SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Jayhawk, I'll bear that in mind....

Cammy sent the forms.

Quote:
I've attached the contract and the document to be used to create your staff ID. Please fill out and return the contract and have a picture taken of yourself with the ID-lOT sign (instructions are on the sign); send me a copy of that picture too.
Once that's done, you can give me some details about the models you mentioned.

Dan seems to have the usual ideas about payment and service:

Quote:
How are you doing,i hope fine.i was told by Mr Randall that after my application I'll receive some fund for agent fee.
In the other hands i'll submit the form and the picture tomorrow,you said that i should hold a sign that T10 is written on it,please e-mail me and explain better so i can proceed,i want to submit it tomorrow as fast as possible,so after that what should i do next and what is the company going to do for me for being a member.
Please get back to me as fast as possible so i can proceed.

Since he stressed the need for speed - he can wait a little while.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just googled and the modeling website was the top hit. Amazing baiting work there. The only downside is it looks like it hasn't been updated since 2009. --not that I'm offering. Regrdless, great job all around.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan The Lotto Man comes to MM? Shocked
I sense lots of slapping brewing on the horizon. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Well, the MM website does need updating... we can say that a systems crash means the page is under repair.

In the meantime...

Quote:
The instructions are on the form itself, at the bottom. Simply hold the sign below your chin with your forefingers on the dots and get yourself photographed like that.
Mr 0ldman wouldn't have mentioned a grant. You'll get paid for providing models and completing assignments. M00seknuckle Modelling is a business, not a charitable institution.

I didn't go into his "what is the company going to do for me for being a member". That can wait for the right moment.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slappy was right about there being much slapping ahead...

Three emails were in Cammy's inbox.

Quote:
I'll submit the form and picture to you today,so please kindly wait and in other terms,i have just two models a guy and a girl,i kindly forward there picture to you as fast as possible,so how will my agent fee be paid,so i can forward my account information to the company,just get back to me as fast as possible.

OK so far, however...

Quote:
Here are the document you instructed me to send to you,so please get back to me as soon as possible so we can proceed.
I await your urgent response.

Then came the contract:

Then came the ID pic:

Final email:

Quote:
All i have to do for the company is to bring models for the company,is there any other assignment attach to that,and let me know if your company what other activities your company can use me for,and in other terms should i stop my job,and how will i get financial support to organise for models and how will my commission be paid to me to scout for models,the company really need to look into this issue so i can i know when i can start my project,these are the primary things i need to know,because i have plans for the company,and are they going to be having an office in my country.
Please kindly get back to me with these information so i can know what to do next.

I'll need some time to think of how exactly Cammy will react to such a complete clusterfuck.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NOT valid! R4andy says NO!

Nice beard you have now, Dan.

EDIT Were the forms really called "DanScan0001 + 2"? Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just called them "Scan0001"... I added the "Dan" to keep his documents together.

I decided to slap mildly for now.

Quote:
I cannot believe what you did. Why did you make that half-assed cardboard crap when you had the actual sign? I didn't post it to you just for shits and giggles!
Just get the ID sign done PROPERLY, by actually following the instructions.
And while you're about it, take the time to read the terms of the contract. Some of your questions will be answered there.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kindly send me how you need the photo to be taken send me a photo of examples,i have gone through the agreement,so kindly send me an example photo of how you want it to me,please do get back to me immediately so i can send it to you as fast as possible.
I await your urgent response immediately.

Quote:
Am waiting for kindly send me how you need the picture to look like.

Cammy simply replied:

Quote:
What in Freyja's name is the problem here? Just print off the sign I sent you and make sure you hold it under your chin with your index fingers placed as the instructions say. If you still need an example, I don't know what to do then!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can't top asking questions!

Quote:
How are you doing,i hope you are fine.
I'll get back to you on monday with the picture,i have seen the photo of the sign,i'll send it for you on monday.
So please tell me how much will be my percentage of each model i introduce to the company?please get back to me as soon as possible.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy kept her answer brief:

Quote:
Once we have the ID photo in place, then we can talk about the remuneration issue.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So here it is - and he does not look happy!

Quote:
How are you doing,i hope you are fine
I bring you greetings,here is the photo you request for.
please do get back to me with every information you know i will need.
I will respect your urgent response.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tossed him some figures.

Quote:
The earnings are as follows:
[1] Base $7,000 agent's fee
[2] $10,000 per model deemed satisfactory by the evaluation committee
[3] 2% of the price of a contract

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More bloody questions!

Quote:
Is the $7,000 dollars my every month salary?

Quote:
What do you mean by the price of contract xplain further.

Quote:
How are you doing,i hope you are fine.
How about the $7,000 dollars is it my monthly salary or what is it for,i believe that five photos for each models will be okay and please give me other information you think it would be useful to me and the one you believe i would love to know.
Please do get back to me so we can proceed.

Time to rain on his parade somewhat:

Quote:
$7,000 is NOT your monthly pay! By Skadhi's frozen teeth - you'd be earning almost as much as me, BEFORE bonus payments! That $7,000 is quarterly.
We'll be the judge of how many pictures are required, thank you kindly; and if you have questions, read the contract carefully, and then ask me anything not explained there.

Sand Timer x 7
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to require "butt pose pictures" (see Hector thread) with the balls hanging and the asshole showing, you need them to see if your underwear will fit. As African guys are so homophobic, the number of possible models will decrease strongly Very Happy

Personal record: 7 hours, 644 questions at SS

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also think the beard must go off...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to have issues with who's truly in charge:

Quote:
I'll start sending you photos immediately the models submit them,but i believe that 5to6 photos will be okay.please let me know.

I'll let him stew for a day or two.

Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
I also think the beard must go off...

Yes, something about seeing Dan in a beard just ain't right. Smile

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will get back to you with the photos of some models as soon as possible.

I'm not expecting much from him - just ripped-off pix.

Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In addition to the beard being gone, I think he needs to shave his head. Bald is the new sexy!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few more questions wouldn't hurt:

Quote:
As I told you, the number of pictures is our decision, not yours.
I had some feedback on your form, and the medic wanted to know:
[1] How long were you an alcoholic? She also expressed concern about your current intake.
[2] What treatment did you have for tetanus?
[3] When did you contract malaria, how were you treated, and how often do you have attacks of malarial chills?
There's also the matter of your answer to Section 4 about functional limbs. She would like you to send a redo of that page with a correct answer.
Thanx for your efforts to date.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in, appropriate reply being considered...

Quote:
How are you doing,i hope fine.
I have answered the questions that was given to me to answer below in your mail,i'll send you the redo later,there is something i want to know about your company,i have signed a contract with your company to become a representative of your company,and in other terms don't your company use money to sign their representative,i have'nt seen anything like this before in my life,how do the company want me to get models,is it with my nose or how,without them sending me any money,my friend that signed a contract with a company as a representative was given $10,000 as a new recruited representative of the company,am so sorry to say that if your company can't finance me as a representative of the company it is really going to be tough because i have no money to do anything right now and i really need to know the people am dealing with and i would like to see every worker of the company,after my friend finished submiting his form the company sponsored him to UK and they gave him enough funds to work for them,for real i deserve more than this,your company really needs to sit down i do a rethink of all this issues and think a way out of this,even you people dont call your reps is not a good sign and to be sincere with your i dont have funds to carry out your assignment so please do company really need to do something about this.
Hope your response.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy responded politely but firmly:

Quote:
It's Ms White, not Miss, thank you.
You have an unusual business model. We certainly don't pay big sums in advance to untried agents; we are not a charitable instutution, after all. Given your work record, it's presumptuous for you to give me lectures on how to do business.
I received no advance payment when I joined M00seknuckle Modelling; that is our policy - that payment is determined on results, not promises.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More promises - Cammy wants results!

Quote:
I have actually heard you,but i will see what i can do,i need to get a digital camera to do all i need to do si immediately i have buy it i'll snap the models my self and sent down the pictures to you.

Sand Timer x 7
thrub
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
need to get a digital camera to do all i need to do si immediately i have buy it i'll snap the models my self and sent down the pictures to you.

That's a plan, Stan. What could possibly go wrong?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But in the meantime, who should write but our old buddy 0ke!

Quote:
I haven`t heard from you for sometime now,hope you are doing well for me?
do let me know what is going on.looking forward to read from you soon.

He won't like receiving this:

Quote:
Since you no longer work for M00seknuckle Modelling, I've got no reason to write to you, and even less to do anything for you.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic