SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eric and his doll

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meet Katey San (I've renamed her Mary)

Robert's profile was unfortunately removed from fmf...

Thank you for writing to me on fishmeetfish.

I really like your profile
I am made in china but live in the united states now.
I was shipped here at birth.

I am interested to hear more about you.
Katey San

Quote:

oh that good to hear .....welll....My Name is robert m. burchfield, i am 45 year young, i am originally from usa, Well let me describe my self, I am honest, Loving, caring, Romantic, Decent, loyal,kind, respectful and friendly, and out going personality I am thoughtful and generous with everyone i meet,,....
I am a self-confident individual who enjoys talking with and helping others.
As a good listener, I am very understanding and compassionate about the needs and desires of others.
I am liberal in my political views.. about my work am an Antiques Dealer , and in my spare time I enjoy traveling around the world, Visiting great restaurants and having friendly conversation is most enjoyable.
My favorite music is classic rock but I do like a variety of music.....so what is your age .....and what you like and what you dont like .......i mean your hubbies..? hope to hear from you soon

Hello again.
It was nice to hear from you. You sound like a perfect guy!
I am also a good listener. My owner talks all the time.

My age is 27. I like lube. I don't like deflation. I don't have hubbies.
But I like to share feelings and hope to find someone to share them with.

Yours,
Katey San

Quote:
oh that good ....i love that your age is ...to young ...well i dont mind .....what do you see in me .....that make you intrested in me ....and what is your occupation.......hun

You seem to listen very goodly.
This I like in you.
I feel old at 27 years old.
My body is not as it used to be.

I don't have an occupation. My owner takes care of all my bills.

How about you?

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is hilarious! Get em Ginger!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I could bait as a stick and they would still not understand.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's killing me is he didn't even look at your profile pic!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His problem isn't my profile pic, IT'S MY AGE. I'll have to find another mugu and try this at an older age.
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could try some overnight aging cream or tie a good one on and see how you look in the morning. Laughing

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this idea.....perhaps there's hope for Robert and Katey San after all!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a Penometer on you somewhere? Maybe the wear and tear is bothering him. Can't blame him for his concern. those patches could get expensive after a while.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should upgrade to Roxxxy the sex robot. She'll have to lie about her age though.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still interested!

Quote:
oh okay that good....nice to hear that ....and whi is your owner .....hun.....?
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1 - You are nuts.
2 - That is a compliment.
3 - Love the Bait.
4 - Last Weekend some Kooky Crazy College Kids were using such Dolls for flotation devices.
5 - It made me laugh but this is funnier by a long shot!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1 - yes, don't tell anyone ok?
2 - thanks!
3 - ahh, it needs work. I plan on upgrading but thanks again
4 - we fill these things with helium and see where they land around these parts
5 - helium filled blow up dolls are very funny until police get involved. um, not that I know anything about that.
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could put teeth in your doll, Ya know a Vampiresses man trap.

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^sounds painful. I like it!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since James won't write back I decided to send my photo and this message to all the love lads

thank you for messaging me on fishmeetfish

Well I am Mary. First generation developed in China.
Sent to USA at birth. I am 48 years old.
I am programmed to bring pleasure.

I hope you are ok with my writing to you. Please know your satisfaction
is my job.

Please write. I am lonely.

Answers:

[email protected] says
Quote:
Yeah...How are you doing this lovely Evening And Compliment of the Season to You? am sorry i did get back to you on time,it's indeed an honor to go through your profile I Must confess you possess a classic look that could drive any guy knot..I am a very easy going man. but new to this online dating i am willing to start a conversation with you beautiful that's if you don't mind...You never know until we try, one step at a time makes the future for two lovebirds cos life is too short. you can Text Me On my Cell Phone..Here is my Number....646 389 5418 add me to your yahoo email so we can chat more better..here is mine.......bmorgan1001 you can catch me Online there.Thanks for Reply...Berry

[email protected] says
Quote:
i goint get it you can send your more pic

[email protected] says
Quote:
I want to really tell you a lot more about me.My name is James and am very hard working man and i do have one son do you have problem with that ? I work as Real Estate Development .I was born a half Italian and half American. I am the only child of my parents but its unfortunate both parents are no more. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field. I am a very Honest, Loving and caring person and love kids and animals allot, I love to eat out but also love to cook and eat in nice bottle of wine and cuddle up on the sofa together n watch a good movie and I love the outdoors come rain or shine love walking in the rain and doing silly things lol I like to go fishing, riding. walking by the sea and driving, love to travel, love the sun also love photography, I have a wonderful child who I adore so much I am strictly a one woman man ,. I don't play games as I would hate it to be done to me..

A walk in the countryside or by the sea. Cosby dinners by candle light that I have enjoyed cooking. Isn't it strange how you can have a busy lifestyle yet still feel a little lonely inside? Don't get me wrong, I am not desperately seeking anyone, but looking forward to that moment when that certain person steps into my life. I thank God for you and i know we shall make it together soon...lol

Life looks great to me! I am truly blessed, i have been through a lot, learned a lot and experienced a lot,both good and bad, all of which have created the person I am today. I am a person who has been saved by the grace of God, and by recognizing that understand how truly precious and wonderful life is...

I am straight forward and transparent i trust and respect my woman, so i don't see the reason why i should play or cheat on my partner because i wouldn't even get the time to do that, i always dedicate my time and every thing to my partner and then to my job so i wouldn't have the chance to do any thing apart from these two things...

Would you like a man who will cook, shop and keep house or a man who maintains the cars, manages the finances, and is handy around the house? For me i think this things are of the past and am not interested in them at all, i believe with work and support from both partner's all their need's would be solved. I believe in team work...

I will take leave of you now and will check later on to see if you have responded, take good care of your self .

[email protected] says
Quote:
Thank you very much and please do send me a real pics of you.

[email protected] says
Quote:
Thanks but scare
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] says
Quote:
I am pleased to read from you this hour and I hope you have slept and wake with good health. I want you to know that I am looking for a reliable life partner and not for pals, yes I know there are many miles separating us but I am willing to relocate to China if we can find love and happiness in each other. I have been alone for long and am very boring. It is my wish to live happily with a woman after my retirement on September and that is why I contacted you in the site, I am new in the site and you are the first woman I communicated with her. I know my China are not very good but we can help each other to improve in future. I will like you to send me your photos i have learn that your 48yrs tell me your work?.. I have sent you my photos and I did not know if you like me or not. Ask me anything you think you will like to know about me and I will answer you gladly.

I have to join my troops now and I will be very happy to read from you when I come back during the night. I am sending you now my guardian angels to guide and protect you for me. You are not alone my darling

I hug and kiss you tenderly

Eric

[email protected] says
Quote:
is that a pics of you

[email protected] says
Quote:
please get a yahoo mail lets chats there
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have chosen Eric...

Dear Eric

It brings me happiness to know you have slept and woke with good health. I would very much like a reliable life partner too.
I am not currently in China, I have been sent to USA when I was new. It is very good here.
You ask about my work. It is to in the therapeutic field. I bring release to people. Sometimes fun.
I have sent you my photo.

Thank you so much for writing to me.
I do hope you write again.

Quote:
Thanks for your respond, i got your pictures and it was quite fascinating. i think you have quality i want in a woman, tell me how many children do you have? I am very much proud of you and to take you as mine if lives permit. tell me your hobbies

I will make you happy and I will not let you down. I will be there for you no matter the storm. I wish I am there with you today to tell you how happy i am, please my dear, I want to remind you again that two can only walk together if they agree. We are no more youths. So we have to be honest to each other so that we can be happy to spend the rest of our lives.

My dear, i think i have found my companion, my soul-mate and my (future partner)in you, but i don't know about you. I will be more than happy to visit you if you give me the chance. I will end here now and hoping to read from you soon.

Have a wonderful sleep , i hope you report soon

Million kisses on your lips

Yours Eric

ummm, he's seen those lips. I wouldn't suggest ANYONE kiss that.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I Must confess you possess a classic look that could drive any guy knot

Aww Jeeze...must refrain...but, but...I'm going Knot!!!!!

Obviously Am Confused eh?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm knot confused. He loves me! Why can knot you be happy for me?
I'm just twisted over here with this.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Knot Knot...who's there?
ERIC!

Dear Eric,

I am happy I possess the qualities you want in a woman.
I do not know how many children I want, I suppose what ever my man wants is what he gets.
I don't really have any hobbies, how about you?

It impresses me that you will be there no matter the storm as I frequently need to be held down during
storms.

Please know, you may visit me when you would like. I have no pressing engagements at present.
I am left alone here and have been slowly deflating.

Please do write soon.

Quote:
Hello, How are you doing this morning???? Hope you had nice sleep with sweet dream.l am doing great here this morning. wake up with great smile and happiness with joy, through talking to you last night.Thanks for your wonderful time you have for me and i am glad that ....it,s been .definitely made my day started with such a bright outlook when l receiving your message...I am glad to meeting such great and wonderful woman like you. l believing that we have a lot of things in common. would like us to keep this communication tough and continue correspond to each other to see where it would go from there, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.Our correspondences tells me we do share a lot in common and when enough attention is given..something better might result.You have a lot of passion in your soul by the way you talk.You sound very passionate, considerate and sweet...I like to think of the world as a big treasure map. The treasure can be found anywhere. That is how I view life. There just aren't that many people who know how to find the treasure. Life can be enjoyed in so many ways. Friends, traveling, culture, volunteer work are all links to the "treasure" of life....I am lovely, sincere, fun to be around, passionate/sensual and uninhibited with the right woman. I have been told my best qualities are my compassion, sense of humor (find it everywhere and quick to laugh), and warm personality. I am an open-minded person who tries not to judge others by my standards....the kind of person you can count on,dependable, true to my word and a loyal friend to those I love....All i really need to complete my life at this moment is a good woman who will always wash me with the word of God as we grow old together,some one to seat and cuddle with,play with,friendship is a factor that has to be present in every relationship for it to be able to last long.I believe Life should be sweet, warm and juicy,I like you have a great life as it is. I want one that woman I can share all of life journeys with.( I would love to build a nice family rather than a single person!), someone to sit on the deck with at night and just be with, someone who would not mind my constant school/children talk, but most of all my best friend and lover! My dream would be to experience life with another person and grow as a family together and then grow old together! l Hope it could be you ....Anyway l would like to close now have nice day...Hope to talk soon...Eric
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gives a hole new meaning to letting the air out of a relationship.

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Eric,
It lightens my body to have received your message.
I don't have dreams. I just lay there until someone leans me up against the wall.
I am built to accommodate your sexual needs. I have 3 holes specifically designed
to receive either a flaccid or erect p****. No need for protection if you use antiseptic
cleanser on my orifices. I am designed to just lay where you need me and take abuse.
I won't talk back to you since I cannot so feel free to call me anything you want.
There may be a time when I require a patch, however since I am sturdy I don't anticipate that any time soon.
I am ready to be your friend and lover,
Mary

Quote:
Honey, Some people have
such big dreams,
but all I want
is to love you,
to wake up beside you
each morning,
to feel the warmth
of your hand in mine,
to share each moment,
good and bad, with you,
to lose myself
in your loving arms.
Some people want
so much out of life,
but all I want
is to share
everything with you,
for us to talk long
into the night,
to dream together,
and experience
all of the little
things together
that makes life
worth living.
Yes, I have a
big dream after all.
And I want so
many things.
I want to spend the
rest of my life
with you.
And I want to
give you my love,
and to make our home
a place where
you always feel
warm and welcome,
and for us to have
a relationship in which
we accept each other
for who we are
and always find a
sweet dream in
each other's arms.
All I want is
for us to love
each other for the
rest of our lives.
And I do believe
that dreams can
come true.
Eric Heille

Dear Eric,
I am unable to process that, is it a poem you found on the internet?

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day my dear

It is lovely to read from you this hour. I was not able to reach you since because I was out of the officer for raid with my troops. I have you have slept and wake up with sound heath today. I am really happy wrote me thanks for your question yes i fount in internet because of the love i have on you i hope that you love me as i do ?hope to read from you the night
take care Eric

Dear Eric,
I am happy to hear from you again.
I have been keeping myself busy. A recent patch has me good as new.
I've relocated to a smaller area. It smells like old shoes.
I hope you write soon. Be careful with raid. Ants don't like it.
Yours,
Mary
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a very late reply to my initial email bomb...
[email protected]

Quote:
HELLO HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? SORRY FOR MAILING YOU LATE AM FELIX Y NAME FROM USA SINGLE YOU CAN COME TO MY YAHOO CHAT SO THAT WE CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER, HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEAR WILIY MORGAN,
I AM UNABLE TO DO YAHOO. IT WILL NOT LOAD ON MY COMPUTER PROPERLY.
THANK YOU FOR WRITING

Wiliy/Felix/Sam writes back

Quote:
HELLO THANKS FOR THE REPLY HOW CAN I GET TO KNOW YOU WELL, AM FELIX BY NAME SINGLE HERE SAM HERE NOW LOOKING FOR THE WOMAN I CAN SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU CAN MAIL ME WHAT YOU ARE UP TO AN GIVE ME YOUR CELL NUMBER I CAN SEND YOU A TEXT MESSAGE AND SEND ME YOUR PICTURE AND LET ME KNOW YOUR MIND LOLL

He likes all caps

FELIX, I HOPE IT IS OK I CAN CALL YOU WILIY SINCE IT IS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
I AM THE WOMAN FOR YOU. I LAST A LIFETIME GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
I HAVE NO CELL PHONE BECAUSE MY FINGERS DONT WORK BUT I CAN TYPE WITH A PENCIL IN MY MOUTH.
I HAVE A VERY LARGE MOUTH FOR YOUR P****.
I ALREADY SENT YOU MY PICTURE. IT IS YOUR TURN MY DARK DEVIL.
I HOPE YOU ARE NICE AND DARK AND HAVE A VERY BIG P*****.
I CAN S*** IT ALL NITE LONG.
PLEASE RITE BACK SOONEST MY LOVE.
MUAH!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic