SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let the children come to me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those of you that knows me, also knows that I detest lads posing as orphan or orphanages just as much as I detest love lads. But the worst of their kind, are the ones that are leeching off a real orphanage. Like this one, for instance...

Quote:
Christian Mission Foster Homes for Orphans Accra Ghana
CMFO

Motto: Caring For Orphans – James 1:27
About CMFO
Christian Mission Foster Homes for Orphans (CMFO) is a non-governmental, non - political and non - profit making venture set up purposely to help in alleviating the suffering of war - affected children such as orphans, abandoned and distressed street children, and children of both Lunatic & amputated parents.

"CMFO” founded on the 5th of April 1999 as a result of the carnage and mayhem perpetrated against poor and innocent children in January 6, 1999. This date was recorded for its horrible events just as September 11, 2001 in America.

Thousands of children orphaned, abandoned, handicapped, unaccompanied, displaced or in refugees. Many of these children are on the streets been used as sex trade and victims of various forms of abuse to earn their living.

Child abuse has reached epidemic proportions in our country. During the war, many of these children were adopted and giving drugs and used as child soldiers. The war is now over but suffering continues for these children and special preference to girls. Most of our children are not going to school.

They are living in poor health conditions because of lack of adequate food, no good clothing and poor shelter. Their parents or guardians cannot afford the amount of money needed to pay school fees. They are either unemployed or too old to work.

Aims
1. To heal vulnerable children from stress and traumatic experiences through counseling and rehabilitation exercises.
2. To alleviate the suffering of orphans and vulnerable children by advocating and soliciting support geared towards improving their status or living conditions.
3. To ensure the physical well being and protection of orphans and vulnerable children by providing them an interim care accommodation, with counseling and rehabilitation as means of trauma healing until they are reunified with their families.
4. To empower children and youths to become self reliant and sustainable individuals though formal and vocational education.
Objectives
1. Provide education support to registered orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) from primary to high school level.
2. Recruit orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) in to an interim care orphanage center.
3. Embark on counseling and rehabilitating the rescued children and prepare them for reintegration and reunification after tracing their biological and or non biological families.
4. Embarking advocacy and child rights on sensitization campaign through radio and other media campaign strategies.
5. To rent a building that will be used as an interim care center until we have our own building
Vision
Our vision is to advocate, protect and see that the welfare and well-being of orphans and vulnerable children are address. As children, they should not be abused, abducted into arm conflicts and their rights must and should not be violated Instead, love and compassion is what they deserve. Children need peace, love and care.
Mission
The mission of CMFO is to rescue and rehabilitate less privilege orphans and vulnerable children in our society. We want such children empowered through educational support so as to make them self reliant and hopeful individuals in society.
Target Beneficiaries
The target beneficiaries are: Orphans, abandon, Neglected, street children, children of amputee parents, disable children and children of very poor people.
Activities Done
1. We have been running an orphanage from 2003 to 2008. We stop operating for lack of funds or funding. Almost all the children we kept in the orphan were reunified with their families.
2. We partnered with carpentry, tailoring and soaping making groups were we sent well over 50 youths to be trained today, and many of them are now able to take care of themselves through the various skills they have learn. Thank God for that. Thanks for those who rendered the support in the part.
3. From 2004 to present, we open and operated a primary school from classes I to VI for orphans and vulnerable children in Villages. We have an enrollment of well over 200 children whose parents cannot afford sending children to expensive schools.
4. We have been embarking on educational sponsorship drives since 2003 to present. Children who would not have been opportune to go to school through our effort with the help of well meaning good will people, so many children have completed high school and some are presently trying to complete high school. Some are currently in primary school and junior high school.
5. Since 2000, we have been engaging on preaching, teaching the word of God (The Bible) to children, youths and adults. We organize revival, seminars and other soul winning evangelism activities. We have seen the lines of many people including children renewed and transformed by the word of God through faith in Jesus.
Present Constrains
At present, the following are our current problems:
1. We have a land for infrastructural purposes but we lack funds or funding to continue our operations and construct the school, vocational skills training and interim care center for the development of the children.
2. The nursery and primary school is almost free but the problem is that we do not have funds to pay teachers and other school staff. They only receive stipends. Imagine in a situation where the head teacher, deputy and the education secretary are receiving $75 each month. While the other teachers receives $65 per month. It is really because of love, but considering the high cost of living in our country, that amount means nothing. They have their family members to look after and support every now and then as authority of the school there is so much stress and trouble.
3. The schools currently have one hall two classrooms permanent structure and four classrooms is only a temporal structure. There is also the problem of school furniture’s. There is no playing facilities and no opportunity to give the children computer training since we do not have computers and computer lab

HOW TO BECOME A SPONSOR
This is very simple. Write the program coordinator; tell him you are interested in sponsoring a child or children State the amount you want to be donating for your children or child. Mr Harrison Keita (E-mail: [email protected] )

MONTHLY SPONSORSHIP PER CHILD - (US Dollar)
+ $25 + $ 30 + $50
MONTHLY GROUP (Children) SPONSORSHIP
+ $100 + $140 + $ 160

We are requesting for assistant to raise fund to meet up the obligation and do everything to become standard and comfortable for the children and also for future. We need fund raising total of $73,000 usd.

Thank you.

Christian Mission Foster Homes for Orphans Accra Ghana
CMFO

Attached was some building plans, and a whole bunch of mug shots of orphans. I don't want to post the orphan photos, as they are ITP's, and if I blurred out the faces, it wouldn't matter much to display them, anyway.

Googled, and couldn't find an orphanage by that name in Ghana. However, I did find something else:

http://www.orphanage.org/africa/sierraleone/cmfo/

Looks familiar to you?

Trust me, this bastard lad is in for it. Let the children come to me! Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: Mail address edited out in order not to risk the bait.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)

Last edited by TheDane on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:09 am; edited 4 times in total
chickenlegs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Father Wesley Dale of the Fellowship of the Sacred Curds has weighed (or wheyed Very Happy) in on this:

Quote:
Good morning

Thank you for your email. I read it with a tear in my eye and a prick in my heart. What poor poor children.

Anyway, enough of that.

You will be pleased to know that helping the orphanage financially is something we would be very interested in, and we usually make sizable donations to these kinds of projects. I will speak to our financial team and let you know whether we have any funds left for charitable donations before the next tax year.

Blessings

Father Wesley Dale
Fellowship of the Sacred Curds

"Seriously did not plan to stay overnight.. I left my car parked in a wrong place in Benin and hope it doesnt get stolen before I get back..."

Closed lad accounts x 4
Pith Helmet Benin - Lagos 230km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Johannesburg - Durban 1200km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Cotonou - Lagos 240km (WIMP)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems this one is a cheeky b'stard. Evil or Very Mad

After the usual my-church-will-donate-a-damn-lotta-dollars-if-you-become-a-member-intro-script, the lad sent me this:

Orphanage Lad Scum wrote:
Thank you. I am sorry to inform you that this is not one man program so how are we going to do it. Secondly, we are of different cathedral who volunteer to work and promote the lives of orphanage within and around. Does it neccessary mean we must become a member of your church before we can receive the donation? It is just what one is willing to do by giving in the name of God. We are already worshipping with a church. We are one in christ and not looking for another church to join as a believer of Christ Jesus who died for our sins and with him we are save today. Sir, charity is something from the heart and not a means of winning soul. We appreciate your concern but it is not easy to become a member because we are organization working as the lord permitted. Do let us know what is next and how the charity can be receive from your reputable church with out the condition of being a member. We patiently wait your response.

Thank you.

Of course, there is no way around becoming a member.

Rev. Crockett wrote:
Dear sir,

I am afraid that I have to disappoint you a bit, as it is not possible to receive the donation according to church rules, unless you become a member of our church community. This is due to the tax exemptions we enjoy - neither we or those who receives the donations will be taxed that way. If we allowed you to receive a donation without becoming a member, we would risk the special status we enjoy as a charity organization and a church, and risk being taxed, and maybe even fined, and it goes without saying, that we are not interested in that.
The fact that you are an organization is not a problem - you just appoint a person among your staff as liaison, and have him or her be the applicant. That is how we have dealt with the other orphanages that receives our help and devotion. This person will then receive the amount, and will be responsible for distributing them to the orphanage projects you need help for. If you want a piece of adivce, I suggest that you appoint the leader of your orphanage, to avoid any misunderstanding, or that a lesser employee would be tempted and try to embezzle the money.

I hope that answers your inquiry - feel free to direct any additional questions to me, and also let me know if you still have an interest in our donation program, and I will send you the Membership Application Form.

Our Lord will guide you through.

Sincerely,
Rev. D. Crockett

But he has more questions... Rolling Eyes

Thank you. The organizatiob has questions. How do we receive the donation after we appoint one of us to become a real member? Miss Gladys asked that how do we belief that if eventually we become member will the donatiob release to us? Mr.Kwame want to know the possibility of receiving the donation and how long will it take your church to give us the fund upon being a member? Sorry but we have be setting of things we do before we conclude on what to do. We generally ask what to let us know we will donation from your country paying for tax. Please let know the mode to receive charity. We are interested but clarification and your assurance to receive the charity. Thank you.

Sigh-- I'm tempted to slap here, but I guess the more polite approach is better. For now.

Rev. Crockett wrote:
Sir,

I will quote your questions, and type my reply beneath each question.

How do we receive the donation after we appoint one of us to become a real member?

The money will be handed to you in person by a representant from the Clergy of our Church, as well as a small ceremony will be conducted. Your appointed member will have to attend this, of course.

Miss Gladys asked that how do we belief that if eventually we become member will the donatiob release to us?

Any donation from our Church is given out of good faith, and we ask nothing in return - we need no payment sent to us, no fees, not anything. A donation is a gift, just like when he who has something to spare gives to a beggar out of sheer kindness. We donate to the worthy needing out of kindness, too, and out of Christian love. And we are most certainly not used to have either questioned. 'Noli equi dentes inspicere donati' -- Never inspect the teeth of a given horse (Pauls letter to the Dalmatians, 12:16) We will gladly give a donation if your organization and cause lives up to the requirements, but we are only offering, not forcing. It is up to you to accept or refuse the offer. Gifts are free and comes with no guarantees.

Mr.Kwame want to know the possibility of receiving the donation and how long will it take your church to give us the fund upon being a member?

It usually doesn't take much longer than 2-4 weeks to set up and hold the ceremonial meeting, but of course it depends on your availability.

I hope this answers your questions, and I await your decision. Kindly note, that the deadline of this quarter approaces, and is due at February 28th. Your application form must be submitted before then, or you would have to wait until May for the next round of applications.

"Les tiles kulitorum femiverum." -- (Stanley Matthews 8:12)

Sincerely,
Rev. D. Crockett

Bite, already, dammit! Lads... Image

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, they will bite, alright. Patience. You are the best orphan baiter here. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I should listen to the wise, old goats more, for they are speaking the truth.

Thank you. Our availibility is puntual so we await for five week to get the donation to the glory of God.

As long as you are a respected Reverend and our fellow christian we hope that you keep to your word. Send to me the membership form with every other detail to become member of your church because we are going to work towards five weeks to conclude according to your word.

Thank you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic