SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why do scammers use this type of email format?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

T.G.'s scam was to evaluate Western Union and I got him to give me more then one piggy.It wasn't that hard. I just told him I can't go to a western union and one I said the fact that you want me to wire money through western union puts up a red flag. Could you give me your bank account so incase I get scammered I have a way to get back my money. I told E.B. that I can't go to a WU and he gave me a piggy. Try it,it might work!
thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got T.G. to give me a piggy and he wanted me to evaluate western union. I already reported it to Alan and [email protected]
Read below. Steve is the name I use as a baiter.

Hi Steve,

How are you doing today. I have not heard from you, I will appreciate an urgent response concerning the bank account provided to you. All details have been provided to you. I will appreciate you complete your assignment today by all means and get back to me with detailed report along side with expected information confirming you have deposited/transfer the funds to the bank details in my recent email to you. Please pick your cellphone. I have called several times and got no reply. call any of both cellphone provided below.

(973) 932-0736
(209) 330-0014
Tony Littleton

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Tony Littleton <[email protected]> wrote:
I am using this opportunity to re-assure you that this is 100% legitimate and some scam. It will be ridiculous and an insult on our personality to think of us as one one who will be involved in an illegal act. The reason why i insisted was because that was the basis of your assignment but since you insist on wiring funds in your bank because you are always busy, I have provided below the account details. I understand your reasons for being skeptical but everything is okay on our end. Kindly have it sent asap and get back to me with the scanned copy of the deposit slip for confirmation. Please always state your availability for future references. Below is the account details;

Bank Name: Bank Of America.
Name: Miron Ikaev
Bank Account Number: 483033458343
Bank Routing Number: 021000322
Account Location : NY

Thank You,
Tony Littleton.

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 3:44 PM, Steve Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
I have made aware that you are trying to scam me! How can you assure me that you aren't? The fact that you want me to wire money to you via western union or moneygram is a red flag! The reason why you won't give me your bank account information is because you are afraid. Do you understand my concern?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 11:53:30 -0700
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Any updates/news($3220 MSP PAYMENT SENT)

you have to complete the assignment by sending the money via western union or money gram. you were aware of this from the starting that you will visit western union as part of your assignment. if you cant go yourself to send the money via western union. i will advice you send someone to send it today to the information provided to you. i am not happy with your delay. if it continues these way i will have to take my decision. I am not providing any bank account to you okay when i call pick your call. you can as well send it via western union by phone
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on pulling it off! Why don't you use the same pitch?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It doesn't work with all of them!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course it doesn't. If that were the case baiting would be boring as hell. Some lads works in one way wheras other lads in another. What is the right thing to say to one lad might spell disaster with another.

If your lad doesn't come through for you get another lad or try a different angle with him. There are no open and shut cases in baiting, no right and wrong things in how to deal with your lad. The only thing to do is to get your feet set and don't be afraid to get into the deep end.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic