SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kazzy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good afternoon and how are you today?
My name is and I wish to occupy minute of your time.
Today I to have good mood both to be in the Internet and to write you the letter.
If you to search till now second half then it will be interesting to me to communicate with you!! And we can try acquaintance if I interest you.
I am no time not to communicate earlier with the man through the Internet and now it to occur for the first time. I hope, that this time you will receive my letter and to answer me.
As to me, I wish to speak you the following. To me of 29 years and I live in Kazakhstan. You know such country??
I not to have children and also not to have relations with the man.
Well, I will not write today much. Because I yet do not know, whether you want it? Or it is possible at you there is a wife or the girl??
If it so then I am sorry for this letter. And you can not answer me never. But if you are valid in search of serious relations then I would be glad to continue to communicate with you. I hope to you I will like...
I to send you the photos and warm embraces from Kazakhstan!
In hope to receive from you the answer, and also your photo.
I to wish you pleasant day!!
Here,

Quote:
I am very glad to see your answer!! You to cheer me up! And now, I very much to have interest to learn you better and possibility to communicate with you!! It to cheer me up!!

I am no time not to correspond earlier with the man through the Internet. Approximately one year ago, I to leave the man with which I to have serious relations in a current of several years. Hardly later I have decided to be registered on a site of acquaintances and there to find your electronic address.

Then to write to me other men from the different countries, but I to understand, that they to have not serious intentions. I to search for healthy, serious relations which in a consequence can pass in creation a family. I wish to communicate with the adult serious man. If you also to interest these things and you to test to me liking then we should continue dialogue!! I hope, that I will be interesting to you as the girl.

I am good to know English language and at us not to arise problems in dialogue. I to study it strenuously at school and then also at university.

Now I wish to tell to you more about myself.

To me of 29 years and I live to Kazakhstan, in a small city near to our capital. My city is called Kokshetau. I think you a little to know about my country! But I will tell to you about my country and about my city!

I the lonely girl without the man and children. I live with parents. My full name is -

I to work in department of the property of habitation and housing and communal services. Unfortunately, I do not know as precisely it it is called in your country)) It is connected with registration of citizens of objects of habitation or any real estate. I to spend much time on work, it is the state company and I should work much to receive enough money. Also I to be engaged in fitness club. I prefer an active way of life and I have no bad habits. I always to keep in shape!! At leisure I to spend to fitness club or houses. Recently we to move to other house, in new area of our city here again any affairs still suffice. To move it very much labour-intensive process))

Also I to have a profile on facebook, but I not to use it because on work it is forbidden to us to do it. On work I to use only e-mail.

Earlier we to live in the centre of our city, we had a big apartment. But now my parents already to have a pension age. They to finish work and to retire. They have got tired to live in a city and have bought the house in good and pure area, on suburb of our city. Kokshetau - a small city in the north of Kazakhstan.

I wish to learn more about you and about your country, it is very interesting to me to see your photos, I wish to ask you that you to give me it. Tell please to me more about itself and about the country. In your country there is a snow?

I hope, that we will receive only positive emotions from our dialogue.

I will stop here and to wait for your answer. I to send you some photo of our city and also my photos.

Care of itself.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my new friend!!! I now to have a smile on the face when to see your answer. I am very glad, that now we to have correspondence. I to be on work when to write this letter. What is the time is in your country when you to receive this letter?? In Kazakhstan now 13:30. It is very interesting to me to communicate with you because you to be on other party of a planet)) Well and also certainly to play the important role liking which I to have in relation to you!! I wish to ask you that you to send also the photos at any possibility, I am always glad to see it!!

As I already to speak to you I live with parents and now we to be equipped in the new house. Now it is necessary to me a lot of work in the evening to place all on the places.

I know, that it is very strange and a difficult situation when people to search each other on the Internet, especially, when between them and I to understand such big distance that outlooks on life in your country to have little bit other features.

At us on half Muslim family, my mother is the Moslem, but I cannot tell that we strictly to observe traditions of Islam. I not to pray every day and not to do my parents it also. We not to visit a mosque so is frequent how to demand Islam.

In our country speak in the Kazakh and also Russian languages and I to know it. On work I should face often Russian and I already the nobility their language. In our country a lot of Russian and also it is a lot of Chineses. But I am glad, that in our country people not to talk yet in the Chinese language)) Near to our country there is Russia, Uzbekistan, Kirghizia and China. In our country the mining industry and my father is developed to work in this sphere all life. My mother to work as the cook in a dining room which to be in a local boiler-house.

We should learn and also tell more many about each other.

Earlier I am no time not to think, that I will communicate on the Internet with the man from the far country, but now it occurs also I really to take pleasure in it!! After I to leave the man, I have decided to try to get acquainted on the Internet and have decided to write you the letter.

I to have serious relations with the man in a current of several years and we had an age difference. It about your age. But the age difference not to confuse me and to us it was good together. I cannot tell, that it was very rich person, but also not the poorest. But I always to work and I not to depend on it in the material plan. It had children from former marriage and I to have with them also good relations. In due course I to start to notice strangenesses in its behaviour, he began to be late often on work and then to call to it other woman. He not from me began nothing to hide and tell to me, that to gush over it former feelings and he wishes to be with the former wife...

It to occur approximately one year ago and since then I not to concern with the man.

I dream will find the soul mate with which to me well. I know, that men to pay to me attention, but I to understand that them to interest only sex and there is nothing another. I to understand that sex is an integral part of our life and I understand, that sex is necessary for all people. But I wish to do it with the person with whom to me it is good because only with the favourite person it is possible to take pleasure in sex.

When I to read your letters, at me to be made the impression, that you wish to hurry up in development of our relations. I think, that we do not need to hurry up, we not to know at all each other it is too good. I know, that on the Internet to occur is malicious also at times behind a mask of the kind and magnanimous person much the dark person can disappear.

I wish to communicate more with you and also I wish to receive always your photos. I really to receive only good emotions from our dialogue!!!

Tell to me please more about itself.

I will stop here and to wait for your answer.

Care of itself!!!

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick!! I am glad to welcome you)))

It is always interesting to me to read your letter and to me also it is pleasant, that I to interest you as the woman. I wish to say once again also to you that I am seriously adjusted to build relations with you and I also I do not wish to waste time in vain. I wish to find the soul mate. The person whom to have such interests in a life as well as I and also the person whom it will be good to concern and respect to me me. To me already almost 30 years and I do not wish to waste time in vain. I wish to find the good person and to create a family together. For me it not simply correspondence, and I want, that our relations to develop into something more serious... On an extreme measure I to hope for it. We adult people and both of us to understand that it is very difficult to get acquainted with the person. Nevertheless my heart is now opened also I to search for serious relations! I think to us it is necessary to try. We have enough time to communicate and probably it will lead us to an overall aim...

We live in different parts of this huge planet and to speak in different languages, I know, between us it is not enough of general, but as a whole we usual people who are programmed on reproduction similar)) All of us wish to live the life happily and always to be near to the native person. My heart already long is occupied by nobody. Derrick if you are really seriously adjusted to build relations with me??, then operate!! All in your hands.

I wish to tell to you more about our family. My father call Issahar and it the Jew as I you already to speak, it to work in mining branch, it places in operation new deposits. My mum call Aygul and it to have the Kazakh nationality. Earlier, still for a long time my father to have other surname, but then in the course of the fascism influence, much has changed. When My father was still absolutely small, he and his family, that is my grandfather and the grandmother to live in Poland. But then, when fascists to come to power, they have started to kill Jews... They wished to clean simply this nation from the face of the earth. I think, that you know about it and the board of fascists is possible has mentioned also your country also. In a consequence fascists to kill my grandfather. It has been burnt alive together with other people whom also not to arrange fascists. My grandmother has been compelled to run from Poland together with my father when it was absolutely small. They to run at first to Russia, and then and Kazakhstan. That they could live easy, during those terrible times when fascists to kill Jews, to my grandmother Russian surname and my father was necessary to take to have Russian surname only therefore. Earlier my father to have surname Amzelt. And to pass in Kazakhstan all life of my father. During those hard times it could be disaccustomed, and then get a job.

Then my father to meet my mother and between them to arise relations. They to start to meet and then to become a uniform family.

I also have elder sister and now to it of 38 years. It to have 2 fine children!!! Her husband from Kazakhstan and now They with the husband now in capital. Here now you know more about my family. I to have Russian surname and Russian name because with it to arise less problems. But in me does not flow drops of Russian blood. My father does not wish to change the surname on former because bad memoirs are connected with it in his life many.

I will finish here the letter and to be engaged in work,

I wish pleasant day and certainly I wait for your following letter!!

Cellphone - web store
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betcha this would be a good read:

Quote:
My father does not wish to change the surname on former because bad memoirs are connected with it in his life many.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^If it is written in the same format as his mails, I know why it gets bad reviews!

Quote:
Greetings!!!!

The darling Derrick also is one more day from our correspondence. It is healthy))))). I to review that at all of us go better than I expected)))) certainly I expected that at all of us will be good, but today I see that we go a true course for construction of our relations. The darling I even can tell to you more, today to the big surprise for myself, I weigh day thought of you))). Today on work even my chief has rebuked me because I was disseminated a little and could not do the work on 100 as did it always. Well I am simple today all the day imagined, you, and on it could not concentrate on the work. I have started to model our distant development of relations, and I admit to me very much it was pleasant. You know the darling. Today as all the day it seemed to me that you feel me and my thoughts. Well or I very much want that so was)))). Whether I very much would like that you as wrote to me more about that as you have spent time also to me it would be desirable to know that has changed that in your life for this short time interval that we communicate. The beginning seems to me that in my life that that to vary and I think that here, here already all will go as I dreamt and I can be fast already I will find the second part of a life. Destiny part, I hope I will not frighten off you it, after all on however I you have understood you as is adjusted very seriously for ours with you of relations, I hope you will not take offence but I very often in the letters will remind of gravity of this correspondence, that you always remembered it and did not forget that I very seriously concern all to it and by that I will direct you on it because if it will be simple game from your party then both of us will simply waste time because I do not play game and do not conduct what that games with you, therefore ask give will use the best efforts and contrary to time, contrary to many kilometres will set ours let and become closer to each other and once even become on so much is more close to each other that we can feel breath each other. Now after that letters it will be already my dream both I will be simply happy if also you will wish then at all of us it will be mutual and it is the most true way to our success.

My girlfriend now every day asks me about you, starts to be interested very strongly as at me business and as there passes our acquaintance. You know after its attention to that that I began to communicate with you through the Internet, I began to feel a little especial. You probably will want to learn and in what I can feel especial. She very much to rejoice that at us with you very pleasant and good dialogue and I feel that our dialogue has very serious future.

The darling and me also very much it would be desirable at the nobility about your friends, to me on how many close you very would be desirable to learn communicate with the friends, whether you can trust secrets or what that secrets to the friends? All it is very important for me, I would like has what that representation about your friends, I ask find time and tell to me about them more. I think that at such good and kind person as you many good friends. About myself I cannot tell that at me many good friends, there is only small part of my friends to whom I can that that to entrust, secrets or secrets as the small part with whom to me will meet and descend pleasantly, often to drink a cup of tea and to discuss day. Well in general of the girlfriends I try to see some as it is possible is more often, will live differently boringly and so when we meet we we tell the interesting moments which there were to us for that time that we did not see, or we can discuss other girlfriends, friends))) it happens cheerfully.

The darling I hope, that already tomorrow when I to come for work, I will see your letter!!! I am very glad that have got acquainted with you, I wish you pleasant day and I send a gentle kiss!!!

Your girlfriend Nat is a lot of greetings!!

Getting out of my script now so I will post mine also

Good morning my lovely Natalia! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. You have put a huge smile on my face today with your mail. I am so happy that you will be my girlfriend. I can absolutely guarantee you that you are not about to frighten me away from what we have begun here. I want to continue and see if maybe you and I are meant to be together. I cannot force it upon you but I really do hope that you want this as much as I do.

It is impossible at this very moment, but one day, I really hope to feel, smell and taste your breath. Our short communication here reminds me of everything good in this world, and mostly of the one thing I miss most in my life. A woman that truly loves and desires me. A lovely person that I want to rush home to in the evenings after work so that I can be near you again.

I have only a small number of people that I truly hold close and call friend. I assure you, they are entrusted with everything about me. I do not keep secrets. My friends and family are very important to me and we speak of everything when we have the occasion.

It is good to know that you have your friends that you share things with and are able to ask their opinions. I am very glad they approve of you and I and that they support you in this. I am unable to be near my friends and family very often but I know they will be very happy to know about you. My mother is constantly bothering me to remarry and give her more grand babies.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my darling Derrick. To me very much to like to receive your letters when I to read it on my face always to arise a smile. When I to read your letters I always to represent us together. It seems To me we to search same and I think, that we need to continue to build our relations!! As the woman I do not wish to waste time in vain because to me 30 years and I am not going to transfer the female happiness to the future it is not known on how many. I about one year not to have the man in all senses of this word. To me it is very heavy one. All my girlfriends already to have husbands and children. I will search for the person which me to love and respect, which is ready to connect with me a life.

Derrick, I wish to talk to you on a serious theme. If we really to interest each other and both of us have a desire to be together. What to do then?? I think us it is necessary to meet at first for some time, approximately some weeks to learn each other better. I also think what exactly at a meeting to us it is necessary to speak about a joint life. I want, that you correctly to understand me in this situation. I simply wish to speak with you about the main thing - about our meeting. I really to worry in this occasion. I really want, that our meeting to take place in the near future.

Now as to our meeting. I was no time not in your country, but I know, that visa for arrival in your country there is many money. Tickets cost not much, about 1000 euros. But that I could receive visa for arrival in your country, it is necessary for me to have 3200 euros as the customs sum. Differently your country should be confident, that when I will be in your country, I to have money to pay for services in your country. Yesterday I to call in embassy your country and to speak with the consul of your country. I should be fair with you. I not to have so much money, therefore I cannot come in your country for our meeting... I think that better to you to come in my country for a meeting. Your visit to Kazakhstan to manage much more cheaply. To enter into Kazakhstan it is not necessary to have any customs money. I will be really very happy, if you to come to me!! You should not worry about hotel or habitation, in our house necessarily there will be a place for you)) certainly you will remain in my room together with me!!!

Derrick, I want, that you to understand me correctly. I really do not wish to waste time. Please think over my offer. I hope, that you also consider, that we do not need to shelve this question. I do not want, that we to communicate and then to forget some months each other. I feel, that I to start to fall in love with you. And so while it not to occur, I wish to speak with you about our future. I think, if I really to interest you, then you are obligatory to find time to come in my country in the near future. We can come for some time that it is better to learn each other and to speak about the further development of our relations. I already to speak with parents about you and also wish to meet you)), it is really healthy. You should not hesitate of it. You will fine spend time in my country and also will get acquainted in the fine woman. . I hope, that you to make the correct decision, and to find time to meet me, for the sake of our future relations. I do not want that our relations were limited only the Internet to dialogue. I think you to understand me correctly and to find the correct decision.

Now I will work and constantly to think of you. Please write to me soon.

Yours

Good morning my love! I hope you are all well and enjoying the day. I cannot begin to describe the smile you have put on my face today. I have never had the occasion or reason to visit a country this far away but I would really love to come and see you. I will need to do some very serious work at this end to make that possible. I have to hire someone to take over my work out here. Find out if I need just a passport or visa or both, set up my vacation plans with my office and really figure out how much money to bring because I cannot bring a lot of cash on a flight. I do know that much at least.I may even need to open a bank account there to put money into so I am not traveling with it.

We would need to discuss the length of my stay and what things cost there. I would absolutely love to be with you in your room but how are your parents going to feel about that? I also need to know what is or is not allowed to happen when we are together. I do not want to get out of line.

I am getting acquainted with a fine woman here by mail at present but will really like to get more familiar in person and discuss a possible future together. I really want this to happen dear but we cannot just form a hasty plan to make it so. We need to discuss much more in details.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Greetings my darling, I am very glad to see your letter)) How are you? What new to occur in your life? You to notice changes after we have got acquainted? Tell to me you often you think about twist to the new girlfriend from Kazakhstan?? I am very glad, that you positively to perceive my invitation and to agree to come to me. I am confident, you will like our country and the local nature. In Kazakhstan there are many beautiful places both on the nature, and in a city. We will spend all time together and we will have enough time to learn each other better and also to speak about our joint future plans. You should not worry apropos a moss of parents and should not hesitate of it. All of us adult people and my parents it is fine to understand all moments. All will be good!! I ask you, try to make all somewhat quicker because I not so to treat kindly electronic correspondence because in letters it is impossible to understand all gravity which the person to show to you. I think you agree with me?? And consequently I wish to meet you in a real life and in the near future. I am very glad, that you think as well agree with me.

I ask that you to give to me all information on the visit and also time when you can come to me. The exact information that I could report and use holiday in advance is necessary to me. You should address in embassy of Kazakhstan in your country and to learn what documents to you are necessary, that you could move to Kazakhstan. I think that on reception of these documents should not demand a lot of time. You can arrive in Astana or Kokshetau. I will meet you at the airport!!!

I now really to be in pleasant excitement and when I think that you are fast to come and we can meet from it I to feel butterflies in the bottom of a stomach. In my life there was no man more year and now I to understand that soon all will change. Recently I not to receive at all man's attention and very much it does not suffice me. When I to lay down in the evenings to sleep in my cold bed I to embrace a pillow and to represent you nearby. From it to me becomes warmer and on my face there is a smile))) Certainly, at me also to arise dirty thoughts about you)) And I very much would wish to lay with you on a bed and to feel you in the body. I am confident, that from those men who know how can deliver true pleasure the woman. I very much would like it!!

In the near future it is necessary for me to make changes about the tariff of a mobile communication because it operates only to Kazakhstan and I cannot call and also accept calls from other countries. After that I to call to you and we will hear our voices for the first time... Unfortunately I not to have the house Internet, I to write you letters when to be on work, well I think you already to understand it)) I to use the Internet only for work to receive mail from other companies and inhabitants of my city. I to work in the state registry of cadastral department. My work consists in making out objects in the property of citizens. Remember I to speak to you about it??

I feel, that in my soul and in my heart changes start to occur. My heart starts to fight more often when I to think of you!! You to deliver to me many positive emotions and I wish to speak you thanks for it!!

I will stop here and to be engaged in work. Please try to give to me the information in the following letter on during what time you to come to Kazakhstan. I with impatience will wait for your letter, please write to me soon!!!

Yours

Good morning my sweet Natalia! I hope you are all well and enjoying the day. Of course there are many changes since you and I have begun talking here. I am always a happy man but now I have a new reason for the smile on my face.

I do have some things i have to take care of before I can get away from here for a visit. It is not possible to give the details you requested. I think I have told you of the things I must do in order to arrange this. I don't know that I would have to visit your embassy for a trip but I will check on that when the time comes.

I am very happy to read that your parents will understand you and I being together. I like to believe I am pretty good at giving my lady pleasure, it has been a while since I have been with a woman so we might be stuck in that room for a while before we even think of coming out for much more than food or a shower.

I do have many very dirty thoughts of you and I together. I'm not real sure I consider them to be dirty though. They are naughty and adult thoughts, but I believe them to be very nice ones. I do need to know from you if there are things I should not do or try? I would not want to upset you.

I have put step one into motion and the ad will come out in this weeks paper. I'm not sure how long it will take me to find another consultant but when I do, I can begin the next step in a long time and we will be able to set a specific date for this. I do need to know which airport is better for you? I will need to price my flight to that one when we are ready.

Please tell your parents hello for me. I cannot wait to finally meet them.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this is new! He is apparently in a rush

Quote:
Hi Derrick. When I to read your letter, I to understand, that your visit cannot take place in the near future. It is very a pity To me to see it now... It was my dream and I to think of how we will spend time together much. But now reading your letter I understand that it cannot to occur soon. Before writing you the letter for the first time, I to assume about such ending of our history...

During our dialogue I to have time to understand you and time has sufficed me to understand what you actually. You very kind and magnanimous person, you the person who managed to kindle anew my cold heart after a long pause. I know, that you are able to look after really the woman and to do so that it felt confidently and easily. You the simple person and with you are easy to communicate. I am confident, if we were together then in our relations always to reign love and understanding, care and tenderness. I am brought up in old style and it is fine to understand, that in relations the main man and the woman not to solve serious questions. In our family always was how to speak my father and my mother always to do all so. Probably therefore I am no time not to see as to quarrel my parents. I am confident, that we with you could create a strong cell of a society. But unfortunately it only my dreams...

Now I constantly to think of you and I very much to regret, that our meeting cannot take place in the near future. I already to say to you, that I not seriously to concern dialogue through the Internet, especially with the person to which I to feel, but thus there is no time not to see earlier and to know, that to our meeting there should pass more many time. These are really doubtful prospects. I want that you correctly to understand me because I very hard now and would like to cry.

I do not know what to do now, it is very a pity to me, that we cannot be together in the near future. I want, that you to understand me correctly, I am not ready to communicate on the Internet long quantity of time because to me are necessary confidence of that you to treat kindly me and not to hold harm in the intentions.

I want, that you the nobility, it was very interesting to me to communicate with you, each time I to read your letter with huge pleasure on heart!!! It is very a pity to me, that I cannot move in your country, I could make it much faster, than you, but unfortunately because of bureaucratic problems, I cannot do it.

I wish your of good luck in your search, and also I want, that you always remained the kind and healthy person!! I am assured, that you are fast necessarily to find the woman of the dream, you to find such woman about which to dream!! I should stop and finish our correspondence on it. I kiss you and I wish good luck!!!

Good-bye Derrick.

Good afternoon Natalia! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I don't really know what to say. I thought we were getting along great and working towards coming together. For whatever reason, you seem in some sort of rush. I am just incapable of such timelines.

I am really stunned at what has taken place but I will never be upset with you about it. I hope you find what you are looking for. I wish it had been me. I wish you all the best and please tell your parents hello for me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my darling Derrick!!! I to think of you recently much and to understand that I do not wish so easily to put simply an end in our relations!! Though we are familiar more recently and we to communicate not enough time, but I wish to say to you, that this time has sufficed me to learn you and to understand what you the person... For this time I to understand, that you that I to search.

It is very a pity, that you cannot visit my country in the near future, but I to understand you, not all so is simple. I understand, that to your country other life, which faster, than at us. Today on work I to be interested about using the holiday. I can use at any time the holiday because I already in a current of long time not to use it. Derrick as you think, can to me it is necessary most to come in your country in the near future?? When I to call in embassy, the woman to tell to me, that I to require the passport for travel abroad, visa and return tickets. Yesterday I to receive documents from migratory service. Last time, when I to speak with the consul by phone, I to ask it that to me have explained why I should have cash. I to send you this document, it already have translated into English. I to have the passport for travel abroad and also to a smog to buy the tickets, all question consists in reception visa. That I could receive visa, it is necessary for me to give some inquiries and also acknowledgement of is necessary that I to have 3200 euros on a credit card. This sum is necessary for a guarantee, that I the fair tourist and am not going to be engaged in illegal earnings in your country. Derrick I not to have completely this sum and not in a condition to give it one. Probably I to seem to you persuasive, but I simply try to make everything, that in my forces that our relations not to finish right at the beginning. You are ready to solve this question joint efforts? Reception term visa to make 2 weeks. Derrick tell to me the opinion in given a situation. You really to feel to me and is ready to connect with me the life?? I also wish to say to you, that I should not spend this money and I can return to you it, right after how we to meet at the airport.

I wish to build the future, to create fine relations, and only with you. Whether it will turn out, we will solve with you, and it will depend on us! I am confident, that I wish to be with you, I to trust 100 to you in all. There is no reason to be upset, and to have fear for a meeting.

I have learnt to understand your letters, and in reply to it I to put the soul and my thoughts on you. We to have very pleasant correspondence and our feelings are filled with love with each letter more and more. It seems to me, that my heart will soon burst already, from thirst to meet you I hope, that both of us will try to do these feelings all more strongly and more strongly to each other. And we will aspire to go on a meeting each other.

I do not wish to think, that our love vanishes simply so. You to say to me, that I the frank and beautiful girl. I correctly to understand you, that you are ready to love me and to divide with me your life.

But I love you and this main thing, I so I consider, and if I to meet you and we together will be - then I to become really happy woman. I would like to feel you soon, to iron you and to show all my care and love to you. I wish to feel your breath by a number, to go to bed and fall asleep near to you. Now our relations depends on you, and I think, that you to look at it from the correct party! I wish to see you, to be the beloved and always to remain with you.

Whether but it is possible?? I ask you my darling Derrick, me very important your opinion in this occasion... I will stop here and to wait for your letter.

There is a huge immigration letter but I still can't get to UE to mark it.

Cellphone - web store
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a phenomenal read. This Lad couldn't write anything more confusing if he tried!

Quote:
I would like to feel you soon, to iron you and to show all my care and love to you.

I am assuming the Iron will be used to squeeze every Cent out of your possession?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I thought it was what he wanted to clock me with when I got there. HOSTEL was right at the front of me brain! I m still debating on how I want to play this one after him breaking up with me yesterday.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my sweet Derrick. Thanks for your letter, once again I to be convinced of your gravity and decency. Really it is very healthy to hope for your help. Already very soon I to thank you for it. I very much to wait for that day when we will meet at the airport for the first time. In that the moment when you to meet and see me then at you there will come a new life. In which you will not be more than one... You will be with me. I will be always your support and you can rely on me in any situation. Soon you to be convinced of it. I will show the love to each cage of your body. Soon you will understand how much to vary your life to the best if I is a number. You to mean for me in spite of the fact that we are familiar recently much. But this time has sufficed me and I to understand once and for all, that I wish to spend the life together with you. I am recently very strongly strained in moral sense. I am very tired. I think, when you will be a number then you to remove from me all cargo of weariness. I will be easily confident that to me with you. During our dialogue I to have time to understand your character and you should tell that to draw me as if a magnet.

I wish to tell to you one thing. Remember I to tell to you, what I to consist in relations with the man about one year back? And so, I wish to speak with you about sex. Last time I to have sex about one year back. Here about one year I not to have sexual relations with the man. So has developed, that for this time at me not to arise serious relations with the man. And so, I want that following my partner, after a long pause there was you. I have decided to tell to you about it now because I want that we as it is possible is better learnt each other. I think in it there is nothing bad and you to find here only the positive facts. Actually I very much to worry before our meeting. I think, that you too. Derrick tell you to worry before our meeting??

I am very glad that we to find a way out of this situation and we will continue to organise our meeting.

I am already ready to give my documents to embassy of your country which are necessary for reception visa. It should demand approximately week.

Now I need to be defined with date of my start to you and to buy tickets. As the embassy of your country can start registration visa, only after presence of tickets and the customs sum of money. That is visa it will be ready after purchase of tickets and entering of money. Now I should buy tickets and give in embassy customs money, and approximately in a week I can receive visa for arrival in your country. I to pay for the ticket. Now I wish to learn from you, in what day you can send me money and how you can make it? After I to receive this money, I to buy at once tickets and to give all it to embassy that they as soon as possible to start registration visa. I already to talk to the chief and he to tell to me, that I can take without problems holiday at any time, in it not to consist problems. This money which you to send to me, I to return to you at once as soon as to arrive to your country, I can remove them from any cash dispense. Presence of such sum of money on my account is an obligatory condition for reception visa.

Please write to me soon!!!!!!!!!! I kiss and I love you Derrick. Yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick, my love!!!! I am glad to see your answer!!! Always, when I to read your letter, on my face to be created the smile and my hands to shiver for pleasant excitement and from thoughts, that once we can meet. It is simply magnificent!!! Derrick, it is very inconvenient to me to ask your help, but also it is very pleasant to me to know, that you not to refuse to help me. Derrick I wish ask you what sum of money you can to send to me that I could receive visa for arrival in your country. In travel agency where I to address for reception visa to me have told, that if at me will not get all sum which to me to be demanded then I can do less term visa, that is it will operate smaller quantity of time. Derrick, you can send what sum of money to me that I could receive visa? Also it is necessary for me to know as the airport near to your house where I should arrive is called and during what time it will be convenient to you to meet me?? I will buy tickets aboard the plane, from you it to be required that you to help me in reception visa. Derrick I need to know, how many money you can send to me?? Proceeding from it I will plan period of validity visa and holiday on work.

I will wait for your answer, please write to me soon Derrick!!!! I love you!!!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my love Derrick! I kiss you! I constantly to dream of you. I very much want that we were one in your house. I madly want that you to embrace me and to kiss. As it is healthy that soon to come this moment and we can meet each other personally.

Today I to go to agency and preliminary to look tickets to you. It is very good, that you to arrange any date. As today I to find about the ticket, now for registration visa presence of the customs sum of money is necessary.

I to stop on this variant of flight to you:

Austrian Airlines

OS-698

Operated by Tyrolean Airways Astana

06:40 (29/04/2013) Vienna International (Vienna)

08:35 (29/04/2013)

Airbus A319 (Jet) Class: Economy (L)

1h 55m connection at Vienna International (Vienna)

Austrian Airlines

OS-93

Operated by Tyrolean Airways Vienna International (Vienna)

10:30 (29/04/2013) Dulles International (Washington)

14:25 (29/04/2013)

Boeing 767-300/300ER (Jet) Class: Economy (L)

4h 25m connection at Dulles International (Washington)

United Airlines

UA-3775 Dulles International (Washington)

18:50 (29/04/2013) Will Rogers World (Oklahoma City)

21:05 (29/04/2013)

Canadair Regional Jet 700 (Jet) Class: Economy (L)

Derrick I ask you to familiarise with it and to tell to me as you to consider this variant with my arrival. I think, that it is a quite good variant. If us to arrange this variant then I should hasten with reception visa, and for this purpose your help is necessary to me. I think, that on work not to arise problems with holiday and I can use it also. Now I should work, but I will wait the letter from you my love Derrick.

I to kiss you!!!

Yours

Cellphone - web store
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would Derrick really want his future wife to fly economy?? Shocked

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick is still trying to figure out why the ticket is being pushed before the visa but I don't want to clue him in. I stuck to the confusion of arrival time at the bottom of that plan.

Cellphone - web store
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously you cannot give an educated guess as there are too many 'Variants':

Quote:
Derrick I ask you to familiarise with it and to tell to me as you to consider this variant with my arrival. I think, that it is a quite good variant. If us to arrange this variant...

Hope I didn't miss any!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^He gave me so much material to work with there but I kept it a bit simple. The flight arrangement apparently did not end in OKC. It looked like Canada was the next step on that one.

Darling, I do not understand what this all means. Do I need to meet you on the 29th? If so, I really don't understand which time is appropriate. That is just confusing. It shows 2 different things to me

18:50 (29/04/2013) Will Rogers World (Oklahoma City)

21:05 (29/04/2013)

I have no problem with any time you arrive but I need real information not this preliminary look stuff. That appears that you will arrive just before 7 PM but what is this with the 9 PM?

Quote:
Hello Derrick my love!!! I to kiss you!!! Yes, I will arrive 21:05 (29/04/2013) it there is correct time and is very remarkable, that you can meet me at this time at the airport!! I very much to wait for our meeting and I wish to embrace you Derrick!!! It is still a preliminary choice because I should solve now a question with visa. For this purpose to me to be required your help Derrick. I ask you to give me the answer in this occasion and to show to me and gravity of your intentions. I do not want, that our relations came to an end, not having had time to begin!! I will wait for your letter Derrick, I to kiss you one million times my favourite Derrick!!!

Good morning my lovely Natalia! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I have no problem being there to await you my love but I cannot answer a question that you did not pose. I do not understand what you are saying and I really need to. Please tell me what this means quickly.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I have not read from you in quite some time honey. What has happened? Did I do something wrong? I miss you baby!

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic