SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Potential scam site but could be ITP

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SirBaitAlot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed a loan scammer and during our back and forth, he sent me this site

http://fundnincln.com/index.pyc

Do you guys think this could be an ITP? Is there a way to check if this is a legit company in India?
George Carl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If in doubt, drop it. Lots of scammers to bait out there.

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Given that the registration is in Panama, the IP is in the Czech Republic and the site is less than two months old, I'd be plenty suspicious. There's no actual website at that domain, so it's being used just for the email.

If it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hidden registrant + one year registration = fake. There is a website, but for some strange reason, it's written in compiled Python.

What's in Panama is Private Whois. We don't know where the registrant is.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Their contacts page has:

Quote:
SIR RAMA CHANDRAN FUNDING LOAN COMPANY INC.
Headquarters

SIR RAMA CHANDRAN FUNDING LOAN COMPANY INC
32 Forest Drive,
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!
UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF:
Registration (623704)
INDIA

Contact Emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

MOBILE NUMBER:
+919910594127
+918527372286

Looks like they're hedging their bets with the free email addies, as if they are expecting their domain to be killed.

Looks hinkey to me, but needs further investigation.

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The site is total BS. Mentions Seattle location with no US Contact information.

http://fundnincln.com/leadership.pyc

Copied from

http://investorscapitalgroup.com/leadership <<< legit site

The faker claims to be in Seattle on this page http://fundnincln.com/index%20pyc

Bait away and if you have email9s) showing AFF post the information in the fake bank forum.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
SirBaitAlot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it a good candidate for killing? These sites are way too easy to backup and put back on a different domain but it might cause our scammer some pain.

How do I submit it for killing? I have a running thread of emails claiming that this is a lending business. I am continuing to bait. This site is definitely actively being used to scam people.

What's AFF?
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Greetings Sir!

AFF = Advance Fee Fraud. In order to get a "loan" the lad will milk a victim for fees upfront. There is no real loan, and the fees disappear with the lad.

I'm happy to help, as are any of the other sitekillers. Just drop one of us a PM and we'll help you sort it. Smile

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The site you have there is definitely dirty.

To submit it for killing, simply post a thread with a link to the site in the fake sites forum, give a few reasons why you think it's fake, and set the status on the thread to Need Help. We'll take it from there.

Edit: Don't worry about having to post it in the fake sites forum. I sent the site to El Capitan Borracho, who entered it in the Fake Sites Database at Artists Against 419.

The scam site you found is registered with internet.bs. That company that suspends any domains registered with them that are in the database. The site should go down very quickly, and I'll update you when it does.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dead
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet. Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
SirBaitAlot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are amazingly quick. My first sig icon is a site kill. Yay.

Edit: BTW how do I add an indian flag to my sig?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't get a flag unless you write a report. If the registrar kills it just for being added to the database, no flag. But I do have a flag that I scored by reporting a site to Directi (who normally kills sites just for being in the DB) while aa419 was under a DoS attack.

It's . For most countries you type "flag_" and the two-letter country code, then put colons around it.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118861

Quote:
Flags are for killing fake banks or sites used for fraud. You do this by writing an abuse report (sometimes more than 1) to the hoster. When the site goes 404, 403, or suspended, you get to put a flag in your sig for the country where the bank or company claimed to be located. Please see the fake sites forum for further explanation.

There are a few internet registrars who have deals in place with Artists Against 419. For these companies, if a domain registered with them gets a database entry in AA419's database of fraudulent domains, they will suspend that domain without an abuse report needing to be written (which was the case here). In that case, no flags awarded as an abuse report wasn't needed to be written or sent.

If you would like to learn more about the fake sites finding/reporting process, there are several regular contributors to the fake sites forum that I'm sure would be happy to help you learn how to score some little flag icons for your signature.

Take care,
El Capt.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic