punish all una family u wey no sabi work at all.you dey talk rubbish untop d client wey I no know,if he sure for you let me know the client and the name u dey use.mumu small yahoo boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL RETURN IT BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AME.

YOU BASTARD NO BE WETIJ U DEY DO WITH EMAIL BOX WEY CARRY 2012 OLYMPICS LOTTERY DRAW UNITED KINGDOM

EXCEPT IF YOU NO DEY DO SAME THING ONLINE YOU WILL LOOK FOR ME TO APOLOGIZE YOU IMBECILE YOU AND UR FAMILY NA THEM NO GO DO THIS CHRISTMAX NA GOD'S OWN KRAFF DEY TALK AND SO SHALL IT BE.

EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IN YOUR HANDS WILL DISTROY RIGHT IN YOUR FRONT YOU FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU EWU
It is always in my character to wish my enemies what they wish me, especially when they are foolish men like you, your days on the mother earth is already numbered, the transformation is going on now, the solution for your days on the mother earth is in my hand now, you surrender it and I have grab it foolish man, sorry for your life

EWU EWU

Folish man, you think say you follow, sorry, you no follow, daily bready is enough for your type

Bastard foo

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE FROM WAYO A GENERATIONS, IT WILL NEVER NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU OR ANY ONE YOU KNOW

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA NA MUGU MAYBE YOUR FAMILY THEY PRODUCE ALL MUGUS WAY WE DEY CHOP. ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
he that is cause ME is cause,(GENESIS,12:2-3)
Please,mind what you say. If u are a fraud I'm not one. The sales of oil bock in nigeria is real,unless if u are duped before with it.
The measure that you use for another person will be use for you.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
AM BEGGING YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO FORGIVE ME JUST THIS ONE
GOOD MORNING SIR,I GOT YOUR MESSAGE AND I WAS TOUCHED WITH THE CONTENT THERE IN.SIR I AM BEGING FOR FORGIVENESS AND I AM PROMISING YOU THAT AS FROM THIS MOMENT I WILL NEVER I SAY NEVER DO THIS KIND OF JOB AGAIN IN MY LIFE SIR.
TO ME YOU ARE MY SAVIOUR AND I THANK YOU SIR FOR YOUR GOOD ADVICE.SIR COULD YOU BELIEF THAT I HAVE'NT GOT ONE PENNY PEOPLE DESPITE UPON MY HOW HARD I TRIED.EVEN BEFORE I GOT YOUR MESSAGE I HAVE SOLD MY LAPTOP AND ALL OTHER THINGS I USED FOR THIS JOB SIR.SIR I BELIEF GOD LOVE ME THAT WAS WHY YOU ARE GIVING ME THIS LAST CHANCE.SIR I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT YOU LET ME KNOW THE FACT.I PRAY WHAT SO EVER YOU LAY YOUR HANDS UPON SHALL BE PROSPER SIR.SIR IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN SIR,ALTHOUGH I DON'T HAVE MONEY
BUT IF I STRUGGLE HARD AND FIND GOOD I WILL MAKE IT FOR SURE.ONCE AGAIN SIR FORGIVE SIR AND I HAVE ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS FROM GOD TOO.

[email protected]
Quote:
pls my guy am not who u think i am...i think sum one hack my box bcos all the insult and beef am getting from u guys is tomuch now....abeg dont write to dis email again bcos is a fake one.....i naver had any beef wit anybody but u keep sending me mail all the time...dis box was hacked am not who u think i am.......peace!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AWAY MONKEY. IM NOT AFRAID. WE DO THE SAME THINGS.
GO AWAY AND NOT WRITE TO ME AGAIN. ALL YOU SAY IS BACK TO YOU.
BACK TO SZENDER
IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP SENDING ALL THIS RUBBISH TO MY BOX MIND YOU OR YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR LIFE CHOSE ONE

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the bigest fool I have ever seen go fuck your mother in the ass

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE NEVER SEE A FOOL LIKE YOU ON EARTH. ANIMAL

ALL MUGU`S ARE FROM YOUR FAMILY SO KEEP CALLING ALL GUY MEN NOT TO CONTACT THEM BECAUSE YOUR FAMILY BORN MUGU ON INTERNET.

IDIOT.

Quote:
I AM A VERY RICH MAN NOT AN ANIMAL LIKE YOU. YOUR SURPOSED TO LIVE IN SIDE THE BUSH.

[email protected]
Quote:
fool $50 yahoo boy goat cow
your mama toto dog don fuck tire cat come do for inside fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Because i am not living on human law, since spirit have no desolation, why are you laying a curse from fear of your ignoramus. i pray for your awaking.the justice don,t have sentiment.no incident in creation.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU,IF YOU ARE A REAL G MAN YOU COULD HAVE NOT HAVE SAID ALL THIS,OWU WILL FINISH YOU IDIOT.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic