SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke is spitting chips!

Quote:
how could you ask the Models to take me to Court? you are such a
heartless someone.look let me advise you for your own good.if you continue to disrespect people your life is going to be short cos,you don`t respect God.i don`t have time for any human kind except the only true God.i `ve done a lots in your Company. you are going to regret what you doing right now. i have respect for you cos of the love i have for you.but don`t take me for granted.

Cammy was dismissive:

Quote:
M00seknuckle Modelling does not exist to save you from problems of your own making. You repeatedly failed to provide - i `ve done a lots in your Company is a blatant lie - and we terminated all dealings with you, which is sound business practice. I don't see how treating you as you deserve is showing disrespect for God (as Asatruar, not Christian, I owe Yahweh no respect in any case).
I hope that you do not contact me again.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Death threat arrives!

Quote:
don`t be such a Goddamn fool,you have been disrespecting me all this while i want to let you know that you such a heartless one.i regret knowing you in my life.you have the courage to ask the Models to take me to Court,if i do not see my Money before this months runs out you going to pay with your life,promise you.i mean everything word i say to you right now.
no one will know how come about your death,just look for a way and send me my Money.i have been patient with you enough of this bullshit.if your life is precious to you,you better act fast.
looking forward to read from you soon

He won't like Cammy's attitude:

Quote:
Please don't be so silly. Making stupid and senseless threats will not get you paid money that you never earned. Accept your mistake, build a bridge and get over it; in the meantime, I'll get on with my (well-paid) job.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another death threat!

Quote:
I see that you trying to frustrate me in my Career, i won`t take it lightly with you this is Africa its might sound like joke or threats to you,however i have told the juju preist about what is on ground,i`m sick and tired of the game you playing with me,it is time for me to act,i won`t beg you anylonger.by the time you begin to spend Money for one sickness or the other you will know how wicked the world is.you are going down if you don`t look for a way and send me my Money.enough of this bullshit want to put an end to this intimedation of yours.
I will make life unbearable for you,you won`t have peace in your life until you settle me justice must prevail.you are going to lost your life if you don`t pay me this Money,and your blood will be upon your head.
Looking forward to read from you soon,

Another blithe putdown!

Quote:
There is no such thing as magic. Don't waste your momey paying frauds and charlatans who wave around chicken bones and make funny grunting noises. Go and find another job that is suited for your talents (whatever they are).

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This, by comparison, seems rather subdued:

Quote:
tell Pat to write me for peace to rain,if you don`t everything will turn up side down sake of you.i have heard you now i am going to proceed whatever i does here will affect your life for real.

Cammy will ignore that.

Whether or not Pat writes depends on when and if she gets out of the jungle.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I changed my mind and sent him this:

Quote:
Pat did not return from the last trip she made to Africa. Since you don't work for us and you don't have any business with us, she'd have nothing for you anyway, just as you've got nothing for me. Be an adult and not a foolish boy; just grow up and forget about this stupid magical blathering.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meantime... Dan's been quiet... so:

Quote:
It's been a week... what's the delay?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply from Dan, but 0ke barrels on:

Quote:
when she return back tell her to write me,if not your going to die miserable death nobody will know how come about your death.you cannot run from your shadow bear that in mind.must collect what belongs to me before i quit.

What could I reply with but dismissal and scorn?

Quote:
Even if you could do me any harm, which you can't, we have nothing that belongs to you. This is blackmail, pure and simple, and you won't get anything for it. It's amazing that in the 21st Century a man can believe in such rubbish as black magic.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's determined to achieve... something:

Quote:
continue to doubt before you know it,gradually you will getting paralyze your whole body you will know how wicked the world is, repeat again you cannot run away from your shadow i will teach you a lesson you won`t forget in your life.

So Cammy made a counter-offer:

Quote:
I'll send you monthly updates on my health until you give up.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke made a specific prediction:

Quote:
i will make you have constant bleeding in your private part,while your two leg get paralyze gradually these are the things you are going to experience in your body so don`t be surprise when you going all through.watch out

Cammy was once again dismissive:

Quote:
And I will keep you informed of my continuing excellent health. Skadhi is good to those who are good to Her.

Dan has been quiet still. If there's nothing by tomorrow, he'll be getting his second warning. He's running out of time!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally!

Quote:
I'll get back to you as soon as possible,is just that i have been travelling.

Cammy wasn't pleased:

Quote:
Travelling doesn't stop you from staying in touch, and the delay is not looking good on your record. I hope that your dropping off the grid won't be a common occurrence.

Sand Timer x 7
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It just occured to me this was the thread i joined Eater because of. I was Googling 'M00seknuckle' lol
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy sent a cheerful update to 0ke:

Quote:
Just letting you know that I feel fine, my pussy and my legs and every other part of me are in excellent shape (as always) and I'm about to have tantric sex under the sacred oak. I doubt that you're having anything like a good time.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to set a deadline because this is getting too prolonged:

Quote:
It has now been 18 days since you promised the pictures. I am setting you a final deadline; if you do not supply them before 1 May, you will not be given assignments.

0ke is still writing:

Quote:
has Pat return back? then tell her to write me immediately.the pains am going to reflect on you will be 100% lead you to death.don`t just
worry i know how to drop you down.

Cammy is still sniping:

Quote:
I'm not going to tell Pat anything about you, but I will keep telling you how healthy I am. What I do want to know is how I'm supposed to be frightened of a silly little homosexual wimp who couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding, and who is such an idiot he believes in voodoo juju shit.

Additional; that last one must have stung!

Quote:
you have caused me a lots of pains in the past if you think am gonna take it easy on you,you are out of your mind.you are going fucking down

I want more of that rage, buddy!

Quote:
I've done nothing to you; everything that might have gone wrong in your life is your fault, not mine. It's all down to your laziness, stupidity, and dishonesty. Your hatred should be aimed at your own head because you are your own worst enemy.
As it stands, I don't care what you do because you can't harm me in any way because you have no power or ability. What really surprises me is that you live the homosexual life in a country where gays are persecuted.

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since last year, Oke has continued to write Pat for help at every fraudstrating thing that Cammy has has given him. About 15 emails, most starting with, "How is life going with you generally?" followed by bitching, moaning, and pleading for help. Too bad she never answered any of them all that time. Pat finally wrote back!

Quote:
Oke, how is life going for you? Missed you, a bit.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
To: Oke

Dearest Oke,

Since disappearing into the northwestern region of Ghana late last May, so much has happened. I'm touched by your dedication and unending love for me since giving me those precious goat-hugging pictures last year. Do not tell MM that I have resurfaced from the dangers of my annual beast-killing expedition vacation of last year, armed only with my 13" bowie knife and pink panties. I'm not sure that I ever want to go back to the daily grind of processing the worthless man-trash that seems to incessantly barge through MM's doors.

Please keep our little secret, Dearest Oke, and give me your phone number. I am nowhere near the office, and my blackberry with all my numbers in it fell out of my panties and broke, falling into a river crocodile nest. I will call you later as soon as I can use the relief agency phone where I am working now.

Warmest regards and goat-hugs,

Pat

Can Oke keep a little secret for his beloved Pat? Question Very Happy Laughing

Edit: Hey, Fridge! Maybe you should fill out an application form to join to join the company??!! Man-Trash need not apply. Wink Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny thing is i had no idea what M00seknuckle meant, hence why i googled it. lol
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to join M00sechuckle modelling agency but am so confuse and surprise. Please tell me more.

Remain Biased Wink

Prince Fridgadaire-Winecooler III
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's getting sort of dull:

Quote:
You screw me camille I have been patient with you enough am going to proceed, the pains am going to reflect on you will make resign from your position bcos you won't be useful anymore in your Company you better corperate or else you will experience alots of damages in your health.

Quote:
Ha-de-fucking-ha, I wouldn't screw you in a thousand lifetimes, and since you're as camp as a row of pink tents, you wouldn't want to fuck me anyway. I'll send you more updates on my continued good health and active sex life every week.

Quote:
I will proceed your blood will be upon your head.don't think if you
pass through all these no Man won't come close to you again you will
continue to spend your Money on your health without getting well.I
expect you to tell Pat to send me Money since you refuse.won't let you
go away with my Money.

Quote:
First off - you can't do me any harm with your stupid so-called "magic" because it's total shit.
Secondly - my health is perfect (Freyja and Skadhi be praised) and it'll stay that way.
Thirdly - you don't have any money here because you never earned any.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan still hasn't produced, so:

Quote:
Your time is running out to send the pictures you promised, plus you never addressed the concerns of our medico.
This is not looking good for you.

And meanwhile, 0ke:

Quote:
Is Pat back from Africa? You should able to tell Pat I want to have a
word with her okay.

Quote:
I don't know where Pat is and even if I did know I wouldn't tell you.
Oh, and the tantra last night was totally hot and heavy. I'm feeling great. Sucks to be you, huh!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest exchange twixt 0ke and Cammy:

Quote:
Are you kidding me? How could you say,you don't know where Pat is we should be nice to each other try to be friendly okay.don't look hard always be kool sometimes.don't have any bad intention towards you.don't want to harm anyone bcos of God.

Quote:
You've changed your tune, Mr Pay-Me-Money-I-Never-Earned-Or-You-Die! Couldn't afford the juju voodoo man's fee after all?
And Yahweh can't affect me because I'm not of the sheeple.

The clock is ticking for Dan still...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan seems to have let us all down.

Quote:
Today is the last day before the deadline runs out. I'm very disappointed in you.

Quote:
The deadline has expired so I've closed your file. I regret that but you didn't take any steps to do as you promised.

I guess he might get in touch to collect his base fee. Shame that he won't get it because he was fired for cause (namely, not doing as he promised).

IP trace puts him in Lagos on 4 and 18 April and at the same spot, FWIW.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, what's this? Dan is back with a weak excuse!

Quote:
How are you doing,is me Daniel,i am sorry i could not get to you because my other email was hacked but please i am planning in having a shot with the models,i am very sorry for the inconveniences i have placed on you collar i'll get back to you very soon.

Cammy's reply was brief:

Quote:
Please explain what happened and give details.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is being very cagy. Not sure what developments he was expecting!

Quote:
I cant really explain deep because i just dont have a clue about what happened,i cant really give details about it,i will soon forward the pictures of the models i have gotten for assessment please kindly get back to me with the latest development.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Cammy chided him in return:

Quote:
You take better care of your IT security then. That sort of carelessness isn't a good sign.
I'm waiting for you to send photographs. There's nothing for you to do except your job.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Four days later, a reminder is justified (emphasis in original):

Quote:
I was at a photoshoot over the weekend and I was reminded all the time that you've failed to deliver still. What do you mean by "soon"?

I'm hoping that the long delays mean that he is actually rounding up "talent".

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Taking his Eater history into account, expect at best some bad magazine scans Wink
But who knows, Dan is also good for pleasant surprises!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mills of Dan grind exceeding slow...

Quote:
please be patient with me,i am stil trying the best i can do to make it hapen i wanna scan dis pics n send them tomorrow or next tomorrow.

Cammy is really not happy with that:

Quote:
It's taken you six weeks to produce precisely nothing and my patience won't last forever. If you don't work you don't get paid; it's as simple as that.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic