SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jewel of Denial

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another CT gal using the same script as my other but different pix from FMF. My biker is a bit further along, this one just began.

Quote:
Hello Derrick,

Thank you for taking out time to write back. I am looking for a friend, soul mate, lover, partner and someone who is fun to be with and easy to get along with too. I think by now you must have known a little about me through my profile but let me tell you more about myself again. My name is Julia M living in Cape Town South Africa. I am the only child of my family. I am a nurse and I have one daughter that is staying alone recently...

PRO's:
I am romantic. Maybe a bit too much. I hate violence, especially towards a weaker person, I respect my fellow beings and their opinions. I hate dishonesty, I almost always smile ( even in the morning ). It takes a lot to get me in a bad mood. I am considered to be quite funny and entertaining.

CON:
I never forget the wrong people do to me and my friends. I am very emotional, so when startled, outbreaks of anger of short duration may happen and shouldn't be taken overly serious. Because I am spontaneous I sometimes do not think of the consequences of my actions. That is what I can think of in a short time. I hope that gives a better impression about the person who I am. I want to know more about you.

Bye for now until I hear again from you. Take care, Julia

Quote:
Hello Derrick,

Thanks so much for your informative mails. I like the way you write but you will see that when I write, I write at length. Because there is so much information needed for people to make the right choices. I write directly from the heart because I believe that a man does not need a liar. And you cannot start a good relationship with a lie. I play no games. I will tell you the deepest secrets of my heat. And please feel absolutely free to ask me anything your heart desires. I have read your profile very carefully and it appears you are a very fine man. That is for sure...

Now about me and my deepest secrets of my heart, I grew up in Eastern Cape with my family and stayed there for 14 years before we moved into Cape Town. I was force by my father to marry his partner's son. I was young then 19 in my first year in nursing school. Frank always beat me but I hid this in my heart. You can guess why, can't you? But after my father died, I decide to divorce him because it is a very tormenting 13years of marriage. I prayed to God that He will send me my heart's desire and I ONLY want a loving man. That is where I belong. And so I put my profile on the site which led to you. If I marry, it will be with a lovely man and no other. That is settled. Or I will remain alone the rest of my life. But do we have enough in common to have a meaningful life together?

I am so willing to listen to anything you have to say. You will find that I am a good listener .You see, I need love so bad. I need a man who touches me all the time. I want his hands in mine, I want him close to me while watching TV, I want him to scratch my back ( smile ) and whisper sweet things in my ear alone. I'm so romantic a woman you can't believe it. And I will treat him like a true gentleman. God willing, the man I marry, I will lift him with the power of my heart and make him feel so loved, respected and like a King. This is what I prefer. During arguments, the two should talk this out, never, never, never violence. A man who hits a woman is NO MAN. My dear, maybe this will help you a little to see who this lady is. If you wish to proceed further, please reply, and I will do my very best to give you the best answers I can.

One question: How do women in your country treat their men? I look forward to reading again from you.

Stay blessed,

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick,

I got your mail. Thanks for being so open with me, I like everything I read and the things you say. I can only hope that things will get better for us. I've learnt to throw my past behind me and get focused on what the future holds in store for me. I choose to be positive in all that I do or intend to do, as there are no rooms for negativity...Yes I understand that a lot of guys only get involved with a women just to take them to bed, but they're not my kind of men because I also want more than that. Talking about lovemaking, I think sex is mostly enjoyable when combined with true emotions achieved by loving one another. Sometimes I wonder if there ever was a truly romantic man! Romance can cover so many aspects...In the past, I'm certain I've done some things that would be interpreted as romantic but for the past years I've lived alone so have not had much opportunity to demonstrate much of anything romantic...If romantic includes cuddling, touching and kissing that is something I do look forward to sharing with the man that I will be with, as my partner, until the end of time...

I sense you're as genuine as I perceive myself, this is a very good thing and makes me quite anxious to continue our conversation. Sometimes, things in common are not the best premises upon which to build. There is an old adage that "opposites attract" and there is some truth in that. That you are male and I am female is a good beginning for we are definitely opposites there...Both man and woman are perfectly capable of living their lives without the benefit of the other. Yet, because of the differences in us, a man and woman working together, will come to better decisions when both their views are understood by each other. We see and feel things differently simply because we are man and woman. That does not make either right or wrong, necessarily. But I cannot stress enough that the united ability to attack and solve issues, both small and great, is part of the strength of two united seeking the same, or remarkably similar goals.

As we continue with getting to know each other, I would you to know that I dislike the habit described as Casanova, I am a one mans woman and as such I can't afford to share my man with any woman. I must admit that love for me is not at an instant because there is a demarcation between love, admiration and chemistry. Physical attractions are always a bonus to a person's good characters. I value characters, I prefer a guy who is responsible, matured, caring, honest, loving and in all very romantic. There is an old saying "Beauty they say lies in the eyes of the beholder" but the truth remains that our inner beauty will always stand the taste of time...The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul...It is the love and affection that she gives, the passion that she shows to her man as much as the man reciprocates ignites their love to everlasting. Love is a give and take thing! I look forward to reading your next mail.

Take care,

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Derrick,

Thanks a lot for your compliment, I quite appreciate it, each time you do this, you add so much value to myself and I owe you all the appreciations. I am only an ordinary lady who is being herself. Whatever I write reflects to what I read from your mails. I enjoy an open person and it reads like you write from the heart.

It feels to good to have someone think of you so special, I appreciate very much your nice and tender words. You sound very sweet to me and I would give my all to make you know what true love is really like, you sound like everything I have ever wanted and so much more! I have read your letter today several times and I have to say that since I have been receiving your letters to me each time I read one of your letters, I become more attached to you. Feelings that I have not had for years have risen up within me and they are like butterflies in my stomach and heart...

You sound like you have bundled up inside of you the love, gentleness and affection the same kind of feelings I have and they are bursting at the seems to get out, and they will! That kind of love is seldom seen, so maybe God is preparing us to be examples for his glory. Thanks a lot for your time and compliment. I appreciate your person and I think we should get to know one another the more. I believe a couple should therefore be up front with each other at the beginning to determine whether or not our respective values coincide.

I think that one advantage of the Internet is that we are able to compare value systems immediately without the interference of physical or emotional contact. Too many couples I know fell in love (or maybe lust) based only on attraction only to regret the marriage later because they discovered too late that they had no shared values. There is no doubt that we agree on the essentials although I think we should not establish such a rigid profile as to make it impossible for anyone to measure up. That is why I have chosen "potential" as an essential determining criteria.

You are in search of a loving lady as I am in search of a loving man. I have not wrote to you just for entertainment, but I have written you in hopes that we will be good for each other . However, since we live in different cultures, I am interested in learning about you and your way of life. I think that it's important for me to learn how you have grown up and what are your likes and dislikes. I want you to be happy in your new life with me if that should happen. OK, So where does this leave us? After all, all of the intellectual knowledge in the world will do us no good if we do not relate it to "us". Perhaps we can take this one step further by sharing values on specific topics. For example:

1. Religion

2. Health

3. Money

4. Family

5. Relationships

6. Problem solving

Ok, this is my questions for you, please answer me.

What do you think are probably your three best qualities?

What do you think are probably your three worst qualities?

What are your most sacred, or cherished, dreams and goals?

What are the three worst things a wife can do to her husband in a marriage and husband to his wife?

What are the three most important guidelines or rules in your ideal marriage?

What do you think are your weaknesses?

Well, that's it. I hope you don't mind answering these questions? Hope to hear from you real soon. I'm really delighted to know you my dear. I'm anxiously waiting for your next mail, for I so much enjoy your ways of word as sooths through my heart down to my soul.

With warm hugs and kisses,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Derrick,

I have read and re-read your letters and I am beside myself with anticipation of holding you close to my body, because you write from the heart. As I put these words together I pray my answers will be viewed as mine.

Thanks so much for your answers to my questions. I believe if we are to get to know each other we need communication to fill in the distance gap because this is where we get to know about each other. I think I need to answer the questions I ask you and it will be unfair if I did not answer it myself. I must before going any further say that I agree whole heartily on what you said.

1. Religion :I am a Christian, and I do trust and believe in God almighty.

2. Health :I am a young 43, I usually keep up to 30 year olds, and am the last to get laid off a job often. I am in pretty good shape, about my ideal weight.

3. Money: I am not rich! I am trying to pay up the debt I owned the Loan Shack because after my divorce I decide that I will not have anything to do with my ex nor his money so I decide to take a loan and I single handedly raise my daughter. I will be debt free once I received what I inherited from my Dad's Estate. It is been processed and I will have enough to pay off my debt when I received it.

4. Family: I have my mother and my daughter as my close family. I have an uncle that is living here in Cape Town, he is very difficult to deal with but most of my families are in Johannesburg. Our family is no longer the way it used to be since our Grand Father died and most of my uncles were living extravagant life and they dent the image of our family in South Africa. Our family, used to be respected in South Africa but due to recent event from some of my uncles. Some of them realized their mistake and move out of South Africa.

5. Relationships: I have good relations with most people and most like me.

6. Problem solving: I have learned to always seek God's opinion first.

What do I think are my three best qualities. Well I probably have more than three I hope.

1. I would say honesty, it is the basis for any relationship be it casual, business or serious. It does no one any good and it destroys any potential of a lasting relationship.

2. Helpful, I am always there for the few friends I may have and I will do my utmost to help them out when they are in a tight spot.

3. Commitment. When I commit myself towards another person and I give my word, I fulfill my commitment.

4. Punctuality. I am never late. I think partially due to the fact that I do work close by, it gives me the freedom to be able to be on time. I can see other types of professions where there can be situations beyond ones control.

5. Faithfulness. There have been a few instances where it had been put to the test and I have passed with flying colors.

6. Respect. It goes hand in hand with commitment, and honesty.

What do I think are my three worst faults (not qualities).

1. I tend to be over loving, over caring, I can give the shirt off my back without thinking.

2. Sloppiness. (if that can be con screwed as a fault in your sense of the question). I tend to let things go in the house, but not when I'm in a relationship. I have pride and do want to spare the burden of my partner cleaning up after me.

3. Misplaced pride. What I mean is when some really bad situation comes along, I tend not to exteriorize my feelings in order to be strong for my partner. This may have changed as I have not been in a relationship.

What are my most sacred or cherished dreams and goals.

Goals may change when entering a relationship, as there is a period of adaptation. Here are the ones I am perusing right now.

1. Finding the love of my life.

2.Finalizing my inheritance and paying off my debt.

3. Doing more work to charity wherever I will finally relocate.

4. Collecting more postal stamps than everybody else.

5. Last but not least, building a strong happy family.

What are the three worst things a partner can do to another in a relationship.

1. Lie

2. Cheat

3. Deceitful.

What are the three most important guidelines in any ideal marriage.

1. Breaking a commitment. Once a couple has laid down conditions, however weird they might be, they should not break that promise, accord or commitment.

2. Honesty. I can not stress that enough.

3. Support. In bad and in good times.

What do I think are my weaknesses.

Too loving, it has not served me well in the past., Putting myself second after my partner. To tell you the truth, I believe that it is faith that guides me in life. It is not by chance that you where there on that web site . I'm also delighted to have the chance to have met you. I hope my responses will please you because they come from within. Bye for now.

I'm affectionately yours,

Good morning love! I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend. Your answers are all great I have raised one child named Lynn. She is 23, married with 2 children of her own.

I am a very active man even if I don't bother trying to compete with men half my age. I know how to work and play harder than they could imagine. I am on the job 24 hours a day, every day until the job is finished. They are normally about 30-45 days on any average job. The guys all work 12 hour shifts, 7 days working, 7 days off.

It is next to impossible for me to be late. i have a trailer that I bring with me to every job so I can use it as my office and home while I am working. I have my own home out in the country with lots of room between me and my neighbors. It is very peaceful.

I like my home and equipment kept clean and organized. I do keep my own stuff done but also have a maid that comes out once a week to make sure those small things are done.

I better get off my backside and gather my reports so I can start on sending mine in to the company and my office. Have a great weekend. I am very glad that you and I have found one another there whether it is fate or something else I would never know. Whatever it is has been very good to me. You are such a lovely lady!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear Derrick,

You say all the sweet things a woman would like to hear, and I'm happy to be with you in this nice contact. your feelings are well understood, I believe in put a little love in your life. Here we have three season, now we're in spring which is a little bit chilly, next is summer before winter, the winter season here use to be very cold and windy.

I like so much your way of expression, but the only true way we could determine if we have enough in common to have a meaningful life together would be to actually meet in person. It is presently a bit premature to fully contemplate this. Yet, my desire is to meet and hold you tight against my body so that you might feel my strength and know my gentleness. You may wish to know that I have so many hugs that go unused that you would never lack hugs in your life, should we end up being together as one...Perhaps this will help you see more of my soul.

I like your personality and that is for sure, but I pray the feeling that I'm experiencing do not vanish into a tin air because it's been since I had this kind of feeling! I feel so much about you that words can not fully explain, recently reading from you has became my source of happiness. I will stop here until I hear again from you.

Hugs and kisses,

Good morning sweet Julia! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am always glad to find your mails when they arrive. I know there is a lady in this world that cares enough to share her words with me.

Here we have 4 official seasons. In this state and a few others spring is also a portion of what is known as tornado season and it can get very bad. I am not sure if you have seen Oklahoma in the news there with the tornadoes and flooding lately but it is deadly and destructive. We also have a fall which is pretty much as it sounds, the leaves begin to fall from the trees as they ready for the winter that is ahead.

I agree that it is too soon for us to try to meet but perhaps in the future we might discuss it. We can learn a lot by mail but there is more to know in person. We just need to take it slow and make sure we are right for going beyond mail.

It is not good to have unused hugs and kisses dear. I will have to make sure those get used if we should happen to meet. I need a lot of those every day. I have a lot of them built up also that I will need to share with you too when I can sneak them in.

I would be a very happy man to have your arms wrapped about me getting those sweet hugs and kisses.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Derrick,

I am so sorry for writing very late. I am working double shift but I know that all this will end on Friday and I will have the whole time in the world to write you and if possible to meet you too. I do not mind you visiting me here or me visiting you whichever way is ok by me, I understand that you might be working too but I do not know much about the visa unless I will check on the Embassy to know their visa requirements if we agree on that because I do not have much plans for my vacation and my vacation will last for one month.

I would love to spend time with you before we will decide if we're meant for each other or not, because no amount of emails or questions I or you asked will be compared to face to face meeting. This time spent together will be a testament to each other. It will be a time of eye to eye, heart to heart, hand in hand, soul to soul and mind to mind interaction. It will give us the opportunity to further qualify our compatibility both in personality and intimacy. I am also feel that the physical expression of "love" is an important element of a loving relationship. For me the act of "lovemaking" is the ability to express our feeling for each other through the enjoyment of physical interaction, an act that is only "truly enjoyable" when combined with a real emotional connection achieved by loving one another. I am already convinced that you are a person of high moral standards, true to your convictions and someone who would only give everything to their partner with the belief that the same would be returned.

Stay Blessed,

Good afternoon my treasure! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. It is sad that you are working double shifts but you do not need to be sorry for that. I work much more than double shift out here. I am here all day, every day from the start to finish of the job.

It doesn't matter to me which way we might choose to do this but I really want it to happen. I am working all the time right now and have placed an ad for someone that can take over the work I have contracted to do. i also need to put in for some time away and we need a plan as to which way this is going to work. It doesn't matter as long as I will be staring into your eyes.

There is so much for us to learn and share. Physical love is very important to me. I need that in order to connect and turn sex into lovemaking. I hope I don't just sound like an idiot here. Sex just doesn't satisfy me, I need much more.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dearest,

I received your mail. I am well thank you, and you? I hope this mail finds you well... I promise to give you my whole life in as much as we're meant for one another. I have learnt to do anything I intend to do with passion, and so if we're meant for each other you should be rest assured to have me all. I am a one man's woman. Coming to meet with you will be rather better because I love travelling, though I have not really gotten the opportunity to do that much, but I think this is an opportunity for me to come over there, at least to experience another life entirely and to how you live, the place and the people. As for sex, I think sex is mostly enjoyable when combined with true emotions achieved by loving one another. As much as I know that sex is important in a relationship, I too I want more than that...

In my dreams, I occasionally get to focus on things real, rather than fantasy. This morning I dreamed we met after a lengthy journey at the exit of the customs entrance in the airport. Our smiles were equally anticipatory, cautious and gleeful. After collecting my bags, you took me to your home so I could freshen up and rest. We later went for a walk on some neighborhood paths that seem to be in the wilderness but for the occasional back yard with a tree house or tool shed. We talked of dreams and hopes, holding hands as we went up and down hills and around large trees near the path. I weren't yet ready to go for a ride, but were willing to do so later. Unfortunately I awoke at this time so I've no idea where it would have gone from there. Perhaps we may discover that in the real world one day.

Since we agree on meeting, I will visit your embassy to know about their visa requirement and how to acquire visa from them. I think we're at the tail end... This one will cause the prior two to pale in importance. we don't have to wait until eternity to know if we're meant for one another, I think the feelings will tell us....Tomorrow is Friday and I will be free like the birds wish to, then I will visit your embassy to know about their visa requirements. I will expect your reply soon.

Love,

Good morning lovely Julia! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I think it is plain to see that we were meant to be together now we just need to make it happen. you are certainly welcome to come here if you like. I would be happy to show you my life, home, family, work and we may figure out if all will be as we wish it.

I am glad to read that you are seeing our meeting in a realistic way. I can imagine the hugs, kissing and words that will be exchanged at our first meet but you are very right that you will be tired and likely hungry when we reach home. That was also my thought on the matter.

There are many paths around my home but they do not lead through other peoples properties. My home is outside of town so the only tool sheds we will walk by will be ours. We can walk through the pasture if you like or we can drive down the road to the lake and walk around it.

Thank you for visiting the embassy and finding out what is needed. I will be waiting to read what they say.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You know honey is sweet, don't you? I think honey fits the description I will give you from this time on... I absolutely enjoy reading what you have to say as they sooths deep inside my body, heart and soul. I too, I look forward to the day we meet. The things you say makes me wish I have wings so that I can fly to you right away. I love your tender heart and I look forward to the day we'll meet so we can live that which we've written over our letters.

I went to the embassy as we agreed, and what they gave me as there Visa requirements is too much and I can not come up with all the documents they require from me. But I was directed to a Traveling Agent who can obtain the visa for me within Seven working days, but he said that you must contact him before he can accept my international passport from me. Please contact him, his name is Mr. Daniel Waldo and his email address; @consultant.com ,tell him you are writing in respect of Julia Melvis the lady that came to his office for Visa.

I want to be the one that loves you more than you know, I wish that I can take a journey to your soul just so I can know what makes you happy! When we are in love, you can never fall neither will I fall, we'll be together as one and be happy until the end of time...I kept thinking of our meeting at the airport, the first eye to eye contact at the exit of port of entry and it feels so good to me and I can't wait for that day to come. Until I come to read again from you.

With Love,

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. I certainly know that honey is sweet and you may call me that if you like. You can be my flower. I don't think our mails will even begin to cover the things we will be doing together when finally I am able to get my hands on you.

You are already the one that loves me more than anyone and I know you will make and keep me very happy. I can't wait to see you in the airport my dear. I have waited a very long time to find just the right woman and I have you now. Both of us have had a bad marriage so we have a good idea of what will be needed to keep ours strong.

I will contact your agent this morning and see what we need to do to get you home with me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir,

I need your name and address since you are the one Julia is visiting. The best price we can offer you on behalf of our client Miss Julia for her Round Trip ticket is two thousand, one hundred and Eighty Five United States Dollars only incl.taxes.

We will assist Ms Julia to obtain all the documents she needs to travel.

You are advice to communicate to Ms Julia to come to my office with her International Passport with at least six months expiration date and her four passport size photographs, the size of the photo, including background, must be 2 inches square(roughly 51 mm square) . You also need to buy her Air ticket from us too.

I need you to forward to me the above mentioned amount to enable complete my work.You are also advice to make the transfer using this account details, the details are as follows;

Account name: Amazing Thrills & Tours
Account address:173 Main Road Claremont,Cape Town South Africa
Bank Name: First National Bank (FNB)
Bank address: 49 - 53 Main Road Mowbray Cape Town South Africa
Account Number: 62363510390
Branch code: 200309
Swift code: FIRNZAJJ

Thanks,

Daniel

Note: Like I told Ms Julia , we only assist people to provide all the documents they need so that they in return will buy their ticket from us.It is a Business Promotion and it is one of the major Rules and Regulation.

Thank you Mr. Waldo, I will let her know what is needed and she can bring it when she visits you. I am Derrick and live in Ft. Cobb.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My sweet honey Derrick,

I got your mails. It is so wonderful to know that we are both on the same page regarding the most intimate expression of love and lovemaking. I am smiling broadly as I write this for I've a very good feeling that we have started down a path together and will go all the way to its end together.

I have been to the travel agent's office with all the requirements as you notified me. However he made me to understand that he's waiting for you to send the money as he informed you, which is for my air fare. Honey Derrick, I have and will pray for success for both of us have much at stake. Our hearts yearn for the love we both desire and we shall succeed! I've been so excited that I have not been hungry for love for the past years, now that it seems our plan will succeed my stomach is crying for the food called love without hesitation. I love the things you say to me and want to explore with me in real life.

I look forward to the day I will finally arrive in your loving arms, where I rightly belong. I am here waiting patiently for your sweet mail as usual.

With love and affection,

Good morning my lovely little flower! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday and churching if you do that stuff today. We are definitely on the same page about love and making love. I haven't done either in quite sometime and, like yourself, I really think it is time for both of us to end this as we come together.

I am very ready to have you here so that we may share the feelings and thoughts that both of us have been suppressing for so long. I think we have a lot of things we have been dying to share with a loved one.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello sweet honey,

I received your mail, your words touches my heart and elevate my hopes for our future together. I really can't wait to hear that you've paid the money for my air ticket, then I will know that I'm one step away from you. I look forward to that day when we'll both cuddled and locked up in each others arms, so that I can feel your heart beat against mine. Thank you Derrick, What more can a woman say to the man who opened his heart to her, allowing her to feel the warmth of his love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I remain anxiously and affectionately yours,

Good morning my lovely flower! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I think we have a great future ahead of us my love and I plan to spend most evenings cuddled up to my little blossom, listening to your heartbeat as I rest my head upon your breast. It doesn't matter what distance separates us at this moment, we will overcome that soon enough.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my sweet honey,

Thanks for your sweet mail. I also look forward to spending time with you, exploring ourselves and the things we've written over our mails. I really look forward to that day to come real soon. It is a Holiday today here, and so I don't know if you've paid the money to the travel agent. Please let me know...

It feels good to hear you say that we'll soon overcome the distance between us. I can't wait to feel your arms around me, wow what a day that would be... Thank you for making me feel so special, for making me feel your tender heart even from the distance that separates us, and I look forward to meeting the man who has made me feel love through ordinary letter writing, I just love you all the way. The things you say makes me feel so good

Loving you,

Good morning my lovely flower! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I did not know yesterday was a holiday there but it was not here and I have mailed my bank to send the money. They should find that mail this morning when the check their inbox.

We must overcome this distance in order for you to be here where I can explore and pollinate my little flower. I have to feel your arms around my neck and enjoy those tender kisses.

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pollinate? I didn't know you kept bees?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He did bring honey in the game, why not run with it?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My sweet honey,

Thanks for your mail. Please let me know as soon as you hear from you bank. I can't wait to explore your body too. I just want you now because your mails makes me wish that I have wings, so that I can fly to wherever you are....

Loving you

Good morning my sweet flower! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am looking forward to being explored by you. It has been a very long time and I know both of us have missed that.

I do not hear from my bank love.I send the requests and they do the transfers, no notifications.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweet honey,

Thanks for your sweet mail. I am enjoying my day here but it is winter season here, and the weather is so very cold. I wish we are together at this time. I think you should visit your bank account the transfer, instead of waiting for their mail. This is the only way we could know what is what, otherwise it seems like we are stagnant over the ticket fare while the agent has to secure my travelling documents.

Please let me know anything at the earliest.

Loving you,

Good morning my lovely flower! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I wish we were together already, it is summer time here and I would certainly keep you warm.It is rather humid here this morning so I have had the air conditioner running for quite a while to keep it somewhat cool in here in the trailer.

I cannot just run to the bank whenever the whim strikes me baby but I can call them.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My sweet honey,

I can't wait to smuggle myself in that airplane on my way to you. It feels good to know that the feeling are mutual. I can't think of something better than to think of you, the things you say makes me wish like I have wings, I would have flown to wherever you are by now. But then again, I look forward to the day when you will finally pay the money for my air ticket.

Were you able to call your bank and what is the outcome? Whatever the case maybe, if you're not capable enough to pay for my air fare, please let me know because I am pinching myself yet keeping the faith believing that it all turns out to be true. Until I hear again from you. Do take care of yourself.

With love

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. I am looking forward to that day also and then you may settle into my arms where you will spend the rest of your life.

I called the bank and they said they had received my mail. You will be home soon.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My sweet honey,

I too, I look forward to that day when I will be in your arms. Please let me know as soon as your bank make the transfer, so that I can keep the travel agent informed.

With love,

Good morning my lovely flower! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. I'll be glad when he gets the money and you can be on your way to me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My sweet honey,

My Sunday was fine and much more better when I read your mail. Were you able to transfer the money to the Travel Agent? I look forward to the day when we'll be together to explore ourselves and to share love.

I love you too Derrick,

Good morning my beautiful flower! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I requested that transfer last week so he should be getting it sometime this week. We will soon be able to explore all you like.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My sweet hone,

I am doing good thanks, and yourself? Are you saying that your bank has made the transfer, but the money can only get to the Travel Agent sometime this week? Please let me know.

I can't stop thinking about you when we are still apart, the thought of me in your arms sounds so good to me and I look forward to that day to come real soon...

Loving you

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Everything is good here other than having empty arms and nobody to kiss. That will be changing soon enough though.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My sweet honey,

I am doing good thanks. Surprisingly you did not mention if your bank has wire transfer the money to the agent or not? I kept pinching myself with hopes that is all turns out to be true, because I have grown fond of you and I want nothing but to come to you.

Like you said and I believe it, I too can't wait to see things changed as we begin our lives together. Until I hear again from you, do take care.

Love,

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am looking forward to the change that is about to take place. I am waiting for you to come to me so we can share everything together.

Baby, I have told you almost every day for the last week about the bank. Must that be in your mails every single day?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi sweet honey,

Happy Sunday to you, I caught flu in the past days hence I did not email you. How are you today? I think I should be asking about the transfer you made to someone down here because I need to follow up the documentation, except if your bank did not authorize the transfer.

It is barely three weeks and the money is yet to arrive here. Please let me know any news from your end.

With love,

Good day my love! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. How are you feeling now? I know the flu is not a good thing. Time has passed, have they checked anything there?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My sweet honey,

I am fine now. They have checked and there is nothing, the agent advised that you should forward the payment transfer slip from your bank. I will be waiting for the document of proof of transfer from your bank.

Loving you,

Good morning angel! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. If they have checked and the money isn't there I need to find out why. I will call the bank this morning when they are open and see. My bank does not use any slip. This is all done by email.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Sweet honey,

You should confirm from your bank and let me know, moreover no bank on earth that does not use slip ok.

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I will confirm it with my bank but there are many banks on earth that do not use that slip. Maybe not in Africa, but here there are many. I don't appreciate you calling me a liar baby.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi honey,

I did not call you a liar. Also, I think you should be worried about the transfer more than myself, because I wonder why you should send money barely three weeks and you are not worried about your money or even the lady you're expecting. The procrastination of you going to your bank to confirm a transfer is also getting much. I can only hope it all turns out to be true.

Love

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I would think that since the money left here that your agent should have been watching for it there. That is the way businesses operate honey. I haven't even read from him since I sent the money.

I don't know what happened but there was some type of interruption in the transmission of that money and it came back here. Did they give me the correct details and has there been communication troubles there in your country?

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic