SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sanil/ameli

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Orville!
Again I to go to the Internet of cafe and again very to rejoice to see your letter! Thanks, that you care of me and me are pleasant and are sweet to think, that is far, you are, as the man who loves me and wishes to be with me nearby! I think of it all time and too very much it I love, it often dreams me at night and I dream of ours with it to a meeting!!! All these words are written about you my favourite Orville!!! To me it is very pleasant, that you love me and dream of ours with you the future!!! This future can is very fast present if we try to it together. I cannot live without you and you can say, that it is nonsenses and I have gone mad, but it is valid so. I constantly think of you, you can fascinate me? I go to sleep and I wish you good night and to rise with thought on you in the morning.
For days on end I only think of ours with you to a meeting, about that as at the airport I will run to you, to embrace and kiss you and to speak about love!!! It will be the happiest day in my life!!! We should see each other, look in the face, hear a voice, feel hands, lips and a body!!! To embrace and kiss!!!! To cry and laugh!!!! We will have all pleasures of a life, we will have simple happiness - to be together and to enjoy our love!!!!! I very much wish to be with you together, to give you caress and tenderness, care and love! I wish to prepare for you good kitchen and to indulge you different a dish!!!
It is a lot of salads, soups, hot dishes and many other things. I cannot tell to you about all kitchen because it is possible to tell about it many hours. But when we will meet, I will prepare for you a lot of kitchen and I know, that it is pleasant to you! I wish to do your house by even more light and cosy!!!! I to enclose in it all love and to us the nest will be very good in our love!!!! We will change together and we will study each other more every day!!!
I wish to know about you all and I never will be secrets at us!!!! We will struggle with all problems and to overcome all difficulties on our way!!! Our love to help us always!!!! The love is the finest feeling, presented the God to people!!!! All fine to be created by love, love to do people better and is more light!!!! Love - the purest and light in our life!!!! When we will meet, you learn, that such present happiness and simply will not want me to release anywhere! We to present each other the finest feeling all over the world and we to enjoy our love!!!! I so wish to be with you and in my last letter you did not receive this letter possibly? I wrote to you data of bank from travel agency. They to give data of bank of the main manager of travel agency in Poland to Mr. Witold:

USD (American dollars) ONLY:
HOLDER NAME: Witold Piwonski,
HOLDER ADDRESS: Wola Okrzejska street 238, 21-480 ZIP CODE, city - Okrzeja
IBAN NUMBER: PL76 1240 2698 1787 0010 4979 0145.
BIC/SWIFT: PKO PPL PW.
BANK ADDRESS: PKO SA, ul. Wyszynskiego 21, 21-400 Lukow.

Payment will go to the main office of travel agency and it is safe.
Our love will live eternally in our hearts! We should protect it, and care! We should keep it and transfer through all our life!!!! I very much hope for you, that you to give the chance to us to become happy!!! I know, that my happiness - to be near to you and I cannot present myself with other man, I wish to be only with you! I your girl and I will be only yours for ever!!!! I love you very much very strongly!!!

I dream of you every day and night!!!!!!!!
You - my happiness and pleasure, you - my life!!!!!!!!

For ever yours Sanilya

Good morning my sexy Sanilya! How are you doing today? I am always happy to find your mails and the one you send me today makes my heart skip a beat. I now know we are just a little closer to being together. I will send that to my bank for payment angel so we can get you home.

I would never call you mad my dear, I don't want you to think of living without me. I want you always to have us in your mind and know that we are about to create our own family.

I am looking forward to our meeting in the airport when I finally have everything that I could never find in a mail. I look forward to our ride home where we will speak of many things if you are not too tired. We have so much to learn about one another and it must happen with us together now.

I can hardly wait to taste your dishes and I have no doubt you will be a great cook and I will get meals I did not know before. My skills in the kitchen are somewhat limited but I can cook a few things. I do better at the barbecue grill outside but can still make some foods in the kitchen.

You are now forever mine baby girl and soon we will share those day and night time thoughts together.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Love mine Orville!!!
Today I again to be confident, that I will see from you the letter!!!! I your letters need also you it know, because you - my big happiness. I cannot live now without your letters, as fish without water, as a bird without the sky, as the person without air!!! You to make me mad and happy and I wish to remain such always!!!! I wish to care of you and to help you always. Because you my big love, and I cannot live without you! I cannot write words all my love to you, all my pleasure and the happiness, all my feelings! I to have big fire in my heart! You to kindle this fire and to transform into a fire it!!! No problems and difficulties can extinguish my fire, my love to you!!!! In the summer I saw as a star to fall in the sky!!!
People say, that if to have time to think of desire, when to fall a star it will come true! I have thought of the desire to find the love!!!! My desire now a reality and I am happy to know it!!!! Last night I looked at the sky and have recollected as I have thought of desire in the summer!!! I have thought of this desire, and I thought, that it will be executed and then I will be happy. But I not to know, that my happiness will be such strong and big!!! I never to think, that to a smog to love madly and passionately!!! I have found you and now I to understand, that love and happiness - the finest feelings!!! Last night I again to think of you and to dream of our meeting! I to represent much different pictures from our future life! And I again and again dreamt. And my dream was to be with you and to love you and to enjoy our life!!! I to understand, that my heart full of love and much different words about love it is possible to tell!!! I to start to try to compose for you verses!!!! I to do rhymes about our love!!! I the first time in the life to compose verses and I hope, that you will love it!!!!

I will be as flowers, both the life to rise and the sun too!
And only beams to go to me, I will understand all also I love you!
I only learn all your love.
And tenderness all yours in me is now!
And I to feel your love to me!
I scarlet colour love also it means, that I love you!!!
I only love you and I can not live without you!!!
My love flares, thirst
And I want some water from a love cloud!
And before me to arise you, and you will show me the dreams!
And I love you my love!!!
And I can live only with you in love!!!!!!!!

My love about love to you and I all it to speak this small prose about you and our love!!! My love I again and again to say to you, that I love you!!!! I hope, that all my dreams to coincide with your desires!!!!
I wish to be only with you and to enjoy our life!!!! I am confident, that we will have a long and happy life together!!! I to feel and prompt me my heart it! Each new day to give to me it is more than love, it is more than happiness! Each your letter to be stored in my heart, each your word to be in mine smothering!!! I again and again to send to you many hot and gentle kisses!!!! I wish to kiss much you all and to give to you many caress and love!!! I love you, my prince Orville!!!! I will always love you!!!! Yours

Good morning my lovely princess! How was your weekend? I missed you and your letters but I am glad to find one waiting for me today. I wish I had checked again yesterday before I left here I would have written sooner. I do not want you to live without me or even think in that way. I would not want to be an Orville without my sweet Sanilya! We need to come together and make our family and future.

Of course I enjoy your verse of love dear. I am not a man of such words so I can not create such verse. I will have to find words and actions to keep those fires burning inside you. I will love to have many of those hot, gentle kisses and share all of those sweet caresses. We have a lifetime to enjoy all of these things.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my favourite and darling Orville!!!
I very much to rejoice today to see your letter!!! You again and again to give to me it is a lot of happiness and pleasure!!! You are a real man and I love you very strongly!!!! I always will be with you nearby!!! I do not have word to tell to you about all my love to you!!! You simply to present to me a new life and I am happy, that this new life will be only with you, mine Orville!!!!
We always will be a support each other both understanding and trust!!! I every day and night to dream about a meeting with you!!! I not to go feet, I to fly on love and happiness wings!!! It you to make me such happy and I to thank the God, that it to help us to find each other!!! Last night I to come back home after work! I to go along the street and to look at stars! I to dream of you, mine Orville!!!! Then I to hear how to swear the man and the woman!!! They to go near to me and to shout against each other!!! The woman to accuse the man, that he to think only of itself(himself) and not care of it!!! The man to shout to it, that it the bad wife and the housewife!!! I not to overhear their conversation!
They to shout very loudly!!! I to think of you during this moment!!! I to think, that we will never swear and shout!!! We always will understand each other both care and love!!!! With these thoughts on you I have come home! Again I was one in cold apartment!!! Cold - because I live one!!! I to represent, that now you too will come from work and we will sit down together a table to eat!!!! I to dream and think of you recently much!!! I to represent our meeting often!!! I close eyes and to see your image, your person, eyes and hands!!!
You in mine smothering and heart, you in my thoughts and feelings, you always with me!!!!! I think what to remain a few time for sew meetings, but this time goes very long and difficultly!!! Each new day and hour our meeting to become close! But now you are far from me and only our letters to warm our hearts and our love!!! But this happy day will come and we will look in the face each other!!!
It will be the happiest day in my life!!! It will be day of our happiness and love and in many years we will celebrate this day as a holiday!!! Because this day we will meet, and we will be together!!!!! I love you, mine Orville!!! I always in your heart and you in mine!!! Our love - the most light and tender feeling which I to test for some last years my life!!!! And this love will live in my heart always!!!! Now I to finish my letter and I hope, that tomorrow again I will see from you some words full of love!!! Please to write to me, and to tell that if you you help me? The travel agency will wait for payment this week. As already term approaches also you tell to me your opinion if you help darling Orville!!!! I to kiss you it is a lot of and gently!!! Yours

Good morning my angel! How are you doing today? Our letters here bring a lot of happiness for one another. Our meeting will bring us together and we will share all the pleasure that we have thought about since our meeting.

You are the woman that I've always dreamed of, I knew it from the start. You are going to be a wonderful, friend, lover, wife and mother to our babies. You are so sweet and gentle, intelligent and lovely, I am really going to enjoy knowing that I am the luckiest man alive to have you for myself.

You scared me a bit when you spoke of the arguing couple you saw and heard. That is not ever going to be us darling. We are adults and know how to communicate in a proper manner. All that fighting and yelling solves nothing. A little conversation goes a lot further than yelling and screaming.

I have sent all the information to my bank to be paid so they should watch for it to arrive sometime this week. I don't know exactly how long it will take to do everything once they get it but I am anxiously awaiting your arrival to me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Orville, and how you today? How your mood? I think, that at you all is good!
Today we again have bad weather and all the day it is raining, but in the cafe Internet to see very warm here again I again from you the letter! I very much to rejoice again! You really very kind person and at you are smothering and kind heart. Also I see your letter and so is glad to read all your words darling Orville.
I am glad to read your letters, I to appreciate your words. It is glad, that you answer me always!!!! I am happy, that have found you in this big world. I see yours kindness and care and all good will return to you, mine Orville!!!! You very beautiful, at you the kind soul and heart! My Love to you is very difficult for telling words, the love needs to be felt! I feel, that I love you all heart and soul! I want, that you always to know it and never to forget!
I will tell to you of what I now thought, and also last night. I to represent as I I will sit at home in the afternoon and to wait for you from work. I will be cleaned in the house and to prepare good meal! You to come home and I will embrace at once you and to kiss. Then we together to sit down a table and to eat! In your house it will be always pure and cosy, to like you it! You will always know, that the house you is waited by your favourite girl Sanilya who already misses on you and waits, when you to come from work!
But it will be only first time. As then I wish to work also itself. I think, what we can select to me work unequivocally at you for me??? I think, that we can. We can with you all. When we together - we force which cannot be won!!!!!!!! We will be strongest, because our feelings will be strong!!!!
And now I will tell, that I want: I always to dream, that my beloved to bring to me a breakfast in bed in the morning! I looked a film and to me very much I want it! It is very romantic and beautiful! You will bring to me a breakfast in bed at least once??? Now I to go home, but tomorrow there will be a new day and I will see again your letter and your gentle words of love!!! Today the travel agency speaks to me that I asked from you a paper - as a copy of transfer of money where there is a bank press. That I could transfer it there for expectation. As they still have received nothing the new. I kiss you much - much, yours

Good morning my sexy Sanilya! How are you today? Everything is fantastic here just being very excited tha soon my beautiful wife will be here with me. I will be very happy to bring you breakfast in bed and on much more than one occasion. I will also enjoy those nights that I come home to my lovely wife for a hug, kiss and sweet words before a meal. I will also have no trouble making a meal if I should be the first one home and waiting for you.

I do not mind if you choose to work and I am sure we will have no trouble finding a job for you. It is not something I would force on you but if you want it you shall have it.

Honey, my bank does not give me that type of paper the agency speaks about. They used to years ago but not any longer. I am not sure how long the transfer takes but it might not have had time to be there yet. I don't really know. Some of our suppliers have to wait 3-4 days here in the US so I am guessing this might take longer.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my beloved in this world Orville!!! As I am glad, that at last again I can write you the letter. You - my love and a life and I will speak you these words in each letter! I love you very strongly and I will always love, we with you will live together long and happily!!! I am glad, that have written these words at the very beginning of my letter. As it is important to you the nobility!!! You should know that I feel. Now my life has strongly changed, I have found the present love, I to rejoice to each new day, each your letter, each your word, I am happy to live, I love this world, I love you Orville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I wish to send to you also my last photos.
Soon, very soon we will together and each lived day brings to me pleasure, that for one day our meeting became closer! I wish you good night always and kind morning too. I thank destiny that has found the happiness, and I ask it that it preserved you against different misfortunes!!! Yesterday it was a little cool. Thus I could walk only about 30 minutes, and at once go home, to be heated. As I to watch over my health.
When I to go home, I have presented as we will walk with you on different streets, to hold each other for hands, to kiss, and easier to enjoy our love!!!! With these thoughts I have come home and have laid down in cold bed and again dreamt of you. I have presented, that you now nearby warm me the body and to me to become warmly and well! We start to kiss and gently caress each other! From these thoughts to me became hot!!! I have understood, that not only I love you, but still I want as the man, I wish to be engaged in fantastic sex with you, mine Orville!!! It will be paradise pleasure and I think, that this higher pleasure when loving each other people have sex!!!
I embrace now a pillow because you are not present nearby. A pillow same soft, as well as you Orville. And consequently I embrace a pillow, and I represent you near to me.
I read in many books about the sex, what poses can be used, also places where it is possible to have sex is better. I already said to you, that I all it take from books. But I want to try with you it in a reality. ok? I think, what you will not take offence? I think, that you like it!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and I wish to give you all myself completely! It will be a fairy tale!!! As soon as we will decide, that we should meet and we will appoint date of our meeting. I will write you all details of my flight and you will know date, a place, time and number of flight of my flight to my favourite Orville!!!! But I do not know till now if it is. You have told that already helped me and has sent money to Poland on the bank account of the main manager? If you can give me any data of it probably number transaction or exact date of the transaction. Or any other data that I could transfer it in travel agency for expectation. I yet have not received from you it and I will wait ok? Now I need to go for work, but I again and will think and dream again of us with you! I kiss you and I wait for our meeting, yours

Good morning my little princess! How are you today? Thank you for your sweet letter and always fantastic photos. I really enjoy looking at you and in the one you sent me I can see exactly how you will look sitting beside me in the pickup when we travel somewhere. I can also see how you will look stretched out across our bed.

Yes we are going to be very happy and love each other forever and that will grow every day as we learn more about each other and create our family together.

I would never take offence for you wanting to try different things in our bed and I will make sure that we always try many positions, situations, toys and many other experiences that we can share and enjoy. I am not sure what all you have read and would be happy to discuss it and try them. I am not afraid of the things that might make you curious or excited.

I will call my bank when they open this morning and find out what I can for you. i will be glad when you get it and we are able to get you home with the man that will keep you the rest of our lives.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my gentle, and my best prince Orville!!!
Often I to go to cafe and to see your letters and I to be shone with happiness, that soon we will together! I to rejoice to each new day because for one day our meeting is closer now also I very happy and cheerful!! I am glad, that you write me also that you want! You write just those words which I wish to hear from you. And also I want, that at a meeting you also often spoke to me about love. Because I such girl, I cannot live without love. I want, that me loved, respected, "carried on hands". It will be to me it is pleasant!!!!!!!!!! You to write very gentle letters and my heart to be filled with the big love when I read your letters!!! I never thought, that to a smog to find the love and still so is far from me. If to me somebody has told 3 months ago, that I will soon love the man from other country I not to trust in it!
But I to meet you Orville and to fall in love with you very strongly and now not to represent meaning of the life without you, my favourite Orville!!!! You - my day and night, my pleasure and happiness, my love and my future!! I want, that we were a support each other, also we loved each other, while the death will not separate us. The truth? I am ready to give you all my heart. I live for you, we are created for each other, for our love there is no border and barriers, she will live in our hearts eternally!!!! I want, that you to know it always!!! When to go to cafe I very cheerful and to open my mail with the big excitement. I to see your letter and my mood to become even better and I with excitement in heart start to read your letter! Now I to write you the answer and to have a lot of emotion because you will read this and your heart will strongly fight from emotion!!!
In the evening, I constantly to think of you, to dream of us and our future! I start to miss, but then to think, that very soon I will with you and again my mood is much better! You to give me pleasure and if I to think of you to me at once it is warm and good in a shower and heart!!! Yesterday I to see I wash the acquaintance and to say, that I am fast to go to you on a visit Orville! She to embrace me and to wish my of good luck and happiness and to ask, that I wrote it letters! But I have told to it, that I to go to you only for some months. Though I think, that if we love each other - we will be together all life!! I have told, that I will write it letters and that it not to worry for me because I to go to my kind, gentle, favourite Orville which will love me and care of me!!! My acquaintance asked, that I sent you "greetings"! Now I to go home and I will miss and wait for your sweet letter on Monday and also some. The information if you helped me!!! I kiss you, yours

Good morning my beautiful treasure! How is your weekend? I very much want our meeting, our marriage and our beautiful babies that we will be raising together. You certainly are not living without love, only the lack of my arms about you at this moment in time. That will be changing shortly because you are going to be my queen.

I have waited for such great communication with a person and I have found it now with you. My heart does find a lot of joy and emotion every time I find your mails. You are such a girl that I want to come home to every night after work and see my lady waiting impatiently for her evening hug, kiss, and cuddling on the sofa after our meal.

Please thank your acquaintance for her greeting and wishes for us and give her mine as well. You are certainly going to be with the man that you will be spending the rest of your life with.

Honey is that bank information correct? When I called yesterday they told me that the money had returned to them earlier that morning. I did not know what to do really other than tell them to send it again. Could you please check to be sure that is right?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my the most sweet, the kindest Orville!!!!!!!!! Favourite I should think of you. I simply sit also all my thoughts only about us with you. I any more do not wish to be here one at me, I would like to leave more soon to you. I so have grown fond of you for these days. I ask be not angry with me for that that I have fallen in love with you as small. You only should not judge me for it. Today one more most remarkable day in my life, our correspondence has resulted us as it seems to me to love and it is simply healthy. This day favourite for you as is fine as well as for me? Now you should not think there is nobody except me. You should think only of me, you should press only me. I wish only you. I want you my love.
Favourite Orville, today I have not gone for work because today I cannot work, I wish to go and collect surprises for you. I wish to prepare for you good gifts. I hope to you it is pleasant if I bring to you the presents gifts and it will be a surprise!!! As beautiful man's T-shorts. I would like to make for you that or pleasant that you have estimated it. The darling my girlfriends are very glad for us.
I am simple I can not will calm down, I would like to speak about you to all world.
Each time when I see the girlfriends I only I tell about you. I tell as you will meet me at the airport with colours, then will embrace me and will kiss, they are very glad for me and even envy a little, but I speak to them it is not necessary to envy me, you and will find to yourselves fine husbands. So it is healthy that I am fast I can see you at last. This just fine, I am really very happy, I all shine for pleasure, I am ready to jump and dance, shout for the whole world about love to you. Every day before a dream I lay and I try to present as it it will be healthy when I will see you. As you will be delighted at the sight of me.
We will embrace each other strong, strong. I think of that what there will be our first night much. I would like that you have given all the best completely and we were engaged with you in easier most remarkable sex, I will do all to give pleasure, I hope that you as will do all to give to me pleasure in bed. As I want it. As I love you. I know that you want that I did to you pleasant every day! I want and only to you. I wish to be only with one man in this life. So there is my education - to be only with one man till the end of a life. And I think it you Orville. I want it only with you, I wish to love you and I wish to be favourite by yours. My sweet love, my most good Orville. I wish to see more soon as you look in a reality. I would like a touch to you, it would be desirable to feel a smell of your skin, your hair. I think of you much. Favourite I want that you knew, you always in my head, in my thoughts and my heart. And still if we soon together then thanks to you. But I think that there are difficulties at you. But I confirm it and I gave you all correctly. I will wait for your following letter with even big impatience, I love you and I send you a warm and most gentle kiss. Yours for all life

Good morning my beautiful lover! How are you today? You have no need to worry about me judging or being angry with you. You and I both know this is very right for both of us. How could I possibly be upset when you are the only girl for me? I have fallen in love with you too along the way and I am not talking about in a small way.

The only gift that I actually wanted from Poland is my sexy Sanilya! If you choose to buy a T-short for me I will certainly wear it. It is nice that you choose to bring me something but I assure you I was not expecting it. I am pretty sure i won't have much with me at the airport, only flowers, but we will be making a stop or two on the way home.

You may feel free to say all that you like about us to your friends or anyone else. I am not bothered in the slightest. I want the world to know that we belong to one another. I am sure your friends are great and they will find the right lady for them when the time comes.

I will be a very happy man if you and I share our pleasures in the bed every night and sometimes in the morning or afternoon. I will always be open to try things for and with you. I will be waking many mornings wanting to feel my lovely wife once again. I think we need to discuss whether you are on birth control or not? If not I will take care of it until we are ready for children. I am hearing about a new thing for men where they inject particles of gold into the man and that prevents pregnancy. As an added bonus we can put some bling on that pearl necklace.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My darling Orville actually waited from you the answer. But as you did not write to me I wish you to ask precisely if you seriously to sew to a meeting. If so then we do it. If you something are afraid then tell to me and it is not necessary to search for another. Nevertheless if we have decided to meet now then I want it. And still to be together with you to learn each other better and to listen to our voices nearby, and always to have caress. I so all it want and I want that my dreams were not vain. Nevertheless I speak to you if you seriously then tell to me. Documents can be already soon ready and still paid nothing in travel agency. Nevertheless they wait it now and we should try. That I could do other step for our meeting. We already more than simply letters. I love you yours

Good morning my sexy Sanilya! How are you today? I had mailed you the other day, did you not get it? Of course I am serious about meeting you and beginning our family. Trust me there is nothing about us that scares me. I am looking forward to all of the talks, the touches and kisses that we will be sharing.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello dear Orville I always answer you letters. Also I am glad that you wrote to me and today Monday. I have bad news here that have received nothing travel agency from you. It is a pity to me that I spoke to them and you promised to help. That we to meet. Now I cannot receive tickets and on Thursday the trip will be already removed. To me so it is insulting that we waited so much and still surround us only words. I wish to be a number please yours

Good morning lovely Sanilya! How are you doing today? Honey don't be sad, let me call my bank and find out what is going on so we can get this trip arranged. I could not understand why I wasn't reading any mails from the agency so I had thought the money was already there. You are my number and the only one I will want for my life!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello dear Orville nevertheless the darling of thanks for your words. Also that as to our meeting I do not want that it was cancelled. Also I do not want that we had infringement of the contract with agency. Show me please a paper. As a remittance copy in agency where there is a press and date, and the bank signature then I can send it to agency. Why you do not give me it and if you really helped me the darling show. Then we can solve a problem and then speak about our meeting.
Yours for ever Sanilya I love you

Good morning baby! How are you today? Honey what is going on with that account that was given to me? The money returned to my bank for some reason. It has just been sitting there.

My bank does not provide that paper you speak of. The agent has to actually pick up the phone and call his bank and he should receive a notice of confirmation. This is all done electronically here not by old methods.

Please find out what is gong on with the agency. Their site, email and now their account is no good. What in the world is going on?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello dear Orville I see your words. I have decided to write again the answer. So already I do not hope at all for our meeting.
And still already spoke you always all information and I have all papers. My visa was not ready yet without full payment of a trip. I then would send to you copies of the visa and tickets. But it will not be ready also you did not wish to help me. I asked you to send me the document on that that you helped me. The agency waited also I promised to them always.
I feel now that have substituted people and to me it is not so pleasant

Good morning my baby! How are you doing today? Honey, I want to get you home, I have no idea why you are saying this. In order to do that I need that agency to provide us good information. It seems nothing they have given us works. Why is that my love? Their site, the account, none of it is working. I don't know what to do if they won't give us good information.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello dear Orville the darling. Nevertheless you should understand that it is not necessary to see this all from travel agency. The matter is that they do not work with citizens from other countries. Here in Azerbaijan they I work only with clients from Azerbaijan. And all here officially and already many people have left through this agency and also as tourists. I want as well that it was safe to pay a trip at once in agency. I do not understand why you speak the information on the Internet. It is not important for agency as they do not work with other countries
Yours

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic