SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Abeche You Don't Have Gold, Do Ya, Pardner?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was setting comfortably in my N'Djamena's office (Chad).. having a cup of tea and smoking my Indian Warrior Herbs when I received this call from Dr Mike:

Quote:
Dr Mike: Expect a special package of mine soon.
Dharma: Gold?
Dr Mike: Yup, but he needs some help to obtain his visa.

Of course I helped the lad Mr. Green

Quote:
Mr. Fahad,

Thanks for your perfect cooperative understanding all along, i truely wish to confess that you have been very impressive since the beginning of our get together. I thank you for your efficient and restless efforts for the success of this huge project in front of us. Like i use to formerly say, i am assured with certitude of a brilliant and flamboyant out-come of this prospective business relationship as i am confident that we are all going to build together a huge business relation on a solid long term basis and enjoy a long lasting pay days.

I have obtained my VISA and i will be arriving in Chad on the 26th of this month by 7.00 O'clock pm. Although, i was expected to arrive on 23/06/2013 as foremerly overviewed , but it happened that, before i got the visa and before i got to the Airline; the flight for 23/06/2013 just got full and i have no other choice than to wait for the next flight. So, because of this situation that's beyond my control, i have just bought my flight ticket and i have secured a sit on the flight to N'djamena on the 26/06/2013.

I will arrive at the international airport N'djamena on Asky airline by 7.00 O'clock pm on 26/06/2013.

Thanks and best regards

His flight got delayed and he arrived today instead. Of course I couldn't wait and went to Abeche (700 km in the East ) in an urgent mission.

The lad has come this far and he can't give up now Laughing

Quote:
Mr. Fahad,

Thanks for your kindness to welcome me into Ndjamena even if we did not have the chance to meet at the airport because of the delay from my part. As you have instructed me, i will take a bus for ABECHE tomorrow morning 6 O clock and arrive there in the evening at 6 O clock because there is no bus going tonight.

By the way, there was no problem or anything bad for the reason why i did not arrive yesterday as planned, the ASky airline informed all the passenger at late hour that they were facing a technical hick up and will not be able to fly for the safety of the passengers, therefore we have to change flight to Ethiopian airline and that was just all. I tried to call you, but because of bad network i was unable to get you all the times i tried and i was having no chance to go to the internet to inform you by writing. I am sorry for the inconvenience and i hope to meet you tomorrow in ABECHE.

Meanwhile, try to cheek by calling me as i will be calling you too because i will not be able to use the internet in the car coming.

Thanks and best regards

This is a map of his safari so far:

So, tomorrow, the poor lad will cross the desert using this road:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahAuG1h7lcA

Hope he lands safely Twisted Evil

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow--that is one mess up road.

I traveled a road like that once when I was in Australia. I went from Woomera to the opal mining town of Andamooka. It was around 60 miles. I had to take it slow as I was driving my Honda CRX.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did that lad realy take a plane or is he just lying?
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I happen to know that the lad called Dharma from the airport on arrival so for once, there was a lad telling the truth.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pardner writes:
Quote:
i am assured with certitude of a brilliant and flamboyant out-come of this prospective business relationship

Oh, it will be flamboyant. The lad is right on that.
Brilliance will have nothing to do with it, however. Razz

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is also one of my leftover lads. He contacted me telling me he was eager to rip me off. So naturally I couldn't refuse him this. So I set him up with my great friend Fahad who is doing missionary work in chad.

It is nice to once again have a lad on route in chad and this one speaks the language. I have a feeling he might make it all the way to Adre. He have also called Alois this night. Sadly I was unable to answer. I will have limited time for him till Sunday but when I speak with him I will tell him that Fahad is the man with the money and that he should listen to him.
I will pop into this thread and check the status and probably check Skype to receive some abuse there as well.

Oh, and the lad actually went all the way from Mali to Burkina Faso to obtain his visa. So we were fairly certain that he would travel for us.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Don't worry, the lad will be hanging around in Chad for sometime. However, that would cost you 5000 Zombucks a day. Be sure to send it before I change my mind Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The good lad landed safely to Abeche. He's now standing in front of some building waiting to be picked up. Bless him Laughing
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/LFEu-wT4/Laddo_is_in_Abeche.html

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"And how was your trip?"
"Ohhh, thank God, thank God, thank God!" Laughing

I guess that means he enjoyed it. Very Happy Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... or he enjoyed finally being done with the horrid 750 km trip. I heard Dharma describe the lads emotions halfway through his trip. And he sounded broken. I don't know what it is with the N'Djamena-Abeche road. But it takes away the lads will to live.
God bless his soul.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
"And how was your trip?"
"Ohhh, thank God, thank God, thank God!" Laughing

I guess that means he enjoyed it. Very Happy Thumbs up

I think he needs more.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You are right, Leka. And if he manages to get to Adre, he will welcome his return to Abeche, which is plush in comparison. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from our lad yesterday. Either he found internet connection in Abeche or he used his phone which must have been both expensive and very impractical since this letter is very long.

Quote:
Mr. Mr Alois;

I am now in Chad since on the 27th June 2013 at 2 o clock in the afternoon and since that time i have not been able to meet Mr. Fahad. Although; i was suppose to be in Chad on the 23th June 2013 the date Mr. Fahad would actually be expecting; but it happened that i did not get to Chad that date because A sky; the airline i was supposed to travel with failed to turn up because of a technical error they just announced to us at the die minute. As i was not wishing to rebook for another date and delay too long; i was forced to change to another airline to arrive in Chad the next day 27th June 2013 with the Ethiopain airline meanwhile; i was not having any chance to inform Mr. Fahad through the internet of this latest development; but i did try a lot of time to get him informed by phone calling without success which might surely be a network problem. Never the less; i arrived in Chad on 27th June 2013 at 2 o cluck in the afternoon and find out that Mr. Fahad had sent somebody for me to pick up at the airport the day before; and that the person left away because i did not appear as planned on 26th June 2013; said Mr. Fahad. I understand and i do,t blame anybody for this and i know at the same time how this might be disappointing for him; but yet ther was little i could do since i have no other way to come to Chad without boarding a plane.

Anyway; Mr. Fahad told me to take a bus from the garage in Ndjamena and meet him in Abeche a city as far as 900 kilometter from the capital city. I took bus as he asked me on the 28th June 2013 to go to Qbeche because there was no bus going the same day i arrive in Chad 27th June; which means i passed a night in a Hotel in Ndjamena. The distance to where Mr. Fahad told me to meet him is very long and many of the bus on the African roads are not good cars and there is no flight to the place because i asked from the city if there is a flight going there. Before we got to Abeche it was the next day 29th June 2013 at 7 00 o clock in the morning and i was also delayed at the entrance of the small city by the police just because they want me to give them money I finally called MrFahad at around 9 00 o clock in the morning right away, but he was not picking , i kept on calling untill he pickedd his phone around 11 30 am and told me to wait at the spot PLACE DE L INDEPENDENCE ABECHE because i informed him that i am standing there as i was just talking with him on the He told me to wait there that he is coming to pick at 1 00 pm, but he is not turning up til now as i am writting this mail It is late at night now, it is 8 00 pm and i am still calling, but no reply from him at all

What do i do now? I understand that everybody has tried to make this deal work between us, you have tried, Mr Fahad most especially who has to leave his work and spend for us and myself who is spending both time, money and effort If this is not seriouse just tell me i will go back to my country If i come all the way long its because i believe in you Mr Alois I did not come into this deal because of Musa I never did business with Musa before and i dont know anything about Musa businesses, but when one of my brother told me that Musa has a partner and would like us to negociate with him and when i talked with you i tought you are very serious and that is why i come into this deal

But now i beging to worry because i see that you never called me one time or write me one time of your own free will to ask me anything about this deal and Mr fahad also, either you or Mr Fahad can talk or write me only when i called you or write you first You can only show that you care when i call you or write you, i found this absurd unless i dont know Why Mr Fahad is not coming to see me, why he is not even calling me, why making me spend all this money and ll this time and efforts Imaging that i left my country to go to Burkina Faso to get visa for chad spending money there for Hotels , come to Chad for four days now and yet nobody is there for me, and imagin also all that you have been telling that the proper arrangements were made

By the way, in my mind i never came to Chad to collect money from anybody, i came with the mind to negociate in the favour of this deal for every bodies benefits and that is all

hoping for the best
Baba

Hoping for the best eh?
That a boy, stay positive.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic