SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stand back, it's Lisa!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Dear ,
I know you are wondering about who i am, so i'll tell you a little bit about myself, and what i am looking for in a man.i am I am a good looking, and a very young looking older woman am just 33yrs now ,i was into fashion designing, but had to stop as a respect when my dad died , i am a very active person and i know what i want .I have a little boy alvin he is 7yrs now love him with all my heart and i want a man who will take alvin like his son and i will do the same for his kids if he has any .I was born and raised in Schnectady New York but right now i m in Uk for my inheritance which my late dad willed to me before he died as my dad works for a construction company he fell from a building and died thats why i m here in UK to get my inheritance which they refused paying me for now but i still have faith it will work because the reason why they refused paying is the Law which my dad wrote on the WILL that the payment should only be released to me when i get a honest man to love and be with as i dont know why he did this but i guess he thinks am too young to control such hugh amount of money as my dad has always seen me as a kid dont know why he did this anyway i m really worrried about getting my inheritance but i do have faith in God cuz i do want to start life again with a good man to so we can plan as partners to get my inheritance and invest for the future if we get kids too fine but if he doesnt want kids thats is ok by me i will have to take his kids as mine too to invest for them buy a good home to live peacefully and have a fabrice commpany as that has been my dreams making clothes and designers . I am very down to earth, i have a great sense of humor, open minded, honest, sincere, and very loyal. I am a very romantic woman, who enjoy's life, and i love to have fun like going swiming with my man and maybe go to beach and have some peaceful time together. Just in case you are wondering, i love sex because i have been like an hungry lion for 6yrs now since i had a man last as my ex left me for my best friend a week before our wedding so i was really heartbroken and i know what it is to be heartbroken thats why i cant do that to some one else cuz i taught of leaving internet but something told me to be here that there are still nice and honest people on here too , and i love pleasing my partner. When i find the right man, and invite him into my life, i will love him always, i will respect him, i will protect him, and if i give my heart to him, i will even go to the ends of the earth for him. I have alot of love to give the right man as my last relationship didnt work out well it been 6yrs for me since i have ever had sex with a man and since then i kept it for the right man when he comes as i dont wnt to share my body to anyman unless my man as that is why i m keeping myself for him and i wish it will be you cuz i m tired of been meeting men here who are not honest as they only wanted me for my inheritance but money cant buy love and happiness . The man i am looking for will be attractive, have a nice body, be open minded, be down to earth, have a sense of humor be honest, sincere, faithful. loyal, and must be romantic and finally God fearing. he will be happy with himself, and must be a one woman man. A man who will love me, as much as i will love him. A man who is not afraid to speak his mind, and likes to have fun as much as i do. Finally, a man that enjoy's being in the company of his woman all the time, and pleasing his woman. So , if you think am not the type of woman you want in life then is ok by me but i do have faith God will bring my man to me ,... You are such a good man But if you like what i said, and if you want to be with a real woman that will always take care of you, email me back with your
thoughts, and tell me a little bit about your self. Do you have any more photo's of your self that you would like to share with me.
Lisa

Good morning lovely Lisa! I am very happy to find your mail this morning. My dear, you are nowhere near being an older lady. You are still very young, beautiful and vibrant.

I had no idea that you had a son but I am glad that you have told me now. I have no trouble with kids and actually have a young lady that calls me her daddy. I was with her mother for many years and helped to raise her because her own father was useless.

It has been several years since I have had sex with a partner and I would really hope that we might enjoy being reintroduced at the same time with one another. I want you to understand here and now that I have no interest in your money whatsoever. That is for you and Alvin so you have a very secure future.

Quote:
Mising you already Orville you are so wonderful

Hello Dearest Orville
Good morning to you and thanks for your wonderful message i do appreciate all that ..thanks for letting me know how young i am am sorry for late response to your msgs as i was disconnected from internet just got it back yesterday but i must tell you this your msgs are so sweet and lovely and thanks for taking your your time to read mine too and reply good yes that are the qualities in a man i want and you posses that all what is left to know now is the deepness of your heart and how loving and caring you are i hope you understand i like you the way you are ..am glad you are filled with love so am i looking for a place to pour out my heart which is heavy , am very faithful i have never cheated in my entire life and i wouldnt do that is been 6yrs for me since i had alvin i have never met a man and am keeping my body for that right man that God will send to me and i pray he comes soon .

I will love that to adopt alvin i just want a man who will treat him like his own and make him happy and i will do same for him , am sorry to hear about your ex but this things happen when we dont get to be patient to wait on God to show us the right person to be with forever , i truely believe in love no matter where it comes from as even Jesus came all the way from heaven to die for us for the sake of love .

I want a good family which we will smile and be happy for the rest of our lives and if you want kids we can have more and when i do get my inheritance i want to invest for the kids in future and buy a house , invest in good business and many more and go for some trips all over the world lol , thanks so much for promising to love alvin and make us happy , i will want us to work things out and see where it leads to am ready to be that true woman you ever wanted and please if you want this to move on first you get to concentrate and dont talk to any woman any more and we can make this work i promise you i have the feelings we are meant for eachother like a God sent for eachother.

Orville people are different so am i and am glad you are same with me i have done good for alot of people but they turn their backs on me and since then i have waited and prayed to God to give me that right man who will understand me for whom i am you are a good man and am ready to make this happen honey i hope you try to fix your yahoo messenger so we can always chat .

Have a sweet day am glad we found eachother and write back
Yours in Christ

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I just wanted to thank you! You know I don't think you realize how much you inspire me. I am so proud of the person you've become and are becoming. I understand you've been through a lot and you've made not the best of choices, but I can see that you have grown. Though truthfully I've always known from the very first time I met you to now, that you were a strong person.

I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last night - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known,my admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me.From the first time I saw you, I was attracted to you. Unfortunately we didn't get to talk much until later that last night i couldnt sleep had you in thought. But Never have I regretted a moment spent with you! Don't let go now.Love cannot describe it hits like a rock.

You are so full of wisdom about life that when you speak it really makes me think that I could stay there forever just to listen to your open mind, for it is peaceful and inviting. you have become my awakening, you have helped me see things in a brighter way, In a happier, enlightening way. For I was once drowning from my own fears, completely cynical about love, about hope and security. I used to think that no one understood me and could ever. Then one day before I knew you personally, you flew into my thoughts and at that moment though I wasn't truly sure why you were there. Suddenly I felt reassured and a smile was brought to my heart. Somehow I believe deep down I knew that i have met some one different.For one, I do cherish your friendship, like I said in one of my messages, you and I have shared things and conversations about our lives, our families that I would never with anyone else. The main reason for that is because I trust you, and you listen to me, as I do to you. I can say that I have had some of the most wonderful times with you that I have ever had in my entire life, so much laughing and smiling. I had told you once before that when you talk I hold onto every word that comes out of your mouth and it's like they are engraved in the back of my mind forever. I can't answer why you have that affect on me; maybe it's the fact that we have become such good friends. To be quite honest with you, I don't trust people very easily as you very well know, and I could probably say the same for you. I think that is why I did let that wall down and let you into my life and my heart, because I felt safe, so let me ask you, why do I feel like building it back up?

Let me explain a little what I want in my life. I want someone to share my laughter, my fears, someone to listen, and to be there when I feel like the world is crashing down on me, and I want to give that same courtesy back to them in return. I don't want someone standing at my door waiting for me to get home, or around constantly, because that drives me absolutely crazy. I do think though that since you and I have spent so much in-depth time together that I have become a little dependant on you being there, and wanting to talk to you. That doesn't necessarily mean seeing you every day, or a three-hour phone call, but just the reassurance to know that you are in fact still there. "Hi, How are you, How was your day"…stuff like that. Is that too much for you? It sometimes feels like you only call when you know I am upset because you haven't called after I have left you a couple of messages. You hardly ever call just because you want to No this are things i dont want in a relationship.

You have seen the type of person I am, as much as I want to give; I do that for two reasons. For one it makes you happy, and for two, some people have never gotten a chance to be treated that way, and I think everyone in their life should experience it just once. I wanted you to experience it. Making you happy, seeing you happy… I truly enjoyed that. Well, for me, I've never been treated like that, and I want to be, I want to feel like I am a special person, that the person I am with enjoys being with me, and in return they show it. Not meaning physically, but other ways too. I need to know that someone wants me to be as happy as I want to make them.I feel like you want me around, but you don't want to put out the effort that would be involved with having a relationship. You enjoy what I give you and don't want to lose me, but you don't want to have to give back to me. A friendly relationship relieves you of the pressures of a romantic or intimate relationship. I think that is why you keep stressing being friends. That's fine if that is what you want. But you have to understand what friendship is. Friendship still involves giving and taking. You still call friends and you still hang out with friends. But friendship doesn't involve intimacy. I can't have you hugging me and kissing me. You can't expect us to spend the night together. Friends certainly don't have sex.

As far as intimacy goes, I don't do that with you because it's a need. I do that because I'm showing you in another way just how much I enjoy being with you, and having you in my life. When I hug you or kiss you, it's my way of showing you that I do in fact care about you, yes, as a friend but in the same token also a little bit more.

How do you want it? You have to make a decision. We can be friends or we can continue exploring a relationship. But if it is the relationship, I expect you to show me your feelings, show me what I mean to you. Don't just tell me when you are afraid I will leave you. I need to know it by your actions. I need to know that you respect my feelings and that you understand them. I need you to give a little of your life and time to me and not expect that I will do all of the work.

Do you understand what it takes to have a relationship? It is simple, . The things I do for you and the way I make you feel; give it back to me. Do for me what you enjoy me doing for you. Do something special. Think about what you would like me to do for you and do it for me. Think about what would make me smile and do it. But anything good involves a little work. Is it worth it to you? Is my relationship with you worth enough for you to put forth some effort to make me happy?

I can't continue seeing you and feel the way that I have been lately. You give me a mixture of extreme happiness along with confusion but is fine.You should see on my profile i told you i have do have one kid myself, my twin sister kids what would i have to call them ofcourse mine, thats how i treat people and same way i will treat your kids.I went through a time in my life where I felt worthless unloved, continuously searching for happiness. I wasn't getting along with my family, and my friends were all hating each other, leaving me stuck in the middle, stressfully trying to pull things together. But, you made me laugh this few days and forget everything that was going on in my life you became my escape to what constantly brought tears to my eyes.I have come to this conclusion you must have been an angel sent by God to help me grieve and become a strong willed woman because no one has ever been able to help me see the light. Clouds of darkness shadowed over me no matter what any other soul would say, but you make me smile with just your presence. You don't have to say a word; everything's okay when you're beside me. You know I thank God every day for the amazing people he has brought into my life because each and every one of them has changed my life in a very beautiful dramatic way. And I believe people are brought into your life for a reason, a way in which to guide you and help you see yourself. I like to call all those wonderful people my angels, my earthly angels. Andreas, you are one, and I thank you once again from the bottom of my heart. And though we may never be, just know you will always remain in my heart and your kids i have grown so much love for kids I dO Love alvin my son and i would want the same man to love him too alvin is my world.thats why i want to open up a Charity Organization as soon as i get my inheritance.

Lets start all over again like the first time you asked to start again lol. This time I have an understanding on what needs to be done and what makes you happy,but alas, we are only human, and as human we can't do that. But the next best thing that can be done, is let me do what I would do if I had that other option now. Let me love you as you should be loved and take care of you for the rest of your life, and to grow old together. To take care of you when you are sick or be there when you just need a shoulder thats what life should be,I am not giving up on you, and I don't ever want to. Fate will always be in our hands, and the future controlled by us. Let love be, and let's be happy together if God wish.

Thank You

Lisa

Good morning Lisa! I really had high hopes for this communication but I can see you are not serious. I hate this stupid love letter shit! Good Bye!

Quote:
Hello Orville

what did i say to make you mad at me ? is been long i got online so i thought i should drop you a letter why you upset with me

Not one word of that was written by you. It is total filth pasted from some kid letter site.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thats so wrong off you to judge people that way i took my time to write you all that and i was thinking about you really and was worried and i wanted us to start all over because i got time for us now am always on my computer ...yes i took some words from the sweet lovely love letter sites to put them together and present it to you sweet and lovely but i can see you dont like that am sorry if i hurt your feelings but experiencing how i feel about us

It is not wrong of me to know that those letters are stupid and not written by you. You took all of that from that site. If you want to really start over, write me a real mail using your words. I do not want to read any of that junk. Those fake letters are childish and do not apply to our conversation in any way.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now we are coming to an understanding.

Quote:
Please forgive me ..

Hello Orville
First i have to apologize for making you upset towards my letter am sorry please accept my apology but i must tell you this honestly that alvin my son makes a birthday cards, and some cards for lovely cards i must tell you i got some words from the love sites and then put mine on it .

Yes we have to start over is good you are been honest with me some men will take it in the heart and pretend you have proven to me the strong man you truely is, as partners trying to be one sure we will always argue but we will always settle it within us .

Write back to me if you have forgiven me ..you know is been long i never thought i could find some one like you thank you once more .
Lisa

Hello again dear! Thank you for taking the time to type me a mail using all of your own words. Please never do that other mess again. Now I can actually get to where I can learn of you and maybe even Alvin along the way.

I think it is nice that little man is a creative boy. Great for him and hope you encourage him in that. If he enjoys it, it should be supported and let him find his way with it and try different things.

I don't enjoy being mean as I was in previous mails but honest is the only way I know to be. I am very serious about what we might be working towards here and it makes me upset when a person does not show the same.

Let us leave this event in the past and begin anew! Sound fair?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for giving us a second Chance am glad we made it again , is fair yes i do want to let have a good life anything he wants to become in future ..you know the boys needs the dad to grow strong thats what alvin lacks for now and i do want him to have a good life and dont make mistakes in life.

Orville you know what makes the world a better when two partners can say sorry to eachother and maybe the world would have been a better place if people can say those two words Am Sorry .

Honesty , Truth , trust , caring , humbleness, kindness, love, this are the major keys to a successful marriage i do want that to become a part of us and am ready to begin a new Era with you a world of rest , i havent felt the way i did tonight you are lovely am proud of you and i promised to remain that way maybe i can get a bookshop to write sweet Novels for you .

Thank you

Good morning sexy Lisa! How are you and Alvin today? I know very well that a young man needs a father to guide and teach him things. I would be a complete mess if it weren't for my own. He taught me many things as a kid and helped me get through life after I returned from the war. It was a strange time when different things here in the State would make my Agent Orange start acting up.

Truth be told, the world would be a better place if people would learn those words and mean them when they are used. It certainly helps in a relationship when things are discussed and settled on the spot rather than letting them fester and saying nothing.

All of those words are a great start on what is needed in a marriage and there are so many more that get added as you get further into it. I am very ready to commit myself to making a relationship with you and Alvin. I see that he knows of me already. I think it is important for him to understand what is happening and what this could become. We need to find out what he thinks of us.

Do not worry about yesterday baby. It happened, it is over and we have moved past it. I am assured that it will not happen again. I am not sure which sweet feelings you are having of me but I think I have an idea and I must admit that I have them for you as well.

This came in while I am typing his mail so I will have to edit my reply.

Quote:
Hello My dearest
Good morning to you honey and how are you doing once again am sorry for yesterday the thought i hurt you keep coming to my heart i hate to hurt some one feelings please am sorry once more and thank you too for getting back to me i do understand no one is perfect, you are so kind and lovely , yes my word is my bone i will never hurt your feelings anymore i want us to have a good family where we will never fight and people will learn from us and know how lovely it is to have a good and peaceful home .

Yes alvin is creative and i really want him back to school , am helping him do some art work too thats why am looking on getting my inheritance so i can make him happy and start something good for him to learn more . Honey i must be honest with you last night have been hell to me because i found myself having that sweet feelings for you i do understand you are not mean is good for a man to be strong and thats what you are and i like that, i love honesty and patient and am praying hard that God helps us go through our dreams and plans in life tell me your plans for the future ?

Have a sweet day Honey God loves you i will say hi to alvin and i think he likes you i showed to him your pictures lol
Lisa

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Dearest Orville

Good day to you thanks for the letter honey , alvin is fine today and yesterday lol he is playing arround the compound with the neighbour kids , alvin never had some kids to talk to but i guess he is getting along now , yes he really need a good father like you he will be very happy he told me he wanted to play football with you and that got me smiling everytime i remember that lol , oh your dad must be a good father to bring you up that way if not you will not be strong for the war lol am glad i have a warlord as my partner and i pray things get better for us am glad you made it even when alot have gone to their graves you are still alive thats a miracle.

Baby relationships depends on God if its built on solid rock then it will last , i dont want to divorce i want a good marriage where the kids can learn good things as the kids learn bad from divorced parents , i will want alvin to learn good things from us we can be an example for the kids and make the world a better place , i do tell alvin everything that happens to me thats makes him strong and know good and evil , alvin dont like people easily but yours is kinda of strange to me lol i will have to talk to him tonight and see what he thinks about us ok honey.

Thanks so much for accepting my fault and letting go , it wont happen again even in the future lol but it can happen when am kissing your lips at the airport when i get off the plane lol hahahahh .

I will tell you one word i havent told anyone for a long time when next i write.

Yours

Good morning my love! How are you and my boy doing today? I think it's great he is having fun and making friends there. I will gladly play football with him but I think I need to know which kind he is talking about. I might have to get in shape to keep up with him. Fat old men like me do not get out and run around much but that will change when I have him around.

I am not about to marry if there may be a risk of divorce because I do want the lifelong commitment just as my parents had even though their marriage was truly strange. I am really surprised that dad stayed through everything because my mother was a mean and spiteful woman. I do not know what happened between them to cause it but they stayed together for life. I certainly do not want that kind of mean relationship. I want my kids brought up in a loving home.

When I get you in my arms at the airport and I am kissing you there will be no time for you to repeat those things. I do hope the word you will tell me is a good one!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks so much honey how is your day going i know is getting dark over there am sitting right in front of my computer watching a movie and thinking about you , and how you have thought me so much about life and feelings , you never might know that but i have learnt alot from you , i will beg of you for one thing please never let go of us for any reason because we have a future to pursue i will stand by you always no matter the condition and no matter the physical way you look ok fat or thin you are whom i want the heart of Gold shining so bright like a star that stands different among his mate.

Am sorry to hear about your mom but i dont mean to bring back the pass , let me be a wife , sister, mother , and friend and i hope you be the same for me Orville i must say this words to you is been long i say it to a man I DO LOVE YOU ORVILLE and am ready to make everything great and beautiful ..dont look at the distance we are because the seas and the oceans stands as a hindrance between us for now but is also a trial to show how much we truely can stand for eachother and a test for our love .

I will love to have that lovely kids you ever wanted and i want a peaceful home with you , please tell me what do you think we can do with the inheritance if we get it because i do believe what is mine is yours and what is yours is mine thats the way it should be have a sweet weekend is so cold here tonight i will hold my teddy bears tonight sweet dreams

Good morning sexy mama! How are you and Alvin doing today? My days are bright now that I have a family to look forward to. It is lonely going home at the end of the night but that will be different if we continue to work on this. I have no desire to let go of this so you need not worry but you must tell me of the football I am to play with our boy.

Honey, do not worry of bringing up the pass. It is exactly that and I really do not allow it to become a bother. It was both a good and bad example of life. I do not wish to have you as my sister or mother but you will become my friend, my lover, my wife.

I do not know anything of the inheritance you speak of and it belongs to you and Alvin. You may do as you wish with it whether it be putting it away for our family, using it for security later in life or whatever. It is not my place to say. I also believe the yours and mine become ours but this was meant for the two of you so you choose what you do with it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello sweethrt i know is late there and you will be in bed am here praying for you , alvin is doing fine thanks for accepting us as one family and i promise to be that supportive as we can hold hands and make a brighter future , i know how lonely it is to come home and there is no one to say welcome home i feel that pains too, loneliness kills morethan anything in the world , is much here in this country where i dont know anyone but for the reason i came here is for the future to be better, honey you know am just a woman and i cant take care of my inheritance all by myself thats why i need you baby you are the man as the holy book says women are weaker vessel so a man is the head of the family , i will need you to think of what we need to invest on when we get the inheritance i dont know much about business and investment .

Thanks for not letting go as i do know nothing good comes easily , yes we can have a football team like 12 kids even if you want that hahahahah lol, i will be that true wife, lover, and friend you ever wanted i grow up without having some one to tell me how much he loves or show caring to me all i need is true love from you and do anything that will put a smile on my face no matter what it is .

Baby my inheritance is worth about 15million usd my dad left me that when he died i was in New York schnectady , mom and dad was separated dad works for an oil firm and travels alot, he fell from a building and died is so painful when i heard of that so i had to come here in London to get intouch with Barr. Garry White thats the family lawyer incharge of all documents for my inheritance and then i was showed the documents and Will that dad wrote on the WILL that the inheritance should only be released to me when i get a good man to love and be with, i dont know why dad did that but i guess he was because of my last relationship which didnt end well since then i have been stuck here till we be together and get my inheritance that means i have to let Garry know about you if you want.

Baby what will you be doing today is weekend ohh wish am there to have a sweet dinner with you and you will take me to some nice places, tell me some places you would like to take me to cant wait baby ..please do know that if we get to be together as one family what is mine is yours and vice versa .

Love you

Good morning sexy mama! How are my wife and son doing today. Enjoying the weekend I hope. Loneliness does a lot of things to a person. Occasionally it is good but it depends on the person and the reason. I might be lonely and unhappy but it also forces me to do something to change that for myself and not rushing into bad relationships.

Honey, I am not going to have those fake bible sayings about women being weaker. Whoever wrote that was a damned fool. You are more than capable of handling your money. That belongs to you and Alvin so you do as you choose with it. I would appreciate not reading any more about that if you don't mind. Money always screws things up. I don't mind helping with ideas or such but this is not an appropriate conversation at this time.

I might need to take you up on that football team just to keep up with Alvin. Maybe I would be able to beat him if I have most of our kids helping me.

Honey there are many places we will have to visit. First I will have to take my wife and son to my job for everyone to meet. Aside from this there are many places to visit here in the state. The ocean, Hollywood, San Francisco. There are zoos, museums all kinds of things for kids and I think we will have to discuss restaurant issues. I am not sure what you and Alvin like to eat.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lazy lad come up with this mail somehow, likely cobbled from others, and quotes his own sign off.

Quote:
Hello Honey good morning sir how was your night lol i hope fine i dreamt about you last night i was so tired after i got back from church i couldnt get online am sorry about that i hope you had a nice weekend , .

I do understand you about the monetary issues ..i just wanted you to know you got a strong woman who can stand by you anytime ..i just need us to hold hands and build a good future please i dont need you talking to any other woman lets be focus so we can work things together and be happy ...i miss you so much last night than other days lol is cold here and i guess is same over there baby i want to wake up in my next world to see you close to me and holding you so tight.

i miss you so much alvin said he will give you 20goals lol hahahaha and i cant wait to watch you all play in our new home we will buy when we get the inheritance baby , i will be the coach lol hahah i will give the yellow and red cards lol

honey i do want us to visit arround the world like paris , i heard is lovely there i cant wait to go on vacation with you my love , i will make you your sweet first meal that will be lovely to your health .

Baby i do want to open a resturant baby i need you to help look out for a space and also i want us to own a car sales shop ...i really want to invest for the kids in future so they wont suffer any more i have seen alot of kids go through pains here sometimes i feel bad about that and i wish i can help now thats why am planing to open up a Charity Organization what you think about that honey .

am going to see Barrister Garry White the family lawyer will be back when you wake up my love good dreams

Love you babe
Lisa

Good morning my sexy mama! How are my wife and son today? I missed you yesterday but I understand that you were tired after your church stuff. I hope the dreams you had while you rested were wonderful and about us. If you red carded me in that dream it is not fair. (I have no idea what that even means)

How many points do I need to win the game? I might need more than 20, and a bicycle to keep up with him. Will you cheat for me if I kiss you before the game starts? I have a feeling I may need help and lots of it. Can you make him play blindfolded? I might stand a chance then.

Baby, you need not worry of other women. I do talk to some here at work and even a few ladies that I know on somewhat friendly terms, of course the girl that calls me daddy and her mother but none of them are getting the conversations that you and I have. I am not looking to have them for a wife.

I would love to do some traveling with you and my boy, and would love to see you succeed in business. I am not real sure you would succeed in the restaurant business in this area. You may try if you like but I would not think it a good idea. There are so many of them here already and the big chains really try to push out smaller mom and pop shops. I am a big supporter of the smaller diners but I am only one person.

As for charities darling, I think you should wait until you are here and come to know the things we do. We do a lot of charity work within our business and our inner circle that you could only understand once you come to know it. Perhaps you will have ideas we do not and maybe can expand on it to make something more of it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my sweetest apple how was your night i hope fine i heard of the tornado that hit Oklahoma baby i hope you are ok and not your state that got me thinking all night but i was so tired to write until this morning i slept off on my computer i had to do some paper work for the inheritance,can wait to come over there with your son to meet you and be with you because that is always my dream to sleep and wake up with the man i truely love,i will be so happy starting my life with you and end with,we need to make plans for the future of our kids,what are you plans and the business you know will be very good to invest on,you are the head of the house and what ever you say stands,love you so much baby.
your love

Good afternoon my sexy little peach! How are you and my son today? The tornado in Oklahoma is very bad and it appears to have been very destructive. There was clips of it on the news last night. Oklahoma is halfway across the country from me so we are safe from the disaster that community is facing.

Baby, you must have had a hard day if you fell asleep at the computer. I will be glad when you and my son are home, that will not be happening. I would have to carry you to our bed. We would really need to discuss my idea in person. I will have to find out your feelings for what I think would be a good business.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my honey pie how are you doing i hope fine did you dream about me last night and am glad that your states wasnt affected yes i heard on the news it killed about 51 persons i am glad you are ok baby i think this feelings is killing me so much am thinking of holding you right now baby i need to talk to you every momement of the day can you please look for a mean to get a yahoo messenger downloaded on your computer i need to hold on to you ..you have become the wind that takes away my sorrow.

I cant wait to kiss you as soon as i get off from plane i will kiss you in the public , i cant wait to come home tired and you take my feet off the ground and lay me in beds and get me into warm shower and go make sweet slow lovemaking on a waterbed have you slept on that before lol hahahahha ?

i truely want to let you know that Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving man, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I love you, you mean alot to me i dont care how we met or the impossibility of meeting but one thing i know we will be happy together .

I have cherished every moment since the day we met. I love you more and more everyday. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make the perfect husband and wife team, and I cannot wait to bring kids into our world, and hopefully a baby boy one day. We are going to have an amazing life together raising a family. All of our dreams are coming true, baby,I just cant wait to love our new home we will buy when we get our inheritance and want to thank you so much for making it possible for us to live in such a wonderful world in your heart I and alvin! Don’t worry about the times that when things are not working for you now i know the difficulties you might be facing emotionally or whatsoever I know that we can make it through and get to that place where we’ll have all we ever wanted. Look how much we have already! We have so much to be thankful for! We will just continue to lean on each other, loving and supporting one another with all of the love we have, and we will be just fine.

Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.

Love you i will kiss alvin too for you

Good morning my sexy mama! How are my wife and son today? I certainly thought of you last night as I do every night when I arrive home wishing you were both there waiting for me to walk in the door.

The disaster in Oklahoma is terrible. There was one in Texas a week or so before that one and another state, I think Louisiana. Nature can be a dangerous thing. I hate to say there is a good thing about these events but you really see those communities come together to help one another.

I will never care where we might be, if I feel like kissing my girl I am going to. I do not care what other people might think or say about it. I will carry you off to the shower or to bed any time you like my dear. I enjoy making love in the shower and just being with my girl in there washing one another.

I think of our future together also and really cannot wait to see our children. I know they will be beautiful like their mother. It is going to be a lot of fun to raise our family. I look forward to having a son around.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello baby how are you doing good morning to you i havent been online because my internet got disconnected i just got back from church and went to a neighbours place to talk to you i hope you are ok i miss you all hope you go to church have a sweet day love and a lovely weekend what are your plans for the weekend

write back

Good morning my sexy mama! How are my wife and son today? I am glad you are back to me now, I was wondering what happened to you. It seems you enjoyed the church thing but I do not waste my time with things I don't believe in. I am here in the shop doing a few tuneups to try and get more bikes out the door before the rush tomorrow.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello honey how are you doing i got my internet back baby i think we need to plan on how to meet you seems not to write me that much anymore i do miss you every day of my life i want you to tell how we can make this work so we can meet maybe next week

Good morning sexy mama! How are my wife and son doing? Honey, I don't say much because you haven't said much more than a few sentences this whole week. I understand that you used the neighbors connection last time but you have your own back now and still don't really say much.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello baby hope we can chat now please try and get a yahoo messenger i do want to chat with you i got my internet back now we got to make this work

Good afternoon baby! How are you and my boy? I do not and will not have or even try to get any yahoo. There is nothing special about that place. You have had your internet back for over a week now with no mail to me honey. Why? I have missed you and this is not a nice thing to do to me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my love , how are you doing and that of your health ..alvin our son is doing fine baby am so sorry i got the internet back but computer start kicking me off i just got it done yestday please forgive me i miss you alot more than you ever thought ..you mean alot to me sometimes i worry why we are not together uptil now so i can take good care of you ..i miss you please no matter what you are going through have in mind it will be ok i love you and i understand you dont want to go on yahoo is ok i love you hope to read back from you .

Your love

Good morning sexy! How are you and Alvin? I have really missed you but I am glad I have you back now. no need to be sorry for things you don't control, it was just confusing when I was not reading mails from you other than wanting that yahoo mess.

Did you and my son enjoy your weekend? I was just here in the shop trying to get more work done.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello love how are you doing havent heard from you are ok baby i think we got to fix on meeting in person

Good afternoon honey. How are you and Alvin today? I had mailed you the other day after getting yours. Are you not finding my messages?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep seeing this ignat in the chat side so I dropped in yesterday with

Baby, why do you ignore me now? Have you found someone else? I have watched you pop in and out with not one word for weeks. WHY?

Quote:
ello hun
good day to you and how are you doing and that of your weekend ...i never forgot about you but i thought about this and i understand it wasnt taking us to another level since you hardly answer any of my questions and things i write to you are not answered directly instead you hide from the questions.

is not easy to find some one what matters is building that some one to something you want in life if you do want us to become one lets get to meet in person lets plan and work together to achieve that .

hope you went to church have a nice weekend and try and get a yahoo messenger is more easy am always there
lisa

Good afternoon dear. I am not sure what to make of your mail today. I have never avoided any question you asked of me. In fact our last few mails were only about your internet connection so I am not sure you are clear on our conversations. You must be speaking to someone else because you and I used to write longer mails to one another and talk of most everything. I guess if you believe what you said in that message then I should wish you and Alvin all the best and hope you are happy with your new man. It certainly wasn't me avoiding your questions.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My lover
Good morning to you here and good evening to you over there ..you dont know how much you have touched my heart so much ..you are one of the greatest thing that has happened to me i know you are scared to do things because of your past but dont ...it takes risk sometimes in life to do things sorry about me not been online to talk to you ,please stop talking to any stranger they are the ones doing that to you they make you not remember what i do send you i sent you letters asking you to lets us plan on how to meet that is what i want but there was nothing like that in your last email responding to my request so i thought you just read and dont go with the letters ...lets be focus on ourself even if i dont get online i know that you are still in my heart and there is no day that will pass by that i wont be online for you till we meet .

Meeting is one thing i would like us to talk about and get to plan i think every one arround me knows about you even your face is on my desktop i do love you and i mean it when i say i love you

i will be always here for u till the day we will meet and i hope soon

Good morning darling. How are you and Alvin today? I see that you believe me to somehow have some problem with my past to deal with but I assure you there is no truth in that idea. I have no woman issues that bother me at all.

Nobody is making me forget things dear. I recall those mails but they also came with demands for me to get yahoo which I will not do. You had also told me your connection was bad so making plans with all of those problems would have been a waste. i just chose to wait until you were back on here then we could sort out that issue.

Now we should discuss this and get things lined out.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello baby good evening to you i understand all you wanted and that you cant get online is ok ..i wish to let you know that i and alvin have been worried about things not getting well with us over here as they are threatening to cancel funds baby i talk to Garry my family lawyer and he said if we get to be together that we will get our inheritance fast without delays then we can start a good life bby .

i cant stay another weeks without you i wish to be in your arms soon so we can start all we have planned ..i want to have dinner with you and make investment for our kids and more.

Baby lets plan to meet are you ready and we can do things together like couples where you can get the half amount of the plane ticket and i will get the other half is that ok by you let me know as thats the best way couples should do things i love you and alvin loves you more

Good morning my love! How are you and Alvin today? I do not understand what you are talking about when you say they are cancelling funds. That makes no sense to me. Who is they and what funds?

I don't know anything about this Garry person but you don't rush into any marriage on the words of a shyster. It sounds like he's blowing hot air if you ask me baby. It is one thing for us to plan this for the good of the family but quite another doing it because some idiot says you will get something faster. That is nonsense and he knows it.

If you want to live a good and happy life it is best that you get the money thoughts out of here and concentrate on the relationship instead. People that are lazy, greedy and ignorant marry for money.

I don't mind paying half the fare baby but we have not yet checked on any of that. I don't know what all is needed here.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello love

Good morning to you baby and how are you please i will need your cellphone # so i can call you and we can talk it over bby and here is also mine +44 70319 , i must say alvin and i have been managing for now things are not ok until i be in your arms my love sometimes at night i think and dream about us lets make this right is so painful we are not in eachother hands i dont want you loose me neither do i want to loose you ..it will be a regret if we loose eachother , i think planing to meet is the most wonderful thing we will experience and have time to plan our life and do more things lol .

I must tell you this now my love since i havent told you because i wanted to know how much love you got for me now you have proven to me love still exist and i am all yours for now please dont break my heart i have given all my heart to you and now alvin knows about you as his dad to be and everyone does i want to love you and spend the rest of life with you and even in the past alot of things have happened to each of us but now we will still got hope and faith to continue life and now we are lucky partners to meet at this time to start life all over again.

When my dad died i was called upon over here in UK manchester to recieve my inheritance which my dad willed to me that was how i got to UK and when i got here i had to pay my flight to get here hoping i get the inheritance but i was showed all the documents written and signed by my last dad , which wrote PAY TO MY DAUGHTER WHEN SHE SETTLES DOWN WITH A GOOD MAN OF HER CHOICE. boldly written on the document i dont understand why dad did that but i think it was because of my last relationship which didnt go well bby my inheritance is worth about fifteen million us dollars that has been my only hope of surviving ..i want us to get it and buy a new house and also invest with it you know i dont know much about business and cant control such hugh amount of money since am a woman all i want is your love and for the rest of life to promise to make me happy .

I love you and i am not ready for us to loose eachother , am glad you think the same for us and i feel so protected been with you , Garry is just letting us know things baby he just sent me a letter informing me that the security company wrote him and threatening to cancel the funds because it has been there since last year as they want to close the file for that batch of beneficiaries since mine have been there for sometime now, Garry is a widower and a practising christian he just wants to help us so nothing happen to my inheritance i hope you understand .

Yes baby i want to have a good life with you and am glad that you dont love me for the reason of this inheritance that you have proven to me along time and now some men will but you are different and i love you for whom you are ..i will concentrate on you and you alone i love you baby you mean the world to me without you am not complete you are my better half , i have live like this without the inheritance so i can leave even if you want me to forget it is ok as long as money cant buy life , happiness and not even kids of our own

Baby i will check on the airlines to know how it will cost to do that please send me your full name and address and the closest airport to you so i will check and also i need to get my passport renewed it will take 2 days love you bby i love you

Love you too bby

Good morning my love! How are you and Alvin doing this weekend? I am looking forward to having you as my wife and Alvin as my son and I am sure once we make sure Alvin is okay with it, then we might have another child or two together. It will be very nice to have such a sweet and lovely wife waiting for me in our bed to hold you tight.

I am not bothered by things that have happened in the past. I have no anger for any woman in my past, they were great ladies and there is no reason for me to harbor resentment.

My details that you asked for are

<details snipped>

is my number.

I do not care if the shyster Garry is a practising christian or whatever he might be. That means absolutely nothing to me. I do not care anything about that and I don't want to read anything more about your money. It is meant for you and Alvin so you deal with that all by yourself, I want nothing to do with it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello baby here is the way you can dial the # to reach me ok and also you need to get an international calling card to call out you can go to the grocery and request for it is easy love you 0094470

Quote:
Hi dear , thanks for the message i did had a splendid weekend, Alvin is will be fine with us having another child but i pray it girl this time because i have always want share with, I have got the details but its happen to to be the local airport i have look up the international airport which is closer to you and i have look up flight from heathrow to Fresno airport that is the international Bakersfield , and below is the flight schedules, And i have estimated it to USD it is $1,835.77 , You can find the Schedules below, I will be looking forward to your response Love You more

Select flights
Your selection
Searched
From London(Heathrow Airport)
To Fresno(Yosemite Intl.)
1 adult
Economy Class
Selected dates
Departure: Sun 14 Jul 13
Do you need more time?
Do you need more time?
Take an option on a flight and fare for 1 to 14 days.
For GBP 15.00
Time to think
Customer support

Contact KLM Service Centre

Frequently asked questions

Where can I find live departure and arrival times?
Where can I find a map of all KLM destinations with prices?
Can I track flights on the KLM website?

London (Heathrow Airport) - Fresno (Yosemite Intl.) - One way
Departure Sun 14 Jul 13
Modify your search

11 Jul 13
From 1,192
12 Jul 13
From 1,192
13 Jul 13
From 1,219
14 Jul 13
From 1,232
15 Jul 13
From 1,900
16 Jul 13
From 1,219
17 Jul 13
From 1,192

Departure Sun 14 Jul 13
Show flights
Price Departure Arrival Travel time Operated by Flight number
GBP 1,232
07:10 London (LHR)
09:25 Paris (CDG)
16h45
Air France
AF1081

10:50 Paris (CDG)
13:40 Salt Lake City
Delta Air Lines
AF8990

15:11 Salt Lake City
15:55 Fresno
Skywest Dba Delta Connection For Delta A
AF9104
Please note: only 3 seat(s) available at this price
Details

Show all flights
Taxes, surcharges and booking fee included (credit card surcharge may apply).

Next day
Lowest price on this page

Convert amount with the Currency Converter
Total price for 1 adult
GBP 1,231.04

Good morning my sexy mama! How are you and Alvin doing today? I had kind of wondered why you wanted the local airfield and honestly I would rather you look at prices to LA. It is a much better city and I know all of the good food stands there. I don't really care to visit Fresno, it's just not a city I know much about.

I am sure the cost will be very similar I just need you to check it please and let me know for sure.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my husband good evening to you bby is nice to read from you honey alvin and i is fine i will be so happy and more happier been in your arms soon my husband i have nothing doing here right bby i love you so much i miss you baby i check on the flight to LA and it will cost 1,276 pounds which is about 1,900$ baby here is the info and how was your weekend yes the cost is almost similar my love .

Alvin our son is waitting to see you i told him baby that we are leaving soon he is so happy baby i hope you keep some thing good for me and cook something for me to eat because i will so tired when i get home it will take about 14hrs to get to LA love you baby your wife kelly

London (Heathrow Airport) - Los Angeles (Los Angeles Intl.) - One way
Departure Tue 16 Jul 13
Modify your search

13 Jul 13
From 1,276
14 Jul 13
From 1,276
15 Jul 13
From 1,276
16 Jul 13
From 1,276
17 Jul 13
From 1,236
18 Jul 13
From 1,236
19 Jul 13
From 1,236

Departure Tue 16 Jul 13
Show flights
Price Departure Arrival Travel time Operated by Flight number
GBP 1,307
06:30 London (LHR)
09:00 Amsterdam
13h25
KLM
KL1000

09:50 Amsterdam
11:55 Los Angeles
KLM
KL0601
Details

GBP 1,320
07:10 London (LHR)
09:25 Paris (CDG)
13h55
Air France
AF1081

10:30 Paris (CDG)
13:05 Los Angeles
Air France
AF0066
Details

GBP 1,307
08:40 London (LHR)
11:05 Amsterdam
14h00
KLM
KL1002

12:40 Amsterdam
14:40 Los Angeles
KLM
KL0603
Details

GBP 1,276
09:05 London (LHR)
13:18 Atlanta
17h08
Delta Air Lines
KL6139

16:30 Atlanta
18:13 Los Angeles
Delta Air Lines
KL8018
Details

GBP 1,276
09:45 London (LHR)
13:05 Detroit
15h20
Delta Air Lines
KL6079

15:20 Detroit
17:05 Los Angeles
Delta Air Lines
KL5056
Details

GBP 1,276
10:15 London (LHR)
13:14 New York (JFK)
16h35
Delta Air Lines
KL6104

15:30 New York (JFK)
18:50 Los Angeles
Delta Air Lines
KL5308
Details

GBP 1,276
12:30 London (LHR)
15:32 Minneapolis
15h13
Delta Air Lines
KL6001

17:45 Minneapolis
19:43 Los Angeles
Delta Air Lines
KL7130
Details

GBP 1,276
12:50 London (LHR)
17:18 Atlanta
16h07
Delta Air Lines
KL6085

19:10 Atlanta
20:57 Los Angeles
Delta Air Lines
KL5808
Details

GBP 1,276
13:05 London (LHR)
16:00 New York (JFK)
19h17
Delta Air Lines
KL6006

21:00 New York (JFK)
00:22Los Angeles
Delta Air Lines
KL5620
This flight arrives 1 day later.
Details

GBP 1,276
14:25 London (LHR)
18:46 Atlanta
17h12
Delta Air Lines
KL6109

21:55 Atlanta
23:37 Los Angeles
Delta Air Lines
KL5600
Details

GBP 1,470
16:00 London (LHR)
18:15 Paris (CDG)
13h40
Air France
AF1781

19:10 Paris (CDG)
21:40 Los Angeles
Air France
AF0076
Details

Show all flights

Next day
Lowest price on this page

Convert amount with the Currency Converter
Total price for 1 adult
GBP 1,275.09

Good morning my love! How are you and Alvin today? Thank you for checking the new destination and price. Could you please get me the bank account information for the agent to send the transfer to?

My weekend was spent here at work baby. When you and my son get home I will be spending them with you. I can certainly make you something to eat when we get home or we can stop at a cafe if you are not too tired. I know it's a long flight so it might be best if I put a slab of ribs in the smoker that will be ready when we get home. A quick pea salad or something to go with it is quick and easy enough to make.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does Rappers Delight come to mind here? I have it on vinyl.

Quote:
Hello my sugarhill good evening to you and how is your day going i miss you all day and night am glad that i will be in your arms real soon my husband life without you means nothing to me you are my better half i cant wait to see alvin have a good life am glad you got great plans for us bby i love you and you mean the world to me i remember when we first met i never knew i will be this way the sweet and humble way you have treated me you have made me what i am today and made me a good and caring mother to alvin .

May God continue to bless you as you put smile on our faces i can see the smile on alvin he is so happy to be home and i told him all you said you were going to prepare for us when we get home yes baby i will be so tired wish you can let me rest that night lol but No i dont think lol i will love to be in your arms and you get me into the shower and wash me up and bring me slowly to the room and make sweet love to me i cant wait any longer i know by this time in 2-3days i will be right in your arms my love .i love you and i will make you happy all the rest of our life am glad we will have a good family and good kids .

Here is the bank account of the agent she made all my flight so she will get it done faster..i got all my stuff packed right now baby i am waitting.

Name...Donna L
Bank Name...Bank Of America
Account Number....000112
Routing Number...0631

Bank address
Branch & ATM - 0.76 miles
Rosemont
5655 N Orange Blossom Trl
Orlando FL 32810

Love you so much
Your wife

Hello again my sexy girl! How is my family? I must admit that I am not looking forward to the soccer games I am going to end up losing but I really can't wait to be with our baby boy just having fun. Are you going to help me cheat some if I give you lots of kisses?

Baby, I will certainly want you well rested before we do anything. I got to thinking it might be best if we order Chinese or something for you and Alvin when we get home so you can settle in before the food gets there. It is a lot faster than what I thought of and if something happens with your flight the food would burn.

I don't think 2-3 days is realistic but soon is a better theory. It takes about 3 days for payments to reach our supplier in Texas. I think this may be different given the distance baby.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hey bby good morning i am so worried i havent heard from you ..i told everyone i will be leaving soon ..please let me know things love you donna is waitting cant wait to make you proud alvin too love you my love

Quote:
Hello honey good morning to you and how was your night i want you to always have it in mind that Valuing a relationship is not merely done by seeing each other everyday. What counts is how much in our busy lives we remember each other.
Everything you do for me reassures me that I am appreciated. I want you to know that you mean so much to me. From the first day we met, you were determined to get to know me. At first, I was skeptical about you because of your persistence, but you quickly grew on me. I want you to know that every moment we’ve spent together since that first day holds a special place in my heart. I was afraid at first that if I let you in I’d regret it, but I haven’t regretted a single moment. I trust you, and I know you’ll be there for me no matter what. I trust that you’ll be faithful to me and that you won’t hurt my heart. You tell me how you want only the best for me. You tell me how beautiful I am. You tell me how you love every curve of my body. You just make me feel extra special; make me feel a sense of warmth inside. I want you to know that I love you for this! I love you for being so caring and genuine. I love you for everything you’ve done for me. I love you for the happiness and joy you bring to my life. I love you for you! We don’t even need to talk to communicate with each other. By just being together, holding hands, or cuddling, we can sense each other’s thoughts and inner feelings. I want you to know that I want the best for you as well. I want you to succeed and I want all your dreams and fantasies to come true. I know that in me you see a young woman full of kindness, understanding, and compassion. A young woman with an open-heart. A young woman who puts a smile on your face everyday. I will be that woman who’s there for you just as you’re there for me, the one who encourages you through life’s ups and downs. But ultimately, I want to be the woman who is your everything. Not an hour goes by that I don’t think about you. You have brought so much joy to my life and you give me so much to look forward to when I wake up every morning. I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate you and I can never tell you enough that “I LOVE YOU!”

Love always,

Good morning my love! How are you and my son doing today? I wrote to you a few days ago and had no word back until now. I wasn't sure what was happening there. I just figured you and my boy were getting things ready and saying your good byes to everyone.

I am not sure what that other mail you sent me was but it isn't your words.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello love
good morning my love please where are you miss you so much baby never heard from you tell me are you leaving me this way so i can hold my heart because is tearing apart omg you have made me cry and i cant even stand in the midst of my friends anymore because i told them i was leaving to meet my man pls baby dont go prove them wrong i love you and alvin too love you have a good life as i await for your return if no return then i know is my DESTINY
love always

Good morning my sexy girl! How are you and my son today? I have not gone anywhere baby, you have not written me anything since Friday. I thought you had just taken the money and run away. I don't like it when you get silent. What have you and my boy been doing?

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic