SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My very first Filipina

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear,
How are u? I hope u have a nice day,, as well as I am hoping that u have good health and doing fine, Before anything else I want to share to you about myself im im 28 years old from Ormoc Leyte and taking up BS
Nursing as graduating student...I am 5' 6 tall and weigh of 58 kilograms...I like cooking in my sparetime,,And I love dancing and I am very passionate and I love most, to see some beautiful and great natures...
I am good cultured filipina with a good up bringing and values,,A woman who possess great ambition and dreams in life,,,A descent woman who always be humble,honest,trustworthy and hardworking, and a woman who has fear to GOD.
At this time I am willing to tell u about my short story of my life,,,,,,
I am orphan girl...I grew in the orphanage,,due of the absence of my real parent because they are separated and left me in our neighbor when i was 5 months old,,And our neighbor put me here in the orphan because they cannot raised me because they have a lot of children also,,at the orphan they raise me well and luckily in my age of 4 years old I was adopted by a couple who have no child but they old enough ......I think they have an age of almost 50,,,,And they stand as my father and mother,,but we have only a normal level of living,,My foster father have a piece of land and he made it for his farm because he is only a farmer..at the same time my foster mother take care of me until I go to school when I am 7 years old,,,We have happy life together and the time come my father have illness,,He have cancer of the bone in his left knee,,,,He got to have medication in the hospital that is the reason why we sold our land but nothing we can do for him....And then,,,my mother and me transfer to find house even a little..to rent and where we stay...at the same time I continue schooling,,My mother support for my school and in our daily needs..but when I am got highschool I did worked together with my mom...We got only laundry washing from anybody sometimes in our neighbors just for food and some needs,,,I am lucky because i am one of the top student in school that is why i grant a scholarship until i finish my highschool...That is why my mom was not get hard for me to get school...until I reach the 4th year highschool and I am going to graduate,,,my mom was very happy to me and excited to pinned all my medals and awards coz i graduated being valedictorian...but it is a bad moment in my life,,,My foster mother was passed away because of car accident 5 days before my graduation day...It was the most sad moment in life but I still i need to be strong for me to live and survive...cause of my strong determination to finish my studies and have a degree.,,And I live alone and work, i accept laundry wash from my neighbor and other person for me to live and survive..And that is the reason I decided to in college and i took nursing for 4 years,,I am happy coz I grant 3 years scholarship in college cause of being valedictorian in highschool...I am very serious in my study and get laundry after school time and until i find a part time job as waitress in the restaurant but sad to say i lost my job last 4 months because of the recession so the company i worked was close now I finish 3rd year college,,,now i am on my last year of schooling, i am now a 4th year nursing student but it was very hard for me now because I am not scholar anymore....cause I finished the contract of my scholarship,,,,
thats is why right now since my scholarship already end up and i dont have any choice if i could still continue my nursing i am now on my fourth year but theres nothing i cant do because i am very broke right now and i dont have worked i lost my job as a waitress in the restaurant since 4 months because of the recession here i wanted to finsihed my nursing because i have only one semester left to graduate and its my greatest dream to finsihed nursing because i know this will be a big help for me and for my future husabnd because i may able to help him when we will be together we will worked togeter and help one another as husband and wife but maybe this is my faith maybe i could not finsihed my nursing because i am already alone and lonely in this world i dont have any family who loves me and who can help me in my difficulties right now
i wanted to finsihed my nursing because I want to have better future and good life that is why I have no time for having boyfriend before....I have experience once.. but not successful cause he is not serious with me and i found out that he have another girlfriend,,,it hurts me cause I am good with him all the time..and until time come,,I am really affraid to inlove maybe it will happen to me again.
I am sure that u are wondering why I am here in the net searching? what is my purpose and reasons? OK I WILL TELL U.
Definitely i am here because of my purpose and reasons,,,as u know I am here just only taking chances maybe to met man to have good and serious relationship,,if that chance will granted I will be glad and happy..and I hope that I have a lucky chances for what I am here...
And u know that one reason Im here because of my friends who are now living with there foreigner husband abroad....they are my bestfriend in my college days....they want me to met a good man here and be my lover in a long run...who have patient,understanding,and willing to accept me for what I am and who I am.....they give me this WEBSITE and thaught how to use and manage just to have it.....cause they wanted me to have a good life like them..that is why i am taking chances here and I pray and hope that I have a good search...
Actually, I am here not for play games but for real cause if u only play games with me your only wasting your time and I am here for good intention and willingness of my heart to have a good man..and I hope i will be respect and not to give bad meaning cause I decide to search for the right man here for goodness and not for worsed...Most of all I hate liar cause I am here to be truthful and I am always true to my self. And the best reason I am here is to dedicate my love and affection to the man who is really good and nice to me all the time..
I am willing to relocate where my mans lived and have happy family with my future children..And I want that my man allow me to get work too,,cause I did have a degree in nursing if hopefully i could continue and finsihed my nursing this coming March and the same time I will do my duty and responsiblity being a wife and being a mother ...and I dont want my husband working alone for me .cause I want to help him for built a good family and good future and we are going to have work together...cause I will love my children of course...and I dont want that they will experienced what I have experienced before ,,have no family and have not felt the love exist inside the family ...if my husband not want me to have work it is ok ,,,but i will do my obligation as wife and mother for my husband and future children.
it is okay with me also if my partner dont want children,,as long as you are with me and i am with you and we truly love, respect and faithful to one another
I pray and hoped that all this my dream will work out,,,,AND I HOPE U ARE THE MAN MEANT TO BE WITH ME.
As I will going to finish this letter of mine I hope u inspired reading it and appreciate for what I am and my dreams,
Have a nice day to you,,,take care and god bless...

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my dear derrick,

how are you? i am so happy to received your reply to my email, , well honestly the reason why i contacted you and i write you an email its because i am looking for true love a man who will truly love me and accept me for who i am and for what i am
i am not playing games here because i am true to all the things i am telling you is all true all i need is a man who will truly love me respect and honor me as a woman and you know my dear a lot here in the internet are players i am proud to say that i am not one of them and i am not belong to them because i am very true and sincere for my search here my intention to you is good, i dont care if you are older for me age doesnt matter and i prefer to love an older man because its my choice because i believe that older man will never ever hurt or play with my heart not like younger man they are players and cheaters
for me what is important is the true love that we will feel for each other
just trust and believe on me coz i will never ever hurt or play with your heart. have faith on me as i have faith on you
well my dear for me age doesnt matter what matters most is the true love that we feel for each other well last for a lifetime

i like you so much i am not playing games here my intention to you is good
i am a woman you can trust, i am a woman with virtues, good values and modesty
i dont have any boyfriends right now
i have bf last two years my bf cheated on me because he has another gf thats why i manage for so long that i dont have bf its because i dont want to be hurt again i am searching for the right man
but for now i want to know more about you all i want here is true love a love that willl last for a lifetime
and for the moment if you only knew how hard and how difficult is my situation right now because i lost my job for almost 4months and i cannot continue my study as nursing coz i have only one semester left to finished my course, i wanted to continue ande finished my nursing degree because i have only 1 semester left but theres nothing i cant do because maybe this is my fate and i cannot afford to continue my study because i lost my job and enrollment is already going on
i am not here just to fool people or to play games i am here because i hoping to find the right man for me, i am not making any story here i am just telling the truth who really i am because my only purpose here is to find a man whom will truly love me, who would undertsand me for who i am and for what i am, a man who will never hurt or play with my heart
i am very alone and lonely here in my apartment because all by myself and i dont know what to do, if you only knew how very sad it is to be alone in this world
hope you undertsand me my dear
hope you are the man ive been waiting for
take care and God bless you always

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my dear derick,

happy valentines day to you, how are you today? as for me here i fine and im very happy every time i get an email coming from you because as what i told you i honestly like you and i am very serious here in my search for the right man that i am going to love and i hope your the man ive been waiting for, and its my only happiness also to send you an email here everyday just to prove and let you know that im serious and real in my intentions to you
and as a woman i will always continue to be true and honest to all the things im telling you because all the things im telling you is all come from the bottom of my heart
as as what i told you im a woman you can trust i promised i will never hurt or play with your heart and i will never disappoint you or let you down
take care always and if you have any question just asked me and i will answer you with all honesty

truly yours,

Quote:
hello my dear derrick,
how are you? i hope everything is fine and okay with you and i hope your always in good health everyday as for me here im very happy because your the reason of my happiness and your my inspiration here, you know how much i love you when you came into my life, because of you my life has change thank you for the love and the joy you bring, i will treasure you forever in my heart because god give you to me so i dont want to lose you, your my life and my everything no words can express how much i love you and im always be here for you no matter what happen
im very happy and im very inspired everytime i get an email coming from you because its my only happiness everytime i get you loving, kind and sweet words to me
i hope that you will never change on me and you will continue to love me as i will never stop loving you
i will keep on praying that our relationship will stay stronger and it will be forever because God is the reason why we are destined to be together and io want this love to be stronger forever
i promised i will be your loving, caring, honest, responsible and faithful wife forever
take care always coz i care for you
hugs and kisses for you

truly yours,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is very lost in script

Quote:
hello my dear derrick,
how are you? i hope everything is fine and okay with you and i hope your always in good health everyday as for me here im very happy because your the reason of my happiness and your my inspiration here, you know how much i love you when you came into my life, because of you my life has change thank you for the love and the joy you bring, i will treasure you forever in my heart because god give you to me so i dont want to lose you, your my life and my everything no words can express how much i love you and im always be here for you no matter what happen
im very happy and im very inspired everytime i get an email coming from you because its my only happiness everytime i get you loving, kind and sweet words to me
i hope that you will never change on me and you will continue to love me as i will never stop loving you
i will keep on praying that our relationship will stay stronger and it will be forever because God is the reason why we are destined to be together and io want this love to be stronger forever
i promised i will be your loving, caring, honest, responsible and faithful wife forever
take care always coz i care for you
hugs and kisses for you

truly yours,

I sent the same reply as yesterday and he is now off script

Quote:
okay ill neber talk religion here if thats you want

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
your welcome my dear im real and serious here in my intentions to you im a woman u can trust

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me a PM on the single123 site after a few weeks of silence asking if we could still talk by mail.

Good morning baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I was very happy to get your PM yesterday. I was very worried that I had not read fro you in quite some time. I have missed you very much.

Quote:
hello my dear derrick,

well first and foremost i am not here just to waste my time because i am not playing games here and i am very serious and sincere in my search for looking for true love, thats why i am corresponding with you because i really like you and i wanted to get to know you more better because even im poor i am a woman with virtues, good values and modesty and i have my dignity and reputation
well all i want is to find true love on here a love that will last for a lifetime because as a woman i am now matured i never dream to be rich and to be famous my only dream is to have my own simple and happy family life living in peace and in harmony together with my loving, caring, honest, responsible and faithful husband because i will be a very loving, caring, honest,
understanding,responsible and faithful wife to you
this is the real me because i am just being natural to my feelings because this is me i am just true to myself
i may not be a perfect woman for you but a part of me is excellent because im perfectly me and i am true to myself
well about with my study if given a chance to continue my study i would prefer to finished my study here because i am now a graduating student this coming march if i could enroll as soon as possible because our enrolment is already started i am very eager and determined to study hard just to graduate my nursing because i believe that when i finished and graduate nursing this is a big help for me because i could find a good job and i could earn a good income to help my future husband for our future family thats is my point of view my dear hope you understand me
but theres nothing i cant do because i am very broke at the moment so i cannot continue my study maybe this is my fate and i have to face that i cannot continue my study but if you are willing to help me to continue my study here well its a great oppurtunity for me because i will study hard because this is not only for me but this is for the two of us for our future
i am just being honest and true to you so you will accept and love me for who i am
take care and God bless youst and true in all the things im telling you because this is the reality about me and this is my real situation i am just being true to myself so that you will accept and love me for who i am

take care and God bless you

Cellphone - web store
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The real filipina scammers are more fun.

Very Happy

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I missing something here? Have I found the wrong color?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
well about with my study if given a chance to continue my study i would prefer to finished my study here because i am now a graduating student this coming june if i could enroll as soon as possible because our enrolment is already started i am very eager and determined to study hard just to graduate my nursing because i believe that when i finished and graduate nursing this is a big help for me because i could find a good job and i could earn a good income to help my future husband for our future family thats is my point of view my dear hope you understand me
but theres nothing i cant do because i am very broke at the moment so i cannot continue my study maybe this is my fate and i have to face that i cannot continue my study but if you are willing to help me to continue my study here well its a great oppurtunity for me because i will study hard because this is not only for me but this is for the two of us for our future
i am just being honest and true to you so you will accept and love me for who i am
take care and God bless youst and true in all the things im telling you because this is the reality about me and this is my real situation i am just being true to myself so that you will accept and love me for who i am
take care and God bless you

Quote:
i hope your willing to help me my dear your my only hope

Quote:
Please have pity on me my dear derrick help me for my enrollment so i can continue my study as nurse i need 38,000pesos for my enrollment help me please

Quote:
hello my dear derrick,

how are you? i just want you to know that i am always here never stop and never get tired of loving you with all my heart because as what i promised to you my dear derrick that you are the only man i am going to love forever and i am only yours and you are mine forever just trust me and give me a chance to prove it to you because i am very true and genuine in my intentions to you and i really dont play games with you if you only knew how happy i am to find a loving man like you theres nothing more i could asked for but only you and your love that will make me happy forever thats why i really wanted to finished my nursing degree because this is not only for me but this is for the two of us for our future together, i am very happy because you are very willing to help me i am so happy because you were able to help me for my enrollment and i hope you can send me the money as soon as possible so i can enroll my love derrick because our last enrollment is this coming monday my love derrick just send the money in the bank account of our school registrar
send me the 38,000pesos for the enrollment so i can go back to school
my love derrick your my only hope and i do hope you are willing to help me because your my only hope and your my only family and i want to prove to you that i am doing my best here ebcause this is for our future because i want to help you for our future because i love you andi want to be with you for the rest of my life
so my love dont forget to send the money on my registrar bank account as soon as possible so i can get the money and enroll and dont forget to email me if you have already transferred the money i love you so much here is the details of the bank account of our registrar

bank account number: 9469 0543 62
bank account name: Julianito E. Pasilaban
bank name: Bank of the Philippines Islands
bank address: General Santos City Philippines 9500
bank IFSC code: BOPIPHMM
bank code: 021000018

my love derrick that is all the information of the bank account of our school registrar that you need for you to transfer the money just inform me if you have already send the money to that account so i can
inform my registrar so he can check if the money already arrive my love derrick hope you can transfer the money as soon as possible please your my only hope for now i am knocking at the door of your good heart please help me because its for our future together your my only hope and your my only family from on so please help me my love derrick, i just went here in the internet cafe to email you because i dont have my own computer at my apartment hope you understand me dont worry i am always be here for you no matter what happen and i am very willing to prove and show to you how much i love you everyday here because your my one true love forever just give me a chance to prove it to you so trust me and never doubt on me
take care and god bless you hugs and kisses for you
muaahhh muaahhhh be safe all the time
hope to hear from you

truly yours,
your future loving and faithful wife

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love derrick I am fine I miss u so much I'm here waiting for your email I just want u to know that I am always be here for you my love don't worry our enrollment is until wednesday its okay my love derrick I will wait till u can send it tomorrow monday ill just wait for your email here if you have already send the money tomorrow I just want u to know that I am very true and serious to you and ill study hard for our future just trust me I'm always be here for you hugs and kisses for you ill wait for your email here

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear derrick thank u so much for trusting and for believing in me I am so happy to find a man like you If you only knew how happy I am right now to have you there's nothing more I could asked for but only you and your love ill study hard for our future so I can help u I miss u and I love you so much I am always be here for you ill continue to love u forever no matter what happen I am always be here for you ill continue to be true and honest with you forever
Hugs and kisses for you
Muaaahhh muaaahhhhh

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love derrick as what I told you that I will be a graduating nursing student this coming june and this is for the two of us for our future because I love u and I want u to be proud of me because I need is a man who will truly and honestly love me I'm always be here for you and ill continue to be true and honest to you and there is so much love I could give and show you I'm so happy and so proud to have you

Quote:
Hello my love derrick,

How are you today? I just want you to know that I am always here thinking of you my love derrick ill be graduating this coming june as what I told you and after that we could be together for our future I wanted to be a nurse for our future together because as your wife I want to help you for our future together because I want to show you how much I love you and I care for you because your my life and my everything I'm always be here for you, my love derrick no matter what happen so trust on me ill never disappoint you or let you down and ill never hurt or play with your heart
My love derrick my registrar check the money, the money did not arrive yet but he will check it again later
I miss u and I love you and I am always be here for you
Take care always be safe all the time

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love derrick,

How are you? How was your day today? I read your email I fell so happy and so blessed everytime I get an email coming from you because its my only happiness everytime I read your email here your such a very loving, caring and faithful man and I am so proud to have you I can't wait for the day that we could be together and I can prove and show to you how much I truly love you with all my heart and soul because your my one true love forever and I am always be here for you my love derrick and I will continue to be true and honest to you and ill study hard for our future together my love our school registrar check the money again in the bank account but the money did not arrive yet so what date I can receive the money here my love derrick so I can enroll please email me here and let me know I miss you and I love you so much hugs and kisses for you
Ill never stop and ill never get tired of loving you
Hugs and kisses for you muaahhhh muaaahhhhh

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love derrick,

How are you today? I hope everything is fine and okay with you my love derrick I am so happy to read your email here again, because you know its my only happiness everytime I read your email here my love derrick because its our only communication by the way my love derrick how everything there with you can you tell me your daily routine you know what I am always here thinking of you my love everyday I'm so excited to meet you finally one day and share our life together as husband and wife you know how so happy and proud I am to have you there's nothing more I could asked for only you and your love take care and god bless you always and I am always be here for you no matter what happen thank you so much for coming into my life
Hugs and kisses for you muaaaahhh muaaahhh
Be safe all the time

Cellphone - web store
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, didn't check back for a while.

One nice thing about the scammers from the Philippines, they will frequently be willing to show a face on cam, (even when it's not the face in the pictures they use) or can be talked into showing a face on cam.

What pictures are they using? Often the stolen pics are minor asian celebrities, but some show up in Google Image Search.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you got IP's on this one?

I admit I only skimmed, but from the writing I did look at, I'd say it's much more likely an African sending those emails than a real Pinay.

Not too long ago we saw another scammer at SW who was clearly African, but either based in Philippines or using a Filipino mule.

As Stepan said, Pinays are much more likely to provide webcam as well.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 112.198.64.17
Originating ISP: Globe Telecoms
City: Makati
Country of Origin: Philippines
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

I'm having a touch of trouble with the upload eater but will post a couple of the pictures as soon as I can get there and mark them.

He does seem more African than what I have read of some of your Pinay girls.

Quote:
Hello my love derrick,

So happy to get your email back again my love derrick well I just got home from doing my work as laundry woman I feel so tired but its okay because its my already part of my daily routine here for me to survive because I need to work hard for me to survive here so I have foods to eat and also I can pay my bills my apartment, water and electric bill even I feel tired but I just came here to email you because I want you to know that I truly and honestly love you everyday here atleast in my own little way I have prove to you how much I love you with all my heart and soul I just hope and pray that your love on me will never change and will never fade because I have an undying love for you just trust on me ill never let you down I'm always be here for you no matter what happen hugs and kisses for you muaaahhh muaaahhhh be safe all the time
Hope to hear from you again I love you so much I am only yours and you are mine forever

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love derrick,

How are you? I hope everything is fine and okay with you I'm so happy to get an email coming from you again today I wake up very early again today because I need to go to my laundry again today for work but I came here first to email you and let you know that I miss u and I truly love you with all my heart and soul and I am always be here for you I can't wait for the day that we could be together that you will carry me going to bed my love derrick ill just patiently wait for the day that we could be together because I'm sure we will be a happy couple together
I love you so much hugs and kisses for you muaaahhhh muaaaaahhh
By the way my love derrick I have not enroll yet because the money you send in the bank account did not come yet, my love can you asked the bank what day it will arrive on the bank account the money you send to my registrar bank account so I will know because our registrar check it the money did not arrive yet my love hope to hear from you because I truly love you and I'm always be here for u kisses and hugs for you muaahhh muaaahhhh

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love derrick,

How are you? I was so happy to get an email coming from you today my love derrick well today my love since it is sunday here i will be going to church to attend a mass on the church because i always do it here every sunday but of course i will never forget to join you in my prayers because i truly love you and i pray for our relationship to stay strong forever and i hope we will be a happy and loving couple forever
I cannot wait for the day that we could be together showing all the love that we have in our heart but i know it will happen sooner because god is alway here for us i love you so much my husband derrick and i promised u will never regret that you choose to love me because ill never hurt or play with your heart and there is so much love i could give and show you just trust me
My love derrick hope you can check it to your bank because i need the money for my enrollment because i need to enroll so i can continue my nursing my love derrick please your my only hope i love you so much ill patiently wait for your email here again i love you and hugs and kisses for you muaahhh muaahhh

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my love derrick as what i told you i am always be here for you and i would never stop and i would never get tired of loving you here everyday and i will continue to be true and honest to you all the time because this is the only way i could prove and show to you how mjuch i truly love you and i am so proud and so contented with your love so theres nothing more i could asked for but only you and your love that will make me happy for life
im yours and you are mine only
please let me know if you have already confirm the bank

Quote:
Hello my love derrick,

How are you today? I hope everything is fine and okay with you I wake up early today because need to go do laundry again today my love derrick but before I go to work I went here in the care so I can email you and let you know that I miss u and I never stop and I never get tired of loving you, your always in my heart and in my mind all the time I'm yours forever I love you please let me know my love derrick if you have already asked your bank because our school registrar check it and told me the money did not come yet hope u can confirm it to the bank again I miss u and I love you so much bye bye for now
Hugs and kisses for you muaaahhhh muaaahhhhh

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I miss u and I love you and I am always here for you I never stop and I never get tired of loving you hope you feel the same way to my love derrick by the way our school check the account and call the customer service of the bank my school registrar told me that you never transfer the money my love I hope you are true to me because I'm true to you and I'm not here to play games with you I love you so much I'm only yours and please be true hope you can send the money now please so I can enroll and I can graduate as nurse for our future please have pity sebd the money now please I'm waiting for your reply I love u so much

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love derrick please check your bank as soon as possible and let me know what happen to the money because until now I have not enroll my love so how I can continue my nursing if I can't enroll so please have pity send the money sooner please I love you so much

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my love derrick thank you so much for your reply my dear i just waqnt you to know that i love you and your my only hope my love so i hope you can send me the money sooner so i can enroll and i can continue my study for the two of us for our future because i am not only doing this for myself but this is for the two of us for our future together because i truly love you hope you understand me and hopw yuou can help me in making my dreams come true to be a nurse so please my love derrick have pity on me hope you can send me the money as soon as possible ill give you again the account number of our registrar this is correct i have check it many time i love you so much please confirm it to the bank again my love derrick and send the money today please have pity on me your my only hope i love you so much
heres the bank details again

bank account number: 9469 0543 62
bank account name: Julianito E. Pasilaban
bank name: Bank of the Philippines Islands
bank address: General Santos City Philippines 9500
bank IFSC code: BOPIPHMM
bank code: 021000018

that is the correct my love please send me the money today on the bank please i love you so much ill wait for you here

Second report going to Alan

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my loving husband derrick,

how are you? i just want you to know that i am always be here for you i never stop and i never get tired of loving you because this is what i really feel in my heart just for you and no matter what happen i am always be here for you just trust me ill never let you down
my love derrick ofcourse i need to work hard so i can survive here my love because if i will not work hard here how i can survive to buy my foods to eat and to pay my apartment rent, water and electric bill hope you understand me my love derrick why i need to work very hard here as a laundry woman
my love derrick please asked the bank if what day that the money will come to the account to our registrar so i can enroll my love so i can start my study so i can graduate this coming july please have pity on me your my only hope please understand me because your my only family fromk now on hope you understand me i love you so much
hugs and kisses for you
muaaahhh muaahhh
hope to hear from you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my love derrick i am always be here for you and ill continue to be true and honest to you thats why i am honest to tell you all the truth about me so you will know more about me and you will accpet and love me for who i am if you only knew how so proud i am to have you here in my life theres nothing more i could asked for but only you and your love
always take care of yourself because i care for you and i am always here never stop and never get tired of loving you
my love derrick did you asked your bank did you ask the bank what time and date will be the money arrive on the account of our school registrar because i need to enroll please have pity on me im begging at you please

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic