SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

baiting employment scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rj.mich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

does anyone know of a forum/site dedicated to baiting and stopping the activities of scammers doing employment scams.

That is what my friend lost her money to.
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello RJ,

You can check Surplus forum here. You will find more than you can handle at Eaters sister site. Check out Scamwarners http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=34 .

Remember to bait safe. Since you made one post you ask for a mentor.

You can also post the information about your friend on Scamwarners. Just remove his/her personal information.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Good advice from TooMuchFun.

Do sign up for an Eater mentor to help you through any bait you get going with this type of scammer.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Captain Grey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with that as I've tried at least 4 different scammers and no one seems to take the bait. Maybe I'm unemployable! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2013

"Go to your girl friend pusy, you will see sexy car inside" - Doctor T
SOOK MA BOABY!!
"You are a bastered" - Barrister Ndoye
"<---------------------------------DEAD LINE------------------------------->" - an actual deadline received from a Hitlad.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi rj.mich!

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

Employment scammers will often target people who have their details and résumé posted on a jobseeking website. In order to bait these, you would need to have your baiting character registered on one (or many) of these sites, but advertising themself in such in a way that no real employer would ever be interested. As mentioned above, a mentor could help you with doing this, and help you also with confirming that the person contacting your character is indeed a scammer.

Some employment scammers advertise their fake jobs on job listing websites. These can be recognised by experienced baiters, but may be more difficult to spot by those who are unfamiliar with these scams.

Employment scams can often be very efficient, demanding a payment within a few emails, and lacking patience with anyone who does not comply. To bait them well, therefore, it is useful to be prepared, to have knowledge about ways of convincingly delaying payment, and to have experience of other 'quick' and demanding scams. I would recommend the following:

- Read the 'Payment Delaying Modalities' tutorial in Eater University, here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150757

- Plus the 'Straight Baiting' tutorial here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147262

- Practice straight baiting and payment delaying with any lads from the Surplus forum, and with guidance from a mentor.

- Practice the above with the fast/impatient types of scam: definitely a Lotto lad and a Loan lad; and maybe a Sengalese Refugee lad as well.

- Then use all your experience to target the Employment lads.

It is certainly worth doing; they can be very successful in their deceptions, and because they frequent the job sites, often we can miss them out when wasting lads' time and distracting them from real victims like your friend.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
I agree, just the other day I got an email to my RF addy, I am signed up to a site called UK Staff Search‏.

It was obviously a scam so I contacted them and received this back from them within a day

Quote:
Thank you for notifying us about this job, it has now been removed from the site.

Kind Regards,

Alexandra K

So they seem to act quite quickly when you tell them, now what we need to do is get them to vet the damn things before, they let them post

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic