SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

why why why

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ongoing bait .. apparently i'm 'hidding' for him and 'dounting' him.

Quote:
Thanks for your kind response. It's very obvious that you have something hidding for me. You are still dounting ME. Right!

Why did you say such word that this is illegal transaction?
Why did you refuse to give me the information about yourself?
Why did you refuse to give me the Passport Photograph or I.D Card or your International Passport?
I think i told you that LAWYER in London and my Representative that will be coming to London make a request for it ,so that they will know it's you they dealing with in U.K to avoid dealing with wrong person.

Just of recent, the LAWYER in U.K called me that he has been calling your Mobile number to speak with you and give the direction on how both of you can meet but you put your phone on Voice Mail again...Why did you do such a thing at this crucial time????

It seems you don't understand my point very well. I said my Representative will be flying from Cotonou-BENIN REPUBLIC to U.K, propably he will arrive in London on Wednessday or Thursday, he doesn't have U.K contact Mobile number nor Landline ,therefore immediately my Representative arrive in London he will call you with any of the Mobile line he will get in London.

The Lawyer MR TIM - BAILEYS called me this morning that he was so busy yesterday that is why he couldn't call you to have meeting with you.

Moreso, I think i have told you to relax your mind on this transaction and I equally guaranteed you that this Deal is 100% risk free and everything as regards to this transaction has been perfected and will be legally binded.

Please don't mention, or say anything to like that again to me because I don't want anything that will jeopardise this fund transaction....I Guarantee you that you will definitely confirm the authenticity and the genuity of this transaction.

However, In your next mail to me ,I think i ask you in my previous mail to say little about yourself by telling me your work, your age, your working experience, your marital life ,your position in your country ,your position in your community..the reason why I am asking this question so that I can have rest of mind that you can handle this fund which I want to entrust under your custody for a lucrative investment in your country.
You should bear in mind that you are not doing this stress for free, your percentage will be (40%) on this transaction...while (10%) will be for any expenses spend during the process of this transaction then (50%) will be for me.

Finally, I want to know if you have been contacted by the ATTORNEY in U.K. Does the Lawyer call you? If yes, kindly feed me the development.

Hope to hear from you in soonest.

Regards!
Dr Wakil AKUM.

Quote:
So sorry for my late response. Sincerely speaking I am not wasting your time neither do I wasting mine. When I got your message I was so surprise to heard about the africa lawyer that called you because my Lawyer TIM - BAILEY is a white man.

.. a white man *shock horror* Laughing I've since told him I don't deal with albinos. Also note the lawyer name change between mails.

funniest line from another bait .. I think I wrote this when I was a bit bit tipsy

Quote:
"Stop FUCKING ME ABOUT! with these phone calls. As I've explained to you before I am in the DESERT with a blackberry. I am not wasting money calling from payphones."

and lad replies

Quote:
good day, so far you are in U.K we will instruct our operation manger in united kingdom to take over the transaction.
.. Desert in the U.K??

funny hitlad ..
Quote:
DONT WORRY I WILL TELL YOU WERE YOU ARE WITH A BULLET IN YOUR LEG
.. why does the bullet have GPS?

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That thread title demands someone called Delilah play a part in the bait.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Dang now I've got it going through my head...why why why?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Psychologists say that is your brain processing due to in-completion. You have to at least sing the whole song once through. Make sure you do the hip thrusts as well for good measure ..
Sir Tom .. we are not worthy. Cool

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's Not Unusual for me to have his songs gong through my head...Aww crap not again!

I've seen him live twice and would go again since I've got some old boxer shorts to get rid of!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He does put on a really good show. The last time I seen him was in a small venue just outside of Boston and Big Mama had given me a pair of her bloomers to throw at him. I don't know why everyone got so upset, I mean they were clean and she's a lady Oh well. Laughing

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am in the DESERT with a blackberry

I'd wait to respond until after I've finished my lunch.

And, if the hitman's bullet does have GPS you can at least, answer some of the questions the first lad was asking about your place in the community, you'll be able to send the co-ordinates to him.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking of getting Sir Tom to step in with my deathbed lad.

Quote:
please remember that I will need your prayers on a daily base

.. *sigh*
What bloody base is that? air-force base *chortle*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic