SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sanil/ameli

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one showed up in my RL account. I moved it to my biker with a "I think this was sent by mistake" mail

Quote:
Good afternoon
That’s such an unbelievable moment that you can find my writing. I believe
it will be a nice launch for our rapport. I am . I am from a remote
land named Azerbaijan. I am a sweet and honest lady. If you are alone and if
you will not ask me to forward you bare photos, then we can make
great correspondence and relations. Please do not respond to this message
if you are married. Never ask me for naked photographs.
Truly

Quote:
Oh thank you very much for your answer me and your interest. It is a pity that could not answer you earlier because of work. I work in shop as the seller of things man's and lady's wear and footwear and also we have various ornaments in shop. But nevertheless. I give you my photo and I think you will answer me. I do not want any games and I wish to be attentive. I also had earlier profiles on the Internet on a site but now unfortunately I have no. Now I can write only letters from mail to time separate of work.
Also I think that through e-mail we can communicate is better How do you think?
I like to walk in my town after work and with my girlfriend do some photos in beautiful places and it's my hobby. So the age or the distance is not not important for me. I know that between us there are some thousand kilometres but to me it is not important. How do you think about it? I am 29 years old and me will be 30 years in Jule, 12. and I live near our big city Baku in Azerbaijan and have already told.
I wish to learn you better and I search some serious relations, also for beginning can I ask about your place more? I think that you will tell me more about your district and also probably there are any features of your life? some fotos here also from girlfrind's fotosession
Here I wish you pleasant day,

Quote:
Happy to see you and like you like your answer for me.
So it is important, I wish to ask at once you that we did not hurry up with what. I wish to have pleasure with letters.
I wish to tell, that I search for serious relations. As here, in Azerbaijan I cannot receive it.
My father already 2 times tried to search to me for the husband. But I spoke to my father always - that I do not want, that you searched to me for the husband. I do not wish to live without love as it is wrong.
And consequently I have the conflict to my parents. I live from them separately and I do not wish to come back to them in the house.
I respect my parents, but I will suffer that climb during my life.
You also understand? I will tell to you, that I have sister. Which lives in Poland now. And I have no more relatives or other brothers and sisters.
And I'm here in internet now, live alone and never has been maried and have no kids but I want my life my family and husband and would like to change all in my life.
I work almost every day, except Sunday - I the seller in clothes shop here at us in the centre of my city.
Also I come then home. At leisure (my hobby) - I like to cooking to eat and do cleaning. In it also there are my various imaginations. Also I like to imagine and compose itself. In general, I like all to try in this life. Also has already got used to do all!!! I like to talk to people on various themes and you for example! And now I get acquainted with
You it is better, and I want, that it also proceeded. So about music for example I like pop and dance music, some rock music. and you? My religion is not important for me but in this coutry I should use it. But outside of Azerbaijan it is already possible to change all at once. Do You understand this situation? I think that also for you not so important it. I ask you not to pay to this attention the darling ok? and please, I would like to know, what you particularly search also for what type of women? I will try to describe myself also.
I will miss under your fast answer... I think that I like you.
here and my benevolent smile..

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you today? It's glad that you have answered me and yet absolutely I understand our difference in time but I think that if I write you the letter in the afternoon then you can read it in easy evening and to answer. You very much like me and I wish to learn even more.
It is very difficult to trust men. But I will try to trust you through letters. Also still very early to speak about a meeting. I think that we can discuss it later? But not now. I never flied to other country and also I have no documents. At the given stage I simply wish to learn you better.
Nevertheless I should consider the important question with you. I wish to argue. If the girl has no children. Then it can have children then. If already at the new partner - men are children. Then it is possible and not to have children. Easier to care of other children. It is necessary to know simply that near to you there are children. Also it is necessary to love them as the and it is correct? It nevertheless.
As to again me.
So this is important to say: all games are not necessary to me. I am a serious woman. I hope that you too.
As I have already told, I never travelled to other countries. It will be interesting to me to look the world. But I do not wish to do it one. As I should receive this pleasure together with my man. I am pleasant like the world. Till this time I can look it only through the Internet and also through the TV. I want that you to me have more told about your city. Nevertheless I think that there in perfectly summer and in the winter?
I wish to tell to you that just a climate here very warm in Azerbaijan and almost always warmly. I sit now in Internet cafe and it is necessary to go for work.
That the chief did not demand from me much I should return to time after a break.
I already many times received the award. As I am able to work with clients...
Nevertheless it only work. And as to my hobbies. I like to go to pool on Saturdays in the evening. I and 2 more my girlfriends we go to pool. We take masks or points, also a cap on a head. Also we bathe 40 minutes. And then to go and drink hot tea. Or sometimes wine if there is a mood. I think that so.
I also wish to tell to you. What most of all it is not pleasant to me in people? When any person tries to show it that it above others. Not to like me it.
Also that that when the person brags that it has many money. In general it is disgusting for me. It is never important.
I work fairly in shop. I cannot reach the big. Though I can more and work with diploma higher education. But nevertheless.
Also it is not pleasant to me when people speak that they have expensive things. It not the main thing in the life...
Please tell me about what you wish to see in your woman?
That that should like me in the partner? Not important where it works and how many earns money. Main this happiness and trust. I think that people should trust each other in the relation.
But also where there is a belief - there should be and check. It is necessary to check the favourite person silently always. I it know all from stories of my girlfriends, my aunt, my mum also. That I was always cautious.
I should see in the partner always support. And if I have a relation - then the love and pleasant actions from which at me will be a smile.
I think that you think also.
I want that we have never deceived each other. I will never ask you things which you do not wish to do. I promise
I also do not want that you asked me those things which I do not want. And then all will be good. And at us much can turn out. I will try to trust you through the Internet.
I send you the photos. And it I on a photo and you am pleasant it? Tell to me.
Nevertheless I will finish probably my letter. As wrote to you much today. I will tell only a little more on my family. I also I have no house a pet now. I completely live one now. And I work much. If I had a pet then it is necessary care of them. And at least to walk both in the morning and in the evening. I cannot. I wish to change my life but till now it is impossible.
I try to search for such man who will be tender with me and strongly to love!
That I became another. I should learn you better, from different directions! Should understand all your gravity in acquaintance!!!!!!! Should understand, what you the person?
Therefore I wish to learn your character more??
I think, that I will not lose contact to you. I am afraid of it!!!
I very much would want every day to speak on the phone with you, to hear your voice. I think, what your voice sweet? But so it is a pity to me, that I have no phone. And consequently at night I can think only of that is see your following letter What your schedule of day? It is very interesting to me...
Well, I will say goodbye and wish you all the best.
Here Sanilya again hope you will have a fine day

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This may take forever and a day to discombobulate!

Quote:
I am so rejoicing when I can see the letter from you and good day. And it seems about that you have desire to continue to talk with me. Also has come to greet again you and I LIKE you more!!!! I want to answer you because you are an interesting person and thanks!! I LIKE you so it is a lot of!! Please tell me how is the weather there today? So, now I have come to Internet cafe and I can already forget about a cold. At me to appear the good feeling. I understand, that we are familiar only in
several letters, but I feel, that I can really open to you! But I wish to receive from you reciprocity, I want, that was
Sincerely with me! And never lie to me as it is spoilt only by relations, the truth? You also consider? The trust is
Basis of strong friendship and good long relations!! I try to speak always only the truth and is sincere with people. And also I am not able absolutely lie, therefore and I do not do it! As even the small lie then goes to growth in serious lie! In a life
There are different good and bad situations, but I never turn a back to my girlfriends and they never betray
Me. Let it is better than I can help, than not help at all! They help me a difficult minute and always a support to me and I
I love them always and in any situation. In Azerbaijan the friendship is a value and all friends hang together and go on a visit constantly, do each other surprises and gifts. And HOW at you it occurs?? I think, that at us with you is much
The general. I wish to tell to you about my character, but it is difficult to me to write about it because I never wrote about it. I think, that first of all I fair always. I very much trust people and I hate treachery! I wish to smile than be afflicted more and also I very quiet girl and I will not be nervous without case. But also I very emotional also think that it to like my friends. I have some friends, but they the presents also can always help me. My parents... I also can trust them. But I have left from them on another cause also to you already spoke. Because they wished me to reduce with other man!! And when I have learnt - I have disappeared from my father. I very much feel people and I can understand at once bad people and good. I very cheerful and
I love humour how to listen, so and itself I speak ridiculous things and I tell ridiculous cases! I should note to you. That I
Very much I love children. A little my girlfriends have children, as boys and girls. And if they come to me on a visit or I
Them I see somewhere then I necessarily play with them. And if we go on shops together. Then I am better to myself I will not buy anything, and to it necessarily toy. That they rejoiced, as it is possible is more often and spoke a word "Thanks". I have many the different
Interests also I can be the different woman, I like to dress beautiful things, I very much like to look beautiful. I willingly dress jeans, I have colour favourite dark blue. I can dress under it still shoes, on high heels!
I hope you read attentively my letter and you liked the small description of that that I love?
I think, that you have learnt me little bit better and if you want, ask me and I will tell to you even more. I want, that
So please tell me about your character. What you the person? As what you consider me, I do not aspire to be the ideal girl and I do not try to find the ideal man, I consider that ideal people do not happen On what you pay attention at first when you get acquainted with the girl?? I think, that the main thing in any girl
To be oneself, it is necessary to be natural and unique! Each woman has the secrets both it a riddle and I sometimes help
To find this originality and charm! I hope, that has not tired you with this letter and that you have read it really attentively. Tell to me in the following letter that was good at you
Today?? I will finish this letter, I think that it was interesting to you to read my letters, I want, that you understood me
Better, I think, that our letters do us more close each other and me it very much to please! I think, that this your day also
Comes to an end perfectly!!! And my mood such cheerful never disappears!!! I hope that further I on the former will learn to you more! On it I will finish the letter, I wish to wish you good mood, I send you a gentle kiss.

Cellphone - web store
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hody Shit. The lad getting paid by the word? Shocked

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YAAAAWWWN:

Quote:
I think that it was interesting to you to read my letters, I want, that you understood me

Honestly I tried to read them but I just couldn't do it....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to play the pick and choose thing there. I missed at least 90% but he is still with me.

Quote:
Hello my sweetie thank you for your answer. I very much am pleasant like to talk with you as you are very interesting person! And I very much, am very glad that you like also my photos. I want to you it is pleasant. You are able to deliver me pleasure!! I will hope, that we will not disappoint each other, I want that our relations have grown in something more than simply correspondence. I do not know why, but I feel to you warmly and tenderness!
It seems to me, that we are familiar for a long time and we write letters, as friends whom many years are familiar. Yesterday I thought of you much and have understood, that I look at you and I write letters to you not only as to the friend! I am a lonely girl, now I live one, and it is difficult to me to speak about my feelings and emotion to you because we only write letters, but to me says my heart, that I can open to you, that you very kind and good person! I think, that my heart still has a stone on a shower! As men do not think seriously of a life. The serious man is necessary to me. Now my heart all is warmer and warmer!
And I feel that it soon after a dream absolutely will find heat with you And it will fight all more strongly and more strongly. I think of this good bottom when I will meet the beloved who will give me pleasure and good mood every day! And that once I could forget about everything, that me connected a life, and also religion. Each person can refuse it, and a choice of other religion. The truth?
I am a girl and to me it is difficult, than to men in this world. It seems to me, that in the world very few kind and reliable men! Certainly in Azerbaijan many good men. But they meet seldom! Many men, through my father asked about me. I said to the father, that I can and will choose my life and my man my husband and no somebody!!! But as I already spoke you it because of religion.
I think, that I in the future will have children, nevertheless or to be mum of children of the beloved. But I wish to live, where is favourite and to name it love and happiness!!!! I think, that the good man will be care of the girl, to give it tenderness and love, and many the fine moments!!! And if to speak the truth I dream, that my man will be such! I think, that any girl will be happy with such man! Please, be not afraid of these frank words because I speak to you about the desires and dreams in a life. I wish to find the love, the happiness in a life! I wish to be with my favourite person, always together, support and a support in everything to create a family and to live long and happily!
I know, that it to make really, but the love is a feeling which cannot be bought or sold which comes from heart and it it is difficult to explain words, it needs to be felt!!! Love - the finest feeling which is given to us by the nature!
The person which has this feeling - the happy person!!! And what you think of love?? To a family? What for you the main thing in relations??? I think that of that that I wrote about different types of men - you do not concern them!!! Please speak fairly, you want something? You look at my photos and what you think??
I hope, that I set to you not so many questions and I wish to hear
from you sincere answers because I really wish to build with you
relations! I want that you looked at our correspondence as real
construction of serious relations and I wish to be closer to you and I
hope, that you too want it!!! If we aspire each other us to wait the good future!!! Today I will go to pool and to float there a little! I should support a figure nevertheless. Then it is a little to drink tea and to watch TV at home, and again one! I very much like to look various programs, news of day and many other things. I will finish my letter and I will think of you! I very much to wait your new letter, and tomorrow I will go to cafe with the big hope to see the letter from you!!!! I wish you all the best and a smile on your face!!! With heat in heart here always

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Сan I call you my prince already? You are a sweet man many thanks for your answer I am glad to see thiese words. I to have delightful mood that I can read again the letter from you. As your letters do me very cheerful and cheerful! And I so think, that my smile absolutely never to leave from my person and anywhere and my fine mood never will disappear!! I have more and more desire to learn you better, absolutely all. I cannot explain it, but it is the truth! I hope, what my letters too give you cheerful mood and more desire to receive news from me?? Yesterday I spoke to my girlfriend about you and our correspondence and it envied me a little. I have told to it, that you very good person both very beautiful man and my girlfriend have wished our of good luck in our relations! It sends to you "hello" and speaks: if you such good person - then I do not disappoint you!!! I have told to it, that I will never do to you badly because you to me have opened both your soul pure and your heart big!
I am really very happy, that have got acquainted with you, this most good, that happens with me in my life.
Also we with you already speak about serious, as a family, children and the husband!!! Till now I never had the husband and children. But I very much want it. This most important thing. It seems to me, that a question on a family we cannot with you in letters discuss. It is necessary to look each other in the face that from it to speak. Correctly?
Last night I went home one. I represented much, that I go with you and to me it was not boring! I would like to go with you and to talk on different themes. I very strongly love romanticism. And my big desire it is final to go with the favourite person on the nature to be, to have a rest! There. Where along toward evening already the sunset can be examined! There, where already stars it is possible to look, various instants is "ladle", «the big she-bear», «a small she-bear». And other constellations! And you like such rest? It is romanticism I think. I am very romantic girl. Though other girls in Azerbaijan - very few people has such character.
I would like to sit also with you at home at very tasty and romantic supper. I would use all skills of cookery and would make an amazing supper that we could enjoy it that it was pleasant both you, and me! Around would put candles, and conditions I would think at once varied! As for loving each other people it is played also by a role, conditions! I should you tell. If I love the man then I do for it absolutely all! And I certainly search to myself for such man who for the sake of the beloved already could do everything, absolutely!! Would look at me and we together would rejoice. Also could admit love as it is possible is more often. To say very tender words to me that I was simply inspired from these words and could not restrain from the big smile and pleasure.
I had simply tears of pleasure from it! I can I hurry up a little, but I I wish to write to you not only friendly letters because I feel, that you become to me the loved one! Think of you, as about my man and if you not against I will write to you as to my man, instead of easier friend much! It will be good for you?? I do not know as it to explain, but I already would like you to name favourite!!! How you look at it? Already I wish you to learn more, what you inside, what from you in a shower?
Not only for me, and in general. Your desires, probably secret. What it is pleasant to you in love? Already what I write is pleasant to you? I think, and simply I want that to you it was good from my letters. That you could forget your past and again dream of the future. That this future was fast, and you could be happy. If you search nevertheless for serious relations and I on it will approach! Then you should be assured. That all will turn out also I do all for this purpose. I know also assured, that I young and at me still all ahead. I would like to notice - that the age difference for me at all has no value! As I consider, that the life with more skilled man will seem to me it better.
As at the senior man was in a life more than various situations and experience was saved! To which can learn the beloved. How you think? I think, that I correctly argue and indeed in a life. Many the good moments which do the person happy. Acquaintance to you - to it an example! I really very strongly rejoice every day!!! But I yet do not speak about it to my parents, yet I do not want. I notice it, my girlfriends notice it and speak that I have strongly changed!!! Nevertheless and this my letter already I think absolutely another. Here I start to tell to you about my private world and about my desires! I think you still much learn about it. At me to be saved already it is a lot of words for you. But I wish to see, whether it is pleasant in general to you? Whether you can entrust me all what in your heart? It will be interesting to me to know about it. I have the most delightful feeling now. All is good, when all only begins.
Here yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
dear I am so glad that we find common language and we continue to share thoughts. I start to understand now in a head that already we to get acquainted further not simply so. We try to understand both what we people but I understand you. I wish to write more and more. I hope, that it is interesting to you to read my letters!! I see, that you are not afraid to tell to me all that at you in a shower! I never thought, that in the letter many feelings and emotions to transfer to the person are possible. But when I see your letter - then all tenderness again after a dream in me for last years. All my caress and heat again on freedom. And it gets only to you!!!! Our letters do us very close to each other every day, with each letter to me all is more interesting! I have very big emotions now, I would like you to kiss even now! I should you tell - that I am able to understand people! I see - that all your words sincere, and you to me tell much of you. I understand - that we are familiar only through the Internet but if we trust each other in these letters then at us much will turn out. You will agree with me? I want, that we had a trust between us, it is a lot of!!!!!!!!!!! I think - that just trust - a basis of relations, without trust our relations will not develop. I trust you, I can tell it!!
I feel, that you the good man and I can trust you absolutely!!!! While I see, that I am not mistaken, and I rejoice, if you trust me!!! I can ask you - you write letters only to me or you have still other girls????? It is simply interesting to me to know it! Simply I do not write the letter, except you to ANYBODY. And I would not like, that I at you was not unique. I wrote to you, that I search for serious relations with the man. I try it with you and I write all that at me in a head. I learn you better! Also I want, that you learnt only me, and more any other girl. I cannot forbid to write to you to them but if you write me letters such. That is better to refuse other girls, understand? I want, that you always with me were sincere, spoke the truth and never deceived!!! I promise to you, that I will never speak you lie! As it is better to tell already the truth, and to be pure on heart. Than the lie, and then at home to lay in a bed and to think - what for I the lie has told! And constantly to ask a question - and if he learns the truth then to me it will be bad! You understand it also I think??!!!
Just was on work once and has forgotten to tell to you! I sold today to one girl footwear - it at me the constant client and always goes to buy new things! I help it with it certainly. Nevertheless business was that she feels - that its man deceives her. It has started to come with work late, not as earlier. Also she constantly is late does not know where it after work still approximately vanishes 2 hours, every day. She asked it: tell to me the truth, you have other girl or? He answered it: how you can so to think?!!! I true only to you and am more to me is necessary nobody, is simple at me a lot of work! And then I go home on foot. To walk and remove stress! Here so he spoke to the wife.
Then I have told to this woman - if you love it is you should it trust, and if he sincerely spoke all those words! Then your happiness proceeds. It is impossible to live in mistrust!! At us in the country it is very strict about lie. Such people are punished.
But with me, I think, will agree - that any truth to leave once on light. And then if all time to deceive - then it will be very bad to both favourite people!!! And consequently trust almost the most important in relations, after love!! Therefore I and to write to you at once, speak please the truth and only! So I is better you can to learn the first and, the second - to be in trust and to hope for the best!! Only so I can learn your private world and a habit to you, and a smog to fall in love. I already have feeling, that I fall in love! You for me very expensive person, my favourite!!!! I would like to write all time to you and to learn you better, but nevertheless time needs more for work to leave, than for the letter to you!!! It is very a pity, I would write you the whole days of what I think, that I feel. In the letter you receive it in the reduced form, but you should know - now I think of you always. And always I represent, than you are engaged and as you spend day! Of what you think at night before a dream!!! You can share with me it??? I will finish now this my letter and soon to see your answer!!! Then I answer you and I write to you more certainly!!! I already wish to write to you about more valuable to lives. As my feelings to you have the big growth!! I would like, that you answered me every day! If you vanish, then I will worry and be upset very much! I would not like it. So, it is a lot of 99999999999 kisses!!!
Yours here

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am so happy to see your answer now but I to be afraid a little. What are you possible do not wish to write already each other such sensual letters with an openness??? Or?? If you so think not to be afraid to tell to me about it! We should be sincere with each other! I wish to be assured, that you wish to build with me real serious relations! You wish to do it??? I tell to you about my life all truth. And I to open myself from within! My character, my feelings and my desires, my love to you!
I do not speak you lie as sooner or later the truth to be learnt. Probably some people under letters try to prove to be from the best party and the negative qualities hide, is possible and so. But you should be assured I you to write very seriously, here again there are no exaggerations!! I think of you every day and you for me my man whom I wish to learn completely! I would like with you the fine future to reach!!! At me it is a lot of thoughts good concerning the future! I can represent it with you. Last night I laid down one, about 23 o'clock in the evening, in my cold bed!! And I thought of us, and wanted that you laid nearby!!! As I any more do not wish to live one. When in my life there was you under letters then my sight at relations has changed. I have started to represent already if we with you together were!! I think, that if you now will be near to me we can speak with you the whole days and nights!! Also we can speak each other the most remarkable words, it is direct in eyes. If you were near to me - then I would hold you for a hand and would look you in the face! Also would not miss your sight!
I would look at you and tried to understand, that you think of me. On your eyes I would understand at once it. I think, that your eyes would shine, and you would smile. We would fall in love each other even more. You very good man, with open soul and the big heart. Only you should give a part of your heart to the beloved I think!! I know already - you the real man and strong. And you can always care of me. I think, that you the man who could to me pleasure for all life give and simply be always together. Always to love and respect, always to support and help. Never to disappoint and never to deceive. As - as to the girl the care and caress is necessary to me. I each time dream in the evenings, that when I will get tired very strongly then I can simply put my head to you on a shoulder or a breast, and easier to be with you nearby. That then to fall asleep and after a dream - and you again nearby. And that you preserved me and protected!
I very strongly like to dream of it, as it to what I to aspire! And to tell to me please, what you if you will come home very tired will do?? We to live in the real world and to understand all our actions! I think, that we with you to have much in common: interests and outlooks on life, and us to unite loneliness!!! I am confident, that it will be very interesting to us together!!! Now I very much wish to ask you - nevertheless you to prefer what rest with the beloved??? I hope, you to answer me it! Nevertheless it is a lot of thoughts in my head now it is apropos final the future with you! But if you think that we to hurry up, please to tell to me. But if at you in heart also as at me - very serious and big feelings and it is a lot of thought. Then I write to you already so. As I represent our life!!! But I think and should be!
Under letters we learn each other figuratively - but even these letters can create the beginning! The beginning of love, relations. The beginning of a new life at which it is possible to forget the past! At which it is possible to begin the fine future. And possibility to create a family!!! If both of us want it - that it probably!!! For this purpose it is necessary to aspire to it. And it would be the best instant in my life, unforgettable feeling of pleasure and responsibility!!! Now, I finish my letter and I will disturbingly wait for your answer! It would be fine, if your thoughts were similar to mine. Here, I send you 999 999 999 999 kisses. Please them to accept!
Yours Sanilya only if you want?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hope you are fine today and now come to Internet cafe to send to you hello and also kisses!!! I always think about what you wrote, about each word. I to think of each word also, and I am afraid to be mistaken!! When the letter end I read - and to speak to myself, I should write the worthy answer also to you!!! Destiny helps us, I assured, that all will be good! Looking through now your words I nevertheless see in them very big care and love! How your affairs the darling??
You know - already more and more desire to be together. Really to carry out all our words! Nevertheless last night I thought of the good. I can tell to you about what - I represented as we meet already. And still the life with you liked me in my understanding. I certainly understand, what not all will be as in my representation, but I thought of a possible life which can be! I have begun that I leave Azerbaijan, and I say goodbye to my girlfriends and mother, the father. Then nevertheless at once to sit down aboard the plane and to arrive to you!!! And you buy little bit red ROSES, and to stand at the airport at you, and to wait for me! It will be valid me it is pleasant, if you to meet me at the airport - differently in any way:) Differently I will be simply lost also to me it will be unpleasant! How you think?
Then we meet, I to run to you with the opened hands and to embrace you. You to lift me in your strong, man's hands! And to do some turns for pleasure. Strong to embrace and kiss me! You to invite me in transport, a taxi or the car, to open to me a door, or nevertheless we can sit down together in the bus or a tram. And then we to go to you home and we can talk, we to go silently that could enjoy the first sight each other. That I could touch you a little!!! To feel you, and also your touch!!! My smile will be big and during too time disturbing - but not to have fear if I see you! And when we come to you home then you can just show me your house. Nevertheless I very strongly wish to see it! As then I can see, how you live! And what you have rooms. Nevertheless not the small role for me will be played by kitchen! As if you to me allow to prepare to eat every day to you. For me it will be only pleasure!
I will always want that you went always the full!
Also I hope, that only to you it will be it is pleasant, all that I will prepare! I also would want. That you sometimes helped me with it. If for example, I will not have not enough forces to undress meat - then you embrace my hand the hand. And simply you help to press on a knife! That we could together and make faster to us a supper! I wish to try to decorate each dish greens that it to impact relish more. You know, at me concerning cookery it is a lot of secrets about which you will gradually learn, I to you will tell!
As at us it is possible to prepare various dishes, also east, caucasus!! To write about it it is possible much, I want that you simply knew! I will try to do so. That you never went the hungry! And other homework should not be of great importance. As we do your house much more cosy and more purely. That even if visitors to you came, had very careful sensation!! You like it? Now I very strongly miss on you, every day destiny as would like you to see better today, than tomorrow and the day after tomorrow!!!! As very big melancholy in a shower, and my heart is ill already from these dreams!! I want it in a reality once!!!!
I think, what at you all is excellent - and whether you can write that
how you would arrive if you see me?????? I wish to name you now
mine the prince, - as you the man of whom I dream!!!! And I searched
for you all life and why has just now found? But I know that the
happiness comes unexpectedly!!!! Favourite, whether tell there was in
your life something similar? Or ours with you the relation to it an example? I love you, at me already it is a lot of desires about you. Trust me always!! Please to write to me in your following letter that you think! And probably you to me also will tell about your dreams. I think you like to dream about fine, but realizable, as well as. I with impatience will wait for your letter, Here, yours for ever

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my big love Orville in this world and you received this night my kisses in a dream?! I am very glad to come now and look from you again the answer and you also have transferred me positive energy here. Name final I can yourself already happy girl because nearby - always in my heart there is you, my prince!!! Sometimes, after work I have weariness even if sometimes I have bad mood, but after reading of your letter I see the big care and caress. Constant support for me and I to appreciate it!!! Then again in me the feeling of vivacity clears up and is not felt any weariness and a pain in muscles! I very much with pleasure big to read your letter and again a smile comes back to me. If in the computer there was video a chamber Smile then I would show to you as I to rejoice, if I see that you wrote! I to clap in a palm, and with the big tears of pleasure to speak to myself - yes, I again it see from my favourite!!!
And this feeling of pleasure very strongly is pleasant to me. As I am enamoured in you. And to receive words of love from the favourite person. And to see you - I dream of a meeting with you already every day and night!!! I already know that you also reflected on it, about our meeting. In your head, also there are these fine letters. I believe, that when I come we to spend very fine time. Every day I to dream of it! You speak also about it. We will do absolutely all. To dance together. To cry and laugh. To smile each other and it is even more to fall in love. Almost till the moment when our hearts will burst with happiness and the big love!!! You also I hope will help me with all female affairs?? As I cannot do one all - your help will be necessary to me! I have my familiar girlfriend - to it the husband at all does not allow to erase, it erases things itself. I do not speak, that you did it!!! Smile
But you will help me with it? I think and I to you have a full confidence already to each your word!!! I so strongly want. That you trusted me also, my prince. If it at you to me very much 100 is true - then at us never will be problems. You simply should know, that I always spoke to you. I very true girl. And if I love you I always then I will be with you!!! For this purpose also there is a love, relations. You certainly understand it, I will not explain it to you! As you my the cleverest and true also the man in this world. I should you tell - that if I come to you on a visit? You will invite me? I do not know more many, but whether you can help to search to me work? As I do not wish to sit constantly on your neck!!! I wish to help you in everything, as well with a financial position. That we if together worked, at least I brought any part in our home! I write to you about it the first time - but I wish to work! Then I could do to you gifts about which for earlier you you will not know!! And then all rises on the places, I want it! I think you write to me about it, your assumptions??...
Today I will go to my girlfriend nevertheless, I wish to spend with it of a few time. To entrust it my thoughts. To tell all and to discuss!! I know, that she for me to rejoice and spoke to me already about it. If at it is that new to me to tell - then she to me tells!! I will not speak to it about what we with you we speak in letters, but I to tell about you a lot of the good! And very strongly I hope, that you same and in a reality. That I can entrust you very important in a life! I wish to be with you always, always you to kiss!!!
And always to look you in the face, to confuse you with little bit eyes!!! To me it will be certain it is pleasant. And everything, that I wrote all to you you receive it in your head. Carefully you consider and you write me answers. I to write you serious things which I wish to carry out!!! And you also any theme can discuss with me!!!
I certainly wish to discuss with you all and I wish to mention already such theme, as sex. I can talk to you about it if you want! If you to me tell, what it is pleasant to you in sex? And probably you think at night of it???????? Then not to hide it!!! Please speak me all that you want! I know, that it will be difficult to me to speak about it. But I will try. As I had still never no sexual relations with the man. You understand??? Because all girls in Azerbaijan cannot have sex. And it so is accepted in our country. At me never was the husband and consequently never was any a sixth. I know it only from books and also some video.
Then I will look your answer! Also I will probably tell to you. That I think at night! Of what I dream and that I wish to do with you, of the big love to you. It certainly sweet instants which are never forgotten. Also there are all new and new imaginations about which I wish to tell to you! I think, that it will be interesting to you it is the nobility!! Then I to say goodbye to you to the fast! I think, that long your answer to me to wait it is not necessary.
I love you the darling, I wish you to embrace and speak now all these words in eyes, or silently to whisper on an ear!! Also say, what the first love is remembered for all life?? It is a lot of kisses for my sweet prince!!!!!!!
Here, yours also I think for ever

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my most lovely prince Orville and thank you for your answer today. I wish to hear from you these words in my address every day. Always and everywhere to me it is indifferent in what place we will and how many to the people will stand about us. If you can say these all words - love words then I will be to the happiest girl. Only you should speak it with sincerity and confidence what exactly to me you wish to tell it!!! I assured. That I will kiss you constantly, that I will never be afflicted with you, as you my light for which I wish to live and aspire to the best, to the future!!!!!!!! And all that I dream when we in the future will meet will be for us!!!!!!
Favourite I, very much was pleasant to me as you wrote and has answered me.
I just waited to write to you!!!!! Yesterday I did not see at all acquaintances because wished to dream of us as much as possible. About our love and caresses which I want. I dream of it very romantic. To you will be it is pleasant? If you come from work? And I will already wait for you. Always!!!!!! Every day, and only you because to me nobody is more absolutely it is necessary!!!!! If we have met now and would be already together. Then if you come home - and then I meet you with embraces and hands. You undress and pass in a bathroom. To wash, that you sat down a table already pure and changed clothes of working clothes. Then I to sit down a table! I think, that I will never have supper without you, always I wait you and we together to sit down. So it will be more pleasant for you to have supper with me, I think.
Nevertheless then we to have a supper and to drink tea, we to talk after that about us again. We to speak each other the most remarkable words which we want. I will name you mine the prince, and wash with love - my ideal and dream. After all so it also is! You the kindest and gentle person in this world, my gentle! I so think, that you are ready to do all for me, and I to appreciate it!!!!!! I feel your big love to me, your caress and your gentle hands, your body and your breath. I continue … when we after a supper - we can have a rest a little and then nevertheless a little to walk! You can show me the most fantastic places of your city. As I already also spoke - I wish to know ALL about you, you show me just all that is connected with you. Probably you will like any place, it will be possible romantic! You it please remember.
And then we together to go there to spend time. You to me tell something concerning it, and I will listen to you very attentively! We can then come back home or go at once still somewhere!
You know your places more and consequently you see off me! We can go, where people will sit, there are such places at you, I assured. Then we will go together and to keep for hands. Then all people will look at us and to smile. As I think we will be an example of fine pair which approaches to each other. Such pair which has the purpose in a life, we will always achieve what we wish to reach together. I not to doubt it at all the lovely!!!! You my beloved, very careful, and I never will give you to nobody. The main thing that you have not wanted to leave from me, differently I cannot simply keep you!!! But I do not think of it as you the man and itself should choose to itself the companion of a life!!!
With mind, and with desire!!! Nevertheless the darling, I wish to write further! As I also spoke to you, I have asked you last time about sex. As it also very important part in relations and very fine.
BUT it is important: I still never had experience to sex. I understand, what you are difficult for trusting, and it seems strange?????????? But I never had sex.
IMPORTANT!!!!!!! We in Azerbaijan have strict laws. THAT the girl never should have sex before wedding. At me never was weddings. Therefore I become till now kept.
But it so, and please to trust me!!!!!!! The weight of pleasure also delivers. Which never cannot be forgotten!!! BUT that now I have desire to make love to you is important!!!!!!!!!! As only with you I wish to embody all my makings and dreams in a reality. Also I think, that if you in it help me - it will be absolutely already fine!!! I want. That you understood - I very gentle and with you I wish to begin always with tenderness. I want massage to you a back, it is a little to remove stress. Thus to feel your equal breath. Each man loves massage from sensitive hands of the woman???????? I am able to do it, and you should catch weight of pleasure from it!!! When I finish, I will lean against you round your back my breasts if you want it!!!!
And then I simply already to iron you in area an ear and to say to you silently, that I love you, the darling!!!! You my good, and gentle!!! My hand then to go slowly to your trousers and I to touch your genital! At first through trousers and to iron it it is very gentle! When I my hand at you will be between feet is for you it will be good very much! I think, that by this time your body, will already rise and does not suffer more! It is the truth? Then you simply to turn and we look face to face and we look fool in the face!!! Not to distract and have nevertheless contact, that just an invisible thread - which connects us. Our consciousnesses!!! You to bring hands to my body and force me to feel also the big desire to make love!!! And then you start to remove from me clothes that I was bared. Trace, I think too most that you also wanted it!!! Then nevertheless your imaginations what? I to take your genital further and I start to dream, gently touching its end!!! You to become from it as much as possible raised just simply to embrace and start me to love already!!!
But I simply to clamp it I want my breasts. That it to heat and massage!!! You speak to me if you want the big!!! When we already will be in such condition, take possible I can his lips to kiss! From it to you will be more pleasures? I am ready to do it ONLY FOR YOU!!! Also should tell - that never before it did, but I wish to try it with you! Only with you - the person whom I very strongly love and I do not wish to give to anybody more!!! But I so wish to speak you all my imaginations!!!! That you knew and then waited for this moment!!! That when both of us will have the raised condition then you to me already pleasure deliver!!! That it was already ready, to give to me pleasure. Here it to me WILL be the darling So I represent it is pleasant in sex!!!!!!! To lead up you to such maximum possible condition that you never forgot it!!!! I want, that to you it was always good with me that you went the satisfied. As also it is important also for me!!! I think, that I also always will be with you satisfied. Also I will tell - yes, the darling it was something, such with me was not, such pleasure and love test!!! I want it, and I think that could tell to you that I think! Of what I think at night!!! About what I dream to be engaged with you!!! I think you you write me your opinion?? I with impatience wait for your letter again. Also I will always answer you!!! Always say me that you think and as you represent it!
You represent a life with me and all it how I wrote today to you??
Whether you want it??? Whether you want already now?? I love you the
darling!!! I always for you, yours here princess

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my greatest and unique love Orville in this world so how is your health ? I am happy now because I see your letter, I can read and answer it to you now. I have for this purpose time again. I really happy - and my pleasure every day all growth and growth!!! At the sight of your letter my heart very strongly to fight, more often than it is possible, and such sensation - that it simply jumps out soon!!! Then, if it to jump from my body - that only a part of my heart. It will fly to you on the sky to your house - and joins you. Thereby I wish to tell to you what to give a part mine hearts to you I want. And to give all my mood and the pleasure, all my love to you. Tell to me as your mood today? I think, what all is good also you write as you spent day, and night?
I nevertheless last night and more close by the night already thought again of us. Just I did not watch TV at all and there is nothing did not distract! I suddenly thought, that if about what we write all can occur in a reality, also as our words! That is so quickly people can fall in love each other under letters. I to write you the truth about all my feelings and my love to you!!!! But as to sex - I am not engaged any masturbation. I simply think much of us and I dream.
That I think also I I can not already display it in words at all! So strongly I want relations with you. To come nearer to you, I have grown fond of your private world, - that that at you in heart. And you to me tell about it, and I think that you that just the man which are necessary to me. Yesterday I thought of us and planned much. That nevertheless I can not without you any more. Letters is one and you are itself understand, that is absolutely good we do not learn each other. And if we can meet once - then it will be an instant which will show at once that we approach each other. I not drops not to doubt that is that if I see you really - all will be fine between us. And if I to you in eyes to a smog look I to see all that, weigh their shine which of your eyes will go to me. Then I to smile at once, then I will understand at once all, all your feelings and love to me. YES, only on a sight! And if I see all your acts which the care of me or courting would show.
It is necessary for me the nobility and to see in you! I assured, that I represent you just such which would like to see and what you are actually. I would like to begin a new life with you which to me would allow to forget absolutely all past which occurred! That then simply not to recollect any more it. I and now do not think of it, simply I speak to you. Now, all my aspiration you to meet - in me. But if you are going to go to me??? You have such desire??
I think, that it not a good variant. As if someone from my acquaintances, here in Azerbaijan learns me. They will inform at once on it to my parents. Both my father will see also the nobility - that I with you. I cannot such admit. As the law then will punish me!!!! BUT!!!!
If I arrive to you the darling. Then I have the right to leave Azerbaijan, and then to build my life as I want. And also I can change belief I can accept other belief if it will be necessary!!!! You understand all that I write??? Here, in Azerbaijan I cannot be with you. And this very important condition!!!!!
In my head and I cannot think of what the friend. All those things, apartment, parents, my native and my work is all it is possible to leave! Though girlfriends and parents - for ever in my hearts and I can visit them once, together with you!!! If I come to you then I can leave from work in Azerbaijan, and work for you. Also I think that you in it help me! That in shop it is completely not difficult to be arranged with the seller at you and everywhere they to be required. Professionals who are able to work with people. I already wish to work, try with people. Which not from our country. It will be very interesting to me, and attractively, probably I can change their style more than others! I can offer them footwear and clothes. ok? In it there is no I think problems if I had citizenship! In any country it is possible to receive citizenship, but for this purpose I think it is necessary to be the husband and the wife, the truth? Nevertheless - but we will discuss at first it at a meeting. If we want we create absolutely all at all desire.
That is I wish to tell to you, what at first we can meet for some time to learn - whether there can be we together or?? What do you think of it????? And if we it see, and already 100 confidence we will approach each other, thereby to live together. Then we about wedding conversation will already go!!!
I very strongly love you and pleasure you also would meet. I will wait on it for your answer the darling!!!!!!!
Nevertheless if we meet. I speak is absolutely another, it any more letters. It is a lot of pleasure to bring letters and many desires, are a lot of dreams!!!! But they cannot all those feelings which I have to transfer to you. All those emotions and my sight! You cannot look at my eyes. Therefore I and to speak this all to you now!!!
If we meet - then all that we write each other we can to do and we can embody in a reality. We can make love in a bed, and we can walk on different streets and the finest dreams. We can bring every evening each other pleasure to be happy. I would like you massage constantly, at each kind when you tired. Would like to be engaged with you sex, at each our general desire and to want. That that you write all you also could do! You write you also love me and want love big. We can do it soon!!! I so thought yesterday, that will suffice to dream, as it is even more desire to meet.
I so strongly to wait your answer! In general that you think? Speak me your thoughts and further we solve all!!
I with the big impatience will wait your letter! Also I wish to tell once again, THAT I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Here, yours for ever

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my greatest love in this world and I am very glad, that I can write now to you the answer to your letter! I full of energy and forces, cheerful mood and the full positive. Just that is necessary for me! I can ask as you business? Nevertheless weather was a little adjusted today and now is little bit warmer when to go along the street. It is very glad, and still I would like to visit you and consequently knowledge of you for me it is very important!!! But in letters all it you will not see - it is necessary to look it your eyes. So you to me all the same will not have time to tell all. I think, that nevertheless I know the most important thing! As I strongly would like to see you most of all now. This my unique desire and me now very much would be desirable it! If I was able everything then I to fly to you on the sky, and to come at once to you to the house. Already would stand on a threshold and you would meet me. Or, if I knew, how I can travel to you - then already would plan. But I still do not know it!
I wish to inform you today - important, that I will already go within these days to a city of Baku, in agency of travel. I will visit some agency at once to be convinced of accuracy of the information. Just there I will move tomorrow, and certainly I choose for this purpose time. That I learn all information, I will inform you!!! I understand, that if I to agree on this step - then I should spend many forces!!!
There is 4 best different agencies. I will choose the best and I will tell to you. They have all necessary communications c consulate for documents and can book tickets. And they can organise without problems my trip to you. And also in any country.
You can write them the letter also. The friend to my family there works. He knew my father and studied with it at institute. But I will tell to it that he spoke nothing to my father. I think it will help us.
If you wish to write the letter to agency then. I will tell to you all data the darling.
I not to doubt, that in our future relations WILL not be doubt and mistrust to each other. I not to doubt even that our love vanishes simply so. You to say to me, that I the frank and beautiful girl. And if I love you then you will love also me and never to throw.
BUT I to LOVE YOU and this main thing, I so I consider, and if I to meet you and we together will be - then I to become the happiest girl on this planet. I never to throw you, favourite my man! I never to think badly of you. I the girl who is able to forgive and if there will be errors then I not insult - you correct them! It will be present also and at my party, and to depend on me and from, whether you are able to forgive. You can not doubt my words. As I to write to you only, that I think and of what I to dream! And all my promises is NOT WORDS ON the WIND! It is the truth and if them correctly to understand you agree?
And, if between us there will be such feelings and full confidence. Then we meet, despite of everything. I would like to feel you soon, to iron you and to show all my care and love to you my careful prince. I understand, that now my life depends on you! Also I think, that you to look at it from the correct party! I wish to see you, to be the beloved. That you never to throw me!!
Whether but it is possible?? I can learn it!!!! And then I can see your answer, your beautiful words about love. Your feelings about me and your opinion!!! Also REMEMBER - THAT FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE I AM ready ON ALL! I would like to hear from you also these words. If you so to think, then you to write. It will be very difficult to meet and we should understand it both. I never flied still anywhere for limits of Azerbaijan. It will be very difficult and is not simple!!! I think - that our meeting will spend all our efforts and diligence, she will demand the help and care from you!!!! But we are ready and to it we will aspire, the truth?? We will not surrender!!!!!!!!!
I will finish today my letter! I will be glad to see from you the answer that my eyes shone for pleasure!!! I to give you 9999999999999999999999999 kisses!
I LOVE YOU, my gentle and careful man!!!
Yours for ever here

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love I am ready Orville to write you the important letter now. Thanks for your answer to me.
I think much of us as we will be together. That we will do, and that us does to each other more close. Just last night dreamt of it and already thought, that you meet me! That it is all very simply and there are no problems. Then I with pleasure to run to you in hands. That you could embrace me! If you already embrace me at the first meeting - then all changes. I will see your care and your aspiration to be together with me. All only depends on us. And if we to wish be together we certainly together we try. I also thought of our love much and have understood, that I can not wait for our meeting!!
But I wish to tell to you at once. We can overcome all problems. We should arrive correctly with it. As the future depends on it ours.
I learnt already in agency of travel for me very big pleasure!!! I can really tell to you - that I went in a city Baku and learnt all there. I will speak to you more low a few their condition. Nevertheless all is remarkable, and I am very glad to news! I have told it - that have got acquainted with the good man on the Internet and now I wish to go to you to meet. Then they spoke me the following:
That I should be more cautious with you. As there is a lot of deceit on the Internet. And men invite girls. Then girls come to men in the different countries and then to become prostitutes. As men take away the passport and still do not release then girls back home. But I have told that I trust you much and you will not make never with me it. I have told that I trust you.
To me have told in agency, that I should be assured that I do. And I have told it, that I assured in it.
I will have the tourist visa for 3 months. Also should have also return tickets. It is the best variant.
As if to take other variants as the invitation or another then to me will probably refuse in the visa. And still it will be all so long but the tourist visa to me it will be good. As we never met and still we wish to be together earlier. We can try this time to ask relations for 90 days visa
I can collect now all documents to submit in agency and if I will be in time then I will already give to agency today.
But dear I at first wish to ask your consent. I also know that you my man and always I wish to consult on you.
I trust you of 100 procents! But I am afraid. BUT I am ready to risk for the sake of us. For the sake of our future and our love.
I am ready to make everything to arrive to you. I will trust you more. As I love you much!!!
I also already have to you feelings through the Internet and I do not wish to write the letter simply. We should solve something now in our relations. And I do not want that we lost then contact to you. I do not want that we have stopped now. Now that we can make that and if you are interesting in our meeting?
Tell to me that that is necessary from me and still that I should make for our meeting.
I can submit all documents to agency and sign with them the contract. But also there will be other problems that the price very high and I cannot probably consult. Probably at first to learn something about a trip?
I can give you some data of me:
Sanilya Mamurova
Azerbaijan, 1088
City - Zabrat HWY
Ameksek street 18-12
passport number: 06472772
Also some data on travel agency:
HAPPY POLISH TA
OFFICE: Azerbaydzhan. Baku st. Nizami, 11001
e-mail: manager @happypolishtrip.com
For example if you tell to me in what airport I should fly to you?? Already precisely to tell then and to learn all about our meeting and also to learn the price. You can inform these data at once in travel agency ok? Then we can discuss something together.
Please tell to me your intentions about our meeting and if you any information interests concerns me or agencies I ask you ask me only.
I finish now my letter, and compelled to leave so I should give to agency my answer the next day. Tell me please your answer and then I will write again to them the letter. I love you my dear! You always with me, in my heart.
And I here, with kisses yours for ever

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23 Thank you ladies and/or gents!

Quote:
Hello my dear love and prince Orville!!!!
Thanks you, that you to write me the fine letter!!!
You to open to me more and more and I to rejoice, that we with you to become even more close each other!!!! I want, that never will be secrets between us and we can always speak on any themes!!!
I wish to tell to you, that at a meeting you can see me and feel and pleasure by me!!!! We will be pleasure the friend the friend and it will be a fairy tale!!!! I love you and I wish to present to you all my feelings, all my passion and the caress, all my tenderness and love!!!! I think, that we will be mad when we will be together and all world will exist only for us with you, my love Orville!!!! You can think, that again I to hurry up for our meeting!!! But I do not wish to write you the letter only!!! I am very glad, that you wish to be with me together!!! I too very much want it and I understand, that we are familiar only in letters, but I feel you, your love to me and my heart are said to me, that by you - my happiness, you - my love, you - my future!!!! I very much wish to see you, to embrace, kiss you, to speak with you about love and about our future! Today to shine the sun and heat and I to smile and rejoice to this fine put!
I to rise today with dream of you in the morning and I will be to think all the day long of us with you! You have presented to me the new feeling, new happiness and I thank the god, that it has helped to find you in this world! I all flare hot fire from love to you. This fire in my soul and my heart and it inflames every day all more strongly and more strongly.
My love, I think of you for days on end constantly. And does not suffice at night when I lay down in cold bed to me especially you. I to trust you completely, and I know, that you will never do to me badly and I can be sincere always with you!!! I am confident, that our love has a future!!! Our future are we with you, mine Orville!!!! Orville - a part of my heart and soul, a part of my life and the future!!!! I never was earlier so is happy, as now!!! You to give me happiness and pleasure, you to give to me warmly and love!!
I wish to ask you Orville please tell me please, my love too to give you a lot of happiness and pleasures??? I love you all heart, but it is very pleasant to me to hear your compliments and the gentle, warm letters, full caress and love!!!! And still dear I can already fly to you it is can already happen in 2-3 weeks. But if you cannot meet me then then you tell to me other date.
But I can already fly to you soon in 2-3 weeks. And term of my visa will be 3 months (90 days).
I yet have not signed any papers and I will do it only from your consent. And if suddenly I sign the contract then I will send you a copy of it and all papers. And then when I will be ready my passport and the visa I can reserve tickets.
I have collected also other all documents from a place of work and
about that that at me is not present any a debt here. Thus I am ready to give it to Travel agency in Azerbaijan that they have given it further for visa preparation.
There my data are already specified. Also if we will have a consensus on a meeting we will solve it and only I should put the signature. My trip should be paid for rules of my country here in Azerbaijan that all taxes to go to our country.
That as to the information of a full trip for:
two way tickets
the visa
The passport
Medicine insurance
Other taxes
Agency work
To conclude the contract with agency I should pay at once 15 procents of all trip and then still the rest
within a 2 weeks. But if I receive additional money I can pay only till 15 procents of this trip and others I cannot. Here I wish to ask you if you can support me in it? Easier to answer me and then I will see if I need to go to sign with them the contract or not. If it will be interesting then I already gave all information in agency. You can write there the letter and learn all information and all data of a start if you can help me? Also they can give the receipts, all guarantees and confirmation invoice and contract rules. They also can give all information and all will depend on us as we will solve and as we will be capable to cope with problems.
I need to see your answer and still we can solve together that that we want. If you suddenly can help me then we will make it together. I do not want that you were afraid of something to make a step to our future. But if we trust in our love then we can meet and check up our feelings. Thus I completely upset when have learnt the price of all trip it's impossible for me to to make something. I do not know now as it will be further but we will look forward and to solve something. I am very a pity to me that not rich and also I do not think so of you never. Simply by common efforts it is possible to achieve much in any relations. If you refuse to help me then I will not take offence. I will try all to make but I do not know if to turn out. So it is a shame to me that I write about it and at all I do not know as you you will react. And also if you have at least any question then you can ask it in agency I gave you e-mail
I will wait very much from you the answer. I very much love you and I want that once already I did not write you the letter. And simply looked in your eyes and to smile.
9999999 kisses.
Yours Sanilya also I wish to be your woman for ever!!!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello the man of my life Orville!
Today I to rise in the morning and in my window to shine brightly sun!!! I to wish you kind morning and to think, that my love same bright and hot, as this sun!!! I to jump on a place when to see from you the letter, and is very happy, when I read these gentle, warm words of love to me! Thanks, that again and again to write me fine letters!!! Today I to go to the Internet of cafe and is confident, that I will see your new letter!!!!
I to go on street and to smile and very much to rejoice lives!!! People whom to go to me towards to notice my good mood and too to smile to me!!! You to give to me force and vivacity is a lot of and I with any affairs am easy to consult!!! You to present to me the new life, the new feelings, new love!!! You to be now a part of my life, a part me and I love you very much and I want, that you knew always it!!!! I thank destiny that has found you and that you too love me and I promise to disappoint never you, never to deceive you, never to hurt you or it is bad!!!!!!
I will always help you, to support you a difficult minute, a support to you!!!! I wish to give you all love, caress, tenderness, kindness and care and I know, that you too to give me it! When we will meet, we will fly in love and happiness clouds, to enjoy our feelings and our happiness!!! I wish to be with you nearby and I know, that we to aspire to our dream together and we to overcome all difficulties and we will be happy together, my favourite Orville!!!
I often dream of a meeting with you as we will live together, I really wish to fill your house with the love! I will be care of you day and night, and at night to us will be sweet together! We will warm ours a body love and caress, your bed never will be cold because in it I will wait for you your favourite! I wish to speak with you, any value on any themes much, I wish to laugh with you, and to speak about love to you!!!! We will do all!!!!!!!! It is our happiness!!!!!!!
My happiness is you, my love Orville, my dream - to be near to you, my future - to create with you an amicable and strong family!!!! And anybody and never to separate us from you, I to promise you it!!!!! I wish to divide with you all pleasures of a life, I wish to enjoy a life with you, I wish to present to you all world!!!! Probably you to be afraid of mine dream and desire a little!!! But it you to do me such happy and cheerful!!! I to fly in clouds of love and I cannot stop my flight!!! I to be afraid to fall and break, but our love not to allow to me to fall from my cloud of love!!!! I to feel your love and it to give me a lot of happiness!!!! I hope, that soon we will together!!!!! My darling Orville also you can write to Mr. Barzar Aflaev and e-mail it is temporary from travel agency: @gmail.com
I to finish the letter and to give you one million kisses!!!!

I wish to be only with you!!!!!!!
I love you!!!!!!!!!
Yours !!!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day Mr.Orville,
thank you for your e-mail to our travel agency demanding the answer,
about our client Miss Sanilya living in Azerbaijan and about her trip to you in United States,
We warn each tourist about departure in other country sometimes it become very dangerous but it is probable you a right citizen and have no bad intentions,
About documents and all preparation of the visa and passport will occupy 15-20 days and
If to conclude with us the contract then it will be necessary to reserve document and tickets (two way).
The visa type is tourist and by rules of our country for all tourists it is necessary to reserve round trip,
So I already spoke about 90 days visa will be an ideal variant,
Also already I have transferred all information to our client and confirmation invoince,
to pay for all expenses:
two way tickets
The passport
The visa
Medicine insurance
Other taxes
1355 USD
NOTE: flight Details can be changed at any time as the client wishes. And if you have a general opinion on above
You can also ask me about any questions,
Yours faithfully, Mr. Barzar Aflaev,

HAPPY POLISH TA
OFFICE: Azerbaydzhan.Baku st. Nizami, 11001
International calls: +48 (22) 389
MAIN OFFICE: 4-6 Chalubinskiejo Street.Warsaw.Poland.00-928
e-mail: @gmail.com

Quote:
We have some malfunctions also with ours a site on the Internet. We will soon correct these problems

Good morning sir. I appreciate you getting back to me with the cost of the trip and I hope once your site is back online you will inform me. I don't mean to be rude but I am sure you can understand that an agent with a dead site is just as suspicious as what you warn these ladies about. I don't blame you for warning them and I think it is actually good of you to do so.

I have only the best of intentions with Sanilya but if all women in your country are as beautiful as she then I can just imagine that some very filthy individuals would try to take advantage of them. It is nice that you tell them the possibility.

I would like more than 90 days with her but if that is what is best then we must work with that. Could you send me your bank account information so that I can transfer the money to you for her arrangements please?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my beloved Orville! I am very glad to receive now from you the letter!!! Nevertheless just came to Internet cafe to look it and to answer you.
I a little have got tired today and I want home. But at first certainly I write you the letter, as well as would like. I see already us together. Here, that I think every day! Always in my head you and I cannot forget you for a minute. As it would be good - if you were a number now. If I was together with you - I simply to put my hand to you on a shoulder, or my head to you on a breast and would speak you the happiest and best words in this world. Always would like to say to you, that very strongly you I love, that anywhere you absolutely to release I do not want. That you knew it and understood, therefore I speak! At me in a head always concerning you only serious thoughts and the truth. Most important thing all only and for us. That we were together and had a smile.
If now I spent evening with you - then to go in the morning from a bed on kitchen and at once run to you a breakfast would prepare. Tomorrow is there will be pancakes, own preparation and tea, with honey. If you have for this purpose sour cream and jam to stir - then pancakes to dip there. Simply you then would lick fingers. I would like always to prepare to eat and help you to you in all. If you come once tired home - then always, I almost assured, - that will be to you mood to lift! So from a small smile you will be very big. The smile will just show to me - that I the person who cheers you up. Always would like to speak with you on different themes, on absolutely any - Orville! So that you knew you can absolutely trust me! Also Should be able to understand me as the woman. I will probably not speak you about some desires also it there will be a riddle for me. For this purpose you should have imaginations what to do or how to be! Then I will see your aspiration. Now all suits me, we write each other fine and fair letters. Just which should be between us. As this beginning of our relations. Though it we do not see each other - but I can represent you! All your qualities and your character! All very much is pleasant to me. I have feeling, what I completely know you Orville what you?
I know you the darling. 100 % to me will be always good with you and I dream to be as soon as possible. I want, that you showed to me just at you not only apartment. It will be very difficult to learn your culture, but I will consult! And if - you invite me in other places or cities - I never I refuse it! Then we to visit all and you show all fine places to me, what would like. What at you in heart, it is possible surprises. But then you to hide it, that to me were a riddle from you! As though it would be desirable to walk with you on different streets, there where there are people, or they are not present. Then there are no problems. I love you the darling. My prince Orville! Both I miss on you and I dream of you always. Always I wish to be with you and always all life to spend to pleasures. In understanding and taste of a life. And to know, that such the present relations, and the nobility that such present happiness. Because if we will be together - then it and there will be a life and knowledge of love for me. Then it will be taste of a life which I wish to feel! Then it will be as both of us want, if we meet. Relations serious with you and the big love, the great future and many the fine moments and the phenomena in our general life.
I love you Orville! Soon we consult absolutely with everything, and no problem even to us will stir! In this world with all it is possible to consult, and even with each trifle. With each important point All it will depend on us!!! And if we want we achieve all always and everywhere. It is necessary to trust each other and to love! How we love each other!!! And consequently at all of us I turn out also is glad!!!! My darling Orville if we speak and we co-operate with travel agency and if you help. Then I can soon receive documents and already do other step to move to you faster darling Orville.
In dreams of you I finish this letter and to say goodbye to you. I do not forget to give you 99999999999999999999999999999999 kisses today!!!! Here, yours for ever

Good morning sexy mama! How are you doing today? Everything is going great here just getting very excited that I will be soon be able to spend time with the sweet girl that has captured my heart. Thank you very much for your mail this morning. I think of you all the time also but I know you cannot always write to me so when I find another message it makes me smile to know you are still with me and safe.

I will enjoy your loving touches, your sweet words as you lay upon my chest, the smell of your hair, the taste of your kisses and the passions that we shall share together. I will certainly not want to let you go once I have you in my arms. It is sad that we can only have 90 days but I think both of us know that a lifetime is our ultimate goal to being together.

I don't normally eat breakfast or dinner but then it is only me here so I only eat one meal a day at most times. If my lady were to get up and make a breakfast to share with me I would certainly enjoy it. If we have the things you know and enjoy here then we will certainly get them and I would give them a try too. I kind of like peanut butter and syrup on my pancakes or french toast with a couple of fried eggs on top but I would try them your way also.

I do not tend to come home tired but I can guarantee there will be a smile every time I walk in and find my lady waiting for me with a hug and kiss.

You are a very intelligent girl and I think you will find it easy to learn of the cultures and attitudes of different people in the US. I will show you different places and things here, take you to dinners at different types of restaurants, I am sure you will come to enjoy everything here.

Cellphone - web store
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll bet you read every one of em, didn't ya? You machine you. Laughing

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BUSTED! Embarassed

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr. Orville,
Thanks for your answer to me,
Actually here at office of Azerbaijan we work only with clients from Azerbaijan,
We cannot accept payment here from you as international remittances are not accepted,
I can personally receive here payment from Miss Sanilya,
That as to international remittances,
It is paid also at the main office of agency,
I gave to you data of the main manager and we also have risk,
Because there is a lot of swindle rather the bank account,

HAPPY POLISH TA
e-mail: @gmail.com

Good morning Mr. Aflaev. I am afraid that I do not really understand what you are trying to tell me. I do not know how I am supposed to help her pay for this if I have no account to transfer the money to. I will have to talk with her and find out what we are going to do.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my favourite Orville!!!
Today I again in cafe write you the letter full of love! Today here warm weather and to shine the bright sun!!! How there passed your day the darling??? Last night I to go to walk with my girlfriend. We to go on different streets and to sit a little in park!!! I to think of you during this moment and really to understand, that nobody is necessary to me more!!!! Only mine Orville - the man whom I love all heart and soul!!!!
I wish to be only with you, I think only of you, I to dream only to you, mine Orville!!!! Last night, when I to go to walk with the girlfriend, I dreamt, that instead of it I go with you!!! We to hold for hands each other and it is a lot of to speak, embrace and kiss!!! To me it was warm from my thoughts and dreams, but it is a little sad, that you are not present near to me! I know, that it is necessary to wait a little more and then we will be together, and our correspondence will seem to us remote past!!!
But I never on to forget, as we have found each other in this big world!!! To say to me my grandmother in the childhood, that never know where to find the happiness!!!! The happiness comes to you!!! I know, that we will be happy together and I am now happy, that have found you in this big world. But it not the full happiness and when we will meet you I will be happy also my dream will come true.
I have thought of desire and have laid down to myself the aim - to be with you nearby and I will aspire to the aim and to carry out the dream! Our life in our hands and all depends only on us and our actions! You wish to see me and to be together? Then we will aspire to our dream together, this ours with you the future! I wish to tell to you much and to give the love, but in the letter it to make it is possible only on 1 % from 100 %!!! Therefore when I think of you to me it is good from my love and to me it is bad, that you are now far from me! I love you and I will think of you all the day and night!!!

You - my happiness!!!!
You - my life!!!!
You - my future!!!!
I love you very much!!!!
Yours

Good morning my lovely Sanilya! How are you doing today? I am always happy to find your letters of love to me. They really make me know that you love me and think of me often.

I would enjoy a nice walk through the park holding your hand, sitting under a tree speaking of things we feel should be discussed between us and maybe take you on my back with your arms about my neck as we wander about.

Our correspondence will never be a thing of the past, it will only change in the way it will happen. Our discussions will be in person rather than by computer although we might drop one another a message by computer on occasion even when we are together.

Of course I wish to be with you my love, and this is what we are working toward with your agent. I am not real sure how he is expecting to be paid though when he will not give me the bank account information to pay for your arrangements. I need an account to do that with.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr. Orville P,
Thanks for your answer to me,
If you have no bank account to use data of our manager,
Then you can use Money Gram system only to send the payment,
We cannot accept payment by another a way,
Inform me acknowledgement,

HAPPY POLISH TA
e-mail:

Good morning Mr. Aflaev. Have you fixed your website yet? This is all looking very suspect with your site dying and now you claim money gram to be the way you are to be paid.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
is everything okay with you please inform me? I very much worry why you did not write me the answer as I very much wait. And till now in hope of the best between us
Yours

Hello again my darling! I have missed you very much and wondered what was happening. I had sent you a mail back when you wrote me last. I hope you got that.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic