SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Scammer!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if this is the right area or not but I'm sure it will be moved if necessary.

Was advised by a so called expert yesterday that Dodo, one of the cheaper telco's in Oz are a bunch of scammers because their call centers are overseas, they don't have their own retail shops (only online) and supply a lot of their items through supermarkets and other 3rd parties.

The reason for this tirade by "so called expert" is that they are blaming me for a mistake on Dodo's part where they took over $100 out of my bank account for three services which I told them I didn't want or need. Have lodged an official complaint with the telecommunications industry ombudsmen and put a stop on any further possible payments by my bank. Was inquiring about a totally different product which I did want.

Should get my money back as I'm not a nice person if a company does something like that to me.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This isn't really 419. Not sure it's even a scammer -- maybe just really poor business practice?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks JMR. This company just has poor business practices plus employing people who can barely understand the language of the country they are dealing with. I was just grumbling out loud about them.

The "so called expert" who was telling me that Dodo were a bunch of scammers is well into the senior citizen generation and considers most modern things to be a scam Shocked

One bit of good news is that the money has come back into my bank account today jump_4_joy

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

British Telecom use an overseas call centre in India and you are better off hitting your head agains't a brick wall, complained about the last time.

Sort of answer i was getting from them, i asked can you pass the message on to higher authority, answer "I cant do that you have to pay your bill", as i have not been using BT for some time and they had not cancelled the contract, my new provider uses their own equipment and not BT's.

Sent a written complaint to the Managering Director, for Customer services, had a phone call at 19.00 the other night from a woman (wifes ears shot up), following up on my complaint, apologised, for me being given the wrong information, as above, agreed with everything i said and that the call centre needs to be retrained, passing this information to higher management.

I have my doubts with BT that any action will be taken. Sad

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Hello Kitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We had the same problem with a number of companies....so to get a native English speaker...I tell them I only speak Irish...and I am normally transferred. Once when I tried to cancel my mums phone after her death, they would not deal with me as they could only speak to the person who set up the acct. When I asked for their medium service they hung up. So I emailed a radio station about this company and he read my mail out on air....A hour later the phone company mailed me, then rang me, refunded a years phone rental bill and sent me a bunch of flowers for my grief...

THE FBI WILL VISIT YOU FOR INTERROGATIONS,BE WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME.

told the diplomat that are husband have give up the ghost
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
I had the same series of nightmare experiences after my mom's death, but not so great a resolution. A bunch of barely legal magazine and mail order groups continued billing her even after she was moving into a nursing home and after death. I had to get a power of attorney to maven shut down her credit cards. I then had to threaten the thieves with legal action for recuring charges after death to get them reversed.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Hello Kitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was lucky that her Bank Manager was a school friend of mine and sorted that area out for me fairly easily...(She just needed a offical death cert to show in her records) but she got all DD...etc stopped even before the Death Cert was ready. She then set up a exector acct and transferred everything in to that.

THE FBI WILL VISIT YOU FOR INTERROGATIONS,BE WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME.

told the diplomat that are husband have give up the ghost
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic