SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MY IDEA OF NEW WAY TO BAIT PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I AM CRAZY

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cannibass
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After some time of baiting about 6 months, I think I have a genius idea. Instead of hiding who I am and all that I would like them to come to my real address for the grand finale. I live in a irish block where I would now if they show up. I am military trained in close combat and weapons. I would video tape the beating I will give them, and the police said if there not part of my country then I am not breaking any laws. I KNOW THIS SOUNDS EXTREME. But after alot of hatred of these guys I would like to have a good ol boy scrap with hundreds of them. It will keep me in shape and will really put the fear into them. And after they catch onto the address maybe me and some mates will go to them. I know this sounds really bad but one of them fuckers 3 years ago took my mom for 4,500 because she felt sorry for them. If you fear for my safety I have over 20 guns, kevlar and 10k rounds of ammo if they want it. But I rather use my fist, knee's and elbows. I think its a calling. Maybe we could set up me not baiting them but you guys to get them to my address or you could help me get them here. I do not kick people on the ground or sucker punch I play fair. let me know what you think.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.... Laughing

Quote:
I KNOW THIS SOUNDS EXTREME.

You got that right, more to the point is why you would want to do something like that ?

I get that you are upset about your mother, but beleive me there are reasons why we do not give out personal details.

Apart from the fact that you will get yourself in a serious lot of trouble ! you cannot go around beating people up

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Cannibass
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a dream about this. Do you not think they deserve this? Hands on scam baiting. Lets face it all this risk goes to me. I just want to advance it. Show them the real crime they do to people. I know that I am jaded. But I know the police in my town, I drink with them and teach them how to shoot over 1000 yards. I have never forgot about what happend and I think maybe we can add a new level to the video's. I am not a computer guy at all. I think my talents could be used. I have trained to keep my heart beat low during these situations. If I am not welcome I understand and I will leave giving you the mile high salute.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree with Vampiremerchant. It does sound extreme. I don't think this is a good idea in any way. I am sure you can handle yourself and a gun. But that is not what baiting is about. It is about wasting the scammers time and fool them. What if you successfully take one scammer down and what if his oga send some more thugs to your place, and then i don't mean scammers but actual thugs.
As i said i am sure you can handle yourself, but you can never anticipate every aspect of this. What if you do start to fight with a scammer or a thug, gun, knife or fist. And what if an ITP comes in the way?

You can never know how things will play out with human beings as scammers are. And since you cant you shouldn't create a situation that could possible be very dangerous for all involved and also people not involved.

What you propose is reckless.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the police said if there not part of my country then I am not breaking any laws.

Bullshit.

Quote:
If I am not welcome I understand and I will leave giving you the mile high salute.

The discussion of what you are suggesting isn't welcomed. It's stupid and unsafe to suggest even if ultimately you will be waiting at home all puffed up for lads that will never show up. Please don't bring this up again in other threads.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic