SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

fake web sites

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tara Rabumdiet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anyone who can upset fake web sites here is a cracker
http://www.drwilsonabumaiga.webs.com/
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't understand. Are you saying that site is a fake?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Possibly / probably

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=281032278680736&story_fbid=352758774841419

Smile

Hi all! Smile

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JJ!!!!

Welcome back. Here to stay? Or just a drive-by posting?? Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JJ! Seriously?!

EDITED TO ADD: It's a faker and being reported. Yay, JJ, are you back?!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad made some stupid mistakes Very Happy He will have to figure it out on his own.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
tara Rabumdiet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Roy , i am baiting this lad on 2 accounts , signed up to it on one ,
tara Rabumdiet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest One,

I am Miss Paulina Wilson from Republic of Mali in northern part of the country called Timbuktu, I am 23 years old girl. I am the only survival Daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Wilson Abumaiga, my late father was the personal Medical Doctor to Mr. President of the Federal Republic of Mali before died. My parents are been assassinated by unknown group of Boko Haram on January 6th 2013. I ran away for my dear life with some of the vital documents I found inside my late father brief case (Deposit Slip) which my father use to deposit the sum of $6.700.000.00 with my name in a financial Institute in REPUBLIC OF TOGO with my name as the next of kin.
Below is my late father's official web site:
www.drwilsonabumaiga.webs.com

At that midnight around (12:30 A.M) my lovely parents where killed, I made a narrow escape and with the help of God and I am here in the United Nation for refugees at the capital city of Togo called Lome. The will amount in my name is Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($6.700.000.00 USD). Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere that it will be safe enough outside TOGO for security and political reasons. I need a trusted and sincere person who will guarantee my safety and also assure me to help me invested the money in a profitable business in his country.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
unknown group of Boko Haram

They went down hill after 'Whiter shade of pale'

What have you got planned for the lad? a rescue attempt?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
tara Rabumdiet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am currently trying to rescue my poor lad from her terrible fate , unfortunately WU will only let me send 5k a time Smile
and me being so absent minded has used a wu office some 200 miles from his/her town
tara Rabumdiet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dear,First i must thank you for your concern to help me out here but your request is what i cant fufill as far as am still here i the Camp,

here is a Refugee camp for Christ sake and no body is permit to go outside the gate for any purpose or taking a kind of photo you are requesting and even this mail am writing to you now its just a help and favor i found by the Reverend Father by allowing me to come inside his office to make use of this computer due to how good and cares he is to me,so therefore it left for you to decide weither to help me out or not but in all i so much thank God for you and i will always have you as friend.
thanks for beein so kind
tara Rabumdiet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here are 2 interesting phone numbers i have been given , can anyone work with these ? +22891324800 or 0022891324800,
allegedly this is the reverend father who is helping number
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here as it's baiting rather than general chat, however if you want it in Help behind a login, let us know.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The website has disappeared Rolling Eyes

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Gee, however could that have happened?
Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tara Rabumdiet wrote:
here are 2 interesting phone numbers i have been given , can anyone work with these ? +22891324800 or 0022891324800,
allegedly this is the reverend father who is helping number

I believe those are the same number, just written in different formats. Can you post the email where you were sent the number? I just want to be sure it is a lad number before I add it to my phone chain.

Nice job with the site kill, Woody. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
tara Rabumdiet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

baiting him on another email too , now another fake site has appeared ,
www.financialbankofftogo.webs.com . looks same as medical one ,

here is lads email [email protected].
same number too +22891324800.

i have also been on the lads transit , where and how do i post these fake docs sent to me ?
tara Rabumdiet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice job woody Smile
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent a report on the second site. I don't think webs.com works on weekends, but it should go down first thing Monday. I've also added the number to the phone chain.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
tara Rabumdiet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice 1 big x , i have a few documents of my transit journey , 1 is a british passport , and the correspondence between us is not the usual crap , full of bad grammar,
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Second site is dead.

tara Rabumdiet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These lads are fast , new site already , http://financialbank-togo.webs.com/

well done on last closing bigx
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ We're fast too. Just reported that one. Smile

tara Rabumdiet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice 1 , my lad thinks hes closing the deal on me here too , i must have wasted hours of his time by now
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the third site is dead now too.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic