SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barry the bad soldier (finally fills out forms)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems new and stupid. I like 'em like that.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

as soon as i can put your lovely handwritten form i sent you into my scrapbook, i will tell cosmo to pay the doctor bill

tell your uncle sorry he had to wait
i just needed to feel loved from you

Quote:
My love,when can you help me to send the money for my uncle bills to the dr?the totall bills now is 2450usd my love!I promise to God almighty I will pay the money back sweetie.

Quote:
Thanks so much my love.I promise to always make you happy my lovely wife!please leave that black monkey alone let him go away my love.

as soon as you fill out that form and send it to me
i will have cosmo send the money

did you get the form yet?
you didn't write me from the yahoo address

Quote:
Hello my love,I have bad network that's why I went off line.howare you doing babe,I am really happy that you come back to me and I promise to always make you happy,I will fill at the form when I am less busy and I have inform my uncle that you will pay for all his bills,he's very happy with you and he ask me to say thanks to you my love.

Quote:

I have not fill the form my love,I am presently at work and very busy.

I want to give him a push, he's lazy and doesn't want to fill out any forms...

I have to go to the police station since they have questions for me
they said if i cooperate they'll allow me to talk to my second barry

i also think someone robbed my house
all my jewelry is missing

Quote:
Can you see what I am talking about now?please don't call that guy second barry,he have his name sweetie.I told you his a thief and big scammer.

I'm glad that bothers him.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

but the name he goes by is barry
i can't pronounce his real name

kind of sounds like olangjjjudou
i really can't say it

Quote:
Just make sure you be very carefull of him,his a very bad man I am telling you.sweetie please when will you help me to send the money for my uncle bill to the dr?they really need the money for some drug.

I will be careful

Once you send me the forms I sent, I will instruct Cosmo to send the money
If you send the form today
Cosmo will send the money today

Quote:
Ok my love,I am little bit busy here my love,I will fill the form when I am less busy my love!I hope you have the address where you will send money to?thanks so much my love.

Quote:

I am really happy you came back to me my love!you are my happiness sweetie,I hope you are with the info where you will send the money to sweetie?thanks so much and God almighty will help you my love.

Quote:
Hello sweetie,I have been so busy that's why I don't get back to you in time.sweetie I try to fill the form on my friend ipad I was unable to fill the form.sweetie what do you want to use the form for my love?I really want to fill the form but I was unable to do that with ipad.sweetie please I want you to take things easy with cosmo because I want the best for you and I don't think we need to fill form before we can dicuss better.

He will be slapped. Hard.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad, who thinks he can handle Kate, writes to Cosmo:
Quote:

Thanks for your mail,I will try and talk to her about filling form before you can talk to her.she also give me a form to fill for apology and I have been so busy to do that,I need her as a wife but she really make me so cry and I decide not to date online again.she is back to me and I can't just leave her alone just because of the feelings I have for her.I will talk to her cosmo.

BIG MISTAKE

Dear Sir,

I hope you don't talk to her about forms, she will go crazy. She wants her forms filled out.
There is no talking her out of it.

I've tried. She is not a patient woman and is somewhat cruel when she doesn't get what she wants, when she wants.

I don't think I can remain with this agency if she goes crazy again.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate to idiot boi:

You know what barry, you continually dissapoint me
dont' do the form, this tells me you really don't care for my feelings
i told you about my scrapbook but you don't even read my emails
I told you how I like to turn a sad memory into a happy one and how your apology filled out in your handwriting would
cover the page of tears that is currently in my scrapbook labeled "FIRST BARRY"

I will just tear that page out of the book and wipe my ass with it, set it on fire and let my dog piss on it. Then it will be done. No more first barry.

I have a page dedicated to my SECOND BARRY. It is filled with happy memories. Except now he is in jail. He will fill a form out for that. That will make me happy.

I know you don't want to do it, I know you just dont give a shit about me

tell your uncle that you are to blame for his hospital bills not getting paid because you don't care about anyone but yourself

my second barry and I had a long talk. He is being forced out of this country and they are extraditing him to Nigeria
where the nigerian police will jail him for some crimes commited in Nigeria

he told me all government is corrupt in nigeria and they just want money and so i told him i will pay the bribes to the police to keep him from the horrible jail
He explained that all of this was a set up and my own country set him up because he is a Nigerian and it totally makes sense. Then we will marry and have babies
and live happy ever after. Except he says I can't come back to my country.
I will miss it here.

I leave for Nigeria next week.

Good luck with your life, hope you aren't this lazy forever.

Not yours anymore,
Kate

And the fun begins!
Quote:

Kate I love you so much and I am happy to get you back in my life.I have tell my uncle about the bills you want to pay for him,he is very happy and say I should thank you sweetie.I will fill out the form today with laptop when I am less busy.I hope you are through with the black man course!I repect again be very care full with him and

^ He did a full stop at "and"

Quote:
What is wrong with you kate,are you alright?you are just playing with your future.there call a man 419 and you are still believing him.don't waste your time with that man I promise you will regret.I will fill at the form today I was very busy yesterday and I try to do that with ipad and I was unable to fill it out.Kate I can't just understand you!never you plan to go to nigeria sweetie it's very risk for you and this man is a big scammer wish is call 419.kate don't put me down again because I have tell my uncle that you will pay the bills this week.I will fill out the form today and I hope you will send the money for my uncle bills?kate be very care full with that black man for our country to deport a person that means his not a good man.think twice and know what you are doing,don't fall in love with a wrong man.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate I don't want you to fall to the wrong hand,you know I am a military man and I know more about nigeria,that country is very corrupt and not safe,please for God sake don't go to nigeria sweetie,I promise to come over there to make you happy and I will marry you and have a kids with you!leave that black man alone babe,he don't love you all what he need is your money.

ignored

Quote:
Kate,I want the best for you and I don't want any man to put you down.try and understand what I am talking about,our country police arrest some one and let you know is a bad man and you refuse to believe them,I am a force and I know what I am talking about sweetie,don't never go to nigeria kate.I still love you and will marry you if you hear what I am telling you.

ignored
Quote:

My love,how was your night?(wtf? that isn't how he writes, I've been passed to another lad) I hope you are doing good over there.I am presently in our internet room filling the apology form and I am really sorry to fill the form so late my love.we are very busy here that is why I don't send it yesterday.I swear to my living God I love you so much and I want you as my wife.sweetie please don't put me down in the front of my uncle again because he was very happy yesterday when I tell him and want me to get marry to you this year.make sure you are care of that man and just leave him alone my love,I am a military man and I know what I am saying.I will send the form to you soon.

ignored

Quote:
Hello my love,I have fill up the form and send it to your mail box.it

take me time to be through with it my love.I don't have a good handreadung my love just manage that with me.I have to go back to work now.please don't leave me alone I want to marry you sweetie.

^that's the 'barry' I know and hate

ignored
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot boi to Cosmo:

Quote:
Cosmo please talk to kate never to go to nigeria with that man,his a scammer and not a honest man and if kate go with him to nigeria is very risk.I don't just know what is wrong with kate,she promise to pay for my uncle bills yesterday and now send me a mail that I don't fill out her form and she will not do anything again.please help me to beg here not to do this to me,I will fill out the form today.

ignored

Quote:
Cosmo please for God sake help me to talk to Kate to stop saying she will go to nigeria with that big scammer,I really love her and I don't want her to fall inside a pit.this man have been arrest and presently in jail wish show that is not a good man,she is still saying the man is good.I don't just know what is wrong with Kate,please help me to talk to her.

Cosmo to idiot:

Dear Sir,

Yes.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice but wasn't it supposed to be in Red Ink?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How did you know???
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is totally hilarious! I love how you pulled the reverse on him! And do you need a trust officer? Mr. Green

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I think I found my trust officer!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hope you are doing good,please I need to hear from you babe.

I think I did something bad

Quote:
My love you don't do any bad sweetie,I have fill the form and I send it to you.I hope you have now forgive me babe?thanks my love and I promise never to hurt you again.sweetie when will you help me to send the money for my uncle bills!I hope you are still with the dr address?I wish to read back from you soon.

Quote:
Kate I am really worried just because I don't hear from you my love,I hope you have receive the form I fill?please get back to me in time my love.

Idiot to Cosmo:

Quote:

Good morning,what's wrong with kate?I don't hear from her and I am really worried.I hope she is doing good over there?please tell her to send me a mail.

Dear Sir,

Kate stopped by the office to speak with me. It seems as though her second Barry escaped police custody during the transport to the airport.

She demanded that I open the safe so she could take money to help that criminal. I tried to talk sense to her, but she was so upset that you didn't
fill out the forms. I tried to tell you how serious those forms are to her.

I refused to open the safe. She later returned with her second Barry. I don't remember much except being beaten by him.

I woke up in the hospital last night. I am now back in the office. The safe is open and empty. I am waiting for the police right now.

I wished you could have had those forms filled out. She is out of her mind right now.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Cosmo:
Quote:

I have fill the form and I send it to her.what is wrong with Kate,have the second barry run away?I am really not happy and totally confuse about Kate.I hope she don't go with that vlack guy.I will pray for her time to time.

To Kate:

Quote:
Kate why did your second barry Laughing beaten cosmo and take all the money in the safe away?are you alright!Kate you are really going wrong and I am not happy with the way you are behaving this day.that black is a scammer who just need your money and he will put you down.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cosmo to idiot:

Dear Sir,

I just got this email from Kate that is attached herein.

She must have seen that you did the forms.

I am at a loss for words right now.

cosmo forwards this:

Cosmo,

I am really sorry but I didn't know my second Barry was going to do that to you and I am done with him!

I can't get away from him because he won't let me go near door. He took me to this horrible motel. He is waiting on some friends of his to show up.

I am afraid to call the police because they will arrest me

for aiding and bedding a criminal but I am so scared and second Barry is getting very mean right now I dont' know what to do

Please don't call the police, I don't want to go to jail. And the money he took was mine so it wasn't like he really stole it

Do me a favor, contact my first Barry. Tell him I will pay for uncle willie's bills and send the money to the hospital

Tell first Barry I can't get caught emailing him right now, second Barry may beat me again if I do that

I will try to excape when second Barry falls asleep. He won't sleep!!!

What do I do?

Help me!

Lad replies to Cosmo:
Quote:

Ohh my God,that stupid black man is beaten my wife?kate cause all this and I am really not happy to hear this.what do you think we can do now cosmo?please don't leave Kate along,she is my happiness.I am confuse and I don't know what to do.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate to idiot:

i can't get caught writing to you because second Barry might beat me again

Will try to escape

Quote:

I am totally confuse and not happy.why that stupid man will beat my wife?what do you think we can do now sweetie?should I call our military base over there?your life is very important to me my lovely Kate.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cosmo to idiot:

Dear Sir,

I am on the phone with our private detective. He will find her and bring her back.

Are you a religious man? If so, please pray. I will too.

Quote:

What do you think we can do now?please her life is very important to me,I believe in God and I will pray for her time to time.she just send me a mail and let me know that she is not safe.please cosmo I depend on you.I believe God almight will safe Kate from that black barry.

Dear Sir,

I cannot tell the police as they will arrest her for assisting him. She will attempt to kill herself again if she gets arrested. I can only tell the police of the robbery of the money and second Barry beating me.

I have a good team with a private detective looking into this matter. They anticipate that second Barry is looking for payment and will release her when he gets money.

I just hope he doesn't harm her during the process.

Did she email you? What did she say?

Please do inform me of anything you hear from her. It will help in locating her.

Quote:
She let me know that second barry beat her and will not allow her to read or send a mail.she told me that when he sleep she will try to scape and come back home.I am totally confuse cosmo,please try to get Kate back home.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic tail twisting! I'm loving it!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a g0mer sound board I can't find on Sound Cloud I need for an upcoming project with this lad.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate to lad:

i'm supposed to be typing a demand letter for ransome letter to cosmo but second barry is smoking marijuana cigarettes and isnt watching me right now
he says he has other nigerian friends here and they will party with me when he sleeps
they are on their way over now
i dont want to party i just want to go home
i wish this didnt happen
i would not have helped him if i saw the apology form from you
but it wasnt in my email until all this shit went down

he is so mean and terrible. I can't believe he hit me! What kind of man hits a woman?
i tried to escape again but he now lights cigarettes and burns me with them when i dont do what I'm told
and he laughs when he does it and calls me names
and something mugu but i dont know what it means

you wouldn't hit me, would you?
i am so upset and i cant belive I am so stupid that i got myself in this situation

i wish you were here to save me

i love you

i have to go he is coming at me with a lit cigarette again
please tell cosmo i need him to do what he asks so i can get away from him

Lad to Cosmo:
Quote:

Kate just mail me and let me know that that black guy have call his friend and dey want to club to night and she don't want that to happen.I don't just understand and I am really sacred comso,what do you think we can do,we need to safe kate life,this guy is just pitting my wife,I told kate about this man.please help me out cosmo.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cosmo to lad:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for keeping me informed. This will be of great help for the investigation. They think they located the motel she is being held at.

I did just get this from her (attached). I will wait for second Barry's call tonight. I am sure we will have her rescued by tonight.

Cosmo forwarded Kate's email

he wants you to get $500,000.00
he says to send you this picture of me and what he keeps doing with the lit cigarette
i am going to be scarred for life!

he says answer the phone tonight and he will tell you the rest

he says his boys are going to take care of me

it doesn't sound good

i'm afraid

he says if you call police he will kill me

Cosmo, I think he really will

enclosed was a very graphic pic of Kate's blistered torso named "u bring my moni or i hurt her"
Quote:

Ohh my God,I mush kill this man.what do you think we cam do now?should I call the Usa army base over there to help us out?but we need full information?please get back to me,I am really confuse.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate to lad:

stupid second barry is happy becasue cosxmo is sending money tonight
but he told me i ahm too fighting him so he put a drug inme
very fuszzy
he tells me that his boys are going to do sex to me
he is going to video and puut online so i can never act or model again
and i will be totally ruined for you

i am so soooory
bad second barry did drug me
keeps laughing at me and now taking pictures

he untied me for a little while
i hate him
i want to kill him

please tell me if you still love me
i'm scaed

you will always be my first barry
please forgive me

Lad says all the wrong things:

Quote:
You cause all this Kate,don't just fight with him just because of your life.I can kill you babe (wtf? That better be a damn typo!),you just need to coprate with him.I am praying for you over here my love.I told you about this before it happen,I am a military man who study things.be

safe my love.

PM me if you want his email addy. I'd like to massbait this prick.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TELL COSMO B8ES M0TEL!!!

HURRY, THEY ARE COMING TO DO BAD THINGS TO ME!!!!!

Lad to Cosmo:
Quote:

Comso Kate is in b8es m0tel,she say you should quickly get down to her,that stupid man will do bad things to her.

Terrible shame that Cosmo didn't get that message earlier. Idiot lad failed to respond to these messages from Cosmo:

Dear Sir,

It has been brought to my attention that second Barry has unleashed a virus specific to gmail.

Do you have a non-gmail account that we can communicate through?

My virus scanner has prevented any hacking attempt but I can only keep it at bay if we switch off from gmail.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this brings.

and

Dear Sir,

Please write to me from a different email. I cannot open any mail from gmail due to that virus.

Thank you.

and

Dear Sir,

I see you are trying to communicate with me but I cannot open any of your gmail correspondences due to the gmail virus attack.

Please write to me from any address other than gmail.

Messages that Cosmo couldn't open:

Quote:
This is my yahoo I'd stuppidscammer@mugumail .please make sure you get back to me I time,I can't just sleep over here comso,Kate told me you are going to give him money?how did he request for cosmo?I am ready to pay the money because of Kate life,I will give her the money back when I am back to state,please safe her life for me.

Quote:
Cosmo please quick go down to B8es m0tel that's where my Kate is with that black monkey,she is not safe over there.I can't just sleep over here and please let me know what's going on.

Quote:

Ok,send me a mail to my yahoo I'd veryverystupidlad@mugumail I am waiting to read your mail on my yahoo I'd.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His one functioning brain cell has fired it's final command to idiot lad:
Quote:

This is my mail box,you can get back to me.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for emailing me from your other address. My system will not allow me to open any of her messages since she is still using her gmail account.

I received a call from second Barry. I will be bringing the money to him tonight and he will release Kate. I am very concerned as I could hear her screaming in the background.

He is going to call again soon to let me know what motel he is at.

I am bringing a few people. They will be heavily armed. They are instructed to shoot him once we get Kate back.

Wish me luck.

Will it occur to idiot lad to tell Cosmo where Kate is? Perhaps he is too confused?
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot boy slept.

Kate to lad:

Barry,
I got out. I am so sorry. I didn't want anyone getting hurt. Cosmo is in the hospital. they messed him up real bad.
One of Cosmos friends shot second barry in the shoulder, he ran off with those animal friends of his. I hope they find him and cut off his testicles.
second barry's friends did very bad things to me
i want them all dead
i am going to kill them
i will hunt them down and kill them for this

i wished you would have told cosmo 'bates motel'
it is a code we use for the motel by the duplex's off the highway that looks like the movie 'Bates Motel"
do you know what code is ?
my new code is 'fucked up real bad'
it means fucked up real bad
because every damn thing is fucked up real bad
if only he had gotten here sooner maybe i would not have been so badly (explicit graphic details removed)
i don't know if i will ever be right in the head again

what am i going to do now?
you probably dont love me anymore because i am just a mess and how are we supposed to have babies now i am all ruined by these beasts

I am told to go to the hospital so the police can get DNA samples from where those animals touched me but i dont want to go
the police did not arrest me because i was being held hostage
the only good thing that happened was that

please forgive me

and

I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE!
WHERE ARE YOU??????????????

Quote:

Kate I am just for you and I forgive you my love.I hope you are doing good over there?please go to the hospital so that you can be alright my love.I am happy to hear that you are alive my wife.

Quote:

I am here with you my love,I was very weak and I sleep off babe.I told you that barry is a bad person and you don't believe me,I hope you can now see that his not a honest man all what he need is your money,I thank God you are alive.

Quote:

Kate I am just for you and I forgive you my love.I hope you are doing good over there?please go to the hospital so that you can be alright my love.I am happy to hear that you are alive my wife.

Quote:
I hope you are doing good over there?I want to hear from you.

To Cosmo, idiot boy sent:
Quote:

Thank you so much for assisting Kate,God almight will be with you and open your ways.I am very happy Kate is alive.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic