SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Asking scammer to take goods to Nigeria

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I deceided to have ago at this idea. Any comments?

==
Subject: Purchase of amateur radio equipment

Hello,
I see that you are a dealer of amateur radio equipment. I wonder if you could give me a price for each of the following.

* 1 x Yaesu FT-225RD (old model, but you may have a used one)
* 5 x FT-290 (old models, but you might have used ones)
* 5 x Icom 7600
* 5x Icom 9100
* 5 x mid-range HF/VHF transceivers.

The problem is I want them sent to Nigeria (where I am originally from), where corruption is a big issue. I want to set up an amateur radio club there, but I need to ensure the items actualy get there. If sent via Fedex, someone will sign for them, but the people I want to get them wont actualy see them.

Would you be interested in taking the equipment personally to Nigeria? We would pay up front for the equipment, and some extra money to cover flights and the inevitable bribes that you would have to pay officials and others in Nigeria. Once the equipment is actually there, the rest of the money would be transfered.

If you are interstred, let me know, and we can discuss more.
========

The scammer replied, asking for my amateur radio callsign. Of course I wont give him a real one, but have sent him something that looks plausable. I can be pretty sure he will look on qrz.com to find the callsign. He will be told they have no details, but it looks like one from Scotland. It is not a valid Scotish callsign.

The name of the person is a real Nigerian name - someone who was caught for fraud in the UK. She is an illegal immegrant, but desipite defauding the National Health Service out of £95,000, she has not actually been kicked out of England.

wasname

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230851
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic