SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MAKE THE AMERICAN CITIZEN AN ENTREPRENEUR

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A loan lad with some of the best forms ever. Not too bright, though, and very slow at this game. He never knew what hit him.

The bad guy: David Raymond, Managing Director of David Raymond Financial Investment (or a private investor or Loan & Finance Investment PVT. LTD or David Raymond Financial Loan Firm, depending on when you ask). He’s located in Maryland…except that his IP address places him smack in the middle of Lagos, Nigeria. Warning: this one is as dumb as a box of doorknobs.

The good guy: Lou S1ndor, planning to extend the runway at Molokai Airport in Hawaii and in need of some funding for his LLC.
-----
Good Day
I am a private investor,i give out unsecured guarantee loans
to Business Men and women who are into Business transaction,automobile
purchase,house purchase loan and other personal loans E.T.C.we give
out long term loan for five to fifty years maximum with 3% interest
rate in this,you can as well tell us the amount you need so that we
will send to you the terms and condition that is if you are really
interested in getting a loan from us, Loans are given out in United
States Dollar the maximum I give is 10,000,000.00 USD and the minimum
5,000USD.
OUR PACKAGES INCLUDE:
*HOME LOAN
*AUTO LOAN
*MORTGAGE LOAN
*BUSINESS LOAN
*INTERNATIONAL LOAN
*PERSONAL LOAN
* CAR LOAN.
I also render Collateral And Non- Collateral Loans For Your Business
Startup.If you are interested you Fill out the application details
below so that we can start the processing of your loan sum.
APPLICATION DETAILS
First Name:_________________________
Last Name:___________________________
Amount Needed as Loan:________________
Loan Duration:________________________
Purpose for Loan:_____________________
Cell Phone:________________________________
In acknowledgment to these details, We will send you a well calculated
Terms and Condition which will include the agreement.Furthermore be
informed that you will also need a form of Identification which can
be either a Driver's License or your working Identity card.We are
located in USA.
Best Regards
David Raymond
-----
Do you fund loans in the United States, specifically in the state of Hawaii?
Lou
-----
Attn lou
We fund loans around the united states and beyond,once you agree to our terms and condition, we shall proceed.
David
-----
We'll get to that, I'm sure. First, I need to know that you are permitted to fund a project that is going to be done for a state government. Specifically, in this case, an expansion of an airport runway on the island of Molokai in the state of Hawaii. Are you restricted from this in any way?
Thank you,
Lou
-----
Attn lou,
It is my pleasure to let you know that we do not fund projects but only give out loans to individual for business start up and other necessary aspect once my company finds it eligible for loan.
so if you desire a loan for the expansion of the airport runway like you said, we would have to discuss that with board members, and whatever conclusion reached i will pass on to you.
i hope am clear enough.
David
-----
I see. Can you fund a Limited Liability Corporation through one of its members? We have one set up specifically for this project.
Lou
-----
Attn lou,
We normally do not fund corporations but individuals, this way it is easy and more specific to get our money back without going through some bottle neck principle, why not stand in for the company or corporations as you call it, we will grant you the loan and you will in-turn fund the projects.
David

(So he apparently forgot that his original message specifically said “business loans”? I’m beginning to sense that this one’s bulb is a little dim.)

-----
That's sort of what I was thinking as well. I'll have to run it by our attorney, of course.
What is your rate and fee schedule for a loan of $8.4M USD for a period of 15 years?
Lou
-----
Attn Lou,
Good. our rate is 3% annually you could also work it out yourself, or probably give me some time and i will send you a calculated details
David

(Lazy, lazy lad. Unacceptable.)

-----
Work it out myself?
Are you using a straightforward amortization then? Also, are there any fees that need to be rolled into the total?
I'll also need to see any insurance documentation you may require, of course.
Lou

(If it appears that I’m trying to encourage the lad to ask me for money, I am. This has already dragged on over a week! He’s not real quick about answering his email.)

-----
I think for you to have a proper understanding of what am talking, here you go.
3% of $8.4m =$252000 per annum multiply by 15 years =$3,780.000 plus the initial loan amount of $8.400.000 all now totaling $12,180,000.
I believe by this simple calculation you should be able to understand what am talking about.
I will wait to know if you have a proper understanding so we can proceed.
We wish to serve you better.
David Raymond

(Now THAT is some serious loan sharking. Or not…I think he’s just not too smart.)

-----
I'm sorry, but that does not match my calculations. How did you arrive at that number?
I come up with a total of
$10,441,594.40
What's going on here?
Lou
-----
Hello, once you can figure out 3% of $8.4m then you will multiply by the number of years and then add to the loan amount simple.
David
-----
That's not how I do business, I'm afraid. No amortization? That's no longer 3% then.
It should work out to be a a monthly payment of $57,934 and a total of $10,428,089 with an interest amount of $2,028,089. Over the life of the loan, it ends up being 24% of the total. You're talking about charging a flat rate of 3% of the original total PER YEAR? That's a loan at 45% of the life of the payments.
That's robbery. What are you trying to pull?
Lou
-----
Please that's how it is, its 3% per annual.what is your calculation of 3% of $8.4m.

I will discuss your calculation with the board and get back to you.

David Raymond

(Can’t you just see his eyes rolling back in his head as he tries to digest the math? I’m really starting to like this lad.)

-----
Please do as I am certainly not interested in a total of 45% interest.
Lou
-----
Attn Lou,

After a 2 hour discussion with the board they finally agreed to your terms by bending the companies policy,but you should also know that we do this on very rare cases because the idea about the establishment of the company is to make the American citizen an entrepreneur and live a better live.

You are required to send you full name and address so we can begin the processing of the loan amount.

i will wait for your email to proceed.

David Raymond
-----
Thank you for that, however I don't believe the terms are that difficult. It's just a simple loan, rather than a large flat percentage.
As for the information you need:
Louis A. S1ndor
PO Box 38475
Kaunakakai, Molokai, Hawaii 96748
Thanks,
Lou
-----
Attn Louis Sindor,

I have received the required information to proceed with the loan arrangement, and i have attached here in the loan agreement letter,please do sign your column and return with a scan copy of a photo id, say a drivers license or international passport, so we can proceed.

we wish to serve you better

David Raymond
-----
(I include the following only because it so dang entertaining. I can’t imagine where he came up with this. The forms that this lad sends out are just plain awesome. I usually skip the long, scripted crap but this lad's work is too good to ignore. Do yourself a favor and spend the time to read it; you'll love it.)

Our Ref: BL978/14/02292
Your Ref:
Date: 01/07/2013
This LOAN AGREEMENT is made this day 7th of January, 2013 Between DAVID RAYMOND FINANCIAL
INVESTMENT, herein referred to as “THE LENDER” of the one part and LOUIS A S1NDOR, Kaunakakai,
Molokai, Hawaii 96748, behind fences As “THE BORROWER” of the other part.

(“Behind fences”?)

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULE
* Loan Amount Required: $8.400.000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3%
* Loan Term: 15years
* Monthly Loan Payment: $ 57,934
* Number of Payments: 180
* Cumulative Payments: $10.428.089
* Total Interest Paid: $2.028.089
DRAFT LOAN AGREEMENT
This chamber assures you that as far as this transaction is concerned we are
going to put our possible effort to be enormously sure that this transaction is perfectly
successful.
As an attorney, I have to advice my client to be obeisance to the rules and
regulations involved in loan transaction in Greece.
As a notary to this transaction before we proceed with my client’s transaction, you are
to agree with the followings:
1. I agree with the terms and conditions of the Lender.
2. I agree to be a prompt payer to the monthly /yearly payment.
3. I agree in assuring this chamber that I am not going to possess an improved
manner after getting the loan.

(Read that one again…wow.)

4. I agree that a copy of my International Passport/Drivers Licenses/Official
Card/State Identity Card must be tendered to the lender for security before
disbursement of money.
5. Reasons since the return of the money are UNCERTAIN. And this is as
International Transaction; I agree to pay the sum to MR.DAVID RAYMOND. Of LOAN &
FINANCE INVESTMENT PVT. LTD at due times.

(The return of the money is uncertain? Hunh?)

6. I agree that I won’t involve in any form of fraud or ingenuity in this transaction.
7. I agree that this transaction must be done under the provision of the 2009
constitution, which stipulated that money laundering within and out side the
country has to be insured against terrorism, theft and scammers as it were by
the borrower to avoid risk during transfer.
Declaration:
The parties have here unto set their hands and seals the date and year first
above written.
SIGNED AND SEALED BY THE WITHIN NAMED
LOUIS A S1NDOR
(BORROWER) DAVID RAYMOND
SIGNATURE
(LENDER)
SIGNATURE
PREPARED BY:
MRS.TURNER WHITE & Co.
LEGAL PRACTITIONER
(WITNESS)
-----
David,
I also need the full terms and conditions, please.
Lou
-----
Please find attached the loan terms and repayment plan.
David
-----
(Hehe…he’s at least consistent with his “forms”. This is some special kind of gobbledygook.)

DAVID RAYMOND FINANCIAL LOAN FIRM
Address: Canada Square,
Canary wharf Maryland USA.
Ref: EA-ASL/205621YI/02/LN 410357-USA
SSL: 22/17/0011
Registration (S9621561R )
Attention: LOUIS A S1NDOR
LOAN TERMS
1. MAKING THE LOAN
1.1 I will make the loan available to you by crediting it to your bank account or by sending a
check, or any other payment method you find fit. If you have asked me for a loan to repay any
other sums you owe me, i will repay those sums before paying the remaining sums to your
account as instructed. If you have asked me for a loan to repay any sums you owe any third
party, i may pay such sums directly to the third party before paying the remaining sums to youraccount as instructed. Otherwise i will pay the whole amount to your account for you to pay the
third party.
2. REPAYMENTS
2.1 you agree to repay the loan by the installments and on the days specified under the heading
"Loan Terms" in this mail.
2.2 You may, by notifying me of your wish to do so, change your payment date to a date falling
within one month of the payment date specified in the agreement which will be sent to you by
my attorney. If you change your payment date, i will notify you of the new amount of the
monthly installments which will include any change in the amount of interest payable by you as
a consequence of that change.
2.3 The first installment will be paid 6 months after the loan is made. If it is actually paid more
than 6 months after the date that the loan is made, there will be additional interest to pay on the
loan in respect of the additional number of days for which the loan is outstanding as a result.
I will notify you of the additional amount of interest and when it is payable.
2.4 You are to make payments by sending check or other negotiable instrument....
2.5 If you do not pay any amount to me, including any amount which becomes payable under
clause 3.1 below, on the date required by the agreement which will be sent to you by my
attorney, i will charge interest on that amount at the interest rate specified under the heading
"Loan Terms".. Any such interest will be calculated on a daily basis from the date the amount
falls due for payment until it is received and will accrue at that interest rate both before and after
any court order for payment.
3. DEFAULT AND EARLY REPAYMENT
3.1 I may refuse to make the loan available or, if you have already received the loan, demand
repayment of the full amount you owe me if:
you fail to pay on its due date any amount payable to me under this agreement or under
any other agreement with me; or
you fail to comply with any of the other terms of this agreement; or
i discover that any material information which you provided in the course of obtaining
the loan is incomplete, inaccurate or untrue; or
you die or become insolvent or any steps are taken by or against you for your bankruptcy
or any proposal is made for a voluntary or other arrangement or composition with, or
assignment for the benefit of, all or any of your creditors.
3.2 Before demanding early repayment under clause 3.1, i will send you a Default Notice.3.3 If you find yourself in financial difficulties, you should let me know as soon as possible. The
sooner we can discuss your problems, the easier it will be for both of us to find a solution. I can
also tell you where you can get free money advice.

(Now THAT is funny.)

4. ENDING THIS AGREEMENT
4.1 If you are not happy about your choice of loan, let me know within 14 days of sending your
completed agreement back to me and i will cancel the agreement. You must repay me all
amounts you owe me within 30 days of cancellation. To cancel your agreement please send me a
secure e-mail. You should quote your bank account information in your next correspondence. If
you do not cancel the agreement, you will continue to be bound by the terms and conditions of
the agreement. You may have extended cancellation rights in certain circumstances. If you do,
and you exercise those rights, you will still have to pay everything you owe me for the period up
to cancellation, including interest and charges.
4.2 You can end the agreement at any time by paying off all amounts payable under the
agreement.
5. ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
5.1 you may settle the agreement at any time by paying off the full outstanding balance. How
much you will have to pay to settle the agreement at various stages of the term are set out under
the heading "Loan Terms".
5.2 In addition to your right to settle the agreement by paying off the full outstanding balance
you may make an early repayment of part of that outstanding balance at any time.
5.3 If you make an early repayment of part of the outstanding balance you can choose to change
the amount you will pay each month and/or change the remaining number of repayments
provided that each remaining installment will be for an equal amount and the outstanding
balance will still be paid within the period of time originally provided for in this agreement.
5.4 You may increase the amount of your installments at any time to an amount you choose by
notifying me of your wish to do so. I will notify you of your new term expiry date following your
changing the amount.
6. EXTENDING THE LOAN TERM
If you have been paying installments when required by the agreement for a continuous period of
at least six months, you may choose to increase the number of monthly repayments set out under
the heading "loan terms" . You may increase the number of payments by up to the original term
shown under the heading "Loan Terms" provided that the overall term as extended may not
exceed seven years. I will notify you of the new amount of the monthly installments, which will
include the additional amount of interest payable as a consequence of the extension.

(Except that it’s a 15-year loan…oops.)

7. REPAYMENT HOLIDAYS
If you have been paying installments on the days required for a continuous period of at least
three months, you may (by giving me at least 14 days' prior notice of your wish to do so) choose
not to make up to three payment installments in any period of twelve months. If you choose to
take a repayment holiday, the term will remain unchanged and the amount of the remaining
installments will increase. I will notify you of the new amount of the monthly installments
following your notifying me of your wish to suspend your payments. I will also notify you of any
change in the amount of interest payable by you as a consequence of suspending your payments.
8. CHANGES
8.1 Agreement can be changed to make it fairer to you or more easily understandable, or to
correct a mistake (provided that this correction would not adversely affect you), or to cover a
development in, or the introduction of, new products and services or to reflect a change in the
law or any code of practice (or the way in which they are applied).
8.2 I will give you at least 30 days prior notice of any change or addition to the agreement which
is to your disadvantage and i will let you know of the change by sending you an e-mail, letter or
separate written notice.
8.3 Any other changes can be made to the agreement which are not to your disadvantage
immediately and will tell you about them within thirty days after the change. These changes will
be so notified by sending you an e-mail, letter or separate written notice.
8.4 If a major change has been made or a lot of minor changes in any one year, i will give you a
copy of the new terms and conditions or a summary of the changes.
9. CONTACTING EACH OTHER
9.1 We may contact each other by post, telephone (including automatic calling systems), fax,
Internet, other electronic means (such as SMS or e-mail) and in other ways which i will tell you
about from time to time using the latest details you have given me, or i have given you. If you
want to prevent others from reading electronic (including e-mail) messages i send you, you must
set up your own password protection on your system at home or work. You understand that you
may not be able to prevent e-mail messages being monitored at work. I will tell you if any of my
contact details change. You must tell me if your name, address, telephone (including mobile
telephone), e-mail or any other details change. If you do not do this i may charge you any
expenses i reasonably incur in tracing you.
9.2 If you send me an e-mail, you cannot assume that it has reached me until i return an e-mail
acknowledging receipt.
9.3 If we contact, or try to contact, each other by telephone, we may leave a message for you tocall or contact me on an answering machine or with the person who answers my call.
9.4 You can give me instructions and make other requests ("instructions") in writing, by
telephone, Internet and other electronic means i tell you about. You can ask me to make
payments and transfers on the written instructions of another person (an "authorized person") by
completing the form i provide for this purpose.
9.5 I can ask you to confirm instructions by telephone, Internet and other electronic means in
writing if i feel this is appropriate.
9.6 I can refuse to act on an instruction if for any reason i think it was not given by you, was not
clear, might cause me to breach a law or contractual duty.
10. EVENTS OUTSIDE MY CONTROL
I will not be liable to you for any failure to perform my obligations under the agreement due
directly or indirectly to the failure of any machine, data processing system or transmission link,
any industrial action or anything outside my control or the control of my employees.
11. GENERAL
11.1 I may assign or transfer my rights and/or obligations under the agreement to any bank,
financial institution or company and may disclose your personal information to any bank,
financial institution or company to whom i may assign or transfer those rights and/or
obligations. I may do this without telling you. Your rights under this agreement and your legal
rights (including under the Consumer Credit Act 1974) will not be affected.
11.2 Loans are only available to people aged 18 or over.
11.3 The agreement is governed by the laws of United State Of America which will also govern
the relationship between me and you before the conclusion of this agreement. The courts of USA
will have non-exclusive jurisdiction for any related disputes. I will always communicate with
you in English.
11.4 Other taxes or costs may exist that are not paid by me or imposed by me.
13.5 If at any time i relax any of the terms of the agreement i will retain the right to enforce those
terms strictly again.
13.6 Notwithstanding the terms of any security which i hold or may in the future hold, the sums
due under this agreement are unsecured, except for rights arising by operation of law.
13.7 I may record or monitor phone calls between us so that i can check instructions and make
sure that i am meeting my service standards.
13.8 I provide financial services to customers and are licensed for this and related purposes by
the Financial Services Authority (reference number 205621) and the Office of Fair Trading(license number 410357).
14. COMPLAINTS
14.1 If you think i have made an error or that i have not delivered the standard of service that you
expect, please let me know promptly so that i may investigate the circumstances as soon as
possible.
Best Regards.
Mr. David Raymond
Managing Director.
-----
Excellent, thank you. I will have my attorney review it and get back to you.
Lou
-----
Attn Lou,
We await reply from you.
David Raymond
-----
FINAL LOAN APPROVAL FROM DAVID RAYMOND LOAN INVESTMENT
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR LOAN APPLICATION FOR THE SUM HAS BEEN APPROVED AND THE
MONEY WILL BE PAID DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THROUGH OUR PAYING BANK.
YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVICE TO SEND THE LOAN APPLICATION FEE OF JUST $250 TO THE LOAN
APPLICATION RECEIVING OFFICER VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER USING THE BELOW DETAILS.
NAME:SICORIA WILEY
ADDRESS:Brooklyn new york 1005
text question:white
text answer : RED
Amount: $250 USD
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US ALSO YOUR BANKING DETAILS UPON THIS RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL.
YOUR ACCOUNT WILL CREDITED IMMEDIATELY THE LOAN APPLICATION FEE IS RECEIVED.
THANK YOU
MANAGEMENT
DAVID RAYMOND LOAN FIRM

(Finally the Advanced Fee Fraud. It sure took him long enough. Time to snag some banking information.)

-----
I'm sorry, but western union doesn't have an office here. Is there an alternative?
Lou
-----
you can make the payment using money gram office also or the nearest western union to you is
Address: 878 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761,
Phone:+1 808-661-0975
-----
See, that's the problem. Lahaina is NOT near me at all. It's on a different island.
Lou
-----
do you have money gram around you?
-----
I don't think so, no. This is a pretty remote place.
Lou
-----
try if you can get wu on this shop
XXXXXXXXXXXX (A real business address.)
Kaunakakai, HI 96748
Phone: (808) 553-5841
-----
Very funny. That's XXXXXXXXX, it's a grocery store. No western union there, although he used to list himself as an office just to get people in the store.
He's mostly just a drunk. A fat drunk.
Lou

(I made up a goofy store name. I have no clue what the actual store is like. Or the owner, for that matter.)

-----
you can drive to lahaina if you need to work with me.
thank you.

(I guess “different island” slid through the big empty space in his head. Time for a scolding.)

-----
Go to google earth...enter Lahaina. Then enter Molokai. Good luck driving...I hope the car floats!
Seriously, it's another island. There is no "drive to Lahaina".
When I bought my truck, I sent the money straight from my bank to the dealer's. Could we do that?
Lou
-----
i have left the office i will send you the account by tomorrow but you will require to add a 100$ for bank vat charge to my account.
-----
Fair enough, talk to you tomorrow
Lou
-----
lou here is the bank information for the payment so that i will prepare your transfer by monday
Name:Danny T Haupt
Account no:XXXXXXXXXXXX
routing no:XXXXXXXXXX
bank address:632 eastern blvd Baltimore Maryland
Bank name:Wellsfargo bank
but you can still try and see if you can get any western union office around you to cut cost on you.
please send me scan copy of transfer payment receipt when payment is done.
Mr Raymond
-----
i will wait to read from you tomorrow.
-----
mr lou in view of thing we have decided to decline your loan application with reference number 3534679 as you can not meet up with the payment required.we are very sorry about this information and inconvenience it may cause to you.
Mr David
-----
(And then he was gone. I fear this lad may not be able to make a living in the loan business…the math is way over his head!)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, amusing lad!

Quote:
I agree that I won’t involve in any form of fraud or ingenuity in this transaction.

I think we all can agree on that!

Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic