SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Josie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Josiemodel pic user

Quote:
HEY DERRICK! ITS ME JOSSIE,MY PICS, ARTS DONE BY ME AND ALL MORE ABOUT ME..............

Hello Derrick!

Thanks for the mail you sent to me and to stat with, whats your full name? as mine are Jossie Manos aged 31 yrs old and you? I am so glad to read from you and like your concern and want to know how possibly we could meet so soon when am done here with the contest of winning the $1m contact! .... Well, to know more about me , Well am the only child of my parents ,and lived with my dad until he died some years back in a fire outbreak as the house cut fire and he got Burnt in the house we stayed there in Lomita La, USA..I have never had chance to be with my mum, cos she left my dad since i was Just only 2 yrs old , I work as an artist...Deal with artworks stuffs as My dad taught me everything i knew about artwork job... I'm a lady with a joyful character, independent, optimistic, respectful, sensual and attractive. I like going to beaches, camping ,watching movies, dinners , clubs and listening to musicals as hobbies ,My favorite sports are Football, basketball.....

My last dating was really horrible....My last ex boy friend was a Drug addict and since i caught him,i have vowed not to be with him..Cos he has really hurt my feelings and heart cos i was really honest to him instead....Now so much cautious looking for my Mr right .someone to love and will love me back same way without any hinderance of any kind. I like kids but got none but i really want a new family one day!. I live alone right now lodging in an hotel here on my Business trip as I have been to Spain, Holland, Italy, Mexico and now In some place In west Africa Nigeria to attend $1m artwork contest to win the contract as we started with 20 professional artists which am proud been among the last 4 now after 16 artists have been screened out,I will really like to know u better ,if you respond back to my message...You will see some pix of me and arts done by me...and also I’m EXTREMELY busy so I’m not looking to move too fast , but if sparks fly then so be it .…I don’t have much time for or interest in the "traditional singles scene" so I decided to give this a try. Besides, I have a few friends who have had good experiences. I At the present time am single and completely unattached. And “No” I have nothing to hide. I stand 5'11, 180lbs. I am often told that I look very pretty. I don't think I look like that either as I think too much Younger than my age as i was told by my dad that my mum got a baby face...just another
light-skinned sister...lol. I receive the most compliments on my eyes and my thoughtfulness. I consider myself very versatile and I have to be because I have friends and business associates of all races, ages and socio-economic backgrounds. I'm very laid-back and down-to-earth. I'm also very old-fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment of men. Ironically, I find that many men I encounter don't call lately, my business has kept me from getting out much, but in general I don't have a problem meeting men but i want to meet the right man who will commit been together and have a blissful life together when am done here as am ready to share my everything with my right man, I am still single and dont have a boyfriend or a soul mate. I need one and I Hope to be you. However, meeting the right man has been somewhat challenging. I guess I'm seeking the proverbial "entire package"-handsome, brains, pleasant disposition, morals, compassionate heart and ethics. You certainly appear to fit that mold. First and foremost I’m looking for a man with the potential and desire to become my “BEST FRIEND” because I believe that is the foundation for a lasting relationship. I will be waiting to read back from you with some more about you and some more of your pics too!

Cheers with luv please email me if Interested In me!

May as well change things a bit for Derrick. One of the pix he sent gave me an idea

Good morning Josie! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Thank you for the photos of you and your artwork. You are a very sexy lady and talented as well. You could not have possibly known this about me before but I really love a woman with nice feet and yours are very sexy.

You look spectacular in your pink underwear. It really brings out your eyes but honestly your feet caught my attention immediately in that picture. I hope you won't think it is a bad thing that I would want to touch, lick and kiss them.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick, How are you doing today"? I Hope our loving daughter and 2 kids are doing good with you? And i must thank you for keeping in
touch with me as am also really new to this and hope You will be real and true with me because i am getting to like you too and I am so sorry if i SOUNDED blunt,Just want to tell you how open minded and straight forward I am and want you to know more about myself and what i like and enjoy doing with or for my man lol, Hope it maybe you , because am praying so, because we have so much in common and i think it will be nice to
have you someday In My arms as soon as am done here with the $1m artwork contest that am attending here in West Africa Nigeria.....

You’re on my mind while in the gallery and had to rush back to the hotel that am lodging here. There is so much for the two of us to share—a life full of questions and a world full of answers. I know we’ve read each other’s profiles, but I thought I’d try to add a bit more. Integrity means a lot to me. Like I said before, I tend to gravitate towards strong-minded, open-hearted people who know what they want from life and what they can give to the world.
I’m wanting to know more about the fun side of your life--can you enjoy simple silliness on occasion? I can tell you that I love things like taking a walk on a warm summer night and running under the nearest sprinkler or having a snowball fight by an outdoor hot tub in the winter. Are you a dreamer? Do you like to think outside of the box?
What are things you absolutely refuse to live without? For material things, I would say music. For intangible things, I’d say the relationships in my life- with kids and hopefully a lifetime partner that we will be happy together for the rest of our lives. I want to be a team again My friends would describe me variously as...smart, funny, inscrutable, loving, easy to talk to, dependable, kind, honest, loyal, avenging of those who can’t fend for themselves, joyful, serene, intense, and absolutely original. Just like women’s best friend, lol.I’m not beyond indulging myself with simple pleasures—buying flowers for the house on a winterly day, going out for a massage or pedicure. I’d love it if you enjoy pampering yourself once in awhile and indulging me when I do kind things for you—not for a particular reason like a birthday or holiday, but because I want to cherish you for who you are in my life. From talking to you, I think you’re a man who is grounded and balanced, yet enjoys indulging your spirit
I believe that life has no limits when it comes to life of the mind and affairs of the heart. I know that if we take a chance on one another, there will be times of distance, purely because of where we each live. That’s OK. I have plenty to occupy my time and you do as

well. It’s all a matter of building trust and can you have your profile deleted from the dating site we meet each other and which Other dating sites did you got your profile? I really hope you are ready to take a leap of faith to give this a try if you are ready to settle down with a lady like me and do let me know which country and state Precisely are you at the moment and where really are you from? as I am presently in some place in Lagos Nigeria which am really from United states of America by Birth but got no place called home there anymore as the house we stayed there got Burnt as my dad died in the House! Its really a tragic experience for me! i am not after money as money, Gold, Topaz, diamond and silver cant buy me true love as am ready to come meet you with the $1m as soon as am done here and really happy been among the last 4 and the next contest will be coming up tomorrow , i hope and pray to be among the last 3 as 1 out of us 4 left will be out..
Well, I hope you’ve gotten more rest than I have. My mind is spinning!
A gentle hug and a soft kiss.i will be glad if you can tell me little more about you too as I want to thank you for liking my foot. i like you too and love your pics with passion....

Hello again Josie! There is no need to apologize if you believe you were blunt. I prefer that to people that would beat about the dingleberry bush but cannot say what is on their mind.

I can only hope that I might be your man for now but only time will tell whether that comes true or not. I think you can tell from my message to you that I am a very blunt person also. I say exactly what is on my mind no matter who like or dislikes it. I thought it might be important for you to know that I find a girls feet to be an incredible turn on. Just seeing yours in the picture makes me wonder how you will look in stockings and high heels.

If you stick with me long enough for us to get to know all about one another you will see any and all of my personality come out in our mails. I hate to type a bunch of nonsense opinions about myself. They are meaningless really. It is more important the things that you find in me as we communicate.

I am very ready to settle down with the right woman and I truly hope that will be you. I live in the US in a state called California. I have been here almost all my life.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geebus!! Another one. You must really be a toolpusher to have all the time you need for your laddetts.

Quote:
dingleberry bush
You smooth talker you, No wonder you get all the hot ones. Laughing

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am laid up on disability now with all the cancer mess. I may as well use the time to pester the deserving.

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Sorry to hear that, NV. Hope treatment works out.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks Capone. For the most part treatment has been successful. I am doing my followup stuff now.

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick! I am always happy reading back from you and I am writing you this letter to tell you how much you mean to me, and to thank you for coming into my life. You are something I never thought could exist for me. You are one of the best things that has happened in my life, and I don't regret being with you as I Just cant wait to get done with the contest and Hopefully win it to come and meet you to start a new life together.
I have been through many relationships, and did really take them seriously. I was used and played by a guy who I really loved. So I decided not to love again as I dont want to play guys the same way that guy once played me. I was not a bitch and will never ever be one because most men on here asked for more of your pics until they will finally ask you to send them nude pics and note that am not a prostitute and have my Integrity to protect and since then I have not been online but just took a leap of faith to see if i can see the right man now and hope you will be the lucky man as you happened, you came into my life and stole my heart from the day I saw you on your profile and hope you wount hurt me or let me down as am ready to share my everything with you if you can be there for me morally , advising me on what to do about life as i need a future partner because am ready to share my heart, body and soul with my right man.
At first I was confused, didn't really know what I wanted, I didn't know if I would want to take a chance again and actually take you seriously. So, I decided to come close to you as a friend and find out who you truly were and what you were like. You seemed cool, nice and funny some things I really liked in a guy. So I took a chance and got with you.
In the beginning, things didn't seem that well, I actually had my doubts about you. I wasn't sure you were actually taking me seriously. But, it was too late to look back; I had already fallen for you since the day I met you online and I wasn't really looking forward to giving up too soon. I tried so hard to have you, I wasn't going to let you go so easily!
Well, time has passed and I have discovered new things and a new me. You have truly changed me. Still, in a way, I'm scared 'cause I am actually growing a true feeling inside my heart which I just cant explain, but I know it's there waiting for you to come and uncover it. I truly don't know what your feelings are but I don't want to force you in telling me what you don't feel towards me. I would want to receive love and trust from you when you truly mean it. All I ask from you is to show me you care and not hide anything, to also have trust in me the way I do in you.
Love always,

Good evening baby girl! I think we have all been through those relationships that did not work out for us. Regardless of the reasons we cannot allow that to stop us from continuing to try and find happiness. It is nice to know that you might be starting to feel something for me but I must ask you if you really are ready to try again. You are asking me to make empty promises because of things that happened in your past. I am not going to be held accountable for things that were done to you by others.

I am not here to hurt you but you must take the chance to know me not just treat me as some fool from your past. I want to be your present and future. You need to leave that other mess in the past.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My dear Derrick, How are you doing today? I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in years. For this, and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank for letting us give this a try as am ready to forget about the past and lets pursue a better future together.
For almost the past days, you have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain. In the past days, you have brought so much life back into a lifeless body and we have not even met face to face. For almost the past days, I know and realize what it is to LOVE again and to feel loved.
I never thought it would last this long, but it has. This is a clear indication that we have so much in common and we are building on something that is real. I hope we get the chance to see this thing through.
There have been hard times, bad times and good times, but with that comes lonely times. We have reached new and higher grounds with what we have shared in the past days, and I would do it all over again with you if I had to. I have no regrets.
I am sending you this to let you know that I have been sent an angel to be with me, and you are that angel.
Please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day we will meet in person face to face. I believe it is closer now than ever before. It is just that there may be a few more obstacles that we need to clear up, and I think you know what I am talking about. Besides that, we can and I know we will survive.
Love always,

Good morning beautiful! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I have no regrets in what we have done or will do together. It has been interesting getting to know someone in this way and I think it is much better than just taking a person out on a few dates and then jumping into bed.

What we have so far has been great and there is so much more in our future if we are doing it as man and wife. I am glad to know that you are ready to give us the chance. I know we can make it.

I don't know about you but I am very tired of the lonely times. I do not know these obstacles that you speak of because you have not told me what they are. I cannot possibly know what you are thinking of when you don't tell me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Dear Derrick,

How are You doing today? I Hope You slept well and dream of me as I always do here Derrick!!! The feeling I have now, is really indescribable. I was fighting the existence of this great distance between us and yet it came to me striking hard where it hurts the most - being away from you. I want to cry, you know, in fact I did, I need to confess these obstacles to You with all sincerity. It hurts me so much to know You still Think That am not been so Honest with you as I will always be Honest and Truthful with you Derrick, the fact that I am not with you. How useless, heartless, worthless am I because I cant Take This pain and Obstacles no more.

I just want to tell you how sorry I am. Terribly, terribly sorry. I was like a child crying in the shadows all alone In The Hotel room that am Lodging here, like I want to hit something or shout, Just Got stoic which its self control. I miss you dear, I terribly do. Yet that longing cannot equate the love I have for you. And you may be thinking by now that all I tell you are mere words without proof but am assuring you again with all sincerity that i will do everything humanly possible to make you proud of me because I cant bear the pain of disappointing you. I will be home soon my love to come stay with you for us to have a better and stable life together. I will be there assure you Derrick!! I love you with all of my heart and soul. All that I am, I owe you Derrick. I will be there. "I'll walk in the rain by your side, I'll cling to the warmth of your tiny hand, I'll do anything to keep you satisfied. I love you more than anybody can."If God forbid, and transfer to me all the pain you are having right now AS AM HAVING PAIN but really glad and proud to almost get done here and hopefully win the contest as am attending the Officials meeting of the contest today Friday by noon to know the next date for the final contest, I Just cant wait to win it as I have worked so hard and spent immensely on it to get to this stage as am self employed as an artist and I would gladly take it and Hold on to your true love, even if it leads me to stop breathing. For that is nothing compared to the joy, satisfaction and completion that the mere mention of your name brings me!!. For to hold that pain for you shall be my honor and privilege. I have nothing to be proud of but you Derrick.

Please ' advice and smile for me. My existence has no purpose but to be with you. I will be home soon my love as am been so tied here too been having lonely times here.

All that I am, I am waiting to read back from you soon with some more pics of you. Take Care my love!!!

Your one True Love,

Good morning my sweet Jossie! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. The distance is not a factor here so there is no reason to be upset. It makes me sad that you are crying with no reason. Tears do not belong in the eyes of my lady. I wish I were there to cheer you up.

I will never be disappointed in my girl. As long as you try hard to accomplish what you want then you will always make me a proud husband. I have faith that you are talented enough to win the competition you just need to believe in your ability. As long as you are happy with the effort you have put forth then I will be happy for you always.

I can hardly wait for you to be back here where we can end the loneliness for both of us. I am sure we will be happy together.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning to you Over there My Loving Husband Derrick! Hope you slept well and had a great Night sleep as I did here! Its few Minutes Past 2pm here now as am writing you and Just got back from the Officials Meeting which we concluded that the last final contest will be held by the 18th of this Month which it should be Saturday! I am really Glad I found you In My Life as we can do this together and excel together because am really Proud of you and want you to be proud of me too as I will never be disappointed in my Husband. As long as you also try hard to accomplish what we want then we will always make me a proud husband and wife together because am ready to always Put a smile on your face at all time Derrick. Thanks so much for having faith In me as I have faith In You too as I am sure that am talented enough to win the competition and as you said that all I just need is to believe in My ability as I have always been believing on my ability from the start of the contest as we started with 20 Professional Artist which am Proud to be among the last 2 now after 18 artists have been screened out dear. I have always been happy with the effort I have put forth In this Competition and will always be happy too to found you in My Heart, Body and soul...I will be happy for you always Derrick.

Derrick, There are so many reasons for me to love you. I love the way you find humor in the darkest of clouds. I Love the way you make me smile. I love to feel your strong arms when they hold me tight. I love the way you accept me for who I am. I admire your inner strength. I could list reasons from here to eternity, but I will not. We are in the darkest days of our lives. I have made mistakes as have you. However, it is during this time, at our weakest, we can also be our strongest. For we have our love and if we remember that love, draw on that love, we can get through this and truly be one.

Let's work together, trust each other, honor each other, respect each other, be faithful in our love for each other and we can conquer all that life throws our way.

I love you so much it makes me smile and shed tears of Joy now. I love you so much, without you I feel I would die.

I love you, Derrick. We can do it ... together.

Love always,
Your Wife,
Josie !!!

Hello again my beautiful wife! I am very happy to read that you are in the running still for the contest. I did sleep fine but the bed is still cold and lonely. I do have your photos on the laptop beside the bed so I wake to your image at least. I hope soon it will be your actual body beside me here.

As I write this it is 8:30 so I am 6 hours behind you. Baby, I am sure I know how to put a smile on your face. The most important thing though is that you find that happiness in yourself, your talent and the accomplishment of even being in the competition. It is quite the achievement.

I am not exactly the artistic man so I must rely on your measure of happiness in your efforts as to whether it is proper or not. This is an area I am not wise in so I must rely on your judgement and if you are happy with it, I will be happy for you.

As far as I can see we are working very well together and I know this will continue when we finally meet and even moreso when we marry and begin our family.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Thu May 01, 2014 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning to you again Over there My Loving Treasure Derrick! Let me start off by telling you what an amazing man you are and that you fill my life with joy and satisfaction and my heart with love and happiness. Before I met you I had started to lose my faith in love, and I wasn't sure there was a someone out there for me. Now I am positive that there is no one in the world that could complete me like you do or even come close. Love seems more real and true than I ever thought it could and I just want to say thank you, thank you for being persistent in your fight to win my heart because you have won it and me over completely - my heart is yours forever.

I know that we have our fights and I make you think sometimes that you can't take anymore, but in my opinion all the good times make the bad ones worth it. We will come out stronger in the end and I just want you to know that I love you and I am willing to stick it out through the good and bad, happy and sad because I choose us! I love you.
Love always,
Your Wife!
Josie !

Hello again my beautiful angel! As your loving man and future husband I must tell you that I do not appreciate you copying crap love letters to me in our mails. I know you only wrote 1 or 2 sentences of that and the rest is just drivel from the computer.

I do not care how long it takes for you to type me a real mail but please do not ever paste that trash to me again. I do not want to read it. I want to read the words from your heart and mind.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Thu May 01, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My dear Derrick! I could Undrestand as I am an artist you know and do build my Poems while i do read the letters, I am so sorry to have copied most part of it as i wount lie about that and hope you dont feel all the letters I have been writing you are fom there because most of them are from the depth of my Heart Derrick! I want you to note that You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for Derrick.

I feel that we have shared more time together than we ever will and I know there are many more special occassions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us more closer as this dear as I Love you been an Understanding and caring man!.

I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually or what did you think My dear Derrick???

You are my soul mate and my heartbeat, and no one else feels more right than you!! I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each evening that we can not be together. I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you Derrick.

Love Always,
Your Wife,

Good evening my love! I am glad you admitted it and now we have corrected it so we don't have to worry about it ever happening again.I know you are autistic and may write your own poetry but please write those in your journals or whatever you keep those things in.

Honey, if we are to be a couple then everything will be done together. One-sided relationships never work. There is a lot more in our future as long as we are both putting in the effort.

Your love has answered my wishes and thoughts of you are constantly in my dreams. I have known you for only a short time but feel that we were meant for one another. I long to feel you in my arms and I am very tired of your side of the bed being cold and empty. Your picture on the computer there is just not the same as actually having you to keep me warm and smiling.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLS FOR GOD SAKE COME TO MY AIDE ASAP UNFAILINGLY TODAY!!!

Hello My Dear Derrick,

Thanks so much for Your messages to me as am really feeling sad here now. I want to seize this Opportunity to thank You for Your Love and care. I really can't wait to meet you and I would love to fly down to meet you when I am done with this DEAL of winning the $1m artwork contest that I am Now at the Crucial stage of the contest now... Whats the name of the nearest Airport that You will come pick me UP??

Derrick, I have been depressed and restless since around 6pm as I have been looking for my wallet and inside the wallet, I got my two credit cards and I also have $1,300 cash inside the same wallet. I couldn't find it after been back from the Gallery this afternoon and its making me feel so bad and frustrated. I planned to fly straight to the states when I am done with this project and now that I couldn't find my wallet, there is no way that could be possible.I am really In need of Your help Now Derrick!!

I called the credit card company to block all authorization on the credit cards pending the time if at all I find the cards and I also asked them to issue me another cards but they refused my request, telling there is no way they could do that due to huge amount of funds in those 2 cards and they don't want to risk it so the cards won't got hacked and used larvishly. I hope I did the right thing? The only way I could go about it, I if come back to the states At there Branch company there and show them the necessary documents and get another card because i do understand the stand of the credit card company.

Derrick,I would need your help and I will be glad if you can send me some funds to move to the next stage of the contest as I will need to get done some arts and need to get some Art Materials Urgently which the Materials will be In tune of $320 and i will need to get this Materials asap because the Contest next contest of round of 2 will be Holding by the 18th of this Month and I will use Like 2 weeks to make the arts and You have to realize that there is No time to waste now , and I will appreciate your been there for me to try as Much as You can to have the $320 send to me today Via western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer around you for the ease collection of the funds from an Outlet here as Its Faster and easier to collect here Honey...

I hope you can understand the mess I am into and be able to render a helping hand to me and make me happy so I can continue the work at the contest and be able complete the project on time and fly back to THE states to be with you...

I think it would be better if you can send funds because it would be so easy to get it and use here for the needful to get art Materials Immediately...

Derrick, I am really counting and Hoping On You now to help me out of this mess that I am into....If you do not wish to help me because you have not met me, then thats a shame on you because now I think if a man who I want to meet and spend the rest of my life cannot be there for me at the time of sudden need Like this and when I am down with a little mess, then we are not meant to be together because I am ready to share My everything with you and I Am sure You should be ready to share Your everything with me too.

Here are as follows the western Union Information for You to have it send to me today....

Receiver's Name: Josie M
Receiver's Address: 17 Boyie str, Okota Lagos Nigeria.23401
Text Question: Who is the creator?
Answer: Almighty God.
Amount sent: $320
Money Transfer control Number Mtcn 10 Digits if its western Union and 8 Digits if its MoneyGram Transfer.

And as soon as You have the Money Send to me I will need You to get back to me with the full details such as the sender;s Full name and sender's Full address for the ease collection of the funds here..

I Just cant wait to read back from you soon today Honey.

I Love You and I am really counting On You Today Derrick Love.

Your Love and Wife To Be,

Good morning dear! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. Have fun at your churching if that is what you are going to do today. I am sorry to read that you have lost your money and purse but you can get those cards back. You do not have to be there to show any document. Trust me on this I have had many lost and stolen and always had a replacement as soon as I told him what had happened.

I am sure you will be able to find your wallet once you figure out where you had it last. You are going to the rather extreme end with it but that isn't really so bad. I am sure you will find your money and get replacement cards.

I might consider sending the money through a back account but there is no way I use any of that other filth. Those places are used by disgusting criminals and illegal immigrant to launder money. We are law abiding citizens and will never support businesses like that.

If you really think that some man you met 4-5 days ago must send you money whenever you ask for it no matter what then you aren't in love with anyone.What you said is disgusting and rude!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLEASE HELP ME TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION TRANSFER!

Hello My dear Derrick! I am really sorry have talked so disgusting as I was so depressed and frustrating while writing you then! I will Like for you to note that its my fault i lost my wallet and could not even go to church just got back from the Police Station to lodge complain which they have investigated and could not still find my wallet Darling which my credit card company turned me down stating that i will need to be back to the states to get another cards as I do understand the stand of my company and even if you are here in Nigeria they could not be able to send you another here for security purpose because they dont have a branch here and do want you to note that i will be there for you and so sorry for talking to you that way, i understand we just met and its my fault of loosing my wallet but i cant just help it as i will really appreciate if you can help me send the $320 to me through western union money Transfer around you as I dont want to loose out from the $1m artwork contest due to lack of funds to get this materials and get the Arts done! Please I will refund back the money to you if we are together and really cant wait to get done here and come meet you as I have you and you are my One and Only and the true love i got as I love you truely and dont love you for money! I am so sorry for any Inconvinences this might caused you but please find a place in Your heart to help me out of this mess that am into here now! I want you to be the source of my Inspiration!! I am waiting to read back from you soon!

Quote:
Please for God! Help me Today Darling!

Here are as follows the western Union Information for You to have it send to me today....

Receiver's Name: Josie M
Money Transfer control Number Mtcn 10 Digits if its western Union and 8 Digits if its MoneyGram Transfer.

Please for God! Help me Today Darling!

I did not say it was your fault that you lost your wallet. I say you are jumping the gun and wanting money that you don't even need yet and I know for a fact you can get replacement cards. You are not being honest with me and I think it is best I just say bye.

Good luck with your competition. I wish you had not done this.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Honey ! I really need you and want the money as its crucial I get this arts Materials! I am not jumping the gun and if I dont need the Money I wount be asking you and I cant get the eplacements of cards here In africa as I assigned it there in the states! Try and Understand me dear! Pleasae dont say Goodbye!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May as well poke him again too. Maybe he will be more compliant now.

Good morning Josie! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Hope you found your wallet and got your new cards now and are having great luck with your competition.

Quote:
Hello dear Derrick! I Hope you are doing good as for me , I am not doing good here as I have not had luck to find my wallet and even get another cards! I am not having any luck about the competition as I will be screened out from the contest if am Unable to get the art Materials to make the arts for the coming up contest By the 18th of this Month! I am really counting on you to help me out of this Mess for God sake! Please write me back asap! Josie

Josie I will consider it but I need you to find someone with a bank account to accept it for you. I need the amount and information to get it transferred.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLEASE CONSIDER ME AND GO SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER!

Hello Honey! I am glad you mentioned that you will consider helping me Honey! But about you needing a bank account here from someone, I Know nobody here and dont also trust anyone here too! I am all alone here and dont want to be doomed again! Just try Your Possible best to go to your Bank Withdraw Like $400 and go to a nearest WESTERN UNION OUTLET AROUND YOU and send me the Money to my name and address such as follows:

Receiver's Name: Josie Manos

And as soon as You have the Money Send to me I will need You to get back to me with the full details such as the sender;s Full name and sender's Full address for the ease collection of the funds here..

I Just cant wait to read back from you soon today Honey.

I Love You and I am really counting On You Today Love because there is No time to waste as the 18th of this Month is fast approaching and will need Like a week Plus to get ready and get the arts done if I can be able to get the materials today! Please come to My aide today as the Bank Transfer wount work here because I got No Bank account with one here and dont trust anyone here which again if i do it will take some days before the money relfects in the account and that will be dangerous and delay things for me....

Your Love and Wife To Be,

Josie Manos...

Quote:
darling please, go and send me the money through western union money transfer around you today! got less than 11 days to make this arts to avoid disqualification honey! am counting on you today! jossie

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is so lame!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Definitely, but I would think he is successful with this fake story.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My dear Derick! why the silent on me here?

Good morning Josie! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Honey, what part of this looks to be a debate? I have told you I can help but only the way I feel safe doing it. How that turns into this argument defies logic. I do not use those filthy places for any reason so stop arguing for it. You are about to argue yourself right out of the help you seek.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, here is the Details you need to send me the $320 as follows:

Acct. NO: 62316041061
Swift Code: firnzajj250142
Account Name: Chijioke Nwonu
Bank Name: FIRST NATIONAL BANK

Honey! I Hope this will do for you to make the Transfer as I was lucky to talk with one of the artists in the Art Gallery where i work and he is from South Africa But just here to attend seminars and he has his Visa ATM card to withdraw the money for me here In Nigeria Ones the Money reflects in his account. I will really appreciate you get back to me today with the needful details for me to give him to proceed on withdrawing the money as soon as it reflects as you know there is no time for me to waste as I need to make arts prior to the contest date given! I am seizing this Opportunity to thank you for your concern and been there for me derrick.

Your Love,

Josie

Hello again Josie! Thank you for the information all in one mail. I have forwarded that mail to my bank with a request for payment. So what ideas are you thinking up for your work in the next stage? I see you are flocullent in many types of art from your photos. What are the guidelines you must follow? I am guessing they change it so you can't show the same ones.

Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I AM WAITING FOR THE RECEIPT SLIP!

Hello My dear! Thanks so much for your concern and Understanding and giving me courage to Know and feel Like what friends are meant for! I am really appreciating you in Many ways and I will be Looking forward to read back from you soon with the scan copy attached to my email with the full info receipt slips! I Just cant wait to get this Money for me to get nice Crafts to Blend it Up and get Varieties of Colors Paint in Tin Cans! Which will enable me to think of the concept and Dimensions of the Paintings I will be doing and do remember that there is No time to waste as If I cant meet Up with the Contest date By the 18th of this Month I will be disqualified as I cant Portray the Old arts I have created In the Previous contest! I will and I will be waiting to read back from you soon. Josie

Quote:
Hello again Derrick! whats going On whats the status of things? I am waiting to read back from you soon with the full details on the receipt slip!

Good morning dear! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I have told you that the information was submitted to my bank with the request to pay it. There is no receipt and I have never had one single person ask for one either. That is a rather peculiar thing for anyone to even ask for.

I have faith in you and can hardly wait to see what you are going to do for this part. I am sure it will be great.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How Long will it take to Reflect in the account????

Hello My Love! I am Glad you wrote me back so soon even though I have been waiting to read back from you before now! I will Like to Know if your bank have made the Transfer for me to go meet the Guy at the Gallery to Know how to collect the Money from him! Please help me ask your Bank How Long will it take for the Money to Reflect in the account Information I gave to you???? I will Like to give him Prove of your Bank sending me the Money for him to be rest assured that you have sent the Money! I have faith In you and I Promise never ever to let you down as i wount you let me down too! Just let me Know How Long will it take for the money to Reflect In the Bank account I gave you Honey! I Love you and am suppose to have been making the arts by now! Thanks and God Bless you.. Josie

Quote:
how long!

Hello dear! I am waiting for your response! How Long did your Bank states that it will take for the Money to Reflect in the Bank account Information given to you?

Good evening dear! You have become rather obsessed with asking me things I cannot possibly answer and for no reason. I am not a bank and have never sent money this distance. how in the world am I supposed to know the answer to this? I am not sure this is real now. I think I am cancelling this right now.

Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CANCEL IT AND GO TO HELL MURDER FUCKER! YOU ARE AN HEARTLESS HUMAN BEIGN AND AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU OK! BYE

I have cancelled it and I will meet you there! I love you!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
love yourself asshole and fuck off

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic