SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lexa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Handsome

Good Afternoon

Hope the day finds you well ....

I enjoyed your pics and profile and wanting to know more about you.well i am new equally new but i think there is no harm in trying out new things...so when was the last time you dated and what happened in your last relationship and what would you want from a new relationship well these are few things i feel you should know about me and things i think i might seek for in a man if truly you are going to be the man...

I am really down to earth, not high maintenance and enjoy most any activity with the right person by my side....Festivals, theme parks, nature parks, long walks, anything by the water or in the water such as swimming or fishing or boating, etc. I like to cook and bake and play with the kids.. I love animals also. I have one dog at the present time. In the past I have had many animals..including dogs, cats, a horse and would love to keep some if time permits....

I have a great big heart and wanting to let someone be a part of my life..I have my own home, swimming pool, hot tub and fireplace. I like to dine out, go to comedy clubs, or just stay in for the night with a great movie and some popcorn...

Tell me more about you and your life, hoping to hear back from you soon.

From

Quote:
Hello Orville

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and your family i must say a very big thank you for your reply to my mail well I am on the search for a man of my life to marry too and star a new family yes i will send you some more photos of me and my son because i am a single mother of a son called junior he is 4 years and i am 32 years old livening with my Godmother here in USA California My mother was from Germany too but my father was and American I am a single mom with a 4 years old son named Junior like i told beofr i have been single for 3 years my ex died of cancer after cheating on me and ran away with my money so am tired of been single so i said to my self move on with your life and star a new life i see you like a very good loving and caring understanding man i have added you to my gmail chat waiting for you to come online so that we chat and get to know each other more and better but if you don't have gmila messenger i will want you to get one for your self so that we chat and plx let me know when you gonna be online ok i really want us to chat Well my parents are late they died in a motor accident 6 years back along Springfield Oregon it was hell for me and my son Junior but thank god am a woman of my bond i still stay strong and always there for my son and my Godmother,am the only child of my parents, and also love all kinds of music depending my mood...my favorite colors are red and blue......i hope you like this photos i send to you and i will like you to send me your photos too if you don't mind i have to stop here for now hope to hear back from you soon thank you

Have a beautiful day

...XXXXXX

Quote:
Hello how are you doing i hope all is well with you and your family i must say that i am so happy to hear from you i am from US but live in Nigerian liveing with my sick Godmother and my Son junior so i hope you are ok with me let me know befor we go any forther with each other and thank you for the pics you send to me

Quote:
Hello how are you doing i hope all is well with you i must say thank you for you reply and for asking how my Godmother well i dont really think that distance can never come between us trust me all i am saying is for us to get to know each other more and better and see what happened i dont mind coming come over once we get to know each other ok but if you are not still ok with that i will understand you so plz get back to me and let me know what you think

Quote:
Hello Orville
How are you doing i hope all is well with you i really do wanna know more about you if you dont mind like what do you do for a liveing how old are you have you been married befor do you have kids how many where are you from how long have you been doing this online dating things have you met or chat with any woman about having a serious relationship or married i have a number so you are free to call or text me or time you feel like talking to me ok i told my Godmother and my son junior about you and want to tell you that as soon as my Godmother gets better we are all coming back to meet you over there ok but befor then i want us to chat face to chat and get to know each other more and better ok if even become family's so plz tell me when you gonna be online so that we chat that is why i wanna give you my number ok hope to hear back from you soon

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Orville
How are you doing today i am very sorry for not replying you on time just that my Godmother is very sick like i told you so i have to take her to the hospital that was why i did not reply you ok well i have had all what you have said i must tell you that you are a very good loving and caring man any woman will like to get married to ok well this is a littler about my family Well my parents are late they died in a motor accident 6 years back along Springfield Oregon it was hell for me and my son mathy but thank god am a woman of my bond i still stay strong and always there for my son,am the only child of my parents, and also love all kinds of music depending my mood...my favorite colors are red and blue......I once have a store where i sell children wears such as shoes,clothes,toys,but my ex stole from me Am currently not working at the moment but i do recieve my late parent's check which i use in paying some bills but stop using some utilities such as phone,cable,can only afford to pay for internet because that is the only means i can find my mr right that i am looking i have to stop here for now hope to hear back from you soon thank you

Quote:
Hello my baby

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and your family well i must say that iam so happy to read from you and i want to let you know that i do understand that we cant chat face to face because of your work and i will never tell you to leave your job because u wanna chat with you ok well i am also praying for my Godmother to get better soon because like yo know she is all i have until i fund a man that will love and care understand me just like the way i will do to him junior is doing very good here and also send his Greetings because i told him about you that very soon he is going to have a father and he was so happy to hear that and as for my Godmother i dont really know what happened to her and our family doctor done't not wanna tell me what happened to her i know my parents passed away 6 years ago so i dont need to kill my self for that all is need is to more on with my life and the wonderful family God has giving to me and i also want you to know that no metter what happened between us i will always try and do my best to make sure that we are together i am ready to make you feel like a real man again to put a small on face so i will want you to trust and believe in me just like the way i trust and believe in you because without that is our new relationship and life we are about to star will not work out ok and plz feel free to ask me anything you wanna know about me and i will be very happy to tell you because you have be come past of my life and my family anyway i have to stop here for now hope to hear from you soon thank you

God bless you

Quote:
Hello Orville,

How are you doing and how was your day,it's really nice to meet you and i am very happy if you are the kind of man i have been waiting for all my life,i know getting to know each other more better will make us have a good relationship and see how thing work out.here are some questions and answer and i will be happy if you answer the same thing for me.

What Nationality are you? American Christian
What is your favorite food/dinner? lasagne,rice and chicken

What do you like to do to relax? sit on the couch and watch a good movie or go for a nice walk

What is your favorite past-time? not too sure

Don't have much time for hobby's working thirds

If you watch TV what is your favorite TV Program? hardly ever watch TV

What is your favorite season of the year? Spring

doesn't take much to put a smile on my face being with someone special

What is your favorite sleeping position? Stomach

How are you going to know when you found the right woman? my mind's tell me what to do and i will feel it in my heart when i found the right woman

I will really be waiting for you to get back to me with some of the answer to the questions and answer i just email you,Thanks Orville

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi how are you doing orville good evening well i am happy i am reading your email cos it is just like a valentine gift cos i got no gift from anyone today but your email brought laughter and excitement to my life and i am so glad about that...

well i am an American like you but i am mixed from a German Irish american..well i believe in God and i am that religious i believe in doing good and helping people..

well i love Mexican and Italian food and also love sea foods and i also eat anything healthy..

well as for relaxation i will be so happy if i can get a boat cruise i will be so happy and i also love travelling for holidays and i am tired of doing that alone i need someone i can do all that with cos i am not getting young anymore..

well i have no special tv programmer on tv too

well i love summer and winter cos it is a good weather to snuggle..

so tell me how did you spend your valentine and hope things are going on well with you over there so will you love to share some personal things about you and what have been your online dating experience...

so i want you to feel free and ask me anything you want to ask and want to know and i delivered your kiss to my Godmother and Son

Will be waiting to hear from you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello how are you doing i hope all is well with you and your family i must say that i am so happy to ready from you today again ok my baby like you know I am Alexa, youthful, energetic professional woman looking to meet new friends and maybe more. I enjoy photography, music and outdoor activities such as cycling, jogging and hiking. I am adventurous and love to explore new things -- sometimes I just like to be playful. I am looking for someone who is easygoing, lighthearted and enjoys spending a rainy afternoon in a bookstore, movies and laughing with friends over coffee at Starbucks. Sometimes my hectic work life takes over and I would love someone who can inspire me to slow down and forget about work for awhile. I don't need allot of plans or a schedule on the weekend. Hanging outdoors and a having a quite dinner and a dvd are a great evening to me. I'd love someone who can take off to the beach for a week or go explore another city and find fun things to do. Someone who likes to enjoy life - there is so much to see and do! Moodiness, aggressiveness and possessiveness are real turnoffs to me. I like someone who is their own person, feels passionate about what they do and like and are also flexible in thinking and interests. I like someone who can do their own thing or let me do my own thing without feeling insecure. I also want someone who is caring, thoughtful and compassionate.
If I am so fortunate to find even one companion or confidant on here, our eyes meet, and our souls connect then I would feel pretty blessed. I am not looking for anything real serious quite yet. However I won't rule it out if you seem like someone I could truly be with.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello baby how are you doing i hope you are doing fine and your family and work i have had all what you have said and i think i am ok with it what i really want is a good loving caring understanding man to married and call my husband i am not looking for only a friend only but something more than that ok i understand that you have been liveing a lonely life since you lost your wife i just want you to know that we have have so much in common so i think we take this relationship to another lever ok so that i can star planing on how to come back to you ok because you are not getting any younger anymore ok so i want you to star planing ok how to get me over for us to star a new and wonderful family and we both be happy ok if you dont mind well i will be waiting to hear back from you soon ok thank you
Well my Godmother and junior are doing fine thank you for asking that was very good of you they send they Greetings

Quote:
Hi how are you doing Orville and how is the weather over there and i hope things are going so well for you..I am so sorry for the late response to your email i was busy during the weekends but my mind never got off your email..well this few weeks i have been busy helping my god mother who is sick at the moment so don't think i have forgotten about you nor your email..

well i am so sorry for you not having a woman in your life all through but i guess you have found one and i am also happy you are talking to me and i am talking to you..i told my god mother about you and she just said if that is what i want then i should go for it cos its been long she saw me happy for a man i know nothing about i am not saying you are a strange but i have never been so happy like this or waiting on emails from a man for years now..

As for me i am not getting younger anymore and i want to settle but the only thing i am scared of now is that i don't want a man to break or mess with my heart cos my heart is to fragile so i am not young to start keeping a one night relationship..

I think i am so happy i met you and i am willing to start my love life with you and i am glad you are happy with me and i am also happy with you...

I want you to know i have fallen for you and i am willing to ride or die with you either in the good days nor the bad days

I will be waiting to read from you orville

Kisses and hugs from my heart to the man of my dreams

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love
How are you doing i hope all is well with you and your family how is work going on there for you i must say that i am so happy to hear from you and to meet you and be past of your life i am so sorry for taking such of long time to reply you i have been taking care of Godmother and junior you know how it is down here because we are in another man's land so i don't have any body or friend so we do our own thing well let talk about us my baby i have told my Godmother and junior about you and junior is very happy because he is going

To have somebody to call dad because you told me that you are ready to star a new and wonderful family that is all i have ever wanted in my life i don't mind getting married and have your own kids for you to be a happy father of your own dont you think my love nether i am all so here for a one night anything too I am in this for the rest of our lives. Nobody is here to hut or be hurt too like you said yes i am very much ready and willing to take the chance with you no matter what ok my love and i also want you to know that as soon as my Godmother gets better,

We are all coming back to be with you yes i do understand that you don't really have time to write me a longer mail dear and i am also thinking about you too you are always on my mine so plz i will like you to tell me the next stead to take in this our new and wonderful relationship to move forward so that we all end up as happy family what do you think my love so

Like i told you about my parents i just want you to know that there are still more for you to know about my parents and my family baby ok here is my number so you are free to call or text me anytime you want to talk to me and that will be much better ok {+23481 } and you are all so free to send me your number too ok i have to stop here for now hope to hear back from you soon my love....

Quote:
HI how are you doing orville?

I am so glad you are happy with my email and my son well i must say thank you for all the love and care you have shown to me and my son and my god mother...we talked about you all nite long with my godmother cos she is finding you so interesting and loving...

yeah i will check on the flight details but did you get my number i sent to you so we could talk on phone maybe you could also talk to my son and my godmother..you make me smile when i am thinking nor writing to you..You make me feel butterflies in my stomach and i am so sure and i know things will work out well with us and we should take things on step at a time..

will be waiting to read from you and also i would really appreciate if you give me your number so i can reach you hope you got mine

Thanks will meet you in the dream world love and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi baby you can send me more pictures when you want to reply my email will be waiting to see of you and i am so much in love with you and i dont want to be heart broken

Quote:
Hi how are you doing Orville and how is the weather over there?
Thanks for the email you sent me and i am so happy you think about me and my son that brings joy to my face when reading your email...

My god mother is doing fine and she is responding to treatment and also she is getting better...my son junior was happy when i told him we will be talking to you on the phone..

So baby tell me when will you send me the pictures cos i want to show them to our son cos he wants too see it he is so eager to see his dad's picture..

Will be waiting to read from you and when will be the best time to call you cos i cant wait to hear your sweet voice my love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello baby how are you doing thank you for your wonderful reply it really make my day well i have had all what you have said so far i will like you a lot and i want you to know that i will do anything to make such that we are together okay my love so you don't have anything to worry about let just gets to know each other better then we will star planing on how we can meet ok so plz you

Have to keep on what to do to make such that this relationship comes out fine for the both family to be happy don't you think so my baby so plz if you have anything you wanna know about me plz feel free to to ask me ok and i will like you to chat or talk to

my on here or on the cell phone because i want her and everybody in my family to know about you and i and i want to beg you don't hurt me or not been there for me when i need your help as my husband to me ok i really love and gets so much about and i promise to be there for you anytime you need me or you need my help as my husband to be okay i once told you that you still and thank you for the photos i really love them you are very handsome,,,

Have a lot to know about my parents so that you know where i come from and where we are going to end up my love i have to stop here for now hope to hear back from you soon

Greetings from Junior and Godmother ...........

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello are you doing I hope you are doing fine I have really miss you so much I am so sorry for taking sure a long to reply your mail ok my love is because my Internet is finished so I went to a friend house to reply you for now until I have money to pay for my Internet ok baby well like i told you we still have a lot to know about each other ok my love because you are the father of my kids so you don't have anything to worry about I am all for you ok hope
To hear from you soon I just want you to know that I love you so much

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello how are you doing to I am very much happy to read from you I. Really love and miss you too my. Baby well I have something to ask you so plz dont get angry or get mad at me ok I just want to be sure of the kind of man. I want to get married in future like i told you befor I have hurt befor by my ex husband so I don't want that to happened again I need to be happy once in my life I have almost all the days of my life in the hands of men so plz I have put my trust and my hope on you as my husband. To be ok tell me If I am in need of help from you will you help me ? just like i will do the same to you no matter what or the kind of help I ask from you plz tell me the true because I have become part of your life I am ready to do anything to help you no matter the kind of help. You ask from me my love hope to hear from you soon I just want you to know that I really love you so much kisss hope to hear from you soon my love thinking about you

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello how are you doing i hope you are doing fine my love i really miss you so much too my baby no i am not mad at you ok it just that a lot have been happening that was why i did not rely you but i promise to mail and tell you everything ok but befor i do that i want to know that if i can trust you as my future husband ok so i just send you and email to let you know that my Godmother and junior we are all good ok my love plz make sure you take care of your self to for me ok baby i just want you to know that i really do love you so much ok so you dont have anything to worry about ok my love so my Godmother said that she want to talk to you so that she know who i am getting married to ok so i will give you her email address so that you can email and tell her about your self and what you are looking up to from me ok my love i will get back to you as soon as i am done with what i am doing have a nice day my love hope to hear from you soon

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love how are you doing i hope all is well with you and your family my love i will mail you later when i have the time ok my love a lot is going on now i just want you to know that i really do love you so much

25 minutes later

Quote:
Hello my love how are you doing i hope all is well with you and your family really miss you so much I want you to know how much I love you. We have been through so much these past month, but our love has always come out on top. You mean so much to me and I want so much to make you as happy as you make me. Each passing day has me falling more in love with you. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. Most of the time you don't even realize it. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you. You have given me a new perspective on so many things. I will always treasure our love and keep it safe. I love you, Baby.

Love Always,

Quote:
Hello My Husband,
Hey baby how are you doing today i hope you are doing fine i just borrow money from a friend to pay for my internet bill today so that we can talk ok my love i really do care so much about you so i will do anything to make sure that we get married soon ok my baby love ,

Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me; Sunday is almost here again. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.

Ever since the first time i read from you , I miss you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I will always remember how sweet you are and how every time i read your sweet mail I would smile and I was happy from that point on....

Love always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love
How are you doing i hope fine how is work for you over there my love i really do miss you so much Godmother and junior are doing just fine i hope you are taking a very good care of your self for my because i don't want anything to happy to you my love

My love, I can not stand this. It is just too hard to be away from you. I am usually okay, but at times like this (especially tonight) it just becomes too much to bear. I can not sleep tonight from thinking of you.

I know I have a tendency to be impetuous at times - thus the reason for this letter. I think I will mail it now, before I consider what you might think of it. I love you and am waiting for the day when I can feel your arms around me again.

So my love i have giving Godmother your email address so she promise to mail you as soon as she comes back from the hospital ok my baby you don't have anything to worry i am taking care of everything here to make sure that this relationship works out for the both of us i cant wait to have yo
ur own baby's to call you dad.

My love when Godmother mail you i want you to tell her all your imtertion on me what you are looking for from like i told you she is all i have in my life now she has been the one taking care of me ever since i lost my family she had been there for me in good and bad times ok my love.

And baby before i nearly forgot junior ask me to tell you that his birthday is coming soon that he is expecting a video game from you ok my love

Take care of your self hope to hear from you soon baby

I LOVE YOU

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello orville

How are you doing i am Rosalyn by name Alexa's Godmother well Alexa has told me a lot about you and how far the both of you has gone on the relationship Alexa is just like my own kid so she really do mean so much to me that i will do anything to make her happy and her son junior so mr Orville i will like you to tell me what's your intention with her because i dont want anything that will hurt her for me she have been hurt so many times so i don't want that to happened again ok well with what i have read and hear about you , you seen like a good loving and caring man that will make a very good husband to Alexa but i will still want you to tell me more about your self what do you do for a livening do you live alone in your house what of you family will they like Alexa when you get married to her tell me everything you think i need to know about you okay thank you hope to hear from you soon

God bless you

Quote:
Hello my husband

How are you doing i hope you are doing fine i really miss you so much i want you to know that i will never stop missing or stop loving you every passing day of my life we have come sure a long way to let this love die just like that ok my love i have said it be for i am saying it again i will do anything i mean my best to make sure that is relationship end up good yes junior is doing fine and his birthday is 10th of this month

My Godmother told me that she had email you that she will be waiting for your reply soon and i told her that she don't have anything to worry about that you will reply her as soon as you get back from work and plz my baby don't worry about junior video game don't mind him his a cool kid he will understand that dad is waiting for him to get back soon so that you can take him to go get his video game by his self baby we are just coming back from church now so i said let me mail you be for looking for food for junior and Godmother

I hope you are taking care of your self for me my baby love because i don't want anything to happened to you be for i come back well my love i have to stop here for now hope to hear from you soon thank you i love you so much

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Orville

How are you doing i hope you are doing fine well i must say thank you for your reply and for your good intentions on My daughter it really make me feel happy that my daughter is in save hand of a man like you i am to tell you now that you have legally be come part of our family too okay well i have had all what you have said about your self so far but not to worry i will find out more about you from Alexa my daughter.

I believe that you will make a very good husband to my daughter but i still want you to give me more fact and reason to believe that you will make a good loving and caring understanding husband to my daughter because i don't want a man to mess up her life again like her ex husband okay.

Mr Orville i hope you understand me and plz don't get up set that i am asking for too much ok but i just wanna be sure that this relationship is real and it's going on well between the both of you okay thank you hope to hear back from you soon.

May the good God bless you .

Rosalyn.......

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my husband

How are you doing i hope all is well with you over there my love how is work going i hope fine my baby i really miss you so much my love my Godmother told me that you have reply her mail that she send to you thats good baby i am just so happy that everything is working out well for us in this relationship as plan

My love sorry for not telling you more about junior our son you know him by name junior he is 4 years old but by the 10th of this month he will be 5 years old still in school as his mother i can tell you at the look of things that junior is a good and loving caring kid fun to be with and trust me you will like him when ever you get to meet him junior like video games a lot and some time he play with his friend niki or take a walk with his dog madal he was born in California so my love don't worry about him because i have told him everything he need to know about you .

Baby i can see that in the mail you send to me you ask me to tell my Godmother all she want to know about your work i will done just that so you don't have anything to worry about okay my love i am just so happy that she likes you and that she had approve our relationship and she is happy for me and you.

Orville i want to know because i have been thinking about this for a long time now are you going take me to the church for our wedding or you just want me to move into your house just like that i just wanna know so that if we are going to do our wedding i can just star planing for it from now and tell some of my friend both here and over there too i want everybody to know that we have found love and that nobody will ever come between us

Baby i don't know how you are going to feel about what i am about to tell you i have told my pastor about the 2 of us that i have found a man i want to married so that is why i ask you if we are going to wed or just move into your house so that he can pray about it ok my love .

And baby don't forget that we are not getting any younger any more and time wait for no man so what ever we are doing let do it fast so that we know where we are going to my love here are some photos of junior and Godmother with junior when he was just a year older i hope you like them.

I have to stop here for now hope to hear back from soon

I Love you take care

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Husband

How are you doing i hope you are doing fine and you are taking a very good care of you self for me my love well as you want us to do about our married i don't mind waiting for you until you are ready for the wedding ok i cant wait for you to ask me will you married me i have been waiting for that for a long time now and i will be very happy to say yes i will married you because you are the best man in the world so nothing in is world can stop me from getting married to you ok you are my husband and i am your wife till died do us part amen

Baby you said that you have 2 doctor appointments. One in the morning and one in the afternoon what happened to you i hope you are fine because you didn't tell me that you are sick why are you keeping things away from me baby i am not happy about that i told you to take care of your self that i don't want anything to happened to you what are you going to hospital to do tell me everything i need to know ok you just make me feel bad now by telling me that you have 2 doctor appointments to keep with the doctor that's means you are sick .

Well junior ask me to tell you that he will be coming home with his dog so that you can see her too well my love i think you have to ask my Godmother for my hand in married ok because we have come a long way in this relationship so i have, love joy and happiness full in my hand to give to you so i don't know if you want to take it or live it i really want you to be happy okay so plz let take is relationship to the next lever my love .

Don't forget that i once told you about my family property with the security company my lawyer call me this morning to find out if i am ready to come with my husband and all the document too for my fathers property that is with the security company because my father oder them to give it to me when i have find the man i love to married so now you are my husband so i think it time for you to meet my lawyer so that we star planing on how we can take my property from the security company what do you think my love?

Well my love i have to stop here for now hope to hear back from you soon thank you i hope you like the photo of junior and Godmother i send to you

Have a nice day I love you so much

Quote:
Hello Mr Orville

How are you doing i hope you are doing fine i just wanna tell you a littler about Alexa i don't know if she have told you this or not she lost all her family 6 years ago so ever since then i have been the one taking care of her not until she met her first husband who run away with her money 6 moth after junior was born so ever since then Alexa have been liveing with a broken heart hoping that one day a man that will love and care for her and her son take her for who she is will come her way to ask for her hand in married i was so happy when she told me that she met a man on a dating site that she have been chatting with so i oder to chat with the man not until she gave me your email address to mail you and find out that you are the man she have been taking about i believe that you are a loving caring man that will make her forget about her pass and move on with her life and be happy again in life because Alexa is more than a daughter to me so i promise to do all my best to make sure that she and her son junior are happy she showed me your photo and i think i like you so i will give the 2 of you my blessing once again welcome to our wonderful family may the good God bless you

thank you

Mrs. Scoles...

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Orville

How are you doing i hope you are doing fine and work Well i don't really have a lot to say okay because if lexa say yes that she will married who am i to say no i really do love Alexa and i want the best for her and junior okay you don't have anything to worry about as long as you play along with me everything is going to be fine ok because like you know i am getting older every day by day so i want to make sure that be for i die Alexa get married to the man of her heart that is the only thing that will make me happy so plz be-for i give you Alexa hand in married you have to promise me that you will take a very good care of her and be there for her when she needs you Orville i believe that you are a good loving caring man that you will make a good husband to Alexa keep it up in that way may the good God bless you thank you hope to hear your promise lol soon

Mrs. Scoles

Quote:
Hello my husband *Mad lovestruck*Mad lovestruck*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and you family how is work going on there i just want you to know that i really miss you so much my love baby you told me that you don't have anything to do with the my lawyer and you dont even wanna meet him thats mean you don't love or care about me because if you don't want to meet him that also mean you are not ready to married me because he is the one that will sing our married paper ok my love so you just have to meet and talk to him if you know that you really love and care about me me ok my love *Mad lovestruck*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss*Mad lovestruck*Mad lovestruck

About you going to the hospital for your scan i hope you are fine and nothing happen to you my love because i want you to get better for me ok baby i have a good news to tell you my Godmother has approve our married so i want you to tell me what next to do because like i told you be for time wait for no man okay my love.*:-* kiss*<)Smile cowboy*:-* kiss

Hope you are having a good day; I miss you and wish you were here with me. I was thinking about you and wanted you to know how much you are loved and missed You are my world, you consume my every thought, word and whisper. You are there ... you are always there, and always will be. I will never let you go, I'd rather die first.

Remember how I told you I have a million thoughts going through my head at every second of every day? Well, you are always my main thought and every other thought in my head revolves around you. I think of "our" new life together, every second of every day.*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*<)Smile cowboy

I just want you to know that I do want to get married and I can't think of a better person to marry than you. I can't honestly tell you where I'd be right now if I didn't have you. Since I've met you, I've been so happy. If I don't have you, I have nothing, so why not fight for the only thing I do have that means anything at all..*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss

I 've been alone my whole life and I'm tired of searching, I will look no further. If I can't be with you, I don't want to be with anyone. You complete me, there's no longer an empty, meaningless space. I thank you for that, for you will never know how much you mean or how much you are needed. You are the reason I get out of bed every day, you are the reason I have something to look forward to in my life. You are my every need and want. When I fantasize, I think of you, my every intimate thought consists of you. I hope you are as happy as I am. I would do anything to make you as happy as you've made me! Baby, you make my life worthwhile and you do it effortlessly, I love you now and forever.*Mad lovestruck*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss

So my love plz don't get angry or get upset just try your best for me and talk with my lawyer that is the only thing that will make me happy okay.*Razz tongue*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kiss

I will love you always,

lexa .....*Razz tongue*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kiss

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear husband

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and your family how is work going on over there for you my love i ask you something but you did not tell me i just want to know if i can trust you with my family inheritance if I'm not mistaking i have told you about my family be for my father has two houses in Canada and one in London it's been taking care of by the security company waiting for me to get married with the man of my heard be for they can give me all the document to the property of my father i once told you how my ex husband run away with all my money and sell some of my perpetrate so ever since then it as been the security company taking care of all the property until i get marry ok i also have 30.3 million USD in the bank of American under the security company care too i an only telling you all this because i belove we both have come a long way to trust each other and tell each other our secret and been there for each other as husband and wife to be so think we both really need to work hand to hand to make this wonderful relationship work out ok because You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life.

You make me feel safe when ever i read from you . You make me feel like an angel from heaven because you never stop telling me how much you love me. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you said to me . I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You'll will always be the love of my life. thank you for asking of our son junior and my Godmother they are all doing fine and okay as for my Godmother

I really love you that i want you to know ok i know we both have seen a lot in the pass so that is why we need each other so much to star a new family and be happy ok my love Orville You are the very air that I breathe, the very love that I need, my heart, my soul, my everything. The sweetest of my memories come when I think of you.hope to hear from you soon my love take care baby .

I want you to know how much I love you. We have been through so much these past months, but our love has always come out on top. You mean so much to me and I want so much to make you as happy as you make me. Each passing day has me falling more in love with you. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. Most of the time you don't even realize it. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you. You have given me a new perspective on so many things. I will always treasure our love and keep it safe. I love you, Baby.

Love Always,

I Love you baby

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Orville

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and your work Well like i have said be for who am i to say no if Alexa say yes i have approve your married with Alexa so you have now become my in-law Mr Orville so i will want you to star planing for your married and fit a date ok Mr Orville that she will star planing on how she will come over there with junior to meet you ok or what do you think if you have any other plan just let me know so that we can do it fast okay my son plz permit me to call you my son because you are like a son to me ok Mr Orville so plz talk with your wife and come up with something and let me know what your plan is thank you may the good God bless you

Hope to hear from you soon

Quote:
Hello My lovely Husband

How are you doing my love i hope you are doing just fine and how is work going over there for you well my love i have a good news for you i guess this is the time we all have been waiting for honey, you are one of a kind and how people can say the things they do about you is beyond me. I don't understand why people don't see you the way i see you yes i will married you my life i will married you if you want me to say it a 1000 times i will say it to let you know how much i love you my baby i really do love you so much.

Plz my baby i will really need your help i will want you to work with me hand to hand because this is the time i need you most i know that you have your own money and a house to take care of me and out son but i cant just live my fathers property in the hands of the security company just like that do you know how much money i am talking about there so plz don't turn your back on me now that i need you ok this is for the better of this wonderful family and married ok my love i just need you to help me do something to get back my money and my property just say yes and i will tell you all you need to do okay my love .

Baby this is just between you and i like you know some month from now we will be getting married soon and you know that you are not getting any younger anymore you are 60 years old now befor you get to 70 i want to be abler to give you your own kids to call you dad what do you think about that my love so my love i want you to listen to me as your wife to be so that we will end up been happy baby plz think about it .

Baby, I can never explain the feeling I have had over this last week, it seems months, maybe it is because every moment you have been gone has been filled with memories playing over and over in my mind, beautiful memories. The fear that clenches my stomach is beyond comprehension, to live another day with out you would not be living, you are my breath, my pulse, you make me whole.

At night I am afraid to go to bed, though I am so weary from emotion. When I fall, I wake when it is still dark and try as I might to go back to sleep, I cling to my pillow and know that I must occupy my mind to keep from dying of pain. All the things I have seen, everything I have believed in, my instincts and knowledge guide me. For the first time in my life I felt like a real person, knew my life was about to change, to become normal with no more pain, and then the worst agony that I could ever imagine replaced that joy that was to be. I fill my days with anything I can possibly do, I don't stop, as though I am running from the thoughts of you trying to bring my tears.

This is real my love i think i was dreaming but no the love we both have for each other is real so plz don't let anything come between us ok Orville let us listen to the heart beat of each other and make each other happy because nothing like been happy with your wife and husband be-for i forget junior ask me to say hi to you for him that he love's you so much and he cant wait to meet you soon Well baby i have to stop here for now ..

Hope to hear back from you soon thank you

I love you babe
Please take care of your self for me kiss

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Orville

How are you doing i hope fine i am so happy to hear that from you and to see that you and Alexa are going on well and that you 2 are happy like i have said befor who am i to say no to you i just want you to take very good care of her for me okay because if anything happen to her i will kill my self for you okay Mr Orville i take you just like my own son so you mean a lot to me just like Alexa so i am putting my hope on your not to hurt her well let me know what ever the plan you 2 come up with okay

Quote:
Hello my Husband

How are you doing i hope all is well with you how is work going on over there i hope fine i am so sorry about yesterday my network cut off that was why i went off line i really do miss you so much my love i hope you are not angry with me Well about making plans what and what are we doing because i cant wait to meet with you soon my love so what ever the plan you come up with just let me know so that we can do something about it fast okay my love plz and plz tell Godmother what plan we have come up with ok ....

I can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. Because you make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible. so my love i believe we were made for each other.

I love you because you bring the best out of me. Your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me. Wink

There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. I still remember the day we first met. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be with forever. As the years went by and we drifted apart, I still held onto the memory of you. I thought of you every day, and dreamed of you each night. Just when I thought you had forgotten me, you would mail and make all my dreams seem real.

I am on a cloud, living in a dream, and a few days from now, it will really feel real. I wrote this letter for you to keep, and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I've said it before and I'll say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last.

I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours.
Hope to hear back from you soon
Love Always and Forever,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Orville

How are you doing i hope all is well with you i must say a very big thank you for your wonderful wish for me i am doing fine now i hope to get better soon befor the wedding comes up because i really need to be there too okay to support you and my baby Alexa so place i will wait for you and Alexa to come up with the wedding plan so that we know where to star okay thank you

May the good God bless you

Mrs. Scoles

Quote:
Hello My Husband

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and how is work over there for you i hope you are taking care of your self for me my love i really do miss you so much baby you don't have to worry about me i am fine nothing happened to me yesterday like i told you it's was my network that cut off and i have fit it up.

Yes baby i know that this is our wedding and we both have to plan for it together okay i know that you don't really know a lot about wedding i will do the planing my self but i will still need your help okay lol yes my baby i asked junior about what you said he is so happy to be the very handsome ring bearer so my love you don't have anything to worry about that.

So my love what do you think because as the husband be for i do anything i have to ask you first You take the lead and i follow..so i just want to know what you think and feel about this matter.. i know we have a lot to buy for the wedding the wedding ring and some other things that i cant mention my love so what i want to know is that if you want me to stay here and do the planing or you want me to come over there so that we do the planing together my baby .

You know that we have to do it fast so that you get back to Godmother and tell her what ever the plan we have come up with my love because i am so happy i cant wait to be your wife so that every morning i wake up i will see your face and look into your eyes and tell you how much i love you my baby i cant wait to have your own kids to call you dad each time you come back from work be for i forget my baby i have a friend who sell wedding things here so i don't know if you will like us to buy them from her or what do you think ?

My love i got a call from the security company today they want to know whats my plan is about my father's money and his property so that they can star working on the document because i have told them about you as my husband to be so they are waiting for you to email them and tell them that you are my husband for them to be sure that i have gotten a man to married okay my love you don't have anything to worry about because i got is all plan for the both of us and junior and Godmother my love so place my love tell me what you think about what i just told you..

I love you because you bring the best out of me. I love whom, I have become since I have known you. I love your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look in your eyes, my heart misses a beat. I enjoy doing things with you and spending time with you. You are simply irresistible.
sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when your there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, only I can't find the words other than I am happy we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

You make me feel loved, you make me feel needed, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. That is something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. We have slowly grown into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand.

I really do love you for real and the feeling i have for you can never be stop be anyone

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Orville

How are you doing i hope you are doing doing Well i have to say thank you for everything and for the wonderful reply to my mail yes i dont know what you think about me coming over there to live with you both but to tell you the true i will really like to be there when you get married but dont forget that i am still waiting to hear the plan you both come up with so that we know where to star or what do you think ?

So place orville act like a man that you are this is not the time to sleep because you are about staring a new life and prove to the world that you are a real man ok i want you to star making kids okay so that i see your kids be for i die okay lol and place be the good boy you always be.

May the good God bless you and Alexa for me

Mrs. Scoles.....

Quote:
Hello my one and only *:-* kiss*:-* kiss

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and how is work going on over there for you well my love i have had all what you said i don't mind i am very much okay with the plan my love so what we have to do now is for us to star planing on how i and junior will come over there so that you get back to Godmother on time and tell her the plan we both come up with but what i don't know is that if you will want my Godmother to come with me too or are we living her here all alone ...*Mad lovestruck*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss*:-* kiss

Baby what i don't understand is that you have not said anything about my father's money and his property i told you about that is with the security company or is it that you don't wanna help me out or what if you don't wanna help me i don't mind i will live it for them and come to you if that will make you happy because anything that makes you happy i am in for it okay i am not just happy about you not saying anything about it if you don't wanna help me out it's okay my baby ....*Mad lovestruck*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss*:-* kiss

My love i am so very sorry the way i talk to to you just that my father suffer so much to make it in life so that is why i don't wanna let everything he surfer for go just like that i was very happy the very first day we met each other you star having so much space in my heart i was very happy because i think that you will take away my sad and give me happiness i have never love any man the way i love you,, you have show me the reason to love again you give me love that no man gas ever giving to me all my life i am a God send into your life and i also believe that you are a God send into my life too God as bless us for making us found each other so my love all i am saying is that let work together for the happiness of this new and wonderful relationship what do you think ...?*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss*:-* kiss

Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me. you show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a man like you. Please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will make up for it once we are together.*Mad lovestruck*Mad lovestruck*:"> blushing*:"> blushing

I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!*Mad lovestruck*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss*:"> blushing

Take care of yourself for me I love you
Always love you and you alone

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Orville

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and how is work going on for you well i have had all what you said so far about me living with the both of you there that will be so good of you yes Alexa is a very good woman any man will like to make her his wife and she always take a very good care of me ever since we have been living together so you don't have anything to worry about us okay we do understand each other more than you think .....

Yes about making babies i will talk to her about that my self okay because like the both of you was the only child of your parents and you don't have any family just you so you see why i want the both of you to star making babies on time because i want the family of the both of you not to stop where your parents stop that is why the both of you have to continued from where they stop okay what do you think ?

Anyway plz take care of your self for me my son like i told you have now become my son lol may the good God bless the both of you for me

Thank you hope to heat back from you soon

Mrs. Scoles!

Quote:
Good morning my husband

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and i hope work is going on fine for you well my love i have had all what you have said yes my Godmother told me everything that she has been talking with you i know that you will like her to live with us well for me i don't have anything to say i will be very happy to have her with us because we just cant leave her here all alone nobody to take care of her so i know that she might be interested in living with us my love ....

Yes about making babies on time i think i am okay with that because you know that we both are the only child of our parents so we just have to continued from where they stop and make them happy in where ever they may be okay my love i will really be happy to carry your babies well i will like us to make just 2 a boy and a girl no you are not forcing me why did you say that are you not my husband my body is for you so you are free to do what ever you want with it and i believe that you will make me so happy in bed trust me you will know what i made up of when i am done with you lol...

Okay i had you but you have to promise me that you contact them when ever i ask you to contact them okay because you know what this means to me my love i know that i can only collect it when i get married to you but just for you to contact them and let them know so that they can tell you the next thing to do that is what i mean my love so...thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together....

Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you! I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long and when I'm not near you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again. When you’re near me I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long as I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me. thank you ....

Hope to hear from you soon my love always reply me on time because each time i come online and i didn't see your mail it's makes me sad

I will always love you like never be for

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Orville

How are you doing i hope fine well i am also okay by having 2 babies because anything that make the both of you happy i am in for it and i am happy too well i do understand that you are a very busy man and that really make me happy too that things is going on well for you

Well she also said something about money for ticket Mr Orville i will do my best to make sure that everything come out well and fine okay so i just want you and Alexa to work on that together as husband and wife or do you want your wife do stay here forever if on act like a man that you are ok...

i am also sorry for getting back to you this late it my network okay so i hope you understand me thank you may the good God bless you and Alexa and junior for me

Have a great day
Mrs. Scoles

Quote:
Hello My one and only

How are you doing my love i hope you are doing fine and how is work going on over there for you i hope fine i must say thank you for all what you have done for me and for the love you have show me so far i have never been love the way you love me in a long time so that really make me so happy my love well as for junior about making babies you don't have to worry your self because that as always been junior prayer for him to have junior once so i think he will be very much okay about that my love..

Well my love i don't know what you want us to do now because you haven't said anything about coming over or even to star planing for it my love i am this kind of woman i don't like asking my man or will i say my husband for anything because i believe in working and make my own money why i am saying this is because of the money for ticket for me junior and Godmother i am not rich but i believe soon i will be a woman of my own and you by my side as my husband i love so much i don't know what you have to say about what i just said i don't want you to feel like i am putting my family work on you okay and plz i don't want you to tell your friend anything that is going on between us because we are now husband and wife .....

Even as i am talking to you now my love the only thing i cant do for you is to kill but any other thing to make you happy i am very much ready to do it okay my love so plz like i told you be for let plan this fast so that we know when to star coming over there my love so what do you think about what i just told you now because money for ticket for the 3 of us is going to cause a lot of money my love so my love tell me what you want us to do and do it fast because you are the man you say it and i do it with your help ...

Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me. all that I can offer you is a family. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want. and love that will never end ...

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can be your wife and a mother to your children, then I would wait forever to be with you. Ti amo tesoro mio. You're the only one that I want. and love so much ...

So i will be waiting to hear what you think about what i just told you i really do love you so much Orville that is what i want you to know

I love you

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic