SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barry the bad soldier (finally fills out forms)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cosmo introduces himself

Dear Sir,

I am Cosmo, Kate's agent.
She states you are requesting funds.
Please state the specifics.

Quote:
I told her just to help me with a
Little fund just because my uncle have accident and I am not presently in state.please help need your help and I promise to give her back the money in the next three weeks when I am back to state.

Dear Sir,

Kate's funds are invested heavily in this company.
There will be penalities on her investments for an early withdrawal, however we can work something out to avoid that.

I will need a doctor's note regarding your uncle. Something like an itemized statement from the hospital.

Quote:
My uncle need treatment very urgent and if you people know you can help me to send the money today,I think you should just forget about that.I am a captain who work with the Usa army since 16 years ago,how much is the money we are talking about,it's just because I am not in the state that's why I am asking kate to help me out,kate really put me down.

I almost asked if he was a homosexural, but I'll save that for later as Cosmo isn't yet ready for a new lover...

Dear Sir,
Kate asked me to help. I can help. I don't understand your email.
You state you have an uncle who is sick, so this money is for medical bills?

Please explain.

Quote:
My uncle have a accident and I need a money for his bills.please help me out manager,I don't want to loose my uncle.I will pay back the money,I promise.

Dear Sir,

I am sorry but Kate just informed me to stop any help to you at this time.
She is very upset.
You will need to speak to her about this.
I am sorry I couldn't help you.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You really make me cry sweetie,this is very urgent I told you my love.pleqse for God sake help me out and I will be very greatfull.I swear to my living God,I am reql and I will never put you down my love.please help me talk to your agent my love.

Quote:
Kate,you are the only one I can express my feelings to my love.your manager just send me a mail and his ready to help but he is just waiting for your commend my love.please my lovely wife,help me to talk to your agent to send the money,I am more than 1200usd,I don't just have access to money here.we are talking about life sweetie,you are only the person that can safe my uncle life now.help me out my lovely wife.

Dear Sir,

Kate is having a nervous breakdown about you right now. It is best that you stop contacting her.

I am deeply concerned about her and have told her to go to the hospital for a psychiatric evaluation. I think she may kill herself.
I understand you are in a quandry, and I have decided to attempt to help you. Don't tell Kate.
She will be mad.
I can forward funds to you, but to make this legal and to keep myself from stealing funds from Kate's account, I need
something on file from you
I can access up to $5,000.00 per transaction for you. You are serving our country, you should be rewarded
I cannot discuss these details on this account.
I will email you in a bit from my personal account.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate,I am begging you with the name of God almighty don't kill your self because I will also kill my self if you do that to me.I love you so much and I can't do without you my lovely wife.I am really upset that you are not happy with me.I am begging you not to leave me alone and please talk to me my lovely wife.I am here waiting for your mail.

and to Cosmo
Quote:

Thank you so much and God almighty will help you for your assistance.what happen to my wife?please tell her not to kill herself.I love her so much and I can't do without her.help me to mail her and tell her not to kill her self if not I will also kill myself.I want her as my wife and I will spend the rest of my life with her.she don't reply my mail and I am really confuse and not happy,please help me to beg her to reply my mail,I am not just my self over here.I can't control my feelings just because of kate.help me to talk to her sir.I am very greqtfull.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Sir,

Kate is in the hospital for an attempted suicide. She is being held there on a manditory
psychiatric hold as she is a danger to herself.
Legally they have to hold her for 3 days. People who do this type of thing need therapy.
I don't know what to tell you. I am communicating with her mom who is heartbroken as well.
They will not allow anyone other than the hospital staff communicate with her.
I shall forward you any information I get on her condition. Since I am not family, I await her mother's call for updates.
I pray for her swift recovery.

The next couple of days 'Barry' sent these to Kate:

Quote:
Kate,I am just crying over here and I need to hear from you.I am very sorry if I have hurt your feelings,please forgive me my lovely wife,you are my happiness sweetie.I need to hear from you so that I can feel alright my love.

Quote:
Kate,I love you and I want to hear from you my love,please send me a mail babe!I can't just get myself sweetie.

Quote:
My love,please I need to hear from you my love.I am really worried over here sweetie.

Quote:

I just wake up to check my mail if you have send me a mail.I can't just sleep over here my love,please get back to me for me to know your condition.

Quote:
My lovely wife,please don't be upset,I am always there for you sweetie.I am really worried just because I don't hear from you my love.kiss and hugg just for you.

Quote:
Kate,I hope you are doing good now?please I need to hear from you my love.I am really worried just because I don't hear from you sweetie.

Quote:
Hello my lovely wife,please I am very sorry if I have hurt you my angel!I can't just get myself since I have not hear from you and I am totally confuse.I hope you are doing good over there my love?take good care of your self my angel.

Quote:
Hello my love,I can't just sleep over here just thinking about you time to time my love.please for God sake send me a mail to know about your condition.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And to Cosmo:
Quote:
I don't hear from kate and I am really worried,help me to tell kate to call me and I really love her.

Quote:
Ohh my God,I am really confuse about this and I don't just know what to do now.I can't just sleep through out the night just checking my mail box if I will see her mail.please tell her I am very sorry for hurting her and I love her so much.I can't just get my self over here.

Quote:
Thank you so much for your mail,I have been so busy over here in the military camp but I can't just get myself just thinking about my wife time to time.she is so special to me and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.I just need to hear from her so that I can feel alright.please how can you since help me out with the bills of my uncle,I don't want to loose him.my uncle was the person who brough me up when I lost my parent.I really need your assistance.thanks and I wish to know you better,don't just like me loose my uncle.

This is when I decided to torment him with every bit of crazy I have. His "wife" is in the hospital due to a suicide attempt but he still is after that MTCN.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cosmo wants to help

Dear Sir,

Kate has problems. She fell in love with man from Nigeria. She asked me to send him money. He was scamming her.

I gave him $20,000.00 of her money but only on the condition that he never contact her again. He agreed. I later told Kate that he died.

She has invested all her money into a project here at P1erce Agents. It is our Nigerian Fund. We've never used it. She's put over $85,000.00 into a fund that will never be used.

There is only one way to get into that money. I need real people in Nigeria to become employees. They don't ever have to work. All I need are real people who will fill out
real applications with their real information. They need to submit these applications and then photos. We list them as our Nigerian Fund employees. Each applicant gets $5,000.00 as a retainer fee.
Should any of them want real modelling work, they will be flown to our fashion shows if we find them to be suitable candidates.

For some reason, Kate does have limits on these applicants. They must be men and only men. I don't know why. Perhaps she thinks she will find family of that man she fell in love with and be able to help them.

Due to your rank, I assume you've met people from across the world. If there is any way you could get Nigerians to become fake employees, we can get to the
Nigerian Fund here at P1erce Agents.

I am so sorry about how we have to go about this, it's the only way I can help you with money and not be in trouble for stealing it from her.

Please do let me know if you can do this.

I await your reply,

Quote:
Thanks for your mail,I am not just my self over here.all what you are talking about is not what I need now.firstly how is the conidition of my wife?I hope she is fine and doing good.please tell her to send me a mail,I am really upset.secondly how will I send the money to my uncle so that I will not loose my uncle.I need to do things in time just to safe his life.please try and help me talk to my wife kate and let him know I am sorry and if I hace hurt her?sne should please forgive me.I can't just control my self here,I need to hear from kate.

Dear Sir,

Kate is in the hospital getting an evaluation. She will be taken care of.

My heart goes out to you, it does. However I have offered you a way to get money. It is the only way I can do it.

She tells me you are an officer in the Army. You people travel the world and know many people from many places. Surely you know people in Nigeria?

The only way I can send you money is to be an 'agent'. You get $8,000.00 for each "employee" that submits an application. The only thing is they have to be Nigerian and living in Nigeria. They must fill out an application and submit photos. They will be legally listed as P1erce Agents Models.

If you can do that, I can legally release money to you.

It is the only way I can send you any money.

Kate will not know about this, she cannot know we are doing this. She is mentally unstable and if she found out I was helping you I will lose my job.

She hates everyone right now.

Quote:
Please make sure you take good care of my wife and please tell her I love her with all my heart.I zant you to firstly help me to send the money to my uncle and I promise I will travel down to nigeria to do all what you want me to do.please I don't want to loose my uncle,can you firstly send the money to my uncle today?I make a promise I will travel down to nigeria ane do all you want me to do.I am really in need of your help now.

Dear Sir,

I will make sure Kate is taken care of.

I cannot release funds until you, the agent, provides me with models. I am sorry. These funds are controlled tightly.
If I cannot provide applications and photos of the models to the Financial Department, they will not let me send anything to you.

I must log off since I am seriously behind in work right now. I will be away from my computer for 8 hours.

My apologies.

Quote:

Thanks,I don't need your help.please tell my wife to mail me,I can't just get myself over here.

That's gonna hurt him later on..

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate,I am not feeling fine over here?I can't just get my self sweetie.please I need to hear from you my love.I was unable to work through out today just because I am not doing good.you are my happiness sweetie,please send me a mail for me to know your condition.

they told me i should not write to people who make me sad because they blame me for stuff and get mad at me
so i am taking medicine and meeting new people since you made me upset
i just don't know if i can trust you

Quote:
kate why are you doing this to me my love,i am using the name of almighty GOD to beg you sweetie,don't leave me alone babe.i am really sad here and i can't just get myself.my uncle is in the hospital that is why i ask for your help and i don't expect this from you my love.i have receive 18 mail from the dr and i am just begging her to help me treat him anfd by next wek i will send them the total money.i am confuse my love and i really need your help.i hope you are doing good over there now,kiss and hugg just for you my lovely wife.please don't leave me alone my love.

I have been reading what you sent me before I went to the hospital.

This email right here:

I can't just understand all what your agent is talking about,you are really putting me down just because of a little help I need from you,if your agent can not send the money today,let's just forget about it babe and I will be very sad with you.thanks and I have to go back to work.

That is what broke my heart. You were so mean to me.
Why would you say that? You want to forget about us? You want to just forget all about me?

I need someone in my life that doesn't say these things. I thought I could trust you. But you get mad at me so easy.
And you don't understand how my family works with money. Women just don't get involved with money handling. That's men's work.

Maybe we are too different? I don't know. I do miss you. Even if you are mean.

Quote:
I am very sorry for that word my lovely wife,it's just the way I feel about my uncle and I don't want to loose him that's why I send you that type of mail sweetie.please forgive me for all I have done wrong my love,I can't just do without you my love.I hope you are now doing good sweetie,the love I have for you is very special and I want you as my wife.I hope you have forgive your lovely husband?thanks my love.

Quote:
I am really confuse over here.I don't just know what to do about my uncle now.I will be every happy if you can help me with my uncle bills but your manager told me that he will not let you give me money only when I married.sweetie do you know we are talking about human life?please help me out.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot believe you are still asking me for money.

My doctors were right. You don't care about me.

I will be making new friends from now on.
You are what my doctors call "TOXIC PSYCHOPATHIC ABNORMALITY"

Goodbye.

Quote:
You make me cru,don't you know my uncle brough me up and take good care of me just like my dad?I swear to God I love you and I believe you are the next person to expree my feelings to babe.you don't want to help me and you want me to loose my uncle?why are you doing this to me.please help me out my love.

Quote:
Kate,why are you doing this to me?please don't leave me alone I really need you in my life.

I called my psychiatrist and told him about you and our emails.
He agrees with me and says he doesn't feel you are sorry about anything.

He says you could prove how sorry you are by filling out an offical apology form.

I've enclosed it.

If you don't fill it out then you are to never email me again.
ok.

Quote:
I am ready to do anything for you not to make me loose you my love.please forgive me if I have done wrong,I just can't get me slef over here.I can't do without you kate,I have been looking at you pics for hours and totally confuse over here.kate don't leave me alone my love,I am sorry for hurting you,it's just because of the feelings I have for my uncle and I don't want to loose him.I am begging you with the name of almighty God to just forgive me sweetie.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now to Cosmo:

Quote:
hello kate manager,how are you doing over there?i hope you are fine and fit.kate reply me yesterday and was not really happy with me.please help me to talk to kate and help me to beg her so that she can help me out with my uncle bills.i am totally confuse and i don't want to loose my uncle.try to talk to her i am more than the money we are talking about it's just because i am in camp and i don't have access to money here.

Dear Sir,

I proposed a way for you to access money, in great detail.

I am unable to help without you becoming an agent. It is the only way to access funds for you.

Quote:

I am totally confuse and I don't just know what to do now.I am now happy that kate my wife is alright and she send me a mail,but I am also thinking about my uncle and don't just know how to raise the fund for his bill.I will try to beg kate again to help me out and please also help me to beg him.thanks and I wish to meet you in person one day.

Dear Sir,

I cannot allow you to 'beg' Kate for money, nor will I assist you in 'begging' Kate for money.
Kate does not talk about money. Kate does not handle money. Kate only knows how to give me her
money for investment purposes. I am the only one she trusts with money. She won't give you any money unless
you come here and marry her. She'll hand over her fortune if she marries. Until she marries, I am the only
one who handles her money. Every request, every bill, every paycheck comes to me.

I have offered you a legitimate way to gather funds from our Nigerian Fund. You then told me you did not want my help.

I honestly do not know what else to tell you.

Quote:
Why are you doing this to me?I am really not happy with your mail and I have explain all my problem to you.I believe you are the only one to talk to kate so that she can help me and you are treating me like this?I am totally confuse,please help me out.

Dear Sir,

I have offered you help. I have told you how you can access funds. I have kept your girlfriend from killing herself.

I really am not amused by your insults.

Quote:

I can't just leave the military camp and do that cosmo.we are monitored and secured here in the military camp.I am really confuse and I believe you are the only one who can talk to kate.please help me out ,I know you can do this for me.

Dear Sir,

Surely you have friends you can email that would be able to become an agent for you.

There is no other way I can help. Especially now since Kate has a new internet romance with some person from Ghana.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Forgive me firstly for your heart sweetie and I want you to know that it's also because I love my uncle that's why I ask you for assistance.I am sorry for hurting you my love.

Quote:

sweetie i want to hear from you my love,i hope you are dong good over there babe.

I don't see you filling out that apology form, I guess you aren't really sorry.

Quote:
You don't send me any form sweetie,please I am very sorry my love.please don't leave me alone my love.

Quote:

I can't see the form my love!why all this babe?if you know you have forgive me I don't think I need to fill any form.

jesus you are stupid
it is attached
it is a pdf
you will read it
you will fill it out
and perhaps then i can forgive you

it is a test of love, and you are failing
BIG TIME

Quote:
What do you mean by jesus you are stupid?I can't understand you babe,why are you treating me like a kid?I am really not happy about all this babe,I have a very sad day today,because the conidition of my uncle is very bad.you are not taking me like a good soul mate.

Quote:
Kate,I am not filling any form.if you know you really love me,you will forgive me from your heart.please forgive me my love.I want you as my wife.

My psychiatrist said you would say that.
Goodbye

Quote:
I am not the type of man that will be begging a lady to love him.you don't just show any feelings about my uncle who stamd as my father and you start saying that I should fill a form for you again.kate you are really putting me down and you and hurting me,they are just giving you a very bad advice and I know you will still remember what I am talking about.I don't think you love me.

Quote:
Kate,you don't have human feelings?I don't expect all this from you.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who are you?
Who is this person who writes to me and isn't sorry at all according to my psychiatrist.
My psychiatrist saved my life. He guides me.
Tells me how to handle my life and people who make me want to kill myself.
How to see who is true and who is scam.

I don't know you since you aren't sorry at all and would probably be happy if I died.
I am now having to take more medicine because of you.
And the medicines are making me take my clothes off and take pictures of myself.

I find a new partner.
My new King. He is from Nigeria.
I had Cosmo send a ticket to him.
Now he treats me like a Queen.

He filled out a love form. He loves me.

Here is my last picture to you. It is my new barry.
You are dead to me.

Quote:
Why are you doing this to me babe?I am really sad this morning and I don't expect this from you babe.are you really serious about this??

My new barry filled out a form
He showed me he truly loved me
I brought him here from Nigeria and he is going to be a model
I love him and he loves me

That could have been you forcking me if you only filled out that apology.
But you didn't

You only have yourself to blame.
Goodbye

Quote:
I am just crying for you,nigeria men always look for what they want from Usa lady,he is just using you and will play with your feelings,for you to send me that pics yesterday I am not ready for any relationship with you again,may God bless you kate,but I know you will cry last when your black dog run away.

Quote:
Kate I will posted your pics on face book and let the world see that you are very stupid for saying you fall in love with a black dog.I will posted you and his pics world wide,I promise.

what is your facebook page?

Quote:

You really playing with my feelings and you make me cry all the day,I am very sad over here and I will also make you sad.I promise to post this your stupid pics you and that black monkey pics on face book,twiter and magazine through the world,I promise to to affect your career as you affect my mind and my full body.kate you make me cry and I will also make you cry.I am a solider and a very bad solider.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So what is your facebook page? I would like to see the comments on my pictures and my new love
I cannot believe you are so racist to call him a black dog!
How very dare you!
God loves us all equally regardless of blackness
And there are many good people in Nigeria!
It is not their fault their government is so corrupt!!!!!
I am saving him from starvation with my love
you of all people should understand that! you fight for justice and freedom
yet you point the finger of racism to someone who has been freeed from starving
yes, you are a very bad solier!

all you had to do was fill out my apology form and i would have loved you forever
but you couldnt even do that!
because you are a lazy selfish racism person
and a bad solier!

Quote:

You are not a good lady,I will make sure I post your pics of all social site and magazine.you make me so sad.

my new barry says i am the very best lady
and have you ever heard the phrase "Even bad publicity is still publicity"?
the very thing i need from you is to post all my pictures
i will become the famous model who saved this new barry from starvation
and you could probably make money too!
just think if someone bought your story?

would you like the name of a publisher?
don't get me wrong, i don't hate you and do hope one day you
are able to get your pathetic life together
i know some people who will buy your story of how i broke your heart
and then saved someone from starvation
maybe i should write a book!
nevermind

anyway you shuld think about it
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to Cosmo:
Quote:

What is going on?I am really confuse and not happy over here.kate told me that she have get a new partner from nigeria?I can't just understand,she told me that you have pay a ticket for him.please help me out,is this trust?

Dear Sir,

As I am sure you are aware, Kate is somewhat crazy.

She falls in love quickly and demands a lot of time and patience.
She found a man online from Nigeria and started an internet romance with him.
He indicated that he would marry her but needed funds to come to our country.

Kate has money invested in P1erce Agents modelling company. There is quite a bit of money
set aside to find actors and models. Kate insisted that I send him an application so that we could hire him.
Quite honestly, he is not a good actor nor is he a good model. However I cannot say no to her since part
of P1erce Agents belongs to her.

We sent a representative to Nigeria and brought him here as an employee of P1erce Agents.
We had to pay some bribes to get him here, I don't know how that all went down, nor do I wish to.
He is now sucking away at her investment as now we have to pay him as an employee with a $5,000.00 bonus
and since he did not have an agent, he also got the agent's fee of $8,000.00.

He doesn't do anything, we can't use him as an actor as he is quite ugly.
No one understands a word he says.
I am sure once the $85,000.00 of that fund is put into his pocket, she'll never see him again.
I know his type, he is using her and will soon be distracted by someone else with money.
And he drinks all the time. Never did I see someone drink that much and not fall down.

I am sorry for your loss. I really wish none of this happened.
I cannot talk to her. She just will not listen to me.
She is like a little kid who screams until she gets what she wants.
Once he leaves her, and he will, she may listen to me.
Until then, I am at a loss for words.

Quote:

Thanks so much and I am really sad over here just because kate send me a pics where him and the black dog was fucking there self,this is so bad of kate and I don't just understand her.I decided to leave her alone but I know that man is just playing with her feelings.I still need your help,please help me out and I promise to pay back the money,I want to send the bills of my uncle treatment,I am ready to do all you want me to do now,the dr said if I don't send the total money for the treatment,she will stop treating my uncle,how can you help me out?what do you want me to do now???

Quote:
I am really mad and very sad here and I promise to affect kate career,she send me the stupid black monkey pics where dey are fucking there self,I promise to post it on face book ,twitter and magazine.I am really feeling bad over here.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cosmo to bad soldier:

Dear Sir,

I am afraid Kate has already leaked those horrible pictures to the press.
It will be all over the internet soon. Her new man is getting paid to sell his story to the press.
It is highly distasteful how he will do any thing for money, I suspect he would even sell his soul to the devil.

I don't think there is any saving her until her new Barry leaves.
What do you suggest I do?

I am at an utter loss for words at this point.

Drunken Kate to old barry:

Subject line: bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbarrhy

i hard the biggest arguement with my new barry becaus of you an now i tak all the beer snd drinked all of them
becau he left and it is allll your fault becaus
you insuiniuated he was a dog would leave me and noww hi did why do you start this big fightting with us ?
AND I AM NOW DRUNKKK BECASUSE YOU HAVE PISSSSED MEE OFF!
ALL YOUR FAUTL!
prettty boy barry letted me take pitcures of all the fockking and now whaat i to fock now?
dammmmnit all to heel!

Quote:

What are you talking about?I promise you that you will regret all what you are doing and let me inform you that you black monkey just need money from you he will never marry you.put that in your mind.

he came back after our fight and now we are going to get married
and I'm going to have Cosmo send tickets to his brothers to come over too
because he said if I can get his brothers here then he will marry me

I thought you would be happy for me

Quote:
You are not a serious lady and I am telling you that guy just need your money and he will run away.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why do you think he will run away?
I'm a nice person! I am treating him right and he loves me!
His family will soon be here too.
Why are you being so mean about this?
I thought you would be happy for me.
All I wanted was someone to love me and if they mess up to show me they are willing to say sorry and to
give me nice paperwork saying such so I can put it in my scrapbook.

Quote:

You always make me cry babe.I am really sad over here and I am not happy with you.my uncle condition is very bad and I need money to send to the dr and you refuse to help me out.

To my first Barry,

You refused to fill out the apology form that i sent you 2 times now.
I can't help someone who won't help himself.

My second barry filled it out. These momentos are important to me
for my scrapbook

it is a physical representation of his love for me
that is all i wanted from you

but you refused

you refused to love me

i am sorry you are sad but you didn't love me anyway

i would have never looked for love anywhere else if only you showed me you cared

but you didn't

Quote:

You send me a bad pics and make me feel like killing myself,you make me cry all the day,you play with my heart and feeling,you refuse to help me and want me to loose my uncle?why are you doing all this from me?I never think you will upset me in life,you really make me cry.if you know you are ready to help me not to loose my uncle please let me know kate,I swear to God I still love you babe,please help me out babe,just borrow me the money and I promise to pay you the money back,please for God sake.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU CAN'T KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE A SOLDIER AND YOU WILL GET IN TROUBLE BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AUTHORIZATION

please listen to me and dont kill you because you are my first barry and you cant die
also
give me your phone number so i can talk to you to make sure you dont die
and
i have a real good psychiatirst who can talk to you about your problems
she wont charge too much
it would be covered under my medical insurance if we were married but we arent married
because you wouldnt fill out the apology form

Also, i cant send money because my new barry is having me send all his family tickets from nigeria to usa
and Cosmo said if I do that then I have no money left
So thats a problem there
i didnt know my new barry had 11 brothers and 7 sisters, 2 moms, 4 dads and 6 uncles
That is a BIG family
and none of them have the same last names
hmmm, that is so strange

Quote:
What is wrong with you kate???you are just behaving like a fool,I am really not happy with you and I am tell you the nigeria guy just need your money and will run away,he just want to bring all his friend to state and waste your money,I promise you that you will cry last kate,read this down.nigeria man are not honest,you have fall to a wrong man.

Quote:

Kate you will regret last for what you are doing and will cry.I am promising you kate.

And he fired this off to Cosmo seconds after finding out about second barry's relatives:

Quote:
Don't leave katew alone and let her fall into the bit?kate have fall in love with a wrong man who just need her money,why all his relative is using diffirent last name.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cosmo to lad:
Dear Sir,

I wish I could make her see what a huge mistake she is making. She doesn't listen to sense.
Every time I try to talk to her she makes me fill out a form. I've filled out 7 forms just to speak with her.

I am currently having her declared incompetent. A judge will give me authority to keep her from depleting the business funds if the
psychiatrist testifies on her behalf that she is in fact a harm to herself and unable to make logical decisions.

This will be the only way to keep her from losing everything she has. I will be put in charge of all her financial decisions. She will hate me for it,
but it is the only way to keep her from bringing in all these Nigerians. This new guy of hers has already sold most of her belongings and he is at
western union all the time. He spends all day drinking and on the computer. God only knows what he does. I hope it isn't illegal.

Once I have full control of her financial decisions, this man will leave. I just know it.

Thank you for keeping me informed.

Quote:
I am really confuse about this and I know she will lost all she have,the man just need her money.

I know, you worked so hard to get Kate's money-it must be painful to see another Nigerian get it...

Dear Sir,

As you can see by my previous reply, all attempts at stopping this is being handled.

There is a ruling from Community Court, District 69, to put a freeze on her spending.

I am awaiting an assignment of a trust officer on her finances. Once that happens, the Nigerian will be returned to his country. By force if necessary.

I do appreciate you keeping me informed of her actions.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate to Barry #1

I was supposed to bring my new barry's family here and now I can't
because Cosmo filed a habious corpetus and the judge froze my assets!

Have you been talking to Cosmo?
You did this! I know it's you!
Now I can't get his family here and he wont marry me now.

This is all your fault!

Why did you do this to me?

Quote:

Comse is just saving you from that stupid black scammer,you only need your money and you are just falling in love with a evil man.I promise you that you will cry and want me back and I will not agree with you again.a man when to bring his family here and they are using diffirent surname.I am just crying for you because you will just loose all your money.

To Cosmo, lad sent:

Quote:
She is not happy with you and me.she believe that I am the one who tell you to take that step.I usually tell her that the nigeria man is a scammer and need only her money.I will inform you about her time to time.

dear first barry
well he won't be here long. he is going back to nigeria.
some police person came and arrested him for something called 419
it has something to do with the western union payments he picked up

i decided i will go to nigeria
the united states is going to deport him and i will go so we can be together there

i know you are sad but you will find someone new
take care of yourself my first barry

be safe and don't kill yourself ok

Quote:

You are really out of your sence kate,the Usa want to deport some one and you are still after him,don't you know the mean of 419?this mean big scammer I swear to my living God.this man only need your money and will only fuck you for nothing.you are really out of your sences.

are you saying he is a scammer? how do you know this?

Quote:
419 mean scammer,I don't trust that black monkey he only need your money kate.

do you really think so? i mean he came all the way here to the USA
why would he come here to scam when he didn't need money

i dont understand
he lives in my house and pays no bills
i gave him one of my cars
so he didn't need money
and the model agency paid him money every week
it was only $5,000.00, but he didnt have any bills

why would someone do that? i don't understand why

Quote:
Kate,make sure you are very care full of that man.I am not begging you to marry me back I will always advice you never to fall just because of the feelings I have for you.I am a military man and I know what is call 419,this mean a big scammer,I am telling you what I know as a military man.he only need your money and I promise he will put you down.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cosmo to lad:

Thank you for the information.

I will speak to her and let her know this has nothing to do with you. You are an innocent person in all of this.

That physically hurt to type

Quote:
Please I don't want her to be down,she is really falling apart just through to understand me.

Quote:
Kate is telling me about her black monkey that the Usa want to deport him and call him 419!this mean a big scammer in affrica words,I am a military man and I know much about all this cosmo.I don't want Kate to fall into a pit and loose all her money,I also don't want her back but I will always advice her just because of the feelings I have for her.please talk to her,I am begging you with the name of God not to follow that man back to nigeria.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cosmo to Barry:

Dear Sir,

Are you telling me she is going to Nigeria?

I need to talk to her.

Thank you for keeping me informed.

Kate to Barry:

ok I will be careful

how are you doing?
how is your uncle now?

Barry to Kate:

Quote:
I am not doing good just because of my uncle and you.I was very sad since last week but just trying to get myself now.the dr is really not happy with me just because I don't send any money to them.I beg for your help just to borrow me money and you put me down.I can't never stop mailing you just because of the feelings I have develop in you.please help me out with my uncle bills kate.

i'm real sorry about your uncle but the doctor is going to have to wait
cosmo had my assets frozen to keep me from spending it on new barry's family

you still have feelings for me?
why? I've been so bad to you.
I think i still have feelings for you too

Quote:
I am very happy cosmo frozen up your account because that man is ready to put you down totally and collect all your money.kate please you need to be very wise with him and let him go away.this is not because I need you back but I want the best for you.why should he have to send all his family down to the state with diffirent surname,his a big scammer and please don't trust him and be very care full.I still have great feelings for you.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'll be careful
i have a feeling he was cheating on me
perhaps it is best he goes away

how is everything with the war?
when do you finally get out of there?

Quote:
We are not yet through with our job here.I swear to my living God I have a real love for you and can't just stop thinking about you.I cry for good two days and my friend frank ask what's going on?I can't just explain to him.kate you treat me so bad the way that I can't every treay you like but I can't just don't with out you.please be very care with the man,I am telling you the tust.kate my uncle need to leave the hospital need week and I have to pay for all the hospital bills before he can be discharge,how can you help me out now?can't you talk to cosmo?just borrow me the money and I will be very great full my love,I thank God you are back to me.

why didnt you just fill out the apology form if you loved me?
none of this would have happened with my other barry

i am confused

Quote:
Why most I fill apology form to a lady I love and I have tell her direct that I am sorry,but what have a don't worry?I need your help just to safe my uncle life and you refuse to help the person you want as your husband.where do you meet that black monkey?please let forget about the past and start a new relationship.please don't make me cry again my love.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

do you know what scrapbooking is?
all my memories, my cards, pictures are placed in a pretty book and looked at by me
when i feel sad
there is a page for you
it is covered in tears
i want to hide that page with things that would make me happy
something you did for me and just me
i didn't know that was something you just would never ever ever do for me
so that is why i don't think you love me
i ask for one simple thing, something to make me happy

Quote:
Kate let forget about the past my love,I am sorry for what have happen.I asl again where do you meet that black guy?do you really love me and still wish to marry me?

ive been writing to the new barry on the dating site
he told me he loved me after we talked for a long time
then he said he was heartbroken because he couldnt afford to come meet me
then i sent cosmo a request for an application for modeling work for the agency and told cosmo he had to hire him
so he did
and we got him here as an employee after he filled out the application

i thought you wanted to put that in the past, but ther it is

Quote:

Ok kate,I still love you if you are ready to marry me but I have tell me uncle about how you are treating me and you refuse to help me pay his bill.he was not happy with you kate.I wish to marry you if you are ready and first leave the black monkey along.kate will you help me to pay for my uncle bills?I can talk to cosmo if you arange to pay for the bills!if my uncle is not happy with you?I can't marry you because he stand as my father.

here is what i dont understand
i ask you for one simple thing for my memory book
something that i look at and think to myself perhaps you are the man for me
it is a simple form
you wont do it for me
you dont want me happy?
yet you expect me to pay for your uncles medical bills

i dont understand you at all

Quote:
Ok my love,I will make you to happy and I will fill out the form,I am using ipad to reply your mail and I don't think I can do that with this ipad,send the form to my yahoo mail box I promise I will fill is out kate,this is my yahoo mail box scammer at yahoo dot com I swear I love you from my heart.I want you to also make my uncle to be happy so that we can get marry.I am not more a kid and I need a family.

Very Happy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i will love you forever for this
puke
Quote:

Thanks my love,send it to my yahoo box.I love you too and I hope you will also make my uncle be very happy by paying for his bills?

if you make me happy
i will make you happy
and your uncle happy

what is his name?

Quote:
You mean my uncle name?willaims morgan.his the one who briugh me up when I lost my parent.sweetie I promise to make you happy and please also make me happy and help me to bill for all my uncle bills so that he can also be happy with you my love.

did you get my mail at the yahoo address?

should i send a get well card to your uncle? maybe i can send him flowers too?

Quote:
Thanks my love,I am very very happy you are back to my life.you don't need to send him any card or flower.when will you be able to send the money for his hospital bills to the dr my love?please help me out my love and I promise to pay back sweetie.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad to Cosmo:

Quote:
I have talk to her and she decide not to go to nigeria again.she is back to me and ask me to fill a form and I am ready to make her happy.kate promise to pay my uncle bills because I have tell my uncle all about how she treat me and he was not happy with her,so kate fistly need to make my uncle happy and I will also make her happy.

Dear Sir,

I am glad she is not going to Nigeria. Thank you for talking her out of it. I know you are aware she is not completely rational and wish you luck with her.

Quote:
Thanks so much,the black guy have stoling kate jealous.please talk to kate and tell her to leave that guy alone.

Dear Sir,

I would like to talk to her about this situation however I haven't yet finished filling out my request for a discussion form that she demands.

I have to submit a form every time I need to discuss anything with her since she is currently upset with me for interfering with her personal life.

I hope she'll allow me to sit with her tomorrow so I can try to talk some sense into her.

I do thank you for your attention in this delicate situation.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't stop laughing at your boy. You have a real winner here!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic