SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to send a free text to Nigeria (or elsewhere)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to send a free text message, to virtually any country

http://www.afreesms.com/intl/

is worth looking at. I just sent my scammer a text message, which had an important bit of information needed to enable the payment to be made.

I did find another site, which offers free text, which had the advantage you got confirmation of receipt, but that was only to the UK. Still, from the number of phone calls he attempted to make soon after the text was sent, I did not need any confirmation he got it.

It's a real shame the phone number he is now dialing is giving a message that due to the bad weather no calls are being routed. Just as we get closer to be able to make the payment, a little technical problem occurs!

wasname

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230851
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just tested this service and it works on my US baiting phone. The text was sent from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The service allows you to type in a "sending" phone number for some countries.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's no need to quote the post immediately above - we can see it up there /\/\ - Spot

I was not aware of the ability of the site to do that. It's a shame we can't do that for all countries. It would be nice to find a way of making a text appear to come from Nigeria. I fancy having another Nigerian scam my scammer.

Perhaps I'll look to see if I can find a site which will permit one to do that.

View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Skiwi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's no need to quote the post immediately above - we can see it up there /\/\ - Spot

You can enter a sending number from some nearby countries like Benin and Togo, so if you wanted to work on a road trip you could use that.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How useful. Even more so since it's free. Shall be putting it to good use hopefully against a few dozen lads. Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you tested sending to yourself? I know some of these services actually send a message 'xyz has sent you an urgent text, pay £x to view it', which would defy the point somewhat

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had not tried that particular site sending it to myself. But I sent a phone number to the scammer via text. It was clear he got that number. I've no idea if he paid.

I think someone else in this thread confirmed it worked to their US baiting phone. So I think it is a useful free service.

I guess one where the scammer has to pay to receive the text would be quite nice too!

wasname.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tested on my UK bait phone and it worked perfectly. Message came through after a minute. No hidden charges or obstacles.

Very handy tool. I'll insult a few lads to celebrate.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I only have a pay-as-you-go phone, and not any contract phone, I don't get any free texts. So while my wife was out shopping, sending her a text from that site seemed worth a try. Sure enough, she got the text. We are in the UK

wasname

tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame, I sent 3 tester messages to my own 'phone and though they were all confirmed as sent, none came through Sad

Pumpsms is another option but again, for me it doesn't work Sad

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could try receiving a text here.

http://receive-sms-online.com/

robflub
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great tool - thanks.

China
Closed lad accounts x 2
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could try receiving a text here.

http://receive-sms-online.com/

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice tool, will come in handy as I slide back into baiting. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tazmanian wrote:
Shame, I sent 3 tester messages to my own 'phone and though they were all confirmed as sent, none came through

Try turning off any Ad Blocking if you are using FF. I've used it from a desk top computer with the latest version of ad blocker installed and a pop up asks me to turn it off as they finance the site through adverts.

On my lappy, with a much older version of ad blocker, (which I don't think the page can detect) I get no pop up message, though the SMS still goes through.

Ad block might be your problem.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic