SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad's grammar is priceless

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Love,

Thank you very much, i real appreciates your love with me, i love be honestly with my only queen, i will not hurt you, i will be always care for u, i will show my 100% love no knife on earth can ought our love.
More about me i am gentle and caring, i don't smoke i don't drink, i love things of God, i love hearing christian muzick,

What i like to do, i love worshiping and praising and prayers and tell people to do good in life. i will teat my love wfie to be lovely and treat her christian way showing love to you everyday. i will make you to feel happy everyday by telling you the truth and been honestly to you taking care of you and to make sure you are always by my side. and i promise you i will not have anything to do with any other lady. you alone will be mine.

As soon you are ready to send money do let me know so i can give you the officer name to send it as you promise end of month.

Love u from my heart.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Last edited by devil_woman on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Can't make head nor tail of that lad love letter. From the way I read it, the lad must be bi at a minimum.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This bit worried me

Quote:
no knife on earth can ought our love.

sounded like female circumcision Shocked

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Some of them are writing seriously strange things. I thought Vlads were difficult to decipher at times but you picked a winner.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Wed May 29, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ he improves with time

I sent

Quote:
You said "no knife on earth can ought our love" do you mean you practice female circumcision? That is awful I cannot submit to mutilation even for you!!!

and he replied

Quote:
Try to understand me what i means is nobody here in earth can celebrate our love or likeness is what i manes, so try understand my proverbs.

God forbid bad thing NO i can do this practice female circumcision is not my potion, i have God fearing in me.

I am for our transaction and for love for u, as i am a single man.

P.S. he didn't start asa a love lad Rolling Eyes spelling edit !

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still don't understand what he "manes." Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bit of Ron Jeremy in there, leaves the *money shot* till last

Quote:
As soon you are ready to send money do let me know so i can give you the officer name to send it as you promise end of month.
Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He manes he likes to horse around. Either that, or he's lion. Smile What does "i will teat my love wfie" mean?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to get him to talk sexy, but all I get is more laughs. Don't you just love his command of English?

Quote:

I am so glad you like a woman to be whole and able to enjoy the act of love. Tell me more about your feelings for me.
Have you ever been with a woman? I have experience of sexual love haveing ben married twice. Are you experienced or will you come to my bed as an innocent?

Quote:

Right now i am feeling u, i feel been around you and kissing u,

i have not marry, yes i will come to ur bed when we meet, i love u from my hearth,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic