SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Gift

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Josiemodel user

Quote:
Hello ,How are you doing ..And yes i get it and let me know if you also got mine okay .....Im here and would love chat more with you

Quote:
Hello how are you doing ...Im Gift and i would love to chat with you okay ...I will be here tonight my time 11pm and keep waiting for you
Hopefully to talk to you soon

Quote:
Oh ok so what do you want us to do and get to know more about each other..you should be come online then we can chat and se where it will goes with us..Im online now

Quote:
Oh ok i se that is nice and yes im online but i thought you going to get online so we both chat ,,Well we can keep on email ok ..well do email me and ask me anything you want to know and i will answer you as well ok good night

Quote:
Well Im Gift by name and im living in west african Ghana ,And im 33yrs old single never been married before and have no kids, I live alone with my groundmum and younger brother ,These are few about me so let me hear from you soon

Good Morning Derick,How are you doing and how was ur night at sleeping ...And i said you can write me and aks me about anything you wana know about me and i will answer them to you okay but hopefully if you care to get online so we can keep charting more will be better easier for us to get to know more about more than keep emails ok ..and besides whiles we keep chating we can the same way through emails too ....what do you think ....Anyway i want to ask you some question okay

1,Tell me where do you live or from ..??
2,Tell me are you single and have kids and have you ever been married before??
3,How old are you ...??
4,How long have you been on dating sites...And have you ever talked to any woman from Ghana before
5.How many ladies name do you really have in ur gmail account to chat with ..??
6,Do you have some pictures to share them to me...
7,Tell me from the begining do you care about mu age or location

Well hope to hear from you soon

Quote:
Oh i se...so what do you really want to chat about it ..Im online can you care to get online so we can have nice conservation and i bet you will like not that we will be there and play games and i know im younger but im not here for games same way im not here to play with someone feelings ok so if you really serious then care to get online and we can se what happens ok ..Trust me im not a gamer ok ....But the Questions i asked you ,you didnt even answer even one of them and whats wrongs with you there...Are you also serious ...Hope to hear from you soon

Quote:
Ok ...well then when you get back online just tell me ..where do you live.and how old are you and have you ever chat with someone from ghana before and tell me are you single and have kids with urslef

Quote:
Oh ok i se that is nice of you ..And well your country does not matter to me too...But i need to do something now and will email you more about me later soon i get online okay ....take good care of yourself

Quote:
I am Gift by name i am 33 female with no kids I do live by myself ,I have a mother who lives in Kenya right now i had two younger brothers they are live in Kenya by now im the only daughter of my family's ,But my mum is remarried woman by now .....never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Houston Texas and raised in Ghana and my race is Houston My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Because your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and please write back and stay blessed. But my full name is [ Yaw Amponsah ] But call me Gift okay
By Gift

Quote:
I wana go find something to eat for dinner and will be back online for you two hrs time okay ...that would be my time 9pm
take good care

Quote:
Hello you there

Quote:
Hope you have some pics of me ...Let me know if you ever seen a picture of me before then ...Did i sent you a picture of me before...???

Good evening Derick,How are you doing today and how was ur day at work too,Well i hope everything is fine with you,Because im doing alright and cool here...Just missing to mail you always lol because of my work and our time zones too.. But its ok and great to hear from you always when i sent you a mail and got ur replys too ...You seems to be a nice and honest person as i know,And its nice to get to know you more,Well i want to tell you more about my familys okay ...My father was a Usa Citizen and when he was born in Houston Texas and mum was born in Ghana ,But suddenly my Father passed away and left my mother only ..And im only Daughter of my parents hope i told you that in other mail ,But lately my mother get a Remarried to another man who lived in Kenya so she moves there and now she had two kids with that man ..They all Boy's So right now i have two young brothers,But they all live in Kenya by now and I and my ground mum and one uncle we live here in Ghana but i do Rent my own Apartment two bed rooms and kichen and toilet ok....I live alone and wanted to find someone to share the rest of my life with ..Im an honest girl with trust and care sincere and caring sweet heart ,I do need to find someone who has all qualities aim to chat with and se how things will goes with us okay........ Here are some few question for you
14.Do you smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol or do drugs?
2,What types of music or movies or TV Shows you like?
3,What is your goals or dreams in life?
4,Do you know what went wrong in your past relationship(s)
5,How many Girlfriends you had before?
6,What's your favorite foods & drinks?

Im Online now so we can keep throw emails okay...Hope to hear from you soon

By Gift

Quote:
Well i send you some pictures of me and that is why i asked you ok ..And i read ur emails as well..And you can also let me know if you here wasting my time then let me know and i will also passed i also need to find someone else too ..I dont think you have any much respect of yourself and look at the way you talking ...Why didnt you send a pictures of you first to me and you wanted to se me ..Why dont you have a pic...you should be have a respect in urself that willl lead you into good or nice relationship ok .There is no time for games

Quote:
Well i can se your pictures and they looks very good ,And how did you know its copy and paste and what is copy and paste i wrote the thing for you and you there talking about anything you know right ....Hope you got my pictures and now do answer my question as well and ask me anything you want to know more about me okay ....Hope to hear from you soon

Quote:
Ok that is what you think and i did not sat here and copy and paste to you ok ..i did wrote it ok and trust me im serious on here and its not that i been dishonest with you ok ..but some of ur worlds hurt alots is why you seem i been dishonest with you ok and im sorry if soundz seems im dishonest ok...will talk to you tomorrow ok i need to go to bed good night

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,Good morning to you too ..Im doing real good and how was ur night at sleeping too..And well its weekend alright but i do work today ok ..And im at work right now and i just get on my mail to check if you had sent me any mail and here you are okay ..So i wanted to drop you an a short email lol...My plans for this weekend is cool as of that i need to work today and then will be holiday on tomorrow hehehe i do not work on sundays but church time ok...Im here thinking about how to get home so we can get to chat more as well ..And to ur question i dont know much about drilling rigs okay ...Hope you will explain more about that to me so i can get to know much better on it ok ...Work getting busy so need to get back to work and will have time email you at 1;30pm here ok care to mail me when ever you have time and i will be back to you soon ....Take good care of you self

What are ur plans to on this weekend Derick

Quote:
Oh wow this is nice pics of it ...And well im not getting any trouble ok besides im cashier here at this work lol so always on laptop but just that im sometimes busy at work ok ...So i can keep on check on mails anytime i have a chance and will reply you always i get a chance ok ...Do not worry about my stuff okay ..And i will be home at 6pm my time ok ...And im sure now we get to know more about each other ok ..So i am please to ask me about anything you want to know ...do you mind to try and we add each other so we can chat live and se what happens cos you never ask me anything you want to know about and im really love to get to know more about you okay ..Im serious here and wanting to meet someone who is an honest and caring loving man to spend the rest of my life with....And hopefully you are the one hope you now here for games or hurt someone feelings..And im also not interesting in games because im too old for games....Do ask me about anything you want to know more about me okay ..I will be online 6pm my time ok ..Take good care of yourself

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Evening Derick,Im here now and im doing real good and my day too was too fine....Im just done cooking and i get here to check if you write me back and se here you wrote me back ok ..Im glad to hear from you always and you seems so nice and honest guy i bet...And well i do understand your emailed as well ,But feel free to ask me about anything okay ..And to ur question too ..I do not mind about ur Daugther or kids okay ..Im ok with that and also to ur age i dont care about your age ok ..Because age is just a number to me so we can keep chating and get to know more about each other that would help us alots ok ...Im ever ready to talk to you always you ready too ..Im home now and i hope to hear from you

Quote:
Hi,Good Evening my sweetie Derick, ,

Hi Derick I want to express how i feel right now to you ..But with you to be an honest guy is so nice...And its great to be honest and much deal respect to other's and im sure you will live in this world long as much as u like ok because you may be bless be the Jesus Christ ok ..Im also been honest and caring girl out here ok ...And to ur question not that none of guy's chasing me ok...But its fact that i have been hurt before from guy's out here and right now wanted to change my life and also wanted to find someone that live outside this country so i will leave here in Ghana soon as i find the right man besides i don't really like here much and if not my dad that passed away long time ago and also my mum dont like living in states then i should be in states by now...But who knows tomorrow here i stay for all my life now ..But im about to leave here and also need to fine someone who os care and trust and with loving heart and great sense of humor then i can be with and spend the rest of my life with as well..Im cool and respect girl and im ever ready to move to anywhere i can find mr right ...all the countries where i can find someone who will love me i will be much happy and move with ok or else if the one i will find love to come here and se me off then im ok with that too besides we need to build trust and faith in each other that would help us get to know more about each other and get much strong in each other as well okay ....I do really likes ur emailed to and wishing to hear from you soon...

By Gift

I was cooking and just done cooking ok so i will get eating and soon will have much time on here so we can chat alots,And se if you get home then ...Missed talking to you more...Hope you ok and will love to hear from you soon Take good care of yourself kisss

Hope you love my pics..will like to se a pic of you once again

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Again..Im online now...And im happy you do love my pics and going to put them on ur computer lol..Im much happy to hear that as well ok ...And also sorry to hear that woman's out there dont like working and just need man just for his money or sex chat only .I think that making no sense of relationship you know ..And also yes i know we are all been in hurt before but we will not let that leads us to the end ok ...And we will keep and keep trying till we will find the right one in it ..Besides in anything there are bad and good so when ever you will meet the good one might be ur lucky ok ..But we do need to keep pray to god to and with him i think all things is going to be possible with us ok ..Im getting strong feelings for you now but we still need to chat more and get to know each other better ok ...I hope to hear from you soon .....Im here now

Quote:
Hello,Oh well i se,And i really understand you as well,And well i know you do not have not believe or trust in god...Tell me do you believe in god or not i just want to know first place im sorry to askm once again ...Tell me ur likes and dislikes okay ...Im online we can keep mail now ok till i fall asleep....Let me know u get home from work

Quote:
Oh ok if you said so then i hear you ...And so tel me what is the time there now and what are you doing right now ..How was ur day at work ...Are you still working or getting close the work i know you will sleep there as well ok ...Are you on laptop or phone too
And you didnt tell me ur lIKES AND DISLIKES OKAY ...Im waiting for ur reply
Hope you have good day

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh ok i se and that is great ...And here is my likes and dislikes too...I love to have fun.enjoy a good laugh.like cooking and sorry but don't eat food out that much i love the movies and beach,a walking the park,traveling,shopping,home decorating,working out,art craft,musics,reading and i love to dance. i enjoyed spending time with family.my favorite sports are swimming and Tennis..Dislikes are,lies, I hate dirty people , I don't like loquacious men ,I also don't like greediness cos I believe in giving and its only when u give u will take its a natural law of creation

I believe that good thing to come to those who wait and be yourself at all times and love is in the air and if its for you then you must have it..I'm a very touchy & freely person not needy but passionate,I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it.I am a Caring, Positive, Family Oriented, Independent Woman. I adore children,however when i will have my own.. I enjoy shopping, very fashionable and classy. I carry myself respectably and can be aggressive when i need to be. I don't speak words that have no real meaning and don't waste time on negative thoughts. I love positive people and strive to be happy
...And well tell me what do you do for fun,And do you smokes or drinks and take drugs,And also What's your perfect first date? Again,What is your perception of an ideal
relationship..?? Hope to hear from you soon

Quote:
Hi please it late here ok im going to bed will talk to you tomorrow after church ok ....se ya soon

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This began with email at 5:45 PM yesterday.

Quote:
Hello,Good evening Derick,How are you doing today and how was ur day at work too,I hope you doing much well because i am ok ,And well my church was ok today it went cool ,Just sleeping all over.I Try to talked to but i lost my internet connection that is why i haven't been on for u all day but now im here online now and i got ur mails im very excited to heard from u,Im much happy to chat with you ,you so great and an honest and sincere man i bet ,And to what i do for Fun,To I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life,Also with ur idea's on perfect and first date seems nice and special idea's to me im very glad to hear all those worlds from you and you so true ...And well here are my Views on PERFECT FIRST DATE TO ME ,It is always good to meet in a neutral place like a coffee shop or a place with music in the background so you can chat. Ideas of a perfect date could be a romantic dinner followed by a stroll in the moonlight,have a night of bowling and go to a pub afterwords. Planning together a event or activity's you both would like. These are just a few ideas to work with...
AND AGAIN With my perception of an ideal relationship..??To me,Its Spending time together and when your apart you don't forget the other person. Being able to share your feelings and show your emotions freely. Being there to support and stand up for that special someone. Ok and hope we have things in common ..Well now tell me what did you do today, And also tell me 1,Have you ever felt loved before with anyone in your life before ? 2,Have you learned something from your past relationship? 3,And i know i have ask you about this before but do tell me from now okay ....What are your views on age gap relationships and distance? Ok hope to hear from you soon, Im Online Now we can Chat

Quote:
Hello,What u doing ..Im online now missing you so much

Quote:
Hi,How are you doing..Im online now ...Where u at Derick,,I have missed you so much

Quote:
Hello,if you around then im not sleeping yet...Can you get online so i can talk to you with a minutes,lol I KNOW YOU HATE TO GET ONLINE LOL...im here

Where did you go dear?

Quote:
Its my pc getting slower ok ..Im here now you there,...can you care today and get online on ur gmail account so we can chat for few minutes lol

I took him to chat and kept him up all night long! It was 6:30 Ghana time before he needed to go to work. Lots of typos following here.

6:47 PM Love: Hello
6:48 PM How are you doing today and how was ur day i try to talk to you but it seems you not around with me ok ..so im going to get some rest and will talk to you tomorrow
18 minutes
7:06 PM me: Good evening my lady!
7:08 PM Can yu see me here dear?
7:09 PM Love: Yes i do ..you there
me: There you are
Love: Hold on ok let me restart my pc...2minutes
yes im here hold on
me: Okay, I will be waiting
7:14 PM Are you back now?
Love: Yes i am back now ok
7:15 PM How are you ...??
me: It seems to be hard on your computer dear
7:16 PM Love: Oh yeah my ineternet connection today were very bad ok and that is why and im so sorry but im here now
me: It is fine! There is no need to apologize for things you do not control
7:17 PM Love: Lol,You so right well but you know i need to make sure you ofm that so u will be aware of it ok
Its seems you offline and typing isnt it
7:18 PM me: I don't know what you mean but I am here
7:20 PM Love: Yeah i mean your status seems you offline or invisible and not available and now you got me right
me: I have you now
Love: Okay
me: I think that is something my computer guy did
Love: Oh ok i se
me: H is always playing arud with these controls
7:21 PM Love: Oh ok i se..
Well tell me how are you doing ...
me: Did you enjoy your day?
I am doing great.
I was outside earlier because my mud is getting aired up
7:22 PM I had to solve tht little problem
Love: I do enjoying my day but not really ok because i missed talking to you a day time ok ...because my internet line was fuckinf me up
Okay i se
7:23 PM me: Imissed talking to you also. I am glad I caught you before bedtime
7:24 PM Love: Oh yeah me too...So tell me what did you do today
me: I mistly did reports and laungry
laundry
7:25 PM I did walk around check my fire extenguishers also but that is not much as work goes
Love: Oh ok i se and i guess you much tired today
7:26 PM me: Oh no, not really. I might get tired around 11-12 tonight but not this early
7:27 PM Love: Oh ok i se and what is the time there now
me: 7:30
Yours?
Love: its 12;30am here now
me: Excyse me for just one minute. I will be right back
7:28 PM Love: Oh ok ...Im here waiting
7:29 PM me: I am back. Sorry for that
Love: Huh you should not say sorry ok im here for you
And me too im sorry for bring you here cos i do know you hate to chat on here and im sorry
7:30 PM me: Sometimes I do get interrupted like that by people
My derrick hand came ou there to tell me wht was going on with the mud now
me: I got the air out of it so now we have mud not foam
7:31 PM Love: Okay and yeah i do figure how bad snow is there right now
Its winter there right
me: We re supposed to be in spring right now but sometimes it seems like winter
7:32 PM The snow wasn't tht bad this year
Love: Oh ok
me: We did have an ice storm last week. Tht was interesting
Love: Okay ..Tell me have you find something to eat for ur dinner and have you take ur shower too yet
lol
me: Not yet I hven't
What did you have?
7:34 PM Love: Oh yeah i take mine like some hrs ago lol...And i had rice and beans and chicken today and wish u were here with me so i can get you some lol....And also i take shower some 4hrs ago lol
7:35 PM me: It sounds very tasty and I would love to try some. Perhaps one day I will be lucky enough to have some
Love: Oh yeah im sure and i will need to prepared you nice meal oneday soon ok ...Well tell me what u doing right now
7:36 PM me: I am just typing to yu and debating on my dinner
I think I need ot do something with my hamburger tonight
7:37 PM Love: Oh ok that is nice ..And can you tell me how long can you chat with on here
me: I can be on here for a little it
I m sure that I will need to let you rest for the morrow though so I don't want to keep you awake
7:38 PM Love: Oh ok i will be much happy with the little time you will spend with me on here before leave ok .....
me: I enjoy the way we communicate here
Love: Oh yeah i know i need some rest but once you here with me then i better chat with you and im glad you here now Derick
Really
7:39 PM me: Yes really.
I donot normally chat with people because they do not really say much of anything and it takes them forever to type wmall words
7:40 PM I stopped chatting because of tht mess
Love: Oh ok i se and i understand you
7:41 PM But i will be much happy of you if you se anything bad of me then let me know and maybe i can be pissed of with that ok because i really need to comunicate better with you
me: What did you do with your day? I know you went to church this morning. Did you spend time out doing other things today?
7:42 PM My lady I see nothing wrong with the way you speak to me now
7:43 PM Love: Oh yeah ,I went to church this morning here around 8am then i came home 1pm here and after that i have been doing some Laundry's and went to one of my friends for a visit and came home to cook dinner then trying to get online and talk to you but my Net was still slow so i waited and rest till now ok so that is all what i have do today ok ..Thanks for asking
Great to hear that of you
7:44 PM me: It is interesting to me oto learn what people in different areas do with their days
Love: Really that would be nice and me too hehe
me: I have a very boring life in comprison with being almost always at wrk
7:45 PM Love: Tell me do you like going outside to study things out
Awww i se i wish we live closer so oneday we can se each other and go for a walk lol
me: I am always outside if the weather permits and figuring things ou tis a part of my work
7:46 PM I would love to go for a walk with you
7:47 PM Love: Really
7:48 PM I cant wait with that ..do you like going beaches,pool and clucb??
7:49 PM me: I live pretty close to a lake. It is less thn 10 miles from my house
I take the kids out there all the time when I am home
7:51 PM Love: Oh ok that is nice and to me i dont go to club's but i will like to go there whille im with nice and right guy like you ..I like going to beches pool too i love those things hope u have no problem with that
7:52 PM me: I never go to clubs here. A don't really care to watch a buch of drunk guys fighting over women
7:53 PM I like to spend my time paying attention to my girl not having to tell guys to piss off
Love: Hehehe that is not fair i know
me: I know they would think thy wuld be able to take you from me
7:54 PM Love: Oh awww no ,I will never give anyone chance besides we do likes each other for now and i promise to become more importance in ur life and also i want you to know im one man woman ok
And you are enough to me Derick
me: Thank you very much and you are very important to me already
7:55 PM It has become a habit to wake up and look to see if yu have mailed me yet on that morning
This morning I started another habit of waking to your photos on the laptop
7:57 PM Love: Hammm you make me so happy to hear this world from you ..Im glad im important to you and i will keep u save and with great care ok .. I Will be honest with you always and hope you dont take advantage of me right
me: I m not here for any of tht using stuff dear
I am here to hopefully make you my wife
7:58 PM Love: Awww Good thoughts of you ..Im so great to hear this from you ..Im also here seeking my soul mate someone who is real like you and much serious on me and im sure i will be more serous than u ok ...
8:00 PM me: I believe that we are both very serious about this and it is a very good start to what I think will become great
8:01 PM Love: Oh yeah you right and im also pray that i met the right guy from now besides i have been many hurt's on here but i seen no way to stop trying my best so im still on game and hopefully you are god sent to me
8:02 PM me: I don't know anything about god but I I am sure I have found the girl for me
Love: And yeah you reminds me ...Tell me what religion are you ...
8:03 PM me: i don't believe in any of it dear
Love: Oh ok i se...
8:04 PM But to me i do belive ne christian and do you care about that
me: Yours belief does not bother me at all. It is not up to me to tell you how to thik
Love: Oh ok ...
8:05 PM And you never tell me ur favourite music and movies you like..can you tell me on here now
8:06 PM me: Surely! I like the comedy and action movies most but I have a pretty big collection of movies at home that has all different kinds
8:07 PM I let the kids pick out the movies sometimes so I end up wit a little of everything
8:08 PM Love: Oh ok i se and that is ok ...And to me ...My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything.Horror, thrillers, comedy too
8:09 PM me: I eat pretty much everything too but I don't have the cooking skills for much more than what I know
Love: Hammm i have many skills on cooking dear....And Also.. My favorite music's are Gospel,Jazz,Country,Rock&roll,High life,Cools and in fact R&B....
8:10 PM me: That sounds pretty much like mine but I wuld have to add some alternative rock and rap
8:11 PM Love: Awww you silly lol
me: Pantera, Metallica all the way back to Marvin Gaye and The Commodores
I listen to a lot of different music
8:12 PM Love: Oh yeah i can se you added much on that way lol...Anyway tell me ur favourites food on here too,and drinks to
Hope u told me on ur mails but tell me on here now..to recognize it
8:13 PM me: I drink mostly tea and coffee unless I go to the store with my grand daughter. We have to have us a soda pop then
8:14 PM Love: Oh ok i se
me: I cook a lot of brisket, pot roast with vegetables, fish, lasagna, goulash, beans and ham, chili, stews and things like this
8:17 PM Love: Oh ok those all is good things ok ,,,,And to me ,My favorite food is Pizza and I like Rice and beans too,Hot dog and Banku hehe its african food but dont think u ever know about it before lol..I love banku to much...To drinks i like Malta guineas and Don,Simon and Fruit Tell like this too ok
8:18 PM me: I have not heard of these drinks before or the banku.
Is that something with rice?
8:19 PM Love: No its something like gotten it through Maize
Hope you know maize
me: We call it corn but it is the same thing
8:20 PM Love: Lol yeah you got it right dear
8:21 PM Dear can you tell me your goals or dreams in life?
me: I have only one left that I have not accomplished and tht is to find a great wife
I have done everything else that I set out to accomplish
8:22 PM What about your own gols and dreams?
8:24 PM Love: Well i can say im working now and its good work for me
So I will tell you a bit about me and my hope and dream,I hope is to find the right guy and also my dreams is to meet the right man who is honest with me forever till the end of our life's.
8:26 PM me: What type of place do you work in there? I know you are a cashier but I don't know the type of store tht you work in
Love: I do work in a Waiter Restaurant here
8:27 PM me: That is very hard work!
Love: Its located in big city here Accra new site
me: I think it is good for people to work in a job like that at some time in their life
Love: Yeah but i dont get much depressed always ok i had someone help me when im getting much stressful
8:28 PM Lol
me: It is good that you have such a person
8:29 PM Love: Yes i guess
Yes and also i need to meet some one who knows what to offer in life to a woman,Ready to share poverty,richness,failure and victory together,is whom i have always been dreaming to meet in my life.
8:30 PM me: That all becomes part of a marriage. Everything becomes community property at that point
8:31 PM Love: Ok...
me: It is up to the couple then to make things happen to create those successes
8:32 PM Love: Yes you are right
me: Failures will always come with the good times but you have to always keep trying
I have had a serious failure trying to expnd my business to another coutry
8:33 PM I will never consider that again
8:34 PM Love: Oh ok i se and have you ever been in hurt before .???
me: Many times and in different ways.
Are you talking about in a relationship, at work or somthing else?
8:35 PM Love: Awww that to bad,,,And yeah i mean in relatiionship like past love life??
me: Well my ex wife started cheating on me almost immediately after she had our daughter
8:36 PM I have had a few others do that also but I just let them go
They weren't worth my time
8:37 PM Love: Oh i se and im sorry you need to be strong ..I have also been in hurt too
And you know with the past love life...This is most important to me and to u so that we both would know how careful we would be in getting off together this time around.
8:38 PM me: That is always the way I see those things from the past. I know how that feels and would never do that to another person. I already know what those type of women are about
8:39 PM I need to take my time and find the right kind of girl
8:40 PM Love: Great that you have been more experience of that too ..And I was hooked up with a man named Gregory deep in love unknowing to me he was cheating on me and he had a devilish attitude amongst women. We were together for 7 months before he finally told me the verdict of not being interested anymore for no reasonable reason, I had to meet a friend who consoled me and told me that she would show me the source of her joy which I was going to get my joy from hence I am here now in Ghana, I hope this would not re-occur again getting to meet u there
8:42 PM me: I am not the type to lead a woman on then tell her I do not care. If I do not care, I would not be in any relationship at all
8:43 PM Love: I Se
me: I think people get into relationships sometimes with no vonvept of what they truly want in the end. They only think of jumping into bed
8:45 PM Love: Hehehe it sometimes kind sucks of peoples that being act like that way okay ...But hopefully good things is on coming to those who wait upon god and right times
8:47 PM me: Patienc is a very good thing and I don't think too badly of people that sleep around as long as they are not cheating on someone. I just don't choose to do that myself. I want only one woman to make love with for the rest of my life.
8:48 PM Love: Oh good that soundz good to me ..And I also want a man that will give me the love I desire and the care I will cherish as I will unavoidably unleash to him in same manner
8:50 PM me: That is the great thing about truly loving someone, you come to know their moods and those little things that they enjoy. You can almost read themwhen you walk inthe room
8:51 PM Love: Hammm you are right ...And tell me have you ever talked to any girl from ghana here before
me: Not here, but one or two have tried to chat with me on the site. They do nt talk like you do though
8:52 PM Love: Oh ok i se and that means you never chat with any girl from ghana here including me??
me: Now I am chatting with you so if you want to count tht then I have now
8:54 PM Love: Lol i se that is ok ..So tell me do you mind to take ur personal profile off from the dating site ,so that we can be honest and true serious on here
let me know what do you think to take ur person profile off from the dating site then
me: If I can figure out how I will remove it. I may have to get my computer man on it
8:55 PM He is the one tha set it up for me
Love: Oh ok ...And do you remember ur passworld and Id on there
8:56 PM And do you also remember the dating site you have ever been
me: I know those and the site
8:57 PM I only go there when I get a message from them
You are the last person that sent me one
Love: ok i se
8:58 PM Oh ok ...And i think you need to take ur person account from there ok...But can u give me that passworld and Id on site and maybe i can se if i can take it off from there then
me: I am not supposed to give those out baby
8:59 PM I am sorry but i was told never to do tht
9:00 PM Love: I dont mean ur gmail account passworld but on the site as i need to take ur profile off there besides im little worried if someone can write you and take you away from me ..so i need you all by my self and no one else is all sorry
lol
9:01 PM me: Honey, nobody is taking you from me. He just makes things simple for me to remember so my email and my account there are almost the same
9:02 PM It would be impossible for me to keep separate passwords for things
9:03 PM Love: Yeah and that is the badly way dear..if anyone write you then it will come street to you dear...we need to do something on it ok ..I need you by my self only im one man woman and hope you are one woman man too
me: arling you are not losing me and if anyone should mail me I will just delete it
I have the woman I want
9:04 PM Love: Oh ok if you said so then im ok with it ok ...
me: I will get him to remove me there though
Love: Hope you will be true to me always like i will to you
Okay if you said so then
9:05 PM me: I would not want yu upset over such a thing
9:06 PM Love: Oh no im ok ..just let you know im serious about you and want to fall inlove with you and yes i know it will take a time to get to know everything or much about you but though i do like ur conservation or chating alots so far
9:07 PM me: I am very serious about what we have started here and I really like the way we chat
It will take us time to get to know all of those little things but w have time for that
9:08 PM Love: Cool im glad you do like what we have started to and i like it too...
Yeah we do okay..
I think you might find something to eat and get some shower im concerning about you
9:09 PM me: Do not worry dear. iam very used to long nights and Inormally shower aroud midnight.
Love: Hammmm
me: If you are tired just tell me and we can talk another time
I know it is getting late for you too
9:10 PM Love: Oh im little tired but i like to chat with you more if u can spend a good one hour with me again before leave me here i will be much happy
9:11 PM me: I would love to spend more time with you as long as yu are not tired
Love: Yeah its prety late here but i like to share conservation with you good one hour if you dont mind then
Oh good u made me happy now im glad you love to chat with me
9:12 PM me: I never thought you would se me saying that but I do like chatting with you
9:13 PM Love: Hammm you make me smile dear,You know in two relationship no one will tell the other how to do but when its meant to be real love and nice with good and honest conservation then im sure you can feel it in ur heart
9:15 PM me: I am glad that i make you smile, that is a very good star. In a relationship, in my opinion, you must always tell your partner your thoughts. They cannot be expecting to know yur moods and thoughts if you never let them see it.
9:17 PM Love: Lol you right and yeah you make me smile as well ..I like the way we are now ..and i cant wait to fall inlove with you ...Can you really tell me ..Are you right handed or left?
9:18 PM me: Sure I can dear, I am right handed. Which are you?
Love: Me,I am right handed but can use both to type at the same time
9:19 PM me: I can type pretty well for an old man with both hands but you can tell that my old busted fingers sometimes miss keys ar hit extra ones
9:20 PM They do not listen to my brain very well
Love: Heheeh stop kidding u very funny Derick
what is ur full name
9:21 PM me: I am not kidding dear. I have had almost every single finger beaten severely at some point in this work
9:22 PM I have lost the fingernail on all but one of my fingers and my right thumbnail has been ripped off 3 times so far
9:23 PM Love: I se and you know sometimes we both make mistakes in typing lol sometimes keyboard might be too hard u know or mis spellling lol
me: My full name is Derrick Thomas R
What is your full name honey?
Love: Oh ok you have nice name
9:24 PM Mine is Yaw Amponsah ,But i go by Gift always ,But my full name is [ YAW AMPONSAH]
me: Thank you
That is very unusual and I love it
Gift is very fitting
9:25 PM Love: Lol.Hope u got my full name right
me: You are like a gift for me
Yes dear, I see the YAW AMPONSAH
Love: Hammm thanks you so much and you also gift to me and who knows
9:26 PM GOOD THAT IS MY FULL NAME BUT CALL ME GIFT ALWAYS LOL TILL WE MEET THEN WE CAN CHANGE MY NAME TO MRS THOMAS LOL
9:27 PM me: I would love to change it! And I will call you by whichever name you like
9:28 PM Love: Hehehe ok i hear.but we will both sit down and think of it so we can put me a good name that we both love it ok
me: As long as it comes out with R at the end of it I will love it
Love: Well Nice Meeting You Derick
9:29 PM me: i am very lucky to have met you my lady and I may not have if you had never sent me tht first message
Love: lol
9:30 PM Tell me Do you any tattoos and body piercings?
me: I do not have any but I know lots of people like them
9:31 PM Do you have any?
Or do you want any?
Love: Oh no i dont have any of them ok ..hehe but i would like if i had one on my side lol
9:32 PM me: What would you get dear?
Love: If i had one i will be much happy but here chuches dont alow much so i wil get some when i get out of this country
I think tatoo will be good for me lol will you alow me and get interesting with that
9:34 PM me: That would be your choice dear. If you want one, you may do that. I would say to make sure you really think but the one you want. If you just get a generic one that holds no real meaning to you then you aren't really going to like it.
It is very important that you like what you get
9:35 PM most all of the people I work around have them
9:36 PM Love: Oh ok dear,Im glad if i do one then you will not mad at me then it have to wait when things work out for us and when together then we will go and get me one lo
lol
9:37 PM me: That will be fine and I will even take you there if you want. There are a few places in OKC tht do piercing and tattooing
9:38 PM Love: Oh ok ...Im in Accra Ghana and where do you really located dear
which are in usa
me: I live near a place called Fort Cobb but my work site right now is outside of a town called Calumet
9:39 PM Love: Oh ok i se,I think you work alots lol...Do you work all the days and weekends too right
9:40 PM me: Yes I do. I live on the job site from the day the job begins until the day it ends and I move my triler to the next job
9:43 PM Love: Hello
me: Are you back with me now?
Love: sorry my internet connection went out ok
me: I saw that yo went offline there
Love: im here now
me: You don't need to apologize honey
9:44 PM Love: Thanks
Daer R tell me ...What do you like to do at yr leisure time?
9:45 PM me: I like to be around friends and family. I don't get a lot of time with them unless they visit me so I must do things withthem and their children when I can
9:46 PM Love: Oh ok i se and that is good of you ...
9:47 PM me: The kids love it when we get outdoors and do diffrent things together
Love: Oh hamm that soundz great ok ..And to me ..I Like to go fishing,watch news on TV,read new papers and also learn to know more new things
9:49 PM me: I try not to watch a lot f news. There are many horrible things tht happen around the country. Shootings, rapes, robberies crimes of stupidity and abuse. I hate to hear that stuff
9:50 PM I do like to learn new things when I can but I also think it is important to pass the things I alady know on down to the kids
9:51 PM Love: Oh yeah me too those things when it happens to others i wasnt feeling well ..But I like reading a lot , in fact meta physics novels especially by Tuesday TOM Clancy I love cooking , playing squash and watching basket ball and talk shows like Oprah Winfrey talk show in the Harp o Studio
9:53 PM me: Tom Clancy is a great author. I enjoy reading his books and if you like authors like Stephen King, my mother introduced me to Dean Koontz. He is fantastic and it is hard to put his books down
9:54 PM I do enjoy watching a ball game if I have the chance and my grand son goes to every home game for OSU
He is a big fan
Love: Yeah you are right but sometimes dont read them much hhehe i like most of all
OK
Then tell me do you like sports
9:55 PM me: I like some of them, not all
Love: Good
9:56 PM me: American Football, basketball, wrestling, Mixed Martial Arts, boxing and even gymnastics
I just watched the Nadia Comenici invitational on TV earlier today
Love: What is ur best team or favorite team do you suport or like most
Ok
9:57 PM me: I am with my grand son. I am am OSy fan but I also like Ou
9:58 PM My mother is an OKC Thunder fan
10:00 PM Love: Oh ok i se..And to me ..I do like sports very much and watch sports satellite always,And also my favorite team is Barcelona and its located in Spain they had some most [popular players like ,Andres Iniesta and Linoel Messi
me: What sport is this honey?
Soccer?
10:01 PM Love: Yes
you got it street
hehehe
10:02 PM me: I can't say I understand the game
It is kind of like hockey for me. I don't care much for the game but the fights are funny to watch
10:03 PM Love: Ok babe you can check it on you tube and you will be better understand it very well my love
Lol then football is better game to watch i guess
10:04 PM me: I do prefer things i can understand
10:05 PM Love: Yes and im sure you will be match understand football game when you watch for some lol..I bet when we get together someday we can go and watch some football match and i hope you will get you much interesting lol
10:06 PM me: I would go if you enjoy them but I don't know that I would find them fun, but one never knows until they have tried
10:07 PM I know a few of the guys tht work for me like to play on their weekends off
10:08 PM Love: Hamm ok ...
Do u exercise and do you like go to GYM??
me: I do not waste time or money on a gym honey. My work is much bettr than any gym
10:09 PM Love: Hammm really
10:10 PM I Se and tell me ..Do you have a good habit with a great sense of humor?
10:11 PM me: Well, I think this is much better for you to decide. You are seeing some of my humor in here but I don't know what habit you mean
10:13 PM Love: Oh ok that is great and well i will decided to my self as you were saying ok and yes you so good with great sense of humour right
me: I like to believe that I am somewhat funny but for me to claim such is merely an opinion
10:16 PM Love: Hehehe you are right dear and besides sometimes you should be little funny to make things seems so honest and with happiness with ..tell me do you love compliments?/
10:17 PM me: I think everyone enjoys compliments. I try to give them to those I feel have earned them or sometimes if I just see someone not feeling too happy, I will try to give them one to cheer them up
10:19 PM Love: Oh wow that is nice of you dear...And i do love compliments too lol..I like when u give me much compliments lol but not into joke lol
me: When I compliment you dearm it is no joke at all
10:20 PM Love: Oh ok
me: I do not joke about such with a woman I want to be with
I can find some room to be a little comical but I am very serious
10:21 PM Love: Oh ok that is great to haar ok ...Tell me do you have any Hobbies
10:22 PM me: Before I started getting my hands all messed up I did do a little artwork
10:23 PM Love: Oh ok
me: I used to do a lot of beadwork, painting, drawings and all kinds of stuff
10:26 PM Love: Oh ok that is great dear,And to me , I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me..
10:28 PM me: i don't know how to play the computer stuff and I don't think the world wants to see me dance. I would scare the children!
Swimming and reading might be more my speed
10:30 PM Love: Oh ok dear i can understand you ..And also I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that
10:32 PM me: A marriage is supposed to be both giving their all, no servant, no that is a woman or mans work, none of tht. Both live in the housem both better be able to do the work when it is possible for it all to get done and one person does not gt overwhelmed and feeling like they are doing it all
10:34 PM Love: Great thought you are right dear..And also And I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.
10:35 PM HEY PLEASE GET SOME COFFE WITH YOU OK..HOLD ON LET ME GET COFFE LOL
10:36 PM HEY PLEASE GET SOME COFFE WITH YOU OK..HOLD ON LET ME GET COFFE LOL
me: I definitely understand all of that baby I think the people that try to cling to their partner at all times are very insecure and probably playing when they get the chance
Are you all right? You getting sleepy?
10:37 PM Or am I boring youto tears?
10:40 PM Love: Yeah im alright im trying to get some coffe sory im little hungry think u will be much hungry dear
10:41 PM me: you do not need to be sorry dear. hunger is common to most everyone. I keep a bag of Grandpa snacks here by the computr in case I ever need them
10:42 PM I have caramel and chocolates and the peanut butter and chocolate
Love: Oh ok i se i just concerning about you lol...Im back ok
10:43 PM me: I am fine dear but I thank you for yur concern
Love: Its ok ...Let continue on part we are ok ..And I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work
10:44 PM me: baby, are you pasting this stuff/
This is not rela talk
10:45 PM Love: Yeap .hehe its real talk sweetie..I just draft before i went to get a coffe ok ..so dont bother sweetie
Its all pure from my heart
me: I can understand dear but it looks bad
Love: Im sory it does ok
me: It is not a part of the talk we wee having
10:46 PM It is all right just please do not do that
Love: I like the way you talking just let me know anything if you dont like about me so we can talk it out ok ..so we dont have it in pain
I am agree with you
10:47 PM me: i have no problem saying these things dear because I reallly think we are right , we just have to iron out small things
Love: Lol
R tell me ...Do you want to have more kids in future?
10:48 PM me: i would like to but I have never thought that the man should be selfish and force those wishes on his wife. She should decide when she is ready and how many
10:49 PM Love: hehehe u silly we both can decide but besides u are a man lol u can come up with any idea that u have ok
10:50 PM me: That is true tht I am a man but I do not get to impose my will upon my wife
Some women are known to get overwhelmed and even depressed after having a kid
Don't ask me why but it is a very serious issue
10:52 PM Love: Oh ok i se...And well to me ..Definitely yes i want to have kids for future because their the one going to look after us when we grow old and become adults.Also their the one going to be our future leaders one day when the time comes.
10:53 PM me: I understand that point of view also and if we would choose to have babies I will be a very happy and attentive father
10:54 PM i miss those little footsteps running about the house
Love: Lol
10:55 PM You seems so nice and honest person i like the way you started ur adverts to me ..Tell me do you have webcam
me: I m sorry dear I do not have that. It would not last long in the environment I work in
10:56 PM Love: Oh ok its ok you do not need to say sorry lol
But im sure you will get some pictures of you for me soon
10:58 PM me: When I am able to return home, I will be happy to send you more. I just don't keep a lot on this work computer
11:00 PM Love: Oh its ok ..just want to se ur pics is all lol besides i dont have much pics of you lol...But in good relationship doesnt means alots of pics or camera show's but the trust and faith that we would get with believe and honest better understanding and serious loving heart that cares most hope you understand me
11:04 PM Are you there m not getting ur messages
me: I will send you more when I get home honey. I know my situation is not the norm but I think we are coming to a level of trust and understanding. I just do not keep a lot of things on this computer because of the high level of dust that is generated from the very first day on the job site and I really don't have much reason to have my personal pictures on my work computer.
11:05 PM I am sorry dear, it took me a minute or 3 to type that
11:06 PM Love: OH OK I SE AND I UNDERSTAND YOU BETTER OK YOU ARE RIGHT AND I CANT WAIT TO SE MORE PICS OF YOU
R tell me ,At what point would you consider divorcing a life mate?
me: I will do tht when I go home again
11:07 PM Love: OK
me: I do not want another divorce. That is why I will not marry until I know and have absolute faith in her
11:09 PM Love: Great to hear that okay ,,,And well to me not sure i will consider divorcing my life partner because i want to live life together to the end with a guy i will meet You R
11:10 PM me: I am pretty easy to get along with and I would love to spend my life with you.
I divorced before because of ehr cheating. I know you are not going to be doing that
Love: Oh wow are you really sure of what u just said...??
me: Yes, why would I not be?
11:11 PM You are caring, sweet, intelligent, you talk to me in a way most woman do not and you are cute as a nuttin
11:12 PM button
Love: Thanks you so much im glad you do like the way im talking to you
11:13 PM Oh no Never over my dead body ..I will never be a cheater besides im a woman with my world and is why im trying to work hard and achieve what i can made and also im not going to jealious on anything so how can i be a cheater...I will never cheat on u or lie to you and its a promise for you
11:14 PM me: you need not promise me that dear, I can tell it by your words to me that you are very truthful to me
11:15 PM Love: And also i want to stand this to let you know about this before...I have good family and with peace and unity, But just that only small peoples in the family that has post by they are cheaters too But im sure god will punish them for they wrong doing ...
11:16 PM me: I despise cheaters so if you tell me a part of the family is bad I will have to stand with yu against them
11:17 PM Love: My late father was very rich man and in my back ground my parents had money ,But since my late father passed away some of the familys took all the properties that my father did away like his cars and took his house from our hands and that way my mother cant lived with them so she remarried and now live in Kenya but i still live here trying to make it well
11:18 PM me: Death always brings out the greed in people and I am sorry you and your mother wee avictim to that
11:19 PM Love: My late father was a hard worker who has alots of properties but my other uncle took all from me just because he was thinking if they handle everythning to my hand then when i grows up i will sell it all and leave here to the states ,They took all my Inheritance that my late father left for me .remember im the only daughter of my parents
11:20 PM me: I am sorry to read that.
11:21 PM Love: Yeah but my ground mum and one of my uncle and my late father lawyer they are peoples who love to fight for me but because of im low on funds I should be forget about them and put them to god and he will judge my case for me
11:23 PM me: I don't know much about god darling bu I don't think you should count on him or here being a vindictive one. That kind of goes against everything it is supposed to be about.
Love: Yeah and its alots pain to cost me when im about to express to peoples but i should not tell all the bad side but as time goes on we will get all it to be explain
11:24 PM me: I would enjoy sitting up late nights with you just talking of all of these little things as we lay by a fire
Love: Really,what gods is that agan ...A Vindictive
11:25 PM lol
me: vindictive is another word for mean
I don't think he is supposed to be that kind of person
11:26 PM Love: I se ,and do you believe in that Vintictive gods right
me: I do not believe in any of that
Love: Oh ok i se and hope you have no problem with me keep mention god name right
11:27 PM me: I just see that hopig some god will harm those that have harmed you really contradicts what religion is supposed to be about
I don't enjoy the constant religion talk but I can only say what I believe tht to be
11:30 PM Love: Yeah it christian god ok ...And i will be much happy when you can get a chance to buy a Bible and read some little messages in it maybe you will become much interesting in it ok ...And we are talking about the GOD THAT HAS CREATED HUMAN BEING AND NOT SOME BAD SPIRITUALS ACTIVE OR DEVIL GODS I MEAN OK ....Im talking about God JESUS CHRIST THAT CREATED HUMAN BEING AND LIVING THINGS AND NON LIVING THINGS GIVE PERSON A BRIEF TTO LIVE IN THE WORLD OK, I HATE SPIRITUAL THINGS SUCH AS SMALLEST GODS AND DEVIL SPIRITS OK
me: Please excuse me for just on eminute! I will be right back
11:31 PM Baby, please do not preach to me
Love: Ok im waiting and hope you got the messages right....Im waiting
Ok i wont sorry
11:33 PM me: I am back now. i had to slip away to the little boys room
Sorry
11:34 PM Love: Ok im here and you got my messages right
me: which one?
If you are tlaking the religion one I saw it but did not read it
11:36 PM Love: Yes the religion one im talking about and im sure you dont like it but read it and i will not say anything about it anymore ok
11:37 PM me: I see the basic gist of what you are saying but I have no desire to read the boble
I don't believe in it
11:38 PM Love: Its ok ...Your wish is my command
Okay
me: My only wish is that we leave that aside frm our talks dear. You can believe if you choose. I choose not to
11:39 PM Love: Anyway R if you said that then i have no problem with that ok ..Besides No One is Perfect in this world but just that we both try to be perfect lol ,hope you understand me
11:41 PM me: We need only to be perfect for one another. We are truly flawed but we must find good and bad in our chosen partners and accept them all
Love: I understand you and if i offended you with that then i really sorry and im not here tp make peoples sad or get ur feelings away from you im sorry for give me if i hurt u or offend you with that then
Yeah you are right
11:42 PM me: You did not hurt me in any way, I just do not find that to be anything but am argument so it is best kept away
It is similar to politics.
11:43 PM Love: You are so much Interligent guy
me: Neither have anything to do with good or bad of th partner but everyone has their own thoughts and opinions
Not a bad thing
Thank you veyr much! You are so sweet to say that
Love: I se
11:44 PM Thanks you so much too,And tell me .If you're having problems would you talk it out or keep it inside?
me: I think you know already, I put my thoughts right here on the table as soon as I see something
11:45 PM I like to communicate everything
11:46 PM Love: Good and yeah i can se that already ok and you are so great man i bet ..Every woman would like to have some conservation with you ,you seems so nice and great honest with ur self im glad i meet yo
you
And to me .I will surely talk it out when i have it pains
11:47 PM me: I have already seen that in you as well. I really like tht you are not afraid to tell me your thoughts
Even with our rocky start things never got out of hand and we worked right through it
11:48 PM Love: Well you so great as i can think of ok
I will be alwyas have you in my mind and thoughts
11:49 PM me: You are stuck in my thoughts and I intend to stick you with me for life
11:50 PM Love: Thanks you so much and R can you tell me do you have cellphone
11:51 PM me: I have a personal and a work phone. I cannot use my work phone for personal things but I can give you my home cell. It is set for voice and fax only right now though
11:53 PM Love: Oh ok i se and i just ask if incase we can exchanges our celllphone numbers.so that we can sometimes try and call each other and get to hear each other voice will be amazing and other one we can also try to keep sending text messages whiles we are not online so we can get to know what we are doing or what is going on with us hope you get me
11:55 PM special when i get online i will text you to let you know im around ok ...or do the same to lol
11:56 PM me: I don't mind giving you my home number dear but I cannot walk around this job texting and having personal calls when I have banned all of my men from doing that. I have had to fire a few for non stop phone stuff. They were sneaking away from work and talking on the phones.
I have to set the example for them
11:57 PM I make them leave their phones in their vehicles
11:58 PM Love: Oh really meaning you are the Manager of that work or Supervisor there
me: Yes my lady, I am the boss out here for these people.
11:59 PM I am also the boss at my business which is the other company I report to
12:00 AM Love: Great those all is good and that mean u have two jobs right
12:02 AM me: It is one job actually. It is my business but I hire myself out to other companies to supervise their jobs while I have pushers and secretaries running things in the office
Love: Ok that is nice of you
And that too doesn't mean we will text always ok or call each other always ok ..we can decide to make one time call to get to hear our voice and besides it would be better if i have ur number or u have mine so in case of anything we can communicate through cellphone but not always lol..but with text we can text 2or3times a day in morning ,noon.evening lol
12:03 AM me: I don't even know if mine is capable of that
12:04 AM I don't see that phone very often but I cannot give out this business phone baby.
12:05 AM Love: Okay
So how do we do to hear each other voice one day if we need to hear our voice
12:06 AM me: do you have Skype baby?
I will call you when I get home so tht we can talk
Love: No i dont .. I dont even know how it works
Do you have one
12:07 AM me: I am pretty stupid in that one too
Love: Hehe that means u have skype too
me: He just set one up but I think it has a message thing like this
12:09 AM Love: OK ..HOPE NOW THERE IS NO NEED TO GO ON THERE ANYMORE WE CAN STAY HERE..DO YOU HAVE YAHOO IM
12:10 AM me: I do not have that. He says yahoo is a waste of space on the computer
12:11 AM he says you have to load a bunch of exra junk for that
12:12 AM Love: SIMPLE QUESTION DO YOU HAVE YAHOO IM
YES OR NO LOL
me: I do not
Why are you being mean?
Love: WHY DOES IT TAKE YOU LONG TO REPLY
I BEING MEAN DO YOU HAVE A YAHOO MESSENGER ID
me: I am waiting to see what you type
12:13 AM Some of it may be that I am typing
Love: OK
Its ok and so you do not have Yahoo Messnger Id right
me: no i do not
12:14 AM Love: Ok
Should a wife stay home with kids?
me: why are you seeming upset?
Only if she wants to
12:16 AM Love: Ohh not reallly im not upset just wondering why u took so long minutes to answer me a simple question yes or no is why ok..I think u are abandon me sorry im not upset
me: I did not abandon you dear, you went offline. Had you looked aove you would have seen my answer
above
12:17 AM Love: Im sorry and yes i do ok ..I like our chating so much
12:18 AM me: I like our chat too when you aren't upset
12:19 AM Love: Oh sory dont think i got upset ealier ok ..i dont and also i dont get upset with the person i like to share the rest of my life with ..when you u see im upset that means the person need to take advantage of me or lie to me or play games with my feelings if not that i dont get upset often ok believe me
12:20 AM me: You changed your typing and you were just hunding me on the yahoo.
it seemed you were upset
12:21 AM I am sorry if I misunderstood it
Love: IM SORRY
me: It is okay dear just please recognize that I m picking up on these little things
Love: I WAS JUST ASKING IF YOU HAD ONE IS ALL I HAVE TO MAKE SURE MANY ACCONTS ON CHATING PLACE YOU HAVE OK
me: I don't want you mad
12:22 AM This is all I have baby
And Skype but I have not really learned tht
I don't even know why he did it
12:23 AM Love: OK
me: Would you like me to ask him to kill that?
Love: Yes of course
me: I don't see it as being useful anyway
12:24 AM I will do that when he gets in this morning
Love: Ask him to have that skype account deleted ok and fist thing i want him to do for you is get ur person profile deleted friom the dating site ok
me: I will have him on both first thing in the morning
12:25 AM Love: Oh ok ..
And ur messages seems like you never been on this stuff before ..do you
me: The Skype, I have not really looked it over well.
12:26 AM The fish one I have been to a few times but those chat requests there just did not give me a good feel for the chat
12:27 AM Love: The fish one ..what is the fish one
me: I have been at this mail for a while. I get all of my business mails here also
Love: Oh ok...
12:28 AM me: This is why I only have this email.
Love: Tell me did you put ur gmail account on that dating site
me: No way
12:29 AM I do not want a lot of people mailing me. I want only the one
I have you now so I can gt rid of that
12:30 AM Love: Oh ok and how did you get my mail
me: You gave it to me by PM
Love: I never get to the site i founded you since the day you reply my emailed
Is Fishmeetfish.com u were on???
12:31 AM me: Yes dear
Love: Do u know ur id there
i mean profile name there
me: yes I do
Are you frilling me again?
grilling
12:32 AM i will get him on it in the morning baby
12:33 AM Baby, remember I told you it is the same as my gmail?
Love: Ok
12:34 AM I never get there since you reply my email.so i wish i can know ur profile name then i will try nd login there and check you out again
me: It is the same as my mail
12:35 AM Love: Yeah hold on a minute let me try nd login there and check you out
me: I am sure my message is in your mailbox there
12:37 AM What is your id there?
12:40 AM Love: OH YEAH I FOUND YOU OUT THERE NOW AND YES UR MAIL IS STILL THERE SAYING ...Good morning my dear. I have sent a mail to you.
me: That is me my dear!
I told you
Why are you so suspicious?
That is an odd twist to our talk earlier
12:42 AM Love: Yeah i know i just login to the site and copy it needed to show to you is all
12:43 AM me: I know I left that so you did not need to di it for me
Love: Im not suspicious ok and you know im getting more feelings for you and that way i will not like anyone to take you away from me okay so it better ealier tomorrow ur boy will get ur person account deleted from there ok
12:44 AM me: I am glad that you are now somewhat comfortable with it but that is
a bit different from the you I was talkng with earlier
12:45 AM you became obsessed on that
Baby, please do not worry that any person is taking me from you
12:46 AM That is not happening
12:47 AM Love: Ok ,Im not just a kind of jealious girl but you should be know a long while i have been here spend my time talking to and if someone comes acros us and with spoil trust of feelings we get for each other will hurt me is all ..Besides im afraid of Guy's on here but i think you seems much diffrent
12:50 AM me: Baby, I am glad that you find me different and I know that there are a lot of rotten people in the world. We can't change them baby but we cannot let them make us crazy either.
12:54 AM Love: Yeah you are right and yes i should be express my feelings to you ..Its take me a long to trust a guy's that came now a days or a guy's on internet or dating site,because majority of them are liers and games only sex talks and dirty talks and late when they get what they need from you then they run away from you ,So i got afraid to give my heart to someone now a days but i can say to you i am feeling much better in my heart for you now as you can i cant even leave you here i wish i live close to you ..So im plaease you not to do me like others so leave me is all because my heart starts beats of my body ok
12:57 AM me: My sweet little Gift I understand you have been hurt before and those other people did whatever to make you this way.
I am not here to do any of that and I cannot cure what ails yu from the past, I can only be yur present
12:58 AM I really hop to be your future
12:59 AM Love: R if you were a woman you can find out ur self ...Now a days all the guy's or most of the guy's just spoil and they dont seems anything serious just come here for games is all and there is nothing serious they wanted after they have only sexy talking and dirty talks after then run off you is not fair and Majourity guy's too here is not saying what they can fit ,they will just come online and approach some thoughs which they dont mean most of them are liers i cant lie to you....gamers and dramas are much than real peoples on here but R you seem so so much diffrent and i bet every woman will love and die to talk to you ok ..u so honest and respect man i have ever meet on dating or internet stuff so id wouldnt make you go anywhere ok ..you should be stay here with me and we can se what the life brings to us soon
1:01 AM me: I am stuck right here with you dear. I am not lettng you scare me away
I only ask that you leave the past where it is and move forward
Love: And yes i know what is past is past and we dont need to think much about it ok ...But i also really like you to be in my Future to hope we both serious on each other and do tel the truth world to each other
1:04 AM me: I do believe that we can find a future as long as you do not hold all of that other against me. I did not commit those things against you dear and I would like to think that I should not be held to account for their messups.
1:05 AM Love: I AM CLEAR WITH YOU AND YES YOU ARE TRUE AND WELL LET MOVE ON
me: I would love to move forward with us
1:06 AM Love: Great to hear this from you and me too...
R tell me ..How would you handle a debt problem?
1:08 AM me: I don't understand what you man? If I make a debt, I do everything I can to pay it off. I do not try to pawn my debts off to others I would have to get up nd work harder to pay the bill.
Love: Oh ok that is well
1:09 AM me: if you could have seen the hole I dug for my business when i sent men and equipment to Mexico you would see how dirty things can really get
1:10 AM The criminals and government both tried to lay siege to my stuff and they would have killed my men if they had the chance
1:11 AM Love: Oh that bad im sorry
me: That set me way into debt
You did not cause it baby.
me: It was corruption of the government and greed of the drug people there
1:12 AM I had to hire security to escot some men in and steal my stuff back
1:13 AM Love: Oh ok my dear and please take good care of yourself so that you can be safe for me please
me: I will never even consider going there again
1:14 AM Love: Good
me: The job is dangerous enough without having the added worry of criminals killing or kidnapping my workers
1:15 AM I had to come out of pocket almost 1 million dollars for that fiasco
Love: That is bad dear...and please please make sure you ok always for me because is my wishes to meet u in person someday
1:16 AM me: It is my every wish to do more than meet you
Love: Im glad you have that in mind
1:17 AM me: I do not play about emotions. I am here for a wife and I hope one day to make you mine.
1:18 AM Love: Thanks and me too ...Well R if i tell you that its 6;20am here now you wont believe
1:19 AM me: Why would I not believe you darling? I have been watching it too. Are you going to be okay for work?
Love: Its almost monring here 6;;20am now ..I will need to get offline and do some laundry's then geting shower for work ...please dont be mad ..Im also tired too
Yeah i will manage it you know
me: I am not angry with you baby
1:20 AM I know well those long nights and I m sorry for keeping you up all night
Love: Oh im ok dont forget i take a coffe ok so im alright
1:21 AM me: I am a voffee junkie too! I wish I could hand you a cup right now
Love: I just need to get offline and do some laundry ,house chores work before getting ready for work ok ..so will talk to you when im at work like around 4pm here ok
Lol
Thanks you for having me much time ok
me: That will be fine dear! Have a great day
1:22 AM Love: dont forget to let ur boy take ur off from the site in the morning ....Take good care se ya soon
me: Thank you for the lovely talk
Love: GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS
THANKS SE YA SOON
GOOD NIGHT

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Thu May 01, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unusual lad-a chat with some substance.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one really surprised me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,Yes im really fine and how about you ..I have not sleeping till when i get back home so i take a little nap lol..I just got up and wishing i could spend some some time with you here to chat with you more...And well i want you to know that do not worry too much about me ok..Because i also do enjoying our chating last night ok and im happy i met you Ratt,You seems so nice and im so sorry that i havent been here around my time 4pm ok .. Because i was getting little sleepy and today to work got much busy because of its Monday so i work alots today lol...But now is over and im here and wanting to send you a short email ok and let you know im online right now ...Im surely you are at work by now...And tell me how was ur day at work too ..And did you also slept well last night .How is ur day going so far...I have missed talking to you alots and also i have been here thinking about you alots ...And hopefully you get online with me soon ,SO that we can chat more...Im Online Now Ratt,Hope to hear from you soon

Quote:
Yes i can se you online ok lets talk online lol ...you so nice and great

Quote:
Ratt Im so much interesting in you ..Id wish i could be with you someday ...Its my preasure to meet you in person someday ...You seems so much and nice and great person to me,You so much honest and caring guy i have ever talk to before..But im here to make this thing work and im ever ready to deal on how to meet in person ..Im ever ready when ever you also ready to meet me then just let me know by email ok ....I need to start a live soon ..Hope you love my pictures too and its all for you hope you likes them

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,Good Morning and how ware you doing this morning,How was ur night at sleep to ,Hope everything is fine with you .And yes i am really sorry Ratt i lost my Internet Connection last night and it makes me mad at my Internet ok and im so sorry ok ...And im so much happy that you figure to know about that is my Internet ok,,And i have missed you so much and with all my heart and soul,I have been thinking about you so much and wishing you were here with me .,..And yes i wish you can share some lasagna with me i have missed you so much and hope you still thinking about me ..You are everything that i can think of ok ..You seems so honest and great person to me and i cant wait to live close to you and share the rest of my life with you Ratt,I miss you alots....Im Online now and can you chat with me for a while please...I miss you so much so all i do now is thinking about you
Take good care of yourself.....Im Online Hope to hear from you soon

We had a bit of a chat this morning where he asked me to buy him a new engine for his 2009 Corolla. I told him to sell the car and put the money in the bank. He allowed he wanted to give it to his groundmum. All good but I'm not paying for that!

Quote:
Hi,Babe how are you doing,And how was ur day at work my love,Hope everything is fine with you sweetie,i got home ealier and went to the fitting place to check my car as well,And well my love i found one man there who love to buy it,But we priced it and said he will give me out of 3500$,So for now i will need to go for the money tomorrow so that i can plan to go and ask for new car so i can buy it soon as i get the money tomorrow ok ..The more important thing is i should be drive to work and it will be much possible the always take a Taxi to work,Because it cost me 20$ in and out with my work transportation so if i get to buy new car soon will be great my love..So i wanted you to know that i wil be going for the money tomorrow and its 3500$ and go and ask about brand new car and how much is cost here love so i will let you know by mail okay ...But now im thinking of getting myself a Toyota Camry 2012,But yet i dont really know the price ok so i will check that myself online ...And se how much it will cost me ok..I love you so much ,Im cooking some rice and supergate and some stew now love so will be done cooking soon and get shower then will be online with you soon at 9pm ok, Its now 7;10pm now so will be here online at least 2hrs time ok..I love you so much hope to hear from you soon

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,Good Evening and im Online now sweetie,I have missed you so much ..I love you more and im online ....How are you.How was ur day at work

Hope everything is fine with you sweetie..Kiss and its 9pm now Im online now miss you alots

Hope to hear from you soon

Love: Hi babe
Im here with you
me: Are you enjoying your meal?
4:43 PM Love: Yep hehe
How are you doing
me: I am fine. I just came in with my reports for the evening
I saw my lady was here
4:44 PM Love: Oh ok that is nice sweetie
Hamm you welcome babe
I been here awhile now and was thinking about you alots
4:45 PM me: I am sorry I was not here when you got home. I was out going through all of my parts and getting the supply list to make an order
4:47 PM Love: Oh ok dear,I got home ealier but i knew you was busy at work right ok so no worries
Tell me how was ur day at work so far
4:48 PM me: It has all been good just trying to make sure the men have everything they could possibly need to get through the week
Love: Oh ok babe
me: I try to do this on Tuesdays and my chemicals on Mondays
4:50 PM Love: Oh ok R ,So tell me did you got my emails ??
4:51 PM me: I saw they were there but also saw this so I haven't read them
4:52 PM Love: Oh ok sweetie hehe you just get here with your girl right
4:53 PM me: Yes my lady! I saw 2 mails and this cht thing in the mailbox. I just opened this one
4:54 PM Love: Ok babe you so great
4:55 PM What have you been doing since i went offline
4:57 PM me: I went to my parts house and began sorting through that mess to figure out what I have and what I need. I have to do this once a week or it gets really sloppy in there. When the men have things to repair, they need the right parts and sometimes they just throw things around in there so it has to be reorganized with things set in their proper places.
4:58 PM I don't like any of my suff messy and cluttered
5:00 PM Love: Oh ok i se babe and its alot of things to take good care of there
5:03 PM me: Yes baby! I have 2 pages worth of things to order ranging from little nuts, bolts and washers up to swab heads, liners, valves and seats and modules. A whole lot of things. It is typically at least 2 pickup loads of things when the supply hand shows up
5:04 PM Love: Oh ok babe
your work should be a hard work for you sweetie
5:05 PM me: It is not too bad for me really. Mine is more a matter of see possible troubles and trying to have the things needed so that doesn't becaom a problem
5:06 PM Love: Oh ok my love you seem to be so much interligent person i bet
me: It is getting pretty close to time to go through the junk basket and sell off the things we don't really need and split it up for the men
5:07 PM I don't think it is a lot of intelligence as it is knowing these things from experience
5:08 PM Love: Hamm and then today im telling you its things that shows more interligent that you are ..you so smarter to you should be have more fun of things
me: This is actually fun for me baby!
I love my work
5:09 PM Please excuse me for one minute
Love: Hehehe ok my love and i also love it too ...
me: Be back in a jiffy
5:10 PM Love: Ok babe im waiting u dont need to be sorry
Ok
5:14 PM me: I am back now
5:15 PM Love: Sweetie im also here now
What is the time there sweetie
me: Thank you for waiting
5:15
Yours 11:15?
Love: Yes hamm how did you know my time sweeti
5:16 PM sweetie
me: I told you I always watch my time so I do not keep yu up all night again
You have told me your time twice and I took note of it
5:17 PM Love: Hammm babe and that is great you know my time too and do not worry about me sweetie i also love to chat with you in night time besides we all busy at day time ok
5:18 PM me: That is true, but your job is a bit different than mine
Love: Hehe i love to spend much time with you sweetie and you are the only one for me so i need to take good care of you
me: It is hard enough dealing with rude nd arrogant customers but when you re tired it is even worse
5:19 PM I love spending time with you and talking but I don't want it to become a problem for yu at work
5:20 PM Love: No i will not getting any problem sweetie ok
5:21 PM I work there long and i will take good care of that leave it for me ok i will deal with it and besides we have two cashier but im the boss other one is my small girl ok
There is nothing will happen to me babe just that i should be work is all i can call my self off one or two weeks for some holidays lol
me: Okay but it is unhealthy for most people to go long hours
5:22 PM Love: Yeah
Babe its on my dream to make a good life in my self
me: I do it because it has become habit over many years
5:23 PM Love: Ok
me: I have this vision we are about to make tht happen as a couple
Love: Oh me to babe because we will both become a hard workers and that would help us alots babe to make life an easier thing
5:24 PM me: We are hard workers honey and I noticed that with you early on
When I found out what you do, I knew it for a fact
5:25 PM Love: Oh ok its nice that you already found out we are hard workers ,But next thing is i would need to be with you and share the rest of my life with you sweetie
5:26 PM You took my breathe away i swear
me: You are very sweet to say that baby and I cannot wait to finally be together.
5:27 PM Love: Great babe ,i cant wait either you are all i have in my life...But R make sure you will love me forever and i cant afford to loose you ok
5:28 PM me: You re never going to lose me baby and forever is the only kind of commitment I am looking for
5:29 PM I will love you and our family forever!
5:30 PM Love: Ok if you said so then i have no worries in my life..But we need to figure something out that will mean we wont loose each other..Besides if you gmail account block or mine gmail account block how do we get to get each other again.once we dont have our cellphone numbers or any personal information with us
Great i love you
5:31 PM me: Why would something happen to our account?
5:32 PM I have had this for more than 6 years now and no major problems yet
Love: Yeah you can never know sometimes those terms fuck up and block an accounts..
5:33 PM Im just afraid to loose you is all
You give me the strength to live R I need you so much
me: You won't loose me baby! I will write yur mail down and tape it to my computr
5:34 PM If you do the same we will never really lose each othr
5:35 PM Love: Ok
But please try and get me some cellphone maybe one day or when somethings happen i will call you
5:36 PM me: I can do tht for you baby!
5:38 PM The one I have at home is <My k7> and is set to message.
5:39 PM Love: Dammm babe this network fuck up always
5:40 PM me: It is all right. I am still here and just kept typing while hoping you could get back again
Love: we need to get me good network??
me: I don't see tht being possible in a third world country and is counter productive
5:41 PM Love: I will go in there and check for broadband ok
tomorrow when after work
me: I don't know why you would do that
What you have is fine
5:42 PM You just keep wanting to spend more of yur money baby
5:43 PM Love: Huh my love i do not have much money lol...just need to take good care of it and i just hate when chating with you and keep getting booted is not fair love
5:44 PM me: It is not good when we lose connection and I know why the problem persists. There is no need to pay more for what will be shit connection too
5:45 PM Love: Ok
what network do you use
5:46 PM me: I have to use the local companies for my jobs. Sometimes it is cable provider and sometimes through the phone companies
5:47 PM Love: Oh ok my love
does urs sometimes get disable like mine
5:49 PM me: Yes! The Cox Cable one was a real piece of junk. The installer did not run a proper ground so it kept kicking me off after an hour if I was even able to get on. I had to send my reports with the daylight driller to mail for me. That sucked until I called them and cussed about it.
5:50 PM Love: Oh ok i se that sucks sometimes
5:51 PM Tell me did you got ur boy to cancel ur personal account from the dating site
5:52 PM me: The first installer was stupid and lazy! The second one that came to repair it moved the box down lower and ran the ground wire properly. I had no trouble after that
I left him a mail but have not read back from him.
5:53 PM Love: Oh ok ..
5:54 PM You should be try and get him take you off from there ok
I love you so much
me: I will mail him again just to make sure baby!
I love you too!
5:55 PM Love: Thanks you so much and well forgive me i didnt even ask you if you get anything to eat yet
Im sure it getting late there do you get uir dinner yet
me: It is not dinner time yet baby and I do not need to forgive anything
5:56 PM you have done no wrong
it is only 6 here
Love: Ok and what do you have in mind for yout dinner
5:57 PM me: I have that big lasagna still
I will be eating that for a few days until it is gone
Love: Hehehe
you silly
5:58 PM me: It is not as good when you microwave it but it is still food!
5:59 PM Love: hehe
me: Thre is very little cleanup with these
Love: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN HAVE SOME KIND OF FOOD EAT TOGETHER WHEN IM WITH YOU
me: I am sure when we are together there may be no leftovers
6:00 PM I would bet you are a good cook
Love: Oh yeah why not
Im better in cook sweetie i can preapared you nice dishes as well
6:01 PM me: When I cook, I try to keep my mess minimal but make enough to last for few days
6:02 PM Love: Oh ok my love.i bet you also good in cook
do you
6:03 PM me: i do very well but I am only cooking for me so I keep things simple
6:04 PM Love: Oh ok my love hehe oneday when together i will let you cook for me oneday so i can get a taste of it and se lol
you so much lovely to me babe
me: I woul love to cook for you
6:05 PM I think you would like my ribs and macaroni
6:06 PM Love: Hammm yes i love macaroni and i do love fish too do you love fish
6:07 PM me: Yes I do! I like to catch my own though because most people do not clean and prepare them like I do
6:08 PM I like to take my brother and nephews to the river to go hand fishing
Have you heard of that?
6:09 PM Love: Oh yes babe come on ..I love to go fishing too and sometimes i can go to sea and make fishing with some friends too ..How about hunting do you like hunting
6:10 PM me: I don't hunt myself. I usually make arrangements with the butcher to tell me when someone brings something in and does not want it. Trophy hunters are bullshit but I can just pay the butcher for his work
6:11 PM Love: Hehehe ok and why didnt you like to go hunting by urself babe its so fun when go hunting
me: And we do like to fish i the normal bait and takle way too.
Love: I like shooting rabbits and kind of little animals
6:12 PM Oh ok my love
me: I don't have time for hunting
I used to rabbit and squirrel hunt as a kid
Back then you had to go hunt your food
6:13 PM I am still a very good shot
Love: Oh ok i could know how busy you always are with you bussiness right
Ok
6:14 PM Tell me do you like wild animals
me: I could do some shooting from right here on location but I do not allow firearms out here
Love: Ok my love
6:15 PM me: I sometimes see deer and wild hog from my trailer in the field behind me
6:16 PM Once they get used to the noise they will venture closer
Love: Oh i se
6:17 PM I do hate wild animals so badly ,I remember a time ago we used to go hunting me and my friends and Snake bite one of my friend and they lost alots of $$$$ before she get better
I hate snake such as lion
6:19 PM me: I don't mind snakes much as long as I can see them. I used to have one for a pet before I started this
She was a ball python that I raised from a baby
6:20 PM Love: Really,you do have a snake like a ur pet
me: Not any longer
6:21 PM I gave it to a friend when I started my business
If I could not be home it was unfair to her
then you should be a magic man
I hate snake
6:22 PM Do u have any pet with you
me: I have been asked if I want little dog but I have not accepted it yet
me: What would you think about a chihauhau?
6:23 PM his owners are terrible people tht want to put it to sleep
Love: Hey never se this world before what is the chihauhau
me: It is only 3 years old but is not a puppy any more so they just don't tret t right
6:24 PM Alittle bitty dog
Love: ok
me: I have been told this one is only about 5 pounds
6:25 PM Love: Ok love
6:26 PM I do like dog too..I used to have Parrot and she dead someone shoot her
me: Baby, tht is terrible!
Why would they shoot it?
6:28 PM Love: Yes,The she fly to some place and the person saw her he was thinking its dove while he shoot her the person is my neigbour
6:30 PM me: your poor bird! your neighbor is a fucking moron! If they cannot identify what they are shooting they need that weapon stuck up their ass!
6:31 PM Love: Its bothers me alot but how can i do
Now i love to find one nice cat to manage with
Do u like cats
6:32 PM me: I do not mind them. They seem to like me
6:33 PM Love: Ok they are good animals with smart mind i think
i like cat very much babe
6:34 PM me: I would have no problem with it as long as it is spayed or neutered
6:35 PM Love: Okay sweetie
Tell me is ur work close yet
me: What do you mean?
6:36 PM Love: I mean is ur work over yet
6:37 PM me: No dear! I am several weeks from that time
6:38 PM What time most your work get close a day
6:39 PM me: I do not close a day! We workday and night baby. My office closes at 6 but what I do out here goes start to finish
Love: Oh ok my love
I love you so much with all my heart and soul
6:40 PM me: I love you too baby!
Love: Great how much do you really love me on ur heart
me: I know it is dificult for you to understand my work but you will when we are together
6:41 PM I love you very much
Love: Oh yes i will and i get to know you are so so much hard worker out there babe ..does it pay you good
6:42 PM me: Very well
6:43 PM Love: Really and do you get pay a week or two weeks or months
6:44 PM me: I collect my pay monthly but pay all of my workers in the office every week. The ones on the rig are paid every 2 weeks but they are not on my payroll so I don't control that
6:46 PM Love: Oh ok ..And how much do you pay each one a week
me: Everyone makes a different wage depending on their job and hours
6:47 PM None make less thtn $9.00 an hour
6:48 PM I give them raises as they build their time in the company
6:49 PM Love: Oh ok...mean 10$ one hr right
6:50 PM me: If they started at $9, they get a 50 cent raise after 6 months and another after a year with us so it would be 10 an hour then
6:52 PM Love: Oh ok my love
I love you so much with all my heart and soul and i will love to work with you when i get there with you and i cant waitto share the rest of my life with
6:53 PM me: I love you too baby and you may work in the company if you choose. I would love to have you with me in this business
6:54 PM Love: Oh ok my love then i will work with you babe and i love to stay close to you always you so much to
6:55 PM me: You can stay out here with me if you like and that will make things much easier if you choose to do tht
6:56 PM I would not have to hire another person to take half of my work and check
Love: Oh yes babe i will like that very much babe
6:57 PM Do you like travelling
Do u like to travelling to another states and countries
me: I would love to travel. I haven't been veyr far away in a long time
6:58 PM I have been to Georgia, California, Texas and New Mexico
7:00 PM Love: Oh ok that is nice
I love to travelling to u never been in texas before right
me: I have been to several places in Texas
7:01 PM One of my little brothers lives there outside of Dallas
Love: Oh really my dad was lived in houston
7:02 PM me: Mine is in San Antonio
7:03 PM I occasionally have contracts that take me into other little ares there like Sweetwater, canadian and a few others
7:04 PM Love: Ok my love
Babe there is something i want to share with you
me: What is that honey?
7:06 PM Love: Babe my Aircondition is not working for some days now and i do use fan but it sometimes get heat here babe ,And i want you to do me a favour to get me one Airconditon??
7:07 PM me: Baby, I am not buying anything in Africa unless it is your ticket home
Love: Really??
me: Really!
7:08 PM Love: Heehe you surprise why wouldnt you buy anything in ghana unless my ticket home babe
me: Why would I waste money buying things that keep you at home in comfort/
7:09 PM i want you hee in comfort
Love: Hehehe you silly
me: I do not see the sense in supporting another home
7:10 PM Love: Oh babe it just because of i live here
7:11 PM I love you so much and besides if i get sick would you be happy
me: I know you live there baby but I did not cause that or accept the financial burdens of it
7:12 PM You ar being now baby!
Love: I know i will get there soon as possible for you babe but if good things in home is better dont think you only need me so u wont be doing anything helping me lol
me: An air conditioner dos not change your health
People hve lived in africa without it for centurie
7:13 PM Love: Yeah but besides sometimes my room get hot while i come outside and sleep inside the house and mosquitoes got bites me i can got malaria in it
me: Buy one with your car money baby
Love: Huh he didnt pay me yet babe and besides that money i should be plan on adding some to buy new car to use for awhile and then left it for my groundmum u know
7:14 PM me: If you can afford a new car you can certainly get an air conditioner and a different car
7:15 PM This is pointless baby
Love: Oh yeah i can but i just feel you to help me lol why do you doubt sweetie
Its easy thing i can afford i just feel you to help me babe
me: This is nothing to do with doubt
7:16 PM me: You talk of a new ca this morning, ow it's air conditioner. You seem to want to spend with no thought
Why buy an air conditioner for a room I do not want you staying in?
7:17 PM Where did you go honey?
7 minutes
7:24 PM Love: I love you so much
Hello babe my connection again i think im back dammm
7:25 PM me: I am glad you are babk baby
I knew it was your net again
Love: Ok and now tell me ur mind sweetie
what do you mean i talk of car this morning and now airconditioner
me: My mind on what topic honey?
Love: Why do you think im telling u lies or what
7:27 PM me: I do not think that it is more that you are looking for a new car rather than a used one. you are wanting to spend money you don't have and what you do have is maybe being spent unwsel
7:28 PM unwisely
Love: I se
me: you do not need a new car so you culd take a bit of that and buy the AC
7:29 PM and still leave your groundmum with a reliable car
Love: Well if i do not need new car then i wouldnt be sell the car
Ok i understand you ..So with the help that i want you to help me get the AC and you taking all long like this sweetie..Im sorry if that offend you ok
me: Selling it does not mean you need a brand new one
7:30 PM I am not undestanding your thinking
7:31 PM Love: Ok my love dont worry ,I love you and sorry to disturb you with that ok

7:31 PM Love: What are ur plans for tomorrow
to me
7:33 PM Love: Hello
me: I am here baby
7:34 PM Sorry but when your line kicked off, it sent me our talk in mail
Ok
me: It was my mail thing pulling me out
7:35 PM It is impossible to plamn a day but I hope to have my day vrew scrub and paint the pumps
when are you going to get ur dinner babe im concerning about you
7:36 PM me: It's okay baby! It is only 7:30
I normally eat around 8-9
microwaving food only takes a few minutes
7:37 PM I do appreciate yur concern though.
7:38 PM and then that mean you eat later always
me: I know it causes you concern and I hope you know i do not intend tht
Yes my lady
7:39 PM Love: what dont you intent babe
me: I am sure that will change when you get here
7:40 PM I do not intend for you to worry of my but I do know that it bothers you
me
7:41 PM you know i shouild be care about you healthy as a good wife for you lol..You wish is my command love
me: Baby, I would never commnd my wife
i may ask of things at times but no demands
7:42 PM You will be a great wife
Love: Okay im happy with that ok
Hamm i will be a good wife ofcourse
7:43 PM me: I can see this in the way we talk baby
Little things like this are easy to spot in mails
7:44 PM Baby, it is getting late there for you
again!
Love: Oh yes my love
I will be going to bed soon babe
I love you so much
7:45 PM me: I love you too baby and I just wanted you to think of yourself lso
When you get tired just say so baby
Love: I will and get good dream about me and think about getting me new AC hehe feel it babe
7:46 PM me: LOL! You are a bit ornery baby
7:47 PM Love: Hehe how do you know??
me: I see it in your typing
7:48 PM Love: Really babe But im serious about that i need AC seriously
me: I know you are serious but you can buy that when you are paid for the car
7:49 PM Love: Babe you so silly you mean im sturbon right hehe
I love you so much
7:50 PM And hell no ..i wont be getting car money for this ..Id really love you to buy me one ok
me: You are stubborn but I thik you knew this already
I am not buying any of that baby
7:51 PM Love: Hehe then im not a sturbon sweetie
Why do you figure im sturbon
hehe
7:52 PM me: You keep pushing and keep pushing for something I have said no to.
that is stubborn
7:53 PM Love: Hehe ok my darling i can understand you and i agree with you then ur wife is sturbon right
7:54 PM me: I am not bothered because I am also stubborn
Love: Oh damm you should not be sturbon babe...Be honest and caring always please...
7:55 PM If im sturbon then i will change my life to become a honest with you love
me: I am always honst and caring,
Being stubborn has nothing ot do with honesty baby
Those are 2 entirely different things
7:56 PM Love: Ok my love if you said so then
I love you so much
Kiss and hugs babe
me: I loe you too my angel!
7:57 PM I so want to hug nd kiss you
I am tired of blowing kisses to your photo on the laptop in the morning
7:59 PM Love: Hammm my love..I love you so much and i will need you to kiss me real babe
me: I will kiss you anwhere any time
8:00 PM You point to the place that needs or wants one and you will have it.
Love: But do you know something
8:01 PM me: I do ot know?
8:03 PM Love: Good i can se u hate to produce me things while im not with you ok ..So you making me hate living here by now so what do we do for now
me: Baby, that is mean
8:05 PM Love: That is mean ..I can se you dont love to share ur mind with my needs while im here in ghana ,so it makes me hate to live or apart from you ..So id wish to be with you or live with you ,So what can we do to meet in person soon
Now u understand
8:07 PM me: Really baby? i think we need to say good night and sweet dreams! i can see where you are headed and I am not going to fight over money.
I love you babe!
8:08 PM Love: Oh no dammm it why can i fight with money sweetie
Once i do work why can i fight with money sweetie

8:08 PM Love: I just saying it i need to live with you soon love is all,Besides i can get anything i want
8:09 PM i love you is all
8:12 PM Hello my love
you there with me where did you go love
8:15 PM Ok hope you left for something to eat ok ..Im going to get some rest and will talk to you more tomorrow babe
I love you so much and sleep wel
8:17 PM You there
8:19 PM Where did you go R
8:23 PM Talk to you in the morning good night...Love you kiss

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Fri May 02, 2014 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Im here but cant chat because my chat connection is down
sweeite..I really love to have conservation with you But i cant now ok
..So i need to get back to work and will be check if i get chat room
well then i will chat with you soon as well..I love you so much and
miss you alots kiss and hugs,Take good care of youself

Quote:
Hello,Good Morning to you too my love,,Im much happy you wrote me and
where did you go last night ..why did you do that to me sweetie...And
anyway tell me how was ur night at sleeping sweetie ,hope everything
is fine with you...I have missed you so much I love you with all my
heart and soul ...And surpagate means is Marcroni ok..I love you so
much and yeah im here and wanting to chat with you but my chat place
is acting down ok ..Im at work now sweetie...And i stop selling
my car becuase there is no need to sell it ok ...So i let another toll
it to another fitting shop ok ..So will get it repair soon as possible
and today to when i get home 4pm here i will go and look at the to
fied it as well ok ..I love you so much and hope to hear from you
soon,...
What are you doing now ,and how is ur morning going on with you ..Hope
everything is fine with you sweetie I love you so much and with
all my heart and soul

Quote:
Hello,How are you doing my love..I have missed you so much ..I love you so much with all my heart and soul

Kiss and hugs.I love you so much

Im online now

How was ur day at work.

These messages were sent while you were offline.

1:43 PM Love: Hello
How are you doing sweetie

2:10 PM Love: Hello love
2:26 PM Let me know if you get here ok

Quote:
Hello,How are you doing love,How was ur day at work.where have you been .I have been here serching for you always and i never heard from you love..I love you so much and please hear me out ...come online and said hi to me ok..I love you so much ..Im going to find something to eat and will be online for you 10pm today ok..I love you so much

Take good care will be here 10pm

Good afternoon my lovely little Gift! I am sorry dear but I am unable to chat right now and may even lose my phone and internet before the day is up. We are in a tornado warning and I have spent all day getting any little thing that could possibly be hurled by the winds picked up and put away.

It is beginning to thunder now and it is too foggy to really see what is coming. These tornadoes are capable of tearing a home to shreds in a matter of seconds. I have told everyone if they even think one is coming then they are to get in the pusher shack. it is the safest structure out here without a lot of things to be thrown about. Looks like we are in for a fun night.

Thank you for telling me about the macaroni. That is a word I understand. I hope you have eaten and readying yourself for bed. I wish I were there to kiss you good night.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Fri May 02, 2014 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okie weather is a rather convenient thing!

Quote:
6:33 PM (1 hour ago)

Hello i was getting little rest of and i just get up ok..I have missed you so much and well i got ur email ok and please take good care of youself for me please...Im doing well just been thinking about you alots and i was thinking maybe you upset with me is why u never get back to me on emaill but now u send me one email.Then im ok with that and i do love you so much babe and im concerning about you babe please take good care of yourself for me please...Im online now if you can get a chance to chat with me a while then...kisss miss you alots

I love you so much

6:33 PM Love: Hello
Are you around
37 minutes
7:10 PM Love: Hello

Quote:
7:48 PM (13 minutes ago)

to me
I have been waiting for a while and i think you cant be able to get online today ok..so im going to get some rest and will talk to you more tomorrow ok love you so much

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,Good Morning and how was ur night st sleeping,I hope you doing
fine with you self and you ok with that snow thunder i have missed you
so much babe..I love you so much and i just done doing house cleaning
and wanting to go to work and i love to drop you good morning before i
can go to work my lov ,And im sure i will talk to you when i get
break soon okay ..I love you so much with all my heart and soul, Will
talk to you soon kiss and hugs

Take good care of yourself

Good afternoon sexy Gift! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I missed you baby and i did not get to wake to your picture this morning. When the lightning started I had to turn them off so nothing could short them if my trailer was struck. I have gotten everything plugged in again and found your mails.

I hope you are having a great day at work. I am waiting for the sun to come up so I can see if there is any damage or messes to clean up. The wind got pretty strong at times last night.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Fri May 02, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello i have missed you so much ...Im at break now and you not here so will talk to you when i close the work k ..It might be 8pm here ok..Love you so much and have missed you alots

8:15 AM Love: Hello
You around sweetie
I have missed you so much
you with me now
8:17 AM Hello
8:21 AM Need to get back to work and will talk to you after work ok

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have ended the whole long chat all night game now with the following from last night.

to me
6:02 PM Love: Hello
How are you doing
me: Good evening my angel! How are you doing?
6:03 PM I was just about to mail you
Love: Im fine babe but just not much happy
me: Why are you unhappy?
6:05 PM Love: Well Im Unhappy because you stop writen me messages and also you didnt been online for me besides i have missed talking to the one i love and want is why im unhappy okay??
How are you doing and how was ur day at work today??
me: I am sorry baby, I have had my guys walking the fields for 1/4 mile to clean the mess up from the storm
6:06 PM I was out there with them after I got my reports filed
I have to do my work honey
6:07 PM Someone left the trash trailer door open last night and the wind blew stuff everywhere.
I know you need to do ur work besides im part of you life didnt I
me: Yes you are a huge part of my life
6:08 PM If the land owner had come out here and seen the mess we might have been run off his property
6:09 PM Love: Ok
me: Some of these land owners are pretty difficult to get along with and a mess makes it even worse
6:10 PM Love: I se, So is everything ok with you...How was ur day's been going with you ...I know you had bad days with that storm ,But how are u paticullar doing babe
6:11 PM me: I am doing fine, just missing my baby
How are you other than being upset with me?
Was your work hard today?
6:13 PM Love: Oh im not really upset with you..Just thinking hardly about you is all ..And well my day is ok ..Work to is prety good today babe ..Just been thinking about you and checking online if you got little chance to drop me a messages but never heard from you so i got to know you were really busy and didnt got any chance is all..Im fine sweetie just miss you around
6:15 PM me: I was walking the fields thinking about you but I know that isn't the same
I only came back because my night crew was pulling up so I called the guys back
6:16 PM Love: Oh ok my love
I have missed you so much babe
me: I missed you too
Love: What are you doing now and what is the time there now
6:17 PM me: I came back and am letting the men do their maintenance before I take them to the field. Thought I would grab a sandwich while I am here
6:18 PM Love: Hammm i wish that too babe and that soundz seem you didnt eat yet right
me: Not yet but it's ll right
It is only 6:15
6:21 PM Love: Oh no babe you make me concerning about you .I have some rice and beans here please come and eat soem for me
me: I would love to have some hot beans and rice
6:22 PM I think I might have to make me some hot clam chowder or something when i finish the day out
6:23 PM My pants and socks are soaked completely from walking that field all day
6:24 PM Love: Hehehe you funny my love
I love you so much babe
me: I am serious baby
Love: So tell me how is everyone that work out there babe
me: I am wet all the way up to cy crotch
Love: Okay my love sory that i take it funy lol
6:25 PM me: They are great, just unhappy about being wet all day but they are headed home now
Its wasn't you fault so just talk to them to calm down lol
6:26 PM me: They are used to being wet all the way so this little trapse through the fields isn't that bad
It just gets cold and miserable
6:27 PM Love: Oh ok babe i trust you ,so if you say so then it might be very good sension soon there
6:28 PM me: They are tough men though and do not mind doing it if it must happen. I am with them because I think it best that I am right there doing the same so they know I am not asking anything of them I will nt do myself
6:29 PM Love: Oh ok my love,But please dont work that hardly if it will get you some hurt lol..you be a boss so just feel ur poss my love
6:30 PM me: I do not see it as being too hard and being out there is mostly safe
The snakes aren't out yet so it is just wet
6:31 PM Love: Oh ok my love protect yourself for me babe hehe you know i am afraid of snake right ??
You know i hate the right
me: Yes baby! You told me that the other night
6:32 PM Love: Great
to me
6:34 PM Love: Hello did i loss you ..I didnt got ur messages
6:35 PM me: Sorry dear, one of the hands giving me a mud report
me: Please excuse me for just one minute
Love: U dont need to be sorry babe
Okay
6:37 PM me: I am with you again
6:38 PM Love: Ok sweetie
I love you so much babe
6:39 PM me: I love you too baby and I have missed you today
Love: Im here with you always you know i love to chat with you all night but you will be busy with your work sweetie
me: I know you love to chat and I worry abou t you when you are up all night
6:40 PM Love: Yes babe you so much carefully about me and i thanks you so much
me: I do not want anything bad ot happen to you at work or health wise
6:41 PM i don't think you are used to being up all night all the time
Love: So babe will you going to have sandwich for dinner right
6:42 PM No..I just try to learn from you besides we are busy at times to do some works
me: I will be later. The sun is going down so I don't think I will take my morning crew to the field
I'll finish tomorrow
6:43 PM I think I have some clam chowder still in the cabinet
That sounds good tonight
6:44 PM I can get my boots somewhat dry and stop shaking from the cold now
Love: My love i think you much educator right ,Huh you had big worlds all over...you so interligent babe
6:46 PM me: I don't know about all that. I have my own experiences in life. I do have to teach the new guys things out here but every now and then I am surprised by what I can learn from them
Love: Hahaha
You seems a 1st class student im even afraid of you babe
6:47 PM I love you so much you so much interligent i swear
me: I thank you for saying that baby. It is very nice to hear it on occasion. Experienced may be a better word though
6:48 PM Love: Great and im really sure you willl hear that more and more because you deserve that always so much interligent i love yo
u
me: I love you too babe
6:49 PM You are going to make a wonderful wife
So sweet, so smart and cute as a button
Love: Thanks for thinking that and yes i can be if not you will give me more experience of you hehe
Hey no .Not smarter like you
6:50 PM me: You have different knowledge than I baby so there is no being smarter just knowing other things
6:51 PM Love: Noo you always better and smarter im serious to say this ok be honest
me: Only in the things that I know though. I know many things and it took years to gain that
6:52 PM You will also gain your own kind of knowledge as we grow and likely will come to know a lot about this work also
6:53 PM Love: Great then i cant wait to be with you and keep on learn more things ok:-:-:-:-
me: If you are going to work in our company dear it always helps for you to know what happens here and why
6:54 PM Love: Ok i will need to find more things and learn from you sweetie
I love you and i will staring with you always
6:55 PM me: you will learn them baby. I don't expect you to be out here actually doing it because women cannot do most of this but the can learn it
6:57 PM Love: Ok my love i will do many things out there when im with you besides u can make me happy as well and gives me much compliment i like lol
me: Yes my lady, I will always give you compliments and sweet words.
6:58 PM Love: hammm i will do the same to babe hope you love compliments too
me: Honey, you never gave me an answer on whether I should accept the puppy or not?
6:59 PM i do like them and I enjoy passion as well
7:00 PM Love: Hhehehe why did you love me to call you puppy or what is meaning of puppy love
me: No baby, I am talking about the dog that someone wants me to take in
The little chihauhau
7:01 PM Love: Oh realy
7:02 PM Yeah find one there babe when i get there we can use to have one then but me one
me: The people that have it want to put it to sleep because it is no longer a little puppy
7:03 PM I have been told he is just a little guy, about 4-5 pounds
Around 3 years old
U can get him around and give me a good teach babe
me: I will tell them to bring him then
7:04 PM Love: Oh good that is nice idea
me: We can give him a happy home
Love: Yes babe why not
I can pamper him alots
me: I am just guessing he will need a lot of that
7:05 PM It did not seem like he was in a good place for him
7:06 PM Love: Huh ..you know he will feel much comfortable when he with you ..And im sure i will be also get there soon my love
me: I will tell them tomorrow so I should have him in a few days
7:07 PM I better give him some money to buy some food too
7:08 PM I don't have anything good for the little guy out here
Love: Yeah they should be buy him nice food babe
7:09 PM okay u should be plan on how getting some kinda food for him okay besides he will eat better when he with you so he can grow much better babe
me: He has grown all that he will really but I want him healthy
7:10 PM I will have him buy a big bag of good food for him
Love: I called my mum yesterday and told her more about you love..She was very happy like she ask me ur cellphone number to contact you through kenya but i told her that you are kinda busy at work these days so she should be wait for some time babe
Okay
7:11 PM me: I am glad she knows about us and I will love to get to know ehre when that is possible
7:12 PM Love: Yes i can give you her email address to talk to her ok
7:13 PM me: If you would like, that is fine. Is there anything I should not say to her?
I do not know her culture baby
7:14 PM I would not want to upset her in any way
7:15 PM Love: Yeah she is ghanaian babe but she can speak english too hehe but you know old ladies mind sometimes...so you should not take things serious about her ok if somethings she said to you that you dont like just said ok is all babe
7:16 PM me: Nothing she could say would really upset me.
7:17 PM She has given me my lovely wife so I must try to get along with her
Love: Not really my mum get sense of homour babe she is honest woman i think you would like her very much
me: Would you tell me her name and some about the family she has there?
7:18 PM I am sure we will get along just fine angel. I just do not know anything about ghana or kenya cultures
7:20 PM Love: Well her name is Mrs Christian Amponsah and his 2 boys name's call Angela and Brian her remarried husband name is mr George smith ok,And im sure she will tell you more when ever you contact her
But how can you contact her once you do not have yahoo IM Account
7:21 PM me: Yahoo is email right?
It is not just that chat stuff
7:22 PM Love: Yeah it has email and same way have a chat place that is fastest way than gmail i think
me: Gmail can send mail to yahoo accounts
Love: It has but i dont think when you on gmail you can add her on there unless u have yahoo mail
Yeah just mail not cant not personal chat like we do now
me: i do have a few people that use yahoo that I mail to
7:23 PM I do not need to chat with her
I just need to get to know her
7:24 PM it is hard enough to find te chances to chat with you. I could never waste whole days talking with both of oyu like this
7:25 PM Love: I know its ok
me: Do you realize that most of or chats tend to be about 5-6 hours long?
7:26 PM Love: Yeah very hard lol
me: Now think if the same were to happen woth someone else. I would never get any work done
Love: Tell me would love us to turn that into mail to mail sometimes babe
me: Please baby! That would be so much easier in mails
7:27 PM Those take like 10 minutes or so
And we don't actually have to sit at the keyboard waiting and hoping because it will be there when we check it.
7:28 PM Love: Yeah i should be thinking about you too..Well we can do that ok...from tomorrow going we can mail to mail..so when we miss each other much then we can oneday drop and chat online like this okay
You are right my love
7:30 PM me: I thank you so much for understanding. You were a bit upset with me tonight because I was unable to be here and I don't want you to feel that way
Love: Babe im ok ..i can go along with you once you do care and love me
7:31 PM me: Do you not understand that I do love and care for you?
7:32 PM I do nt want you stressing yourself waiting for me to be able to get to the chat
Love: I do understand that babe and yes i know you love me and care for me and i do the same okay
I understand you love
me: If I have the chance I will try to chat with you but i cannot alwys be her
7:33 PM Love: But if we going to stop getting online and do it in mails then please to try reply me at times soon i write you babe you know i cant be without you
Yes me either
7:34 PM me: I will always check for and reply to you when I am able. I was about to reply to you when you opened this chat
I had just come in
7:35 PM I had a terrible start to my day because I had to start the laptop before I could see my sexy baby this morning in bed
Love: Hamm thanks you my lvoe
love
7:36 PM Babe its late here and hope you also will need to do some stuff there ok love you and can we go and get some rest we can chat more tomorrow babe
We can be in mail to mail tomorow
7:37 PM me: yes baby! All you need to say is that you must sleep. It is fine. I want you to tell me these things
Have a great night and sweet dreams my love!
7:38 PM I love you!
Love: Ok my love
I love you too
Good night will mail ya in the morning
kiss
take good care
me: Kiss groundmum for me!
Love: im off to bed will be thinking about you all here
ok
7:39 PM me: Good night my love!
Love: good night sweet dreams

Good morning my lovely Gift! I hope you ladies are well and enjoying the day. I am out of the shower and sitting with my coffee writing to my baby doll. I feel much better today because I got to wake to my girls sexy pictures. Much better than yesterday.

I hope you are not having too busy of a day there at work but it is Friday so you might. I am not sure how things work in Ghana. I am going to finish our trash detail today and hope I don't get soaking wet like yesterday. I think I have an old cheap rain suit somewhere in here. I can wear the bottoms if I can find it.

Quote:
Hi,How was ur day at work to my love,Well i hope everything is fine with you and yeah im fine and doing great just been little busy at work ok ..And i will get close the work soon ,So i can go home and will get online and keep email you when i done cooking ok ..i have missed you so much and hope everything is going on well with you...I have missed you so much

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KISS AND HUGS
I wish you all the best at work okay
Se ya soon 8pm

to me
12:37 PM me: Hey sexy mama!
Love: Wowow you here
me: I just came in to let the men eat lunch
12:38 PM Love: Oh ok babe ..Im about to get home ok and i just open my mail and i saw you mailed me so i got much happines with my eyes and heart babe so i drop you little messages lol
Was thinking i will talk to you when i get home and done cooking around 8pm her eokay
me: Thank you baby, I was about to read yours when I saw you were here
12:39 PM I sent that mail to you this morning
I wasn't sure when I would get to check mail again
12:40 PM Love: I se
And yeah i know you sent it the morning i was so busy so i didnt get here in the morning and im sorry love
Hehe how is everything going love
12:41 PM me: Don't be sorry darling. i just wanted you to find it when you were able
I was not and am not upset
It is going all right but I was unable to find that slicker so I am wet again
12:43 PM Love: Okay my love
me: We are close to the road now where the weeds are taller today
Love: Hope you on ur lunch right
I se my love
me: The men are. I am just drinking some coffee
12:44 PM Love: Oh ok babe i just thinking that i should get u time to eat and doing things there with you and we can chat more ;later or else remember we saod we will get intouch on mail to mail lol...i wanted you to get everything of you done always and be a free i do not want you to be in trouble oik
I love you so much
12:45 PM me: I love you too and don't let me get you in trouble
I will always mail you when I can
12:46 PM Love: Ok my love...I just close the work ok im going to stop a Taxi and get to home
12:47 PM me: I love you baby! Be safe on your way home
Have a nice dinner
Love: Oh i will my love
I love you so much and please take good care of yourself for me
12:48 PM Hehe i didnt ask you if u get the little dog yet...But will talk more on it when i get home
love you
me: good bye for now
12:49 PM Love: Ok kiss
se ya soon

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,How are you ..And Yeah i got ur simple mail sweetie..I love it so much and i just done anything and im Online now i dont think you free to share some chat with me ..But let me know soon as you got the mail ok....Im Online now ..Miss you so much need you with all my heart and soul

Im Online now we can do mail to mail for a while before bed time lol....Let me know soon if you around kiss

Quote:
I have been waiting and waited hopefully you will get here but i might think you kinda busy ok...i need to go to bed and will check you off in the morning ok..i love you so much kiss Good night

Good morning my lovely Gift! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am sorry I did not get back in time to talk with you. I wanted to finish picking all of that trash up. I hope you sleep soundly and had sweet dreams. I wish I were there to kiss you good night. How is your groundmum? I missed you honey!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well i se,How are you doing today and how was ur day ,And yes i have been waiting for you yesterday and i was sure you were kinda busy at work ok..I love you so much and hope everything is fine with you okay..I just get home from work and im not going to work on sunday ok its my day off so it could be church day sweetie..I love you so much and with all my heart and soul and im happy to hear from you ..U make me so much happy to hear from you love..I hope you have good day today and i wish you all the best sweetie...You know i do love you so much and with all my heart and soul...I need you with my arms so soon ..I love you so much and im about to cook something for dinner and will be around with you soon ok..I love you so much kiss and hugs
Take good care of yourself.....By

Good evening my beautiful wife! I hope you did not have to work too hard today. I am kind of letting my men have an easy and dry day today. After the last 2 they have earned it. I missed you baby and was thinking of you all morning long. I wasn't sure if you were at work or doing something with your groundmum. I hope you have enjoyed your meal. It is still a few hours away for me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was at work that time ok..I love you so much and have been here missing you alots...Im online now and you around with me sweetie..I love you so much and with all my heart and soul

Quote:
Im Online now and have missed you alots....Wish you ok

We chatted for about an hour last night and he mostly just coming back to the I love yous so I told him I had to cook dinner. I tried to pull the subject a different direction a few times but he only followed for a sentence or two.

6:17 PM Love: Hello
to me
6:17 PM Love: Good Eevining
me: Good evening baby!
6:18 PM How are you tonight?
Love: Fine Evening my love..Im doing real fine babe
How about you sweetie
6:19 PM me: I am much better now that you are with me and I am dry
6:20 PM I have been listening to some music on the computer
Love: Oh really
That is great my love
And im glad to meet you here too
I have been missed you so much
me: I have missed you the last few days
6:21 PM I am glad you do not get upset with me about my work
Love: Hammm i know we miss each other sweetie
Oh noo besides we do need to work hard so we can achive what ever we can make in life time lol
6:23 PM Did I lost you....Im not getting ur messages...you with me

6:26 PM Love: Hello any one here

to me
6:27 PM me: I think I am back

to me
6:27 PM Love: Awww you here too what happens to you sweetie
to me
6:30 PM me: This stupid thing
6:31 PM I had to shut my music down to even get back to mail
Sorry about that babe
I should have ended that site as soon as you came on

to me
6:32 PM Love: Oh ok my love im sorry
6:33 PM me: You did not cause it. This computer is kind of old and won't play that music and do other things too
6:34 PM I guess that takes too much memory
Love: Okay im here for you
me: Yes are you, as always. Tht is why I love you!
6:35 PM Love: I love you so much
Tell me what are you doing now love
6:36 PM me: Sitting on my lazy butt talking with you babe
What are you doing?
Love: Hehe ok..i think im not bothering you
me: You never bother me honey
Love: Ok good
me: If there were something that must be done, I would tell you
6:38 PM Love: Good my love..and please feel free to tell me when you need to leave ok..i dont want to waste ur time just for talking on here ok...But i love you so much
me: You so not waste my time and I know that you always understand work
Love: Yeah i do my sweetie
So tell me how was ur day at work been
6:39 PM me: I have already left a note in the dog house for the morning driller of what I want done tonight
I gave the men a bit of rest today
They have been wet and miserable for 2 days so I gave them an easy one
6:40 PM Love: Oh ok my love nice to hear from you ..I love you so much ..Kiss and hugs
me: Daylights just painted a couple of pipe racks and scrubbed the pumps
I love you too and wish I were kissing you
6:41 PM Love: Hammm you always sweetie to me babe and im glad you doing fine and feel better babe
6:42 PM me: I always feel better when I talk with you
Love: Really babe are you sure
me: I am very sure
6:43 PM Love: Great to hear this from you and you give me hearth to live babe i love you so much and with all my heart and soul
me: I could go talk with the men out ere but I don't talk with them the same way
6:44 PM They are not even close to being cute
Love: Oh ok my love..
6:45 PM So did you find something to eat for dinner sweetie and have you also took shower yet
me: I have not just yet. It is only nearing 7 tonight
Did you enjoy your diner?
6:47 PM Love: Yes i do babe
I took shower already and ate wishing you were close to me sweetie
me: I often wish for that to be true
6:48 PM Love: Sure it will come true someday babe and you know i cant wait to live close to you and spend the rest of my life with you soon
6:49 PM me: Me too baby! I want to fall asleep with you in my arms and your sexy body snuggled against me
Love: Aww babe i cant wait for that day comes true you know..I will be so much true to be with you all day and night sweetie
6:50 PM me: I look forward to that. I know you will be a wonderful wife
6:51 PM Love: Yes i will babe you also would be a handosme and awesome husband in life timebabe and i cant wait to be with you soon my love..I love you so much and with all my heart and soul
R you are all i have and want in life time
me: I am such a lucky man!
6:52 PM Somehow, of all the people in the computer, I was lucky enough to find you
6:53 PM Love: Aww babe we both luckiest peoples ok and im happy to meet you babe and i cant wait it for real
me: I think we are both very tired of being all alone
6:54 PM Love: Oh yeah ofcourse
me: I should have the dog by tomorrow honey
Love: Awww i will be much happy dont forget to get pics of her for me it will be possible then
6:55 PM me: I don't have a camera here love
Love: I know that hehe that is why i said it would be possible sweetie
me: Electronics don't last very long with all of the dust we tend to get
6:56 PM Love: But im sure oneday i will have to se her right
me: One day, you will likely be sleeping near him
He will have a mommy too
6:57 PM Love: Lol hehe then im his mum ok
is female or male
me: Yes you are darling
Love: :-:-:-:-
I love you R
6:58 PM me: What do those mean baby?
I love you too angel!
Love: Hehehe those means kisss kiss babe
me: Okay, thank you for telling me. I ned lots of those
6:59 PM Love: Really:-:-:-:-:-:-
me: Company men and secretaries do not send me those so I had no clue
7:00 PM I want the good kind. The ones where I actually fell and taste them
7:01 PM Love: Awww babe i se and i will make you feel much comfortable and beside your love for me is so much amazing babe and i will love you more than world can ever say
7:02 PM me: You already make me feel amazing! I can't wait until we are married
7:03 PM Love: Oh wow you soundz so sweetie and i cant wait for that amazing day too okay ..I need you so much kiss
7:04 PM me: I have never met such a sweet and kind girl. We are ging to be very happy in out marriage
Love: Yes we will babe and i also never meet any good guy like you and you realy makes me feel much happy always i be with you sweetie
7:05 PM me: What did you have for dinner baby?
Love: Huh i got pizza today love
what do you have in mind to get for dinner
7:06 PM me: Steak and potatoes is what I am thinking of
Love: Graet
i wish i can prepared them for you sweetie
me: I would enjoy preparing them together
7:07 PM Love: Awww that would be sweetie babe
I love you so much babe
7:08 PM me: If I have opportunities to help my girl I like to be right with you
7:09 PM Love: Aww you know that i will love to have you close with me when im doing anything so we can have some chat before get it done and eat them together lol
7:10 PM me: I love to spend time together whether it is cooking, eating, cleaning or just realxing and talking.
7:12 PM Love: Awww babe you are sweetie ok and i will let you getting some rest on coach when im doing cleaning lol but to cooking you would be around and help me things so we can have chat too
me: When I rest on the couch baby I like my girl being with me
7:13 PM Love: I will be there that time sweetie just have in mind that i will go anywhere you will go ok
7:14 PM me: I love that about you baby
Love: Aww i know you do babe and that is why i love you so much u know ...you are all ever i have and need in life time sweetie
7:15 PM me: I will be spennding half of my days at work when we marry so I am spending the other 12 with my wife
7:17 PM Love: Oh i se
me: Babe, what time do you go to churching tomorrow?
7:18 PM I see it is getting late for you and I need to put my supper on
7:19 PM I will get to go church around 8am here...and its almost late here ok...So once you concerning about me then can i go to bed and then we chat tomorrow after my chruch babe
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
7:20 PM ITS 12;20AM HERE NOW
me: Good night my angel. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I cannot wait to say that in your ear at night. I hope you enjoy your churching with groundmum.
7:21 PM Sweet dreams my love
7:22 PM Love: Ok my love
sweet dreams to you too
I love you so much
GOOD NIGHT I WILL BE EMAIL YOU IN THE MORNING OK KISS..AND HUGS
SE YA TOMORROW BABE GO GET SOMETHING TO EAT OK..LOVE YOU SO MUCH SE YA TOMORROW ...IM OFF TO BED
7:23 PM me: Good night my love. Have lovely dreams of us. I know I do.

Good morning my sexy wife! I hope you and mom are well and enjoying your churching. I hope you slept well and had sweet dreams. I started my day with my girl and your sexy floor scrubbing pictures. Those make me smile babe! I have your other pictures on this computer in the front room so anybody could see their new boss but I am the only one that gets to see the sexy ones.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Fri May 02, 2014 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My honey is playing the field. My biker came in this morning and got a yahoo on him.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.251.172.106
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
Oh really that is nice to hear from you and i also really love to chat with you and get to know more about you okay ..And i will love to hear from you soon ..Its 5pm here now and i will be online around 8pm here ok meaning 3hrs time from now okay ..Take good care of yourself

He switches to gmail now

Quote:
Hello,How are you doing today and how was ur day at work ...I would love to chat with you more and get to know more about you okay ..Its me Gift ok..Would love to hear from you soon

Good morning young lady. Thank you for mailing me back. I a not sure what you are looking for but I am hoping to start a family. I am sorry honey but I have no time for that texting stuff. It is crap anyway.

It is almost 11 in the morning here as I send this mail back to you.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Average time from profile to "I love you so much"=4days

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That makes for a very interesting theory but really depends on the lad. I have had it in 2. I will refuse to chat here because I am still playing him on Derrick. I will pick him up again later with my teen lesbian.

Quote:
Hello,you around,I just got home from Church and i have missed you so much ..I love you so much and with all my heart and soul..You are all i have and i have always been thinking about you and care about you sweetie...Wishing i were with you so soon ..I love you so much and with all my heart and soul,,My love for you will never end and will be always stay strongly and fame..I love you so much babe and hopeing you doing well with yourself and i cant wait to hear from you soon

Take good care of your self and miss you alots

Kisss you alots and hope you bring the dog to ur work today right..Love you

If I didnt hear from you now then it might be 8pm here okay..I love to get some little rest and then get up to start cooking and will check you online soon as i get everything done here babe but knowing i will be thinking about you much sweetie..I love you so much kisss

Good evening my sexy wife! I have missed you today baby but I am glad that you and groundmum were able to enjoy your churching. I have been spending some time with our new baby boy trying to let him get used to things here. We began on uncertain terms but we are getting better now.

When he was brought to me I reached out to let him smell me and he bit me. Poor little guy was shaking so bad. He is doing better now. He found the food and water there in the kitchen and he is somewhat tempted to come around me. He is also learning the noises and strangers that show up out here. He is such a cute guy but a little afraid when paper is rattled or something is raised. I am guessing he has been hurt by the people that had him.

Baby, I am sorry that I missed you here today. I hope you understand why. I will be taking our baby around the rig in the morning. I am a bit worried of how he might act so I will let him get used to the noise from a distance first.

Good night and sweet dreams my angel!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Orville gets

Quote:
Oh i se that is nice of you ..Im glad to hear from you back..And well I'm here seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows, Would love to chat with you more care to add me on gmail or yahoo messenger ok se ya soon its 11;46am here as im written you this email ok and hoepfully to hear from you soon

Quote:
Hi my Dear,Good Morning and how are you doing,How was ur night at sleeping ,I hope everything is fine with you sweetie..Well i am here now and i was trying to get online with you yesterday but i had light's out here and they didnt bring it back till this morning okay,So it makes me missed you alots ..And i just got light back and i wanted to get online and said hi to you okay..I love you so much and hope you not mad at me that you didnt have a chat with me yesterday night okay..I have missed you so much and been thinking about you alots..I love you so much and with all my heart and soul babe ,I do wish you all the best in life time ..I will love to chat with you soon ..I miss talk to you so much Kiss and Hugs

By Gift

Se Ya Soon

Good morning sexy mama. I am not mad at all about missing a chat. I do not have to waste on that stuff. The only time I have to be on the computer is when I am at work. I do not have one at home and I cannot sit in front of this thing all day talking. I can do emails though if that is all right with you.

I really hope the love you have for me is true. I could really come to love you very quickly. You seem very nice and so pretty. The boys near you must be dumb as a brick not to be chasing you.

What do you do for a living babe? I am a Harley Davidson mechanic and custom bike builder. I would love to ride with your arms or legs wrapped around my waist.

I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for the hugs and kisses. I hope I get many of those.

Orville

Quote:
Well i do have my own store that i used to sell boy's and girls clothes you can call it Boutique okay, and yeah we can mail if you also like that too then ...can you send me some pics of you ..Tell me where are you from and ur age

Im Gift and 32years old and curent living in accra ghaan and you

Thank you for this dear! You are a strong and successful lady. I like that! I am 60, never married, no kids or my own but do have a girl that calls me daddy. I live in Bakersfield, California.

I do have a couple of pictures on here of me and also a bike or 2 that I built. I will send them to you.

Quote:
I think since we just met we should take our time and am sure things will be better if you really dedicate our self to each other and make this friendship in to a Great opportunity that we never taught of or ever Dream of,What do you think?

Aww i love ur pics very much .I like ur work too.Well am single,with no kids and looking to have any with the right man.also i have been engaged before but not married and got hurt from my ex befriend,and i decided to come back home to live with my parent's. .so i am always very careful now a days because i don't want to get hurt again anymore.I'm an honest lady with a big heart who is looking for serious relationship with the right man to spend the good & bad times with... also single with no kids
Questions

1,So are you willing to have more Kids?.
2,So What's your favorite movies and music you like?
3,Do you Live in Ur own house or apartment?
4,What are you looking from a new partner?

I would love to have a few babies of my own. I have a few children that rely on me to protect and guide them and I do love doing things for other kids also. I do think it is time for me to try and have my own kids though. I own the home I was raised in since my parents both passed and I live all alone. I don't think any of us really know what we are looking for in a woman until we take the time to know her. I could say I want such and such and not this or that but that is a ridiculous expectation really.

I don't really watch a lot of TV so I don't have much of an informed choice as to what is available. I think the last movie I watched was something like a Riddick but was a cartoon thing similar to Heavy Metal. I do like Quentin Tarintino movies, they are great.

I am mostly into Classic Rock, Seger, Frampton, and I like a bit of Blues also.

How would you answer those same things dear?

Orville

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick's mail

Good morning my sexy Gift! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I miss you darling and I am thinking of you as always. Waking to your pictures never fails to put a smile on my face and thoughts in my mind. I hope you are not too busy at work today. Wish I was there to kiss you good morning!

Quote:
Hi my love,Good Morning and how are you doing,How was ur night at sleeping ,I hope everything is fine with you sweetie..Well i am here now and i was trying to get online with you yesterday but i had light's out here and they didnt bring it back till this morning okay,So it makes me missed you alots ..And i just got light back and i wanted to get online and said hi to you okay..I love you so much and hope you not mad at me that you didnt have a chat with me yesterday night okay..I have missed you so much and been thinking about you alots..I love you so much and with all my heart and soul babe ,I do wish you all the best in life time ..I will love to chat with you soon ..I love you so much Kiss and Hugs

By Your Sweetie Love

Se Ya Soon

Im at work now sweetie thinking about you

Quote:
Im fine and i love you so much and im glad you do bring our new baby guy out there with you and yeah im sure he will gine and know things out there soon he will be fine i love you so much with all my heart and soul kiss...i love you so much babe and hope everything is fine with you sweetie..Im ok just thinking about you so much babe and i do love you with all my heart and soul and im at work now and i cant wait to get close the work and talk to you more...I love you so much kiss and hugs....Will se you soon

6:56 AM Love: Good Morning sweetie

Hello again my treasure! Baby, you should know I do not get upset about those little things. It is likely that I was trying to spend time with our new baby anyway. He and I are getting along pretty well now and I am introducing him slowly to the men and the noises here. He is a little jumpy but not too bad. I took him up to the dog house earlier and shut the doors while the driller and I talked and let him run around in there. I know you will like him. His name is Nino.

Baby, I love you so much and wish you were here with us so he could get to know you as well. He is already beginning to jump into my lap while I am on the computer. I think he is becoming my little buddy now. He does not like it when I pick up a pen or pencil though. Someone was not nice to him before. He is much better off with us.

Quote:
Hehe i hear my sweetie..I will love him as well and tell Nino that he is very welcome to our life...I will love him so much ..And yeah i cant wait to be there with you and Nino ..I love you so much with all my heart and soul,Im so much happy to hear from you and im glad you have time with me and also you not mad at me while i couldn't have light to become online here for last night okay ...Ratt you are all i have and i want you to be sure that i love you so much and would love you more than you know ..I wish to live with you now and work with you sweetie..I love you so much,I will be home soon as 6pm here and get to do some stuff such as cooking so at aleast i will be here online with you around 8or9pm here babe and would miss you till then ..I love you so much ....

Tell me how was ur day at work going now with you there sweetie..Hope everything is fine with you....Will se ya soon

Kiss and hugs By

Good evening my sexy wife! I hope you are home getting something to eat and feeding groundmum. Nino and I have been doing our chemical inventory and are sitting down to do an order now. He seemed very happy to be able to run with me outside to explore his new world. He wasn't very happy about the wind rustling the grass in the field and the cows really gave him fits. He still hasn't figure those out.

Baby, if you are ready to be with me then we must find a way to make that happen. I will want that you make very sure groundmum is ready for you to leave and that she is back to being healthy before you might leave. I would feel terrible if anything happened to her. Nino and I would love to have you home.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

to me
4:47 PM Love: Hello,Im Online can we talk little while sweetie
8 minutes
4:55 PM me: Good evening baby girl!
How are you feeling tonight?
4:56 PM Love: Awww you here now
Fine evening babe and im doing real good sweetie
How are you doing too
4:57 PM me: I am doing great after reading your last mail. I cannot tell you how happy I am to read that you are ready to be home with your baby and I.
Your baby boy loves belly rubs
He is quite a lush
4:58 PM Love: Awww soo funny babe i love you so much
How was ur day at work too
me: I love you too baby
4:59 PM He and I have been out doing our chemical inventory and he is exploring the new world around him
Love: Oh yeah i thought you mail me about that i love you so much babe and im glad you guys have good day with urself
5:00 PM me: It looks like he is happy being here now. He stays glued to my lap when I am sitting anywhere
5:01 PM Love: I love you so much babe
Tell me how is he now
5:02 PM me: He is settling in very well and I love you very much
Did you and groundmum eat already?
5:03 PM Love: Oh yes we did and what about ur guys
me: When they are working around the rig They get a lunch at noon and they get off at 6
5:04 PM They can grab food when they are in and out of the doghouse if they need or want it
5:05 PM so u still working sweetie
5:06 PM me: Yes we are doing our chemical order now and going back through totalling up what the derrick hands have written down that was used
5:07 PM Some of these chemicals are extremely dangerous and expensive so I have to keep an eye on things
5:08 PM Love: Oh ok my love
And now that you come here...I wanted us to talk about my coming there
me: What are you doing right now?
I would love to discuss that babe
5:09 PM Love: Yeah im chating with you and is all
And yeah babe i really need to be with you so right now what can we do love to be together in person babe
5:10 PM me: Well I think we need to talk with someone that knows how to do this right.
Is there an agent or someone you coulsd ask there?
5:11 PM Love: Oh yeah all we need is to get me chance to go and se the embassy babe then will ask about how much is the cost of passport and visa and then we can find airticket fee to ourself
5:13 PM me: That seems like a start of a plan. You might ask them if the visa and passport is all we need though. I would not want imigration coming in and stealing my wife
5:14 PM Love: Aww they will not babe so tell me would you like me to go in there and find out how much the stuff will cost us right babe
5:15 PM me: Of course I would darling! We cannot do this without those first
5:17 PM Love: Yes...Well my love if you said so then i will write an email to my job tonight and let them know that i wont be coming work tomorrow so they can have notice first then i wil have to go to the embassy and check them out ok ..and when i get home from embassy i will be email you about anything they will discus to me
me: Are you sure this will not get you in trouble at work babe?
5:18 PM Love: No ...
Nothing will happen to me babe ..I have a post on that work sweetie..They will accept me with what ever i will seek okay babe
5:19 PM me: Okay baby, as long as it doesn't harm you I am fine
5:21 PM Love: No ...I have more post on this job ok...and i have one partner who will do my part for me as a cashier babe
So i will be doing those things tomorrow okay
me: That will be great ! I am getting excited already
5:22 PM Love: Oh and i am already excited about you babe
5:23 PM And my love..Im sure im going to have time and took some nice pictures for you
5:24 PM me: I would truly enjoy that baby girl! Do you really scrub the floors like that? That is very sexy!
5:26 PM Love: Yes i will babe
I love you so much babe
I love you with all my heart and soul babe
5:27 PM >Very Happy<:-:-:-*
me: I love you too baby and I would love to see that in person
5:28 PM You are my treasure and I am so happy to take you as my wife
Love: Yes babe we will be together soon and i keep on pray that you will be my hero and i cant wait to be with you so soon my lve
5:29 PM Aww you said it again i was so much happy when i saw that work in ur mail that im ur treasure and you really sure babe
me: I am very sure of what you are to me
5:30 PM Love: Thanks you so much babe I love you so much babe
me: I love you too and I can hardly wait to finally hold you and taste those sweet kisses!
5:31 PM Love: My love you might be working some stuff and can we get offline here so you can get to work and we talk more tomorrow ..i just concerning about you and i dont want you to get any problem at work my love..so we can chat more tomorrow after i come home from embasy okay ...Im going to try and email my work then go to bed....hope you ok with that
me: Absolutely darling! Have a great night and sweet dreams
5:32 PM I love you
Love: Thanks you for understanding me babe
kiss and hugs
love you so much babe
kiss
se ya tomorrow
5:33 PM Im going to drop my work email before i go to bed...so talk to you tomorrow
take good care of yourself
me: I can hardly wait to read what they say
I wish I were there to kiss you good night
Good night my angel!
5:34 PM Love: good night
im off of here now ..i will go offlin soon as i done mailing my work ok....bye for now se ya soon

Quote:
Hello,Good evening my sweetie...I love you so much and missed you alots sweetie...Babe tell me when you free ok..Because im Online now ..How was ur day at work..Just let me know if you around then we can chat a few online then ...I have missed you so much and will be here waiting for you sweetie i love you so much,Just write me and let me know you get chance to said hi to me okay .Because i have missed you so much

Great Nino for me sweetie

We will discus about me coming there with you when you get online okay

Good morning my sexy wife! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am very excited about beginning the arrangements to get you here. I can't wait to read what they say. Your husband and baby are up having our coffee. He is not happy when I have to take my showers.Little guy doesn't like being alone.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic