SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
guy who are you and why are you sendig this kind of mail to me insulting me and my mother.because i don know you and i de hv any business whit you. you are insuling me calling my mother ashawo.if you hav problem whit sum one you beta chek well because i am not the one pls..

[email protected]
Quote:

SE NA ME U DEY FOLLOW TALK ABII U PAPA NO BORN YOUR GREAT GRAND PARENT WELL,STUPID ANIMAL U CON DEY TALK SAY U GO TAKE MY PIC GO ONE PLACE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLZ YOU MAKE ME SMILE COZ FOR ME TO FINISH YOUR WHOLE GENERATION NO TAKE ME #5 NA JUST TO ENTER MY PAPA SHRINE AND GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE, THIS GAME IS MY GAME AND I HAVE GET A LOT THAN YOU CAN EVER IMMAGINE IN YOUR LIFE, WELL I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU TAKING ME FOR MAYBE YOU THINK YOU ARE DEALING WITH THOSE SMALL BOY WEY NEVER SEE MTCN BEFORE, AS A MATTER OF FACT THOSE WORKING WEY DEY FOR STREAT DEY HUSTLE SEE BETA U COZ THE WAY YOU REACT MAKE ME KNOW SAY U NEVA COLLECT MTCN BEFORE MAYB THIS IS YOUR FIRST TYM TO SEE A CLIENT BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS OOOO.
AM A CONFIRM LOCAL BOY BUT OPERATING ON HIGH LEVEL, I DEY KILL EVERY SHOW LIKE SAY I DEY WITH A GUN SO MY BOM BOY GO DOWN LOW. IF YOU TRY ANY RUBISH WITH ME THEN YOU ARE GONE SORRY ABOUT THIS MTCN COZ ITS MINE NOT FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS WEY NEVER SEE MONEY BEFORE. OMO ALE,OLE,OLORIBURUKU,ARA LA SIN PAO,SANGO LA FOJU RE,WE A JAYE IRE,WE A JAYE ONI MAGI,SHANPONNA LA PON MI SUKU RE . BEWARE

Quote:

Why you con dey write poem for me my boy? She I ask u story nii or u no know say maria lo bi jesu na story? Let me tell you some my boy I don't base in lag coz I am a real local boy and for now oo local lo gbowo I base in IKERE EKITI,EKITI STATE, no 23 AGBADO STREET ALONG OJA OBA STREET, so ask of my town and I know people from dia arround you go update you but don't try any fucking tinz with me
NOTICE: next time I get message from you again am gonna report you to OLOSUNTA THE GODS OF IKERE, mind you if you don't know what's called OLOSUNTA ORUN IKERE ask from people around you or else you gonna be severely punished
GOODLUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE FOR IT AND U WILL NOT GET ANY THING GOOD IN UR LIFE, IF U
HAVE ALREADY GET MONEY U WILL LOST IT BETH ME .

UR SUFFERNESS IS COMING VERY SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:

Why u day yarn rubbish from ur stinking mouth , so u know say the street is open to everyone if i knok ur job then try to make ur client trust you okay , and let me tel you stay off na me day talk no shaking i day wait for any gborow let see who is stronger the great eagle go pluk your two eyes if u no take care

[email protected]
Quote:
who b you an y u come write that kind of message to me
u dey mad ni abi u want know who i be ni
thunder fire your mama and papa with your family

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELL AND FUCK YOUR FATHER, BROTHER, SISTER AND ALSO YOUR MOTHER WITH ALL YOUR RELATIVES AND IN-LAWS. U IDIOT AND YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO A MAN.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Who are you guy.na smale piking the talk so.how will I no ur maga.well I'm too big for ur insult.if I'm full I will tell ur maga what's going on.but I'm not like.tell me ur maga name make I live her.but for ur insult where ur own stop na there my own start from.if u want ur maga back write me tell me her name of I don't no her I will move on with her.so tell me her name make I no....
Good boy.u don't even no my name I no ur name I can use it to kill u but I'm after money not evil things like what u think.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

[email protected]
Quote:
The thing way I don do u never do am in ur life fuck ur mom

[email protected]
Quote:

Simple English you could not write.
I wonder which mugu dey fall for your illiteracy.

I stay in Ijaiye and if your father have the gingah show face.

You fucking HL
NO PRICE NO PAY

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER MAY GOD DISGRACE AND YOU. NA YOU DEY SPOIL NIGERIANS NAME. YOUR FATHER. OTU NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
Is like u the fuck ur mama the way I the see things in u.ur own done finish ooooo be cos u they after gugu.u no get work that to the insult ur papa mate online.no be ur fult oooo.aboki like u.

Quote:

Your friend just send me massage that you used to fuck your mother.that you even pregnant ur mother and two sister and three cousin.all the money you the work for you go use the money berried your mama ur two sister and three cousin.then you will die on ur way back to where you are.ur friend even say ur mother gave barth to 5 kids for u be for she die this morning.so go and berried all your dead body in ur house be for you can come talk to your boss.ur name even sound like mumu.pls go back to hell where you came from mumu idiot aboky.your friend just sent me your pic so I will use it to kill you if I want or use you for money ogboni but the baba say you not fit prodused good money be cos you are usless like your father and mother.that if he use you for ogboni is only 1 thousand your mumu soul can provide.you are weast been to me fool

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the stupidest human being I have ever come across. I got no business with you and I don't think you got any with me either and if we do have any business together at all can you just tell me and stop raining abuses and curses like this. Who is the person you're talking about and instead of mailing me like this why don't you just tell me the name of the person and let me get my hands off him... I have more than one so which one is the one you talking about and let me leave him for you

[email protected]
Quote:
illiterate guy man, see ur grammer. go back to school. note dat 2013 will render 2 u all ur curses. bitch 4 life.

[email protected]
Quote:
GINI KA MUA MERE GI? U CARRY MY JOB STILL DEY GINGER ME. NWANNE SEE THAT CLIENT YOU CARRY NO GO PAY U SHISHI TILL U SETTLE WITH ME. I NA TOO MUCH MONEY GUY BUT IS IT GOOD TO EAT UR FELLOW GUY MAN. NWANNE MAKE WE NO TOO USE ABUSIVE WORDS.....SEE EASY MAKE WE REASON.. IF NOT I GO FUCK THAT MY JOB WEY U STILL UP.....I SWEAR BY ANYFIN U THINK

[email protected]
Quote:

My Dear Dr.Too much Money,
I got your mail and all that you have said.I don;t wanna die now please.I am washing mty hand from the job ok.Carry on with the Job.I have a lot of job that I am doing right now.BUT please try and sened me the EFCC format ok so that I go use am catch other magas.(Mugus) I have it before but harger guys hace closed my e-mail box.
Have a wonderful new yr.
CHIEF OJ

[email protected]
Quote:
hey guy don't send dis stupid something again, if not i will tell ppl to trace u there in 9ija, ur mate dey here dey hozal u dey there writing stupid things to guys, cow

[email protected]
Quote:
you too mumu....you type like a clown....ask your mama to wash her smelly toto...*spitting*

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION NO FIT BETTER PASS ME I BE OMO LOWO ASK OF ME MR JAY CASHY YOU FULL ROTTING GOAT WHERE I NO SURE SAY HE GET DOCUMENT FOR THIS KIND JOB WHERE HE WAN DO YOUR MAMA DEY SICK OF HIV YOUR PAP PALM WINE TAPPER TRYING TO SURVIVE IN THE VILLAGE YOU DEY HERE DEY ASK FRIEND FOR JOB THEM SHOW YOUR WORK WHERE THEM SELF NO SABI USELESS GOAT FULL LIKE YOU.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

FOCKING BASTARD!!!, ALL YOU SAID IS FOR YOURSELF OK, IT GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU SOON OK, YOUR PAPA DEY FOR NET ABI?,

LET ME ASK U FOCKING BASTARD, WHAT JOB DO YOU TALKING ABOUT?, GIVE ME THE NAME, THIEF,

[email protected]
Quote:
your a complete idiot. permanent poor man idiot. your mail hacking will bring you untimely death.you better keep away.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST TELLING WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES, GO ON AND STUPID YOURSELF MORE OK, HEGOAT THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE,

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun go kill ur mother father all ur generation if u not talk well i go tell the say u b thief
BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
REALLY U BI FOOL WEY NOR KNOW ANYTHING ISOKO BOY SMALL CRAZE MAN.
U ARE A BIG FOOLISH YAHOO BOY WEY NEVA SABI SCHOOL SEF U NOR GO MUMU.
NA U BE D FAKEST GUY MAN I DON KNOW.
U NOR C SAY U BI FOOL EKPA GHEGHE I NOR GO ANSWER U FOOLISH POOR BOY WEY DEY PLAY WAYO STOP OR YOU WILL DIE NOW TOGETHER WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY.
U CANNOT EVEN SPELL LAND ROVER CORRECTLY PLEASE FROM NOW KNOW THE SPELLING MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU,OTONDO,FOOL,PIG,BASTARD WHICH WORK U WAN DIE FOR? TELL ME THE WORK MKE I NO

[email protected]
Quote:

Fool I will get you arrested animal, what is Ur problem, HW many real guy man is in Nigeria again fuck off. I am de guy dat called u on phone, ask of Alora just go to Asaba as them about me bad-man, I seal and I found my treasure, I am coming on board on 25th leg of 3rd moon 2013, Awumen, I don’t kno if u understand were I am going to, mugu. I will send to you.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
O boy igbo mugu why u dey insult urself everyday if u no get job why not travel to village as a pam wine tapper that job go feet u or u go dey push barrow for village market as person wey no get parents one dey arm robber go shoot u for neck u go die like rat enter hell fire go dey roast ur life u go dey cry like monkey as person wey no sabi god,

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U BE SMALL PIKIN FOR THIS JOB WAY DE 9JA DE LOOK HOW TO EAT I BE
SHRINE MY SELF TRY ME U GO DIE UNDER 2 DAYS MUMU.

[email protected]
Quote:

Shame on you,you fucking ashool in Niger fucking with ashawo like your mother.Sorry that your mother use ashawo money sponsor ur education and u cannot even make a good sentences

Huuuuuuuu

Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE UNDER GENERATIONL CAUSE AND I HAVE GIVE YOUR NUMBER TO RITUALIST.BE EXPECTING THE CALL BY 12PM TODAY.IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH JUST PICK UR CALL BY THEN.I BET YOU ARE A DEAD BODY

[email protected]
Quote:
Otu nne yi guy u feel that u know how 2 talk na mad dey worry money miss road stupid guy u think that ur face na money onye mumo alagbagbeyi

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT LIKE YOU COMMON SPELLING YOU NOR FIT SPELL YOU SAY YOU THEY ABIDJAN AND YOU THEY SEND NIGERIAN NUMBER WATCH OUT

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU PAPA NO BORN YOU WELL I THINK SAY YOU FOOL TOO MUCH YOU DONT KNOW ME JUST GOT MY EMAIL AND STARTED SENDING ME EMAIL DO YOU KNOW WERE I COME FROM AND WERE I LIVE IF I GET YOU ANY BODY YOU ARE TONDER GO FIRE YOU FUCKING PERSON IF YOU ALSO LIKE CALL ME ON +233245142731

Quote:
YOU BE SMALL BOI IF YOU BE BIG BOY LIKE YOU SAID YOU NO GO GET TIME WRITE ME ALL THIS CHECK MY FACEBOOK PROFILE I AM CALLED ROCK STONER ON FACE AM IN GH YOU BAGAR

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from out of the stinking cafes came ....

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WA OOH I NEVER SEE DIS KAN JOBLESS MOTHERUFCKER B4 FOR MY LIFE KA CHEIO I DON'T NO WAT TO TELL U ASSHOLE U EVEN GET MAMA SELF WHO UR MAMA B U DONE ASK HER DAT QUESTION B4 ABEG TY ASK HER SHE GO TELL U AS SHE MANAGE GET COW LIKE U AS PIKIN SENSE U NO GET AT ALL F U TO GET TIME WRITE DIS KAN MAIL MEANING U DNT HAVE SENSE MUGU LIKE U GO LOOK FOR WAITING U LOST GOAT NO FOR DIS MAIL U FOR LOST AM DIRTY PIG LIKE IF UR FATHER WRITE COME DIS EMAIL AGAIN I GO SEND OGUN MAKE E KILL U UR LIFE N UR FUTURE TO COME DEN U GO NO SAY PERSON PASS PERSON I GO FINISH D SMALL TINE WEY U CALL LIFE............. TRY ME IF U WAKE UP MAKI DIE CROSS CHECK WAITING YOU WRITE MEANING SAY U NO EVEN GO SCHOOL AT ALL U NO SABI SPELL SHAME FOR YOU NA PERSON WEY BORN U I BLAME FOR AM TO BRING COME DIS SWEET N BEAUTIFUL WORLD MUGU LIKE U,, U GO DIE NO BE EVERYBODY WEY U SEE U GO FOLLOE DEY TALK RUBBISH FROM UR TOILET MOUTH NOTIN TO EVEN TAKE DISCIRBE U SELF COS UR LIFE DON FINISH N I GO COLLECT D SMALL ONE WEY REMAIN FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IN D HIGHEST OTHER GO LOOK FOR WORK NA MY WORK I DEY DO SO N I FIT TAKE CARE OF UR FUKING FOLLISH GENERATION TO COME SHAME ON U IF U CALL UR SEF MAN WRITE ME AGAIN IF U SLEEP WAKE UPI CHANGE MU NAME. MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
I STILL TELL YOU YOUR SPIRUTUAL POWERS IS SMALL SMLL DID YOU NEED PWERS TO MAKE RICH YOU POOR IDOT LET ME KNOW THAT I WILL HELP YOU AND YOUR GENERATION I STILL RETURN YOU BACK TO SENDER .DID YOU WANT TO TRY MY ME?
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AND IS ALL YOUR GENERATIONS IDOT YOPUR FAMILY WILL DIE ONE DAY BEFORE THIS YEAR GO FINISH IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM FUCKING UR MAMA NOW. LOOK WELL WELL AND SEE ME ON TOP OF UR MAMA.

AND UR MAMA SABI FUCK. AND I KNOW THAT U MUST TASTE HER AS I HAVE TOLD YOU. THEREFORE TASTE AND SEE WHAT AM TALKING ABAOUT.
Quote:
YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR SELF. IT IS A PITY THAT YOU TRIED ALL YOUR LIFE TO MAKE MONEY BUT YOU FAILED.YOU ARE NOW A COMPOUND FAILURE TO THE SOCIETY AND THE WORLD IN GENERAL. YOU ARE COMPLETE DEAD BODY ALIVE ROAMING THE STREET.

YOU SKELETON MOVING ROUND THE CLOCK. AM SORRY YOU WILL SOO BE BURN TO ASHES AND SEND TO ABYSS WHERE YOU BELONG TO.

[email protected]
Quote:
Cause your mother and your father and your upcoming generation ur death is tomorrow morning by 8:am sharp your funeral service 10 am then refreshment start by 10:30 am,U big full
Nice to know things run to such a tight schedule Very Happy
[email protected]
Quote:
You never know who I am, anyway you have ended up killing your entire Generation with your wrong use of words, May everything you speak return back to you..... watch-out and see how stupid you will be this 2013..!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK OFF ASSOLE
Quote:
IDIOT, I PASS YOU. LET US TRY EACH OTHER AND SEE WHO PASS EACH OTHER. ASHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL KEEP ON REMAIIN POOR THROUGH OUT YOUR LIFE TIME....AMEN.AND NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER.
Quote:
BROS, ALL THESE PRAYER GO RETURN BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected] (MONKEY why cant you go to bush and eat banana and die there.your a goat.)
Quote:
You’re a disgrace to your family, your the biggest ANIMAL, fool like you, MONKEY. just take a look of yourself and your father.

[email protected] (WRATH OF GOD WILL BE UPON YOU)
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD AND SON OF A BITCH AS CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A PURE ILLITERATE GOING BY THE LOW QUALITY OF YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE,I WILL CONCLUDE INVESTIGATION ON YOU AND YOUR GANG AND GET YOU ARRESTED FOR YOUR NEVERIOUS AND DUBIOUS ACTITIVITES BY SPOILING THE GOOD IMMAGE AND REPUTITION OF NIGERIA.YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE OF ACCIDENT AND THE CURSE AND ANGER OF GOD WILL VISIT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN ONLY HIDE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME BEFORE THE LONG ARM OF LAW CATCH TOU.YOU ARE A *DELETED*,IDIOT,FOOL AND MAY GOD ALMIGHT PUNISH YOU WITH UNCURABLE DIESEASE.DONT WORRY I KNOW YOU AND YOUR GANG HIDEOUT IN NIGERIA.YOU ARE FROM DELTA STATE.YOUR IP ADDRESSS IS ALREADY WITH EFCC SO YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED ON EARTH.

Sharing my 'format' here: initial script goes as follows, with unashamed robbery of element's from DevGuy's script Wink

Quote:
NA DEVIL E GO TWIST UR NECK, OSU LIKE U, SON OF DOG AND POSTITUTE, OGWUGWU SHRINE TAKE U SOONEST. U BRING SHAME ON ALL AFRICA MAN MUGU LIKE YOU.

DIRTY AND SMELLING MAN U ARE DOOM TO LIVE IN POVETIE ALL UR DAYS. I HAVE SEEN UR ASHAWO MAMA WHO OPEN PUSSIE FOR ANY MONKEY AND DOG WHO DEY COM, CHARGE 1 NAIRA FOR IBO MAN BUT IDIOT YORUBA BEGGA MAN GO FOR FREE OH, SHE IS A WITCH AND UR VILLAGE MUST BURN HER WITH TYRES AND FUEL. I PRAY TO JESUS FOR THAT HOLY DAY SO SHE CAN BREED NO MORE LIKE YOU FROM SMELLING PIG PUSSIE.

UR FATHA IS IDIOT, PALM WINE TAPPER NA E GO DRINK ALL DE PALMWINE AND BE DRUNKEN MAD MAN ALL HIM LIFE

YOU WILL NEVER REACH MY LEVEL, SEE ME ROLL BY FOR MERCEDES S600, BUT U ARE POOR FOR EVER AND MUST STEAL OKADA OR GO BY FOOT, I RUN BUSINESS CENTRE WITH AC WHEN U GO SWEAT FOR CAFE TO NO END WHILE MAGA DELETE UR POOR MAN FORMAT, WHY? BECAUSE U ARE STUPID MAN WITH NO BRAIN, E NOR GO BETTA FOR YOU ALL UR DAYS UNTIL JESUS SHOW U MERCY AND PASS YOU. MAYBE E GO SEND TRAILER FOR CRUSH YOU OR MOTOR FOR STRIKE UR HEAD, I PRAY THIS COM SOONEST FOR CLEAN THIS WORLD OF NOTORIOUS MUGU LIKE YOU.
OTU NNE GI, TELL THIS TO YOUR PIG MAMA FROM ME OK, I SHALL TAKE UR NAMES TO THE ORACLE, MEK I SEND MERMAID TO SUCK UR BLOOD. PASS URSELF, NA DEAD BODIE LIKE U GO ENTA GRAVE.

And for pudding courtesy of the autoresponder:

Quote:
SERIOUS MUGU I LAUGH TO READ YOUR BEGGINGS, MY SPIRITUAL POWER IS GREAT DO YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO? MEK I SEND U MAD, U WILL DIG UP AND SCATTER YOUR GRAND FATHER BONES, YOU WILL FALL FROM 3RD RIVER BRIDGE AND DIRTY FISHES WILL EAT YOUR SMELLING FLESH. I SHALL WATCH YOU THROUGH THE EYES OF AN OTHER, ANY TME SOME BODY LOOK AT YOU ON STREET I DEY SEE YOU OH. WATCH AND SEE I SHALL REACH YOU. ALREADY I HAVE MADE YOUR SPIRITUAL FUNERAL AND WE HAVE BURIED YOUR SOUL. I SHALL SEND FUNERALS PAST YOUR HOUSE EVERY DAY AND GRAVE YARD SPIRITS SHALL TOUCH UR EYES WHILE YOU SLEEP, CAN YOU HEAR THEM CALLING YOU O, YOU ARE CAUSED, MUGU I HAVE SPOKEN YOUR NAME TO YOU AND THEY SHALL CATCH YOU. SON OF DEVIL, GO TO YOUR SPIRITUAL FATHER IN HELL.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Your full life well well ok, i give u just a second has u dey read dis reaply u go die. u dey mad, nor even let me find u tru ur user name or name for anywere self cause i go fuck u up. Na PIMUOS say so. my name na Tunu matt find me for FB ok. u nor know who u dey send rubish mail to. ur fader well, maybe has u nor even know ur parents how u go get respent on oders own. cow like u. ur name hard find.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FULL LIFE.NA U HEAD GET INTERNET IDIOT.

SEE AS U LOCAL NA GMAIL FREE ACCOUNT U DEY USE DO googlemail.com WHEN UR MATE DEY DO PERSONALIZED EMAIL. CHEAP IBO GOAT NA WHOAN
YOU BE SMALL BOI IF YOU BE BIG BOY LIKE YOU SAID YOU NO GO GET TIME WRITE ME ALL THIS CHECK MY FACEBOOK PROFILE I AM CALLED ROCK STONER ON FACE AM IN GH YOU BAGAR DEY SPOIL INTER WORK GOAT

U B DOG LOCAL DOG 4 STREET OF BENIN WHEN DEY CHOP IZOBO DEY GO 4 ROAD.

IF U SEND EMAIL TO THIS BX AGAIN I GO PRONOUNCE CURSE ON U

I GO FALL DIS UR BX

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE SMALL BOI IF YOU BE BIG BOY LIKE YOU SAID YOU NO GO GET TIME WRITE ME ALL THIS CHECK MY FACEBOOK PROFILE I AM CALLED ROCK STONER ON FACE AM IN GH YOU BAGAR

[email protected]
Quote:
your not my God and i do not know you nor your father so go fuckurself and get a life..stupid igbo fool

[email protected]
Quote:
peter call me
224 66 70 4 3 97
i will deal with u bad
Just call now ,

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. YOU STILL HAVE
MUCH TIME TO DO THAT NOW AND STOP FOOLING YOUR SELF. I KNOW THAT YOU
ARE FROM DELTA AND YOUR MOTHER SOLD YOUR FAMILY TO SPORNSOR YOUR
JOURNEY TO WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE BUT WHAT THING I AM ASSURING YOU IS
THAT SINCE YOU HAVE CAUSED ME JUST WAIT AND SEE THE REWARD.

MY TELEPHONE NUMBER IS WITH YOU BECAUSE WHEN SOMETHING YOU NEVER KNOW
OFF WILL START HAPPENING TO YOU THEN YOU WILL REMEMBER ME AND CALL ME
FOR FORGIVENESS.

MY GOD IS THE MY STRENGHT AND THE JUDGE.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ASHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Quote:
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AM WASTING MY TIME WITH NO NAME MAN!!!
FIRSTLY MR. GANSTAR 4LIFE.
SECONDLY MR. SHOWMAN.

HOWEVER, I HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO
LATE FOR YOU. GO BACK TO SCHOOL NOW THAT YOU HAVE THE CHANCE AND THE
OPPORTUNITY BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR YOU.

MR. NO NAME, WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU WILL CALL YOUR SELF AGAIN, YOU BASTARD
AND LOW LIFE MAN. ASHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Quote:

BASTEARD LIKE YOU, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR APPOINTED DATE AND TIME SINCE
YOU HAVE BECOME MY GOD. AND IF BY THE END OF THE SEVEN DAYS NOTHING
HAPPENS TO ME THEN YOU WILL CONSIDER YOUR SELF THE HIGHEST
FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AND THOSE YOUR gods powerless.

I AM STILL ADVICING YOU TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO
LATE FOR YOU. BASTARD ASHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, MR. NO NAME LIKE
YOU.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO BE THIS FULL, DO I KNOW YOU? IF YOU DEY THIFE I KNOW DEY THIFE ABEG LET THIS BE THE LAST MAIL YOU WILL SEND TO ME GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
barking god seldoms bite..u b inshi man..call me nah..u wan make i giv u my number stupid fool..common pidgin English u no fit write..idiot..

try go night school go learn common spelling of pidgin english..n today don go u still no fit track me..but tonight..we will know who be who..ur spirit go fear fear nah..as u don price u must pay..idiot..

try go night school..n i go invite u as soon as i finish my building fool..

Quote:
u no dey shame..this time of God Almighty na juju wey u rest ur mind on..i hope u know this song..my God is bigger than all ur nonsense aforementioned juju power wey b powerless power..i give you 4day to witness wrath of my God..born throway..if u know me call me nah..idiot..inshi boy cos u r not a man..

[email protected]
Quote:
Thunder will take time to fire your popsy!!, if your popsy don die, he no go see heaven enter!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Stupid guy (boy)....check out your English next time before sending a message.....go back to primary school.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK OFF..WHO ARE YOU?WERE ARE YOU FROM GOAT..YOU THIS *DELETED*..TELL ME WERE RE YOU FROM AND WERE DO YOU KNOW ME AND STOP EMAILING ME PLEASE

[email protected]
Quote:
Wow...wow....what a big shame....local little boy like u.....i check the whole profile of your family now.....i see there's no one that go beyond nursery school....so it will never be painful to me.....(1) your father is a....shoe maker, (2) your mother is a....tomatoes hawker. (3) your sister is....Orange Hawker (4) your brother is a bin picker, Do you even know your own story?....go and ask your mother........ask her.....who is your real father....am serious about this....she will tell you....take this serious....i know this secret has been hiding from you long time ago....but am so sorry to let you know now....my mumu friend.....please dno't cry....ok?

Quote:
Small boy like....i know your name already and am here in Ijebu Ode so you are finish....u wont try this next time.....believe me....as you can see i dont talk too much

[email protected]
Quote:
IDOUT WHAT IS THE MEAING OF THIS GOD PUNISH YOU BASTERD TUNDER FIR YOU OLUGWU

[email protected]
Quote:
COM YEYE PETER, I SURE SAY OWU DON ENTER UR BLOOD FOR ABIDJAN AS I DEY C A, IF U GET GOOD BRING AM MAKE I WORK OUT PAY FOR YOU OK,

CALL ME ON +918826975051 OR YOU BRING UR ACCT MAKE MY SON PAY MONEY FOR TIME FOR YOU,

OBU-NGWU NGWU IS MY NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
Look at Useless Ibo boy....hahaha....Spare Part seller....or Apu seller....what do you know about making money??? where do you know in Lagos? how many country have u been too? you are too low for me.....even the whole of your generation is too low for me.....na Ibo guy like you dey wash my clothes and iron for me here.....U really need to build your self ....i can invite you to meet me in Abuja this weekend if you can.....Bush Imo boy....i go feed the whole of your generation for 5 years.....build up boy....don't be enemy of progress....if you are really guy man....when you see a message like that.....you don't reply.....but your brain is too low to ignore that.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU WEY DEY FUCK HIM MAMA YARSH, HW I WISH U KNW WHO I AM, HUMMAR DEY HUNGRY U ABI, SHOWS U DNT HV FURTURE BI DAT, HW MUCH IS HUMMER AND WHT FANCY DO U FIND IN HUMMAR, NPKI KANO

Quote:
MUGU, I HAVE ASK ABT U IN ABIDJAN AND WAS TOLD THAT U SLEEP IN CYBER, ASK ANY AGULERI GUY U KNW IN ABIDJAND ABT ME, HE WILL TELL U NO BI FOR MOUND, U HV LEFT HUMMAR ENTER LAN ROVAR

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
your misuse of English Language suggest that your an illiterate with no formal education. thats is the more reason why you and your entier clan is poor

[email protected]
Quote:
You dey see your break light owu go kill you over dia since you do not want to say your problem so we c an help you.stupid ass.

Try and come home and know what your mate are doing you think i dont kn you.useless fellow

Quote:
get away fool like u.you die before seven days.u no talk too much and you r talking too much i have your time if you don know.poverty go kill you,you alone i have nothing to do with your family.idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just a big fucking fool.Jobless hater like you

[email protected]
Quote:
AHAWO PCKIN. YOU KNOW YOUR MAMA.. GOD PUNISH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY.
BASTARD LIKE YOU I DEY DEY FOR MARCORY COME MEET ME I GOT LET PJ CATCH YOU

Quote:
NA OWO DEY MAKE YOU TALK LIKE THAT. GO C.Y WHO DE COOK FOR REMBLAIS AND ASK OF ERIC BASTARD POOR BOY COME MAKE I BUY YOU FOOD THERE IDIOT

Quote:
OWO MAN ASK EZE THEM FOR PORT BOUET OR OMEIGO THOSE ARE MY MATES U R A NEW COMMER IN THIS JOB. JOB DONT FINISH GO SWEEP GUTTER TO EAT BASTARD. ERIC

[email protected]
Quote:
NA ABIDJAN UR MATE DEY IDIOT BUSH IBO GOAT TRY MK U GO START LOCAL TRADE MARKET MY ADVICE BASE ON WHO U B GO DEY SEE LADIES PAINTS AND WASH CAR 4 CAR WASH GOAT.

UR MATE DEY USA AND UK U DEY OPEN MOUTH SAY U DEY ABIDJAN

NA FREE EMAIL UR MATE DEY USE BY NOW TRY MK U UPGRADE UR STYLE LOCAL TIN GOOGLE NA U DEY USE GO OPEN PERSONALIZED EMAIL

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Why do u guys always want to insult people knowing fully well that its not good,if u have not done guy before u will succeed but if u have and have to say all these things to me know that in less than 2 weeks u will be a dead man or be in jail.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u, u dont have money to come back nigeria because ur parents have disowned you idiot born throw way u mummy pussy smelling like gutter

[email protected]
Quote:
SO THIS THING NA THE JOB WEY UR FOLLOW GUYS DE THROW............. YOU GO DIE LIKE MOSQUITO.

[email protected]
Quote:
fool na im you be, who know ur papa before, who cut ur foolish job. who get time for ur useless work.criminal like you. me no get time for all these shit, fucking. ur father left lap

Quote:
I no know u and why you dey disturb ur papa.u just spam me dey say I cut ur job, for were I know your papa before.haha if you want play jump enter river u numskull

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U LEAVING CART LIKE U GO HIDE UNDER THE BED GUY FUCK YOU ANY HOW AND GET LOST THERE WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U ARE *DELETED* LIKE U GET LOST THERE AND FUCK ANY BODY AROUND U . BIG FULL GET LOST AND FUCK OVER GIVE ME A CALL LET ME FUCK UR ASS IN PHONE CALL ASSHOLE LIKE U FUCKING WITH ME. GUY I WILL GROW UP AND UP AND I PASS U ANY HOW AND I WILL STILL PASS U AND WHERE SO GET FUCKED WITH ANY BODY AROUND U AND FUCK UR ASS HOLE I WHICH I CAN GET U FACE TO FACE .SO THAT I CAN FUCK A BITCH ON UR HEAD GABEGE FOOL LIKE U. FUCK U IN HELL

MY NAME ATLAST GUY FIND ME IN FACEBOOK ASSHOLE FUCK U THERE

Quote:
I DON.T CARE THE HELL U CLAIM TO BE OR THE MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE U THINK THAT U ARE BUT I ONLY CARE WHAT I WILL DO WITH UR ASSHOLE WHEN U GET CLOSER TO THE HOLY GHOST. SO FUCK U ANY HOW AND FUCK ANYBODY AROUND U GO TO HELL AND RUST IN HELL IDIOT LIKE U POSTING NONSENSE TO ME FUCK U AND FUCK UR PICS ASSHOLE IDIOT GET LOST THERE ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
Showwwwww wat do you mean? i non dey do that kind job and i non know
about the job. u send me such email, e pain me say i non no u baba and
non be EKP u dey i for cult ur head put 4 skol gate. use Axe confirm u
to grave, Finish ur mama wit knife den waste ur father with kala...
guy dey huzzle and know who u wan talk to. if u wise u know no me
regarding these email. Na muguuuuu dey worry u and u get luck, i for
use u clear road for the stemester.

[email protected]
Quote:
AN GOD GO PUNISH YOU E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU USELESS ANIMAL LIKE YOU, AN ONLY YOU GET MUGU FUCK YOU GEN. I KNW DEY FOR ALL THIS ONE WAY YOU DEY TALK, GO FUCK YOU MOTHER AND SISTERS GO PUNISH ALL OF AN FOR YOUR FAMILY.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OD PUNISH YOU WITH YOUR GENERATION. U BE ALAMBLO BOY I CALL MY NAME AND PEOPLE WEY I NO FOR ABIDJAN. IF YOU BE MAN TELL ME YOUR NAME AND WHERE YOU DEY. THEN WE GO SEE WHO BE WHO. ME I DEY STAY FOR REMLAIS COME GRAND MARCHE FOR CY WHO DEY SELL FOOD AND ASK OF YOU. YOU DEY STAY FOR ANOUMABOU INSIDE KPAKO HOUSE. HO MANY TIMES YOU VISIT NIJAI COME TAKE MONEY FOR TRANSPORT NON SENSE IDIO. UR MAMA THINK SAY U DIE BECAUSE U DEY SHAME TO GO HOME BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u i want to make u reach at a twinkle of an eye u are avoiding it go to hell ur mama no born u well

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa dey mad but anyway .just be careful cos that client na thief oo...i no much more about her than you do and she will play you..small boy..i big pass you..na naija you go spend your life and ask about me from her..she will tell you much better say i big pass your papa..dont ever sent me that kind message..it is better you come out as real person than sending mail to me..cant you see that you are a big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND FUCK YOUR FATHER AND YOUR BROTHERS OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
Quite disgusting to read your bla bla bla (barbarian talks in millions dis dayz not thousand again) and to see how you simply display your stupidity, ignorance, immaturity etc to mention but a few. U wouldn't have respond, but i took it upon me that if i do so, you will definitely think you are doing the right thing.

Now let me start from where you stop, is there any elder in your family or lineage at all? have they not for once told you how important it is watching your tongue? well if there is none... of which i believe there is but you just wanted to be a lost dog that doesnt listing to the whistle of the owner. it is said that empty barrel makes the loudest noise of which you just display one here. chinedu or whatever your godforsaken name may be, you also once more confirm to me that in your tribe you kick your father to wake him up from sleep. just take your time to read through the following ok!

Now, let me tell you, i am 111% sure your stinking, smelly, birds of a feather gf must have seen this irresponsible attitude of yours but coz of what she is getting from you, she shield it. it will be better if. to be sincere with you i am sure the prostitute that mistakenly or accidentally keep ur pregnancy which she brought from nowhere and your illiterate father could not resist it simply bcoz its ur prostitute mumma that feeds him will by no means regretting her action then by now. piece of advice, ask your mumma who your real father is, i am sure she will open up to you and if not show her this message and if she still didnt open up, then i will tell you everything in details.

i believe you undy my point. he that thinketh he stand should take heed.... the word is enof that is for a wise not a fool. i expect you to choose to be wise henceforth. its left to you though.

Tee

[email protected]
Quote:
what do you mean by all the rubbish you sending to me here and who the hell are you?

[email protected]
Quote:
such a fool u are,your mates are making money you here talking
nonsense lol......you should go hang yourself after reading this
message.DUMBASS

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every once in a while things actually jump out at me.

BUT This is particularly DogdamnExcellent:

Quote:
barking god seldoms bite..

*From February 4th post*

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you no go collect money till you die
mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
who be dis fool.....u dont even know me you talk shit....we are the big boys in town...ur papa wish urself bad luck,i dont have time 4 fools like u.....wot is my business wit u 2 av send me such message were

Quote:
i dont exchange words wit idiot ....u just wan waste ur life....i swear

[email protected]
Quote:
You will fall into pit this time around as holl mugu 20 that is you name and you will recive that blessing you made to me very soon ok bye god bless you thanks you try to make it easy to you because this time that your prayer will fall in to your hard in the name of jesus you will give up very soon if god is alive

[email protected]
Quote:
dis is the last time i will reply u,u are a clown,u av notin gud 2 offer....ur life is miserable,notin gud abt ur life,u are full of trash. i dont even know u in the 1st place,i dont know why u are disturbing my life dat i want to collect ur bar....wot bar?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE MORE THAN DISGUSTING FOOL.IF I DARE LAY MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE MISERABLE GENERATION WILL ROT.IF YOUR GENERATION HAD MADE OR SEEN THE KIND OF MONEY I HAD,YOU WILL BE LIVING A MORE REPUTABLE LIFE STYLE. HUNGRY THING BUZZ OFF. THAT IS WHY THE LIKES OF YOU DIE IN POVERTY WHERE YOU BELONG.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS UR GENERATION WILL PERISH AND NO MORE GENERATION WILL EVER EXIST IN THAT UR RED SEA FAMILY AGAIN. NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU AND UR GENERATION FROM THIS COURSE TODAY AND AS EGYPIANS END THERE LEAVES IN RED SEA SO SHALL U AND ALL UR MISRABLE CAUSE FAMILY END UR LEAVES THIS MONTH, ALL U LIFE SHALL BE SORROW. IF U EVER THINK OF WRITING ANY NONSENSE AGAIN TO ME THAT WILL BE THE END OF UR USELESS LIFE.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY OGUN THEY PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS NONSENSE I CAN SEE YOU ARE INSANE

[email protected]
Quote:
u cant spell anything well.
no good english.
i don`t know what your talking about.
i dont know you either or any thing called your job.
you have already insulted your father,mother and all your family.
you will die all.Stupid you

[email protected]
Quote:

I DON'T REALLY THINK YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO,... COMMON NIGERIA ENHLISH, YOU CAN'T SPEAK YET YOU DEY TALK ABOUT MONEY,. YOU KNOW WETIN BE MONEY? YOU THINK SAY NA TO DE MAKE MOUTH? WHO GET MONEY NO DE TALK MY BROTHER,... I NO NEED TO INSULT YOUR MAMA, COS NA WHO NO GET VALUE FOR HE PARENT, NA DEY BEHAVE AS YOU DE DO SO,...

WHICH JOB YOU SAY YOUR HEAD DEY CUT?? YOU NO GET SENSE, WHICH YOU GET SENSE, YOU GO WRITE ME A POLITE EMAIL MAK I KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU,...

I NO DE GO SHRINE OR DO JUJU MY BROTHER, TURN ON TO GOD FOR HELP,. I NO NEED TO KILL PEOPLE FOR THIS 419 BUSINESS,... LIFE IS JUST A JOURNEY, REMEMBER SAY AFTER HERE, WE DE DIE TO SOMEWHERE,,.... DOSE JUJU NO DE FREAK ME, YOU KNW WHY??? COS I BELIEVE IN GOD MY BROTHER,.... I NO DE DO CAFE WORK, I DE MY HOUSE, BUT YET HE NO MEAN SAY BOY WEY DE GO CAFE NO GET MONEY OR RESPECT,... MONEY NO BE PROBLEM,... WISE UP AND USE THE SMALL ONE YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE,...

YOU SAY MY SISTER NA ASHAWO? NO WAHALA MY BROTHER,...,SINCE YOU NEVER FUCK HER, NO YAWA,..... MAKE GOD KEEP AND PROTECT YOUR OWN MAKE THEM NO DO ASHAWO AND MAKE YOUR MAMA TOTO NO SMELL MY BROTHER,.... JUST TRY AND GROW UP LIKE OTHER GUY MEN, YOU NEVER SEE MONEY, DAT ONE WEY YOU FEEL SAY YOU DON SEE SO, NA CHANGE HE BE MY BRODA,....

NA ME BE DIS,... RUPESS BILLIONAIRE ASK OF ME FOR INDIA, NEW DELHI OR YOU ASK OF ME FOR MALAYSIA, ASOH DAVID 1 OF KUALA LUPUR DEM GO TELL YOU ABOUT ME BRODA,.... IF YOU WANT TO BE UPGRADED, LET ME KNOW SO I GO PACKAGE YOU,..... NO DE USE MONEY MAKE MOUTH FOR PERSON WEY YOU NO KNOW OR WHEN YOU KNOW, LIFE NA BISEXUAL, ANYBODY CAN BLOW IN A MINUTE,........

I NO NEED TO FEEL SAY YOU BAM BEFORE I GO ARRANGE MYSELF, BUT WITH THE WAY WEY YOU TALK, JUST MAKE ME KNOW SAY YOU NEVER GROW MY BROTHER,...

+2347064964832 NA MY NUMBER BE DAT,..... I NO DE FEAR YOU MY BROTHER,.... CALL EFCC COME OR POLICE,... I DE LAGOS, AJAH BADORE ROAD FOR CO OPERATIVES VILLAS CHECK ME FOR THEIR,... ASK OF DAVID NOLLYWOOD MALAYSIA CHAPTER,.... OR GO GOOGLE AND BROWSE ME FOR THEIR,... NOLLYWOOD PRESIDENT ASIA CHAPTER,... BRIGHT EBEDOT,.... PUT AM FOR GOOGLE AM JUST A GUY MAN LIKE YOU,... BUT I DON'T DO THINGS ANYMORE,... CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE,...

GROW UP BIG BRO,.....LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU,... NO CALL ME WITH PRIVATE NUMBER,......

MORE HAMMERS FOR YOU BROTHER,... IF I DO YOU WETIN YOU KNOW LIKE, FORGIVE ME AND REST ASSURED THAT, I DIDN'T DO IT INTENTIONALLY, LET ME KNOW WHAT I DID TO YOU OK? AND STOP MAKING MOUTH FOR ME

[email protected]
Quote:
I THOUGHT YOU ARE SANE, BUT ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE INSANE>>>>>>BASTARD!!!!

Well ara na agba gi, ewu di ka gi, ebe ichoro iwu ngbada na ebe a., maka na aha gi wu chinedu? thunder gbagwuokwa gi, anu ohia dika gi,

Imara ihe ana aru oputara na i ga na akpari onye obula............. idi obere boi..

Fuck off fool

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING IDIOT WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT, YOU TYPED AN E-MAIL WITHOUT USING YOUR MOTHER FUCKING BRAIN.

GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER LET ME CALL YOU SO WE CAN SEE EACH OTHER AND KNOW WHO WILL BOW OR DIE THEIR TIME.

YOU WISH TO TALK TO ME, GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER LET ME CALL YOU NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:

BRODA YOU HAVE NOTING I JUST FUCK YOU MAMA TODAY WITH YOU SISTER

ASK YOU BROTHER FOR HOME

MR DON

[email protected]
Quote:
U na small boy.... as long as say u dey do this work, everything wey u write go go back to your head and your family... na God go punish your father wey do mistake bring u to this world and u no go ever see penny again, u go forever remain broke for your life... poor boy.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY EVEN FOR DELHI NA WE THEY RUN AM SEND ME YOUR NUMBER IDIOT I BASED IN INDIA MAKE WE RUN ME OMO EDO YOU DEY MAD YOU KNWOW HO YOU DEY TALK TO ?????

[email protected]
Quote:
U know what U and ur entire generation are cursed, U WILL FUCK UR MAMA MERCYLESSLY AND DIE OF ABOMINATION. FOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
First of all na ur mama born the mugu ni wey u say make I leave ur job.well everything wey u write don talk say na wetin u be.But no shaking all na back to sender.Make u try go learn english at least make u try buy queen premier because if u dey follow oyinbo man talk all this yeye english ur job don go since.

Na advise wey I fit give u be dat.If u don get $100 una head no dey correct again.

Mschewwwwwww

Quote:
I SEE U BE BETTER MUMU ENGLISH U NO HEAR MONEY U NO GET,I JUST DEY WASTE MY TIME DEY REPLY U SEF,WHEN BETTER MATCH DEY TO WATCH.EVERYTHING WEY U DEY TALK NA FOR U AND UR FAMILY SO UR MAMA AND SISTER BE ASHAWO.WELL PERSON LIKE U WEY DEY LIVE FOR SHASHA I NO SUPPOSE EXPECT LESS.POVERTY STRICKEN PEEPS.MAKE U TRY COME LEKKI MAKE U SEE AS LIFE BE.

BIG MUMU LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU KNOW WETIN BE OGUN BECAUSE IF YOU KNOW NO AM NA HIM BE SAY YOU GO DIE CRAZ MAN DEATH BUT IF YOU NO AM YOU GO KNOA SAY NA ONLY ONE FOWL NA HIM I GO USE KILL YOU BUTI WILL MERCY FR U BCOS U NA DON GET MONI AND D HELP UR FAMILY MAK THEM NO SUFFER

BUT WACTH UR TONGUE FROM NOW ON MAK U NO DIE LIK OWL.

[email protected]
Quote:
LAUGH BIG FOOL , YOU ARE ORIGINAL MUGUN , YOU NO GET ANYTHING IF YOU GET SOMETHING YOU WON'T TALK THIS WAY PLEASE I ADVICE YOU GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER AND YOU WILL SEE WHO WILL DIE BETWEEN ME AND YOU JUST GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER AND YOU WILL TELL ME THAT MUGUN MONEY IS YOUR FATHER MONEY PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER

[email protected]
Quote:
why you guy men de miss yan, why you de fellow de course ur fellow guy men we be sa, we fit meet for lag, if you meet my format you no know sa na de easy way for more contact? any way i know fit course you back you be my broda all from Imo State and 2 i no be God,
bye.

[email protected]
Quote:
come guy unto what levels you go dey misbehave you dey there dey waste you time when you know anything this nigeria guys e na no won grow me don buy 4 land for accra, ghana developing one right now,i came back from ABa not less than a week to get a house which was successful,so guy just shutup i no no y i dey reply self.

[email protected]
Quote:
Good God would punish you with your fucking illiterate language mehn.. I can see that your local and you can't even speak a better English despite you speak even Grammar, i am not your mate and you think you can insult right? Your a big fool of the fool and also a pig that is claiming to be a Human Being.. Oh, i can see how mad your and also can see how your fuck your mother to gave birth to you idiot who is claiming to bear Chinedu or whatever you call yourself.. Your and your fucking big mouth must rot in hell mehn.. I am ready to fight and ready to take this seriously by turn up this fucking email you sent me to an authorities.. I feel like to see an idiot of you and make sure i knock on your nose and also piss to your eyes.. You worthless being and son of bitch.. Go back home and make sure you fuck your mother to dealth mehn also fuck your papa as well .. And call yourself a mehn, after that, still hold till you got yourself in jail and i will make sure this is grambling come as dog in the cage that struggling to eat borns outside the cage mehn.. You must be mad and also must wound.. Just clarify yourself to know who your mehn you this fucking bravo.. You must wound and also must jail you if i see you one on one.. Dont tolerate shit mehn.. Good God would punish you and family for this very year of 2013.. And also bad luck luck would come your way through out this year mehn.. Check it out !!!!

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFWthis lad has been going back and forth for a few emails.
he is the one who claimed he found shrt stuff in prison. i sent him shortys nude pics and gave him his number. the caps is mr g

Quote:
Cock Sucker!

Quote:
BRODA
U CAN SUCK MY COCK AN I WILL SPAM IN U MOUTH THEN U CAN KISS YOU MOTHER WITH TONG IN HER MOUTH
SON OF GOAT FORKER
ONE LUV
MR GOMER
Quote:
Disgruntled son of a prostitute, help your family by saving them from an imbibing shame. You are finished.
Quote:
CALL MY NUMBER U DIRTY SON OF BITCH. NOTIN BUT A SMALL BOI MUMU
YOUR MAMA TOTO SMELL SO BAD ALL OF VILLAGE RUN AWAY.
I KNOW U ARE PULL YOUR DICK OVER MY PICTURE I SEND U THEN SPAM ON YOU SISTER FACE. PEOPLE PAY 1 NAIRA EACH TO WATCH HER FORK GOAT IN STREET
REMAINED BLESSED
ONE LUV
Quote:
Bastard! I won't call you because I don't have anything to discuss with some stinking fool. Illiterate!
Quote:
CASE U ARE NOTHING AND CAN NO DO NOTHING.
ALL U DO IS TALK SHITS BUT U ARE JUST VILAGE IDIOT
Quote:
Shameless son of an armed robber. Idiot

Quote:
CHOKE ON GOAT BALLS IN UR MOUTH. FUCK MY ARSE SMALL BOI

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You will riot in hell.

Quote:
I use the Voice of God and I stand in the office of the anointing upon my life to decree that in days time you shall die.

Every of your evil wish shall befall you by fire in the name of Jesus.

[email protected]
Quote:
I JUST FUCK YOU MAMA TODAY BRODA.I JUST DAY ENJOY YOU MAMA TOTO WITH YOU SISTER I LOVE THEM AND I LOVE U 2
GUD BOYI MUGU

Quote:
BRODA I LOVE YOU MAMA TOTO E TWO GUD BRODA I WILL LOVE TO FUCK YOU WIFE TWO

HAW MUCH CAN I PAY YOU FOR THAT BIG MAN

Quote:
MAD MAN I DAY WITH YOU MAMA CALL ME +44-703-197-3669

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol , Am counting millions , it will be stupid of me to talk to yu mofo's. Get a life , yu suck man . yu are nothing but a stinky disgrace to all yahoo boys , Well as for ur mama yu just got down with dats not my Biz , Money on my mind and grand mama's pussy on yours. Get a life , yu are still a street *DELETED* , if truly this pics is urs den am not surprise with wat yu have writen , poverty dey turn ur brain but take it easy , doctor malaka dey available for the back of your yard , he can treat yu , have fun . Happy new month but change ur ways . Go learn work well and when yu graduate ,yu can come back to PC , stop spoiling job for dos who sabi am , yu be learner ,I have some food for you that i will love you to eat okay, have fun and enjoy your meal

Quote:

Lagos goat welcome , Agbero self get logo , yu dey form when ur name
na Chinedu , Well i no blame yu , see wetin yu dey use for Efcc job ,
Gmail funny , may be make i give yu one of my own website wey i dey
take work , dey make millions , go check it out www.gtibank.com ,
try it ,na me design am , no be say i pay website designer to do it
for me , So make yu know yu be novince for my side , my last home boy
go teach yu job , that mailer wey u dey use self na inside my spam he
dey enter but i can help yu out , i know yu are poor and yu need some
help , anyway contact unicef make dem give yu part of the money i
donated just last week cos yu too dey sufffer big time , i can feel it
and i see it , peoverty don elevate ur life , na from green grass to
green fire , ur mama dey soak garri , ur papa dey busy dey look for
mice wey yu go take cook for night ,and yu bastard is here doing shit
instead of learning , yu dey form boss , i pray for yu , sey that
100dollar yu collect 3months ago , yu don finish am ? bro yu better
spend wisely , remember dey don sabi for buka , na 20 naira rice ,
10naira beans and eran huh hun , na in be yur best food . so guy get a
life , am living large , come take money ,person wey teach yu job , na
learner for my hood , the best in ur hood na house help for my side .
just get a life man . fuck it.
website has been reported and has been already killed. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a shameless he-goat. The most greatest fool I have ever seen in life. Repent or you die in two days time.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy learn some manners and stop using unwanted words on me, besides u dont even know me one on one you illiterate.

tell me the job you are talking about so that i will leave it alone for you.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just a little fool who can not speak good English or make correct spelling, what an embarrassment you are to your family, at your age you still can not even make a simple correct English , is a pity, just go back to school and stop deceiving yourself young man, idiot

Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to this so maybe someone could tell me if any of the information in those replies can be used in any way?

I didn't read through all posts but from the first few i started thingking if those phone numbers they include in their replies could be recycled to reply into their replies. Or is this elementary?

Also, can those Email addresses included be used for anything? As in do they still exist or did someone have them closed?
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Feel free to use any and all of the addresses and phone numbers posted in the thread. I do occasionally recycle phone numbers for other insult scripts.

If you have any questions about this modality, feel free to PM me any questions you may have

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ we don't kill email adresses in any case, unless they belong to a vanity domain that is paid for and being used as a "convincer" Wink

All these guys can be soundly insulted, their numbers farmed out to each other, or your own lad's number sent to them with the choice of the replies up there ^ ahead of it. Useful when you need a number to die.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Your spelling show how stupid you are. I'm going to spoil the job for you watch and see. You call yourself too much money, how much money have you made in your entire life, empty vessels make the loudest noise. You turn guy man work to job, better get a life you son of a bitch.watch out you'll soon be caught and you shall spend the rest of your life in jail.

Quote:
You'll be track down soon atleast you already said that you are too much money. Watch out!

Quote:
I can see how stupid you are.. you can't even write a good simple English it shows how foolish you are. I don't even think you have an O level certificate, all you're doing with your life is to fraudulent activities, you turn it to your daily job and you're still proud of it but I promise you that I will teach you a lesson you'll never forget in your life, you shall be captured soon wherever you are.. I'll show you the stuff am made of. Please when next your writing, write in English please and hey I mean a correct English not pidgin. Broke ass!

[email protected]
Quote:
Now Because of wetin you do so, I must purnish you, I go spoil that job trust me, I must, trust me first I go virus ur full life. U there talk to me? If you don make money u no go get time talk. Na ur papa get the money u go go start all over again. I must spoil am.

[email protected]
Quote:
you nor fit guyman at all.....dats if u are one even
low life asshole
go get a life

[email protected]
Quote:
AM SO SUPRISE THAT A NIGERIAN MAN CAN NOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH AND SPELL CORRECTLY, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA EDUCATION SYSTEM, WONDERFUL

HOW DO YOU EVEN WRITE THE MUGUS? WITH THINS KIND OF GRAMMAR YOU WRITE HERE, MY FRIEND GO LOOK FOR MECHANIC JOB TO DO BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL WITH ENGLISH LETTERS

[email protected]
Quote:
Illiterate laud mouth
You have much time to west big fool
Poor men makes so much noise talking about the rich, while the rich is
busy talking investment.
I am disappointed in you, bbacause you don’t know what you are doing.
Sorry for u.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WASTE PRODUCT MAGA LIKE YOU , NO WORRY YOU GO PAY, GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR WHOLE GENARATION MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
Look at Useless Ibo boy....hahaha....Spare Part seller....or Apu seller....what do you know about making money??? where do you know in Canada or London? how many country have u been too? you are too low for me.....even the whole of your generation is too low for me.....na Ibo guy like you dey wash my clothes and iron for me here.....U really need to build your self ....i can invite you to meet me in Abuja this weekend if you can.....Bush Imo boy....i go feed the whole of your generation for 5 years.....build up boy....don't be enemy of progress....if you are really guy man....when you see a message like that.....you don't reply.....but your brain is too low to ignore that.

Quote:
U AND YOUR 1000TH GENERATIONS WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE GOOD EVEN IN JESUS NAME I PRAY THIS PRAYER FOR YOU AMEN, GO GET A REAL LIFE, COS YOU HAVE NO LIFE, AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING WITH YOU OLD FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG FOOL, IMAGINE A BUTTERFLY CALLING HIMSELF A BIRD...U CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS YOURSELF IN PIDGIN AND GOOD ENGLISH, PLEASE NEXT TIME TYPE IN YOUR DIALECT, YOU AIN'T MY TYPE GOSH.......AIN'T GOT TIME FOR A FUCKING ALIEN LIKE U.......U CAN'T EVEN SPELL THE NAME OF YOUR CAR SHAME UNTO YOU, AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR U ARE BOASTING OF A COMMON LAND ROVER LOL.....U SUCK *DELETED*.....

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you are dumb ass idiot a mumu fucking guy ..ur mama sucks
you are justt a bull shit full of imbesile ..go get a life
your statement shows how poor you are and how foolish you are

you and your family go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
Who too be this too much talking idiot haha. Animal like u also calls yourself somebody among the rest fool. Ur mother and your father saf cant be at ma level left a lone a black he goat like u. Have u ever entered a class room before? He so called english stinks fool. U r just some stupid thief who want to do dis online shit. I am too old for ur stupid writing. Dick headed asshole like u. I ve a better occupation to cover hw about u?? After all u nigerians r know for stealing hahaha. Foolish man. Its better i let u drop ur stupid ass down here in Gh n let u lick ma dogs anus fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahaha...chinedu,,weyrey...all your family don do rituals finish for naija...u dey drive rangy, ur mama dey suffer for village...for your info i dey within the state *DELETED*....fuck off and dont reply to this email again or else amma search ur details with ur name and burst your ss....hahahahahahahahhaa

[email protected] (a lad from Ghana btw)
Quote:
Hahhahs Animal like u fool. I dont ve time got foolish people like u idiot. U mom's breast is full of milk go let him breast feed u cos u r nt behaving like a grown up buh like a childish fool. hahahaha see who is calling some one mumu... Foolish man like ur type. If i were u i will get a better life than being a stupid nigerian scammer. Foolish man. Kwasiato like ur type idiot...
Tell ur fada to tell ur moda dat am horny so she should come for a blow job for 1 ghana cedis fool. Its ma dog who will even lick dat ur girlfriend's smelling pussy hehhehhe. U better learn sense fool. No wonder u will always live ur gard damn life n route in nigeria fool.

Quote:
You are the most stupid person i have ever seen my Mr man. Go and route in hell. You know there is no power than the power of God. if you are a man try me and you will see the outcome. I will leave everything to God but to let you know you are the biggest fool i have ever seen in this world.

[email protected]
Quote:
you there saying shit about someone been a bush man? Now who the fuck is the bush meat now? Someone that drives a Range doesn't go around shouting about Driving a Range; I mean who the fck does that? Except for Chinedu "I never Chop" of course; For your information; Nobody drives that shit no more; Have you heard about Maserati? I bet you haven't cuz you really a dumb guy but that's how we roll ... you a fucking retard and you fucking pathetic mehn... Go get a fucking job at some canteen cuz you not build for this shit; You can't even spell right; did you even go to school at all? It's guys like you that fuck shit up cuz right from the get-go maye don no say you be fool cuz your English is wack.... You wanna roll with the big dawgz learn how to respect one and get a life and stop staying at your mama house .... My Range ...lol

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey let me warn u alright. You are the biggest fool i have ever seen. Who do you fink you are foolish boy. Go and give all those stupid say to our mother she needs it idiot. How old are you that you behave as if you sold your brain before coming on this earth. Between you and I who deserve the best. I said as ur mother for ma number cos she came for 1 Ghana cedis for her pocket last week due to some blow job he gave me kwasia. Infact your entire generation will be all fools stupid idiot. Go and route in hell yh fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
IN THE NAME OF JESUS THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. I REVERSE BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BY FIRE IN THE NAME OF JESUS. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME AND MY FAMILY HAS PROSPER. THUS SAYS THE LORD. ISAIAH 54 : 17

ANY SMALL gods THAT DID NOT MAKE HEAVEN OR EARTH WILL PERISH UNDER THE EARTH AND UNDER THE HEAVEN AMEN JEREMIAH 10: 11

I OVER COME YOU AND YOUR small gods , your shrine, your kingdom your alter, your evil temple BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB JESUS CHRIST. REV 12 : 11

[email protected]
Quote:
Olorun ma be ti e je nii.... who d fucking hell R you. Your crusing on Landrover and you can't even spell it right,..And see all d shits mistakes you make. Well i av nop probs with that...Am a smally as you said buh if your papa gats the guts come face me...Or show ur self. Sango kill U Ass hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the highest full on earth by telling me you have a land rover. Was that what made you a big boy? We are talking of houses in Victoria Island and shopping mall in mainland and you fool a calling yourself big boy because you manage buy land rover? How much does the car cost you fool. You are a bastard and need to work had so that you can have a house of ur own in island idiot.

don't worry i will get you. u think i am a small boy like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
See me this man oh ,Ar sorry u young man ,Are give u na only for poor ,Poor co kill u fine fine ,Massa atr just di cam back na fpor club so!!! to much JD and JB hahahahaha.poor think,u dan sep since morning time ?i wander oh see me this jk

Quote:

Small monkey like full came visit me for Bamenda City, Cameroon ,Ar no get time for poor monkey like u young man ,But ar get for cam Legos next month for buy something dey Okay,U be na petti nor small boy ,just haer dey way u di talk u be na small man ,with thing for pock ,If u no get money for cam for Cameroon let me know make ar pay ur flight for here i want make u cam work onder me ar co di pay u any money way u wantam okay ,Small money like u Chinedu or u say u be na Peter ,Just see the name na old pah dem di get that kind name ,Massa abeg that one no be name that ,better u name ur self monkey dan for get that kind name Okay ,

Chinedu just take ur time like ar co makam EFCC co came for your home this morning take u go Zagah okay .
Small Monkey way e want start chop e no fit stop chow fool for that malter
From El Bonfin Yerima Euros,Doller
Papa Money ..

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

na juju i go take kill you :
Chibyk Okafor

[email protected]
Quote:

START COUNTING YOUR DAYS FROM NOW AND WILL ALL YOUR CLOTHS TO A MAD MAN BECAUSE YOUR GOING TO DIE SOONEST. IDIOT, BASTARD LIKE YOU THAT WILL DIE ON THE STREET SOONEST.

SCAMERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

[email protected]
Quote:
look aside and see ur grave,is very deep nawaoooooooooo, well u go later pay me documentation fee,see u later bitch ass hoe

[email protected]
Quote:
You no get sense... na you be fool... abi na the empty drum dey make the loudest noise... I just call you and you dey say na wrong number??... lol

FOOL.. go work ooo, u dey learn idiot...

Quote:
Listen Mr Juju man, I don't know you and don't want to know you. My God I serve, Jehovah is the maker of the world, He controls the universe. He made me a new creature in Jesus Christ, I'm a full member of RCCG. Listen now and listen good, I'm a son of God, if you want to fight me, you fight against God Almighty. Jehovah is a jealous God and strikes with thunder and fire. In the name greater than any other name on earth and in heaven, in Jesus Name I declare you a wanted man in the Kingdom of God... You are a destiny to happen in the church of God... You will serve Jehovah all your life starting from NOW!

And don't be fooled, all your power you think you have are powerless, all your gods are dead gods.... There's one living God, Jehovah. He's the maker of the man that made your lifeless gods... In case you don't understand who my God is, he's the Almighty God,I AM THAT I AM, Lion of the tribe of Judia. King of kings, Lord of lords. A God of Signs and Wonders.

In Jesus Name I have written you.

You are blessed.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUtum banza , kutu handukaya siema jeku sim sism sism. Kulukutum sabonga

Quote:
MUTUM BANZA KUTANJULY PAPA YA FUNJELUKI TUMTUM TUM. KRUKUTU GBARAGI NA AMU OWEBULU OKE OSHU . OLADDI LABAIFE. LA LA LA LA LA LA NWOYEE. KATUMGA MUKEKE MUUEKLE PRODAFUNGALIZA . DUM DUM WANABAAAA

[email protected]
Quote:

u are one of d non entities that was brought from d villageof pwerri that did not know where mile2 is before u are dropped in one of d west coast countries, u are a piece of shit, check ur spellings very well u compound tout that did not near the walls of a school (not schools) that wants to prove himself as a guy, in d first instance, what is d meaning of a guy, what do u know as a guy, when did u or were u taught about this guy of a game, do u think guy is what u can proud of?????? BIG BASTARD, monkey, baboon, chimpazee like u, u generation of a nicompoop, u should have been thrown away with d mens cotton wool or pad, if una don get just $50.00 una go dey starch hands all about, be very careful oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! impolite, imbecile, tamecunt, sonofabitc

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
R ARE A FRUSTRATED GUY-MAN OOO WETIN COME BE ALL THIS UNPALATABLE WORDS OF YOUR MOTHER ASH, ARE YOU FROM 9IJA ? CAN;T YOU LOOK FOR A CONTACT HOW TO MAKE MONEY AND YOU ARE ABUSING BEHAVE OK WHETHER YOU BE GUY MAN OR NOT RESPECT YOURSELF OK..BE WHO YOU SO LAHO BODIAHYE OBA TOPE EH ISEL

[email protected]
Quote:
your life is already useless, you cant even spell simple and correct english

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PURNISH UR ENTIRE FAMILY FOR HOME AND AWAY SO SHALL IT BE AMEN,IDIOT THUNDER STRIKE ALL YOUR EFFORT THIS YEAR LIKE STREAM WATER AMA DIOHA KILL UR GENERATION,BASTARD OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU OGUN LOMA PA AWON EYAEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE CURSED YOU TODAY THAT BADLUCK GO DEY FOLLOW YOU ANYWHERE YOU GO.WHATOUT THIS WEEK ALL YOUR PROMISES WILL TURN TO FAILURE

[email protected]
Quote:
u no dey shame for cotonue

Quote:
why we dey insult ourself..na street money we dey look for......ogbeni calm down...onye ala no po onye ala ne ba na po ala

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG MORON OF THE CENTURY AND MAY ALL THE EVIL BEFAIL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION NOW AND YET UNBORN POOR IDIOTIC ELEMENT LIKE YOU. YOU CAN ROT IN HELL FOR ALL I CAR BORN BASTARD AND A LOCAL,POOR AND WRETCHED PROSTITUTE'S BEGOTTEN LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
received your mail back fool like you and inogo better for u

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND ALL YOUR GENERATION NOR BI UNA FIRST START AM SO GO TO HEAL AND FUCK YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
having enough time to write all this,confirms you as an idle man

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY, GO BACK TO SCHOOL. YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH. IDIOT. EWUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR NAME LOOK POOR SO I DONT NEED TO NO JUNE MAN LIKE YOU WHAT ARE WE DRAGGINNG MUGU

Quote:
I CAN GIVE YOU THE ADDRESS OF MY NEW HOUSE IN FESTAC BUT AM AFRIAD YOU WILL GO AND RUB THEM BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE JOB AT HAND THIEF WATCH BIG BOYS EATING MONEY AND BULIDIUNG MASION BIG FOOL?YOU DONT HAVE REGARDS FOR YOUR MOTHER SORRY TO YOUR MOTHER FOR HAVING A FOLISH SON LIKE YOU??????

Quote:
Subject: treat urgent u smelly village guyman

Your mother is a bastard go back to school mugu in hell ok,foooooooooooooooooollllllBIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL remain there big fool ok small boy in the game,good news i will hark your fucking box or i will block it animal in the cage go and look for a good pastor to pray for you ok,

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL AT 40 you will remain there FOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE WERE U DEY STAY U SURE SAY COS DIS DUPPING BUSINESS NA MAKE U KILL PERSON OR U BE THOSE CULT BOYS WEY DEY KILL DEMSLF ANY HOW ANYWAY GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AND ALL UR SISTER

Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW. Have you kept any record on these guys and how often they have replied? Or do they lose interest quickly?

I was wondering if this information could be used against them?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic