SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd3 ",please save me from this deep shit,"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany is not quite out of the picture, yet....

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

I am out of this. I have secrets about you. Izzy told me. He said you are paying him money. I want money too. You can pay me.

I know you work for Patrick Seamus Krotchmeister. Izzy told me so. I want $2,000,000. Otherwise I spill the beans. Then what will happen to you Mr. Smarty Pants?

I want that money soon. If you play with me I will reveal all your secrets.

Tiffany

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

somehow... could it please be a certain indian girl named tukka bhangit?

if shorty and hector ever meet, they should have something to talk about... even more than they have right now.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie wrote:
Fuck. Goddammed fucking email went out. My fucking satellite shit is all fucked up. I am ot sure if I can sand this. I have a technician coming over, but it could be fucking days.

Look, what is your plan? Tell me. I need to fucking know. You need to wrote Izzy. He is the only fucking thing between those Gomers and Walid and Gretchen. You need to make sure he does't leave.

What have you fucking done to your fucking dick, you dumb fuck? It looks like you slammed it on a car door, or painted it with ketchup. Fucking nasty. Just finish the fucking job. If you had some fucking balls, you gutless punk bitch, this shit would be over.
Turd Boi, to Keyser Sose, pathetically wrote:
Lord and Saviour,
Here this,
Are you the one that give izzy instruction to always tell tiffany that i work for you? izzy tell tifffany several thing, she on the other hand tell bernies and others that izzy told her i work for you.Why?are you trying to make this better or worse by doing this?
Take for example,I wrote izzy two days back when i sent him the last picture of the penis, i told him look, picture are of my penis, i cut myself everyday,i have difficult in breaking the dangling piece,i told him i need help ,someone to do it for me, i told him i care about this people,i want them release,but the just the situation i am in, i am on street, barely nothing to eat, no money, in cold alone, avoiding police koala, ninja keith,assasin. todl tiffany needed someoen to coem help me do the thing, if i was not serious or lie, i wont have made up my mind and offer myself to do the cutting, honestly, i feel your punishment deep inside my whole being.
I told him to help me plead with his boss that this pain is too much for me to carry, i told him i will give him $2Million out of my money when all this is over.
I told him if he himself truly care about the girl and walid, he must help me please with his boss,to be lenient and release to me these people and i will give him $2Mil after, i am serious and made up my mind that if he help, i will give him the money after all this, i just want these people to be release,the load is too much on me.
Guess what happened, izzy went ahead and told tiffany i am offering him $2Mil to help and that i work and write to kroichmeister.
This morning Tiffany wrote me say, izzy told him i am offering him $2Mil, and she also said she want $2mil, she said she know all my secrets that i work for krocihmetiser otherwide she will spill the beans, she tell bernie all thing izzy tell her
My lord, why all this turn out this way? myl ord, if i am goign to be useful to you in the future,please do something

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hectwat wrote:
Tiffany,
I am sorry this turn out this way.I feel very sorry about all this,i feel sorry that you were suppose to be helping me and get all this resolve, but instead you choose to mount lies on me,framed me up as if i were the cause of all this. I thought you love your friend Mia, i thought you were really looking forward to her wedding with me.
You were suppose to help me when i needed you most, you thought i was a mole, i am not a mole tiffany,part of your temple peoples are moles,and you know.
You know what they want? they want to framed me up and kill me so that they can take my inheritance Epstein left me
I never at any time kill anyone before,i never work for kroichmnister, i believe either you are being lied to or your part of the their plan.
I do not hate you Tiffany, never, i do not hate you, i understand this is all fucked up,i wish you could have helped me when i need your extraction team to meet in CT and do the cutting, you told me i am fake, you told me the picture are fake, they are not, i did cutting everyday, i feel pain, it is unimaginable pains to inflict pain on yourself, but it is a little easier when one do it for you. this is what i had hope for that you will send me a help, but guess what you called fake this and that.
Well i will take it as either you are blind to see the truth or you know about their plan but you are just trying to framed me up
I am innocent Tiffany, Jehovah in heaven knows, i never set up Mia, i never let up Walid, i never kill anyone.

Look, bernie told me to offer izzy $2MiL if he will help me to secure the release of ? Grecthen and Walid, and i wrote Izzy and offer him the money, i am going to pay the money to Izzy when Grecthen and Walid is out, you know i already paid $4Mil, four mil Tiffany out of hard earn money even me i have not prsent $10 out of this money for years now, i suffer,
Think about it, it is good thing to lay blame and frame up an innocent, dedicate man who has been loyal and suffering for four years? is it Godly to blackmail him?
Jehovah watches all. I do not have any secret,all what izzy tell you is lies, i have no secret Tiffany, i am clean and plain.
I will not offer you money,common, you dotn even care about your Mia? what kind of woman are you.
Look,If they release Grecthen,i will still marry her and i will still invite you, you will still be our friend, I will give you a present that is much more higher than two million you are asking, you deserve more than that Tiffany. You need to help to get Grecthen out
SL
Tiffany the Psycho wrote:
Super Lad,

I lost my job as a handler. My security clearance has gone down. You think its easy to be me? I have the brains of Gretchen but not the looks. Everyone says "Oh, look at Mia. She is so pretty". They all look at her. Men. And I am a lump on a log. See? Who gets to marry Super Lad? Gretchen, that's who. She gets you. She told me she would share you with me. Then she changed her mind. She said you didn't want me. You only wanted her.

We had something. Gretchen and me. Something great. Sex. Friendship. And then you came along. And f*cked it all up.

Well. I want my money. Izzy is getting his. I want mine. And you have to promise me you will give me a baby. I want your baby. I have seen your file. It makes me wet. I want you. And I want $2,000,000. If you don't agree I will tell Mr. Rhodes. I will tell the Temple. I want money. I want sex. If you try to cheat me you will regret it.

I loved Gretchen. She is beautiful. Smart. And then she was going to marry you. She was going to go away. You were taking Mia away.

I want my money. I want to retire like Mia is going to. I want to go somewhere and buy a house. I want my own baby Super Lad. You are going to give me that.

Or else.

Tiffany

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and hector is sitting somewhere in a corner of CT, and thinks about gretchen and tiffany having sex with each other.

now that is disturbing for him... Very Happy

and then he looks down to his bleeding d*ck.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Longboarder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he can't do the circumcision by himself, why not let him turn himself over to Izzy and the Gomers, and let the Gomers do it? They seem to be good at chopping things off.....

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it's not like he can even have a quick tug to clear his mental cache, for fear of the "dangling piece" snagging and tormenting him further.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Boss, one thing you must know in case i die or something happens to me.
I am not a mole,for all these years i have protected your your interested and be truthful. This whole movie is faction to portrait me as a mole and my fault, but it is none of my fault .

This whole movie is set us by temple members themselves, before i proceed, let me give you one updates, tiffany wrote me and told me Izzy tell him i am offering him $2Million, she said she want money too, she said she want $2Million too quickly otherwise. imagine that? you told me to offer izzy the money just to save our friends,she want money too. Thank Goodness you were the one that told me to write izzy and make the offer, if you did not tell me, by now Tiffany will say, i am offering money,so i am a mole, imagine?
Let me tell you something for your records,

When Epstein died, Epstein left Izzy with nothing,izzy know epstein left me moeny with you and some other money with temple which only Mia knows the whereabout, Mia told me this before.she said you do not know the whereabout of the money, only She knows,epstein told her.
I was surprised when you told me a man called Izzy will contact me and give me details of the telegram Epstein left,then temple gave izzy $50,000 to give me, he ate the money and went hiding, sometimes, if hurt my heart that when you were suppose to look at something critically, you just dont care
I remember when izzy wrote the first time, he told me to give him full details about Little Satan, picture ,details, he said they are trying to framed him up,i gave him all the details i know and guess what Izzy went to trying to create an atmosphere of hatred between me and this Gary guy, Temple said the Gary stole from Epstein, i have no way to confirm and believe that,they also told Gary, i stole his money and kills his girl, just to make both of us at war, you know these temple people brains, okay, Gary wrote me one mail 2years back telling me i fucked up by killing his wife and stealing his money, i think with that hatred he went to work for sarah.
This Gary when i meet him is a small innocent guy, i even helped him feed him in Awka pay for his transport.
Now izzy came back and with a fake picture showing gary was escaped trying twhen police tryign to arrest him, i look at the pciture and i told his the picture are fake, .
Look, the beginning and the need if this problem is Izzy, if there is separation in the temple , izzy is the one, i felt mad because Epstein left him nothing.
How come the Gary the escape now work for him in Mozambica?
Why all picture i sent he claim they are fake? i do not think he really want to release the people.

About Tiffany,all of a suddenly she was put as my case officer,they told Gretchen to step down, that time i was wondering why will this happen,Tiffany knew about all this plan, and their plan is to blackmail me as a mole and set me up and take the inheritance Epstein left for me.
What mole, who is mole, if i was a mole, i will set you up long time, i did not do it because you are my friend, i can never set walid up or the grecthen, think of this

I beleive the extraction team that was kill is the hand work of izzy and his members, the kidnapping of Gretchen was izzy job.I am sure tffany knows all about it

Take for example, i walid insisted he want to meet me before he go, okay, i told tiffany i will meet walid and i left to durban, why will tiffany send walid forth before i got there, why does she change the plan from Thursday to Wednesday,She is the money that make all arrangements with Izzy, She told me she liked izzy,she told me walid is not expected to return, then why did she send him there, why did she not wait for me to see walid before he went there
Look, izzy is just playing the hide and seek games, he and others members the temple are behind all this
tffany told you i worked for kroichemeter, she said izzy tell her,i never worked with krochemister, ,i told you all he write me in the past,all this is a framed up to make me as i am them ole so that oyu can hate me and temple will dishonure me and then tiffany and izzy can sit down on my fund wit the temple.
I am sick of all these people game, i mean why will izzy receive $4Mil and still holding them
Look, i tell you izzy is not your friend,he is not helping at all, he just make it look as if he was helping,helping for what?how come izzy now work for them and in Mozambica? how come tiffany wrote me this morning asking me since i am offering izzy $2Mil ,she want $2MiL too
Look the whole plan is to portrait me as a mole, so that you will hate me ,then they will put their own chosen mole in operation for you to trust. they know you trusted walid ,and walid can not betray you, that is why tiffany sent walid to the place without waiting for me, they know walid will not come back.
No matter how many penis i cut, they have their plan, they are just trying to act as if they are not moles like they are clean. their hand are not clean
No wonder the tiffany keep sending me to all the cities of this country, she intentionally wanted to get me stranded so that thier plan can work.
Look at it when walid went to mozambic, she told me to go back to CT tat second extraction teams is waiting, i got there guess what, she said they left, she send me to another man for visa renewal, there was no man there, all thigns that tiffany ask me to do , i did them but she knew what she was doing

They all know mia love me and know where all my money are,they are jealous and want the moeny , i mean why will Tiffany no care about her own Mia, whyasking me for $2Mil
Why is she trying to kill me in Port elizabeth,i guess it is becuase she want me deid so that the truth will not come out.

look they want one person died and one person to be released,which of them do you choose Mia or Walid? i cant make that choice, you make that choice for me, Walid or Mia
I am so disapointed that you who i have trusted and protected even think i am am ole, OMgoodness, how can you think that.
I told oyu to send me your associate to meet me to come finish the penis, if that is what they want, the hand is already shattered,the bone dangling, it is heavy to inflict injury on yourself, but it is easier when someone else do the cutting for you.

Look,i am in pains, yesterday, i went to a private clinic ask the doctor i want the him to help me cut cut the flesh dangling, he told me to go to nearest police station to collect a police report before he can do it.
Look, i am not am ole i swear, i dont kill me people, you know bernie, i never k killed anyone before, the problem we face if from temple and other enemies, they kill them not me, i am writing with you free, in pain without any hidden agenda in my mind.

look, they want you dead and take your money, they want me dead, framed and take my money. don you see that? they know i know their secret, they know i know they are liars , they know i know they are trying every possible best to framed me up and kill me so that i wont be able to tell you thing i noticed
They know walid is your trusted, they want me replaced, a want a mole replaced in your house so that their operation will be ease and successfully to get you,
i guess am been punish for telling you about the moles in Ethiopia and the one in south africa
look,if i want you to send this message to your trusted contact within the temple to read and keep, something is going on within the temple, there are moles, they connect with one another, they know themselves ,they know their plan
Why izzy always talk to Tiffany? don't be fool, do not let them lie to you, not all they talked about they tell you, she fabricate the words, she is fucking bitch, she is heartless, she offer to get her own friend Mia kidnapped just to lay her hand on my fund, no wonder she said she like izzy and love him, imagine that,she work together both
Look, my penis is fucked up, i cut myself everyday, i cry for my friend, they know cutting yourself alone is a greatest task, the hand is here , i have wounds on it still.
The decision is left for you,do not be too busy to act,i for you think i am mole and you do not want to get me to secure place fine, but i tell you truth, i have nothing to do with all this
I think sometime they will infiltrate your operation and still kill you and take your money, these temple are fucking asshole mole operatives blaming others for thier wicked plans

HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow I disappear for a few months and come back to awesome rants like that Smile

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That rant is one for the ages, Doc. I should thank him for keeping this whole mess straight for me.

To Izzy, Super Lad wrote:
Sir,
Those picture are not fake, believe me i swear they are of my penis , the wounds and scars are still there on my pnis.
I promise dearest cousin i will give you the money.i need your help please help me talk to your boss to release walid and Mia,please, i am in pains too, i am confused, i do not know what to do, i dont eat i am in serious health problem, no medication.
If your boss what me to come to mozambic, i am come there, but how? i have no valid visa, no passport, no money on me, i have $10 right here, i sleep in motor pack all over. I am not lying to you. izzy please help me to talk your boss, i promise i will cooperate.

Something's wrong with his magic wallet.

Izzy wrote:
MOISHE

$2 MILLION YOU SAID YOU HAD. TWO MILLION DOLLARS UNITED STATE YOU WERE GOING TO BRING ME. NOW SAY ONLY HAVE YOU $10 (TEN DOLLARS UNITED STATES)? HOW YOU ATE SO FAST $1,999,990 (ONE MILLION NINE HUNDRED NINETY NINE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED NINETY DOLLARS UNITED STATES)? WHAT, A MANSION AND A YACHT YOU BOUGHT? AND YOU'RE SICK YOU CLAIM BUT WITH ALL THIS MONEY MEDICINE YOU DIDN'T BUY? MESHUGGANAH YOU ARE, OR STUPID. AND NOW THAT YOU'VE SQUANDERED THAT MONEY, WHAT MOTIVATION I'VE GOT TO HELP THESE KIDS, EXCEPT I'M SUCH A NICE GUY?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
Mia or Walid? If you don't tell me, I will have no choice but to kill them both.

Keyser Sose

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What happened to his hand?

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I don't think anatomy is Hector's strong point. He tried to cut his penis and ended up with a shattered hand and a dangling bone somehow.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
A Jersey housewife
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I must have slept through that page Sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Tiffany,
I understand.OKAY.I will think about it.
SL

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X wrote:
He tried to cut his penis and ended up with a shattered hand and a dangling bone somehow.

Maybe he tried to cut off someone else's, in which case he got off lightly!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

I am unhappy. You wrote to Bernie. You told him that I asked for your money. Why would you do that?

Bernie is asking me about what Izzy told me. Why did you do that? Don't you understand? Abdul and Gretchen will die if Izzy is killed. Who will take care of them.

When will I get my money? I will share all the emails from Izzy if you try to tell Bernie.

Be very careful about what you do. You are playing games with Abdul and Gretchens life.

Tiffany

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ohhhh!

Quote:
When Epstein died, Epstein left Izzy with nothing,izzy know epstein left me moeny with you and some other money with temple which only Mia knows the whereabout, Mia told me this before.she said you do not know the whereabout of the money, only She knows,epstein told her. "

I didn't remember that.

And Tiffany vs. Gretchen, the most awesome!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seeded the idea of money when Shorty was en route to Mumbai. There is a vault with $30,000,000 in Mumbia, waiting for Turd Boi if this all falls through.

Half bright Turd wrote:
Tiffany,
Okay, i am sorry, that wont happen again, i was confused and dont even know who to trust, you should understand and put yourself in my shoes.
Tell me what do you want me to do? tell me what to do?
You should know that i have no cash on me now, i wont have access to money until all this is over, but i will give you, that is a promise
You want to be mother of my babies ,so also is Grecthen? what do you think i must do.I understand you have feelings too,i understand you want to be happy, have babies retire, buy a home and enjoy the rest of your life, so also is me,this is my dream too. if you had let me know earlier, i wil not gone deep with Gretchen
Believe me i don't hate you tiffany,love is not a matter of the body or pretty, it is a matter of the heart, i can give you a babies too, share with you, but how do we go about this? what do you want us to do? give me an idea what to do,i will follow it.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

You need to write Mr. Rhodes and tell him you were drink. Tell him you were sad. You don't remember writing. You need to do that immediately.

Do you think you could really love me. And forget all about Gretchen?

Do you love me Super Lad?

Tiffany

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flowers....chocolates....promises you don't intend to keep....

Super Lad Moishe wrote:
Sir,
You got my message wrong, i was telling you that, i promise to give you $2Million when Grecthen and walid is out, i am sure you know i have money with temple and with Bernie. This is a promise to you my cousin, i will give you the money.
You know i am alone on the street wandering , i have no cash here with me in my pocket, i wont get cash until all this is over and walid is back and Gretchen, only then will i get money from bernie and temple and pay you.if you want i can bring it in cash to you or send it to account. I promise i will never lie about this. You deserve the money ,after all you are Epstein cousin.
Please do you help to save this people,i promise i will obey and give your the money

Losing it, Izzy Cohen wrote:
MOISHE

ME YOU'RE ASKING TO TAKE ON 20 (TWENTY) ARMED GOMERS, PLUS ONE NIGERIAN WHO HE'S VERY SHORT BUT VERY ANGRY, WITH SHARP KNIVES YET. YOU THINK SO EASY THIS IS WITHOUT I END UP ON THE FLOOR A MUSHY RED PILE OF GRIVENES? & AFTER ALL THAT, YOUR YOUNG FRIENDS WOULD THEIR TORTURING CONTINUE TO UNDERGO. YOUR PART EASY IT IS TO DO, BUT KEEP FAKING IT & LYING ABOUT IT YOU DO. YOURSELF GIVE TO THE DARK SIDE. THE ONLY WAY IT IS TO SAVE YOUR FRIENDS. YES, YOUR THOUGHTS BETRAY YOU. STRONG FOR THEM ARE YOUR FEELINGS. ESPECIALLY FOR....MIA. YOUR FEELINGS HAVE NOW TOO BETRAYED HER. WISE THE TEMPLE WAS TO HIDE HER FROM LITTLE SATAN. NOW THEIR FAILURE IS COMPLETE. IF TURN TO THE DARK SIDE YOU WILL NOT, THEN PERHAPS SHE WILL.
C

Edit:
Moishe wrote:
Thank you.

Wtf.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

Lol, as if the Yoda way of speaking wasn't enough, you are laying on the star wars rather thick there, hahaha!

the original:
the Emperor wrote:
Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a twin sister. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side... then perhaps she will...
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF? Rot two timing BARSTAD! wrote:
Tiffany,
You said you like Izzy, are you both seeing each other? or i mean is he the man after your heart?
Do you want Grecthen or you want me? or you want both of us, or you want only me? be honest? tell me the truth, i mean tell me what do you want me to do, then i will decide
Tiffany is crazy, and she wrote:
Super Lad,

I want a husband. Or I want Gretchen to stay with me. Forever. Best friends forever. Always. Or I get married to you. And we have babies.

Or maybe we can both have you. She will need help. She only has 7 1/2 fingers.

Or maybe we let them kill her. Then we get married.

What do you want?

Tiffany

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has Superlad gotten any tats yet? That would be a nice way to prove his love for Tiffany.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Given the chance, he's still a scumbag Very Happy
Eta : jay, he's got loads of them. He is thoroughly defiled, inside and out.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic