SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sherry Fitzpatrick has a headache in Benin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Honey,
I'm very happy to hear from you again.You really sound caring to me.I know that you really like me and you are interested in me that's why you wrote me.You are the first and last that have been talking to on here. I'm so sorry that this way that am meeting you is so sad for me to explain.I wish i was in the state that i know things may workout btw us.I'm really in a bad situation that i couldn't solve out myself and i need you to be there for me till things works out for me. I'm not in the state which i could explain it directly to you because i know i just met you and i want my life to be for you because you sound like the one of my heart..I want you to be there by my side in this situation that im going through. I'm in a hospital right now in Republic of Benin.I came down over here with a friend for a visit to meet her families.We both stay together in the state right from our grade level in college and we are both best of friends..Though she came down to US for study..We both like each other and share things together as a friend through the term that i finished my schooling..and she invited me down to her parent country just for a week visit..Unfortunately we both had motor accident on our way and we where both rushed down to a hospital by some good Samaritan nearby.I was so convinced because i never believe all this would happen.Unfortunately i loss my friend 5days back by heartbreak and i couldn't get ahold of her parents cos I don't know anywhere around here.I was seriously injured also cos i hurt myself on the head and was taking a good treatment till this moment that am writing you. I'm just using the doctor laptop. I'm just getting better ..I'm trying to get ahold of someone who will care for me and help me back home..I will be so glad and happy if you could help me out of here.I think you understand now that am stranded here now.I really need ur correspondence to my situation if you can be there for me i will be so much happy.I don't have anyone that will help me get out of my sadness.I don't mind if i would give you my heart and everything you want from in life to make you happy..I'm helpless and hopeless over here.I need you to be there for me please.All that i just need you to do for me now is to help me sort out the bills and i promise that once i get back home to the state i will refund back to you..Please kindly get back to me soon and i hope i can trust and believe in you..You should write the dr and ask him what is needed for me to get home ([email protected]). I ll be waiting to hear from you and hope you have a happy Sunday

Take Care Of Yourself
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From me, today at 2pm:

Quote:
Oh honey, I am so sorry to hear about your situation. It's a shame you lost a friend, but like flushing a fish down the toilet and getting a new dog, you have met me and you will find me to be a much better companion.

Everything will be ok. We will keep in touch while you work towards leaving that place and returning to the states.

The first thing you must do is tell me what your diagnosis is. I am well versed in medicine and have several friends who are doctors, so you should tell me your symptoms and read the diagnosis chart to me so that I can determine how serious your injuries are. Based on what you have told me, you are suffering from a contussion. You should be taking something to reduce the swelling behind your oroloffical membranes. What is the doc giving you, gynoanalactoseonme? Pestocervicsagout? How many mgs? Are they inducing shock treatments? What about catscans? RRGs?

This is crucial because you shouldn't pay any bills until you have a clear head. And you definitely shouldn't move out of bed because you could stroke out or have a seizure.

Also, I placed a call to a friend who specializes in returning citizens to their mother country. He's out of town at the moment but will get to me ASAP regarding what needs to be done.

In the meantime, think of me. Actually, that may not be a good idea because it may hurt to smile.

Take care honeybuns.

Sherry's reply. She has yet to break script:

Quote:
Hello

How are you doing today, I want you to know that i am so glad to meet you and you sound like the man i have been looking for the whole of my Life, I have been hurt so many times and i have kept prating to God to send me the man of my Life..I will never hold this against you cause you never got me into this. But I want you to know that This is really happening. The choices we make not the chances we take determine our DESTINY, I really want a big chance in my life upon my return back home to the state. As far as am concern, am trying to stay strong which is really hard for me. I'm not just looking for financial support only, I'm looking for something meaningful and lasting, A relationship that will be fruitful and i believe with God everything is so possible..I have talk to the Dr and he gave me the information to where you ll be sending the money to, He said they can only receive payment through the western union and here is the information

Receivers Name: Aderemi Savage
Text Question: Colour
Answer: White
Amount: $550

Once you get the money sent, All you need to do is get back to me with the MTCN number and also the address and name you use in sending the money so that they can be able to pick it up, The Dr said as soon as the bill is paid, He ll be driving me to the airport and make sure i catch up with the next available flight to you, sometimes in life i feel life committing suicide cause my life is on fire. Please help me for the Love of God i need u so much. I will be so much Glad if you can help me out...I hope to talk to you soon and make sure you get back to me when you can
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to the cut-to-the-chase nature of this lad, I suspect I won't be able to drag this out very long unless I put that carrot right in front of her face.

Let's see if she responds to my reply:

Quote:
I'm so glad that you are glad about meeting me, because like I said earlier, I plan on taking very good care of you. You have no idea. I'll contact SpeedyMed here in town so that when you arrive you can be immediately placed on your back and examined by the fine doctors I know.

I'm a little surprised at the amount. $550 is a lot of money for a plane ticket home to the States. From that part of the country, I've heard the prices are at least half that.

But don't you worry, $550 is nothing to me. Pocket change really. You won't even have to pay me back because I won't miss it.

One question though: what is Western Union? Is that a railroad? How would giving a conductor $550 help you out? I don't think railroads cross oceans so I don't know how it would get to Benin.

I'll go to the Amtrack station tomorrow and ask around.
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May 1st, from Sherry:

Quote:
I really appreciate the fact that you took your time to listen to my problem..Honestly ,i won't let you down on this ..I promise i will come to you after you must have helped me ..So as far as western union is concern,its a way of transferring money from one country to another electronically ..Its very easy and reliable,all you need to do is locate any western union store around your town and wire the money to the Dr's info so he can pick it up

Receivers Name: Aderemi Savage
Text Question: Color
Answer: White
Amount: $550

Thank you so much for all you are doing for me and i appreciate that alot Brad, You are an amazing man and i have been praying to God to let all things be possible for us, So baby once you get the money sent, Just email me the necessary information like

Senders Name:
Senders Address:
MTCN number:

Thats all that i will be needing so that the Dr can pick it up and once he do that, He will be taking me to the airport so i can catch up with my flight, But i will have to change my flight destination So i want you to send me the name of the nearest airport to you and your phone number so that i will be able to call you once i get to the airport so i can tell you the time for departure and arrival...I will be waiting to hear from you dear and God Bless you always

Kisses and Hugs
Yours Sherry

My response, which was copied from the Spooner thread. It was so good I decided to make it one of my standard replies:

Quote:
Hey Sweetheart,

I went to the bank as you asked me to and asked them about Weston Union as you suggested.

The man at the bank knew what it was but he told me they do not have such a service at the bank, he also told me that many scammers insist on using this Weston Union and that they refuse to use their bank account to receive money because they are trying to hide.

I told the man that My love would not be trying to deceive me, that she is real and true and that she loves me dearly, I told him how much I want to be with you and that you are not one of these scammers, and that you are not trying to deceive, I said that you are real and that she will give me a bank account to show she is not trying to hide anything from me.

Sherry, my precious honey, I know in my heart that we are meant to be but I do need to know that you are true by giving me a bank account for me to pay this money for you, it is much safer and quicker, the man at the bank explained it all to me and told me that he has heard many cases where Weston Union payments are stolen and do not get to the person they are meant for, I would so hate for that to happen and delay you getting here to be with me forever.
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from Sherry, yesterday:

Quote:
Good Morning

How was your night baby and am glad to hear from you, I am happy to hear from you and also glad that you wanted to be there for me, Well baby i just wanted you to know that if i have a account here i would have given it to you and i am for real, Though we have not met before but i want you to trust me, Well the Dr told me that they only receive payment through western union because i asked him if he has an account...And i explained all you told me to him that western union is not safe but he said its Safer...Baby pls kindly do this for me so i can be home, I ll be waiting to hear from you soon

My response:

Quote:
Hello my Sweet Sherry,

I trust you with my heart and soul. I will go to Western Union and send the money Monday.

Something tells me the money won't be sent. Just a hunch.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for something to go wrong on the way to WU.

You could be robbed on the way, your branch has been closed down due to a terrorist threat (that may or may turn out to be real).

Better still you were involved in an accident and are now in hospital with broken bones. And being bedridden, you now need that bank account again, 'cos while the nurses will help you in a bank transfer, the WU in the area the hospital is in is simply not safe for the female nurses. surely they'd understand??? Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^your second guess is the closest.

Quote:
From Sherry

How are you doing today, am sorry for the late response, I have been sick and that's why have not been able to check my email, am just reading your message now...Hope you are good Brad, I miss talking to you and I can't wait for the day we will finally be together..Kindly write me back soon and let me know how you are, be good and God bless you

My response:

Quote:
Hi

Thans for yur email.

I'm not doing real welll. I was walking to work yesterday morn and wss attackd. I was severely beatin and blacked out. Idont remember how i gt hear.Docturs say I have a clot and am unable to leave th hospital. My dad is hear and he brouggt my laptop fr home and haven't had accss to emaill until know. I am xtremly dizzy do too morphine and am goingtosleepnow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic