SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 4, Mombassa, Kenya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gretchen/Mia wrote:
My darling,
Izzy has been very helpful!! I know he has been involved in some badness, but he tried to save Walid! he showed them a picture and told them it was real!!! And they beat him like an egg eating dog for that!!!!!!
You have to do what they tell you! I know it is going to hurt. Izzy says the photos you send are all fakes!!!! They say they are going to sell me in a few days if you don't do what they ask of you, ir they are going to burn me like they did with Walid!!!! Please save me from that, my love!!!! I don't want to die like that!!! I don't want to be a sex slave!!!! I have been keeping my anus virgin for you!!!
Okay, I have to send this now.
Don't write my friend unless I am confirmed dead. Please.
Please delete this.
Honey, I love you!!! I am so sorry this got all so messed up!!

Mia

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and Gentlemen, I hereby introduce "Ramitsh Punteng"

Ramitsh Punteng wrote:
My dearest Mr. Moishe,
It is a pleased to be making your acquaintance this fine evening. I am aware of the vault that your esteemed self is speaking of. Is a pleasure to be of service to you. I fondly remember my university days with Mia, and Mr. Epstein was indeed a very good man, may Shiva bless his departed soul.
What can I be doing for you in regards to the contents of the vault?
I remain your most humble servant,

Ramitsh

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Longboarder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll miss Walid in spirit, but not his emails- I'd usually scan them quickly to get the gist of them, they gave me a headache to actually read them. Very Happy

So here we go with ANOTHER 100 pages?
Bring it on.

I'm sure Bernie will be FURIOUS with our hero over Walid's death.... maybe even enough to team up with Tiffany to hunt him down? Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc, I can't wait to see what sort of psychological issues this new batch of characters will have. You write crazy really well, and for a baiter, that is a compliment. Great work drawing Hector even deeper into complete madness. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie is going to be upset, yes.

Meanwhile, Joey Sabra wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am ready to head to Durban. We can rendezvous there, and then get on the trail. I will be coming with funds to get into Mozambique.

My mission is to terminate Izzy Cohen and recover Bravo Oscar.

Please confirm your arrival time in Durban

Joey Sabra

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

Do you know how unprofessional you are? You are an idiot.Luckily I have brains. I want to help you. You need to let me help you.

Have you told Bernie you killed Abdul yet? I am sure that is going to go over really well. How could you have made such a terrible mess. Your poor friend. He seemed to be a nice guy. From what I hear. Unlike you. You selfish pig.

You need to write me. I am tired of your bad attitude. You won't get far in life treating people like that.

I think we just leave Gretchen where she is. Then we can be married. And you will make me happy. Four times a day. Or else.

Tiffany

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super Lad wrote:
Joey,I received your message. I will give you furthers details.
SL

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd, to Gretchen, wrote:
I dont want you to die baby,or sold to slavery, i am going crazy with all this issue,each time i send them picture they say it is fake? why? why?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Joey,

When and where in duban do we meet?
"Joey Sabra" wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am not presently able to disclose information regarding location for all of the obvious security reasons, and the time is within the next five days. The time would be soon. If you were able to get there ahead of time and be in place, sir, that would be the best for me. Keep in mind that it is only going to be me who is coming to meet you.

Have you written to Tiffany? You need to, but ABSOLUTELY do not tell her anything about when and where you will meet me. That MUST remain between us. Please write her and be nice. She is unstable and we do not want her to become erratic.

Let me know when you are in Durban.

Joey Sabra

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Tiffany,I am not okay.I got several migrane,cold,sick seriouslymi can't even write much

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gretchen wrote:
Hi honey,
Okay. I see why they say the pictures are fake. Izzy showed them to me and they are not clear. You need to take a picture of the whole thing, then they will see it! Izzy says its a fake. He tried to tell them it was real! They beat him really badly over that!!! He is only here to try to protect me!!!! He has been very caring and understanding!!!! He is scared of these people!!! Me, too!!!! If you send the picture of the whole thing, so they SEE what you did, then they will let me go!
Honey, please just send the picture of your penis and then I can be with you!!! If you don't, terrible things will happen to me, like they did to Walid!!! Walid was so brave!!!! He was such a brave man!!!! His poor wife!!!!!!!
Okay, I have to send this. I will try to ask to use the computer later.
I love you and miss you. Why did all this terrible stuff happen to us? Honey, I just want to be with you!!! I hate this!!!!!!
okay, i am going please delete this

Gretchen

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

I am sorry to hear that. I wish you were here and then I could make you some soup. And comfort you. I need a man. Now. After you ate the soup you would eat me. Four times. Or else.

I have to tell Mr. Rhodes that your friend Abdul is dead. So sad. He is going to be upset. I am not sure if I should tell him. That you didn't chop your penis. He will be upset. You did have the power to help your friend. They burned him alive. Some friend you are. You had the way to save him. And you didn't. Now you have migraine. Several of them. Poor you. You pussy. Should I tell him you didn't get the operation? He might have you killed if I do. Hmmm. What do you think? Mr. Smarty Pants? What do I tell Mr. Rhodes?

Where are you? What is Joey telling you? When is he going to meet you?

Take care of yourself. I want you in good health when we get together. You will need your stamina to satisfy me. I am a hungry beast.

Tiffany

Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tif might send some partial but alluring pics to turd.

A glimmering blue eye, red lips, a nipple. Then he gets the whole package.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DSW:

just an idea: demand a picture, where his butchered penis is visible together with the DSW-tattoo.

basically, to do this, this requires either a very wide angle camera (so he can take the pic, and mobile phones aren't equipped with those... actually, they are fairly expensive), or a second person to do the picture.

so this way he has to involve a second person, whom he can trust, who takes the picture.

I doubt that there is anybode whom he can trust...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PK, I think the message he gets from Tiffany is "Watch out. Psycho man eater alert!" Alluring or not, she is very.... thoughtless about his mourning for Walid and his fears for Gretchen....

RGd1, As for the photo, I do not believe he has done the operation, just mangled himself without finishing. The photos are indistinct but gruesome. Eventually he will finish the job, or Gretchen dies.

If he finishes the job, Gretchen probably dies, anyway.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, Bernie wrote:
WTF? Where the fuck is Walid? Why are you not fucking writing me? Look you fucking used condom of a man, where the fuck is my friend?
Write.
Me.
NOW.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie still hasn't been told
Farnsworth hasn't, either.
Quote:
Hector,

Bernie seems a bit worried about Wonky, he's asked me to get some of the chaps together to go get him.
We'll be away for a few days old fruit while we get things organised, listen old fruit, there will be no one with Totty1
while we are busy so no gen will be available on what the old bat is up to. Should have the whole kit and kaboodle
sorted pronto and have Wonky out of there sharpish. I'm taking Tonker, Bazzer Benkins, Chopper Harris, Bite yer legs,
and a couple of other useful boys. Bernie is fronting up some serious dosh for this, he wants things sorted.

I'll let you know when we're back in camp.

Fansworth

I foresee more deaths lain at Hector's feet. Only thing he has to do to stop more bloodshed is 'fess up to Bernie what he knows.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Did you say 'bloodshed'?

Izzy wrote:
MOISHE

TO BE SOLD INTO SLAVERY, THIS POOR GIRL. HOW ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN YOU CAN? MY ANKLES THEY HAVE DESTROYED, CRAWL NOW I MUST FOREVER. THANK YOU.

C

Moishe wrote:
I did the operation,i am bkeeding profusely.. I will send u picture

Well, where is it?

Izzy wrote:
MOISHE

WHEN AGAIN THE FAKE PICTURE YOU SEND, MY KNEES THEY WILL DESTROY NEXT. WHY FOR ME THIS PURNISHMENT? AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE TO YOU.

C

This is turning into a bad movie script. Hmm...

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd, to Bernie, wrote:
I couldn't stand up to write for days. I am down seriously and have been very sick bleeding profusely for days now. I lose a lot of blood as a result of the cutting, i can't even walk good. The blood drips on my pants. I have migraine with cold and fever. I am going crazy, my brain cannot take this any longer. I have no medical help, no money. I am hiding from people so that they will not notice the cutting and start asking me questions.

I have attached the photos of the cutting with this email. Please check. I sent the pictures but at the end Tiffany told me they killed Walid. Please am asking you, are these fake pictures? No, ofcourse they are not fake pictures. There is more to this thing more than penis cut and $4MIL. There are forces working against us my friend, I want you to understand that. I think they don't want to release them anyway, they just want to suffer us. This is a trap. I am sick for Walid. This is highly unfair and sad. Wake up my friend. Enemies are around and working against us seriously.

"Wake up my friend"? Laughing "AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE TO YOU." Laughing

The photos, again, are gruesome beyond belief, but could still be faked. With Hector there is no way to know short of going there and doing it ourselves, which sounds like the only way we will know what happened.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd, to Gretchen/Mia, wrote:
Baby did the operation,i swebr, i am bleeding profusely,pahn. I want u to know i love u. I can see this beyond money and pinky .they have hidden agenda.do not trurt thethem. I will send u and izzy the pic
More odd angles and either blood or "blood".

DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:

The photos, again, are gruesome beyond belief, but could still be faked.

Turd has sent so many pics now, shouldn't you be able to figure out specific "quirks" of his dick to see that they are the same in every pic. Or maybe you can see some sort of "progression" in cutting or even scars on the intact part remaining from some of the older failed operations. How about sharing those pics with us so we actually know to what extent the "fake, fake" thoughts could be true.

PS: Being a medical expert myself, I could offer to give an expert opinion on the degree of circumcision conducted - if you do not want to send the pictures openly, maybe via PM

Personal record: 7 hours, 644 questions at SS

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I for one have no desire to see little Turd Boi, so please do not share. It is more fun if you keep telling him it is fake, even if the pics are real.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No sharing the pics. Its genitalia, so it would violate Eater rules.

Bernie wrote:
Walid is dead. Hector, I am going to be sick. My poor Walid, who only loved you like a brother, who only fucking talked about every goddamned fuckingday for many fucking years. Walid, who went to rescue your girl? Walid who hhas a son and a child on the way! He is fucking dead? Tell me, fuck boi, tell me, what do I tell Celine? What do I tell his little boy? What do I tell them? And I see the fucking "operation", tricks of the fucking camera, clearly, no full shot. You fucking putz. I remember when you were busy having sex with pool boys in Egypt, and you missed the extraction team, how fucking Epstein, may the rotten old fucks soul be in paradise, how he told me "Ehhn. Look, my good little Moishe he is going to work it all out. He will arrive, soon" and, up to now, you STILL fuck up. Walid. Dead. And they killed him because you sent them these type of fucking photos? I fucking hate you.

You suck. I am going to speak with Celini about Walid. She is going to be so sad. She has been waiting for him to come home. You killed Walid, Hector. You killed my sweet man child. You are going to kill your bride, too. This is all your fucking fault, you piece of shit.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ad Hayhawk said, even if it was real, it would still be fake.
To Joey Sabra, Commando, Turd Boi wrote:
Joey,
Firstly, I have attached you pictures of the operation to secure the release of oscar bravo. Please check it. Am in deep pains, i have been bleeding for profusely for days, nonstop. No medical attention, no money, nothing. I try as much as possible to hide it from people noticing it, but the blood keeps coming out.

I got your message. I have to tell you that Tiffany is asking me when and where you are going to meet me? How comes she knows about this? You have to be careful about our correspondence, if she knows about our program, she will set us up and they will kill us there. You have to be extremely careful and use code words when writing to me.

Joey, in case someone kills me before you see me and am dead and no more, I have to tell you few details about what is going on since you have no assess to my file right now.

How do I begin, it really, sad that you have not read my file, if you have, you will have full understanding about what is going on? This is all about people trying to kill me or make me look bad just to Epstein inheritance from me.

Let me give you a brief understanding of it so as for you to get a clue of what is going on

Late Epstein adopted me and named me Moishe, There was some trouble when Epstein was alive and after Epstein died, he left me his inheritance.
Before Epstein died, there was a Liberia job in samba safari camp, which Rhodes did, went in and kill the people and took the loot, he intentionally drop my ID to divert police searching.so as not to look as if Rhodes did the job, i did not do the killing, They put it to me as if I did it, I was not there, I think the temple know about this and those are in my files.
Then the searching began, one man called Patrick kroichmeister wrote me, he told me he was at the samba camp to knew that the raid was done by Rhodes,that they just put my face as if I do it and he is looking to pay back Rhodes what what he did, He is not looking for me, he know I do not do it.okay, I told Rhodes someone wrote me,Rhodes said he is an enemy, that he is dangerous, he said he has connections and looking for ways to kill him. Rhodes tell me to be smart and play along and tell him when he write me, which I do.there was a time years back I told him this guy read Rhodes mail,even my mails too,read message before they are arrive at the intent destination emails,that is hacking.i told change email account,this guy has moles right inside Rhodes compound and organisation, and Rhodes does not know it, or he was too busy to take care of it despite I told him.each email messages that comes in and out of my Rhodes mails is hacked by kroichmeister.everytime I tried to alert Rhodes on email, he see the messages, he threaten ,he will give me to ninjas to be killed or sell me out to as pawn for money.
When Rhodes was in Ethopia and south Africa,as apart of the play along scheme, I told Rhodes the info kroichemeister he sent me ,then Rhodes killed two of the moles of this krotchmeister,this got him angry and annoyed him,he said I deceived him by telling Rhodes his plan,then swear to punish me for telling Rhodes his plan. He read even your emails even before you read it yourself. This happens years back.All I do is to protect Rhodes,but he is not happy about this. He own he will set me up to look as if I was a mole
He sold my information about my location to Sarah, and koala to find me and kill me, he stopped writing to me. This stopped there.
Gomers these gomer I do not know them, Rhodes said he has done business with them in the past.I have no information, I never meet anyone before, all Rhodes and temple told me is they are gangs they are everywhere and are dangerous.
I survive three years of running and hiding from Interpol,mercineries,ninjas,koala and others. Ewent through desert,in prison,I kept this to myself.Epstein knew about this, he is a good man,my HERO

When Epstein died and left me his inheritance, I think that is the beginning of the problem, Epstein left izzy with nothing,Izzy came on boards and he put himself in charge of contact from temple to me, they temple gave me $50,000 to give me for relief after long time in prison and deserts in several countries with hot pursuit from Interpol,ninjas,koala, he kept the money and went hiding, He told me if I am not going to share half of Epstein inheritance with him.he will see to it that I do not make it.He went ahead to make friend with a guy called Gary who they said stole from Epstein and temple believed to be little Satan and gomers.

The temple said this Gary stole from Epstein and that is being framed up,but guess what Izzy went and cooperate with this guy and try to set me up.I noticed that is after my life and he wants will do everything to sit down on my inheritance, Rhodes tell me izzy can not be trusted, he wanted to set me up to kill me so that he can take over the money, but he failed, I suspected, then I stop writing him, this was 11th August,2012.I have copy of his email:
COHEN LAUGHS AT YOUR STUPIDITY. MEN I HAVE EVERYWHERE. BY HIS WILL, EPSTEIN FORTUNE NOW IS MINE. NO SOUP NO DELI FOR YOU SCHMUCK.
COHEN OUT

Ever since then I stopped writing to Izzy, okay, Barrister Osman said they want to give me another handler,then they tell me Grecthen is now my handler, ok, we wrote, she know late Epstein very well and worked with him and most secrets Epstein tell her to tell me when we meet,they know she has some secret they done know.

We fell in love and was going to get married after the extraction. When the extraction was due in weeks ,for one reason or the order, or the Gretchen told me they now put tiffany on charge, then we plan and I flew to south Africa, tiffany told me to go to Durban by train, I did, trained delayed,but I got there, the next news I heard was the extraction team disappeared,how? And by who? I don’t know, then Tiffany told me to move to port Elizabeth to meet grecthen that grecthen we bring me to safe house.guess what before I got the city, she said grecthen has been kidnappened.by who? How? I don’t know
Then next thing I receive mail from Izzy saying, We have your woman.he, the gomers and krocihmeister, want $4Mil, they allowed grecthen to write me, she said she has been kidnapped.that I must cooperate or they kill her.
Izzy say they know I have money and gold with Rhodes,so they want money or kill grecthen.
This money rhodes has keep for me for over 4years now, I am been without money for years, nothing, suffering to survive just to make it alive
I have been thinking seriously,how how izzy went all along over the reason to cooperate with gomers and kroichmesiter and come to this extent of having to kidnapped grecthen, then that means he has been following all this up all along. I was confused, I dont know who to trust. Why will extraction team disappeared and later found died? Who killed them? Someone does not want me to make it alive? Why is grecthen kidnappened? Someone does not want her to meet me, someone want her died before of intel she is holding, someone want me died or arrested and kill because of intels I am holding? I keep thinking what exactly went wrong, I am alone on the street hiding, Tiffany keep sending me all the city in this country for nothing, saying extraction will be here ,will be there until I got broke and having no money or supply to move anywhere. She said she send another extraction but they got arrested in Namibia, I felt very sad about this, I believe someone does not want me and grecthen to make it alive.

Okay,back at tiffany,They after this tiffany and izzy talked.they make arrangement together,I told Rhodes Rhodes to help , he said he busy,so he send walid to go with $4Mil in cash.
Izzy received the money from Walid and next held him, they told Rhodes, they want $4Mil for Walid and want him to bring the money himself? That is a setup to kill him,izzy knows
I never know this was a set up to blackmail me or put the whole thing on my head as if I were at fault, these was a setup to cause confusion between me and Rhodes so that it will look as if I am mole \.
But last week I start to see light that this is a plan in which I suspected Tiffany to be part of.
She has been making secret arrangement with izzy,she knows the plan of izzy,she want it executed.
She is jealous about grecthen going to get me,she cant handle it if grecthen and me is alive, I think they are bisexual, then grecthen want me,then she can bear it to let grecthen go.she set her up. She lies, she write izzy, they both fabricated lies, just to make it look like I was to blame.
I have been told she is working to frame me up as if I was a mole, she and other must be a mole she is working underground to realise her dream of not making grecthen to come out, just because she want her best friend fiancée. Izzy tell her lies to tell Rhodes, izzy pretend to mia as if he was trying to help. they dont allow her to write me so much, they read her mails,read mine to her, they read everyone mails.

Bravo Oscar wrote me this: I am missing two pinkies and one joint off my right hand ring finger. It really hurts. Honey, I am so sorry I got kidnapped. I don't understand how they did this to me! I followed all trade craft! Someone set me up!
Walid is here. I have not spoken with him, but Izzy tells me he is okay. They cut some of his finger, too. Izzy won't tell me about it.
Okay, I can write. Little Satan, okay? He is the one here! He is working with the Gomers. I don't know what you have heard, but that is true. He is here. Okay, I know we are in a town called Palma. Its close to the Tanzanian border. Izzy was talking with the Gomers, and I heard him say that.
I have to run. I can't let them know all of this. I am going to delete it.

Now I remember kroichmeister made that comment before, he said, BECAUSE RHODES KILL MY MOLES, I WILL MAKE IT TO LOOK LIKE YOU ARE MOLE,THAT WORKS FOR ME,THEY WILL TORTURE YOU AND KILL, AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO MY MOLES ARE?

Here below are messages from Izzy:

THIS MOISHE SUCH A GOOD BOY HE IS. SMALL BOSS SAYS TO COME UP WITH THE CASH YOU HAVE TWO WEEKS. NO GOLD, CASH ONLY. DEAL IN GOLD MISTER GOMER DOES NOT AT THIS MOMENT. PRICE DISCOVERY IN PAPER MARKETS DRIVING DOWN PRICE FOR PHYSICAL GOLD.

TWO WEEKS IS WHAT, 14 MAY 2013 CE. GET THE CASH IF YOU WANT YOUR LADY TO KEEP FINGERS. A VERY ANGRY MAN THIS COLES IS. SHORT-TEMPERED.

MOISHE

A POSITIVE ATTITUDE I LIKE IN A BOY, GOOD THIS IS. TO YOUR WORD REMAIN TRUE, ELSE COLES ON HIS THREATS WILL MAKE GOOD, NU? THIS COLES GUY, WORSE THINGS HE DOES THAN ANYTHING EVER I SAW WHEN FOR KROTCHMEISTER I WORK. CHOP YOU UP IN LITTLE PIECES AND THROW THEM IN THE RIVER HE WILL, AT LEAST THE LOWER PARTS OF YOU. HARDENED UP MUCH HE IS AFTER JOINING FORCES WITH THE GOMER. WORD IS SOME PROPHETESS FOR HIM IS WORKING, STATESIDE. VISIONS SHE HAS OF THE FUTURE, STRONG WHAT DO YOU CALL IT JUJU THE SHORT ONE HAS. SO YAH TOGETHER GET THAT CASH AND MAYBE YOUR LADY SHE'LL HAVE REMAINING AT LEAST ONE FINGER AND A THUMB FOR EACH HAND. FOR GETTING OUT OF THE JAR SOME NICE OLIVES, I'M GUESSING THAT WOULD BE USEFUL.

C

MESSAGES FROM TIFFANY:
Super Lad,

I lost my job as a handler. My security clearance has gone down. You think its easy to be me? I have the brains of Gretchen but not the looks. Everyone says "Oh, look at Mia. She is so pretty". They all look at her. Men. And I am a lump on a log. See? Who gets to marry Super Lad? Gretchen, that's who. She gets you. She told me she would share you with me. Then she changed her mind. She said you didn't want me. You only wanted her.

We had something. Gretchen and me. Something great. Sex. Friendship. And then you came along. And f*cked it all up.

Well. I want money. Izzy is getting his. I want mine. And you have to promise me you will give me a baby. I want your baby. I have seen your file. It makes me wet. I want you. I want money. I want sex.

I loved Gretchen. She is beautiful. Smart. And then she was going to marry you. She was going to go away. You were taking Mia away.

I want money. I want to retire like Mia is going to. I want to go somewhere and buy a house. I want my own baby Super Lad. You are going to give me that.

Or else.

Tiffany
Super Lad,
Notice how the Temple has not given you a new handler? They don't know what to do. They are lost. You will be lost, too. If you are not a good boy. And obey me. Or else.

Super Lad,
Did you get an email from your new handler? He has been assigned to you. He knows nothing about you. You will need to explain where you are. What has happened. Who the other players are.
Be careful about what you tell him. His name is Joe. He is a good guy. But do not trust him too much.
Did they kill Gretchen yet?

Super Lad,

I got a report that your friend Abdul is dead. They killed him at midnight. It was horrific. Izzy wants to leave. He says they burned him alive. Too bad. What a shame. Still, life goes on.

They will probably kill Mia soon. That will be sad. I did want her all for me. Forever. And ever. But she found you. Now I want you. We can be married. And you will make me happy. Or else.

Don't bother cutting your knuckle. If you do they will let Mia live. Then I have to share you. I decided not to share you. You are going to be MINE. All MINE. Forever.

Get back to me with your plan. Did Joey contact you? He doesn't know anything. He is a real tough guy. But he has no idea what is going on. Be careful what you tell him. Do not make me look bad
Tiffany.

Super Lad,

They let Mia write me an email. She wants to know what is going on. I did not write her back. Why should I have to share you with her? Then you would have to sex both of us. I want it all for myself.

I got an email from Bernie. He asked me about his friend Walid. And Gretchen. I did not write back. You have to be the one to tell him you killed Walid.

You should write me. Now. I need to hear from you. I think it is so sweet you told me "Fuck you bitch". Our first lovers quarrel. I like it when you express yourself. But do not ever speak to me again that way. I have your file. I know where your family lives. I will hurt someone if you ever speak that way again.

Lets move forward. Together. I forgive you for being such a pussy about doing the surgery. You can forgive me for letting them sell Gretchen to be a sex toy.

Write me now. Tell me nice things. Tell me you love me. Or else.
Tiffany

Joey, Am still bleeding seriously, they will notice it if am coming to meet you.
SL
Shocked Laughing

Wow. This world is so real to him. He is so forked. His brain is tied in nots. I love it when he recount his misery for us. He remembers things I forgot.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joey Sabra wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am passing this on through the chain of command. This situation has become very volatile. It would appear that Tiffany has gone quite insane.

Joey Sabra

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic