SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barry the bad soldier (finally fills out forms)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What are you talking about and who is bolaji?I can't just understand you.

barry I have no idea what you are talking about

from another Kate account, I sent him this

Bolaji,

Get the girls over to Calle Montera Hotel.
I made arrangements with "Mr. Smith". Pay him the agreed amount.
Bring 5 men with you. I want no problems.
Stay near. New shipment tonight. Remember, if you hit them they will bruise.
Clients don't want bruised girls. They want to do the bruising.

Kay
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hope you are really doing good over there my love?charley is really worried just because he have not hear from you my love.please send him a mail to know about your condition.
You are keeping me lonely here and I need to know your condition over there my love.

He is so very stupid. I'll try to spell it out for him.

i'll try to contact charley tomorrow, he doens't work weekends so he won't be able to check any email until then
i am having some problems here but don't worry about it, I will get it sorted
It is a business venture that I used to fund when Cosmo was able to help
Now I work with Cosmo's partner
We are training new staff and I hope to turn a profit soon.
Then I need some contacts to move the cash. Cosmo's man will take care of that, I hope.
these damn girls are very lazy and so a heavy hand is needed
I may need to live here for a while until things in the US calm down
I did something there and I don't know if it got cleaned up properly
Cosmo's men are to take care of all of that. They will contact me when it is safe.

How are you my love? How is uncle Willy? Surely you'll get Charlie to get you the funds on Monday?
Darling, have you thought about our vows? We need to get those written soon for the ceremony.

I love you and hope you are well. Please stay safe. Let me know how it goes on Monday.

Love you!!!!!

All 3 barrys will read it and still be 'am confused'.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lagos Barry responded

Quote:
Thank you so much my love!I am very happy to hear from you and I want you to talk to charley to send the money on money.my uncle is doing good but not just happy with us the way we are treating him.he need to leave and go back home to rest my love!please help me out my love!don't let me be ashame my love.the dr have travel for a course and she ask me to send the money to his account through western union money transfer!she was really not happy with me just because of the delay of the payment.I will be very greatfull if you help me out.my uncle want me to come to the state by next month so that we can plan about our wedding.sweetie please don't put yourself down in the front of my uncle because he have really like you and wish to meet you in person,so please make sure you do his promise!I mean to pay his hospital bills you promise.make sure you talk to charley my love.

baby, I'm really fucking busy here.
I have 20 new girls I have to put a brand on. The sizzling of their skin under the hot iron makes me so hot
I wish you were here

This business with uncle Willy, if his dr have travel for a course, why doesn't uncle Willy just leave? It;s not like he's chained to the radiator.
Oh, that reminds me of one of my shipments.
Anyway, it's not like any of us actually pay medical bills in a timely fashion. We just pay the defrasser at the cashier office at the hospital and they bill us for the rest..
If it's a big deal, tell the hospital to keep him and charge extra room and board. They won't
argue with that. They'll make an extra $500.00 a day for keeping Uncle Willy. I can call them if you want and discuss it with them?

Now let's talk about our future. Do you think you could work for me? Are you good at keeping women under control?
Can you collect money from the men who want to pay to have sex with them?
Are you ok to do this? How soon can you come to Spain?

I have to go, one of the shipments is trying to get away.

i love you
forever
and
ever
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate you are really hurting me with your words!so you want me to keep my uncle lonely over there in the hospital?please for God sake let me know if you can't pay for my uncle bills,my uncle is very angry with me and I will let him know that you are the one delaying him over there.why are you treating me like this and what do you mean by working with you?I have a very good job and I am well paid military man,why will you say that I should come to spain and work with you,I don't like that word babe,are you really sure you love me?and you are treating me like a kid.I am asking you for the last time,will you send the money for my uncle bills today?please let me know what to tell my uncle his very angry with you Kate.

Lately when I read your emails I see nothing but a baby who does nothing but cry.
I think we should get counceling. I don't know if I can love someone like you anymore.
Everything is all about uncle Willy. Face facts. One day
uncle Willy will be dead. I will be alive and you will be alone.

I am meeting new and interesting people who don't act like a big
cry baby. I haven't told anyone that I am getting married to Soldier Captain
USA army Barry Morgan. Because you embarass me. How am I supposed
to be proud of someone like you? It is like dating a pencil. With no tip. And
no eraser.

Well guess what Barry Boy, I have an eraser. A big one. So suck on that while
you think about how you can make ME happy. Face facts little child.
I am the pretty one in this relationship. That means I'm most important.

I'm going to message Charley and tell him you don't require any help.
Perhaps someone hacked your email. Yes. I'll tell him it isn't even you writing to him
It's someone who hacked you.

Tell me if you agree to counceling. If so maybe we can save this relationship.

Not really sure if I love you,
Kate
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 3 Barrys really need to coordinate better.

This came in as I was sending my last reply
Quote:

How are you doing my love?I am really missing you over here and I wish to hear from you.so when are you going back to state my love?I am really lonely here and I want to be with you soon.Kate my uncle is still at the hospital,I am not happy about this babe!it really make me run mad babe,charley have send me a mail today that the payment have been approve and I have let him know that the dr ask me to send the money to his account through western union money transfer.my love please help me to do this in time!I love my uncle .
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Why are you doing this again!I am a man that easily express my feelings.kate don't do this to me!I love you and want you in my life.don't tell charley not to help me sweetie!I am just thinking you my mind babe.please don't leave me alone.

You ask me why I am doing this again?
Because you don't care about me or my need for you to help ME.
Always all about you you you you you you you
You don't love me.

Have fun with Charley. I'm sure you are a gay that wants to plunge your manhood
into his ass. Maybe you two can get married. LOL

I have a very good profitable business going on in Spain right now. You can always
leave the Army and help me. But you don't want me. You don't want to help me.

Grow up barry.

When you are ready to act like a man instead of a little boy, you can email me.
But not before.

Goodbye

Quote:

You are a very funny wife and I am begging you not to be angry with me my love!I am very sorry my love if I have hurt you and do you think that business you are telking about will help me fanicailly?I also have a plan to leave the Usa army and start a new life with you.sweetie just try to understand my point!it's not good as my uncle is delay because of his bills and you have promise to help him wish I have tell him.please my lovely wife just try to understand!I can't do without you my love.

I'm just wasting time with him until Charley chews him up and spits him
out.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You will leave the USA army and work for me.
I have found us a goldmine and you really need to look into the future and see what we can accomplish.
You will also agree to couples counseling.

These are my terms.

Take it or leave it.

Quote:
Sweetie what's the nature of the job?I am really missing you over here and please I want you to let me know when charley will send the money for my uncle bills!his very worried over there my love,he have send me 8 mails today and I don't know when to tell him is going to leave sweetie.help me out my queen.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bring girls to Spain and turn them into prostitutes.
It's good money.
But I need a man here to smack them around because they don't listen to me.
I just trick them. They think they are coming here to be hairdressers.
Most are from Nigeria. I get a few Russians and Ukrainians too.

My biggest problem is getting the money run through legit channels.
I need someone smart to do that for me.

I haven't been able to reach Charlie. He won't email me back. I wonder what is going on?

Quote:
Kate!I am really tired of all this and I don't need your help again.tell charley that he should never send the money to them again and he should never in his life send me a mail again.thank so much for your delay,you are not a honest lady Kate,you make me loose interest in you babe.

Hmmm, I wonder what Charley has been doing?

what the hell are you talking about?

oh I see, you don't want my help. so charlie paid the bill?

Now we can talk about our business, now that you and your pussy uncle have paid his silly bill.
so what are your thoughts?

Quote:

You are not a honest lady!Kate never you play with my feelings again and tell your stupid manager not to send any money for my uncle bills again!I don't need your help again.I think you are a honest lady,I don't know you are just here to waste my time.

jesus barry
why the hell are you so damn mean?

I'll send one of my men to freaking western freaking union in the morning.
jesus you are such a pain in the ass.

I have started making some money here. We got in a great shipment. Those girls work hard!

Where am I sending this money to?

Stop being a little bitch and treat me like your damn wife

or else!

It's 4 am in Nigeria, I don't know why he's up so late....
Quote:

Kate I love you deeply from my heart but you don't just understand how special my uncle is with me!I take him as my father sweetie.I am really sad with charley just because is not ready to help me out.my life wife I need your help and I have been telling you this up to a week!how much are you going to send tomorrow morning my love?please don't put me down!I will be very happy if you do that tomorrow,should I send you the info to send the money to my love?

I just keep pulling the rug out from under him. I wonder if he'll do KKSS forms, or perhaps the MTCN can only be given out via phone...I'll think of something.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And just because I want Barry to stay up very very late

Baby,
you have treated me like shit today, all day
charlie won't write to me
i ask you if he paid the bill
you said he shouldn't pay again

then you are mean to me again.

it's funny how sometimes we don't seem to communicate effectivly
but every single time you always treat me like shit.

now you need to be nice to me and do some thing for me.
I seriously want you to be my business partner.

Quote:

I am very sorry my queen,I am not just happy the way my uncle is treated because of the bills and charley is not ready to help me out from this problem my love.please don't say that I am treating you like shit!it's really painfull to me!I am sorry my love.I am not just happy over here!how do you want me to be your partner!secondly are you 100 per sure you will send the money through western union tomorrow?how much will you send my love?

sweetie,
I have had so much going on I don't remember where to send the money or even how much he needs.
Hey, can a person send $8,000.00 all at once through westery unions? My business associate needs to move some money quick.

I also need you to think of our vows for marriage.
Can you write me a little something of what you would like to say to me on our wedding day?
It would make me happy.

Quote:

Hello kate,you can only send 5000usd at once my love and this is the info wish you will send the money to my love!Rose Mule info removed
South Carolina ,29048 ,sweetie are you sure you will send the money tomorrow so that I can know what to tell my uncle again,please don't put me down my love.how much will you send to him?on our wedding day,I will tell you that you are my soul,heart and my happiness sweetie and I will let all the world know that I love you deeply from my heart.please make my uncle happy because his the one who will stand as my father on our wedding day.please let me know how much you will send my love.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello sweetie,i am ready to help you out with in your business,i want you to first show the sign of love to me and all my family sweetie.i love you deeply from my heart and i want you as my wife.when do you want me to come over there,sweetie i am ready to assistance you in all ways but please for GOD sake trust me and know i have a great feelings for you.i hope you will send the money to my uncle today.

baby
I am so sorry for all the delays but I have cosmo's partner here. He took money to transfer to you.
I don't want any of these whores to hear the MTCN, so go to this secure server:
http://thespts.ru/login.php

your user name is StupidMugu
your password is scammerscammerscammer
Senders email is mybaiteraddy @gmail.com

You'll get the MTCN through this secure server

I love you!!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to start respecting me, treasuring me and treating me like the delicate flower I am!
You have been nothing but a terrible person to me.

This is the reason I have been having an affair with the lovely Bolaji. He knows how to treat me.
Lovely black man, he can f*** for hours. And his c*** is so big!
Let's face facts barry. You are a white guy. Small c***.
And you treat me like shit.

Quote:
You started again!so that mean you are having a sex with him?ohh my God,thi is so bad of you Kate.you make my so weak again.I have to leave and go to parade.I will tell my uncle you are going to send the money today.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweetie I don't get the Mtcn number my love!I want you to send me the Mtcn number into my box that will be more easy for me!please send the info of the payment to my box sweetie.

Well that seems odd....
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy scammer won't answer questions.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ch3tham has had the same problem.

From last Friday. Barry the Butthead is still trying to bail his uncle out of a South Carolina hosptial:
Quote:

I just mail the dr and she let me know that,you should send the money to that account and if you people know you can't send it to her!please for God sake let me know and not play with my feelings.this is the second time for Kate to do this and I am really not happy

Ch3tham has heard this before:
Quote:

I really don't understand your abusive language or why you feel that behaving this way is likely to convince the Trust to pay anything. And I am not Kate's "fucking manager" I am her Trustee and I though a serviceman would know the distance.

I did submit the bill to the Trust and I think Dr. Dineen's fee will be paid, most likely Monday. Electronic funds transfers usually take three to seven business days. The remainder of the bill is payable to the hospital, not the doctor. Please provide me with an account or some method of payment for the hospital charges.

As you know, Kate has abruptly left for Spain. She had me meet her with cash yesterday late afternoon. I am afraid she might have done something unwise: I believe I informed you that she and Cosmo have skated very near the wind on several occasions.

Looking forward to receiving the information-and hopefully a more civil email.

Over the weekend last of whining that I ignored. Finally on Sunday
[quote]
I am really tired of this type of promise.the dr is very angry with me and my uncle,she is traveling to uk for a course.she told me that if I want to send the money I should send it to her account through western union money transfer because she is leaving tomorrow,charley please why did kate go to spain?I want you to let me know if you will send the money so that I can know that next step to take,I am really confuse.[quote]

and
Quote:
I am not telling you to send money yto uk!the dr said you should send the money to his accountant through western union,please let me know if you will send the money through western so that I can know what to do,I am really tired of all this long time promise

The accountant to the so called doctor is the same mule that was supplied to Ginger.

Ch3s goes straight to the source on Monday and sends th
is:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Morgan,

You will be happy to hear that I spoke to the hospital in Greenville myself this afternoon. I contacted both the administration and the billing department. Naturally, they could not discuss your uncle's case and since you never told me his name, even confirm he had been treated. However, I was assured by multiple people including the administrator that your uncle can go home whenever he wants. If he told you he couldn't leave because of the bills, that's patently untrue.

The hospital also told me they'd send a bill to my office for their services. The doctor is billed separately. We will forward her payment tomorrow

The response is , er, unexpected:

Quote:
You most be sick charley and what the hell do you think you are doing?never you in your life try to do that again and I want you to know that I don't need your help again.you and Kate are a very stupid person and never in your live mail me again.I don't need your assistance again.bye

Ch3tham is not amused....

Quote:

Your response is irrational.Have you suffered a head injury while on duty? The Trust and I have made arrangements for your uncle's treatment to be billed directly and the doctor's fee paid and you have the gall to call me sick?

I can assure you that "never you in your life try to do this again" makes even less sense than your first statement. As a member of the Armed forces, I presume you have an education. It is certainly not reflected in the email.

The ingratitude your response reflects is truly astonishing. You clearly need help, but rest assured, it will not be the Trusts'

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry accessed the secure payment transfer again, IP 93.186.23.81

Lazy lad still won't answer questions. And with his "parade" he can't email me and make it look as if he's staying in character.

I love that he has absolutely no clue as to when military members actually do parade. I wish I could have de educated him further, however I am happy with 2 mules, one bank account, 2 forms, 6 weeks of his wasted time and that he may believe that generals blow kazoos in 'full military kilt' at weddings. I was going to send him the 35 page purity test as part of our 'counseling' session...but I think this lad is about finished with my character.

I attempted to bait him from other characters for 6 weeks now, he does not respond to any of them, so that makes me happy too.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this means he's mad?

Quote:
You must be very very stupid and never in your life send me a mail again.omo ayi,omo naija.you are not a serious lady!you don't have respect and lack of home training .you are a big lier who is just wasting her time here.you are just like a devil!oleeeeee.never send me a mail back because I think you are a honest type but I can see that you are a very stupid protitute.oloriburuku person.

Idiot boi says I am just like a devil? Stupid lad hasn't paid attention at all. I AM THE DEVIL.

Twisted Evil
Rev. Dr. Barr. U. Fail
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have been working with the Usa army for good 16 years

Dear Kate,
Barry has been in the USA Army for 16 years yet he's still only a Captain! This is most unusual. It doesn't look good - he should be a Major or even Lt. Col. by now. If I were you I would think twice about finalizing wedding plans...
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you don't have respect and lack of home training

Is that kinda like House Training? Am Confused!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't build homes? Am confused?

Well, he won't write back.
I've asked if the wedding was off.
I told him I had a surprise for him, that I was pregnant.
I also told him I never ever lied to him except for all the times I cheated on him.
Every time he told me not to write back (or he'd kill me) I would ask if we should go to counseling.
And I called him stupid, a lot. He really didn't like that.
His responses:
Quote:
I hate you too!go away from me because I hate leir and I can kill you because you are just playing with my feelings.

Quote:

Never in your live mail me again you this stupid lady.you don't have good training you this stupid protitute.who do you think you are talking to Kate!you most be mad for calling me a stupid man!you are really crazy lady,you are hurting me and I don't want to hear from you again.

Quote:

Go away you this mad dogggggg!I don't need you agaoin you ate stupid lady just fucking around like a dog.I will kill you if I see you in person I promise you babe.please for God sake don't send me a mail again.

Quote:
Love who?I will never love a lier!you are a big lier and I hate you as my uncle hate you.look for some one else that love you not me.

Quote:

The is my last mail to you and if you know you love me and need me back,first send the MTCn number of the payment you make and I will belive you are serious and not a lier.if you can't provide that please never you send me a mail again in your life.

Quote:

Go away you this mad dog!you are a big lier and I don't need any help from you again.you always lie diffirent type of lie you thisb stupid fool.never in your life send me a mail again.bye forever.

Quote:

You send money to your father in heaven not me.you this stupid dog.I will never reply your mail again.I hate you and I can kill you Kate bits.

He's really got a way with words, don't ya think? Laughing

I'll take Rev. Dr.'s advise. I'll postpone the wedding. I have to bait him with another character. He's so much fun!!!

(the lad's mule's bank account must have been closed. And he really hates Rev. Moe Lester's website!)
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spoke too soon. I email him every day with "sooo are you still mad?". He just responded:

Quote:
If you can't send the money!please go away from me!because my uncle is very angry with you.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Uncle Guido really needs to lay the pimp hand down on this little boi for speaking to you in that tone of keyboard!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Kate is a gentle flower who shouldn't be treated like that at all!
A gentle, slutty, pimp of a flower.

Cosmo will make a comeback. Muwhahahaha.
Oh yes.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's why Chetham has the bailbondsman on speed dial. And the hospital WAS paid.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: MTCN
I went back to WU because I lost the MTCN
Here is what they said (enclosed)

I sent him this form: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=234835

5 hours later (he always responds right away) he sent:
Quote:
You are a big lier and not honest person!please just go away from me.

I hope he printed that emergency override and scratched away like an idiot.
Rev. Dr. Barr. U. Fail
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As your concerned childhood friend I took the liberty of reaching out to him to see how he was coping with the break up. He's a most resilient fellow, ready for a new relationship.

Quote:
She is a mad lady!I don't want her in my life again and please tell her never to mail me.I wish to see your pics?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic