SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My not so sweet Ruth

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ribshaw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I left my love with some bad words and was feeling a little guilty.

This is the one: [email protected]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baby,

No need to argue with u this is all i have as a scan copy others are hard copies n i dnt have money to scan them on computer so if u need it you send me money to scan them ..

via western union money transfer

with the following namesss....

Names.......Ruth Yak

Address.....Rue 25 Medinal ,Dakar Senegal.

send me the control numbers n other details.

small money like $10 will do.

God Bless you.

Love Ruth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me:

I fear you do not really love me asking for money. If you want this to happen then you will find a way. Please do not contact me again unless you get proper documents.

Baby

and
the other people viewing this mail with you...

Keeping secrete is just a waiste of time ,i kept my secret for long time thinking of whom to asssit me but now i founf you and you want to let me down then telling another person about this seems i am only fooling my self thinking stupid..

This is your bussiness not my own but i gave you the document that i have scanned and explaiuned every thing to you ..tell me what is $ 10 the money that i give to beggers on the way to buy bum bum...

You said you wnt to help me when ypou are onk,ly trying to kill me more with your bad attitude that can never change tell me how can a white dog get a black nose and strill looking for bleach to bleach it to white.

The Dog nose can never change to black be you why i be me..
The world is crazy so my parents died in my eyes and i did not cry even if this money get lost no problem..

I will not kill my self untill you muther fuckers kill me ..

F**k you with your money..

send me back my document and delete my contact ..

I dont need your help any more..
what is $ 10 compare to 5 million pounds or less you dont believe ...

Or you want to cheat me..

any way you cant cheat me ...the Bank know me ...i was present in person on the Day of deposit ....

My Pictures and Passport copy is there so f**k that..if you like you can keep the scan copy and fake it like you like spread it all over your friends n b**thes eyes ...

I dont give a f**k is all about God common nature...

Bye ......
no more mails

forget me..

Ruth

Me:

you dirty w****, I have cursed your thieving a** with my power of voodoo. You will be sick like the dog, your a** will be ****** by armed robbers. Snakes will kill your family and you will die a slow painful death as I laugh and drink your blood. Here is you document.

juju

That is a really disrespectful way to talk to a lady. So I decided to contact her with a second account and make nice.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, nice rant! Wish I could get one like that.
ribshaw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day Two, I sent her an email from a second account.

Me
Excited to get your message today, you are a beautiful lady. Please tell me about yourself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]I really don't remember suggesting this, but OK. This was the first response I got.
[/b]
Honey,

According to your suggestion i will like to come to your country but i am afraid i lost my passport and i dont have money for air ticket pls Read Here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm you will see the story of Air crash that kills my late Father Justin Yak and My Mother
I can also send you the deposite certificate that covers the total money ₤5.8 million the currency of the United Kingdom (UK) for your confirmation .

I will give you 34% percent of the total amount of the money for your kind assistance.I have just send an e-mail to the Bank to formally introduce you to them as my foreign Partner/Representative. You can now contact ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND where the money is deposited through this e-mail address;my dear i will be very happy to here that you have contacted the bank bot on telephone you will only send an email to them:also i will like you to please send your telephone number together with you picture to me so i will take a good look at you as my beloved one and only future husband.

TRANSFER DEPARTMENT:
DARLING COPY THIS NOTE BELLOW AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND SEND IT TO THE BANK EMAIL ADDRESSE FOR TRANSFER OK.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attention:
Dear sir/ madam,
I am the foreign trustee of Miss Aisha Yak and I want to make an inquiry on behalf of her in relation to her late father's funds DR. JUSTIN YAK in the custody of your bank , please advise me.
am waiting sir

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR. JUSTIN YAK
ACCOUNT BALANCE ₤5.8 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS
NEXT OF KIN: MISS RUTH YAK .
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bank Email : [email protected]

Email :[email protected]

TELEPHONE NUMBER : +44-703-183-1782 or fax +44-7031816972.

Darling Mr. Micheal Wood is senior officer in the transfer department; he will
be in a better position to inform you on what to do so that the
transfer can take place.I will be waiting for your call Today by 2pm at the church office located in the refugee camp with this number (+221-77-153-77-70 ) or any time you want to call, please just let me know through my e-mail box. When you call tell him that you want to speak with Ruth Yak so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you.

God bless you as you do.Thanks and have a nice day.

With love and trust

God Bless you as you help me.

Please send me your photo.

I love You.

ME:
I am a Christian man and as such am not interested in your inheritance. My concern is in your well being and safety. Is there a way you could make travel arrangements to come to the US. When you get here we could complete the necessary paperwork for you to receive the money that is yours.
Ruth:
Hi mY Love,

I am very happy to hear that you are a christian and can not cheat me because i also is a devoted chriatian who pray pray and sing the song s of joy till i fall down and cry thoinking about my lost parents they dead but they are still alife in my dreams and my memory...

i love your ideal and i will like to come to meet you in usa as soon as possible so i promise you that by tomorrow i will difinitly go to any near by travel agent to see hos i can get the neccsery documents and air ticket to come to america but sorry i want you to know that i do not have an international passport and i do not have money to finance my travelling so if you can help me then tell me so that i will go ahead and go to travel agency tommorow.

Trust me if you help mke you will never regret it .....i will give you my body and soul .....

tHANK YOU..

ME:

Let's do this Ruth please put together a travel plan flying in to LGA or JFK those are the two airports closest to me. We should plan for about a month out. Give me flight numbers and costs and I will have my secretary see if we can do any better on the costs. Also get me cost estimates on getting your passport and other expenses to cover travel to the airport. When you get all this together let me know.

Love
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4 star lad rant, love the dog!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please shorten a couple of those ---------- lines. It will make this easier to read with no need for left/right scrolling. One suggestion in the future. They usually talk of armed rubbers. Might as well use that since you are putting the juju on him.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ribshaw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ruth:

Hi

I am very happy to see your urgent reply .....

First of all i want you to know that we do not have to rush things because according to the air lines i will have to submit my passport first before they can give me the laid down estimate of your total costs including the cost of the plane ticket.

So please my advise for you is to go ahead and send me the $250 today so that i can go and get the passport immediately and submit to the air line if you can kindly send it through western union money transfer today with the below names and address..

Names...............Ruth Yak
Address..............Rue 25 medinal ,dakar senegal.

Then send me the payment details.
God Bless you.

Love From Ruth

ME:
My dear Ruth, I am happy you made progress on your travel plans. I have several business items this week, so please get me an estimate of your total costs including the cost of the plane ticket. My plan rather than doing this in parts is to wire money from my company accounts to you to cover the cost of the trip. So please get me an idea of how much you will need to cover everything. As I said, I will have my secretary see if she can get us a better price on the flight. If not I give you the money directly.

RUTH:

Babby,

Like i promise you i have seen your mail and i am very happy to read about your plans for me to join you over there in America ....Chaiii I cant sleep this night because i am very happy about it at the end my sufferings have come to an end.

Attached is the scan copy of the booking form from Delta Airlines given to me by the delta airways....

Below is the flight schedule.

Flight
Delta Air Lines #0217

Aircraft Type : 752
Departs 11:55a

Dakar, Leopold Sedar Senghor
(DKR GMT 0)
Arrival 4:12p

New York, John F. Kennedy International Airport
(JFK GMT-4)

Duration : 9h 17m
Number of Intermediate Stops: 0

Trip Details: Dakar, Senegal (DKR) to New York City, NY (JFK) Wed Jul 17 - Sat Aug 17

Please My Love,

The most important thing now is my international passport which amount the total sum of $250.

ME:

Ruth, I will need to do this all at once so I can do it legally in my country. I have asked my attorney to investigate the options we have to allow you to stay here legally. This will let us get to know each other without having to rush into anything. And it you are not happy here, you will be free to return to your country.

I plan to use my company account to wire the funds to you, I can't do Western Union as it throws up too many cautions on my end. Please get me all the information I need to complete this transaction. Once I have the information I will have my secretary review everything and will wire the money directly to your bank. This is the only way I can do this and stay legal.

Will be out of touch for a bit as I am getting ready to visit a customer out of state. Please get me details.

RUTH:
Hi Joe,

I am very happy to see your urgent reply .....

First of all i want you to know that we do not have to rush things because according to the air lines i will have to submit my passport first before they can give me the laid down estimate of your total costs including the cost of the plane ticket.

So please my advise for you is to go ahead and send me the $250 today so that i can go and get the passport immediately and submit to the air line if you can kindly send it through western union money transfer today with the below names and address..

Names...............Ruth Yak
Address..............Rue 25 medinal ,dakar senegal.

Then send me the payment details.
God Bless you.

Love From Ruth

RUTH:

My Love,

below is the list you ask for..

Passport..............................$250usd

Visa Fees............................$450usd

Refugee Clearance...............$875usd

Air Ticket.............................$1450usd

Bta.......................................$1300usd

Hotel Reservation.................$800usd

Booking Fees.......................$300usd

Total..............................$ 5425 usd

Here is the Bank Account information's you will use make the payment ok.

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER:------ DONALD JAMES TONY ISEH.
NAME OF THE BANK:------------ ECOBANK, SENEGAL
SWIFT CODE:------------------ ECOCSNDA
IBAN NUMBER:----------------- SN094 01026 891021184401 87
BANK CODE:------------------- SN094
CODE GUICHET:---------------- 01026
ACCOUNT NUMBER:-------------- 891021184401
CLE RIB:--------------------- 87

Please above is the reciving account information so wire transfer and send the payment slip scanned.

God Bless you.

ME: Ruth, who is this account holder? Do you not have your own account, I worry about someone stealing from you. We only have one chance to get this right.
ribshaw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
Please shorten a couple of those ---------- lines. It will make this easier to read with no need for left/right scrolling. One suggestion in the future. They usually talk of armed rubbers. Might as well use that since you are putting the juju on him.

Thanks, I plan to pump him a little more and then let him know I was the same guy. I mailed him a picture he won't soon forget, so that may just be his wire information. Very Happy
ribshaw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
4 star lad rant, love the dog!

One more thing you guys might know, is that account real? I suspect not, but have no way of knowing short of trying to wire $5k.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely treat it like it is-you can google the SWFTcode if you like. Report it to Alan (see the Stickie in Help, Hints forum) then give yourself a piggy. PS-bacon is addictive.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ribshaw wrote:
next victim wrote:

Thanks, I plan to pump him a little more and then let him know I was the same guy. I mailed him a picture he won't soon forget, so that may just be his wire information. Very Happy

Please don't do that. You would be educating him.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
ribshaw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
Definitely treat it like it is-you can google the SWFTcode if you like. Report it to Alan (see the Stickie in Help, Hints forum) then give yourself a piggy. PS-bacon is addictive.

'
The SWFT code came back real, so I reported it and bought myself a little time.

My fake name

I am very happy to read from you and i am very glad to see your response but please i want you to have faith in God no man can steal from me the account belongs to DONALD JAMES TONY ISEH.

He is an assistant worker in the Refugee camp ,i am sorry i do not have my own personal account and that is why i said you should send the money via western union money transfer in my names ..

Please since western union can not work the only way i can receive this money is through this account so kindly transfer and send the transfer payment slip to me scanned so that i can submit to him then he can give me the money in cash ...

i Love you with all my heart ...Remember that the brighter the Day the darker the night so i am suffering here and i don't like it help me as quick as you can i am ready to join you in the USA and be there with you forever .
God Bless you.
Love From Ruth
------------------------------------------------

"The brighter the day, the darker the night" WTF? Tell me about your job skills.

ME:
Dearest Ruth, I am glad this is someone we can trust. Also it is good that you have someone you can count on where you are. I have been looking at an apartment near my office in Manhattan. It is very near Central Park. I think it best if at least for a while you have your own place so that we can get to know each other. And then when you feel comfortable we can take the next step.

I have my company attorney looking to get you a visa so that you may work in the states without having to marry me right away. He indicates the best way for me to bring you over is as an employee. This will both give you some spending money and some independence while we get to know each other. Can you tell me what job skills you have or what you like to do?
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Give yourself a piggy and congrats!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
ribshaw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is nicer than Ribshaw's own girlfriend and workers harder too. Unfortunately, I am going to have to overturn the applecart in just a bit.
But one more formality to get out of the way.

xxxxx,

I am very happy to read your mail and after reading your mail tears of joy droped down my eyes and it seems i have already achieve this great opportunity to live in my own appartment near central park .
More so ,i want you to know that i can do any kind of low skills job in any department in your company eg cleaner ,waiter,labourer ,dry cleaner and cuting of flower since i did not finish my ordinary national Diplomat before the war ...

I love you and i thank you for the promise and i am really fully happy and ready to join you as soon as possible because i am not living well here and my condition in this refugee camp is very critical it is a camp where many fall sick and die each and every time because of lack of good water n good food...

Please my love Joe is not a prestige that i am living here as the united nation for Rugee Secertary to the Camp Master because they are so many illitrate and poor people here with low brain and each and every time the united nation for Refugee Food comes in which comes once in a month they start fighting and blood shading because they are all rebels victim of wars from different countries of the world ...

Please help me quick so that i can come out from this REfugee camp very quick and join you over there and also my international passport is very important so kindly help me so that i will get my travelling expencies and finish this cost and join you over there in usa.

I will be very happy to live close to you like you promise so please help me transfer the money fast today and send me the transfer slip so that i can start up the process and in in less than 7 days i will be in your country ..

I love you and i am fully ready to know you better than this ,i want to be close to you and i want to take you like my body and soul and if you can help me come over there in the usa i promise i will definitely marry you and raise kids for you .

May the peace of God Be with you.

God Bless you.

Ruth Yak

--------------------------------------

My dear this is wonderful news. I am very excited for your visit and glad you are flexible in your work abilities. One of our areas of operation is 7-11 franchises were we are able to fit many guest workers in. So I am comfortable you will fit right in.

But I have some GREAT news as well. My attorney as reached out to a friend or a friend. Can you make it to the embassy in Sengal to pick up a package. If so we have arranged all the paperwork to get you here. All you will need is a photo when you show up, we have taken care of everything else. Please ask for the office of Lewis Lukens. His secretary will have the packet in order by tomorrow. It is under Yak,Ruth and you will need the manual release code 91169bj. Please let me know as soon as you have signed the forms.

Also, I know things must be hard where you are and would like to deliver a care package to show my love your you and my appreciation to Donald for helping us out. It can't be too big, so can you tell me what you need the most? Please confirm your address for shipping.

Love

ribshaw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was hoping for a little more rage, but sadly Ruth went with a wimper.

Ruth Yak

3:36 PM (21 hours ago)

to me

I am not happy reading from you and i think you and your attorney want to put me into trouble..

How can you tell me to go to united state of America Embassy or any Embassy here in senegal with out passport.

I cant go there even if is the whole of this world you are giving me keep it to your self wentin dey sup??The Police will get me arrested
and put me in jail because of passport or resident permit..

In any way i am living in a Refugee camp so i am not allowed to go to Embassies if really you want to help me
transfer the money into the account i gave you then i get my passport and every other thing by my self here but if not .Thank you.

Stop writing me if you dont want to help me this way i am scared .

God Bless you
Love From Ruth
-----------------------------------------------

to Ruth
YOU DESERVE TO BE ARRESTED YOU DIRTY THIEVING MUGU. New life in America, Central park, Job, here is a look at the bank transfer you will never see. Graphic too raw and immature to be shared, but think *DELETED* meets bathing-lady on a BOA wire slip.

nwa nna na wah 4 u oooh if u see my email u go delete am than to send me ur f****n dirty black axe ..common fuck u..idiot fool imbesssy..read n blind ...fool

I really doubt she will fall for this. I am going to miss my dear Ruth.

Ruth, thank god I got back in, someone hacked my email account and was pretending to be me. Please dear these messages were not from me. Will you please forgive me my love.

I am trying to make arrangements to get you to come be with me in the States.

Some sick juju play a cruel joke on us.

Love
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic