SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

TX/OK/LA - tornados in US

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone alright? I know we have members in these general areas, and the footage that's coming in (especially NW TX yesterday, and now today, OKC) is utterly horrific. Sound off, please. I know who most you are. Wink As they say in these parts, "holler!" So far here in East TX just a lot of wind, but I know what that means and it's not good.

My prayers and thoughts also go out to first responders and rescuers for their safety and protection. This rodeo ain't over. Sad

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's pretty bad just south of Oklahoma City. Huge tornado hit almost the exact same path as the May 3, 1999 storm, doing just as much damage. Entire neighborhoods devastated (homes completely destroyed), and a couple of elementary schools took a direct hit. Right now they are still digging through the debris at the school looking for survivors, but it doesn't look good. Crying or Very sad

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bless the people in Oklahoma, they need it. Latest news so sad.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Children being pulled out, but not sure what school it was.

Shocked

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Checking in as I am in Texas right now but not near the twisters. I'm alive but barely. Work is a killer. Laughing

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I caught that right, it was Moore that was hit hardest and JC is right around that area. I have not seen him on board much lately. It was not near as bad in my part. Almost all of our fire trucks, search and rescue vehicles have left for that direction to help.

Hey Joker! Glad to see your all right bud!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you made it through NV. I have got some puffneck stories and an interesting run in with border patrol for you when I get a chance to catch up.

Stay safe (all).

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a bad hit! Shocked
Thoughts go out to all.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's looking pretty bad down there. I hope all our friends in those areas are ok too.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have family in the area and to make matters worse my Wife's Parents travelled to see their Grandaughter's dance recital on the weekend.

Everyone is doing fine and I know they have built a Shelter for such emergencies. The Missus is still quite worried but I think all is good (or as good as it can be).

My thoughts and prayers go out to those who aren't so lucky.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My condolences to everyone out there.

Here in Syracuse, we are under severe thunderstorm warnings and tornado warnings about 4 miles south of us. It's going to be pretty nasty for the next hour or so.

Wednesday through Thursday it's forecast for severe thunderstorms the entire time. Though I love to see a good thunderstorm, I don't want two days of it.

The thunder is now approaching.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NV wrote:
it was Moore that was hit hardest and JC is right around that area. I have not seen him on board much lately.

JC's is alright I'm sure, he's holed up in a one-horse town helping his grandparents on their farm while his grandfather recovers from surgery. I checked the map, and he's at least 60 miles from where the tornado finished its crapola. He's got no internet out there and cell phone is nearly impossible. I'll let everyone know when he checks in next.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thank you The Fae! I am glad he is safe. I have left a PM and I think a few others are looking for him by email.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks TheFae! Good to hear he was out of harms way.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Best wishes to them all, I couldn't even imagine.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No flying monkeys, here!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Weas! Good to know you're OK. ♥

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Growing up in Kansas I am quite familiar with tornadoes. One time in college I was drinking with some friends out in their driveway when we saw a tornado take the roof off of a K-Mart (We then decided that we had better go for shelter). In looking at the videos of this tornado it looked more like Armegaddon than a tornado. Good lord, that sucker was vicious. Glad to hear all Eaters are safe.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
auto-5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I grew up in Kansas also. It is strange how fast these storms can roll into your area. One minute it is a nice May evening then all of a sudden you will feel the temperature drop 20 deg in seconds. Then you're either running for cover or for a six pack and a lawn chair.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, we had a nice viewing area with a good view of the trailer park a half mile away. Tornadoes hate trailer parks.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

auto-5 wrote:
I grew up in Kansas also. It is strange how fast these storms can roll into your area. One minute it is a nice May evening then all of a sudden you will feel the temperature drop 20 deg in seconds. Then you're either running for cover or for a six pack and a lawn chair.

That's pretty much what happened here in Oklahoma. In one hour they went from not having a cloud in the sky to having a massive tornado bearing down on them.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't grow up in Kansas but I went to college there (yes, KU: Rock Chalk Jayhawk, KU!) and I sure remember the sudden thunderstorms, and the worry over twisters. We saw more than a few small ones. My roommate came from Topeka and had barely missed being wiped out by a monster tornado two years earlier.

But I still live on the edge. Here in California we never know when the next earthquake will hit. It's been 24 years since the last major quake, but minor ones hit with some regularity. During those first few seconds there's always a rush of adrenaline as you take stock and decide whether it's a minor temblor or a get out of the house quick monster. In 1989 it was very quickly apparent that it was stupendously major. I pray that I never live through another like it.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, I did not know you were also a Jayhawk, but considering you have been nothing but class on this board I should have known, Very Happy Fwiw, auto-5 is a K-Stater, so feel free to ban him at will. Twisted Evil

Many years ago I managed to talk my parents into entering a Parent/Son bowling tournament. Much to their suprise we bowled well enough to qualify for State om Wichita. After we bowled we went to the car to head back to Lawrence only to discover that the car would not start. So we wait around for AAA to show up, and when they show up 45 minutes later the car started and we were fine. No idea why it would not start.

When we hit Emporia on the trip home we discovered that a bigass tornado had hit there about 45 minutes earlier. Yeah, if that damn car would have started the first time we would have ended up smack damn in the middle of it.

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all,

I got a note last night from Just Cold -- he's alright. His younger brother lost his house and his nephew his school, but they're alright as well. Older brother's house was missed by 3 blocks. Shocked

Said to tell everyone he misses y'all and will be back full time as soon as he can. Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for passing this along The Fae! Is everyone all right after the last 2 nights of twisters? They have hit more to the East and South this round.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic