SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Vlad from Ghana/Milo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me: Good morning Mila! Are you here?
mila: wow great , am fine and what of you also my dear
me: I am great now that I am actually able to talk to you
Did you get my email?
mila: wow sure we give a great to the Allmighty as wlel , yes i had you,r email please
me: I also left my address in a PM this morning so you will know it is me
I wasn't real sure why I didn't see any mail from you yesterday
mila: oh yeah i saw it my dear so i tried to add you to my contact list and now here you are my dear
me: You had me added yesterday I think. I saw you leave my list so I sent a mail to your address
mila: oh yeah According to me i intentionally don,t want to send you any email because so far as i have added you to my contact list you will by all means come online here my dear
oh sure then am so sorry that i was not able to came accross that just never mind is all the same whiles we are here online my dear honesty
me: Emails are important when the other isn't here
mila: oh yeah i know that my dear , that is why am saying that just never worried we can carry on with things here online , okay i guess we can gt to know more access about each other my dear
me: I would like to do that
mila: okay great and thank you so much for the good understanding with me , may i know where are you from my dear
me: I live in Oklahoma. Where are you?
mila: wow sure that is in the united state my dear , am also from russia which the city is moscow okay
me: Very nice, I can see it in your facial structure
mila: wow sure that is great and thank you do much , yes tell me how old are you there and what are you really seriously looking for over here on the net
me: I am 50 and looking for a wife that is serious this time
My former wife was not
mila: wow sure my dear , great am also 35 of age and seriously looking for the good honesty , understanding caring man to have a good long term relationship with my dear
me: Sorry, I am 51 now. I keep forgetting I just had a birthday
mila: haha sure don,t worry just let us carry on and have noticed that in mind please , so tell me what do you do for living over there
me: I am a drilling consultant. What do you do?
mila: please am also working in a super market for good three years , please it see,s i don,t get clear for you,r wok hope you can get me clear of that what is the meaning of drilling
me: Oil and gas well drilling
mila: oh okay that sound so great and nice as well my dear , please for how long have you been into that work is you,r own company work or what please
me: I have done the work since i was about 14 but began my own company about 6-7 years ago
mila: oh okay i see to that my dear , so tell me what kind of lady are you seriously looking for over ere on the net
me: I could never state that for fact until I really know her
Every woman is different and one can never know if they are good or bad until they truly know them
mila: sure is that so my dear but at lease you have to know the best you are really looking for to me like this i want the honesty , understanding , caring man that is all
me: We all want those things those but a lot of people pretend to be that
Getting to know someone you learn their mind and heart
mila: oh sure is that so my dear , tell me for how long have you been here and how the other ladies use to treat you please
Sent at 5:34 AM on Thursday
me: I have had terrible in the time I have been looking. It seems they all believe they talk to me for a few minutes and I am supposed ot give them my credit cards or some stupid stuff
They don't love anyone and I despise those greedy types
mila: hey sure is that so my dear and why are they doing that to me and why they use to ask of you,r cards and stuffs and do you normally give them that please
me: no I do not
I have no desire to find a leach
mila: oh okay great and thank you so much , please tell me for how long have you been on the inernet here seeking for a lady as well
me: I think a few months here
mila: oh sure and i guess you are still talking to other ladies here as well my dear
me: I have waited a ery long time and it is time for me to find her but I am not rushing into anything
No I am not
I am not capable of talking with more than one girl
I would think of it as cheating
mila: oh sure so you mean am the only lady you are talking to over here now my dear , yes that is the fact you saying . you don,t suppose to ush in some kinds of things my dear
me: Yes, you are the only lady I am talking to about this
I have to talk to a couple for business but it isn't the same
mila: oh okay thank you so much for that please , so tell me have you ever been married over there before my dear
me: Yes I have many years ago
I have a daughter from that marriage
mila: oh sure and hope you are still married or single man
me: I am very divorced from that cheter
mila: hey sure how come you divorced with that else woman what happen because i can see from you,r chart you are so much honesty and sincere
me: Right after she had our child, she began sleeping around with many other men. I do not tolerate such a thing
I divorced her more than 20 years ago
mila: oh really then is so shame on her my dear never ever worried at all what i want is sincere and carring right and i guess you can put up with it
me: I certainly would not want another girl like that
mila: oh yeah and why will you insist for kind woman like that again because you pass through that for long time , so tell me where is you,r ex wife leaving now my dear
me: She lives a couple of hours from me. She has married 3 other men in the time we have been divorced
mila: haha what a funny that is so shame on her why is she working out with that is not all that fear never ever worried please , so tell me hope you are over there in you,r own apartment or rented house please
me: I own my own home and property dear. I do not rent
mila: oh really to am just asking that or don,t you wish for to know more access about you my dear honesty
me: It is fine. You may ask me whatever you like
I am not afraid to answer
mila: oh okay thank you so much for the good understanding to me , listen do you know the reason why am asking you all that my dear
me: I am guessing you are trying to get to know about me and my life
mila: oh yeah please , listen According to me i have also been hurt here for so many times so am really seriously loking for the sincere man to get married with my dear
me: I am not looking for a man bu also looking for marriage
That is the whole reason we should not rush into something
mila: sure then tell me what are you looking for just feel free and put yu,r words down unto me right
me: I can only tell you what I don't want.
mila: yes tell me my dear am always ready to know about that please
me: I despise, liars, cheaters, users, abusers, manipulators, and lazy people
Those other things are going to depend on the real person I find inseide of you
mila: oh sure is that so listen each and everyone don,t want kind of person like that so what else , listen may i know you,r fully name my dear
me: Derrick is my name
mila: okay that sound so great and nice name my dear am also called mila inovano pertrov
me: I am sorry I did not understand you would want my middle name as well. That is T
mila: oh sure never ever worried just feel free and i hope you have noticed mine my dear
me: Yes I have seen yours dear. I did not know the Petrov before but I do now
mila: oh sure just feel free and do check that on google please because i want the honesty and sincere with you as well my dear
me: I don't need to check it, I need to know you
Checking a name on Google might end up anywhere
mila: oh sure is that so my dear , okay i think have know you,r good more access now and i hope you also wish to know about mine my dear
me: I don't understand how all that works and which things are relevant to the actual person
mila: oh yeah listen in life all things suppose to be real and good understanding to each and every human being please , listen am now working in a super market for
good three years now
me: I guess that would make you much wiser than I in the ways of grocery shopping
I am kind of an idiot when it comes to produce
mila: oh yeah that mtach as ti too my dear , sure then i can see you are so brave , listen am now staying with my Auntie , husband and the two little kids
me: I hope it is good there
I am staying in a trailer on my job site
mila: oh yeah is good but not all that well as the way you think my dear , all my parents are dead and gone for good three years now , they were heading towards to the Airport and it happen a car Accident
me: That is sad baby girl. I am sorry for your loss
mila: oh don,t be so much worried about that right and i guess you know that is all part of life my dear
me: Yes I do. I have never really had my father around but still have mom
mila: oh sure then am also so sorry to hear that from you also my dear , yes i guess you hope to know more little access about my parents please
me: Not if it makes you sad
mila: haha really don,t worry my dear , okay According to my late father he was owning a little Gold bussiness in Ghana before he pass away , my father is from russia whiles my mum from Ghana
Sent at 6:05 AM on Thursday
me: That seems a bit interesting but I can't say I know about the business
I know oil not gold
Sent at 6:06 AM on Thursday
mila: oh yeah that was the work of my late father my dear whiles my late mum also working as a nurse in South Africa right , so hope you see the reason why am now over here staying with Auntie and co
me: no, I can't say I do
It seems rather dysfunctional
Sent at 6:08 AM on Thursday
mila: oh yeah you are right with what you are saying my dear , so i hope you now get to know more access about my parents as well
me: I don't see the point in carrying on with that
I want to know you not your parents
Sent at 6:10 AM on Thursday
mila: oh yeah i know my dear , then am ready for to ask me all what you wish about me then i answer you please
me: Why would you leave Russia?
mila: you mean do i wish to leave russia my dear
me: No, why did you?
There is nothing in Africa
Poverty and disease is about the extent of things there isn't it?
mila: oh yeah because i suppoe to come over and chek some other things because am the only l;ady of my parents please
me: There are no jobs to speak of
mila: oh According to me have not spent many months or years here so i don,t know much more access here as well ,my dear
me: What is Russia like?
Do you speak it?
mila: oh all kinds of things that happens in you,r country is the same thing also happien there okay
me: That doesn't sound exciting at all
mila: oh sure then tell me how do want things to move on as well my dear is there anything you worry of
me: I don't know how we will move on. You seem rather rushed for some reason
We are barely getting to know each other
mila: oh really is that so , tell me what am i rushing into tell me and if i may ask of an Apologyise
me: We have to talk and know one another not just look for how we move on
We have to have a start rfirst
mila: oh yeah i know and understands what you are saying my dear and please i guess you know that , you are the man so what ever suppose to come first from you,r side
me: Wow, you are making this rather difficult now
mila: hey sure is that so and how am i making things difficult as well
me: If everything has to come from me and you don't really answer when I ask it is impossible
mila: oh know that i mean , am talking of all commands suppose to come from you,r side this what i mean okay
me: I don't command anything
This is not a boss/employee thing
mila: haha really you are funny ????
me: I try to be
It helps with my job
mila: oh yeah i myself that i see that of you right
Sent at 6:24 AM on Thursday
me: How long have you been on the site?
mila: oh to me have spent only good three weeks here and nothing serious with me
me: I don't see how. you are very cute and I am surprised you arent swamped with men
Sent at 6:26 AM on Thursday
mila: oh yeah that is the fact you have asked listen to me am looking for a man will makes me beautiful suck like how am i not the one who will juat broke my heart so i want to be patient and find that good man of me
me: It is best to be patient.
mila: oh yeah that is it my dear and thank you so much for the understanding of that
me: How many hours do you work in a week?
mila: oh i spent only 5 hours please and what of you also
me: I am here all day, every day from the start of the job to finish. Usually about 45 days on each site
mila: oh sure is that so my dear , tell me how many employees do you have over there in you,r oil and gas company
me: In my Oklahoma office there are almost 40 and my other yard has 18 so far.
mila: oh sure then is all great of you my dear , so what time do you close the company.
me: I do have about 40+ men and women here on the site to manage but they are not really my employees. They are sub contracted
The office closes around 5-6 but there are people that work more than the office hours
mila: oh sure i see to that my dear , so tell me how do you see the company running is it moving on well with you please '
me: It is moving great after the fiasco that almost cost me a ton of money
mila: oh sure then you suppose to be seriously and making sure that you let tet th employees also worl hard there for you,r self
me: Please excuse me for a minute. I will be right back
mila: oh okay don,t worry am here waiting for you so that we carry on with the conversationm
Sent at 6:35 AM on Thursday
me: Sorry, I am back now
mila: okay you are welcome come back please
let carry on with the conversation
me: A salesman interrupted us a bit
I get to deal with a lot of them out here
mila: oh sure never worried just feel free with everything am still here willing to talk to you
oh okay i see to that my dear
Sent at 6:40 AM on Thursday
me: How come they only let you work 5 hours in a week? What is the pay for that?
mila: oh yeah they do pay me an Amount of 500 euros that is per month please
me: That sounds ridiculous baby. i don't know euros but 500 of anything for 5 hours a week can't be right
mila: oh yeah i think so because there is no better work over here so i suppose to manage that please
me: How much do they pay you per hour/
mila: please to the menege i did not schedule it with him like that he just conbined all work day which he wish to pay me that 500 my dear
me: i can see that is going nowhere
Do you like animals?
mila: oh yeah i do love animals very well my dear both domestic and others please
me: Why do oyu say please all the time?
mila: that is part of life my dear why is there anything wrong
me: I was just wondering, it seems rather differnet to read that with every line you type
mila: oh sure i will know how to use it for you
me: what kind of domestic animals do you like?
mila: i do love cat, dog, and parrot that is all and what of you also
me: I just got a little dog brought to me that someone was going to kill
I used to have cats to keep the mice from the barn but the owls got them
mila: hey sure you bought it from the person or the one just give it to you
me: It was given to me by someone that knew what they were going ot do
mila: oh okay i see to that my dear and how many are they
me: They bought it as a puppy and once it grew up and wasn't puppy cute anymore they didn't want it
mila: oh wow that is great then you have to feed them well so they be come nice and sweet
me: He is a good little guy it just took him a few days to realize I don't treat him the way they did
mila: oh okay i see to that , so i guess it is in the guage now as am talking to you
me: I am not sure I understand what you mean by guage
mila: haha sure what it it tell me
me: What does it mean?
mila: i mean in their room
that is mean by gage please
me: He runs the whole trailer
mila: oh okay then is better please
me: He stays indoors with me except when i take him to the bathroom outside
mila: oh okay i see
me: Have you ever been on a farm/
mila: oh yeah but i don,t remember the day i went there
me: Doesn't seem it stuck in your memory well
I live on one
mila: oh is that so my dear and what kind of crops are you grewing on that land
me: I have to rotate with season and different plots but I keep a rotation of corn silage, wheat and alfalfa
mila: oh yeah is a nice crop and i hope soon you are going o harvest it on the land
me: I have all the cows, goats and horses on the back 40 in the pasture
Wheat harvest started but i am not sure if the combines are able to get in the fields yet with the weater
Sent at 6:59 AM on Thursday
mila: oh sure just check on that and for you yo know the time you come out of the crops because they don,t have to keep on the feild for you to grow another crop on the land , yes if i may tell you i was once a agric student in the secondary school
Sent at 7:00 AM on Thursday
me: I have been farming since I was young and the wheat must be harvested before I can bale and plow
I do have someone keeping an eye on things so I don't have much to worry about
mila: oh yeah i know that my dear , so tell after when you harvest you,r wheat and the others stuffs what is you,r next crop to grow please
me: I will rotate that one to alfalfa
mila: oh i don,t the crop called that can you make me clear of it
Sent at 7:03 AM on Thursday
me: Give me one second plese
mila: okay am still here waiting for you
me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfalfa
It is a sweet hay for the livestock
mila: okay thank you for you giving me the link of that am now going to see it my dear
wow i just saw that it is nice crop and i guess is that going to make you money
me: That one is more for feed but I could sell some if it is needed by someone
I can get 4-6 cuttings from a field before rotating back to winter wheat
mila: oh okay i see to that my dear , yes i hope the person whom is looking on the farm is good on the farm yard
me: He does great. He is too old to work out here for me but he takes great care of the farm
mila: oh okay that is great and we do give thanks to the Allmighty
me: I don't
mila: oh sure , tell me which church do you atterned
me: I don't believe in that stuff
mila: oh okay i see , then i will never reminds you with that anymore during our conversation here
me: Thank you
That will be appreciated
mila: you are welcome
okay my dear , so what time will closed from church and hope when you get home we can still carry on with the conversation
me: What are you talking about?
mila: i mean i hope you have internet access at home too
me: I barely ever go home but I don't waste my time in some fake church either
mila: oh please i have noticed that in my mind that you don,t trust in usch stufs so you also never mind okay
me: I thought you were clear on that earlier
you don't seem to be
mila: oh i am please
me: That is almost as believable as Santa, the easter bunny and all the other fairy tales
mila: oh okay am listening to you very careful
me: How many boyfriends have you had/
mila: oh you mean since i was born
me: I mean serious ones
mila: oh never in my life they are seem,s to be rude to me here
me: Not the fake ones and just little friends
Why baby?
mila: yes the one i had over here was serious but not having the good financed to help me to come over to him he was leaving in nertherland please
me: Only one?
mila: yes
me: And you left him because of money or something else?
mila: oh not that my dear he was very rude talking to other ladies also after then he come to me for chart it came to a sometime he was not all that serious with me my dear
me: Okay, I was getting worried there
I can understand you getting away from that one then
mila: oh yeah so right you are the only man am talking to and know more access about each other
me: If something were to come of our communication, how are you going to feel being a mother and grand mother as soon as we are married?
mila: oh i will feel so nice , sweet and well concios that i am and i want to be too
me: I just want you to know up front, no guarantee it will happen but don't want you to not know these little things
mila: oh yeah am looking forward unto that right never worried
me: Do you like fishing and things like this with the kids?
mila: oh yeah i do love it my dear is a natural things so i care much
me: I try to do a lot of that when I have a day or two away from work
mila: oh sure then make sure you developed that very well
me: They seem to like the boating, skiing and horse back riding best
mila: oh really that is nice also
me: They tried ot talk me into buying 4 wheelers
mila: so tell me are you over there staying with you,r kids and is you alone in that apartment
me: I have my home with only me and I have a trailer that I lease for work. I am all alone no matter which I am in
mila: oh yes i know so where are you,r kids now
me: They live in a town called Calumet. I am working about 5-6 miles from them right now
mila: oh sure my dear tell me how old are they and what are their occupation doing
me: My daughter is 23 and she is a housewife.
Her babies are 2 and 5
mila: oh sure she had already married
me: Yes baby
mila: oh okay then is so great and nice to hear that my dear , so tell me from today going are you willing to chart with other ladies here as well
me: Why would I do that/
Sent at 7:32 AM on Thursday
mila: oh no am just asking you right and why are you asking that , listen am i the right lady for you as we had a little conversation because i have to know it now before
is too late
me: I am not the type to talk to a bunch
I only want one
mila: oh okay thank you o much for the good idea of you
me: But I must ask you to let me get to work on my reports for the morning. I have kind of ignored these while talking to you and I need to get them done
mila: oh sure is that so , so should i wait for you till , you get that done or you are going to give me time to come back here online for you
me: I will try to mail you when I have some time again
mila: oh really then am also going to get other things done so i will look forward for you,r mail to reply then we may meet here again
me: This will take a while and I must do some looking about the rig to see what the men could be doing today
That is fine. Have a great day and I enjoyed our chat
mila: oh okay i see to that just free feel with you,r time make sure you come back so that we chart is that what all i want
you are welcome my dear
me: Good bye for now
mila: okay bye have a nice working day
Sent at 7:39 AM on Thursday

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is waiting in chat ready to pounce! I'm having a hard time figuring out that speech here. It is not typical West Africa that I see a lot of.

Quote:
hello ,
yes my good greetings to you over there, yes it seem,s you are busy there working and am still working and at the same time looking forward for you,r ,mail to reply

Good morning dear! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Sorry I was unable to get back on the computer yesterday. Things got a bit chaotic here. I hope you aren't upset with me.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO,

FINE MORNING AND HOW ARE YOU DOING THERE PLEASE , I GUESS YOU ARE BETTER WELL IN GREAT CONDITION , YES I WAS ALSO HERE ONLINE WAITING FOR YOU SO THAT WE CAN CARRY ON WITH OUR CONVERSATION YOU NEVER EVER MIND AND I WILL LOOKING FORWARD TO CATCH YOU ONLINE SO THAT WE HAVE A CHART HAVE A NICE DAY .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We were in chat until his connection cut him off. Worked great for me as I had a new one in skype to chat at. He came back about 15 minutes later but I had already left him.

Good morning dear! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. I was not upset about your connection and there is no need to ask forgiveness for something you do not control. It is just something that happened and I needed to get back to work anyway.

Quote:
hello ,

fine morning and how are you doing there , hope you are better well in good condition yes am really enjoying the weekends i just wake up from bed to check weather you are online here so that we have a little conversation and thank you so much for the understanding please?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He had a tough time trying to chat with me yesterday. I saw his message, waited for him to lose the connection then dropped a short message and left him again.

Good morning my sexy girl! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. It seems we missed one another yesterday. I don't know if I will have time to chat but we can always mail if you like. Today and tomorrow are my inventory and order days.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello,

good greetings for you and how are you doing over there as i have really missed you so much with all my heart and soul please in fact the reason why i was not able to come over here online for good two days today is that i was very seriously sick i was in bad moode and weak that is reason why i could not come over for you so i think , i will be asking for forgiveness and i don,t think that will happen any more babe so i hope you will be able to come online here today so that we have a chart .

We had about an hour in chart and he ran out of fuel. No biggie. Wasn't really going anywhere other than him trying to work for that meet.

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am glad you are feeling better now and that we were able to chat yesterday.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello ,

good evening to you over there my dear honesty , how are you doing over there with you,r life i guess you are better well in great condition as i have really missed you so much with all my heart and soul , yes i was over here waiting for you here the whole day so that we have a chart but i guess that you told me yesterday whiles we were charting that you will going to the hospital for a check up so i tried to give you a mail for you to know that i came here online waiting for you my dear honesty just have a great and hope to hear a good news from you my dear .

Good morning baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Most everything went well yesterday but my lab level is still wrong. I got put back on the medicine that I don't really like.

thank you for writing me so I could find your sweet mail this morning. I missed you while I was away.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sends me this in a few different text sizes just as you see it aside from obscuring my email address. He uses my email rather than my name.

Quote:
Good Morning der ? How are you doing there i guess you are better well in great condition with you,r life as i have really missed you so much with all my heart and soul please, Okay am so sorry for yesterday infact i had a bad connection whiles we were charting i don,t know the reason why but i think is good as we can have a good conversation for today my dear . yes tell me how is work moving on with you there i guess is great with you and as well as you,r workers also babe just update me when you are less busy from work take care and have a nice day .

Good Morning der ? How are you doing there i guess you are better well in great condition with you,r life as i have really missed you so much with all my heart and soul please, Okay am so sorry for yesterday in fact i had a bad connection whiles we were charting i don,t know the reason why but i think is good as we can have a good conversation for today my dear . yes tell me how is work moving on with you there i guess is great with you and as well as you,r workers also babe just update me when you are less busy from work take care and have a nice day .

Good Morning der ? How are you doing there i guess you are better well in great condition with you,r life as i have really missed you so much with all my heart and soul please, Okay am so sorry for yesterday in fact i had a bad connection whiles we were charting i don,t know the reason why but i think is good as we can have a good conversation for today my dear . yes tell me how is work moving on with you there i guess is great with you and as well as you,r workers also babe just update me when you are less busy from work take care and have a nice day .

Good morning my dear! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Don't worry about our chart baby, I am not mad. It is not your fault it just happens sometimes. I will try to catch you when I let the men take their lunch baby. I missed you!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oscar I think this one is related to that Raven lunatic of yours.

Quote:
wow great and so nice to hear from you babe , okay then i will be also waiting for you here whiles am working at the same time looking forward to talk to my princess love you so much .

Hey sexy baby! I hope you had a great day at work. Sorry I did not get to talk with you this afternoon dear. I hope you aren't upset.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
oh okay that is great never worried am well with that .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
yes , my good greetings to you , How are you doing for this Sunday i guess you are better well in great condition as i have really missed you so much with all my heart and soul babe , in fact am really enjoying the day but i wish to move with you for this weekend through conversation love you so much babe.

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am glad you enjoyed yesterday. I hope you were able to spend it with friends or family. I enjoyed our chat while we were able to.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello ,

good morning ? How are you doing there my dear sweet honesty derrick, hope you are better well in great condition as i have really missed you so much with all my heart and soul.Yes i do enjoy the day yesterday only with church members so from church i came back home to check you online but it seems you were busy doing other thing else so i stood up from my computer and move to bed and here is another day as am about to check you online here is you,r mail whiles i suppose to send you a reply babe. How is you,r day moving with you there as have really missed you much hope you are going to be online for today so that we have a chart as well .

Good morning my sexy baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I will try to find some time for charting with you today but you know I can't promise it. I am glad to find your mail waiting for me today. It lets me know you are all right and thinking of me when you write even though we can't chat all the time.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello,

fine morning honey , how are you doing there . hope you are well with you,r life as i keep on thinking and dreaming of you please , yes am willing to have a conversation with you to know all you,r where about Ratt so try as much as possible to come over for me and also my Grand mum in Ghana with my Auntie also said i should send their honesty greetings to you so hope to hear or catch you online so that we chart love you so much .

Good morning my princess! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I do all right but things would be so much better if I were waking up beside you. Please tell your family thank you for the greetings and give them mine in return.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
wow , that is so great and sweet to hear from you ratt , infact i have really missed you so much over here am i alone . Yes familes are Great in better well condition with their life i have missed you so much please so you suppose to come over here online so that we have a chart and i hope work is going well with you and as well as you,r employees also and the farmer try as much as possible to send my good regards to them for me take care and hope to hear from you soon love you so much with all my heart and soul.

Good morning my treasure! I hope you are all well and enjoying the day. I miss you too baby and I am sorry I could not chart with you baby but you can always mail me and I will find it waiting for me.

Of course I will pass your greetings to Jose and all the men. Please tell your family hello from me as well.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO

fine morning Ratt? yes Great how are you doing there am really enjoying my day over here Alone but i still need you in my care hope you know that i still throughly care for you so much with all my heart and soul babe. yes today i had a call from Grandmother concerning about that she is willing to hear from you as well and i have also already disscuss with my boss about you that i may one day leave from russia to you there in the united state and he said that is so nice and great so i can see that all the familes has given go a head for this relationship so we suppose to be seriously and make all things possible as well Thank you so much for the good understanding and hope to hear from you soon.

Good morning sexy Mila! I hope you are all well and enjoying the day. It is very nice to read that you have told you boss and grandma about us. It is very important that your family support us in this relationship. I look forward to reading from your grandma if she wants to write me. I have no problem with that.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello ,

Good evening ? How are you doing there , hope you are better well in good condition as i have really missed you so much with all my heart and soul Ratt, in fact it been a while as we meet here online for charting Honey , you know something i do love and care of talking to you here online more than sending the mail , okay that is also well and good understanding but guess to you,r self that we have to be sharing common words to each other so that we can bear out a honesty better well relationship please , i hope all things are moving on well with you and am so sorry for for the late reply because today i went to the town to check on other Appointment i just came back right now , listen According to you,r mail i saw it since yesterday but my internet connection was not so good so i could not get you a reply yesterday so here the connection good, whiles i have tried my best in writing to you now please . yes Ratt Grand mum is great and she said m she wish to know more access about and how our relationship is moving well with us so i think she will be talking to you online and not sending mail rather so just concentrate with work for me so by the time you will be less busy i will inform her in Ghana to talk to you online because she has internet access at home so she will be able to talk to you babe , i do missed you so much just try as much as possible to come over for me and always remember that you have a lovely lady called Mila so don,t try for another lady to confused you babe, love you so much with all my heart and soul.

Good morning my beautiful Mila! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Honey, I do enjoy charting with you but your connection is terrible. You and your grand mum should be writing mails with your bad connections dear. Charting is great when we can but I am not seeing any reason the 2 of you can't mail. You know I can't be here all the time for that other.

I am not trying for any woman other than you dear.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dumb as dirt says

Quote:
hello ,

fine morning ? How are you Rat . hope you are well with you,r life as have really missed you so much . babe never worried and i have understand that you don,t have time with charting so the mailing so good for us babe , am well with that yes According to my grand mum she is too old so i have to write anything that she is wiling to inform you my honey try to understands what am telling you babe . take care and have a nice day

Good morning sexy Mila! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. Honey it would make sense that if your grandma is not able to write a mail she certainly would not be able to chart. I have no problem if you need to help her dear but I think it is best done by mail. I miss you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO,

Good Morning ? How are you doing over there with you,r life as i do keep missing you much with my Heart and soul babe. yes i just wake up from bed which it hurting me to give you morning dream letter for you to know that am still in good deeply caring love with you Ratt .babe i guess today is Sunday , tell me what are you,r movement for today because to me i will not go to church for today so am willing to have a chart with you today so kindly try for me babe.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning sexy Mila! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. Honey it would make sense that if your grandma is not able to write a mail she certainly would not be able to chart. I have no problem if you need to help her but I think it is best done by mail. I miss you.

Quote:
hello ,

fine morning , How are you doing well with you,r life sweet heart as i do miss you so much Rat .yes i will try to inform her never ever worried about that at all right , do you know something there is a friend over there called Hannah ankrah i mean my Grand mum friend so i will inform that woman to narrate my Grand mum about how she can operate her internet over there over there in Ghana so that she can start sending you some mails from her side so that you will get my Grand mum about how she throughly loves and care about our this relationship please . okay try to send my good greetings to jose i mean the farmer and also to all you,r friends whom knows about this relationship which is bettween you and i babe . take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Good morning baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am glad that your grand mum has a friend that can help her and look for ward to reading form her. I will be sure to pass your greetings to everyone and let them know you will be coming home within a few weeks.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO,

wowowowowowowowowow, Great be unto you,r name for making so beautiful with such mail , you makes me so happy babe , tell me how are you also doing over there with you,r life Ratt i do keep missing you so , listen am so sorry for not replying this mail for you on time because since three days today they gave us light out so the light just came this evening which i was able to get you a reply for you,r mail babe , just make sure that you love and care for me only please that is all what i want from you till i come over there for you .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sexy queen! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. You have no need to worry about any other woman coming into my life. The only lady coming to me is you when we decide it is time. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to write me, I am going to be right here waiting to read your message.

Quote:
Hello ,

WOW THAT SOUND SO SWEET AND GREAT FROM YOU BABE, MAY I KNOW THE LIVING WITH YOU OVER THERE AS I HAVE REALLY MISSED YOU SO MUCH WITH MY LIFE RATT , YES I JUST CAME BACK FROM WORK NOW AND THINGS ARE TELLING ME MORE MUCH I DO CARE AND LOVES YOU SO MUCH HONEY , HOPE JOSE IS BETTER WELL HEALTHY WITH YOU,R WORKERS TRY TO SEND ME GOOD GREETINGS TO YOU THEM FOR ME , BABE I THOROUGHLY KNOW THAT YOU REALLY LOVES ME SO MUCH AND THERE IS KNOW OTHER WOMAN WHICH WILL TAKE YOU FROM MY CARE AND THE ALMIGHTY HAS ALREADY CONFIRM TO ME THAT YOU ARE THE BEST MAN FOR ME , YES BABE ACCORDING TO MY GRAND MUM SHE CALLED HAS TODAY FIRST , SHE SAID I SHOULD SEND HER GOOD REGARDS TO YOU AND ALSO , SHE INFORM ME THAT , SHE HAD A SERIOUSLY AND HAPPINESS DREAMS ABOUT US THE COUPLES CONCERNING OUR RELATIONSHIP WHAT SHE TOLD ME IS THAT , SHE TOLD ME TO BE VERY SERIOUSLY WITH CARE AND DO ALL THE NEEDS FOR YOU AS WELL BECAUSE , YOU ALSO LOVES AND ME AND WHAT EVER I MAY BE COMING TO YOU RIGHT BUT WHAT IS LEFT IS FOR US TO TAKE OUR RELATIONSHIP INTO BETTER WELL CONSIDERATION WE SUPPOSE TO MAKE SURE THAT ALWAYS WE DO LOVES EACH OTHER HAS THE WAY IT SUPPOSE TO BE SO JUST PUT THIS WORDS IN MIND WHICH IS FROM OUR ONLY GRAND MUM BABE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. Everybody here is doing great and Jose is very healthy. I will certainly pass them all greetings from you and your grand mum.

I think her dream was right! We should follow her thought.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello,

Fine Morning Ratt, Great How are you also doing over there i think , you better well in good condition as i also do missed you a lot please , babe am thoroughly enjoying the weekends but i guess you know that when you are with me things will be really enjoyable so am just taking things here step by step honey , Yes my Grand mum said she also thanking you so much for , you taking her advised please but never ever worried you are mine forever but just we should care loves each other and what ever i inform you , you must take it serious as the same thing goes to me also babe, Okay i guess right now you are at the work place and it seems it left with few weeks for you to come home for me babe , right now am at work place working hard and seriously thinking of my future husband Ratt , love you so much and hope to hear from you soon.

Hello again my love! I am glad that you are having a great weekend and I can't wait to share many of them with you doing many different things. I certainly like grand mums dream and thought. I know we must care for one another but believing everything that I am told just doesn't work for me. What if you tell me the sky is purple? Elephants are pink maybe? I will read what you write and we will decide from that.

Yes I am at work and still have a few weeks left here. I can't wait to make you Mrs. Ratt.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO

yes,it so Great to hear from you back once Again Mr Ratt , it seems you are there in front of you,r computer doing something because it does not keep so much long for you giving me a back reply please and it my honesty pleasure to give you a feed back babe, yes am not waiting to become Mrs Ratt it will be so conscious to give me that name special am also at home as i just closed from work According to my boss which am working in the super market with, he is celebrating his Ramadan so he use to close us early from the work shop, i Arrived at home around early 4pm here in Russia time, babe Thank you so much for the good idea towards what my grand mother told us to do so that we can bear out a sweet , caring relationship to our selves please , Ratt never ever worried am always yours and i don,t know what can,t changed my mind you are the man i love and care and i don,t think you may one day hurt me because i can see from you,r words that you so care for me so much and am also going to invest the same good better idea with you so that we both can earn better relationship Okay honey. it late here and tomorrow i will be going to the market to get some food stuffs for the house as now a days it use to rain here anytime so i think the family , i mean my Autie has plan to get all needs in the kitchen for not getting out to the market whiles raining that is very bad so i have already took a plan that i may be going to the market and get all food stuffs , yes i hope in the work place you are , you use to eat a nice sweet meal because the last time i was thinking about whom can cook for you but it seem,s you are getter meals for you,r self honey .I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Good morning my sexy Mrs. Ratt! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. You are right I was sitting in front of the computer about to start typing my reports when I saw your mail.

I hope you have a safe trip to the market and get plenty for everyone to get by until the rains clear.

I can certainly cook food for myself but I would enjoy having my lady that cooks for me sometimes and makes me want to come home in the evenings to be with you. I know you will do that when we are together.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO,

Great i will be replying with the Greetings Good evening because over here is 8pm please . Yes am so Great in better well condition with my life Mr Ratt and what of you also doing with the life over there please , babe am really missing you so much which i can,t put a stop to that but is good to be thinking of you which will tells me the brave love am having for with good honesty , understanding caring man like you Ratt to get married with . Yes i tried to get a the necessary food stuffs to the family and it even rains Around 6pm in the morning, you see that my dreams has come through has i told you that it will be raining at anytime now a days here honey so i tried to get all things to the family so in fact my Auntie was so happy for yesterday, i came back from the market Around 4pm getting to evening, after i Arrived home. i took my little rest in bed for a while so i wake up early 5am this morning babe and things are moving on well with me but just missing you so much babe i wish am there doing all things in the same condition with you but i never worried about that and there is day coming soon for me to get over there for you , yes i remember listen to what my Auntie said about you babe , she said that she wish to come over and cook for you and i told her that am the one suppose to do that for you and the reason why she is saying that , she said you will be getting so much tired whiles you come back from work and at the same time cooking for you,r self also. so she said you have to get things fast for me to come over there for you so that some of you,r duties will be simple whiles you come home, you will see you,r sweet honesty Mila at home in fact won,t you be so much happy about that so keep on working hard so that i come there quick right.

Good morning lovely Mrs. Ratt! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am a very happy to have my sweet, honesty wife that will one day be waiting for me at home with a nice meal and lots of love.

I am glad to read that you were able to get your foodstuffs and return safely. Please thank your aunt for thinking of me and wanting to come cook for me. I will be much happier with my wife here though. I have no doubt that your aunt is a great cook but I would prefer to kiss my cook.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO,

Good Morning? How are you doing there Mr Ratt , i guess you are good in better well healthy for today as i do misses and hoping to get into you,r marvelous warm body babe, Okay i hope you know that today is a hot Monday and each and everyone suppose to get for work, so right now am in the office whiles i check on you weather you have sent me a lovely mail so i may get you a reply on time . wow i just read through you,r mail and i can see you have sense of humor with a brave conscious relationship with me and what is up to me is that i suppose to be honesty and caring forever with you till then i fly over to you honey , Okay today i discuss a little issues with my boss concerning about my coming over to you in the united stated in fact he is so much happy because he always use to say am a nice lady which by now i have to been in my marriage acceptance please, so he is thoroughly giving me a brave pleasure about you so i think, Ratt you have to get things fast and done with you,r work business so you may come home for us to know of what to do right , Love you so much and hope to hear from you soon Mr Ratt.

Good morning my lovely wife! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Yesterday was a fairly nice day here other than being just a bit wet. It kind of misted throughout the day but rather nice overall.

I am missing you and cannot wait to let you have my body. I am glad to know that you have told your boss about me and that he has made you feel good about your choice to come and marry the man you love.

Honey, I don't have to rush to get everything done from my work to make arrangements to get you home. It might be good if you check on what we need to make this happen.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic