SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

GHANA–CORNWALL-GHANA SAFARI: 6000+ Miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those were gay old times. I remember the brother being pissed off a shit when we told him his brother had been killed by gunshot. And when poor John finally came back he wasn't all to pleased with us.

I listened to the whole recording and I have to say that it was 28 minutes of bliss. I wonder though if a real victim would have accepted all that abuse from mr Lee. Have Wa called him? If not it might e a fun call.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest that Pr1cky complain to Mal about this rude, aggressive control freak that he (Mal) brought into his life, so that Mal can ask Lee what the hell is going on. It might prove to be a distraction.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
George Carl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just listened to the phone conversation. Sweet!

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks, all.

Update: If the plan works this weekend, the bottom is going to fall out of their worlds Cool

Watch this space.
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is an absolutely epic lad rant! I can't believe that his head didn't explode during it.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If the plan works this weekend, the bottom is going to fall out of their worlds

Are you saying there is something below where they are now????

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ They have entered to a world where Wile E. Coyote holds a diploma in physics.

So why not? I'm sure they have a chance of falling even deeper if nothing falls on them.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IM_Dumm wrote:

Are you saying there is something below where they are now????

They should be thankful TM isn't arranging one of those beer and curry weekends where they end up with the world falling out of their bottoms. Ouch! Mr. Green

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just listened to the phone call compilation - priceless! I don't know how you can do that without getting the giggles.

There should be a megaphone icon or something for making a lad so angry that his neighbours complain about the disturbance at midnight. Now SHUT UP!, you a very stupid man.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Mister Volleyball
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great sound clip from the 30 minute conversation.

SHUTUP!!!! over and over. Hilarious

mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know how you put up with that shit from a lad. I told my wife one time to SHUT UP and she beat the tar out of me. Laughing

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
There should be a megaphone icon or something for making a lad so angry that his neighbours complain about the disturbance at midnight.

What a great idea! Cool
<TM keeps an eye on his signature>
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any update TM?
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Fridge! Loooong time, no see...

Yes. I do have one, but it is a long update and I haven't typed it yet as my PC keyboard is malfunctioning.

Anyway, I am expecting some more fun with LSK this coming weekend, so I have planned a double update afterwards.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, just wow. bow_down Mr. Green bow_down

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh what a tease lol i love how effortlessly Mr Pr1cky gets a rant from lads! Razz

Obfuscated Mr. Pr1cky's name at the request of Mr. PR1cky himself. -luckey
basts child
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow great job! Very Happy

Malaysia x9 Benin x2 United States X24 United Kingdom X138 Cayman Islands Australia x3 Cambodia Flag x2 Thailand x2 South Africa x4 Czech Republic Netherlands Japan China X2 Hong Kong X3 Canada x5 Nigeria x11 Ireland x2 Ivory Coast Togo X4 Ghana X12 Spain x10 Saudi Arabia x3 United Arab Emirates x2 Switzerland 2 Antigua flag needed
Closed lad accounts x 15 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg 2012 Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015
Safari for my Sand Timer Lagos,Nigeria to Parakou,Benin Lad Senator Anyim Pius
~okay yes i we be mayonaise for you~
THE WESTERN UNION MUST GIVE YOU A PEPPER AS A RECEIPT. IF THEY GAVE YOU THIS CONFIRMATION PEPPER THEN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME OKAY.
'rooms are fully air-Conditional' Air, get while it lasts!
~ANCIENT, not old!~ Says Basts Child!
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just listened to Mr. Lee lose his mind. Brilliant as always, TM! Thumbs up

EDIT: I love that he's standing in his neighborhood at Midnight yelling "WAKE UP!!!" and "SHUT UP!!!" This is priceless. Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
‘I LOVE KILL YOU .... .....’

Mr Lee scratched his backside as he looked out of his bedroom window. The sun was rising. Cockerels called noisily as they pecked around in the dust with their attendant hens. He spat at them as he pulled a cigarette out of a crumpled packet. It was Saturday 2 November. This was going to be a very special day. Mr Pr1cky had at last agreed to go to London to meet with Isaac. Pr1cky’s jeweller friend would be driving him to Covent Garden in London, where they would meet with the jeweller’s cousin, also a jeweller, and Isaac's gold sample would at long last be assayed. Once it checked out, Pr1cky would hand the $234 000 to Isaac and the Scam would be completed.

The stupid Maga thought that Lee would be inviting him over to Ghana, where he would meet the acclaimed Nigerian prophet T B Joshua. Lee had assured Pr1cky that the great Prophet would cure Pr1cky’s health problems and make him walk again. Little did Pr1cky know that he had more chance of Lassa Fever than of ever meeting Lee once he had stolen his money.

Then, it all went silent for Mr Lee. He was unable to raise Pr1cky on the phone all Saturday. The lazy and unpredictable Isaac told him that he hadn’t even bothered to go to the meeting. Lee had so far invested 8 months of his life into this Maga. Over £1000 had been spent on sending Isaac to London.

Where was Pr1cky now? What had happened to Lee’s $234 000 USD? What was going on? Mr Lee was going out of his mind with the stress and worry of it all.

Lee did not know that Pr1cky had received a completely unexpected e.mail on the night before the London meeting. It had changed everything!

Yes, Saturday was indeed going to be a very special day.

Actually, it would be more ‘special’ than Mr Lee could have ever imagined...

Quote:
Dear Mr Lee,

This is Pr1cky. It is now Monday morning. Thank you for your 2 e.mails. You say that you are unaware what has been happening about my London trip. I am surprised, as I thought that Prophet T B Joshua would have spoken with you by now. Below is his e.mail to me from Friday evening:

Quote:
URGENT FROM PROPHET T.B JOSHUA

MY DEAR CHILD PR1CKY,

I AM PROPHET T.B JOSHUA FROM S.CO.A.N CHURCH, NIGERIA. I KNOW THAT MY DISCIPLE MR. LEE SAM KONG HAS SPOKEN WITH ME ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. I AGREED TO SEE YOU AT MY CHURCH IN IKOTUN-EGBE, LAGOS, WHERE I WILL USE MY ANOINTING WATER AND SURELY, WITHJ GODS GRACE, CURE YOU OF YOUR AILMENTS. THIS I PROMISE.

ANYWAY, NOW DOWNB TO BUSINESS MY DEAR PR1CKY. I KNOW FROM MR. LEE THAT YOU HAVE GENEROUSLY OFFERED TO GO TO LONDON TOMORROW, TO COMPLETE YOUR BUSINESS. I WAS VERY ANGRY WHEN I HEARD THIS, AS A SICK MAN SHOULD NOT TRAVEL SO FAR TO MEET A BOY WHO IS TOO LAZY TO COME TO YOUR HOME.

YOU MAY NOPT KLNOW THAT I HAVE ANOTHER S.C.O.A.N CHURCH IN LONDON AND SO, I AM PERSONALLY SNEDING 3 OF MY PASTORS TO MEET WITH YOU AT YOUR HOME TOMORROW. THEY WILL BRING WITH YOU THE SAMPLE OF GOLD FOR YOU TO ASSAY. GIVE THEM THE CASH AND THEY WILL TAKE IT TO ISSAC IN LONDON FOR YOU. THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE FOR THIS ERVICE.

NOW, I WANT YOU TO KEEP THIS ARRANGEMNET STRICTLTY CONFIDENTIAL FOR NOW. MR LEE AND ISSAC MUST NOT KNOW UNTIL I TELL THEM TOMOROW EVENING. IT WILL BE A HAPPY SURPRISE FOR THEM.#

MY PASTORS WILL BE WITH YOU TOMORROW AT MIDDAY TO ONE O’CLOCK. THEY WILL CALL YOU AT 12 MIDDAY, SO KEEP YOUR OPHONES NOW OFF UNTIL THEN.##

THIS IS GOD SWILL. I BLESS YOU MY DEAR CHILD.

YOURS IN GOD,

PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA

The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations
Partnering with Mr Lee Sam Kong

Anyway, Mr Lee, the 3 Pastors came to my place today around 1230 hrs. They travelled from London by rail and then got a taxi to the car park up here. The jeweller drove me there and we met them all. Unlike Isaac, they came to my home. Pastor Mb@yo brought a kilo of Gold Dust and fished out a small sample, which the jeweller took away to assay. Meanwhile, Pastors Kofi and Kojo talked with me about the great work of the Prophet T B Joshua. The jeweller called me to confirm that the Gold Dust assayed at 22 carats. I then handed over the cash, as you and I had agreed. It was the GBP equivalent of $234 000 USD, which is £146 900 GBP.

We sent the jeweller’s cousin in London to meet with Isaac at the bar, but he did not turn up. You made a BIG mistake, using someone like this to handle such a deal. He is lazy and incompetent.

Despite Isaac’s apathy, I did my duty towards him and peeled off a few thousand pounds in cash for Isaac. I asked Pastor Kojo to give the money to Isaac in London this evening. He promised me that he would do so.

Before they left, they anointed my head with some of the Prophet’s anointing water. I felt very sleepy afterwards.

Now, so you may feel secure in all of this, I took some pictures with my mobile phone. I attach these.

1. Pic of Pastor Kofi in the car park, waiting to use the public toilet.
2. Pic of Pastor Mb@yo with the Gold Dust.
3. Pic of the Gold sample for Assay.
4. Pic of Pastor Kojo leaving at his taxi. You can see my briefcase in his hand.
5. Pic of the cash for Isaac, together with a handwritten note I made for him.

Well, my friend, when will the Gold be shipped to me?

Yours,

Pr1cky

As Mr Lee soaked in the words on the monitor a few inches front of him, he broke out in a sweat. The photos caused a dull pain in his left chest. A mixture of frustration, anger, and terrible depression washed over him, numbing his senses. Those b*st*rd Nigerian e.mail harkers had chopped his deal. It was all gone.

Lee hardly had the mental energy to log out of his e.mail. About to leave the cyber café, he noticed an e.mail in his Inbox. Maybe, just maybe, one of his many e.mail bombs had brought him a client. Possibly, just possibly, he could recoup the monies he owed the local mobsters that had financed Isaac’s passage to England. He opened the e.mail. It was another scathing message from the imposter Lee Sam Kong’s e.mail account:
Quote:
On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 10:07 PM, Lee Sam Kong <[email protected]> wrote:

GUY, STAY AWAY FOR DI MUGU. NA AM BI MINE . WI GET PISTOL NA CUTLASS. U
DEY DIGGIN UR GRAVE. I TEL U DI TRUTH, OK?

Lee Sam Kong

Lee had ignored all of the other mocking e.mails from his imposter, but this time, he lost his temper and hammered out a message on the keyboard:
Quote:
GUY YOU BE FOOL........... SHOW YOUR FACE......
YOU DEY TALK TO SPIRIT.
WORK WAY I WORK SINCE 2012. I LOVE KILL YOU .... .....

Mr Lee stormed out of the cyber café and kicked a tin can so hard that it wrapped itself around his shoe. He hopped on one leg, trying to wrest it off, whilst a local man sat chewing a stick watched him with evident glee.

It had been a very bad day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t4Oe9ruwGQ

NB: Three of the Pics used in this Bait were actually obtained from Lads in this Safari with Dr Mike: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=235233&highlight=
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good stuff TM.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is pure genius and why I love baiting with you. Excellent chop TM.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful, just beautiful. Are you gonna ring him again by any chance to see if a further deal could be come to, now your cured.

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top Notch baiting, TM! Laughing Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definately hits the right spot Very Happy

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to ruin a lad's weekend! A pity no cam at the cafe.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic