SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

O Stella

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love ,am well and l hard a grate day my love ,but the main reason of what l was telling you about is that remember that the last time l was taken to court my love for my rental bills my love and they are back my love and treating me that they will throw my things outside if l don't make the payment my love ...!!Am am really confuse now my love and l dont no what to do at the moment my love and l wish l was with you now this moment because l dont really know what to do at this time and am confuses my love ,l taught that my preparation will be done within a small period my love but due to the preparation of your bank things are drawing back my love and l don't know what is happening and keeping them long till now my love because am missing you and am now treating that my things will be pulled out my love and l have no help from else where my dear ..!
Miss you more
Derrick

Good morning my sexy wife! I hope you are well and maybe enjoying your day there. Honey, you never told me anything about your court or the rent was due. Why did you keep all that from me? I am not mad just not understanding it. I had hoped you would be here also and really thought you would. Have you checked your account to see if the money is there? I think it should have been by now.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
yeah my love i am doing very well. but better being at your side and good , please i hope everyone of the family is doing well. please i am very sorry about not telling you about the court issue about my rent because i thought you will be angry or mad about it , i wanted to do every necessary thing of documenting the passport and everything to left them behind because they give me a month and a penalty to pay which i cant pay it, i planned it will have fall with to be with you there , but now am behind and they are on me , i did check yesterday and nothing was in , so please i will be glad if you cross check your bank if they have complete it , then i found out from my bank tomorrow morning about , i miss you and i really mean it my love ,Stella love

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying your day. I am not upset about what happened to you and really wish you were already here although I know it will take some time for you to get your paperwork done to come home.

I am just reading this today or I would have checked with my bank to see what is happening. I will call them this morning after I get my morning reports finished. They should be open by then.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
goodnight my love i am going to bed , i hope you will join me to keep me warm , please what did your bank say, i hope all is very my love ,

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying your day. I wish I were in that bed with you, or better yet, that you were in this bed with me for me to keep you warm and smiling.

My bank said the money had returned to them. I sent them your information again just in case I screwed it up when I sent it to them before.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my love , ok so did say the right problem it was so that i can check and we found the solution to it , because i am very confused and disturb day in and day out because the rental control people are really being a pain the neck , i dont know when they will come to throw me out from the house and if that happen it will be so difficult because u have no plan to live any place in my mind, just recently i uncounted virus with my pc so i formatted and when i try to open the Skype it does not open , and i have create new one to send you request and accept by you , i really want to speak with you at Skype , i have miss you very well ,this the skype id , , THANK YOU MY LOVE I REALLY LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ,

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying your day. I had wondered why I never saw you at Skype again. I did not know what had happened but I wonder if your virus might be a part of the bank problem as well. If that picture thing was infected that may explain things. You stopped appearing in Skype right at the time you sent me that.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my love , am doing fine and you? , i was out to my bank to ask if there was a problem with anything they told me , everything was right , they did say you can used western union , for the transaction because they operate it there too , and i can cash it there at my main bank without any worry, but they said again that you can even do it at western union website to send the money since may be you are busy and cant go to the bank , please can you bear with them and try and used western union, and let see what happen , because it will take even a day to do that , please you have not accept skype request i send you . i really miss talking to you my love , thank you my love, i really love you,

Stella love , ,

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. I have no use for any of that western union nonsense. I do not know how things are in Africa but here in America those places are not used by law abiding people They are used by criminals and illegal immigrants to launder money.

Honey I have added you at Skype and it shows to be you. I have not seen any request from you there. I don't know if you sent that to the right person. You should have one from me waiting for you when you look though.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@oscarpiles, my kid took me down the road so I threw you under the bus!

[4:11:25 AM] Stella: hello my love goodmorning
[7:37:35 AM] Stella: helo
[8:22:27 AM] Derrick : Good morning my sweet Stella!
[8:22:37 AM] Derrick : How is your Sunday?
[8:22:51 AM] Stella: my sunday is very nice
[8:23:14 AM] Stella: i am glad to talk you now my love
[8:24:10 AM] Derrick : Me too baby. I got worried when I was getting nothing more at your other one and especially after you said I had not accepted your request in this new one. I thought my computer my be in trouble
[8:24:43 AM] Stella: oooh i see my love
[8:24:59 AM] Stella: now i am here and you there for me , i really miss you my love ,
[8:25:29 AM] Derrick : I have missed but I am glad that we have had the emails to stay in touch when this did not work again
[8:26:12 AM] Stella: me too , so how are you doing my love you and everybody expercially my mother in law
[8:26:56 AM] Derrick : I am fine and mom is happy. She is ready to meet you and introduce oyu to the girls night
[8:28:43 AM] Stella: ok i can wait the pleasure ,the feeling of seeing them , and for them to welcome me ion the wonderfull family and tell me the do and dont of the family
[8:30:12 AM] Derrick : I don't think there are too many don'ts in this family. The ladies have their little weekly meetings and sometimes get into crazy behavior
[8:30:51 AM] Stella: mmmmm cant wait to represnt you in there
[8:30:51 AM] Stella: that will be nice
[8:31:08 AM] Derrick : I know they will love you just as I do
[8:32:14 AM] Stella: i hope my love
[8:32:31 AM] Derrick : Mom and her sisters are real cutups so I know you will have a great time and there is also my little brothers wife and a friend of the family tht we have kind of taken into our family
[8:33:35 AM] Stella: cant wait to be with this wonderfull family
[8:33:59 AM] Derrick t: I know you will love it honey
[8:34:51 AM] Stella: yes i will my love , and you are so busy so i will leave you sometime and be with them to keep me company
[8:35:55 AM] Derrick : That is what their night is for baby. They just get together for girl talk or shopping or whatever they choose so they can have time together
[8:36:09 AM] Derrick : You may visit any of them whenever you like
[8:36:29 AM] Stella: ok my love that is good of you my love thank you ,
[8:36:41 AM] Stella: i hope i am out from this mess soon ,
[8:36:49 AM] Stella: and be there soon
[8:37:15 AM] Derrick t: Me too baby. I really need to get you in my arms
[8:37:34 AM] Derrick : Canyou drive honey?
[8:37:58 AM | Edited 8:38:09 AM] Stella: yes i can but i dont have lincince
[8:38:24 AM] Derrick : We can take care of that easy enough
[8:38:49 AM] Stella: ok my love
[8:39:07 AM] Derrick : I have several vehicles just sitting in the barn and at the shop that aren't used very often so you would have a way to get to them
[8:39:38 AM] Stella: wow that will be nice , thank you my love
[8:40:02 AM] Derrick : Do you like cars or pickups honey?
[8:40:39 AM] Stella: cars
[8:41:00 AM] Stella: and sometimes i feel really nice when i see someon driving pic up
[8:41:40 AM] Derrick : We have both and they all are covered on my insurance so it's just a matter of what you feel like driving
[8:42:12 AM] Stella: ok my love may be i will give you a ride , to work
[8:42:30 AM] Derrick You may do that if you like
[8:42:56 AM] Derrick : Mine is the newest pickup in the fleet
[8:42:57 AM] Stella: yes i like that my love
[8:43:25 AM] Stella: what do you mean by fleet ?
[8:43:50 AM] Derrick t: A fleet is a large number of different type and sizes of vehicles
[8:44:01 AM] Stella: ok
[8:44:08 AM] Stella: then your will be nice my love
[8:44:18 AM] Derrick : Yes my lady
[8:44:56 AM] Derrick : If you bring me to work, are you staying the day with me also?
[8:45:00 AM] Stella: ok baby , if wishes where to change place i will be out from here and be there to be happ[y
[8:45:28 AM] Stella: yes i will stay with you to keep you company , if you like
[8:47:04 AM] Derrick That would be great. I was just thinking that if you left with my truck I would have to unload a lot of parts and tools from the bed. I can always have a box built for that if you would want to go somewhere but I would love to have you out here to see and meet everyone
[8:48:07 AM] Stella: yes i really want this my love , so what are the bank doing now ,
[8:48:34 AM] Stella: because my bank told me that it must not being even a week to do this ....
[8:49:29 AM] Derrick : I do not know what your bank has told you but mine had to send the money again. I think I told you a few days ago in a mail
[8:50:14 AM] Stella: yes you told me that but it seems , it took them long to do this ,
[8:50:54 AM] Derrick t: I do not know honey. I have never sent money this distance.
[8:51:27 AM] Derrick : I think my furthest one before now is to a company in California
[8:52:51 AM] Stella: ok my love
[8:52:53 AM] Stella: so apart from this sending money from you by bank what else do you think is save in america?
[8:54:05 AM] Derrick : I do not understand your meaning honey? Please excuse me for just a minute while I visit the boys room. I will look for your reply when I come back
[8:54:21 AM] Stella: ok
[8:57:47 AM] Stella: forgive me for this , western union in africa is a relaible, where many people from europe and american send money through and in african is the fastest and reliable money sending , many poeple used it here in Ghana as i said, but i dont know the bad reputition of it there
[8:58:56 AM | Edited 8:59:29 AM] Derrick Ratt: Those places are used by criminals and illegal immigrants to launder money.They will never be used by us
[8:59:54 AM] Stella: ok
[9:00:25 AM] Derrick : Baby, we are law abiding people and do not in any way support such places
[9:00:38 AM] Stella: i pray that everything will go on well , because the court is making me confused here
[9:01:14 AM] Derrick : I don't understand what you mean by confusing dear
[9:02:33 AM] Stella: i send you a meassage about the court time is due and they are puting presaue on me , i was thinking i could do eveything before the time was due , then i am off from the country , now they want me out from the apartment
[9:03:43 AM] Derrick : We are trying to get this done baby. Court orders do not make money move different than normal
[9:04:25 AM] Derrick : I know the situation is not good but we must wait for the results
[9:04:40 AM] Stella: yes is true my love , i do understand you
[9:04:47 AM] Derrick : I am glad
[9:05:30 AM] Stella: you are welcome but please continue calling your back to check and make them do it fast so that things will be soon
[9:05:54 AM] Derrick Baby, one does not just continually pester their bank
[9:06:02 AM] Derrick : That does absolutely nothing
[9:06:32 AM] Stella: really , because your bank is keeping me long form home , and i hate it
[9:06:37 AM] Stella: honestly my love
[9:06:54 AM] Derrick : I do not like it either but please do not fault my bank here
[9:07:13 AM] Derrick : They are only doing their jobs the best they can
[9:07:35 AM] Derrick : They have been a very good bank to work with
[9:07:53 AM] Stella: ok what is thier name ?
[9:08:42 AM] Stella: when finaly they make it happen and when am there i will go and talk to the manager lol , that he keep me away from home for long
[9:09:39 AM] Derrick : Baby, you are talking about destroying the relationship between my bank and I over this
[9:09:46 AM] Derrick : That is not happening
[9:10:13 AM] Derrick : They handle all of my accounts and we are not going to lay it on them
[9:11:14 AM] Stella: no i am just joking cant do that my love
[9:11:30 AM] Derrick : Then please do not speak of doing that
[9:11:59 AM] Stella: ok my loove sorry
[9:12:12 AM] Derrick t: This is not Africa and they would tell me quick and fast to take all my money and find another bank
[9:12:42 AM] Stella: mmmmmmmmmmmm then they are rude ?
[9:12:52 AM] Derrick : You do not speak to people like that because things do not happen right when we want them to
[9:12:55 AM] Stella: these nothing baby
[9:13:00 AM] Derrick R : No they are not rude
[9:13:04 AM] Stella: ok
[9:13:16 AM] Stella: i beleive you that i believe everything about you
[9:13:20 AM] Derrick : They are people doing a job, not people we talk down to
[9:13:38 AM] Stella: am humble patience and waiting my love
[9:13:46 AM] Derrick : Thank you my lady
[9:13:54 AM] Stella: you are welcome my love
[9:14:06 AM] Stella: so what will you do today ?
[9:14:41 AM] Derrick : I will be getting in the backhow today to drag rock and dirt around to dry my location today
[9:14:58 AM] Derrick : It rained last night and I do not like a muddy job site
[9:16:19 AM] Stella: ok that is good ,
[9:16:50 AM] Stella: now that i am talking to you i feel so happy that , because it make me come closer to you
[9:17:14 AM] Derrick : Yes baby, it always makes me happy to talk with you
[9:17:55 AM] Stella: thank you for being in my life my love
[9:18:19 AM] Derrick : I had to shower early last because it was so sultry in here. I was about ready to start sweating just being here in my trailer doing nothing
[9:18:33 AM] Derrick : Please do not thank me baby
[9:18:38 AM] Derrick : We are here together
[9:19:05 AM] Derrick : I could not even cook my dinner last night until I showered
[9:19:20 AM] Stella: ooh that was not good
[9:20:09 AM] Derrick : i was kind of glad when the rain finally came down
[9:20:19 AM] Derrick t: It took the humidity out of the air
[9:20:27 AM] Stella: oooh i see my love ,
[9:21:00 AM] Stella: so which kind of season you like
[9:21:22 AM] Stella: you have a lot of season there than we have here in Ghana
[9:23:03 AM] Derrick : We do have several seasons and all have their good or bad. i really don't favor any of them more than the others. I work no matter what happens outside I just have to take different steps to prepare in each
[9:27:02 AM] Derrick : Are you here baby?
[9:27:43 AM] Stella: yes am here
[9:27:54 AM] Derrick : What happened to you?
[9:28:12 AM] Stella: the ineternet went off and came on again
[9:28:51 AM] Derrick : I wasn't sure but saw you when you came back I think
[9:29:04 AM] Derrick t: It told me you were online again
[9:29:04 AM] Stella: ok sorry for that
[9:29:14 AM] Derrick : It is not your fault
[9:29:30 AM] Stella: but id from my end ,
[9:29:47 AM] Stella: anyway what is your favourate sport?
[9:29:59 AM] Derrick : You do ot control that so it is not anythig to be upset over
[9:30:13 AM] Stella: ok baby
[9:30:33 AM] Derrick : I think the MMA is fast becoming my facorite
[9:31:47 AM] Stella: what is MMA?
[9:32:32 AM] Derrick It is kind of a no holds barred fighting in competition
[9:32:45 AM] Stella: ok
[9:32:56 AM] Stella: that will be nice
[9:33:00 AM] Derrick : Two men or women fight inside a ring or a cage
[9:33:20 AM] Stella: wow that look like wwe
[9:33:38 AM] Derrick : You are a WWE fan?
[9:33:43 AM] Stella: yes
[9:33:53 AM] Derrick : Good for you baby girl!
[9:34:07 AM] Stella: and love football little
[9:34:08 AM] Derrick : It is something like that but real
[9:34:17 AM] Stella: yes
[9:34:26 AM] Derrick : Which football honey?
[9:34:34 AM] Stella: my best player is john cena
[9:34:59 AM] Stella: soccer
[9:35:20 AM] Derrick t: I have been a fan for many years. Since I wa a kid in fact
[9:35:38 AM] Stella: mmmmmmmm that is nice
[9:35:40 AM] Derrick t: The Masked Assassin was one of my facorites way back when
[9:35:54 AM] Stella: ok
[9:37:05 AM] Derrick : In the newer version of this I like Cena, Rock, Undertaker
[9:37:13 AM] Stella: i dont know him but i will do little reasrch about him , may be i will like him too
[9:37:29 AM] Stella: yes cena is the best
[9:38:39 AM] Derrick : I don't know if you might like him. He was not a crowd favorite then
[9:39:27 AM] Stella: ok baby but i will try and see him
[9:39:43 AM] Stella: n the net
[9:39:44 AM] Derrick : I am sure you would find him if you look
[9:39:57 AM] Stella: ok i will do that later
[9:40:40 AM] Derrick : I like the new funkasaurus team too
[9:40:55 AM] Derrick : They crack me up
[9:41:34 AM] Stella: mmmm okay , your favourate wretler is called jody hamilton
[9:41:42 AM] Stella: his real name
[9:41:58 AM] Derrick : Yes that is him
[9:42:07 AM] Derrick He was one of the bad guys
[9:42:08 AM] Stella: ok
[9:42:27 AM] Stella: yes i can see form the piture at google
[9:42:42 AM] Derrick : He was one of a team actually
[9:43:00 AM] Derrick : He had a twin charcter
[9:43:06 AM] Stella: ok
[9:43:33 AM] Stella: it will nice withness his wresling
[9:44:01 AM] Derrick : That was way back but I am sure you might find him on film somewhere
[9:44:48 AM] Stella: ok
[9:45:24 AM | Edited 9:45:47 AM] Stella: i am want to like and understand everything you like so that will understand you more and understanding lead to more love
[9:45:51 AM] Stella: baby i really love you
[9:46:07 AM] Derrick : These things evolve over the years and our tastes kind of change.
[9:46:52 AM] Derrick : I am not sure but you might consider him or them to be a pile.
[9:47:12 AM] Stella: ok i do understand
[9:47:46 AM] Derrick : It was a whole different era in wrestling but it was what we had.
[9:48:25 AM] Stella: yes is true
[9:48:38 AM] Stella: but you get to love someone but now
[9:48:52 AM] Stella: i mean a wrestler
[9:49:24 AM] Derrick : I would be happy if you told me that you really liked the old Assassin. He is a legend in the sport as well as any other.
[9:50:19 AM] Stella: yes but the only person ia m family with is the cow boy
[9:50:30 AM] Stella: and hulk hogan
[9:50:35 AM] Derrick : Which cowboy baby?
[9:50:56 AM] Derrick : I can't say I care much for Hogan
[9:51:08 AM] Stella: randy orten father
[9:51:13 AM] Derrick : Bob
[9:51:32 AM] Derrick : Yes he wrestled back in the old days
[9:52:11 AM] Stella: yes
[9:52:13 AM] Derrick : I think he was kind of along the middle of the fence depending on the match or opponent
[9:52:37 AM] Stella: ok
[9:53:06 AM] Derrick : A great wrestleer and I believe a hall of famer now
[9:53:23 AM] Stella: yes
[9:53:36 AM] Stella: what about football ?
[9:53:41 AM] Stella: soccer i mean ?
[9:53:55 AM] Derrick : I don't understand it or care for it
[9:54:36 AM] Stella: ok baby but i like that thought , why cant you understand ?
[9:55:07 AM] Derrick : I just think it is about as entertaining as watching grass grow
[9:55:14 AM] Stella: alot american play it , i know your country captain , lanovan london
[9:55:42 AM] Derrick : I know little bits of it but don't care for it at all
[9:56:09 AM] Stella: ok
[9:56:59 AM] Stella: io want to clean the house because i did not do it before i went to church
[9:57:13 AM] Stella: and can i get to talk to you again today
[9:57:15 AM] Derrick : Okay baby
[9:57:33 AM] Derrick : I will try to find you again, if not we have mail
[9:57:49 AM] Stella: i ask for this can i get your cell phone number so i can sms you to sms back
[9:58:01 AM] Stella: yes we do my love
[9:58:15 AM] Derrick : I do not have those honey and I am on a work phone
[9:58:48 AM] Stella: ok
[9:58:54 AM] Derrick : I cannot have text and personal calls here when I don't allow the men to have their phones out here
[9:59:12 AM] Stella: ok
[9:59:21 AM] Stella: i undersstand my love ,
[9:59:28 AM] Derrick : Thank you baby
[9:59:29 AM] Stella: have a nice day
[9:59:36 AM] Stella: i really love you
[9:59:41 AM] Derrick : I hope you enjoy your day
[9:59:47 AM] Derrick : I love you too
[9:59:50 AM] Stella: yes i will do that my love
[9:59:53 AM] Stella: thank you
[10:00:03 AM] Stella: for this tourching and closer caht
[10:00:06 AM | Edited 10:00:09 AM] Stella: i am glad
[10:00:22 AM] Derrick : i love talking with you honey
[10:00:28 AM] Stella: :*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*
[10:00:49 AM] Derrick : I will try to finsd you agan after you have done your cleaning
[10:01:07 AM] Derrick : Good bye for now
[10:01:12 AM] Stella: ok my love
[10:01:15 AM] Stella: bye

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my darling angel sent from heaven to me ,how are you doing today and l hope by his of the almighty God you are well my love ,l have really miss you dearly my love and l wish you was there with you this moment that am talking to you my love ....!!
love you my angel,

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I wish you were here also baby as I would really prefer to hear these words from your lips than to read them from your fingertips. We will have you home soon baby!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my love good day and how are you doing today my love and l hope that by his grace my dear you are doing well my love ...!!l have not heard of you the whole day my darling and l hope that things are going on well for you my love and l know that will be with you soon
Miss you more

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am sorry I did not get to write you yesterday. Things got a bit hectic around here and it took quite a while to get them under control again. I missed you and I hope you aren't upset.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day my dear ,am okay by his grace my dear and not upset at you l know that you are a very busy man my dear thus why...!! baby to be honest i am very hungry and low in food, i relay on help from my friend but he failed me, if i was home i hope all will have being okay, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, have a nice day my love ,

Good morning sweetheart! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I'm glad you are not upset with me. You will not have to worry of this stuff when you get home baby. There is plenty of food and if you can drive, there is a way to get to the store for something if you need it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is having withdrawal pains

Quote:
hello, how are you doing my love , baby am so confuse dont know what even to do or say because nothing seems move on , you are too busy for me this days , and am here willing to come home , i dont know what is happening there with the banks, am really getting sad and confuse , my love please what is the way forward, please if it cannot happen for me to come home , please let me know, so that i must know that it was a just a mere dream of coming to you and coming home , so that i will make sure i will never sleep and dream of this dream again, please let me know something please !!!!!!!! my love , thank you ,
love

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am not too busy for you, I have been watching for you to mail or on Skype and saw nothing. I just figured you were taking the weekend away for some reason or that your connection went bad again.

If the money is not there then I will need to contact my bank tomorrow to find out why. Please be patient honey, we are going to get you home.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am doing just being confuse and dont know my way forward in life. i build my hope in you my love , my everything , i wish all will not be in vain, i love you derrick and cant afford to loose my love , i know you the man ever that will happen to me and my entire life , please take me home , time and time make patience run off, please try and fix it with your bank because nothing is in my account my love , i love you

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Honey you do not have to worry about loosing me, I am all yours and I am not going away. I will contact my bank this morning and find out what is going on.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
okay my love l understand you well my dear and l know that you will not go any where but l went to my bank today and ask whether it was in or not but it was not in my dear and l ask them the days it takes for the transfer to reach here my love and they said that it take only 3 days so l don't know what is happening my dear . Please what happen my love when you contact your bank as you said you will contact them this morning my love

missing you more

Good afternoon my love! I did get in touch with my bank and the money had come back. Honey I don't know how long it takes for a transfer to get to Africa since I have never done this. I had them send it once again.

I think what your bank says about all that routing is a runaround. That is the only thing I can think of that might be giving us trouble here. I have never seen all of this kind of stuff that they believe is necessary.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello , my love how are you doing ? i am thinking of you as am writing this mail, i really miss you , i know things with the bank not good understand , either by my bank or your bank., i can seems the reason for this one to get back to your back again for the second time, then no wonder this third time too will be getting back after the sending, i want to check again at my bank and they told me that it never happen to them for a transaction form the USA, being long like mine , and they have no problem on the swift letter they gave me , and i was not believing till they shown me a document process of a transaction of someone that took 1 week , to reach the account , i know true love comes with so much obstacle but i will be home and dont know why this happening , i really love ,

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am missing you and constantly thinking of you too. I keep thinking of you in that little skirt arriving to me.

I don't know what is going on but your bank said 3 days one time and now they are showing you one that took a week. Do they have any idea what they are talking about?

I have not seen you back in Skype dear. Why?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am doing very well and you my love , hope you are doing warmly good, i miss you very much , if wishes where to be change places i will have wish to be there now with you , i really love you . my love MY BANK TOLD ME WAS SO CLEAR FOR ANYONE TO UNDERSTAND , I DID UNDERSTOOD IT , THEY SAID THE LIMITATION TIME FOR THE SENDING IS WITH ONE WEEK , FROM USA TO GHANA, SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE SAYING THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, I WILL BE ONLINE AT SKYPE IF YOU HAVE TIME , WE CAN TALK MY LOVE
STELLA LOVE

Quote:
MY LOVE , THE COURT OF RENT CONTROL HERE ARE ON MY NECK AND YOU KNOW THIS MY LOVE, SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT EVEN TO DO WITH A DAY MY LOVE , TOTALLY CONFUSE, STRUGGLING FOR A DAY TO PASS BY ..........ANY WAY I AM ONLINE AT SKYPE NOW

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Honey, I wish you were here as well. I would much rather hear things from your lips than to read them from the computer. It looks like I missed you in Skype yesterday. I didn't know you would be showing up there and I was outside working, sorry I wasn't here.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good m y love l did really miss you too yesterday when l came online but l did not meet you my love and l wish l was with you now my love but l know everything is okay now my love and how far is your bank doing the job since l have really miss you dearly my love and l cant wait to be with you my dear ...!!!
love you more

Good morning angel! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I wish you were here with me too but i don't think you would have enjoyed the weather much in the last few days. It has been stormy for the last 3 evenings now. It may take some time for you to get used to the weather changes around here. I can't wait to get you here.

I do not know the answer to how far dear. I do not get those updates. It takes time to get there and the receiver needs to check their account that is the only way to know.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
am doing okay , i hope you are doing fine too my love , i know everything will be fine with weather when i come there , any way i did check my account too as you said but nothing is in, i dont understand why you cant know because it your bank and they must tell your so far they have being , America is an advance country, things like that money in an account must be easy do , because i can call from home to as for my balance by my bank and they will check for me , so i dont see and understand what you mean my love, with the greatest respect my love, i love you and will forever love you , no matter what happen , either i get to see you or not i will still have you in my heart to love you ,

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. I don't know if the weather will be different when you get here but at least you can keep me safe and warm while it's happening. Last night another storm went through the state.

Thank you for checking your account. I will call Monday and figure out why it isn't there.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day my love !Am fine by his grace just that am just missing your company by me and sometimes feel lonely here without you my darling ...!!Hope all is well with you my dear and your job my dear..!!Please my darling l believe and l know that all will be well with the transfer of your bank my dear but please am now in need of your help now my dear ,am now left with nothing on me my love and l need your help to send me 500 us dollars my dear through Money Gram my love but please don't be angry about that since l know that western union is an illegal way my love and l believe that my dear but l have no option now my dear and thus the main reason for saying that my dear..!!

Am dying for your love my dear
LOVE YOU MORE DARLING KISSES

Good morning angel! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. Everything is going well with work but the weather is sometimes a pain to deal with. It is just one of those things when you work outside.

Honey I can add a little money to the transfer but it will never be sent through any of those places. They are all illegal, not just western union.

I am missing you too and waiting for you to come home where you belong.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day my darling!!My love am well by his grace and how about you ,how are you doing ..!!My dear l understand you well please if you say so but please try to check and contact your bank to know the main problem of the cause my dear okay so that l will know how things are going on my love ....!!
Darling l have really miss you dearly and am cant wait to fell you in my arms my dear .lots of love my dear.

Kisses and love you more

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am missing you too and will be calling my bank today to find out what is going on. I also have a doctors appointment this afternoon.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my love , thank you for your love and care , i am doing well, i hope all will be well , i will be expecting the result of the doctor and the bank . thank you my love,

Good morning angel! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Well I got all the way to the hospital yesterday only to find out they had cancelled my appointment with no call to me. I traveled along the path of the tornado from the other day and the destruction is a huge mess. There are cars, trucks, hay bales, building materials of all sorts, utility poles are knocked over and lines are down, trees were uprooted and flung all over the place. It is unbelievable and this wasn't nearly as bad as the one that hit Moore a few days before that.

My mothers back yard got flooded and the railroad tie that used to be in her back yard floated into her fence and bent it backwards. She said there is a lot of debris and trash up to about a foot from the top. she is lucky it did not get into her home.

Honey, the money had returned to my bank again. I had them resend it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me this yesterday before we chatted. Just as I figured he began trying to push the western union and money gram stuff.

Quote:
am doing very well and i enjoying my day , my please tell mother in law that everything will be okay and will be well in Gods name , and she should have faith, please tell your bank to stop the money transferring okay because it will never work out , stop please , i am not mad but it will never work , it will return again so please stop!!!!!!!! sending it , i told you no mater what i will still love you , thank you,

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am just now reading your mail that you sent yesterday. I suppose I can have them stop it if you say so. I don't know what to think about this though.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my love, i hope you understand me very well as i am saying because it has being return three time and i dont know why this time it will not return again , please i am having problem with my PC and i don't want to loose you again by here too, so please i am pleading for you to have time and get me a new pc to used for the mean time to speak to you , you can send it by DHL POST , i hope that one is not illegal, thank you my love ,

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I don't think I am understanding what your problem with the PC is. You are not going to loose me dear, I am always going to be right here. I was able to call the money back so that is back in my account now.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO, THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME MY LOVE , I HAVE SPEAK TO ANOTHER BANK HERE CALLED ECOBANK AND WILL HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM SOON TO GIVE YOU IT TO TRY WITH THAT ONE , AND SEE IF IT WILL WORK OUT , THANK YOU. ABOUT THE PC , IS GIVING ME PROBLEM , IT GOT HOT AND FROZEN SOMETIME , I NEED ONE LAPTOP FOR THE MEAN TIME TO SPEAK TO YOU , THAT IS WHY I AM ASKING YOU FOR ONE , YOU CAN SEND BY DHL POST , WE HAVE IT HERE, PLEASE ONE THING I DONT UNDERSTAND , THE MONET NEVER CAME TO MY ACCOUNT ,SAID BY MY BANK , SO HOW COME YOU WHERE ABLE TO CALL FOR IT BACK TO YOUR ACCOUNT , BAFFLE ME A LOT, ANYWAY I LOVE YOU ,

Good morning angel! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I will put in a mail to my computer guy here shortly and see if he can tell you what the problem is with your computer.

Thank you for talking to a different bank. I will wait for you to send that information so I can get this sent again. I do not know how the bank gets it back. I just asked them to stop the transfer, I don't ask them how that works.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GOOD MORNING MY LOVE , HOPE YOU ARE DOING GOOD , IT BEING A WHILE WE CHAT , AND I AM MISSING YOU VERY MUCH MY LOVE , NOW MY PC IS NOT BOOTING , AND I SEND MESSAGE FROM A NEAR BY CAFE HERE, I AM TRYING TO CREATE THE NEW ACCOUNT AS I SAID FOR THE TRANSFER, THANK YOU ,,HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH WORK
STELLA LOVE,

Good morning my sweet wife! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I have missed you and I am sad to read that your computer is messing up. I am glad that you found a way to write me though and let me know you are fine. Everything is fine here for the moment.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day my love thanks for your care and love for me my dear .I miss you more my dear and l hope that everything is going on well with you and everybody my dear....!!!
love and miss you more my love

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. You don't need to thank me for loving and caring for my wife. We have a lifetime to show your appreciation and love to me just as I will do with you.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic